Reviews of Comfort Suites Kings Bay 3 stars

1322 Hospitality Avenue, Kingsland, GA 31548, USA

#9 of 21 hotels in Kingsland

Content
    • Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

The air conditioners needs improvement. It was very hot in our room. Bed was a bit uncomfortable and room could be a bit cleaner. Can get a bit expensive if staying longer then a few days. Not pet friendly.

The staff was amazing as well as the breakfast. (Make your own waffles.) Very friendly atmosphere. Easy pay. Indoor pool!

Staff was excellent and helpful.
    • King Suite

Building rundown facility needs updating. Walls between rooms paper thin. Had to listen to people next door talking and snoring!!

Staff was excellent and helpful.

Booked this property for a quick trip to visit my Sailor Son. I would not stay here again.
    • Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

The hotel smelled musty. The carpet is badly stained and dirty. There was a hair tie on the floor in the room, and crumbs under the sheets in one of the queen beds. I wouldn't stay at this property again.

Overall was an okay stay. Breakfast was decent. Staff was friendly.
    • Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

Spots on carpets in hallway and in room.

Staff was friendly, a little out dated but was under renovations when we went. Pool was small. Rooms were clean and comfortable.

We will be back, again
    • Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

Late check in time. The pool was a mess, towels thrown everywhere.

The beds are comfy and the breakfast is good. This was our 3rd stay at this location in a year. We liked it so much the first time we just kept coming back. We have brought friends back to stay with us too. Its family budget friendly and not lacking on amenities.

Location right off the highway.
    • Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

It was rundown. Carpets had stains. Walls needed painting. Breakfast was meh. Breakfast area had a water leak from a room above when they used the shower.

Location right off the highway. Lots of food options

Quality of service was not up to normal hotel standards.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Quality of service was not up to normal hotel standards. The gym equipment was in poor condition. The cleaning services were weak. Breakfast was below average.

Great place to stay, my family loved it!
    • Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

The reception on the tv wasn’t always good on certain channels.

The staff was very very nice to the lady that checked us in to the ladies that made complementary breakfast in the morning. Everyone was very nice. The room was wonderful and big. The beds were very comfortable. The pool was great! It was small and only went to 5ft but that was very nice with having kids. Very clean from our room to the pool to the bathrooms. The breakfast was great lots to choose from to eat like cereal, waffles, eggs, biscuits, sausage etc. Also the hotel is very close to Florida so it is a great place to stay if you are going there. My family really enjoyed our stay!

Ok, will not be staying again.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

No air conditioning in the hallways or elevator. Georgia in May- not,ok. Rooms smelled like must covered with cheap cleaning products. No water pressure in the shower. And there was a small cockroach that made an appearance.

We travel six months a year this was the worst motel I stayed in in the last 15 years!!!!!!!
    • King Suite

Facility was filthy, the hallway carpet was so dirty it should be removed and burned. walls and wall coverings dirty and damaged. Room smelled like cat urine, despite having to sign a pledge I didn't have a pet. Grounds and landscaping in poor repair. parking lot had a crater size pothole. The breakfast was awful. We travel six months a year and motel breakfast is not expected to be gourmet, however if you train the staff how to prepare and present it can meet expectations. This site would be better off without breakfast. Major repairs required on the outside of the structure, Start by picking up refuse and broken chairs from the parking lot. My name is Terry Mixer you have my phone number and yes I should have taken pictures

absolutely nothing

The carpet had awful stains in most all hallways not clean.
    • King Suite

The carpet had awful stains in most all hallways not clean. The coffee pot was in the bathroom really? The breakfast was not the best. When I went down to eat most everthing was gone.

Stay away!
    • Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

Everything else. The bathroom was nasty. The room and sofa smelled smoky or musty. The a/c was noisy and didn't cool all that well. The place overall was just tired and beat up and in desperate need of a renovation. The rate was extremely overpriced for what we got. I've never left a negative review before but this place inspired me.

The breakfast was good. The front desk lady was helpful. The beds were comfortable.

Not at all what the pictures show.
    • King Suite

Reading over the reviews is typically what sells me on a place to stay. So I was SHOCKED to see how run down and neglected this place was. The first thing I noticed was the duck tape holding one of the chairs together in the lobby. Something had been spilled on the elevator walls and left to dry. The carpeting was absolutely gross. As we walked down the hall, and I started to see more and more large brown stains all over the carpeting, I realized something and looked up. Sure enough, old water stains on the ceiling. They have had major water leaks. And unsurprisingly, the rooms smelled damp. The front desk staff was very nice, and showed us another room, but it was worse. The windows did not open, and that left us no option but to decide not to stay and they assured us they would refund our money. But instead, they charged us again, and then gave me the run around. It was quite a nightmare getting our money back. I would say a change in management would fix this, but this place needs a major makeover. .

The man at the front desk was pleasant and as accommodating as he could be.

Not the most enjoyable.
    • Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

No local phone book. No instructions on TV controls. No don't disturb sign for door. Door did not close itself (safety). Light on desk kept blinking on and,off. Carpeting on main floor is in bad need of cleaning or replacing. Parking lot was in need of policing (cigarette buts)lying around.I worked in motel maintenance for several years and we would not be allowed to let maintenance to be lacking that way. The manager,head of housekeeping,and head of maintenance would pick out 3 or 4 rooms on each floor and make routine inspections to make sure things were correct if not room would be closed until problems corrected. We stay at the Comfort Inn in Augusta by the Fort Gorden exit and have enjoyed that motel for the past several years. Things look presentable and the staff are GREAT. Not had any problems.

Very quick check in and out
    • King Suite

They were out of milk for breakfast. But the staff was very apologetic and mentioned they tried to borrow some from a neighboring hotel.

Very quick check in and out

The room was attractive, we liked that it had a sofa sitting...
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The water!!! It smelled! It wasn't too bad for showering, but for brushing teeth, or if you want to make coffee, please, please, please bring bottled water with you. Also the room itself was clean and well appointed, but the hallway carpet was terribly stained and needs to be replaced.

The room was attractive, we liked that it had a sofa sitting area separate from the bed area. It was attractive and clean. The bed was quite comfortable.

Over all comfortable .
    • Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

The room was nice/clean but I think the hallway rugs need to be updated, wear in tear/stain. The hallway as a hole looked nice, paint choice and furniture.

Staff was very friendly.

Perfect spot for family get away !!!!!

N/a

The beds was extra comfortable and the the little ones enjoyed their sofa bed in our king suite...,would definitely be visiting again great value ....

Place is dirty, needs up dating,they don’t clean rooms, had...
    • Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

Place is dirty, needs up dating,they don’t clean rooms, had to go to front desk for towels soap, tolit paper, front desk clerk was always texting on phone. Clerk said rooms are only cleaned every three days, includes no trash pickup no beds made, and nothing supplied unless you made a request. I missed that when reservation were made and information was not posted. Three day stay was awfull.awfull

We won't go there again!
    • King Suite

Fixing the problems before renting rooms !

The first room we were given had a horrible smell. The second room was dirty as were the common areas. When we first requested a different room, we were told there were no more rooms. However, a room was finally available-without an apology for having to move to " the better room"! The safes in both rooms did not work. The ice machine on the floor did not work, the refrigerator did not work. Our experience was a very unpleasant one and we would be uncomfortable using Booking.com again.

Beds were comfortable TV was ancient poor picture quality and small screen compared to other hotels
    • King Suite

Bath fixtures old and nasty looking Carpet in corridors filthy Walls need paint ceiling needs repair In general, needs new carpet paint and plumbing fixtures

It got us close to our destination on a very busy weekend.
    • King Suite

The place was shabby and possibly grubby in places. Needs a refurbishment. The scrambled eggs had an artificial taste and texture.

The room was adequate and the motel location convenient to I-95.

For a comfort suites I was very disappointed.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

I had to pay extra to have daily basic room service this includes having fresh towels and trash taken out. If you did not pay extra you had room service once every 3 days

Breakfast was good

This motel needs to be refurnished.
    • Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

Air conditioner/heating unit was old, very noisy, chair and other upholstery was worn, carpets were worn. Breakfast was barely OK, yogurt was a Walmart brand, scrambled eggs were barely warm. The coffee was good, but the cups were smaller than previous Comfort Inn that we stayed at the night before. I would not stay here again.

definitely worth it, I'd stay again.
    • King Suite

vent fan in bathroom was too loud, came on when light was turned on. If I was traveling with someone it woulda woke her up. Hotel was a little hard to find, better signage maybe.

easy check-in, easy parking, seemed safe, clean bathroom

Unless they update their hotel we'll stay elsewhere. There are more hotels off that exit
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

They don't seem to care about the appearance of the place. They use the cheapest pastic utensils an the food was cold.

The location. But now there are more hotels to choose from in that area.

Very disappointing.
    • King Suite

Traveled 13 hours and dealt with a dead car battery. Opened the door in our room and it was like a freezer. Turned the heat on and jumped under the covers. Woke at 4 a.m. to beat the ice storm out of town - headed south on I-95. Night person was delivering the invoices - and I commented the room was the worst I have stayed in for 30 years (still very cold). She acted like I stuck a knife in her and started telling me to quiet down (I was talking calmly in my normal voice). And said, why didn't you tell us immediately. DUH - we turned the heat on, jumped in bed and assumed all would be well. ATTITUDE and verbal assault on me was not appreciated. She needs more training - a lot more. Last time we will stay there (a regular when traveling south last 4 or so years). GOODBYE.

• Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

The entire hotel was completely run down. Our room was less than desirable and looked like it had not been taken care of. The bathroom sink took forever to drain anytime you turned the water on and the carpet was coming up in a few places. The air/heater was extremely noisy and our telephone in the room did not work. Honestly I could go on and on. We left as soon as possible the next day and this is by far the worst hotel I have ever stayed at.

Easy, clean, friendly, and pleasant.
    • Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

The check in process was seamless, and with Kens help we were able to transfer rooms when our keyed entry door wasn't workin properly. He upgraded us at no cost and was very pleasant. The room has a nice amount of living space, and a closet for hanging necessities. The water pressure in the shower was great, and the over all look of the room was fresh and classic. Will definitely spend the night again here in my future travels!

Our stay otherwise was fine.
    • King Suite

The carpeting in the hallways as you got off elevator on our floor(2nd) was all stained and dirty. As you continue to walk down hallway the rug was stained in many areas. It makes the appearance very unappealing. It really needs a professional cleaning or replacement.

Very unpleasant
    • King Suite

We moved 4 times. First room had other guests checked in. Second room the door did not lock. The third room smelled and the air conditioning did not work. The entire property is in disrepair. Your rating as very good is way off. If I hadn’t already paid through Booking.com I would have left

Breakfast was good

The sausage gravy was awesome :) the staff were so...
    • King Suite

This does not apply. I was very pleased with everything

The sausage gravy was awesome :) the staff were so accommodating with my 8 month old grandson. I would go back for sure. Loved the indoor pool!

4.0
    Not a pleasant stay. We were exhausted so we did sleep a few hours other other than I would not rec
    • King Suite

I didn't have a pleasant experience with our stay there. When we went to take a shower, the water was cold. We had to move late that night. The next day we were gone all day. We were there due to a death in the family and to attend the funeral. We came back late that evening and found that our room was not cleaned. No clean towels, etc. We asked that the manager call us only never to a receive a call. The customer service person said she changed her phone number like folks change their ... I repeatedly tried to reach out after my stay and didn't receive a return call.

I wasn't impressed at all.

good hotel for what we needed.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

noisy air conditioner. late at night I heard water dripping in the bathtub. went in to discover that ceiling was leaking from upstairs bathroom. told front desk and they offered to move us but husband was already asleep and the leak was confined to tub. in morning we did see a plumber's van parked in front of hotel lobby. did not eat breakfast as we were in a hurry.

bed good. restaurants close by. clean, safe

Highly disappointed, will not return.
    • Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

My kids and I got stuck in the elevator. No apologizes. I was on the third floor and no one offered to help with bags. Even though my daughter has a broken arm. Charged my credit card even though I specified that I wanted to pay in cash. No one told me I had to pay at night. Evening check in staff not hospitable, specifically a person with name tag "Doctor". Morning staff was good. But too late to change my stay. Morning staff was

The beds were comfortable and clean Room was fair overall

Smells
    • King Suite

Pretty old halls and furniture, but it's better in the rooms. Smells not very nice. I can close my eyes for a lot of things, but smell.

Stuff was very nice, breakfast was good. Family friendly, most rooms have sofa bed.

Probably the best spot in thr area. I will certainly be returning!
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The room could use a little more lighting otherwise I loved everything

The room was lovely and the bed was super comfy! It was quiet and the perfect spot for a weekend get away

the bed was comfortable and hot breakfast was a nice...
    • King Suite

the place over all clean but a little dated. the hall carpet really needed to be cleaned but the room was clean. I would stay again.

the bed was comfortable and hot breakfast was a nice surprise and good tasting.

Good experience - very nice staff.
    • Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

We were traveling with our two grandkids. Having 2 queen beds in the same suite, with ample room for suitcases and a roomy bathroom made it perfect for our situation. Good experience.

After getting rooms right was great , excellent breakfast and coffee
    • King Suite

Booking.com for giving us the wrong set up , Beds . Need to upgrade their system. Asked for queen rooms and got king so not enough beds for all of us had to get a extra room at a different hotel

The staff , the help when our Booking.com got our rooms wrong . A very uncomfortable first night . The staff helped us the next day

Perfect stop off for families.
    • Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

Outdoor pool is a fair distance from the hotel across the car park.

There was an error in the rate charged initially - I was treated with respect during conversations and the error was promptly corrected. Reception staff were efficient and customer orientated. Breakfast options are very good and lady working in this area was friendly and very watchful of her patch to ensure it was up to a high standard. The family suite was a decent size.

Go try the Fairfield Inn, just a stones throw away.

Eric.the desk clerk on duty the 24th of June

June 15th visit was ok......just ok. came back on June 24th and ask for a room and was told that the room price would be $139.00 NO LESS...... by the desk clerk who said that his name was Eric......who seemed to be in a bad mood. Went to the Fairfield Inn about 500 yards away and got a room for $74.00. Will not be back until the halls, elevator and common area are cleaned up and someone more pleasant than Eric is on duty.

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

Hard to get to and charged me twice for room on my c.c. when pointed out to the clerk all she wanted to do was say they had corrected the error but it is still showing on my card two days later...I always book thru Booking, I travel two or three times a week...stay at lots of Comfort Inns and would NOT recommend this property

Staff were very friendly and helpful.
    • Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

Coffee maker in room had wrong filter drawer so did not work, apparently entire hotel incorrectly equipped. Located in the middle of a large cluster of similar motels but the signage for this one was awful and made the motel very difficult to find. The extra outlets on the bedside table should have been available for customer use but were used for room appliances, so no bedside outlets available to guests.

Staff were very friendly and helpful. Many nearby restaurants.

• Reviewed: 7 June 2017

Overhall good stay.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The Wi-Fi was out and didn't come back on until late that evening.

The Staff was very accommodating and polite. The room was clean and comfortable.

Great stay, we will be back...
    • Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

We did find some garbage from a previous guest when we first arrived. Just a small box but in plain vision at the edge of the bed. The furniture was a little dated and our refrigerator was wobbly.

The beds were comfy, the pillows were great. The Staff was extremely kind. Plenty of towels and even extra pillow and blankets in the closet. The breakfast was very nice, biscuits and gravy, the eggs tasted like eggs, and my kids loved the fresh waffles. We didn't use the pool but it was beautiful. Very convenient to everything.

• Reviewed: 4 June 2017

🤔🤔🤔🤔

Nothing of interest..

Felt deceived since photos of property looked great and review scored high but i missed that it was based on only 2 reviews It needs soap and water to freshing things up , carpets cleaned thru out building..A well kept front entrance helps pull in the business. And better smelling..even the staff dress wear was un kept...i consider 94 $ to be not something to throw away... maybe I'll try again in near future.. Property at end of road can be the Best quiet spot if attended to correctly.. Soap & Water does wonders.. Thank you , vfrance

• Reviewed: 2 June 2017

The staff was friendly.
    • King Suite

The breakfast was horrible. There was no meat.Eggs was powdered & over cooked.Not much too chose from.

The staff was friendly.The room was clean & tidy.

Nice comfortable stay
    • King Suite

Very nice staff, very accommodating. The only thing we didn't like about our stay was the breakfast provided other than that it was wonderful

Fantastic roomy stay
    • Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

The heater for the indoor pool was broken.

The breakfast was pretty decent. The room was very large and roomy. The staff were amazing. This hotel was close to everything. Grateful they also shared an outdoor pool with the hotel next door.

Bad
    • Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

Floor and carpet dirty. Staff clueless. No do not disturb cards. Breakfast bad waffle maker not working. Staff in front of coffee for 5 minutes or more talking to each other in Spanish. Checked in around 5 pm the lady at the desk was very rude and indifferent. Would not stay there again or recommend to friends.

Not quite clean enough!
    • King Suite

There was food left in the frige from previous tenants and washcloths in the shower. USED! So one would assume that the shower had not been cleaned?

Cassadara the night clerk was very friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable She welcomed us and gave us info on dinner and discounts.

Just ok!
    • Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

Very old property and not in good condition. A wall in our room was actually crumbling. The bathtub was old and very rust stained.

Staff was accommodating.

Comfortable Stay, Amazing Staff!
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Those carpet stains on the second floor are atrocious.

We had a bit of a mix up with our reservations. There were four of us but the suite I booked only slept two. The staff was incredibly accommodating and took great care of us. We were able to stay in a suite where we slept comfortably.

• Reviewed: 4 April 2017

Pleasant Stay
    • King Suite

The door to the room needs to be more flush to the edge ,- could see outside near the bottom.

Liked that we could park right outside our room. The beds were extremely comfortable. The lady who works in the breakfast room obviously enjoys her job and was so lovely, welcoming, helpful and pleasant. The breakfast was good. The front desk personnel were very pleasant.

• Reviewed: 26 March 2017

A pleasant motel with exceptional staff
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The swimming pool was clean, but very cold. I selected that motel because it had an indoor pool, but it was the coldest indoor pool I've ever been in & I exercise in a pool almost every day.

The staff was very helpful and unusually nice. The room was pleasant, roomy, and clean.

• Reviewed: 2 March 2017

A good night's rest
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Eggs were not eggs...made from liquid and most people cannot tolerate them due to the chemicals. Everyone was throwing them away. In spite of the nice granite in the bathroom, etc., however there was rust on the bathroom drains and it appears that the tub and fixtures were not replaced. Carpet was torn in our room.

Room was clean and bed comfortable. It is clear that some really nice renovations were done in the not so distant past. Front desk clerk at check in was super nice and helpful.

• Reviewed: 28 February 2017

The little couch in the room- better than just a chair.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Bathroom could be updated- toilet not working effiectiently. Would like skim milk available for breakfast.

The little couch in the room- better than just a chair. So convenient for choosing a place to eat. Could walk to just about any type of restaurant / food choice.

• Reviewed: 22 February 2017

Enjoyed the area.. Lot to see
    • King Suite

Breakfast was the same everyday..We were there 6 days The place just needs updating

The staff was friendly. The 3pm to 11pm desk clerk was exceptional.

• Reviewed: 22 February 2017

Bed
    • King Suite

Cook/Staff did not use gloves or utensils transporting food from packages to serving dishes. Also touch kitchen sponges and other things while toching good without washing hands.

Bed

• Reviewed: 2 February 2017

We thoroughly enjoyed everything about our stay .
    • King Suite

We thoroughly enjoyed everything about our stay . We were so happy we made reservations the night before., as when we arrived the rooms were all taken.. Wonderful experience.

• Reviewed: 11 January 2017

Get ready for a quality stay!
    • King Suite

They ran out of a few breakfast foods. Lady at the front desk was not friendly. Didn't look like she was happy to be there. But the cleaning lady was very nice as was the lady in charge of the breakfast area.

Eggs were extra fluffy. Lots of amenities. Very comfortable.

• Reviewed: 11 January 2017

A travel stop with pleasure.
    • King Suite

Like the loaction and the service. The lady in the reception was friendly and extremely helpful with answering our questions about the convenient location of stores in the neighbourhood as well as services.

Staff was very friendly, comfortable bed, and clean.
    • Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

Ltitle difficult to find, pull-out sofa bed was damaged at the bottom and mattress was falling through.

Staff was very friendly, comfortable bed, and clean.

The rooms are well-appointed, clean and comfortable and the...
    • King Suite

The self-service counters in the breakfast room were very poorly arranged causing crowding and confusion when there were several people there. There are spots in the hallway carpet that need repair or replacement. Wallpaper is damaged and peeling around the elevator.

The rooms are well-appointed, clean and comfortable and the breakfast menu was quite satisfactory. However, there are some problems that need attention that reduced my overall rating.

• Reviewed: 1 January 2017

Place to lay your head but would not recommend
    • Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

Room was not clean, roach on floor, hair in bed. Bathroom fixtures green and worn. Entrance and floor did not smell fresh. Turn on the shower and you could smell the water. Asked for room to be thoroughly cleaned and much better, but did not receive a call to ask if done or if we were pleased.

Good location, but a little hard to find behind so many other hotels off of main road.

• Reviewed: 30 December 2016

the beds are very comfortable.
    • Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

The rooms could be kept a little cleaner. Mirrors weren't shiny. Furniture was chipped and not dusted or waxed. The pool area was not in excellent condition.

the beds are very comfortable.

• Reviewed: 22 December 2016

Fine but should be better
    • King Suite

I was startled when I got off the elevator to find the hallway carpet was filthy. There was a huge bleach stain about 18" in diameter right at the door to my room. I was actually apprehensive to open the door fearing that the room would be a disaster. I was pleased to find the room in good order. The carpet should be patched or replaced immediately.

My room was comfortable and immaculate. The tub and surround need attention.

• Reviewed: 21 December 2016

overall cleanliness and a comfortable bed
    • King Suite

being awakened at 3a.m..due to a faulty fire alarm system. I was told that the alarm went off 3 times that week. very fraightening

overall cleanliness and a comfortable bed

• Reviewed: 12 December 2016

No more comments.
    • King Suite

Unable to receive my aarp discount. Go to Kingsland, ga; Hotels - Comfort Suite. I am told "that is not Kings Bay wed site. You were routed to "Booking.com" not Comfort Suites wed site. Therefore, I cannot get an aarp hotel discount!!! Because I "Booked through Booking.Com.

• Reviewed: 30 November 2016

Not a very relaxing day to the end of a 11 hour drive.
    • King Suite

Check-in extremely slow that day. Computer was the problem. Later that night the shower did not work. New room assigned, but the key did not work; had to go get another set made.

Comfortable bed.

• Reviewed: 28 November 2016

Adequate for the money
    • King Suite

There were no sheets for the foldaway bed and they had to be requested. Also, the fire alarm went off both nights about 3 am. There was a sign in the bathroom that if you forgot or needed something to let the desk know. My daughter-in-law needed a tampon and was told it would be $3. Kind of ridiculous.

The breakfast was fine. The staff was fine, not outgoing, but helpful.

• Reviewed: 7 November 2016

Staff tried to be as helpful as they could
    • King Suite

Our room wasn't ready after 3pm when we checked in. Once we got in the room, the hot water didn't work and the AC started making a terrible fuss. However, the staff was able to move us to another room (that had also had leaking problems earlier in the day)

Staff tried to be as helpful as they could

• Reviewed: 5 November 2016

Not bad but not great!
    • King Suite

Property was hard to locate, the hallway carpets were discustingly dirty, way to much cover up spray

Rack rate was good, room was nice except for the cover up spray, breakfast was good.

• Reviewed: 4 November 2016

It was ok but at least it was quiet.
    • King Suite

Room was rather small for a suite, paint chipped on wall, drain in tub not working properly, water up to ankles when showering and tv screen had been wiped with something that left screen cloudy, you could see the streak marks.

Food was like every other place that has free breakfast, it was ok.