Reviews of Comfort Suites Buffalo Airport 3 stars

901 Dick Road, Cheektowaga, NY 14225, USA

#19 of 21 hotels in Cheektowaga

Typical of an inexpensive airport hotel. Very nice people. Marginal facilities
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Very noisy halls . Not much sound control. Hardly any. Never felt private or safe. The mainly were out of snacks. just a few chips etc. Really nothing to choose from.

The female in charge at 5:30 in the morning we left had arranged a taxi to take us to the airport since the shuttle wasn't running yet. Ice machine worked good. Plenty of pillows. Plenty of towels. Tv worked well.

• Reviewed: 25 August 2018

Will never stay there again
    • Queen Suite - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Well the breakfast area was full of people so I didn't eat there. to crowed. I left a book in the room and the staff hung up the phone after they said they would look in the last and found. Rooms stink. i need of paint and new carpet.

• Reviewed: 25 August 2018

family left with sore throats due to air quality
    • Non-Smoking Double Suite

The air quality in the room was horrific. Filters and vents in the a/c unit were completely clogged with dust and dirt. Secured safe was actually just resting on the floor in the closet and continental breakfast was terrible

Try another hotel
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

This hotel is dated and not up to the usual Comfort Suites cleanliness standards. We found a roach crawling up our wall the second night. The front desk staff did what they could and offered us another room for the evening but we were only going to be there another few hours. I have not been contacted by management as I was told I would and it is hurting my opinion of the staff as well.

The front desk evening and early morning staff was fantastic.

Would never stay at this hotel again unless they do a lot of training for staff.
    • Non-Smoking Double Suite

We arrived at 3pm rooms were not cleaned. I asked for 2 rooms to be either a joined, next each other or across. They tried to give us room 232 and 249 that is not even near each other. When I asked about my request she said well if people want to extend their stay it moves our reservation and I have never heard of that before. The breakfast area was so small if it had 6 tables you were lucky. My son found a dead fly in his eggs most likely from someone leaving the warmer open but I tried to find someone to let them know so know one else ate the eggs could not find anyone. Finally only person I could find was the lady at the front desk told her she had an attitude like it was my fault. I have never had a problem like this at a Comfort Suites before but this was horrible. Never any towels in pool area. I just was in a different hotel for almost a month had better service then this.

Not much

Other than the wait to get into all our rooms, it was superb.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Two of our three rooms were not ready when we arrived. We waited an extra half hour for them to be ready. This was a busy weekend for the hotel and it was probably understaffed, which is no reflection on the staff who scheduled and working. We understand that workers can attend to only so much. The hotel should hire more per-diem or on-call labor for such busy circumstances.

Staff was very helpful, especially Shelia Turner.

• Reviewed: 11 August 2018

Over all very good place
    • Queen Suite - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

last last day cleaner didn't served our room as daily service, no shampoo and no soap. Swimming pool no changing place, you will come to the pool changed in the room, so when you going back to the room in wet condition.

Huge rooms, clean

• Reviewed: 27 July 2018

It was far from what I have experienced at other Choice Hotels and I will not recommend it
    • Non-Smoking Double Suite

1. I was not offered the choice of a snack pack or bonus points for my stay 2. I was not told I would be charged for using my Discover Card when I also have a Visa and a MC 3. I was charged airport access fees 3 days in a row when I drove to the location 4. The desk clerk when I arrived was as slow as molasses, and did not appear to know what he was doing 5. No front desk etiquette (i.e. smiles, acknowledgement, etc...) 6. The dining area was so small and cramped and I didn't even want to eat there because it was too congested, 7. The waffle batter was thin and had no body to it making a shell of a waffle, I threw it away, I called the front desk on 3 different occasions, no one answered either time! 8. My key deactivated twice making me have to go back downstairs to the desk to get another key

The pillows were extra soft

Lesson learned $$$ is better than $.
    • Queen Suite - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

The bed was very uncomfortable. The pool never had dry towels when we were in there. The water was never changed. Had the lemons on there for three days. Very hard to get into and out of driveway. Breakfast was not stocked for my family to eat at 9 am.

Staff was friendly.

Great for family
    • Non-Smoking Double Suite

The breakfast time needs to be longer because of the long wait time. There is only 1 waffle maker and the line up is crazy

Everything was good. The lady keeping the breakfast area filled and clean was great. The room attendants are so clean.

comfortable.
    • Non-Smoking Double Suite

I was very disappointed about the check in and out policy. I wanted to check in early to leave my children and attend a meeting . only to be told that check in was 3:00pm and there was no way I could check in before. I should have been told this before.

I enjoyed the facility and the service was good. breakfast was okay.

Nice room, staff not so nice.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Staff was extremely rude at front desk. Breakfast ran out early and never restocked.

Large room with separate seating area. Big bathroom with jacuzzi tub was unexpected bonus. Lots of tv channels. Quiet.

horrible, won’t stay comfort suites again big disappointment don’t waste $
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Everything, place was FILTHY & beat up. Smelled & triggered bad allergies/asthma, things were broke or didn’t work well at all (toilet , bathroom door, air conditioning, phone in room) brkfst hours were too short on wknd & way too small /crowded food area. Pool/hot tub access was poor, had to get a code from front desk to get in.

The room was very clean and cozy - I was very pleased with the stay overall
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

No one at front desk when we got there to check in , had to wait several minutes. Checking out , same thing - Someone was cleaning up breakfast area and I stood there for about 4 min until she came over and assisted me . The side door entrance wasn’t closing properly so anyone can walk in without key card . I felt this was unsafe.

The rooms were spotless - sheets were in great condition.

Hotel location is good for access to airport, boarder, and...
    • Non-Smoking Double Suite

Facilities are a bit run down. AC was loud and didn't work well. Room was 78 upon entry. Shower wasn't clean. Had hair all over it.

Hotel location is good for access to airport, boarder, and downtown. Short drive for any of them.

Good value for one night, close to airport, pleasant staff and comfortable room.
    • Non-Smoking Double Suite

Supposed to have shuttle to airport, driver had quit, so hotel arranged for taxi and they paid, no problems there. Wake up call for 4:15 never came. When I have to get up early like that for a flight I like to have more than one alarm, just in case. Room was a little worn, but, for one night 5 minutes from airport, who cares. Was not happy that room was advertised on Booking.com for $75, but by the time I paid, it was closer to $100. They need to be more transparent about hidden non-removable fees, and instead of telling you there is 11.7% room tax and 4.5% whatever tax, just TELL ME HOW MUCH THE ROOM IS GOING TO BE WHEN I CHECK OUT.

very quiet and for a change, dark enough, not filled with ambient light from all over the place. Temperature was nice and room was not stuffy.

Good value and close to airport.

Pull out bed leg was bent so bed was sloping down.

Hotel right next to airport. Rooms were very comfortable and staff was very friendly. Nice handicap accessible rooms.

We only stayed a night but the hotel was amazing the pool was nice and sucluded

I have no conplaints

The staff was amazing and they made sure we had everything we needed. They were extremely kind and also greeted us no matter what time it was. The rooms we're extremely clean and the beds were comfy

Awful
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

No hot water. No breakfast. It was terribly disappointing. I will never go there again. They need to find some new staff members. I really feel sorry for the poor manager.

The staff was friendly, the room was clean, the breakfast...
    • Non-Smoking Double Suite

The property is a bit worn in general. There were noisy guests in the hall at night after 11PM and again for quite a while at 7:20 AM. It did not seem that any staff tried to establish quiet for the other guests.

The staff was friendly, the room was clean, the breakfast was very nice and well tended to.

It was very relaxing.
    • Queen Suite - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

The only thing that wasn't satisfactory,was when I booked, I booked for a 1 PM check in. Due to a shortage of staff, on a Saturday, I had to wait until 3.

I thought it was excellent value.

Perfect location and the shopping near by was wonderful
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

There was no Gideon Bible in the room. I missed that.

The room and bathroom was very spacious. The staff was extreamly friendly and accomodated are early arrival.

Good time away but will pick another hotel next time
    • Non-Smoking Double Suite

Unfriendly staff, breakfast was only OK. Stuff was not refilled when we went to eat. Dirty sponge in the corner in the glass walkway for two days!

Close to what we wanted to do and see

Not impressed with front desk service, too busy chatting to make sure ample supplies for breakfast
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

At check-in CMerri said our room was 102 and was by an exit. Our room keys did not work. Went back to front desk and she gave us new keys again. Tried again keys didn't work. Went back to front desk and noticed our room was 110 not 102. Went to room 110 and it was dirty with mold on the bathroom ceiling. We asked if room 102 was booked as we preferred the location. The room was available and much nicer and cleaner than 110. There was no remote control so we had to go back to the front desk again. It is a good thing it wasn't busy. First morning the breakfast was good and plenty of hot foods for selection. Sunday there was a scoop of eggs and two sausages left in the Tray. People kept going for these items and there were none left. And the coffee had run out. There were two girls at the desk chatting when they should have been making sure the breakfast area was stocked. I asked the one girl if they were making more eggs and sausage and she said she would make them right away. At 8:40 they finally brought out some. Bad service.

The bed was very comfortable. Second room we were given was cleaner than the first. Front Desk told us we would be given the rate of $79.00 instead of the rate we booked through Booking.com I asked the reason for the lower price was told it was a slow time of year. Thanked her and were happy to receive a better rate. However when my husband went to make sure we would be charged the cheaper rate Baba was coming in for his shift and said we couldn't get that rate as it was through Booking.com. and there was nothing they could do about it. I contacted booking.com and they informed me that they contacted the front desk as they were prepared to change our booking to a rate of $79.00 for the room and Baba told them that there was no such rate available. It is nice to know that they have people at the front desk who do not tell the truth. Maybe the money comes out of their personal bank account? We were not impressed.

The variety that they had for breakfast was great and that...
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The variety that they had for breakfast was great and that it was located so close to the airport was extremely convenient it was clean quiet and very comfortable I will definitely visit this place again

Very, very poor
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The ice covered parking lot with no rock salt or sanded areas resulting in husband falling and having to have 14 stitches in his head and an overnight stay in the hospital and another visit to the Newburyport, Mass. Hospital for a third Catscan due to a severe headache.

Not a well maintained facility with ice all over the parking lot.

• Non-Smoking Double Suite

The website booked it under my guests name which cause a lot of complications. The back doors to the hotel were broken and not locked the staff was too laid back and when we went to check out they said to leave our keys at the desk and literally waived by from across the lobby. It was like a ghost town.

For from Michigan to stay very nice hotel.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The breakfast was horrible. They definitely need a new chef whipping yo waffle mix. Definitely the worst Belgian Waffle I had in life. It was gummy and just wrong. I went to ihop. Also should update the bathroom walling.

The bed was comfortable. The room was very spacious. Staff was helpful. Really nice hotel to stay

Pleasant. The staff was friendly and efficient. The place was clean. Good breakfast included
    • Non-Smoking Double Suite

Entrance from the road not lit. Very hard to see the hotel driveway and parking lot was very dark. I needed to have a flashlight to find my car and to be visible to oncoming cars. Also, my friend left clothing behind in a drawer by mistake and the front desk said nothing had been turned in by housekeeping the next morning....

Proximity to shopping and main roads

We would not stay here again, staying at hotel for a funeral and so shocked by presentation of hotel
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Worn furniture, shower head leaking, mattress uncomfortable, pool closed, recessed light falling out, shower rod was recaulked poorly, staff at front desk were very unprofessional. Laughing talking over customer to each other, swearing during their conversation in front of customer.

Free breakfast

This stay was extremely unpleasant, our booking was lost and there were bugs in the bed.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

There were bugs in my bed. The room was freezing and it was 20 degrees out, and they didn’t have the heat on. The booking.com reservation was no where to be found. It had been checked multiple times and there was a charge to cancel the booking. Because of this it took 40 minutes to find us a room (when we arrive at midnight.) we were then put in a room that was smaller than what we had paid for, for the original rate. I would like a refund.

There was nothing positive about this stay.

Bed was very comfortable.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The shower floor kept creaking and the water flow from the showerhead was very poor. Took extra time to rinse off.

Bed was very comfortable. Layout of room was excellent. Staff was very friendly and accommodating. Location was great.

Will be back again!
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

We were on the first floor and the room above us had a creaky floor, but so does my house. It was not a big deal.

I am a repeat visitor. Great location near airport, close to I90, with reasonable restaurants within a 5-10 minute drive. It's very quiet (sometimes an airplane rumbles over but not unbearable). I didn't eat the breakfast but my spouse said the waffles were awesome. This room had an upgraded heater, newer furniture and was very comfortable. The staff is WONDERFUL. They are friendly and efficient. I did not encounter one person who was less than polite or didn't have a big smile on his / her face. That's why we keep going back.

Still wanting to love this place...
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

We have stayed here before, but it's been a year since we were last here. Last year the facilities were awesome, and we were looking forward to the same. Unfortunately this year we wondered if management might have changed. The shower, for example, had black mold on the ceiling. The carpet could have used a cleaning (beyond vacuuming). Also, the guest books in the room had the wrong time for breakfast. We didn't know that until we missed breakfast and they pointed out a sign on the desk with the times (which we hadn't noticed). When we checked out we mentioned that the book was wrong and the reaction was "yeah they didn't change the book". Maybe they should. We'll try them again and see if maybe we just got a bad room - I noted that they were redoing some of the rooms and maybe ours is down further on the list - because it's a great location, good price, and good staff.

The staff at check-in was awesome! Friendly, efficient and went out of their way to be helpful. A special shout out to BaBa, who greeted us and checked us in.

Comfortable, affordable stay near Buffalo airport.
    • Queen Suite - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

One chair in the room had a loose arm. The bath tap dripped.

The room was space and comfortable. It was also quiet in spite of being on the ground floor and near the airport. Staff were helpful.

Oc
    • Non-Smoking Double Suite

I had bugs in my bathroom. Hair still in the tub. There were two spiders in the room one I killed the other I could find after it scurried away.When I booked the room the web page said any discounts would be applied at the hotel. The hotel said my Military discount should have been applied at time of booking.

The staff were quick to react to my concerns. The breakfast was great.

Good dollar value and we will stay there again.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The bath tub squeezed every time you moved in the shower. Also, making a left turn out of the parking lot onto Dick Road was tough.

I think it was the cleanest hotel we ever stayed in.

Disappointed... I should have stayed at the Clarion
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

I was not aware / informed, prior to booking, that the hotel charged for parking on its property for the time you are away. This resulted in additional costs which could have been avoided if I had booked at another hotel (e.g.. Clarion) nearby. The additional costs were$10 per day

There was nothing noteworthy about this hotel.

This is a lovely, friendly place. The rooms, food, and staff are the best!
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The breakfast was delightful, we had little individual cheese omelettes & sausage. Room very comfortable, and even at midnight when we arrived, the shuttle driver was friendly and the woman behind the desk was warm, helpful, and had a sense of humor.

It was a nightmare
    • Queen Suite - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Hotel n staff were not friendly or hospitable the pool was down til end of month n I wasn't notified so when i show up with my kids to swim is when we found out it was down n staff could careless about our disappointed my family was I was offered a discount or an upgraded room nothing bigger then any of that not even an apology for our inconveniences it was a horrible ordeal n I ended up having to pay for a room at another hotel wont b staying there again

Overall, our stay was great.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

I think your breakfast hours should be extended, especially on the weekend. I went down for breakfast at about 8:30 AM and the selections were rather low. There were only 2 english muffins in the trays, and hardly any eggs left, and no sausage at all and no juice either. Guests came after me and mentioned to the person at the check in desk and his response was breakfast ends at 9:00 AM. I believe your hours should go to 10:00 AM to accommodate your guests, especially since when booking the room, it states includes breakfast.

The hotel was clean. Our room was great.

We will book again . The price was right, it was in a convenient location and the staff was great.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

One outside door lock was not working properly, the pool was being repaired and there was not enough room to sit down for breakfast.

Great value, near main roads.

A great value Motel with all the facilities and comfort required, no matter how long the stay.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

We chose the Motel for its closeness to the airport . On arrival the staff were very friendly and helpful. The staff even drove us to the local restaurant for dinner and offered to pick us up, but it was only a short walk back. The room was very spaceous, comfortable and warm. Breakfast was simple, nice and help yourself which we didn't mind. The selection was sufficient for us. On leaving the Motel staff also drove us to the airport. We would recommend the Motel to anyone needing to stay close to the airport and not wanting to pay top rates.

Not worthy of stay - disappointing
    • Non-Smoking Double Suite

A lot of things: shower tub to hollow - step on it, too much noise; room door jammed noise upon opening and closing; fixture rust and cracks - integrity not kept up; WIFI - signal bad ; So on and so forth

Good
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Was disappointed the pool and jacuzzi was out of commission was looking forward to relaxing in the the jacuzzi after a long ride

room and staff were great. very clean

Good Enough
    • Non-Smoking Double Suite

This was a last min stay, the lady at check in got me in really fast even though she couldn't find the booking i had from booking.com. Room is nice and neat, breakfast was so-so

I enjoyed my stay and will return on my next visit to Buffalo.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

It was hard to see where to make the turn into the parking lot since the hotel is behind a business.

The mattress was amazing, I slept like a baby! The room was beautiful. I liked that the bathroom had a big vanity.

Disappointing.
    • Queen Suite - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

They essentially gave us a room that met the minimum requirements of my booking. We requested and paid for a double queen and they gave us one queen and an unacceptable and uncomfortable pull out sofa. When I questioned the front desk, they told me in so many words that because I booked on a third party website that they honor the requests of customers that book on their website first. So that means they felt justified to put me and my tired family in one of their most tired rooms. On top of that, they were rude and defensive when we asked about the room quality. For $200, I got ripped off at this tired old hotel. I've used almost every hotel booking site out there and I've never had an issue like this. I would not stay here again period.

I wouldn't stay there again.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The carpeting in the room was full of stains and the bathroom ceiling was full of black mold. The lock on the outside door were we parked didn't work. They ran out of eggs and ham before 8am we informed the staff and they ignored us.

Bed was comfortable. Location was perfect for what we needed.

Don't expect too much for good views outside. It's only good for staying and sleeping.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The elevator is hard to find. The building needs sound proof from the noisy airplanes. Check in was long wait.

The room was very clean. The breakfast is good. Good location to drive to Malls.

The bed was comfortable and the staff were very friendly.
    • Non-Smoking Double Suite

The hotel smelled awful. We had to febreeze the room and use air freshener. A wall outlet was cracked, the couch stained, the walls were scuffed. Lampshade was dented. The fitness room was filthy with equipment "out of order". I stayed with family the 2nd night and just went back and checked out in the morning. We were going to ask to change rooms but the hallway smelled so we didn't think it would do much good.

The bed was comfortable and the staff were very friendly.

We will never stay at this hotel again, in any location.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The room was terrible. We had to move because in the first room the toilet did not work. At first we were told that the hotel was full. When I mentioned that we would just leave, within about 30 seconds there was another availability. In the second room, there was mold in the bathroom, the shower dripped continuously, and the air conditioner was extremely loud.

The proximity to the airport. That's it.

The facility was clean and quiet. Safety was a concern due to lack of deadbolt and smoke alarm.
    • Non-Smoking Double Suite

The room's smoke alarm was ripped out. The deadbolt on the door didn't work and the door was difficult or open and close. It seemed like it should be replaced.

Good continental breakfast. Quiet area.

Terrible Stay
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The AC didnt work in our first room (85f) so it took (2) people to look at it after they told me how to fix it( Just turn it off wait ten minutes and should be alright) Did that (3) times not luck! So around midnight they finally let us move to another room. That room 112 A.C. worked but was a beat up room and watch for the black mold growing in the shower ceiling. I would never stay there again, poorly managed at night and during the day two people at the front desk and had to stand there 5 min. before they acknowledged we were there, busy on there cell and computer. Bad choice on our end.... NEVER AGAIN

Worst bed I ever slept in and I do mean in
    • Queen Suite - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Worst bed I ever slept in and I do mean in ..mattress was so worn it wrapped around me!Also,I paid for a handicap access room and got a bathroom with a TUB instead of a roll-in, so I couldn't use it! Won't stay again. room

It was just over night.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The facilities could use an update. Many tiles in the bathroom, for instance, were cracked. Doors were very tired and worn. We didn't sit on the couch in the room because we didn't trust it.

The location was very close to the highway and conveniently located close to the airport. Our room was quiet and we didn't have any traffic noise. We drove less than 10 minutes to many restaurants and bars in the area that had very good ratings.

Won't be staying at best western plus soon
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Facilities were sub standard dirty and lights falling out of ceiling poor lighting and bed were not comfortable.The breakfast area was like you were eating in the front entrance

Not much

Very nice place to stay by the airport for a very reasonable price.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Pool was closed for a few days, low toilet, no mat or strips in tub, but it didn't seem slippery.

Convenient location to airport and they had their own shuttle. Very nice room. Super staff at front desk. Clean. Extra seating area with a hideabed. Very reasonable price!

Extremely nice staff and worth the money
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

No issues to report besides the hotel not getting my booking.com order but I praised the front desk for taking care of it.

Breakfast is included and staff was extremely nice. For some reason they didn't get my booking.com reservation but the lady at the front desk took care of it and got us into our rooms with no issues. Our room was nice and it was definitely worth the cost. They even had shuttle service in which they took me to my car rental facility.

Okay place for a night
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Exit doors could not be re-entered with key card had to go all the way to front lobby, location was difficult to find, shuttle driver was 10 minutes late for me

Staff was friendly and room was clean

would not stay here again
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

pull out sofa bed was horrible mattress was thin and went uphill toward head Faucet in bathroom leaked poor service at continental breakfast. Pool was closed Manager we talked to about these problems was rude

Housekeeping was friendly and very accomodating

Enjoyable stay.

Nothing to not like.

The staff were very friendly and helpful when I asked them for a ride back from the airport after I returned my car, and a ride to the airport the next morning. I had an early flight (5:15), which is why I returned the car the night before. Inn was less than 5 minutes from the airport. Room was comfortable and quiet. Would stay here again.

GREAT VALUE!!
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Everything was great. No improvement needed. Staff was very friendly!

Breakfast was not bountiful, but the price of the room was excellent so ANY breakfast was a bonus!

Won't stay there again.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

room, breakfast, cleanliness of hotel and rooms. Hotel is worn down. Breakfast eggs and sausage were terrible. Powdered eggs and greasy processed sausage

not much

• Reviewed: 17 June 2017

Great deal near airport
    • Queen Suite - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

This was a great deal. I was only passing through and needed an easy/cheap hotel to spend the night at. The shuttle was very easy to use and the rooms were clean. That's all I needed! It's certainly not the most updated place, but it's a great deal if you just need a night by the airport.

It's was ok just won't stay there again due to poor customer services
    • Non-Smoking Double Suite

The customer services was very bad I tried to cancel the room a week and a half prior to my arrival and the clerks were nasty and would hang the phone up in my face and when I talked to the manager he said he don't hve to cancel the room if he don't want to and he's not gonna And either way if I show or not they will charge me

The room was wonderful and clean

Ok if need safe place with quick access to airport
    • Non-Smoking Double Suite

Room was not clean. Cobwebs in corners, lamp shades damaged, grout in bathroom moldy, Cheetos in pullout bed, and urine stain on pullout bed mattress. For what I paid not worth it

Bed was comfortable

Bed was very comfortable.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Breakfast area was too crowded. Not enough seating for all persons registered. We had to leave 2 mornings & find a place for breakfast outside hotel. That was disappointing! We stayed in a first floor room & were kept up at times with people staying above us & being loud.

Bed was very comfortable. Housekeeping good. Good cookies in evening!

• Reviewed: 4 June 2017

Good place to stay
    • Queen Suite - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

The shower was really weak. When I pulled on the lever on the water spout to turn on the shower head, half of the water still flowed down the spout. The shower needs to be fixed.

The room was quiet despite being very close to the airport. The bed was comfortable. Breakfast was pretty standard. Great parking, never ran out of spots. Close to highway if you're looking to visit Niagara Falls.

• Reviewed: 4 June 2017

The hotel staff were nice and there was a small store for...
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

There was a stop light just down the road from the hotel, so if you are in a hurry it was frustrating to have to wait for the cars stopped right outside the hotel to move. Also there was no ethernet cable port so going online requires the use of Wifi. This is less than ideal for accessing bank accounts or e-mail.

The hotel staff were nice and there was a small store for things you had forgotten or snacks. The breakfast was good and was presented in a very open area. The bed was comfortable and the shower was warm and refreshing.

• Reviewed: 1 June 2017

Great stay
    • Non-Smoking Double Suite

Room was clean and well appointed. Staff were friendly and helpful. There were 5 of us traveling together. Not many places allow you to book for 5 online.

• Reviewed: 20 May 2017

Good value.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Stairwell on the side was bare board. The bath tube faucet was leaking water quite badly. But the shower was working well.

The general facility and the complimentary breakfast included with the stay.

Good for your money
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Breakfast was a little short on selection

Short drive from border and casino in Niagara Falls. Hotel was being updated when we visited. It was clean and convient to many restaurants and the Galleria Mall area for shopping

• Reviewed: 14 May 2017

Good for price
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Room was a good size , very clean ,bathroom room was adequate and good to relax,pool area was close off for repairs that was a downer ,breakfast selection was not for the healthy person

• Reviewed: 14 May 2017

Reasonably close to our destination, a graduation.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Air traffic started at 5:30 a.m. Every minute a plane crossed over the motel. The tub faucet was turned so tight I had to ask my husband to try to turn it on. Location was terrible, you had to make a U turn into the motel property and traffic was non-stop most of the day.

Good choices for all at breakfast. Breakfast room was small.

Browse Comfort Suites Buffalo Airport traveller photo gallery