Reviews of Ramada by Wyndham Denver International Airport 3 stars

6210 Tower Road, Aurora, CO 80249, USA

#19 of 54 hotels in Aurora

GREAT
    • Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

Near airport good dinning near by staff were great and received early call on time for an unhurried depature also early breakfast at 3am offered.

Staff on the ground were fantastic, shame that advance shuttle requests are ignored
    • Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

Despite contacting the hotel one week in advance to request a specific shuttle bus the desk had no knowledge of this. The desk manager bent over backwards to find space for us to his credit, but it still meant that we had to leave the hotel 30 minutes earlier than we had requested, which is a lot at 3:30 in the morning. Had I known that the hotel had ignored our request I would not have chosen to stay here.

The staff tried very hard to accommodate us once we were there and the early breakfast was a nice touch.

The shuttle service to and from the airport was efficient.
    • King Suite- Non-Smoking

Polystyrene and paper plates bowls and cups at breakfast with plastic cutlery make breakfast a poor experience. All the plates etc being thrown away after every meal is a shocking waste for the environment. To our knowledge there is only one restaurant nearby but as this was good, and most people only stay one or 2 nights, this isn't really a problem.

The shuttle service to and from the airport was efficient. The diner directly opposite the hotel was good. Arnold on reception was very helpful and entertaining.

Vacation end

Property was ok. I'm not from that area so maybe they are all that high? Didn't get a good rate for 13 people and it was a forced stay due to airline mess up

Beds are super comfortable

Just adequate
    • Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

The walls are fairly thin, I could hear the shower next door. Breakfast is suppose to have service until 10, they started putting it away at 9 until I mentioned it; many guests continued to arrive & would have been turned away. There were only small paper cups available in the rooms and at breakfast. While nothing was bad, it seemed like this hotel provided the bare minimum they could get by with.

The location was convenient to the airport though you do have to sign up for a shuttle early because they fill up quickly.

Stayed there after a long road trip before flying back home.
    • Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

Stayed there after a long road trip before flying back home. It was everything I expect of an airport hotel - comfortable and a free shuttle to the airport. I would stay here again if needed. No complaints from me.

Not to be trusted
    • Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

This place screwed up my modified reservation, did not open their email and charged me for the room even though I modified with Booking in plenty of time. Still fighting for a refund

Room next-door had noisy children and the staff was very...
    • Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

Room next-door had noisy children and the staff was very cooperative in moving us to another room.

Room next-door had noisy children and the staff was very quick and cooperative to move our room.

The property was comfortable (both bed and breakfast) and a...
    • Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

The property was comfortable (both bed and breakfast) and a good option for a DIA layover (late check-in and shuttle are available). We had some minor issues with leaving the hotel and going back to the airport after noon - cleaning staff didn't want us to stay in the room past 11:00, and the shuttle doesn't run after 12:15.

We thought that the hotel had its own restaurant and it...
    • Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

We thought that the hotel had its own restaurant and it didn't, however the diner across the street was sufficant for our needs this trip. It would have been nice not to have to go outside.

Great short stay, wished we started off there at the beginning of our vacation

nothing negative at all.

Staff was friendly and professional! Great location, clean, and safe! Breakfast scrambled eggs were delicious, someone cleaned the dining are every 5 minutes or so! There is a Diner right next door!

Great value for a short stay
    • Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

We had a short stay. Rooms are spacious & clean. Reception staffs are friendly. The shuttle bus driver is very helpful and friendly. Oberall, nice stay at this property

Friendly, clean, attentive and would stay there again.
    • Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

Although there was a small shop for water/soda - The vending machines, both on my floor and near reception were empty - so had to goto reception to the shop - Ok - just when tired a little frustrating.

good option near the airport
    • Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

Breakfast could be better, although it's kind of the same everywhere in the US.

Nice, clean room, spacious. Check-in and check-out was efficient and painless. The diner next door is a good food option.

I was very satisfied. I will definitely stay again.
    • King Suite- Non-Smoking

The breakfast was sub par. Not many options

The bed was very comfortable. Staff super nice. The hotel and rooms were clean. Free airport shuttle was convenient

Adequate but lots of room for improvements.
    • Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

The property is showing its age and appears to be "a little down in the tooth" and could benefit from modernization. The sliding door/window in my room (218) was broken and nearly impossible to open. The bath tub did not have any non slip material nor was a rubber non slip mat provided. As a result I fell in the tub while taking a shower, fortunately not injured badly, but a significant problem for the property in the future.

Good location, comfortable clean rooms, but onsite parking difficult
    • King Suite- Non-Smoking

Very difficult to park, suspect that people leave their cars long term. Breakfast rather limited.

Good location for airport. Big room, comfortable bed.

Great deal
    • Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

Kind staff great value for money easy shuttle to/from the airport (although you have to remember to book your return trip because it get full very quickly) Decent breakfast

Clean, convenient and comfortable.
    • King Suite- Non-Smoking

Somebody tried to get into our room in the middle of the (short ) night we had there, so our sleep was interrupted. The desk had given them the wrong room number apparently.

Clean, convenient and comfortable. We could leave our car there for a few days.

Perfect for a quick night pit stop 6 min from airport rest...
    • King Suite- Non-Smoking

Nothing it was great for the value

Perfect for a quick night pit stop 6 min from airport rest and then early morning drive to slopes. The diner across the street was tasty too with great service.

I stayed there to spend a weekend with my boyfriend
    • King Suite- Non-Smoking

When we walked into check in Friday night at 1:30 am there was no body at the desk but instead a girl loitering in the lobby and didn’t greet us as we walked in and looked less than thrilled to be there.

The hotel was quiet and the manager I met when I checked out was super nice

Would I do it again? Probably. I also would consider a different place as well.
    • King Suite- Non-Smoking

It was pretty far from the airport and I was the very last person off since this hotel sits in a cluster away from many of the other hotels.

The room was relatively clean and quiet. I did find 2 hairs in the bathroom. Also, on a major road and I could hear trucks' engine breaking.

Bob at the front desk was courteous and helpful.
    • Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

This was probably an older hotel that had been updated. The lobby and rooms were nicely remodeled but the elevator was older. This was not a problem, the elevator worked fine.

Bob at the front desk was courteous and helpful. We stayed at the Ramada so we could turn in our rental car and have a shuttle to catch an early flight. Bob recommended the best shuttle time to take, and he was right. The room was larger than expected and very comfortable, plus it had a mini fridge and microwave.

Nothing special. Regular hotel for business stay.
    • King Suite- Non-Smoking

The girl at the front desk was not focused. So when I checked out their system reported me as no show....

The room was clean. Otherwise it is an ordinary airport hotel.

Helped me catch up on some much needed sleep.
    • Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

I could here the upstairs guest stomping around all evening, night and morning.

There was a gentleman working the front desk that gave me an early check in, carried my bags to my room, and told me about the closest restaurants. I didn't have cash to tip him but would have given him 100 if I could! Very good service from him. Made my stay start off very well.

Location close to the airport was very good.
    • Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

The use of disposable things at breakfast, everything was single use plastic and paper. We rented a three person room, the third bed was a sofa bed. It was pretty bad and had no blanket.

Location close to the airport was very good. Staff was nice and the room was clean and spacious.

Everything was awesome!
    • King Suite- Non-Smoking

First of all the staff was great. They switched my room to one that wasn't adjoining another when I asked. It just so happened that there was another guest that wanted that room just as I was asking to be switched, thank you karma. The bed is great. The internet is great. The room is spacious. This is my second stay there. Will definitely go back.

Easy access from and to Denver International Airport with a...
    • King Suite- Non-Smoking

Easy access from and to Denver International Airport with a free shuttle. Takes some 12-15min. Another 20+ min to downtown, easy with Uber. Clean. Super comfy bed. Decent breakfast. Perfect stay for business.

Good stay at a good facility near the airport. Give the front desk woman a raise.
    • King Suite- Non-Smoking

The hall could have been vacuumed a bit more, but it was late in the afternoon when we arrived.

The woman at the front desk was excellent - very helpful and informative.

Everything was really great
    • King Suite- Non-Smoking

I didn’t like because I arrived at 5am and I have to leave the room at 11am. I would like r at a bit more because I have a long connection flight

Everything was really great

Great overnight stay.
    • King Suite- Non-Smoking

Hotel was great but it’s a good location for being near the airport. There’s not much around.

After arriving at Denver at 1:30 am the hotel made sure to send the shuttle our way for pickup. The check in was fast and easy and our room was very clean. Breakfast was included!

Will stay here again.
    • King Suite- Non-Smoking

It would be nice if the shuttle would give information about getting the shuttle on the return flight. We didn't know where to go when after we got our baggage. Last year another motel gave us a business card with the shuttle information.

Everything else was superior. The price was affordable and so close to get off of E470. The beds and pillows were awesome.

Clean, quiet, good service, nice breakfast
    • King Suite- Non-Smoking

Breakfast - 4 types of coffee, but no hot water for tea. Outdated and unhygienic flooring - carpet was clean, but hard flooring is much preferred.

Clean, safe, quiet hotel close to the airport Free breakfast was decent - waffles, bagels, eggs, pastries, yogurt, cereal. Good airport shuttle - on time, friendly driver and assistant, clean modern van. Makeup remover wipe was a nice touch in the bathroom - I've never seen that before and was grateful!

• Reviewed: 16 December 2017

Horrid, only because of the front desk person. Rude rude rude rude rude & rude.
    • Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

My son graduated from college, we drove 4 1/2 hours and arrived at the Ramada at around 8 P.M. or so. Upon arrival, the front desk clerk was the rudest, most obnoxious person I have ever dealt with. She immediately jumped all over me for the credit card I used for the room, bit my friends head off when my friend ask if she could stay on the same floor as my son and I, and generally ruined the rest of our day with her uncalled for and unbelievable rudeness. That person needs to be fired. I have to come back and stay at a hotel again to pick my son up from his trip to Italy and I will not stay at this facility ever again.

The room was very nice and clean. Beds were comfortable.

• Reviewed: 16 December 2017

It exceeded my expectations, especially for the price!
    • King Suite- Non-Smoking

I especially liked the staff! They were very friendly and helpful. I really appreciated the middle of the night airport shuttles, without a hint of complaint about the hours. I appreciated being asked for my address in case I left something in the room - I have never been offered that by a hotel before. The staff were friendly and helpful on the phone when I called about a possible late arrival, as well as shuttles at odd times. The shuttle driver was polite, and I enjoyed the Christmas music he had on the radio. The bed was wonderfully comfortable. The staff cheerfully provided the toothbrush, toothpaste and comb I needed since I had forgotten mine. I am happy to recommend this hotel!

Very big and clean!
    • King Suite- Non-Smoking

Very big and comfy bedrooms. Very clean bathroom. For the price we’ve paid, it succeeded our expectations. The staff people are very nice and airport shuttle comes in hand.

We checked out of hotel and went to another. I was assured my money would be refunded.

Bed bugs!!

Bed bugs upon opening the bed!!! Disgusting and I don’t think that it should be allowed to be in business untitled l they have it rectified.

In all, it was a great value, and we will be happy to stay again next time we fly into Denver
    • King Suite- Non-Smoking

The sheets had some kind of sandy mess on them, the grout between the tiles on the bathroom floor was coming off and left stone-like pieces which we kept stepping on.

Room was spacious, loved having a refrigerator and microwave, lotion was much better quality than most hotel lotions, many good options for breakfast, clean and friendly airport shuttle

would stay again
    • King Suite- Non-Smoking

could not find the hotel shuttle from the airport , so i had to take a taxi and was charged a whopping 51 dollars for a 9 km journey

excellent breakfast and comfortable room

A good value for a short stay...
    • King Suite- Non-Smoking

A bit tattered about the edges, but not bad A single XP(!) computer and printer in lobby is the 'business center. Continental breakfast edible but needs an upgrade.

Convenient, fast shuttle. Great proximity to train station. Very helpful, informative, cheerful staff. Small but good fitness room.

Close to airport and shuttle ran all night.
    • King Suite- Non-Smoking

Lost my reservation and almost sent me to another property before they figured out that they had somehow accidentally checked me in and charged me before I had actually arrived...

Close to airport and shuttle ran all night. Bed was comfy and room was clean.

Very clean and comfortable
    • King Suite- Non-Smoking

In a 6 month period I have had two stays and the internet had problems both times - three strikes and your out! Please upgrade!!!

Very clean and comfortable

I would recommend this motel as a good choice for a pre- or post-flight stay.
    • King Suite- Non-Smoking

Carpeting a little worn in hallways and room. Could use outlets near the end tables for charging phone overnight near where you sleep, since often doubles as an alarm.

Comfortable bed. Rooms good size. Adequate breakfast--nice to have scrambled eggs and the self-cook waffles. Appreciated the free overnight parking as we planned on returning our rental car in the morning. Very good value for overnight airport stay.

Good place to stay for an early or late flight.
    • King Suite- Non-Smoking

Close to the airport and the price was reasonable. This is an easy place to stay and it was clean. Nothing special or bad, but it does the job if you're looking for a place to stay for the night.

Not bad.
    • Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

The person in charge of the breakfast didn't show up. I had to eat my full breakfast at a diner with my son. There was nobody to do the check out. According to a staff member I had just to leave the key card near the keyboard at the reception front desk.

Easy to check-in

Comfortable, clean and big rooms.
    • King Suite- Non-Smoking

Staff could be a tad more friendly. Depending on the room's location traffic can be very loud.

Comfortable, clean and big rooms. Surprising complimentary breakfast (booking.com said no breakfast when we booked). Close to the airport.

It would be nice to have a shuttle to the car rentals.
    • King Suite- Non-Smoking

Shuttle behind schedule. Waited at airport for 30 min and 20-30 min to go back to airport.

Did not spend much time there. Restaurant across the street was being very BUT FLIES WERE HORRENDOUS! Not pleasant dining. Also short staffed.

Fantastic property.
    • King Suite- Non-Smoking

Fantastic property. Very clean and large rooms. Huge bathroom. Highly recommend staying. Perfect if you want to be close to airport. Took us about 10-1ins drive to get there

Everything was very good with a diner next door for dinner.
    • King Suite- Non-Smoking

Needed another shelf in the bathroom

Friendly helpful reception Great diner next door for dinner, many airport hotels did not mention restaurants near by so we chose this one which did have a restaurant close by. Great shower with a rail or two in the right place for getting in and out , and I needed that as I had sprained my ankle. Regular shuttle bus to airport

Perfect over night stop within ten minutes of airport.
    • King Suite- Non-Smoking

Booked for proximity to the airport. The room was spacious and the bed so comfortable. The room was exceptionally clean. There was no noise from adjoining rooms or the corridors. A ten minute drive to the airport. There is a diner directly opposite the hotel, but didn't notice anything else in the vicinity. Primarily booked for an over night stay before an early flight.

overall good. issue with blackout curtain
    • King Suite- Non-Smoking

I was on 1st floor. room 123, the blackout curtain couldn't move. si no blackout & privacy was compromised.

spacious room. great breakfast buffet

A few more days here would have been nice.
    • King Suite- Non-Smoking

Cleanliness, room layout, spacious bathroom.

This was the finest room I have had on this trip. I was pleasantly surprised at how clean the room and entire property was. I made a great decision when I booked here - I did have a lot if choices, and I made the right one!

Amazing beds
    • King Suite- Non-Smoking

Nothing at all, overall lovely hotel and would definitely stay again

Amazing beds Dominos menu in the room, just what I needed after a 9 hour flight! Great staff

Comfortable, easy one night stop over on your way too or from the airport.
    • King Suite- Non-Smoking

One front desk person was great, the other was relatively rude and couldn't even look up to smile as we left her the keys. Housekeeping kept pestering me about leaving although it was only 10am.

Good location, comfortable and clean. Fun diner just across the road. Nice to have 11am checkout

Great location, perfect
    • King Suite- Non-Smoking

Front desk guy was. I e enough. It seemed Very tired and maybe even a little Out of it

Loved the free airport shuttle and the proximity to airport! Also loved that the shuttle started running at 3 am and all day there after for early flights .

A very nice and quiet hotel and only about 20 minutes away from downtown Denver.
    • King Suite- Non-Smoking

I actually have no complaints. Overall I enjoyed my stay at the Ramada.

Everything was perfect from the size of the room, the staff, and the location of the hotel.

Good deal for airport hotel.
    • King Suite- Non-Smoking

Located about 10-15minute drive to airport, one restaurant beside hotel, others in vicinity required driving ~5 minute to. Strange cleaner/insecticide smell when we first entered our room. Left the washroom exhaust fan on overnight to clear. Breakfast nook has limited table seating.

Nice accommodation for the price paid. Breakfast (cold cereal and waffle machine) was included.

great overnight stay before flying to Atlanta the next morning, the diner across the road was super!
    • King Suite- Non-Smoking

More coffee etc, coffee was really nice but could have done with more.

The guy on the front desk was extremely helpful in telling us how to get the shuttle back to the hotel after dropping off our hire car. Also the laundry was so great, we were coming to the end of a long road trip and we were running out of clean clothes so to be able to do some laundry was really good.

Just for transfer
    • King Suite- Non-Smoking

The instruction of finding shuttle at the airport is confusing. A few shuttle services are marked with "Western ...". Was given a receipt of a different room when checking out. Had to call and they emailed the correct one immediately.

Good for airport transfer.

Excellent continental breakfast;
    • King Suite- Non-Smoking

The paper thin walls made noise in rooms during sleeping time less than satisfactory.

Excellent continental breakfast; friendly staff; closeness to airport and other areas

I was not impressed with the place and wouldn't recommend it...the price is not worth the stay.
    • Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

The halls and room were musty smelling. When we checked in all the cleaning carts were parked in front of our door and we had to move them to get into room. The hall carpets were not very clean. People were smoking right outside the exit door which was right near our room. The continental breakfast was not very good. Not much selection. Sausages were greasy....half of my banana was brown....no cereal offered that was without alot of added sugars. The staff server kept coming and cutting right through us to clean out fruit dishes while we were trying to get our breakfast.

Location to airport and restaursnt was good.

A convenience place to the airport DEN
    • King Suite- Non-Smoking

The staff was not not helpful. When I found out the bulb of the light stand had been burned out for a quite while, I took it off, and tried to change a new one. Unfortunately, after my two-day stay, the bulb was not be replaced at all. In the first night, WIFI didn't work properly, the front desk didn't want to try any resolution.

A convenience place to the airport DEN. The breakfast space was big enough. a lot of parking space. Nice cute business centre, even it was just a corner of the lobby.

Great 1-2 night stay at a convenient price!
    • King Suite- Non-Smoking

I did not like that the windows did not open & the room temperature was absolutely freezing. I stayed in room 123 which was right by the entrance to the hotel, but the temperature felt like I was in Alaska. In addition, the front desk clerk was decent, but he was unable to provide insight into late night food places.

Airport shuttle was a MAJOR PLUS, utilized this to get to the hotel from airport. I booked this trip out to Global Dance Festival last minute from Pittsburgh & it was exactly what I wanted: low price & decent location. The room was average & I was not expecting much, as I just needed a place to sleep for 2 nights. The Denver airport is not that close to downtown Denver, so the Lyft rides were ~$35 each way which was somewhat annoying, however, it was easy to get back to the airport for my early flight Sunday morning.

Staff very helpful arranging a very early morning shuttle...
    • Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

No bar in the hotel to relax in the evening. Had to do with a coffee in the room.

Staff very helpful arranging a very early morning shuttle and advice on queues at security as we had to make a 5.50 a.m. flight

Large comfy bed
    • King Suite- Non-Smoking

No food available late at night. No tears in room only coffee. No cupsmoking only plastic beakers. Only plastic plates etc at breakfast

Large comfy bed

Comfortable bed, spacious bathroom
    • King Suite- Non-Smoking

Don't plan for reliable transportation to airport. Were told we had to sign up in advance to be picked up, we signed up the night before, the next morning van arrived 15 minutes late and already almost full by allowing people who had not signed up on prior to this hotel'so stop. The shuttle system and coordination with hotel needs work.

Comfortable bed, spacious bathroom

Nice room bad service
    • King Suite- Non-Smoking

No wake up call that we requested. Shuttle to the airport didn't show up on time took a cab so we wouldn't miss our flight. Desk clerk wasn't concerned at all. Won't be staying there again.

Rude staff but nice rooms
    • King Suite- Non-Smoking

The gentleman at the desk was so rude! When I called to confirm my reservation, he told me he couldn't find my reservation and then he actually hung up on me! I had to call Booking.com and got a very helpful young man who found my confirmed reservation right away. He then put me on hold for a short time while he called the Ramada desk directly. He got back to me and said that I definitely had a confirmed reservation. The next day when I was actually to arrive at the Ramada, I call 20 minutes before my arrival to see if they had any rooms open with 2 queen beds instead of the king that I had originally booked . I could tell by the voice and the way he spoke that it was the same gentleman who had hung up on me the evening before. He said yes, they had several rooms with 2 queens open. When I arrived 20 minutes later to check and gave him my name, he told me that they did not have any other rooms available. When I told him that I had just spoken to him and that he told me there were rooms available he told me that " no, they had been sold out for days!! &Quot; Wait, it gets better. 30 minutes after I checked into my king room, I went to the lobby to use the computer and print my boarding pass. The same gentleman is at the desk and a woman walks in and asks if they have any rooms with 2 queen beds. He says " sure, we have several. Do you want first floor or 2nd ?". You have got to be kidding me!! I don't know if it was just something about me he didn't like, but this man should not be working in the hospitality business. I will never stay at Ramada Inn again.

Room was very nice and it was clean.

not pleased about lack of cleanliness but stayed only one night and were able to sleep well.
    • King Suite- Non-Smoking

We felt the room wasn't thoroughly cleaned, particularly the floor and toilet in the bathroom and the floor in the living area. There was a gap around the frame of the door. The smell in the lobby wasn't inviting (perhaps a chlorine smell?).

The bed was comfortable. The option for a shuttle to the airport was nice.

Just An Ok Staycation
    • King Suite- Non-Smoking

Jacuzzi was disgusting and not hot, breakfast was just ok if that could be better with the prices the charge otherwise.

The staff was helpful, great customer service.

the price was within our budget.
    • King Suite- Non-Smoking

the price was within our budget.Hotel was clean,updated to our needs.would have liked a healther cereal choice.Waffles seemed to stick to cooking grill.Was told they spray oil once.Eggs were tastey and fluffly.sausage was dry.The front desk staff was friendly and help us when needed.was a good stay we would stay there again.

Adequate spot to recover from travel exhaustion!
    • King Suite- Non-Smoking

The breakfast lady seemed to have a chip on her shoulder and appeared to resent her job of attending to the breakfast buffet, making guests feel uncomfortable when asking for something to be replenished, for example. She's probably a nice enough lady, but should probably have a job which doesn't deal with the public, very negative energy coming from her.

Adequate spot for recuperating from a 2 day long haul travel adventure. Nice enough space, everything worked, good hot water and pressure, comfy bed. A bit of an extended wait at the airport waiting for the shuttle, but it was late when we got in. Be forewarned, this property is near nothing except similar hotels and a diner in which to eat. You definitely will want a car if you're planning on doing anything from here, although the light rail to downtown is approx. a 1-2 mile walk away. Bus service seems almost non-existent.

The hotel was really nice and comfortable
    • King Suite- Non-Smoking

When we tried to get there, on the website it says aurora Colorado but it's wrong it should be Denver. This address in aurora is a housing area

The hotel was really nice and comfortable

Terrible front desk attendant.
    • Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

The front desk attendant. He was rude and turned up his rap as I was working on the computer in the work area. He was not there during check out. I left my keys and called later to ask if I could have a copy of the receipt emailed to me. He told me it had been done. It had not. I called back and he spent 15 minutes on the phone with me, all for still no email or receipt.

The washer and dryer and the shuttle service

Marvellous
    • King Suite- Non-Smoking

Breakfast could use more options.

Bed was big and comfortable. Rooms was clean and spotless. All the amenities in the room worked perfectly. Airport shuttle is free and easy to use.

Browse Ramada by Wyndham Denver International Airport traveller photo gallery