Reviews of Comfort Suites Beaufort 3 stars

131 Big John Road, Beaufort, SC 29906, USA

#10 of 17 hotels in Beaufort

The location is incredible!
    • Queen Suite

The rooms are a little smaller for 3 adults but again that out weighs the location and easy parking.

The location is incredible! Parking was perfect! They let me park early for check in, we walked most of the town from there. Staff were very friendly and nice. Hotel lobby was remodeled and nice. Value was great!

It was terrible
    • Queen Suite

I didn't like nothing about the place at all

Nothing this was the worst hotel I've ever stayed at! Everything was broke like the elevator and the hot tub and they didn't attempt to even try to fix it wilp never stay again!

Sum it up not happy with my stay
    • King Suite

Too start off our room was beside the men's bathroom so you can here people going in and out and everytime the toilet flushed we did not get a jacuzzi in our room that we was expecting the pool and hot tub was disgusting it was nasty the pool was black at the bottom and also the hot tub never seen anything like that before and the pool is 10 times smaller than the pics on booking like a kiddie pool it was my husband's birthday and I was trying to surprise him and it was not what we expected we think we was going to get the room with the jacuzzi but we did not get it my husband was feeling so down He was not happy about it we did not have a good time the breakfast was not good but the staff was super friendly and apologize for the inconvenience I didn't really make a fuss because it was his birthday and all the other hotel was booked they gave me 27 dollars back said if I told them earlier I probably would of got more back the pictures on booking is not what the hotel look like in real life in my opinion so to sum it up the three reasons I booked the hotel was for the Jacuzzi tub in room the pool and hot tub I got neither one so a waste of my money

All of the staff was super friendly so nice they all deserve a raise they really sweet

My stay was excellent.
    • Queen Suite

Breakfast could have been a little earlier. Did not have much time to eat since we had to be at Parris Island gate for my nieces' graduation by 6:30 and breakfast was being put out at 5:30 . By the time all the food was out it was time to leave for the island. The food I did get wad very good.

The beds were very comfortable. My family was very pleased with everything. The breakfast was great.

After the manager not offering to discount our stay after our stuff was stolen I'm upset.
    • King Suite

We had over 300.00 worth of stuff stolen out of our truck and the property manager didn't even discount our stay.

The bedding was very comfortable and the breakfast was good.

I believe when you go to a hotel to stay you most people go for peace and quiet and the lady at the
    • Queen Suite

the pool in the hot tub or filthy the hot tub would not heat up more than 66 degrees loud teenage party across the way from us and front desk said they were having a teenage party and I said it is very disturbing and loud they took $50 off my stay which was okay but should have done better than that for reimbursement for the pain and suffering of listening to them screaming people for hours on end

I enjoyed the beds they were very comfortable the rooms were clean

Cleanliness of the room was to be desired, the pool and hot...
    • Queen Suite

Cleanliness of the room was to be desired, the pool and hot tub room had blinking lights like a scary movie and the water looked green in both. The kids attempted to swim but turned right around because the conditions. Elevator was broke the 2 days I was there as well and we were on the 3rd floor which wasn’t a huge deal for me but could have been for someone not capable of carrying luggage. I would never stay there again!!

Convenient to town, waffles were good, coffee was good and...
    • King Suite

Found a bedbug in our room, kids jumping in pool made it hard to enjoy hot tub, eggs were not good

Convenient to town, waffles were good, coffee was good and available at all hours, hot tub was nice

Pleasant and would stay here again!
    • Queen Suite

Doors slamming early in the am as people left and a little noise above us from a child running around. Fortunately neither lasted long.

We’ve never stood at a Comfort Inn before and we had a pleasant stay. The staff was outstanding and the room was clean and comfortable. The price was good for the area where many hotels were higher priced. It was a convent drive to Bay Street. Making your own waffles at the free breakfast was awesome!

Average hotel. Not bad if you stay just overnight.
    • Queen Suite

The breakfast was not as good as I usually have when I stay at Marriott. No sausages or bacon at all. The coffee was not tasty. The AC was loud, the carpet in the room was somewhat dirty

The bed was really comfortable

Very clean.
    • Queen Suite

We were there two days visiting my son in Beaufort. I booked this hotel specifically because it had a hot tub. (My husband and I need it for our back) the second day was closed all day... so check on that

Very clean.. very friendly staff.. I would stay again

I can’t say enough about the wonderful staff here.
    • Queen Suite

The beds are the super comfortable! The staff are kind and helpful, and never hesitated to meet any of our needs. And the breakfast was always delicious!

It was a place to lay our heads nothing special or comfortable.
    • Queen Suite

Beds slept bad, very hard; air conditioning was very loud and woke us up every time it came on. Exhaust fan didn’t work in bathroom, broken tile in bathroom threshold, ice maker broken, breakfast sub par compared to other hotels of same class, no tub drain stopper. Didn’t use pool but it didn’t appear clean, trash cans over flowing at breakfast.

Waffles, room size

POOR LOCATION AND NOT UPDATED
    • King Suite

STOPPED UP SHOWER TUB, LOUD NOISE, NO MAID SERVICE ONE DAY, SINK WAS CRACKED BY PRIOR PERSON - NOTIFIED FRONT DESK, OVERCHARGED CARD-DID NOT GIVE $27.50 CREDIT FOR NO ROOM SERVICE, BUT SAID THEY WOULD IN 3 DAYS

PRICE SOMEWHAT, FOOD OK FOR CONTINENTAL BREAKFAST

Location off the main road and surrounded by trees.
    • Queen Suite

Location off the main road and surrounded by trees. Near the "Spanish Trail"; nice for a morning run or walk. Very good lighting in the room. Comfortable bed.

Location was good and staff were friendly
    • King Suite

Ceiling above bed where sprinkler head is was in poor shape drywall and paint were flaking off on the bed and on the carpet. Need to vacuum the carpet better.

Location was good and staff were friendly

Came in town for St PATRICK day weekend and did not want to...
    • Queen Suite

Came in town for St PATRICK day weekend and did not want to be in the center of savannah, so I pick this hotel..would have been all stars across, but however after been gone all day. Our room was not services and our AC unit had some issues.. we reported the issue of course again and a lovely night manger graciously ask if would like to change room due to the fact that there were no staff ( maintenance/housekeeping) on duty at that time.. she also adjusted my bill for the inconvenience.. The hotel overall was very pleasant and comfortable.. The staff were all nice from beginning to end.. the breakfast was decent no complaints there.. I enjoyed my stay here minus the small issue that was later handle..

not worth the money i paid.
    • King Suite

Breakfast..i would not feed to my dogs....powdered eggs.....biscuit and thick flowery gravy. Bad Bad Bad...carpet in room real dirty....dead bugs in bathroom. the place is going down.

location was great.

Not fun and wouldn't recommend this hotel.
    • Queen Suite

The pool and Jacuzzi area was dirty as well as the waiting area.The receptionist was not nice and not helpful when there was an issue with the booking the room.

The room was a good size.

Over all good stay.
    • King Suite

Breakfast very limited, no eggs, one working waffle machine. Hot serve was sausage and French toast fingers. No one in breakfast area to assist guest that were not we are familiar breakfast. We assisted others on how waffle machine worked, and pointed out food we could see.

Staff very polite and helpful. Location good as we were attending graduation at marine base. 10mns away

Barely adequate. Summer? No A/C?? NOT GONNA HAPPEN.
    • King Suite

1. Coffee supplies minimal day to day. 2 , 1 cup filter packs of regular coffee, 1 sugar (and sweetener) in the package, NO CLEAN CUPS SECOND DAY. AIR CONDITIONER DID NOT WORK. HOUSING FELL OFF, 1 CONTROL KNOB MISSING, Thermostat on wall was a "dummy," more a thermometer. ICE MACHINE SECOND FLOOR DID NOT WORK. STAFF SAID, "THERE'S AN ICE MACHINE ON 1ST AND 3RD FLOOR." ARE YOU SERIOUS?? SINK faucet fixture leaked onto countertop while in use.

The bed was comfortable.

the indoor pool was great and the breakfast.
    • Queen Suite

I didn't like that the tub did not work we had to take shower instead of a bath

the indoor pool was great and the breakfast. The room was a good size

• Reviewed: 15 December 2017

I rented 3 rooms one in my mother in laws name bed time unclean sheets and shortage of towels
    • King Suite

Just about everything ...good breakfast and clean dining area...it goes downhill...my toilet bigger than listed pool and not so clean had to pick up bedding and made our own beds 11:30pm no housekeeping

Not much, just a desperation stay as it turned out minimal amenities.

Stay was good. Would have rated higher if bathroom had been in better shape. I would reccomend this
    • Queen Suite

We had 2 rooms, 310 & 312. The bathroom in 310 needed attention. Toliet seat was broken, safety handle on tub was loose, and there were no working exhaust fans. The closet door was broken, sitting on floor.

The staff was extremely nice, friendly, and helpful. .One guest lost a cell phone they went out of their was to help recover it, however we did not. The breakfast was good, area was clean and the coffee was much better than most. Also it was very convenant to several stores and restaurants, many within walking distance. The grounds were nice for people like me who like to walk.

Although this hotel was near the base and beds comfortable I would stay somewhere else if I return.
    • Queen Suite

The facility is in need of updating, some areas such as the elevator are in disrepair Furniture is worn and needs replacing. The tub had been recoated and was peeling in spots (it made me wonder how well they were able to scrub the tub because if they scrub too hard more of the coating would come off). The pull out sofa was very uncomfortable.

The bed was very comfortable and two pillows were provided for each guest, one firm and one soft.

Staff was extremely friendly, southern hospitality at its best; a shame that the hotel doesn't match
    • Queen Suite

Rooms seem to have updates that were cheaply done. Our room had a very strong musty smell. The air conditioning unit in the hallway, which was right by our room, made a horrible noise like a ghost with a stomach ache. The carpeting in the room needs to be replaced and I found an old nasty m&m on the floor next to the headboard of my bed. The pool looks dirty and there's a section of the ceiling that looks like it's going to fall into the pool at any minute.

Beds were very comfortable, breakfast was great with a wide selection of breakfast items, front desk staff and manager were super friendly and helpful.

4.5
    Holiday Inn never disappoints! Had a lovely stay. Spacious, clean room. Beautiful lobby, sweet tea
    • Queen Suite

Was not given the room I reserved, a queen suite with living room area and separate bedroom. Bedroom did not have a door I understood, but still completely separated. Booking was done online, however I did call the hotel directly before completing the reservation to make sure that it was the room pictured, and that the area with the sofa bed was not just separated by a small section of glass wall as the other queen rooms were shown to have. I verified again TWICE, before my stay. When I checked in and got up to the room, I saw that it was not what I had reserved, was dirty and smelled awful. Thought it was due to a/c being off, and that it would go away, but even after being on for hours, the smell not only remained but got worse. Went to Walmart to buy air freshener, the solid type that we placed directly on top of a/c vents, thinking that it would help and discovered only one side of the vents were working. There was thick dust clogging the only part of the vent that worked and there was chewed gum stuffed in there as well. No other rooms available at this hotel or any other for the night since it was MCRD PI graduation, so had to stay the night. I kept calling other hotels until I found availability for the rest of my stay. I got two different explanations about why I didn't get the room I was expecting. The first was that "we only have 3 or 4 of those rooms, and they book up fast." Exactly why I reserved it when I saw it! But they couldn't do anything about it because the hotel was completely booked, and offered to credit me $30 off the night's stay. Seriously?! I called from the room as well as went to the front desk to tell them about the condition of the room and to again tell them this was not the room I reserved. Much activity as multiple people milling around while desk clerks tried to figure out what to do since previously booked rooms were now not available.

Room was not as shown on website.
    • Queen Suite

Room was not as shown on website. The queen suite I booked was described and pictured as having a bedroom completely separate from the living area, not just a partition between bed and sofa bed and not part of the same room. The desk clerk who checked me in informed me that the hotel only has three or four of those types of suites, and they were all booked. Right, I booked one of them, but there was nothing she could do. After a few hours I'd found another place to stay and cancelled my remaining nights with the other desk clerk who told me that those rooms don't exist, even though they are shown on the website. The room was not cleaned well. Not all vents working on a/c, and thick coating of dust all over and in vents. Also found chewed gum stuck in vent. The room smelled terrible from what the a/c was blowing out. Bathroom fan was not working, steam added to the smell in the room.

-Somewhat difficult to find the hotel.
    • Queen Suite

-Somewhat difficult to find the hotel. We passed right by at first. The "Golden Corral" sign made it impossible to see the Comfort Inn sign from the highway. There was no "Big John Way" and no "Hanover Street" discernible signage. -Furniture & other accoutrements badly needing upgrade. All the polish/veneer was peeling off, in very poor condition. The plastic light switches in the bathroom were cracked in two places.

Stay at Comfort Suites
    • King Suite

I specifically ask for ground floor and was put on third floor. I was told person assigning rooms didn't pay attention to the notes.

Location size of room

Friendly staff
    • Queen Suite

Bathroom needs attention (replace chalking, broken tiles, etc) Sofa bed was not comfortable Ran out of plates for breakfast on 8/3. Did not seem like an effort was made to get plates... just kept waiting for plates to "arrive."

Friendly staff Location to local attractions Relatively cost effective

Not worth what we paid
    • King Suite

Coffee "machine" not working so no coffee for breakfast??? One ice machine out of order, but the other one looked like it had never been cleaned and using ice was an invitation to bacteria. Upgrades to hotel were poorly executed.

Staff was friendly and helpful.

With the exception of the staff person working the breakfast bar, everyone else was exceptional!
    • King Suite

The breakfast was poorly planned on both days of my stay. The coffee maker was out of order. Rather than trying to make up for it by running coffee makers and putting the coffee in an insulated container, they choose just to say "It is out of order. We are not sure when it would get fixed since it is Saturday." I am thinking great, I have one more day here! The next morning it was working, but they ran out of eggs and other items. Unfortunately, they had another two hours of breakfast to be served.

The rooms were spacious and updated.

This is a nice motel for a short visit.
    • King Suite

As a business, I inspect buildings for insurance companies and noticed that the fire door for one entrance on the 2nd floor had a broken return bar which was also disconnected, this would cause you a fine if the Fire Marshall were to visit and inspect. The carpets look as if they haven't been cleaned in a long time. The bathtub is showing signs of age and was dirty, not filthy just dirty or stained and should be replaced.

The area was isolated and quiet, the breakfast was adequate and the staff was helpful with any request we had. The flooring was carpeted and secure. The AC was working and nice especially in the 97 degree temp with high humidity.

6/23-6/26......
    • King Suite

6/23/2017 front desk clerk was rude not only to us but others also.....no desk or chair in the room....no couch, no iron, no remote the first night and we asked for one....was told they would get one for us and we had to ask again the next day.....husband asked for a chair and was told if he wanted one he would have to get it out of the dining room himself.....did not clean our room nor did they give us clean towels and wash cloths.....had to ask for these items also.....stayed until 6/26/2017 but should have found another hotel.....will not be staying there ever again.....

Clean ......

Better management needed
    • King Suite

Staff unprofessional ; their children were all over when we arrived; breakfast bar unattended, food spilled ; Trash can overflowing; chairs dirty and stained; cleaning of rooms still taking place after 4:00 pm and trash bags all over the hallway

Coffee good Bed was comfy Linens clean

Easy to get to PI and decent accommodations in a safe area. SUPER FRIENDLY and HELPFUL staff.

I would have to say the hotel felt "cheap". There was mold on the shower curtain and the tub felt like it wasn't seated on the floor firmly. I felt the room was clean, but when you see that much mold on the bottom of the shower curtain, you have to wonder about the stuff you can't see. The pool area, which my little nephew used....was a little "sketchy" as well. Very warm water and the room was very warm as well. Breeding ground for germs. The temperature gauge wasn't working for the spa, so you really didn't know how warm the water was. Just had a feel of a HS locker room after the football team finished showering.

Everyone I came into contact at the hotel were super friendly and remembered guests very well. I was very impressed (and I don't impress easily) that they were very accommodating, friendly and attentive.

• Reviewed: 15 June 2017

Breakfast was good service was great otherwise
    • Queen Suite

Chairs in dining area needed to be cleaned. Our GPS system had a bit of trouble finding the correct road. Otherwise a great stay.

Breakfast was good service was great otherwise

Location is a little off the beaten path and is very quiet. Highly recommend this accommodation.
    • Queen Suite

Good breakfast with good variety. The rate for the room was quoted as $95 plus tax by phone. However, the desk clerk said the rate was reportedly $108 plus tax. After discussing the matter the clerk corrected the rate to $95 plus tax. She was quite courteous which we appreciated.

Short stay, decent place
    • Queen Suite

The pool had a lot of rust spots all over the room. Checking in took longer than I thought it should have. Oh, and the bathtub had ingrained "dirt" stains that I've not seen in any other hotel.

The beds are very nice. The kids loved the pool. The staff was very friendly.

OK
    • Queen Suite

Upholstery on all chairs in breakfast room were horribly stained, walls scuffed. First room we were given was not made up. Staff arrived next morning thinking our room was empty. Seemed disorganized.

Bed was comfortable.

I would not stay here again.
    • Queen Suite

Breakfast the first morning was not even put out. This hotel is occupied by families going to a bootcamp graduation. The breakfast needed to be out on time in order for everyone to be able to grab a bite to eat due to having to attend family day and graduation early in the morning. I did not like how filthy the room was.

The room was dirty and housekeeping did not vacuum once in the three nights that we stayed there. The wet towels and washcloths were left in the bathroom while new ones were placed on the shelves. The pool was dirty and could not be utilized. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone. The vent did not even work in the bathroom which means that all the steam from every shower is just sitting in the room causing a musty damp feelings. I was not pleased by any means. I went for my sons bootcamp graduation and didn't have many options.

• Reviewed: 26 April 2017

Definitely not worth the money
    • Queen Suite

It was not worth $200 per night and the pics of the suite made it look like the room was a lot bigger when in fact it wasn't much bigger than a room at a cheaper hotel and it definitely doesn't deserve the 4.6 rating that was calculated by my answers

Pillows were comfortable

staff was great
    • King Suite

Reservation was not received by Booking.com, no shower curtain in bathroom, dog barking in room above for over an hour, ac noise in room was very loud

staff was great

• Reviewed: 16 April 2017

What a PLEASURE

THAT I HAD TO LEAVE!!

I drove 10 hours to Bueafort, SC staying there made me forget about that long drive. The weekend I arrived it was very hot the manager did everything to make sure the pool could be opened that meant a lot to me especially since I traveled with children of all ages this put a big smile on their little faces, When a business go out of their way to treat the occupants like family and one of their that business should get nothing less than 5 STARS ..The location,property,stay,room ALL exceeded my expectations...I FELT LIKE A QUEEN FOR A DAY... THANK YOU TO THE ENTIRE STAFF...

• Reviewed: 14 April 2017

Ok
    • Queen Suite

The breakfast was not good stuff ran out and the staff did not check to make sure the food contains stayed full The pool had so much chlorine in it a sign they are not cleaning the pool right

The rooms were nice

• Reviewed: 7 April 2017

Decent place to stay, weekend staff needs to be more considerate
    • Queen Suite

Staff were inattentive, they actually gave me a vacuum to clean the pull out sofa myself, after I asked 4 times between 1PM and 9PM. Very disappointing.

Updated hotel feel, rooms were nicely laid out and spacious.

It was close to the base and quiet.
    • King Suite

The bed was extremely uncomfortable. The elevator hardly ever worked during the time that I was there and I think that the rates you charge during Marine graduation are offensive. We are families of graduating Marines who are making sacrifices for our country and your prices make it extremely difficult for families to travel there for such a momentous occasion.

It was close to the base and quiet.

Perfect hotel for USMC graduation.
    • Queen Suite

Hot tub was not working while we were there and pool was under maintenance the day we left

Staff was friendly and always helpful. We were there for our nephews Marine Corps graduation and it was a perfect distance from Parris Island and local restaurants.

Horrible, disgusting room, avoid!
    • Queen Suite

Paint peeling in bathtub, floor was nasty. Asked for room to be vacuumed daily, was not done. Rust on lampsome, dead bugs on ceiling in bathroom, fabric torn on couch, trash behind beds,no remote, asked for remote it did not work, had to use app on phone to change channel and turn tv off. Workout facilities were closed. Pool was nasty. Hot tub was not hot. Cold water in hot tub. Asked front desk to save me newspaper due to we left before paper arrived for the day. Got back at 4pm, was told they didn't save paper and staff never knew. Paid close to 700 for room for 4 days. Not worth money, nasty room and property, will NEVER stay there again.

Dirty disg

• Reviewed: 1 April 2017

This Hotel was 10 minutes away from USMC Parris Island.
    • King Suite

This Hotel was 10 minutes away from USMC Parris Island. We were staying there for Graduation ceremonies. The Hotel was clean, close and the staff were super friendly and helpful. I am disabled and even though the handicapped rooms were booked they halted to accommodate me on the first floor. Breakfast was good but the Thursday night taco bar was a surprise and a nice one at that. They also gave out copies of the Beaufort Gazette to anyone who had a Graduate so we had a nice keepsake with my son's name in it.

• Reviewed: 24 March 2017

Would definitely return!
    • Queen Suite

As a smoker, it would have been nice if they had a designated smoking area outside. Perhaps with chairs/benches and an ashtray. But that's the only negative I had, so not bad.

They really take care of the Marine family members who are coming down for graduation!! They had a breakfast waiting for us, well before the scheduled breakfast time. Loved that they had a small refrigerator with selected snacks!! They even had a grab and go breakfast for those in a hurry!! When we came home from the base they had a nacho spread ... was delicious! The pool was small, but kept my son happy. The Golden Corral Restaurant that was across the street made it convenient to get a bite to eat without having to drive around looking for a place. Was very easy to access ... getting to Parris Island was so easy. The staff was always positive.

Good but not great.
    • King Suite

The bathroom tub in room 110 needs to be replaced. It is in poor condition. Also the desk chair needs replacing...very worn.

The beds were very comfortable and staff was friendly.

• Reviewed: 11 March 2017

We went to Beaufort to be at Parris Island.
    • Queen Suite

Our check in was 3pm but two rooms were not ready until around 5pm. It was hot in the lobby and hallways. We thought this was possibly attributed to the pool area off main lobby, though it seemed like no air was on. It was even hot in the lobby at 7am. There is only one elevator for all three floors. We used the stairwell more than the elevator to save time. Room prices doubled in the middle of the week directly tied to graduation fetivities but we found that true at nearly every hotel in Beaufort we checked that seemed decent. All three rooms were not what you would usually see as a suite but the extra room because of it was helpful.

The staff were great. Particularly, the breakfast team was accommodating and friendly. They opened breakfast early to accommodate marine graduation activities. Grounds were clean and nice. We felt that there would be no security issues with our cars or noisy people.

• Reviewed: 11 March 2017

Sofa bed was very nasty, told the situation never did get a...
    • Queen Suite

Sofa bed was very nasty, told the situation never did get a call. Bedding had someone's hair all over it. I itched from the time I stepped into the room until I left. Towels we're very dingy. Horrible experience over all.

• Reviewed: 7 March 2017

Not a clean hotel.
    • Queen Suite

The room was not clean. The bathroom was absolutely disgusting. The bathtub was stained terribly. The floor was sticky. The walls were filthy. I was not impressed to say the least.

The only thing we liked about this hotel was the proximity to Parris Island.

• Reviewed: 1 March 2017

Being flexible counts more than you realize.
    • Queen Suite

I was not able to check in earlier so as to prepare for a 2pm funeral. Therefore did not get to checkin at hotel until after 9pm. Therefore did not get the true value of my stay since checkout was 11a.m.

Room comfort, cleanliness and breakfast.

• Reviewed: 28 February 2017

Screaming children in the pool area.
    • King Suite

Screaming children in the pool area. Hot tub was broken, asked front desk for help. She seemed uninterested and said she'd call maintenance. Checked the pool area 5 hours later, still broken. With no attempt to inform me about it. Every encounter of the front desk was annoyed and behaved like uninterested robots. Breakfast was not good. Bacon tasted like plastic. Upon checking out the front desk associate didn't even make eye contact and said in a monotone voice "come back and see us". I used to worked for Marriott for 6 years and I understand working with negative people and customer service may be annoying. But they weren't even giving any effort. I don't like leaving negative reviews unless warranted. This was not worth the money.

Beaufort sc was a great trip other than the hotel stay
    • King Suite

Room was nasty furniture was covered in dust . Over half the lights didn't work in the room . Hair dryer didn't even work and had a wod of someone's hair stuck to it "yuck". On top of it all it was our anniversary we asked for a room with jacuzzi didn't even get that . What a surprise. Will not stay there again. Oh and if you expect coffee better go somewhere else to get that or bring your own coffee

Eggs were ok. Bed wasn't that comfortable made our backs hurt did not sleep well. Only thing good was the location of the hotel

There was some sort of birthday party Saturday night in the...
    • Queen Suite

There was some sort of birthday party Saturday night in the breakfast/pool area. These guests completely took over the first floor and pool. My kids even thought it was too loud so we left the pool early. Staff did nothing to control the unruly crowd. They were loud and ran up and down hallways throughout the evening up until about 11pm.

• Reviewed: 19 February 2017

Great room, great price!
    • Queen Suite

Only thing was the refrigerator in the room made a humming sound all night. I would have just unplugged it, but we had to put some leftover food away.

Staff (Tevin) was excellent. Great price for a nice room and breakfast.

• Reviewed: 12 February 2017

Cleanliness was the only positive aspect of the room.
    • King Suite

The king bed gathered my attention the moment I stepped into the room. It's bottom was elevated with it's head into a downhill slant. The mini sofa caved in upon sitting. I suppose this is the new standard for a $95 per night room.

Cleanliness was the only positive aspect of the room.

• Reviewed: 3 February 2017

#stillwaitingtohearfromthemanager

Room was not ready when we went up; they moved us to another room BY THE ELEVATOR. Got to hear the chime all night. Clerk said we would be compensated for the inconvenience of room change; instead we got charged double.

Food was okay. Saved a stop on way to the Island. Staff was nice.

• Reviewed: 30 January 2017

I cannot say enough good things about the staff you have working there.
    • King Suite

Keep the coffee out until noon.

The staff was very accommodating and helpful all three times that I have had family members stay there. The indoor swimming pool is something that is very important to my grandchildren.

• Reviewed: 30 January 2017

Very disappointed stay
    • Queen Suite

Our room wasn't clean, dirty bath, hairs on toilet seat & in bath, we asked housekeeping to clean the bathroom which she did, very dusty room, carpet not vacuumd, we found cropped toe & finger nails & a dead cockroaches.On going to bed we a caught a cockroach on the carpet near our bed ( see photos ) we took it down to reception but she said it wasn't & binned it we googled it & it was an American Cockroach (see photo) the next morning my husband had bite marks on his leg. I did get money off my bill as receptionists said they didn't want bad reviews, sorry it has to be done ..!!!!

The location to the town was good, bed comfortable

• Reviewed: 29 January 2017

Find a different place....nothing positive here.
    • Queen Suite

Elevator was out of order and rescue needed to be called as someone got trapped for about 30 minutes. Room Service never came to clean our room or replace towels. Remote did not work and went to front desk to replace and they told us basically none of them work. Would not recommend.

Bed was comfortable.

• Reviewed: 29 January 2017

Beaufort Hospitality without Overpaying!
    • Queen Suite

Wifi signal could have been a bit better, but daughter able to get on after a couple tries.

The facility was located so close to venue for wedding, waterfront, and historic district making it easy to be there in a matter of 5 to 10 minutes without having to overpay. Bed was comfortable. I have bad back, so this is important. Good length of time to get breakfast, so everyone not crowding in at once. Also,courtesy from the new hire in kitchen, who actually asked everyone if there was anything else they cared for from breakfast bar before she closed! Good manners are hard to come by anymore,so this was very refreshing. Plus, she kept it well stocked and clean. I will return to Beaufort, and stay here.

• Reviewed: 27 January 2017

Convenient location

The hotel was out of extra items such as toothbrushes. The indoor pool was closed, the workout room had junky equipment and no ventilation. The beds were very uncomfortable.

Convenient location

• Reviewed: 7 January 2017

Average hotel with great staff
    • King Suite

Needs attention to detail, several little things rundown or don't work. Breakfast very average. Super staff pretty much makes up for it all.

Very comfortable bed and bedeing. Very quiet location away from town. Extremely friendly and helpful staff.

• Reviewed: 11 December 2016

I didn't like the fact that the front desk charged my...
    • King Suite

I didn't like the fact that the front desk charged my card two times instead of one time. We booked the rooms at the same time we should not have been doubled taxed and charged separately for each room.

• Reviewed: 7 December 2016

comfortable beds, great breakfast, front desk personnel...
    • King Suite

hot tub not hot enough and then not working. When mentioned, the front desk person just shrugged and said she would tell someone later. no indication that it would be fixed anytime soon. Also the wake-up call came one hour early the first morning and then 2 hours early the following morning. Getting a phone call at 3 a.m. when it should be 5 is a little too early!

comfortable beds, great breakfast, front desk personnel friendly, great location for MCRC at Parris Island.

• Reviewed: 6 December 2016

Overall it was an amazing stay! We will be back!
    • King Suite

Wish there was a vending machine on every floor, or that the little spot down stairs would have had more options!

We loved how friendly the staff was, and the room was really nice.

• Reviewed: 5 December 2016

AMAZINGLY SIZED ROOM!!!
    • Queen Suite

Evening staff not really overly friendly. Pool closed early each night?

Breakfast was okay, but nice that it started extra early and worked with our time schedule. Location to Parris Island was PERFECT! THE SIZE OF THE ROOM WAS AMAZING!!! Next door to Golden Corral, so kids liked that.

• Reviewed: 17 November 2016

Didn't appreciate bugs which appeared to be roaches in...
    • Queen Suite

Didn't appreciate bugs which appeared to be roaches in room near bed and packing up at late hours because of bugs. Not as important as bugs but horribly dissatisfied with all broken gym equipment!!!!! Don't advertise if nothing works!!!!!

• Reviewed: 12 November 2016

Overall thoughts
    • Queen Suite

Smell of the room and wifi didn't work. Also parking lot was difficult at times because of size. Didn't like that if you book through something like Booking.com you cannot apply a military discount even though you don't pay for the room until you arrive.