Reviews of Comfort Suites Coraopolis 3 stars

750 Aten Road, Robinson Township, PA 15108, USA

#4 of 14 hotels in Robinson Township

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

First off, they need security patrolling the parking lot because there was a guest selling drugs in the parking lot. The tub was dirty, and the refrigerator was broken and had mold in it. Staff was not friendly. Maintenance had an attitude when asked to remove the fridge. He acted as if we interrupted his day because he had to do what he gets paid to do. While moving the fridge water leaked on to the carpet, and no one came to clean it which caused the room to smell. My husband killed 2 baby roaches!!! and the pool was FREEZING COLD!!! It was so cold that my daughters lips turned purple, and I am by no means exaggerating on that one. We booked this place for 2 nights, but were so disgusted that we will never return.

The TV, and pillows were great

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

The pool was freezing cold was asked several times if it had a heater and if they could turn it up not just by me but several other guest. The bathroom was dirty there were dirty handprints in the shower. Hair in the drain. The gym was literally an elliptical and a broken treadmill that had a sign saying doesn't work on it. The location nothing was close. there were lots of other choices as far as hotels wish we would have picked another. Because our only reason for staying here was pool and gym both a complete let down.

Nothing to really like.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The breakfast offered a good variety but wasn't well prepared. The eggs were old and dry and the danish was stale. However, the coffee was good. The front desk lady that checked me in was not friendly and unfortunately does not know how to smile. The cleanliness of the rooms was ok but coujd be much improved. They only service the rooms every third day so I had to ask for towels etc. I don't like that. When I go to a hotel I expect clean sheets and towels every day.

I had to print some documents and they have a service that was very easy and convenient. There was a frige and microwave in the room which was nice.

I don’t have a dislike

When we checked in they greeted us so politely with a smile on their face. They where very helpful room service an breakfast was nice

• Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

Our room was clean. The both young ladies who were very helpful. They made sure that we had a shuttle for our early morning flight and wake up call without us asking first. Even thought our flight was before actual breakfast time, there were some breakfast items available.

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

No parking at site, extremely small parking lot. Hotel sells parking spots leaving nothing available for customers. You have to wait in your car for someone to leave. Room smelled like smoke. Bed was extremely hard. Pillows were feather creating some issues for people allergic to feathers. No other pillows were available. Lot needed plowed. Water was $2 per bottle in the vending machine.

Extra towels and toilet paper was available in the room. The King Suite was a nice size room and did have a couch.

• Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

We stayed 3 days. Complained several times about water temperature in bathroom. It would go from scalding hot to absolute freezing without anyone touching the handle. No one ever came to check it and we were never offered to switch rooms. Single digit outside temps all weekend, a nice warm shower would have been nice. You had to hurry through each one because you never knew when it would change. I rinsed in freezing water every time.

Friendly staff, not very helpful though. Clean rooms

I was not disappointed.

Even though my departure was before the official breakfast time they still had several options for me to eat before taking my shuttle over to the airport. The room was clean, and everything I needed for my one night stay.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I liked how the front personal were very helpful and very appreciative. The day I was leaving the front let me leave my bags there with them while i enjoy the rest of the day of the town. I would like to say that your people there are hard working people that want to be there and help each other out. Thanks for keeping our room clean and easy access.

Nothing at this time

The staff was extremely kind and friendly. I could have eaten my breakfast off of the floors, the room was so clean and comfortable! When I travel next year, I will be staying here!😊🙌

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

That I was billed the day I made the booking (at least 2wks prior to stay) by hotel. When I called them I was told it was booking.com who billed me. Come to find out it was in fact the hotel but no notification was given prior. Was told that 'sometimes that happens with 3rd party bookings'.

• Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

We waited an hour for the airport shuttle back to the motel to retrieve our car after our flight., which was difficult since we had to drive three hours home and it was already getting late. The receptionist refunded our parking fee, whi

• Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

Pillows could have been firmer. No complaints otherwise.

Bed was comfortable, typical hotel pillows were too soft. Breakfast buffet was very good, items were fresh and well stocked. Close to many restaurants and shopping areas.

The outer section of window was broken recently. Needs to be replaced.

Our unit was very clean and the bed was perfect. Breakfast was great and the area we were in was very nice. Avery pleasant experience.

• Reviewed: 9 June 2017

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

Breakfast area is too small and felt squashed

Clean rooms, friendly and helpful staff. Didn't expect that two king rooms can be joined. kids had great time!

• Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

The second day of our visit while walking from the parking lot to the hotel a gun shot was heard from across the street. Its not the fault of the hotel this is Pittsburgh area. Not sure what happen. Room was near the pool and next to the ice and vending machines. Very noisy in the halls in this section until about midnight. Then it was okay. The only drawback is the lobby is very small and while they have several small tables for breakfast eaters this area gets packed up quickly. But to be fair this might not be the norm, a basketball team was staying in the hotel and both mornings it was packed with very tall men, duffel bags all over the floors and food running short. The mom in me enjoyed seeing them having fun together though. I would stay again for sure.

Close to the interstate easy to get into. Had a problem with the reservation booked a Queen Suite with pull out Sofa and they gave us a Queen only room for three adults. I was told because I asked for a handicap room I could not have a suite which made no sense. I asked for the manager that quickly corrected the problem and upgraded us to a King bed with sofa suite since they did not have any handicap bathrooms. Rooms were clean and recently looked decorated. Plenty of butler carts for luggage.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The smell in room was terrible, musty/moldy type seemed to come from A/C unit. Very overwhelming. Asked for new room, got only other one left, smell was somewhat better (but not much). It was very warm so needed the A/C on so had to deal with smell. According to others in our party, some of their rooms smelled too. Was a shame because the rooms were clean & acceptable in all other ways.

Comfy beds, very nice bathroom, rooms good sized

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

Staff seemed indifferent. Tv service was being changed from one service provider to another. So no tv service for the one night we were there.

The breakfast was pretty good. And overall the place was pretty clean.

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

My only complaint was that you could hear everything going on in the surrounding rooms!

Good location, clean, comfortable, great continental breakfast, friendly staff, spacious rooms, reasonably priced.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Pool was extremely cold !! And there was a private pool party so I couldn't use the pool for hours which was never told at check in

Rooms were nice..

• Reviewed: 18 March 2017

Nothing really

The location was perfect for me i also liked the facilities ie.pool and gym the staff were nice and very plesant overall i had a nice stay

• Reviewed: 9 January 2017

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

the staff when we checked in was not as friendly as we thought should be. did not let us know we had to schedule a shuttle for airport , had to ask where the elevators were. when we were checking out and asked for shuttle, they said we were suppose to schedule the night before. a little rude about it. room was also freezing when we got in there. no heat on.

the breakfast staff was wonderful and the food was great.

• Reviewed: 4 November 2016

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Had a bag of souvenirs and clearly a person could tell that,but we were told they got thrown out but I known a cleaning person got themselves a 160 dollars worth of gifts ....there is a definite difference between garbage and gifts

• Reviewed: 14 August 2016

• Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

Airport shuttle gave us trouble daily with different rules/schedules, etc. Thank God the AC worked because it was really stuffy at first.

Room was clean. Mostly quiet, too.

• Reviewed: 22 July 2016

• Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

The pillows were amazing but the bed was a little firm for me.

I loved the modern decor and cleanliness of the room and the property. It had a homey feeling.

• Reviewed: 20 July 2016

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Exercise equipment was disappointing, just an elliptical and treadmill that I couldn't figure out how to work. The bed was comfortable but the room had a sweat smell. But all in all a good hotel for one night on the way to the airport.

• Reviewed: 15 July 2016

• Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

They had lost my reservation, when I showed confirmation they came up with a room for me. Breakfast serving area is too small, always in the next guys way

• Reviewed: 26 June 2016

• Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

It's not the cheapest place but after trying someplace else I decided to return. It is worth paying a little extra to ensure a clean room with no "surprises"

Room and bathroom are super clean. Great location close to Mall. Friendly and helpful staff. It's my second visit and I will keep coming.

• Reviewed: 22 June 2016

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

This hotel was immaculate and very quiet. I would stay there again in a heartbeat. It's proximity to the Pittsburgh airport made it perfect when having to leave very early in the morning and returning a rental car.

Very nice

The pool was cold

All was good.

The breakfest

Meeting James "Bonecrusher" Smith in your lobby.

Nothing to dislike

The staff was great! It was a very nice/modern hotel.

• Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

Breakfast selection was great many items available very early

convenient

Everything was great

Noisy guests

Great Continental breakfast!!

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

I didn’t like the fact we had to leave.

Breakfast was great. The bed was so comfortable. The room was very clean. I would definitely stay again.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Staff was not overly friendly

Good price, good breakfast

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

Traffic into downtown each morning and evening was pretty bad.

twas good

Soft mattress.

Had easy access to teabags. Was able to take fruit to my room.

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

No restaurant on in hotel.comfortable stay

Most comfortable bed. Quiet. Able to control heat/cool.

equipments

• Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

Group of loud youth football players

Location and comfort

Free in lounge

Average

Average

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Everything, clean, nice place to stay.

• Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

Very nice and clean room.

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

The shower is not working.

The location is great. Airport shuttle is great.

Close to airport.

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

Breakfast was a great disappointment

Room was clean and relatively new. Very comfortable

Very courteous staff.

• Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

Great value. Very clean and comfortable.

Price per night.

Everything was great.

• Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

Cross trainer in exercise room was not working well

Room was great. I slept better than usual. Staff friendly and helpful

• Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

I appreciated there were eggs and breakfast meats for breakfast.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

One of the two rooms had a strange smell - smelled of dog.

Comfortable rooms, very quiet, located near Pittsburgh Airport

• Reviewed: 17 June 2017

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

It was very suitable for what we needed.

• Reviewed: 26 May 2017

friendly staff and clean

windows need replaced

friendly, helpful staff...very clean, pool well kept

• Reviewed: 6 May 2017

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

Booking.com price did not match the price I was charged by the hotel.

• Reviewed: 12 April 2017

• Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

Kind and pleasant staff. Quiet and assesible location

• Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

Despite the pool party which was understandable.It was very quiet for a weekend.price was great. We had a great time.

• Reviewed: 18 March 2017

• Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

The eggs and bacon or sausage could have been cooked a little more for my liking.

• Reviewed: 27 January 2017

Hotel and all

Injoy stay very mutch

• Reviewed: 4 January 2017

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

Wasn't any had to ask made me uncomfortable

Nothing at all

Lexi was a friendly and courteous host.

• Reviewed: 23 December 2016

No complaints

Everything was great stay was comfortable

• Reviewed: 3 December 2016

N/a

The hotel was clean and staff was friendly

• Reviewed: 28 October 2016

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

Very clean and comfortable. Staff was very polite and informative.

• Reviewed: 26 October 2016

Bed was amazing

• Reviewed: 21 September 2016

Breakfast in bed haha!!

Everything was perfect, great way to start your day.

• Reviewed: 3 September 2016

The one small elevator.

The free breakfast and lemon water at the front door.

• Reviewed: 27 August 2016

See above

All was good and staff helpful . Only problem was that telephone did not work. I missed calls to my room and no wake up call.