Reviews of Comfort Suites Allentown 3 stars

3712 Hamilton Blvd. , Allentown, PA 18103, USA

#6 of 22 hotels in Allentown

Clean pool, could have been heated but definitely refreshing.

Nothing really.

Clean pool, could have been heated but definitely refreshing. couple bad spots on carpet and spot on ceiling looking like water damage in bathroom had to jiggle handle to make sure toilet stopped running. otherwise nice room comfy bed, spending time with loved one before surgery in morning.

Fourth of July Nightmare.
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

No rooms in the hotel had a working safe. Second floor smelled of mold and mildew. Carpet was stained throughout the hotel. Bathroom wasn't properly cleaned. Front Desk staff neglected to mention leaking windowsill in room on second floor; was informed the next morning by the maintenance worker coming to do repairs. We had assumed it was raining. Trash hallway overflowing throughout the day. Soiled towels and bedding left in hallway overnight. Staff unprofessional and incompetent.

The Hotel is across from Dorney Park.

You get what you pay for.
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

It could have been a little cleaner. Before I leave my room, I tidy the room as best as I could and made the bed; when I came back the bed was left the way I made it as well as the room. The only things that were taken care of was garbage clean up and new towels provided.

Great location. The staff were very nice and friendly. Nice size room, very comfortable.

Over all all. Good place to stay.
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

The pool was supposed to be heated but was very cold, so we could not use it. Had to call down for shampoo.

Staff was great and very accommodating. Breakfast was good. Free coffee came in handy at night. Rooms were clean.

it was okay, staff was nice, for the price its a nice room
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

although ,5 miles from Dorney, too dangerous to walk and they only had transports that left every 2 hours. no benefits or discount available for Dorney, zero perks

good bang for the buck, free breakfast although it ends at 930am which is ridiculous.

Not a great night's stay
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

The room was not real clean. There was ketchup on the wall near the refrigerator. The shower head was very calcified over. When you looked at the toilet from the doorway and saw the inside of the bowl under the lip, it was disgusting! The room has the potential to be really nice. It just needs a very thorough feel cleaning. The bed mattress was horrible!

The staff is very friendly. The layout is great and the restaurant attached to the hotel was very good. The room is spacious. The continental breakfast was good too.

Okay hotel, you get what you pay
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The bed was way to hard, the shower had rust and was in poor condition. Not to mention it is obviously made for 5’7 and under. The included breakfast we didn’t even get any there wasn’t enough to accommodate all the guest.

The lobby was big and clean. Great location next to the amusement park.

Great location across fro dorney park.
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Someone placed a do not disturb sign on my door. In which the staff didn't clean our room. SMH. I think it was the people who clean out room, they was the only one in the hall when we left.

Great location across fro dorney park.

That it was close to dorney park the pool was nice and...
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

That the housekeeper came to our room late to clean it after we had left a few times and came back. Also we asked for someone to come and make the sofa bed it was not made nor was sheets put on it but the king bed was made but made sloppy. Whoever did my room did not make the sofa bed over left the sheets on the floor and made the bed up sloppy. Bad service

That it was close to dorney park the pool was nice and breakfast

Support staff was great. Management, for a REAL problem, not so much.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The shower did not have hot water at all. The sink did, but not the shower. Upon reporting this to the desk clerk, and later, the manager, we got no offer of assistance to get it fixed, nor did we get an offer of another room. 3days of cold showers was not fun, and certainly not what we felt was fair for over $100 per night. The manager did ask whether we were preferred customers, but upon finding we were not, merely said well, thank you for letting us know”. I’m afraid you have lost us as a future customer.

The room was clean and the housekeeping staff was friendly and professional.

Room lay out good.
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Toilet seat was loose but maintenance fixed it right away. Bathroom could be updated as some rust on shower rod, but bathroom was clean. Had trouble getting hot water in shower until realized hot is when you 1st turn knob. Turning knob all around like most showers turned on the cold instead of hot. Noticed someone mentioned shower not hot & this may have been why.

Room lay out good. Has separate small freezer above the mini fridge. Slept very well. Nice free breakfast that was kept well stocked. Enjoyed the trees outside my window. Liked the fact both a small table & big desk. Didn't use either WIFI or pool. Across the road from Dorney Park. 1st 2 floors reserved for people with pets & they ask if you prefer another floor.

Thirsty!!
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Asked to adjoining rooms and got 2 rooms on 2 different floors. Tried to purchase water from vending machine on 2 different floors and couldnt. Tried getting ice and nothing. Was the only problems I encountered.

Friendly workers.

There was food left in the fridge from the previous people,...
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

There was food left in the fridge from the previous people, the hot water was acting up and it took forever for the shower to drain after we used the shower. The covers had a stain on them and one of the lights in the room didn’t work

Not the place for me.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The room was outdated. The bathroom was filthy. The shower head had visible limescale and under the toilet rim was black. The A.C. was filthy could not be used. Slept on top of the blankets wrapped in a sheet the whole stay. Breakfast was terrible, inedible. Coffee and bacon only. Also the counters were always sticky.

It served a purpose but will not choose this place again.

Great location comfort and price
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

They could have made a ton more bacon. I didn’t get any because it was gone every time I tried to get some. Cheese omelets were cute and tasty.

Location couldn’t be better. Across the street from the Park. You can walk. Close to mall and other shopping. Bed was super comfy Quiet Breakfast was good.

Vacationing with ease
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

The pull-out sofa wasn’t clean.

The location was ideal for our vacation plans. The adjacent restaurant was convenient. Our waitress was friendly and provided prompt service with all four of our orders. Continental breakfast was ample and sufficiently satisfied all 3 of my little monsters. I was pleasantly surprised by the helpful staff and the level of comfort I experienced while staying at this establishment.

Like the food near the hotel and dorney park is in front
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

The room I was the sofa bed didn’t had blanket sheets and the toilet couldn’t flush out properly and I did a reservation without no smoking and the room was smelling bad

Like the food near the hotel and dorney park is in front

I would stay there again. It was the perfect half way stop for us.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

we were disappointed in the Linx resataurant. My steak was too chewy=not tender. but the waitress replaced it with another dish of my choice.

the heater/ac in our room didn't work. The desk clerk offered to have some one fix it or move us to another room but we didn't bother. We were comfortable.

Disappointed
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

We were contacted the day of our arrival that our room was not available and that the adjacent Holiday Inn was available. This reservation had been made months ago. When we contacted the holiday Inn we found there was no reservation in our name. We returned to the comfort inn for the second night of our stay with additional rooms for family members and the check in was not easy and we were not charged the rates at which we reserved. Rooms were clean but tired, next time will be at the Holiday Inn .

Our check in staff were super. The only reason I liked the hotel.
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Air freshener should be made available in rooms where windows cannot be opened.

The hotel is over-run by amusement park guests (giant Dorney amusement park right across the street), and I dare say, if the management wants it to look its best, they should provide more staff to keep hallways clean. Amusement park families were piling up their trash in the hallway, next to a giant pile of wet towels. Our room was musty and bad smelling. We couldn't open the windows so there was nothing we could do. Breakfast was near the low end of decent quality.

I loved it. Awesome pool. Great gym. I loved my stay and so did my family :)

Nothing to dislike

I loved everything from the staff to the cleanliness of the facility and i loved how they treated us during our stay. I will definitely continue to stay here

A comfy home away from home!!!!!
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Why are handicapped guests put in rooms on the 4th floor--- in case of a fire or power outage and elevators donot work, the guests can not exit---unable to walk the stairs!!

Very clean and spacious rooms with a lovely complimentary breakfast!! The lady on the check in desk was very helpful with directions.

Never staying again
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Refrigerator in the room was extremely loud. Toilet wasn’t installed properly and rocked every time you sat down. The room key kept not working and they tried to charge us for rekeying the code.

Another great stay at Comfort Suites in Allentown!
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

I've stayed here before and always had a great experience. The staff was great, breakfast was great and, I was, as usual, very happy with my experience!

Not as good if hotel stay as in past. Will not return.
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

I didn’t know until check in about$50/ night pet fee. I knew there would be a fee but I think $50 is excessive. The breakfast was poor. No fresh fruit. Not even an apple and didn’t refill containers when empty.

The beds were comfortable

While trying to check in, the single desk clerk ignored us...
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

While trying to check in, the single desk clerk ignored us while accepting calls and complaints from other guests. She finally checked us in to a room with only one bed, even when we had reserved two. The room reeked of cigarettes. We returned to the desk--and she was gone and left a placard. We waited 10 minutes while other guests also came down to complain about other issues. It was overall extremely unpleasant.

When we arrived there was no one to check us in for over 20...
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

When we arrived there was no one to check us in for over 20 minutes. Very fusterating after a long drive. Also, breakfast was below average for a hotel breakfast. But the room was clean and hotel was quiet.

Staff was pleasant and helpful
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Pull out sofa was broken, no linens on or for it, not enough toilet paper,tissues,waste paper baskets, have wrong bill under door

Staff was pleasant and helpful

The room was clean and comfortable and that's to be...
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The room was clean and comfortable and that's to be expected. What makes the difference is the people. The staff was pleasant,friendly and very helpful. That's what makes you choose one place over another.

Regardless it was awsome
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Fire drill there was an unexpected fire drill early morning and my heart dropped my husband and my kid where sleeping while I was with my aunt at breakfast

Just excellenet reffered my family to stay and we all stayed there since we went to PA for a babyshower and a birthday party from far

Would be a great hotel if there was hot water in the shower.
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

No hot water in the shower. Water only got to warm before cooling off. I spoke to the front desk three times about this but there was no improvement. This was a major drawback.

Very comfortable, quiet, spacious and clean room. Staff very nice. Good breakfast.

large comfortable bed
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Got 3 (false) fire alarms during my stay at very early hours. Some of my colleagues reported that this happened previously in that same hotel. Looks like something they are not willing to fix. Walls between rooms are kind of thin, you can hear the neighbor listen to music, snore or making all sorts of noise...

large comfortable bed

I would return in the future.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The bathroom was way to small and the water didn’t drain very good in the shower.

The bed was very comfortable, the room was spacious and I liked that there was a mini fridge.

The location was great.
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

The room was not very clean. Clean beds...yes, but other than that the room was gross. The carpets were stained and sticky and it had an overall feel of grimey. We also were awoke with a 7:00am fire alarm caused by a kitchen fire.

The location was great.

Fire alarm going off at 7 AM, standing outside in the cold sums up my stay.
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Out of date, room was not very clean. There were stains on couch, floor, and bedding. Water was cold, so I couldn’t shower. Breakfast food was less than appealing.

Hotel going down hill
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

I have been staying at this hotel a couple times a year for the last several years. The prices keep going up and the quality keeps going down. The bed in the room had a mattress that was starting to sink in the middle, you sleep on the edges and you feel you starting to roll to the center. The furnishings are getting a used run down look. the sofa was sunk down it was hard to get out of. Many of the breakfast items that used to be available are gone.

Well managed hotel, great staff.
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

No sidewalks, so had to drive everywhereach, even to resto 2 doors down.

Well managed hotel, great staff. Terrific Mediterranean restaurant 2 doors down.

Met our needs for this stay with a really friendly staff
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The bathroom had an old and disabled Jacuzzi tub. The sign in the bathroom said it would eventually be replaced by a regular shower, but meanwhile it looked old and not especially clean. A bit of a turn-off for showering.

Great bed and pillows The size of the room was good-spacious

Very Noisy.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Very Noisy. Could hear people walking around and talking and shutting doors late into the night. There was a loud tick in the wall (maybe plumbing or something) that went on all night (like every 20 sec). We had to keep the tv on all night to drowned out the sound. Bed topper was for a queen and we had a king bed so it didn’t fit and was uncomfortable. We would have asked for another room but we were super tired and already unpacked. People behind the desks were not very friendly; never made eye contact, kept talking to each other while we’re standing there ready to check in. Not entirely rude just unprofessional.

It was the most relaxing trip I've had in a long time!
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Everything was exceptional! The check in woman, named Bianca, was so kind and helpful. I wish others could take lessons from her on how to deal with people. That woman had the patience of a "Saint." I truly wish more people would handle their jobs as efficiently and as effectively as she does. The room was clean, the breakfast was AMAZING, the pool was clean and well taken care of and our experience was the most relaxing and I cannot wait to do it again!

Lousy. I would only stay at this hotel again if it was the only one available.
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Elevator didn't work for one night.TV didn't work for one nite. Shower had no hot water. Common areas were not all that clean. Hallway carpets were soiled and in need of cleaning. After I told them I was staying another nite they moved me out of my room and then tried to increase my rate from what I was paying. They told me it was because I booked thru a third party they could charge more after the original reservation was for one nitr.

Nothing really. The rate was a reflection of the hotel.Bed linens were clean.

It was otherwise accommodating besides the late night interruptions.
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

We were woken up 3 different times after 1:20 am by drunk guests knocking on our door/ trying key repeatedly. It was scary and very annoying . I almost called 911

Free breakfast

Pool was clean and so were the rooms.
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

The staff was nice, but the poor girl at the front desk was running around all night. They were short staffed for sure, and had no vacancy...

Pool was clean and so were the rooms. Breakfast was delicious

A good, decent hotel -- reasonably clean & a...
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The stairwells could be marked more clearly -- I had to ask at the front desk where the stairs are, and as far as I could tell there were no little placards showing emergency routes in case of fire or emergency.

A good, decent hotel -- reasonably clean & a professional, friendly staff. I'd stay again.

It was an welcoming and enjoyable stay.
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Maybe a little more sitting room it got crowded.

The beds were comfy, you got two pillows instead of one for each person. The eggs were very cheesy, plenty to choose from for brrakfast.

Boring!
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

The only reason we chose this hotel was the indoor pool for my grandson and we weren't told until after we checked in and paid that the pool was broken! At breakfast the next morning everyone was talking about it. The whole thing seemed very underhanded and unfortunately I will hold it against the chain and not stay with them again.

The night staff was awesome and helpfull

Did not like
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

- Wifi working sporadically with restrictions preventing from sending simple emails by using a basic mailing software like Outlook and obliging to use a webmail (when the web pages could be at least downloaded, which was not guaranteed...) - Breakfast area small and crowded becoming quickly disgusting - Continental breakfast not that great (but fitting with "us standard": canned or industrial food to eat in disposable dishware), - Room not that large (bed close to the window and TV screen close to the bed) - Big useless jacuzzi tub making the bathroom small, with sink in the bedroom making it strangely arranged - Neighborhood without convenient shops and restaurants

+ overall cleanliness (except in the breakfast area during breakfast service) + choice of TV channels (large)

The bed was comfortable & room was nice & warm.
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Our only problem was the room next door kept us awake quite a bit that evening, they were very loud. I called the desk twice that evening, I believe after the second call it finally got quiet.

The bed was comfortable & room was nice & warm.

Overall a pleasant stay and we would recommend this hotel to others.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

When I booked I also called the hotel to confirm our reservation. I was promised a first floor room by the front desk because of our pet and my disabilities. When we checked in we discovered they had given away that room and put us on the third floor. We were not pleased. ***HOWEVER, Given they were dealing with overbooking due to a local and regional power outage it was hard to remain displeased.

The room was very clean and roomy enough for our needs. It was also far away from the elevator which ensured that we had a lot of peace and quiet.

Difficult circumstances - outstanding experience

Honestly, we were happy with everything - especially that the staff was entirely flexible on when we checked out based on when our power came back on. They were marvelous.

We got 2 rooms during a storm because we lost power - my husband, myself and our adult sons. The hotel was mobbed - but the staff was consistently cheerful and accommodating. Breakfast was wonderful.

It was one of the worst hotels I checkd into, dont think it will happen agian.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Upon our arrival, the front desk staff, displayed some racial bias, and ignored us for sometime. The breakfast buffet albeit decent, the tables were dirty and we had to wait for refills on just about everything. We had to switch rooms at least two time, due to the uncleanliness of the rooms. The heating system was extremely loud; which made it difficult to sleep.

the location was conducive to getting around to other areas, and the on site restaurant staff were polite and friendly, and the food was worth the price.

The room was nice and clean
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Elevators were broken had to walk 4 flights of steps with young kids and luggage. Seen several elders strugglung to make it. Breakfast was cold.

The room was nice and clean

Good in a pinch. The yogurt was awesone.
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

I have asthma. Would have like to have knowm up front that the elevator was broken and I would have to carry my luggage up four flights of stairs. I may have chosen elsewhere.

Dirty
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Very dirty. Had to ask front desk for all new sheets n comforter there was stains n crusty like food on them there was a bug on the lamp a pretzel stick on floor in plain view and squished candy or gum on the side of the bed it was also very dusty it was awful was about to leave front desk convinced me to stay but talk to the manager. He never called me back

Just wished the pool and Jacuzzi was working my kids looked forward to swimming
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

I booked online and I was supposed to get $25 onto my card after I checked out and I never received the $25 for referring a friend. Also the pool was down my entire stay.

Yes.every thing was perfect

Terrible
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

I didn't like that our room wasn't clean their was toothpaste on the sink so it wasnt cleaned properly and my kids were disappointed that they couldnt use the pool

The breakfast was amazing

The room was a great size and very clean
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The shower took too long to get hot water we called front desk and all they said was we are on the top floor so it takes awhile for the hot water to get up there and since there were a lot of people it will take a while we had the water running for 20 Mins and it barley changed when it started to get warm it didn’t least for a full shower so it basically ruined the room for me

The room was a great size and very clean

It was comfortable.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

One of times I stayed wasn't any hot water for the entire stay but again... the front desk staff was great.

I really like the comfort inn. I hear it's gonna be remodeled into a Marriott. N'way i've stayed there about 5 times because of its convenience. The staff where great especially the front desk.

Good basic hotel and a great price.
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Great price and location near Cedar Crest College. Restaurant attached to the hotel which is convenient. Hotel room was clean, good pillows, with refrig, microwave, and coffee maker. Parking out front. Good basic room.

Staff was great and helpful, but rooms need updating.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The furnishings are a bit old and need updating. Bathroom had a whirlpool tub that was not able to be used. Carpet needed replacing along with toilet - both showed signs of age.

Staff was good. Breakfast had a variety so everyone found something to eat. Food was fresh and coffee hot!

This was an excellent facility and would not hesitate to stay there again.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The breakfast spread was very good. The eggs were cold but there was a microwave available so it was no problem. The clerks at the front desk were very pleasant and the room was very nice.

Excellent, will come back!
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

breakfast .. sorry! but i appreciate the around the clock coffee!!

staff was excellent , especially housekeeping and all personnel at front desk . would love to return in june as long as it is affordable and enjoy dorney park as well. thank you all for a marvelous stay.

Great stay...we came to see museums and really enjoyed ourselves....Room very comfortable, but Caulf
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

We are very particular and felt the room could have been cleaner...hair in shower, coffee pot not clean in water reservoir, dirt along platform of bed

Breakfast was great and new food constantly added Room comfortable....bonus to have restaurant attached

The hotel was very home like feeling overall, I would recommend it!
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

The server lady during breakfast was rude and had a horrible attitude. When I asked her for some more water for my 5 year old son, she literally said that "there is a water fountain by the bathroom"

The hotel was a really great value for the money, frequent room service, nice facilities and pancakes!!

4.0
    There are no words

Respect for their customers

I was very disappointed with the service I received at this hotel. I normally do not complain about a hotel but I feel it necessary to do so on this occasion. After having dinner, I decided to run a bath. I entered the bathroom and immediately went down on my behind. The ceramic floor was covered with water. When I recovered my composure I noticed the water pouring through the door frame at the bathroom entrance. My husband went down to the desk and reported my fall and the water problem. The gentleman on the desk came to our room and asked if I required an ambulance. I did not need an ambulance as I only had a bruised hip.He brought a mop and moped up the water. He told us " this happens if someone leaves the shower curtain upstairs" . The next morning I once again mentioned to the desk clerk that the situation could have been much worse if an older person had fallen and broken a hip.Her response was very disappointing considering that a serious injury could have resulted in a law suit against their hotel.The total disregard she showed for the welfare of the patrons they serve was pathetic!!!!!!!!!!! I would never recommend this chain to anyone nor would I ever stay at this hotel again!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Decent
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The walls were thin. From the hall, you could hear everything. The house keeper tried multiple times to come into our room before check out. Finally I met her at the door.

Other then that stay was great location was good, cleanliness besides the lines and tub.
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

My sheets had hair on them and red stink perhaps makeup, and also hair was inside the bathtub as well.

I didn't eat breakfast but coffee was nice and fresh, staff was great as well.

• Reviewed: 15 December 2017

fire alarm went off 5:45 am
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

fire alarm went off 5:45 am had to exit rooms, etc etc bad enough but SAME THING HAPPENED DURING STAY ABOUT 2 WEEKS AGO. FIX THE DAMN ALARM!!! told mgr either they give me free nite in returner, bye bye

i needed a stressless day (by allowing me to check in early) & night (matress was great) & i got it.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

around 10pm I called to front desk for additional pillows & by midnight I finally gave up & went to bed. the staff should have called at some point to say they couldn't locate any.

THE BED!!!!!! it was the most comfortable bed I think I've ever slept in!..... and I've traveled to many different hotels across the country. also the free coffee 24 hrs in the lobby.

Clean and good price
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The walls were paper thin we could hear our neighbors conversations loud and clear and the breakfast was just mediocre

It was clean and a decent value with a hot breakfast

Quite enjoyable
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Nothing close by. If you don't have a car you have to depend on Uber. Plastic and paper cups ?? Please keep glasses and Mugs .

room was nice. Staff were friendly.

The breakfast
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Our first room that we checked into was dirty. The staff member was apologetic and said it was a mistake in the system.We got another room and the beds weren’t clean. The beds had stains and it was clear the linen was not clean.

The breakfast

When booking I looked for a hotel with a pool.
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

The temperature of the water in pool could have been warmer,

When booking I looked for a hotel with a pool. This hotel had one,and the hours were great, if we didn't need to get something to eat i could have gone in the pool at that time. The pool did open early the next morning which was greet.

Loved it but won’t come back due to morning interruptions.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The housekeeper walking in a 9 am then again at 10 am, we felt like we were rushed out at 11 by the housekeeper when checkout was 12. The housekeeper should know when someone checks out. We were literally sleeping when she knocked then walked in. We were told by the desk clerk someone had passed out in a room before so they check the rooms. Not a good enough excuse for me to not be able to sleep in on a weekend get away. Everything was great until then.

Desk staff

I did not like the breakfast.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

I did not like the breakfast. The room needs renovation- stained carpet, bathroom was a little dirty because it so old. The furniture in the room and TV need to be changed.