Reviews of Quality Suites Orlando Close to I-Drive 2 stars

9350 Turkey Lake Road, Orlando, FL 32819, USA

#300 of 407 hotels in Orlando

I was passing thru a very hard family situation and found...
    • Suite with Two Double Beds with Sofa Bed

Everything was ok. Than you guys!.

I was passing thru a very hard family situation and found this hotel with my phone at last minute, very late in the night. So easy to book it, very nice personal, always with a smile in their face. Excellent communication (spanish or english), so kind with my kids. Excellent breakfast. Really great experience. Every dollar was fairly and nicely spent. The ice on the cake was my late checkout: they let me stay 3 more hours for just a few dollars extra. Realy appreciate that. Thank you... I had a comfortable night and feel invited to stay again in my next visit.

Pool
    • Suite with Two Double Beds with Sofa Bed - Pool View

Roaches in our room and was moved to another room. No offer for discount or money back because of the inconvenience. Food at the tiki bar was nasty also

Pool

Did not like it
    • Suite with Two Double Beds with Sofa Bed

This looks like a motel, poor maintenance, unfriendly people, bad breakfast and very small area for breakfast. The cherry on the top was a lady that promise you to let you buy tickets to the parks for a good price but she sent you to a place to pick them up. On that place they try to take your soul from you, always said no to this "Time share vacation business" no good, looks awesome but you can get in trouble.

I like that we never have a problem with parking

Very very pleased call area excellent stay great value
    • Suite with Two Double Beds with Sofa Bed

At breakfast the food was always kept plentiful and hot and fresh also pool was open till late and had a Grill open till late as well where you could order food

Overall, I was not pleased with this hotel. I would not stay at this hotel again.
    • Suite with Two Double Beds with Sofa Bed - Pool View

There was standing water in several washers; breakfast facility is too small

Close proximity to the airport; breakfast was adequate; a very nice pool, especially for children. Also were coin laundry on each floor.

Good for the price and maybe next time can enjoy pool or hot tub. Tikki bar was great though.
    • Suite with Two Double Beds with Sofa Bed - Pool Side

Hot tub and pool over crowded so didnt get to enjoy and Breakfast line was crazy long and not much to pick from once we made it to the front of line.

Very close to Universal, beds very comfy, plenty of room and very clean. Staff is very friendly and helpful when our first night there the A.C quit working but they had it up and running next morning when we got back from Universal. Loved the Tikki bar and the food there was great.

Perfect location, but need to be cleaner.
    • Suite with Two Double Beds with Sofa Bed

The room was not clean. The carpet has a weird smell and was dirty. The bathroom could be cleaner. The towels were not clean. The duvet had a yellow color.

The pool was good, so as the breakfast. The location was perfect, near Disney and Universal.

Other then that it was good
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed

The sofa bed in our room was not comfortable at all. And the shuffle bus pick up at certain times from each park location And it earlier them the park closes so if you miss the bus you must Lyft or Uber it back. Not good at al

Adequate for the price
    • Suite with Two Double Beds with Sofa Bed

Needs to be refurbished and redecorated. Dodgy electric sockets. Not much atmosphere in the complex.

Comfortable beds and room cleaned everyday during 3 day visit Pool was a nice size and open late Nice waffles otherwise basic breakfast

Cheap but you get what you pay for.
    • Suite with Two Double Beds with Sofa Bed - Pool Side

Thing it wasn't clean. There was hair left in the showers. Half used toilet paper. Broken laundry facilities. A uncaring rude staff.

It's close to the theme parks, ok pool free parking.

Great proximity to attractions and stores
    • Suite with Two Double Beds with Sofa Bed

There were little bugs crawling on the walls which I didn't notice until I left some food in a container and they got in.

The proximity to attractions and suites was convenient and a close drive.

Choice hotels have been getting a lot better but not this one. Very rude people stay and work here.
    • Suite with Two Double Beds with Sofa Bed

Staff when checking in were a little rude starting the experience off bad. There was fresh blood on the bathroom wall near the floor next to shower.When we returned the next night beds were made trash was out but garbage was still on the floor.Breakfast is a disaster,very unorganized lines and lines of people waiting ,no tables, only food worth eating was yogurt ,cereal and banannas. Reminds me of a ghetto hotel.

The staff paid a lot of attention to the pool area, very clean. The hotel was semi close to Disney ,your website says 4.4 miles and was actually 11 miles unless you are talking about Disney Springs.

Good deal (the price is good)👍
    • Suite with Two Double Beds with Sofa Bed - Pool View

They need to upgrade the buffet area and the breakfast. The place was to small for all the people that was staying and wanted breakfast. There was a big line every day of my stay for breakfast and some people was eating standing and most people took there food to the room. For 7 nights i only had breakfast 3 and eat of property because of the situation. Long line tables stayed dirty etc. Only 2 staff. The pictures showed online look like the buffet area is big and the game room. But the room facility was very great for the money.

The location is great. And front desk staff where very helpfull. (I'm not Jamaican. Because i don't remember her name. Must say that the jamaican lady who works at the front dest is super helpfull and very nice to all guest). Must say that the rate paid for a family was super great deal. I would recomend this suite to more people. Area is safe at all times. If someone is reading this online snd you have a large family with kids. If you are traveling without kids, Book it. Is super good deal...

• King Suite with Sofa Bed

The long line for breakfast and promotion about the tickets need to find another way to get cheap tickets

The location it was good for not being in traffic

Nice Facility, but ROACHES were BAD!!
    • Suite with Two Double Beds with Sofa Bed - Pool View

I hate not having much good to say about a person, place, or thing. However, the room that we stayed in were INFESTED with roaches!! They were coming from EVERYWHERE!! they even got into our luggage and I saw a few in my car on the way back home. We dont have any roaches at home or in our vehicle, so I knew that they had gotten into our luggage.

The location was nice. The atmosphere was great.

Not what I expected
    • Suite with Two Double Beds with Sofa Bed

Ac unit outside room leaks a lot of water, we kept stepping in it. It seems like people are living there, there was clothes hanging on the balcony railings and people sitting out on the steps. We could here the people in the room above us walking back and forth. We had to drive to the lobby to get extra towels. When we wiped off the remote the cloth was Black, same with the table tops.

Bathroom appeared to be clean.

My only problem was the sound people make to much noise it’s like someone was jumping i
    • Suite with Two Double Beds with Sofa Bed - Pool Side

I like everything good job guys

Breakfast was okay the bed don’t look like a Queen bed my kids enjoy the kids pool it’s was fun specially the little bar

Front desk staff very friendly

The hotel was not very clean upon arrival. We checked in, and then proceeded to our room. We opened the door, and I immediately noticed a cockroach on the table. Before we even brought our luggage into the room, we counted 5 or 6 roaches. We left right away.

Front desk staff very friendly

2 star
    • Suite with Two Double Beds with Sofa Bed

It was old and out dateted. Our room was damp the entire time and the carpet stayed moist! The outlets we're so old that they couldn't hold a phone charger! There was also a larger pile of white stuff behind the en table and we also found a cockroach crawling on our stuff! Pool was nice but at time over crowded and the concrete around the pool got so hot that you couldn't walk around the pool with out shoes on! There was also a wild racoon that we had to watch out for ever time we came back to the hotel.

It was close to everything

• Reviewed: 4 August 2018

My first Orlando Florida
    • Suite with Two Double Beds with Sofa Bed

There was nothing i didn't like!! The whole experience was wonderful!!!

I loved the whole experience!! Breakfast and free shuttle toped it off!! Made my first Orlando trip an adventure i will not forget!!

Definitely be back...
    • Suite with Two Double Beds with Sofa Bed

Ac worked but wouldn't cool the whole room.

We was 8 minutes from SeaWorld and the rooms was nice. Plus had a place at the pool to order drinks and pizza. We got breakfast before we left, wished they had bacon but still got eggs and sausages.

• Reviewed: 27 July 2018

Safe and stress free environment.
    • Suite with Two Double Beds with Sofa Bed - Pool View

More tables at breakfast. The breakfast set up was not in sequence. You would have to stand in a long line for just a cup of coffee. Or your hot food would be on your plate getting cold while you stand in a long line waiting for cold food like yogurt or even a slice of bread and then you have to go and find a toaster. It just didn’t make sense to me.

Early bird gets a good seat for breakfast. Late arrivals have long lines. The pool is open until 11 pm with fun music and happy folk. Very close to everything we needed to do( Rosen convention ) Walmart nearby was a life saver for food, sunblock and cheaper souvenirs. The staff was very accommodating, friendly, honest and breakfast was good.

Great location for theme parks easy to find well located for universal
    • Suite with Two Double Beds with Sofa Bed

Beds were small and noisy neighbours and dripping tap in shower . Shuttle bus service to parks times were not suitable would recommend Uber vs car parking easier and cheaper . Breakfast area very busy and not enough places to sit

WiFi and waffles and cleanliness

Every one was awesome!
    • Suite with Two Double Beds with Sofa Bed - Pool View

Every one was awesome! It's was a great bargain. We have three teenagers And it was a little difficult finding a hotel to accommodate for the 5 of us. They had the pull out bed in the sofa which was awesome. The guy at the tiki bar was amazing sat and talked to me and my husband and made sure we had our drinks. LOL The maids came in everyday to change out our towels and make our beds! Even though it said they only do it every third day! I would definitely recommend this place! And I will definitely be back. Oh and it's literally a 5 minute drive to universal! I was really happy with the experience!!!

A place to sleep

Rude staff

Bed very soft a.c. stoped during middle of night so staff not polite breakfast could not feed people tuning out staff not very aware of directions of anythig

The rooms were clean.
    • Suite with Two Double Beds with Sofa Bed

I didn't lIke that the outside areas were really dirty and the hallways and stairs were very dirty, there were bags of garbage collected in the hallways everyday. Most of the staff didn't even say hi when they passed you by. It seemed like they weren't happy working there.

The rooms were clean.

The housekeeping staff went out of their way to help.
    • Suite with Two Double Beds with Sofa Bed - Pool View

Breakfast was a nightmare with people trying to find a place to sit. They need to have the waffles already made as you wait in a long line while people make 5-6 at a time. The also need someone to serve the guests as several people were taking “extra” for lunch. They ran out of hot food several times

The housekeeping staff went out of their way to help. Very professional and courteous

Staying at quality suites was okay could have been a little bit better
    • Suite with Two Double Beds with Sofa Bed - Pool View

The breakfast should be a more variety fruits is also needed , rest room is needed near lobby area the hotel is far from central location grill should be open a little bit earlier

The bed was comfy

Definitely the worst stay
    • Suite with Two Double Beds with Sofa Bed - Pool View

I sow 2 cockroaches. I believe there were more. The smell was awful. Very high humid level. We had an issue with air conditioner to make it work. For the breakfast we actually went to nearby Whole Food market. It was too crowded.

The pool area was nice.

I loved the pool area and that there was a little store in...
    • Suite with Two Double Beds with Sofa Bed - Pool View

The room had a smell to it. In the 3 days that we stayed I had to kill 4 roaches.

I loved the pool area and that there was a little store in the lobby.

GREAT STAY AND GREAT LOCATION TO AREA PARKS
    • Suite with Two Double Beds with Sofa Bed

Think they need to do something about not having change to use for the laundry, I had to walk all the way to the lobby just to get change to use for them and i was on the 2nd floor all the way on the other side of the hotel, very inconvenient. Also very slick tubs, myself and my daughter both fell,please do something about that soon before someone gets injured. The lobby's breakfast area is way too small for the amount of people that stay there...couldn't even enjoy my breakfast because no where to sit.

Our stay was good. Pool area with tiki bar and music was awesome. Very clean and comfortable rooms.

The rude dining lady server
    • Suite with Two Double Beds with Sofa Bed

The door to my room didn't look secure. There was a slight opening through the door where you can see people passing by. And too many fliers from restaurants sliding under the door in the room. I was told by the front desk to come early for breakfast. As soon as my family and I got there 15 minutes early. We sat at our table waiting. The Lady who was bringing the food to the dining area started yelling at us that it was not time for breakfast yet and that we were creating trouble for her by coming in the breakfast area too early. This guy who also came early for breakfast got yelled at by the dining room server . The guy was like "all I want is a cup of water". The server lady said "You have to wait until breakfast time". The yelling was uncalled for. The dining room server could have talked to us in a professional manner. The hotel needs some updates. The toilet did not flushed well. The carpet smelled like mildew. There were bugs bites on my children the first day they got up.

I liked the pool area. My children had fun in the pool area. The breakfast was ok. I also like the location of the hotel. I would come back only because the price was reasonable and breakfast was included.

my stay was a poor experience
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed

Breakfast area was very tight. Persons had to join long lines and then stand to eat or take back to room. Wasn’t what I expected.

Staff were friendly and helpful

• King Suite with Sofa Bed

It was advertised as .4 off a mile from international drive but we had to pay 19 dollars in taxi to get on to international drive and another 19 dollars to get back to motel

I did like the location and convenience to Walmart and other...
    • Suite with Two Double Beds with Sofa Bed

The A/C took along time about 6 hours to cool the room; we checked in Thursday afternoon 7/5/18 around 12pm and there were ants on the bathroom vanity Friday morning. The drapes in our room were dirty with golf ball size stains in a rust color. The elevator was far from our room.

I did like the location and convenience to Walmart and other restaurants, and theme parks.

LOUD, Mildew and rude is what I experienced.
    • Suite with Two Double Beds with Sofa Bed

This is a loud, nasty, over priced party hotel, they let the music play til 12am on a thursday. I had 4 kids tired from a long day at disney world and couldnt sleep, the room was mildewed the walls were bubbling the ceiling was falling.We listen to the people above us run back n forth all night, scared the ceiling was goin to fall in. I had a baby spider crawl on me when I sat at the table to order food. "try and order" My 16mth old found a earring stud in the floor not 5 mins after we arrived . We checked in after 9pm and couldnt wait til morning. It was the worst experience ever and diffidently not kid nor family friendly. WIll not be back . oh yeah no smoking signs posted everywhere that the WHOLE property was smoke free. Yet coming and leaving we were smoked out by employees and guest just standing in the stairwells smoking and halls blocking the parking lots.

Stay away
    • Suite with Two Double Beds with Sofa Bed - Pool View

It’s old, outdated, smelly, dirty, breakfast is no good, music plays late, bathrooms are very dirty. Pictures are OUTDATED. Obviously not an official Disney resort. Dumpsters are full which cause animals; such as raccoons to surround the area.

Great pool area!
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed

The pool area is great, the tikki bar is open until very late and has great music, food and drinks, you can enjoy it all night, not like other hotels that close the pool area as early as 10pm. The rooms are very clean and the location is excellent.

Avoid this place.
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed

Avoid this place. They have scam salesman blocking door to the rooms from inside the lobby listed as guest services but it a timeshare scam sales man. Taking advantage of travelers and I will never stay there again and am telling everyone to avoid this place.

Poor management
    • Suite with Two Double Beds with Sofa Bed - Pool View

Kids left alone at pool. Playing in hot tub with toys. Garbage left poolside. Not enough seats at breakfast. Staff not helpful when advised about hot tub issue.

Location. Check in staff helpful.

Only complaint is breakfast could have been a little better...
    • Suite with Two Double Beds with Sofa Bed

Only complaint is breakfast could have been a little better with a few more options. Other than that, great Hotel and staff. Pool, hot tub and Tiki Bar were great!

The pool area was great, the staff was friendly, it was...
    • Suite with Two Double Beds with Sofa Bed

The food for breakfast was microwaved and not always that tasty.

The pool area was great, the staff was friendly, it was clean, I loved the outside access room doors, it was very conveniently located, and it was a great value for Orlando!

Pleasantly surprised
    • Suite with Two Double Beds with Sofa Bed - Pool View

Breakfast was eh. They did have a Mickey Mouse waffle maker, but the meat was microwave sausage or bacon and not very good. Cereal, donuts, bagels, and toast.

Easy access to amusement parks. Great pool with hot tub and tiki bar.

Pool and close to the main attractions.
    • Suite with Two Double Beds with Sofa Bed

Someone banging at the door at 4:30 am . Woke us all up and we couldn’t go back to sleep. No sleep and trying to go to universal studios the next morning.

Pool and close to the main attractions.

Dirty, cockroaches, rude staff, kids running wild.
    • Suite with Two Double Beds with Sofa Bed

Were to start about what I didn't like. It was dirty. Repairs were done sloppily and unsightly. Staff was rude and did not want to help. Their is a bar next to the pool so at night parents drink and let theirs kids run wild. We found cockroaches in our room. I could go on and on. Also rooms are tiny. Save yourself and just go elsewhere. Also they ran the sprinklers in the pool area at 4 PM soaking chairs and people with irrigation water. I took a few photos but there was so much more.

The pool was decent. Location was good.

no photos really
    • Suite with Two Double Beds with Sofa Bed

well couldn't enjoy myself by the pool with my kids could not bring my own drink in pool had to buy drinks at the pool that was way over priced if I pay for a room I like to relaxed with my kids no game room everything was out of order I mean really my kids enjoyed there stay

Everything was good pool was good food was Ok

Housekeeper Maria was a very sweet woman very friendly and...
    • Suite with Two Double Beds with Sofa Bed

Bathroom door didn't lock... closet door broken... carpets could use a deep cleaning...

Housekeeper Maria was a very sweet woman very friendly and helpful... Hotel needs a few updates and could us a gym... tiki bar was great out by the pool... Overall good place to stay

Not a bad stay... just could use some updates... and good carpet cleaning

It was horrible
    • Suite with Two Double Beds with Sofa Bed

When we first got there we tried to cancel and they lied and said we have been there for our when it had only been 10 to 15 minutes the way the room looks online is very different from the way that it looks when you get there and look so much bigger on mine but it's so much smaller there was hair in the tub on the floor marks on the floor which means it was dirty you can see on the counter where they wiped only the front part they didn't remove all items off of the counter to White there was a horrible smell in there and we got a room to accommodate 6 people in the room only accommodate it for we had to sleep on the floor because the pull-out bed was broken and falling in told the front desk about it and all they said was it won't be open until tomorrow for someone to come and fixed it but the way it looks I'm pretty sure it had been broken staff for very rude and nonchalant about everything that you told them we did not enjoy our stay I will never be back again and no I will not recommend this place to anybody

Breakfast food was good.
    • Suite with Two Double Beds with Sofa Bed

Breakfast was good, but not big enough for capacity of hotel. Stand in line for a long time to make waffles and then no place to sit.

Breakfast food was good.

My stay was exceeded by all the expectations
    • Suite with Two Double Beds with Sofa Bed

The cleanliness was my favorite the breakfast was on point the children loved the fluffy Mickey Mouse waffles it was great and I will stay here again when I go back out to Orlando. I will also let all my friends know that this place was perfect thank you very much for the hospitality.

The high priced roach hotel.
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed

Room was not what I booked, I booked a room with a king size bed, and got a room with two small beds, and the room had roaches. The price was way too much for what I got, I would not recommend this hotel nor will I be staying there again.

The location for whet we were there for was good.

Our Disney trip
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed

Bathroom shower was a bit small.

It was so close to all the parks! Barley had to drive any where the parks where the most 15 mins from the hotel. The breakfast was amazing! So yummy me and my husband truly did enjoy it. Bed was super big and comfy. The room was a great size perfect for us two. To check in and out it was so easy

Reasonable price and good value for a family looking for other accommodation options in Orlando.
    • Suite with Two Double Beds with Sofa Bed

Their was not much that we did not like about our stay here. However, it was a bit easy to hear people walking in the room above us and their were lots of people at the property, especially for breakfast on Saturday morning and using the pool on a Sunday night, but this is Orlando! It's to be expected.

The price, room size, cleanliness, and breakfast were all major components when choosing this location. the bathroom was large and clean, the beds (room enough to sleep a family of five or six with the sleeper sofa) were comfortable enough after long days at the local amusement parks. The breakfast options and amount for our family of five was a great help before heading out each day.

Close to other restaurants main bed were comfortable and...
    • Suite with Two Double Beds with Sofa Bed

The sofa bed had stains on the sheets and some bugs and the food was okay but not great.

Close to other restaurants main bed were comfortable and price was good for the area.

Not great at all.
    • Suite with Two Double Beds with Sofa Bed - Pool Side

I did't like the customer service at the pool tikki bar. It was very poor. The Jacuzzi wasn't hot, it was just warm. People smoking on the pool area, I had to leave the area, since I'm asthmatic and my kids too. The room smelled like moisture/moldy. I got up every day with sinus and stuffy. The break fast was not that great. after the first day we didn't go back fro breakfast. To check out they don't have a express check out and the line was out the door. The place is not well organize. I will not use it again for sure. Oh I forgot the AC didn't work that good it was so hot in the room.

The location.

Overall my stay was pleasant and given the chance I’d stay there again.
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed

I like to sleep in the dark and our room was near a outside light so even with the curtains closed light still got in. Not as dark as I would have liked.

The room was very much spacious and the bed was super comfortable.

Great place if your not looking to stay in.
    • Suite with Two Double Beds with Sofa Bed

There were a few times I saw roaches. There was one crawling on my sisters luggage and another on the sofa bed. The beds were smaller than a queen which I wasn't expecting, but still worked for our group. My real only concern was the bugs. Everything else was good. It's not a five star hotel but it worked for what I needed. A place to sleep. I loved that we had a breakfast option. Breakfast is average.

Loved the location. It was off a quiet street but still placed us in a great spot between Disney & Universal. Loved how easy it was to access I-4.

Landscaping was beautiful.
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed

Waited in line 15 minutes for breakfast. No food when we finally got to the front of line. Purposely pick hotel with breakfast so we could make our flight.

Landscaping was beautiful.

Great place to stay!!
    • Suite with Two Double Beds with Sofa Bed

Bathroom needed to be refurbished a bit but did have great water pressure in the sink and shower.

Location was perfect!! Fifteen minutes to Disney parks and three minutes from a 24-hour Walmart! Comfortable beds and a wonderful hot breakfast daily.

Meh, only stayed here because it was "affordable"
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed

Wifi sucks. Old rooms, old furniture, very small eating area, horrible couch smell and carpet smell. Uffff Overall, this place and most Orlando hotels NEED to be remodeled immediately.

Breakfast was good. They have a small corner where they sell candy, chips, and drinks. It's a plus

Disappointing location as need a car even to get to International Drive or nearest restaurant
    • Suite with Two Double Beds with Sofa Bed

Bar closed Mother’s Day (fair enough), but also shut next evening without notice and no other food outlet nearby so had to order in.

Good maid service and breakfast, but could have done with extra person topping up food at busy time.

Affordable accommodations near Orlando attractions
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed

The room is a bit dingy - paint on surfaces or peeling off corners, but the room is definitely clean!

Comfortable, clean room near Orlando attractions for a great price.

It worked, but we won't go back.
    • Suite with Two Double Beds with Sofa Bed

It was a disappointing. The beds were uncomfortable and really small. There were so many broken things. The tub/shower drain was broken. The mini fridge was broken. It was kept open by an old razor cap. There was a dip in the carpet/floor that we kept tripping over. It was very run down. The breakfast was disappointing too.

The staff was great and the location was good.

Unless they sort out the issues satisfactory, we will not be visiting this franchise anytime soon
    • Suite with Two Double Beds with Sofa Bed

Pros Rooms were clean Cons Everything dated and barely working. No exhaust in the toilet, resulting in smell sleeping in the room.

Rooms very cramped. Not sufficient space to walk by the furniture. Carpet and furniture, very dated. Corridors and doors cement painted does not match the brand image. Not sufficient room for breakfast and its counters. Had to stand in line for 15 min to be able to get to waffle maker. Then again had to stand in line for 10 minutes for the rest of the stuff at the breakfast

Exceeded expectations for the very reasonble price we paid. We will use this place again!
    • Suite with Two Double Beds with Sofa Bed

Bathroom showed some aging, but was very clean. The front door could use replacing!

Friendly staff. Pool area and jacuzzi are spacious, kids loved it! Easy access to I-4, short drive to all major theme parks a plus. Exceeded our expectations for the reasonable pricing. The room was not very large, but we managed, thanks to the sleeper sofa, to spend comfortable nights, considering our family included 5 people.

Comfort and value were great after a long motorcycle ride.
    • Suite with Two Double Beds with Sofa Bed

the walk ways around the hotel were not kept up well - they were outside but even still they were a little dirty and the laundry area and ice machine areas were a little shady.

The front desk staff was great - Zoraya was so incredible!!! very welcoming and super helpful. The staff around the hotel were friendly and helpful as well. The property is a little dated but clean and comfortable. The beds in our room were comfortable. In our room was a book of local restaurants and place to visit. The breakfast in the hotel was okay - there were a ton of people and the chaffing dishes were emptied faster than they could get filled but when you have that many people what can you do. They definitely needed more seating for the guests as well. The pool area was nice - right in the middle of the hotel so it was secluded and that was nice. I have to say the hotel location was logistically well placed and the area was clean and nice. There is a very nice hospital next door as well - good lord the emergency room was like a hotel for pete sakes - I know because i had to go. All and all I would definitely stay at a Quality Inn again.

GOOD BREAKFAST
    • Suite with Two Double Beds with Sofa Bed

TIKI HUT CHARGED ONE MIXED DRINK IN REGULER CUP $10.00 NEEDLESS TO SAY I DIDNT DO THAT AGAIN, WHEN I BOOKED THE STAY THERE WAS NO INFO THAT WE WOULD HAVE OUR CARD CHARGED 25$ MORE ON BOOKING .COM

GOOD BREAKFAST

My kids loved the pool area and swam both nights we were...
    • Suite with Two Double Beds with Sofa Bed

We were double charged for our stay and the staff I spoke to about the issue was rude. The matter is still not resolved!!!

My kids loved the pool area and swam both nights we were there.

I want it to leave but they don’t give you money back unless 24 hrs prior
    • Suite with Two Double Beds with Sofa Bed - Pool View

Room are old Carpet look dirty The lobby is dirty and not inviting The door that conect to the room is not working so everyone can enter.

Location is close to attractions

Never AGAIN..WILL STAY THERE..
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed

I fell there...manger did check on me...i broke my arm..got hurt very BAD..NOONE CALL OR CAME TO MY ROOM SEE IF I WAS OK...MY VACATION WAS RUINED..BECAUSE POOR MANAGEMENT AND MAINTENANCE..AS OF TODAY..NO ONE CALL TO HOW I DOING...

My stay was memorable. Thanks Sammy
    • Suite with Two Double Beds with Sofa Bed

The hotel is not conveniently located . Had to take a cab everywhere.the only downside

The hotel is comfortable and the staff is excellent but the reason my stay was amazing was because of SAMMY FROM THE TIKI BAR AND GRILL BY THE POOL. The food is great and the drinks are worth it. He is the only reason I would go back. He's a great person who obviously cares about his customers.i will never forget him or the food. You gotta try the shrimp pizza .

4.5
    It was ok.
    • Suite with Two Double Beds with Sofa Bed

All of the hidden fees. I was told I had to pay 220 + a 25 dollar deposit. When I looked at my account they help an additional 29.50 and 84.32.

Average
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed

The fire alarms were unavoidable but it would have been a lot better if I’d been given a bit of warning. they had several opertunities to let me know it was going to take place and I wasn’t told. A loud monotone noise was far too much for me to be able to pack my bags in the room, so I waited it out and told them the check out was going to be later and they almost charged me for another night because it was going to be past 3pm. I’ve never been to any hotel where they charge you extra for later checkouts, usually if you let front desk know they are pretty laid back about it. The price for drinks was also excessive and so was the plastic waste during breakfast. Absolutely no consideration to the environment at all. Only plastic cutlery provided when metal cutlery are the easiest things to wash and provide. The impression was that it was a profit-is-priority kind of place and a happy customer comes second. A noticed a young girl with Autism by the pool so I do hope this family was notified of the fire alarms at least as I can imagine this would have been very distressing.

The pool and the bed.

We enjoyed our stay.
    • Suite with Two Double Beds with Sofa Bed - Pool Side

The family that stayed above us had kids and they ran all night long really didnt get enough sleep. Had to hit on the ceilin for them to stop it didn't work.

The room that we had was very close I the pool. Me and my mom enjoyed the tiki bar.