Reviews of Comfort Suites Grantville - Hershey North 3 stars

450 Station Road, Grantville, PA 17028, USA

#3 of 6 hotels in Grantville

Good location.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Breakfast was a disaster. Not enough staff and not enough capacity to make food. Food came out in small quantities and with large intervals between replenishments. Not enough seating for the number of guests. Made for some really upset guests. Wasted a lot of time waiting for food. Pull out sofa in room sucked even for small child. Mattress beat down flat, springs stick through. Beds were ok.

Good location. Good rate.

It was okay for 1 night never again.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

We reached hotel after 3:00 for check in and had to wait half hour before a room was ready. Breakfast sucks ran out before closing time stood in long line too have to go out for breakfas they ran out of food. Person from front desk running around trying to add more cups and bread. No food!! Never again here!

It was okay for 1 night never again.

Worth staying at, close drive to Hershey
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Our bathroom was missing a shower curtain and the toilet was loose from the floor. Everything else was really good. I informed the front desk of the problem with the room and was given a discount for the room.

They had a good breakfast and it was quiet. It was a short drive to Hershey.

I loved the proximity to Hollywood casino
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Our safe did not work and the microwave was difficult to use. Had to touch buttons four or five times for it to register. Also water pressure in shower was horrible!

I loved the proximity to Hollywood casino

All in all was not bad, fix the pool problems and offer guest the option of highway side or other
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The pool needs a lot of attention the water is so cloudy you can’t even see one foot down. The room was next to the highway so was very tough to sleep with the noise

Easy access to the park and Other attractions. Breakfast was good and the room was a good size

The property was ok it was clean and orderly
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

We had no hot water for two days also didn't know that it was a 100% smoke hotel until we got there. Need to put that when you advertise your hotel.

The property was ok it was clean and orderly

I will think twice before EVER staying in another comfort suites...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The breakfast was terrible...all the hot food was ice cold, the garbage cans were overflowing, there were huge bags of garbage sitting and leaking all over the floor...the staff was literally wearing what appeared to be gym clothes and no hair nets..

I booked online, so I went by the reviews and cost to make...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I booked online, so I went by the reviews and cost to make my decision. I was a little leary because it was so inexpensive. But when we arrived, I was very impressed. The staff was nice, the room was big, cozy, and clean. The complimentary breakfast was great. They served hot and cold food. I would definately stay here again if I am in the area.

We enjoyed our stay and would book again.

The coffee in the room was really bad. We had to bring our room towels to the pool.

We loved the pool! The room was spacious and comfortable. The area was quiet and conveniently located just off the highway.

Ok place for one night for business

The shower head is too low & too small. No place to put the soap

The room was clean & bed was comfortable. Noise from art 81 was terrible. The shower head was located way too low & the shower curtain kept sticking to you. Plus there was no where to put the soap while showering except on the vanity. It was a cheap rate & room served its purpose so that we didn’t have to get up crazy early the next morning. Glad we only spent one night.

The property was Awesome as far as cleanliness & Breakfast was Awesome

The only thing I had a problem with was the fact that I had called the property before I made my selection of what room should I choose to have a jacuzzi in my room & I was informed the only rooms that include the jacuzzis were the king rooms which that definitely wasn't true because that was what i chose for my selection once I was told that on the phone & the room definitely didn't have a jacuzzi in the room. I particularly didn't care for that being told to me if it wasn't going to be true because if i had known that I would have went with a cheaper selection.

I liked the service it was great, the breakfast was outstanding also the place was very clean,Thee location was great if you like being in a secluded area also there was a restaurant called Italian delight that had Awesome food it was a bar & restaurant.the food was cooked to order it was mainly Italian food which was Great for me, I love Italian food.

It was a very clean nice stay with many amenities.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

There was am issue with the heat because it wouldn't turn down once on so when it got to hot we had to turn it off.

There were extra pillows on the bed.. it was very clean and breakfast was delicious! Staff were kind and courteous!

the food was good.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I don't have anything to not like. if It something... my heat was broken in my room however, I was fine with the temperature it was on.

the food was good. the Front desk was very friendly.

Wonderful warm. Friendly staff that were very helpful.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Our first room was 51 degrees when we entered. The air was on when it was 35 degrees outside. The front desk found us another room which was still not warm at 62 degrees, but it warmed up quickly when I turned the heat on. There were no towels at the pool.

The breakfast buffet was well kept and stocked. They were very busy. The jacuzzi tub was nice The pool was fun

The small pillows not a big fan , next time we will bring...
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The small pillows not a big fan , next time we will bring our own . We didn't like the shower pressure but it's a shower and it's clean .

Friendly staff, stayed there before

The first night we got no sleep, our room was on the expressway side, very noisy, changed rooms the next morning, they claimed they didn't have anything else. I called them as soon as we walked into the room, wish we could have canceled and got another hotel,

Friendly staff, stayed there before

Pleasent and Comfortable.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Pool area needs work. Front desk staff not overly friendly. No hot water the 1st day.

Most comfortable beds of any hotel I have ever stayed. Breakfast was great. Room very clean.

Definitely worth the deal for a short term overnight stay
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The room had an odd, musty smell and the carpet was a little sticky. Bathroom floor and tub were also cracked and slightly repaired.

Staff was friendly, room was clean, convenient location

Overall it was a good stay. No hassle, quick check-in, check-out. No surprises.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

If you're a light sleeper, you might be bothered by the traffic on the adjacent highway, Rt 81. My room was facing the highway. I think there would be less noise if my room was on the opposite side from the highway.

Nice, clean, modern facility with all that you'd expect in this price range. Lots of TV channels. Breakfast was good, maybe even better than most, but bacon should be more crispy.

I leave after work, and don't like driving all night to NYC, so this is our preferred stop.

Nothing really

This is a very convenient stop on our way to NYC to visit our daughters. We did not explore the area and, as such, I cannot comment on the surrounding area for tourists, though I have no reason to believe that it's not lovely

It would be very rude to resond with what I'm thinking!

The most disappointing trip of my life; hotel did not have our registration nor record of the two $148.86 charges on 6/15/17 when we made two reservations. I cancelled the one for tow rooms not the 5 rooms on 9/9/17 and I'll bet some jerk deleted both!!!! But as you'll see this reservation was never cancelled! We are very upset, angry and expect compensation for the 5 rooms since 9 people had to drive back to Baltimore since all rooms were booked in the area and none available obviously at Comfort Suites!! an hour into it they found one room but doesn't make up for the missing reservation! I made the booking through your organization so you are responsible for making sure the this booking is confirmed, not me! I'll never use either Booking.com nor Comfort suites ever again unless someone calls me today. My wife called booking.com on Saturday around 4:30 and nobody has gotten back to us since then. Please contact me ASAP to get this resolved! PS: Asian lady at front desk was so rude to me that another guest that I did not know, intervened. I book group trips all the time and this is the worse experience ever!

We were glad to have a good comfortable bed in which to sleep but will never stay at this hotel agai
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The air conditioner was very loud. The breakfast area was dirty. The bathroom light switch was hanging from the wall as well as the air conditioner plug. The maids did not clean the room or make the beds while we were there, only dumped the trash cans and left towels after we asked for new towels. Maids talking in breakfast area and at the front desk reception looked very unprofessional. Pool was dirty and cold. Even our 2 year old didn't want to swim in it.

The beds were very comfortable. It was conveniently located to Annville where we needed to be for s family gathering. Coffee pot, refrigerator and microwave were nice to have in room.

Convenience of location and staff was very helpful and...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Facilities seemed warn and outdated one side of the room was cold and the other side was hot.

Convenience of location and staff was very helpful and friendly.

The staff was very friendly.

There were cracker crumbs on the floor in the room. There was food spilled in the stairwell that was never cleaned up. The smoking station is right outside the side door instead of being further away from the building.

The staff was very friendly. Although I don't really eat breakfast, they did have a nice selection of items.

Terrible

Noise all night long , yelling singing screaming

Nothing !!!! Very noisy, people singing & screaming through the halls all night , doors banging, unable to sleep at all

It was ok, served the purpose of what we needed

The property is older, needs updating. The rooms smelled like mildew. The floors were somewhat clean, but still looked dirty. The pool have a film across it and I didn't want to put the other kids in it.

will ask for a room on the opposite side of the hotel away from the highway

too close to the highway. our room was on the highway side and there was a lot of road noise from the highway all night. most of the staff were friendly however one member behind the counter at the front desk was difficult to understand due to their accent and they seemed frustrated.

breakfast was good. easy to get there from hershey park.

One of the worst nights in a hotel and woke up to below standard breakfast.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Sits on a major highway. Bathroom needs light cover and wall paper where it has peeled off. Fixtures old and tarnished. Smoke alarm was moved and not painted. The toaster was broken. The eggs were fake and we ate somewhere else. No handicapped parking in front of the doors. It's farther away down the side. Elevators moved at a snails pace. We were on the 3rd floor. The hotel was too hot. There is no attention to detail at this hotel and if you are in a room in the highway side, be prepared to sleep with a pillow over your head.

Have stayed there two summer in a row and will stay again.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Breakfast time was extremely busy with waits for hot food to be replenished and not enough room for families to sit and enjoy their meal together.

Good size room with comfortable beds, Variety of food to meet everyone's needs and preferences. Great value for money, close to Hershey Park.

Moldy Smell, Rude Front Desk Staff
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I found the front desk staff unfriendly, somewhat disinterested in customer service. Greeting upon arrival was lukewarm. Awkward actually; the front desk agent had a strange personality. I chalked it up to the late hour and let it pass. But later during our stay she gave my kids a hard time when I sent them down for extra towels and some coffee cups (we ran out). My daughter was told (by the same woman who checked me in, whom she recognized) that she'd be charged for the towels and there were no cups. I found that hard to believe since they serve breakfast there every morning, so I called downstairs for the cups and one of the maids brought me some. Check out was borderline rude. I was 90 minutes late leaving the hotel because I had no running water. No sink, no toilet. Plus, I was ill with stomach cramps and a sore throat, which I'm pretty sure I got bc of the moldy condition of the room. (More on this below.) I mentioned the lack of water to the front desk and she curtly told me I was late checking out and I should have told someone. I DID tell the staff upstairs. Spoke to several people but I guess it did not get back to her. She barely looked at me and when I told her about the water she did not apologize for the problem. I've been in retail type work before, plus restaurants as a bartender...never in my life would I speak to a guest/customer this way. Completely unpleasant. My room itself - it was decent, not outright dirty from the look of it, but it smelled musty/moldy. I'm pretty sensitive to mold and I should have asked for another room but I had driven from Boston to Grantville and arrived late (after 1am) with two kids. I didn't want to bother anyone bc we needed sleep. And by the next day, we are off to the HersheyPark, tight schedule in mind...so I accepted the room as it was. Now, two days later as I write this I have a throat infection and the kids are complaining of sore throats also.

Location was excellent.

I liked the breakfast and the pool was nice.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The Wi-Fi was terrible. I had to turn off the hotel Wi-Fi or my devices wouldn't work, so I was stuck using my data for the time I was there

I liked the breakfast and the pool was nice.

Evening was great but morning wasn't
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

No hot water in shower so I didn't get a shower...couldn't tolerate the cold water. I stayed the night before and didn't have this problem in another room. Told staff when I checked out. The breakfast was good but nowhere to eat it so maybe wall counters with stools around the room to accommodate the large summer crowds. Coffee pot away from the maddening crowds hard to get to when next to the food.

Breakfast was good...excellent staff..comfortable bed and her tub in long suite

Great place to stay

Shower pressure was really low water was barely coming out at times. Breakfast got really crowded at times and stood in line for 30 minutes to make a waffle. Get there early!

Comfortable bed, and near Hersey Park.

Hershey Vacation
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Can't think of anything we didn't like.

The location was great--out of the traffic and business but close enough to Hershey Park that we didn't mind the ride. The breakfast was great. Sausage and bacon and eggs as well as sweet rolls. The waffle station had a line so we didn't get to try them but they had blueberry batter along with the regular. They had a nice little refrigerator with yogurts and hard boiled eggs also.

Wonderful stay!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I have no complaint about this hotel.

I wasn't expecting the hotel to be as nice as it was...a "get what you pay for" type of place. However, I was pleasantly shocked. I definitely recommend this hotel...friendly staff and nice, clean rooms.

Dissatisfied

I was very disappointed in the cleanliness of the facility. The bathroom was dirty and there were spills down the wall in the hallway! Also down the front of the sink in my room. I took pictures and showed the front desk. I stayed at 3 Comfort Suites in the last 3 weeks and this was the only one that was unsatisfactory and it was the most expensive one!

Nice place to stay with very nice staff
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Longer pillow , but they were fine ..

Nice breakfast with good variety ... My 4 year old loved the spa tub in the living room with water jets Bed was comfortable , I'm used to longer pillows but they were fine . Location was close to Hershey and Carlisle PA . And we visited both

Terrible staff and dirty rooms
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The worst hotel experience. When you go on vacation, you dont imagine yourself spending a day and a half being switched to different rooms after you drove 8 hours with a baby. Rooms were dirty and things were broken. Staff was dishonest and not willing to correct their mistakes or compensate for time lost.

The jetted-tub in the room. Convient location

Won't return to this location.....
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The front desk attendants, housekeeping, and breakfast staff did not crack a smile. Felt very unwelcoming. My family noted that it was so odd for an entire staff to act as if they disliked their jobs. I guaranteed our reservation with a credit card but noted on our online reservation form that we would be paying cash for our reservation and arriving between 11p and 12 midnight. The front desk clerk insisted on a credit card for payment and told me that I was supposed to check in between 11p and midnight - - to which I replied it was currently 11:45p and prefer to pay in cash. I had a screen shot of my reservation form and tried to show her the details but she never even looked at it. She seemed annoyed with me. No hot breakfast available. No coffee, eggs, or batter. Took a long time to replenish any breakfast item and noted the staff moved leisurely, did not make eye contact, and didn't acknowledge guests or requests for items to be refilled. We waited quite a while but then gave up and went into town to eat. Hot water was spotty. Didn't think we had any and then it began to "whistle" and it would turn warmer. I was first to take a shower and the noise woke up the kids. Ugh! However I overheard other guests complaining they didn't have any hot water at all so we were thankful our room did. There were 4 of us (2 adults/2 kids) but only 3 bath towels supplied. Improvised and used a hand towel to dry off. Just not a typical Choice Hotels experience. Will return to Hershey but not this property.

Location is right off I-81 and only 7 miles from Hershey. Gas station across the street. Very convenient. Plenty of parking. Good price through booking.com but had to forfeit Choice reward points for using a third party site.

The stay was good just needs minor work
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The pool was nasty as hell.The staff spoke no English really. The doors were not locked on nothing that was suppose to be locked like going in and out anyone can get in.

The beds we're comfortable.The staff was nice

Convenient location....with a great breakfast to boot!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

This was an excellent location and served as a half way point between our trip from Virginia to New York....easy access off of I-81 and close by to play a round of golf in the morning before returning home! The property also has an excellent hot breakfast with many choices!

• Reviewed: 20 April 2017

Request a room away from the highway side of the building!!!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

This hotel is so close to Interstate 81, and our room was on the Interstate side that the beds actually vibrate by the transfer trucks running all night long and the sound keeps you awake. Wish I would've either requested a room on the opposite side of the building or a different hotel.

• Reviewed: 1 January 2017

This hotel is really nice,very clean the king suite with the...
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

This hotel is really nice,very clean the king suite with the jet tub absolutely fabulous very big room,king size bed,a desk with chair,jet corner tub really classy hotel! I would recommend the king suite it's not expensive at all.

• Reviewed: 25 December 2016

Good value

I did not get the price that was advertised on Booking.com. Also I did not like sugar free syrup as the only syrup option for the waffle.

Location is the main reason for selecting this hotel as well as the price.

• Reviewed: 5 December 2016

Check in was fast and easy!

Breakfast could have been better... we have stayed at other Comfort hotels with better breakfast items.

Check in was fast and easy! Comfy bed & extra pillows!

• Reviewed: 31 October 2016

I was COMFORTable in the COMFORT Inn
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I arrived 8:oopm and was in my room by 8:10. it was clean and the bed was very comfortable. only stayed one night. staff was helpful with info on dining. breakfast the next morning was plentiful.

Your new manager was a hit with my party. She's extremely helpful.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I didn't like the sausage patties and the home fries were soggy. Everything else was good.

THE MANAGER WAS VERY FRIENDLY . FRONT DESK STAFF VERY HELPFUL.

• Reviewed: 3 October 2016

Everyone was very plesant.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The toilet in our room was not bolted to the ground...so when you sat on it ,it tipped. The drain for the jacuzzi was not working and the curtain was not hooked .

Everyone was very plesant.

• Reviewed: 1 October 2016

Good stopover place
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

It's quite close to a water treatment works or similar which is quite noisy but we didn't hear it in the room.

Adequate standard place for a one night stay on a road trip

• Reviewed: 28 September 2016

Choose Someplace Else

The hotel staff was pleasant but upon issuing a complaint regarding cleanliness of room, there was nobody available to a resolution or to take any responsibility

Location to proximity of events we were attending in the area

• Reviewed: 26 September 2016

Everything was very nice, the pool and breakfast was huge.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I didn't like how it noted free WiFi and I couldn't get on the wifi. Went down to front desk and was given an attitude and just used my xfinity .

Everything was very nice, the pool and breakfast was huge.

• Reviewed: 26 September 2016

Good hotel, for the star level.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The beds were just not the most comfortable. Not nearly as comfortable as a holiday inn or fairfield Marriott but better than a la quinta. No hot tub.

Staff was very nice, breakfast was surprisingly good for the star level.

• Reviewed: 24 September 2016

except for a couplethings it was not that bad.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

had trouble getting hot water for shower and sink. the bed was not very comfortable. it was like the mattres needed replacing.

the staff was very courteous and polite. good location to get to many locations.

Spacious, comfortable room
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Housekeeping could have been a little better. Ex. If there is a little bit of toilet paper, just leave a roll in the room.

Bed was like sleeping on clouds

Great, comfy

breakfast needs to be different hours on weekend, and coffee and juice located in more accessible area in the dining area

very nice room and amenities

• Reviewed: 1 September 2016

the staff was rude and not friendly, not helpful.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

the staff was rude and not friendly, not helpful. Check in took about 15 minutes. My room had a broken light, broken blowdryer, the shower was dirty and the toilet sucked.

• Reviewed: 31 August 2016

It definitely should not have been rated good!

No shower pressure - 4th floor. Bathroom floors and laminate floors were sticky to walk on. The room just didn't seem to be clean. I have had better breakfasts at other Comfort Inns. No sausage and eggs, better toppings for waffles and didn't have half and half for coffee until we asked for it.

Not much.

• Reviewed: 26 August 2016

Weekend Hershey Park trip
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

My weekend stay was great! The location was close to Hershey Park, breakfast was better than expected and the room was very relaxing and spacious. After a long day at the park, the bed felt EVEN better.

• Reviewed: 18 August 2016

This site needs A LOT of help...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

From arrival to check out, the majority of the stay was very underwhelming. The front desk was having an issue with the person checking in ahead of me and never acknowledged me or indicated that it would be a minute before they could help me...this continued for 20 minutes, the entire time other people began lining up behind me. The room was clean enough but everything was in very poor condition. Stains, broken closet door, etc. - very unimpressive. The bathtub would not drain - I reported it to the front desk at 6:30am and barely got a response as to whether or not it would be addressed. At this time, the advertised 6:30 breakfast was nowhere close to being ready - the lights in the area weren't even on. I arrived back at my room and the tub was still not fixed. I tried calling the front desk and received a busy signal for several attempts, when suddenly, the maintenance person simply opened the door and walked in without knocking or announcing himself. He fixed it & left without saying a word, and then I found a wrench that he left behind (which I returned). Upon checking out (at 8am), I arrived at the front desk only to find a line of people waiting and nobody at the desk. We had to wait approx. 10 minutes before anyone returned and they did so without explanation or apology. This site needs a lot of help - whether it receives it or not, needless to say I will not be back.

The beds were comfortable & when I requested maintenance fix issues, they did arrive and fix them...not in a timely manner, but they were fixed.

• Reviewed: 16 August 2016

I have been to other Comfort Inn Hotels and never had a bad experience like this before .
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The clerk was not friendly . There were no bath towels in the room . The refrigerator in the room leaked water . The bathtub was stopped up and the water in the tub after showing took a long time going down .

The location was not hard to find .

• Reviewed: 11 August 2016

Long check in, decent stay.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The check in was extremely disorganized...both people at the desk were helping one person, while my 15 friends and I waited in the lobby. I had also called that morning to confirm check in, and provided my updated cc information, yet while I was standing at the front desk waiting to check in, someone working at the desk called to tell me they were going to cancel my reservation, without realizing I was the person in front of them waiting for help. Neither desk staff acknowledged me or said anything about the wait, as though it is normal for check-in to take 45 minutes. As for the room, everything was fine except long hairs in the sheets before I ever got into bed. Made me question if the sheets were clean.

I love that the rooms also have a sofa seating area, and the price is reasonable.

• Reviewed: 9 August 2016

Dont book hotel or use booking.com!

No one at front desk to check in. Waited 20-30 min for someone to arrive. When I was able to check in after room was not ready the attendant said my card declined. However purchased items that day. Then they ran again and declined. Would not allow me to cancel reservation as by that point it was almost midnight and I was perturbed. Then someone else came up and ran card again and it went through. Not happy at all with there hotel and unable to cancel as they refused.

Close to destination

• Reviewed: 3 August 2016

horrendous wifi, super-tiny bathroom, indifferent staff, cleanliness problem. but money's worth.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

horrendous wifi, super-tiny bathroom, hair in (supposedly) fresh towels, indifferent staff, non-air-conditioned hallway (except for first floor)

large room

• Reviewed: 29 July 2016

Not happy
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

I'm a diamond member but since I booked my room on booking .com they won't give me points on my Diamond account I'm gonna start going to Holliday inn express instead

• Reviewed: 26 July 2016

OK, not great
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

It seemed OK, but bathroom could have been better cleaned. "Hot" breakfast is fair at best. One night is fine. Would not stay for multiple/long weekend.

It is good for the money. Not the best place, but about $100 cheaper than other Hershey hotels.

• Reviewed: 24 July 2016

Terrible front desk staff, would never stay again at Comfort Suites.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The staff at the hotel were so incompetent, I need to use the laundry room and the washer wouldn't take my money, I noticed that the lock box for the machine was missing, so when I told the front desk, the wanted to know what I wanted him to do about it. I ended up washing clothes out in the bathroom sink. We ask where a good place to eat near by was and they said they didn't know. really part of running the front desk is know these thing. Will never use comfort inn again, if this is the kind of staff the find expectable. .

Location was good.

• Reviewed: 21 July 2016

Would NOT stay here again.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Our refrigerator didn't work and wasn't replaced until day 2. The pool water was disgusting. The wifi didnt work. The vending machines were practically empty. The elevators were ridiculously hot.

The room was clean.

• Reviewed: 21 July 2016

The size of the room was great and the location.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The cleanliness needs some work. There was mold around the lip of the refrigerator and the pool had a film on top of the water.

The size of the room was great and the location.

Waste of money.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

customer service was awful, they were very rude. There was no water in the hotel when we arrived,

breakfast was good

Hershey's Comfort Inn

Maintenance problems

Updated

This hotel provides a convenient, comfortable stay at a great value!

The hot breakfast in the morning is among the best I've had at any of the major hotel and motel chains.

Loved the room.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Loved the room. Large with 2 queen beds and pull out sofa. Very clean. Plenty of room for our family of 5. Breakfast was delicious and included.

Family enjoyed the room.

Pool was very warm?!?!

Bed was comfy! Breakfast was good,but crowded:)

Breakfast was excellent.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Water pressure was not good in the shower

Breakfast was excellent. as well as the staff and housekeeping

The room was spacious and clean.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The room was spacious and clean. Staff was friendly. Breakfast good