Reviews of Comfort Inn and Suites Paramus This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

211 Route 17 South, Paramus, NJ 07652, United States of America

#3 of 4 hotels in Paramus

• Reviewed: July 14, 2018

Our room didn't smell good.

Our room didn't smell good. It was complicated to get to the hotel from the highway and with morning traffic speeding by, very difficult to get out of the parking lot.

• Reviewed: July 13, 2018

This was our fourth stay at the Comfort Inn. It’s convenient and we enjoy the area.

When we checked in, the room we were given had an odor to it. We figured once the air was on it would go away. It didn’t and we had to change rooms & move all our stuff ourselves. On the plus side, our room was upgraded no added charge.

Breakfast was good. Food was prepared well.

• Reviewed: June 27, 2018

Two of the three receptionists were quite rude (e.

Two of the three receptionists were quite rude (e.g. we asked for water and were rudely told to get it from the fitness room). The breakfast was quite poor (low quality food and not enough tables for all guests, so we had to wait to get a table). The windows in the room could not be opened so that we constantly had the feeling of lack of oxygen. There was some strange loud noise heard throughout our stay (some type of generator?), which made it difficult to sleep. The location is not very convenient, because you need to drive to the next bus stop to catch a bus to New York City (takes about 1 hour). So all in all the high price we paid (we even had a “special offer”) was definitely not justified!!! We would not stay there a second time!

• Reviewed: June 18, 2018

Would not stay there again

No elevator. Long staircase to drag luggage up and down. The clerk when I checked in only offered to help with luggage after he listened to me struggle all the way to the top.

The room was clean and breakfast was offered

• Reviewed: June 10, 2018

Really good breakfast.

The hotel is right on Route 17 which was incredibly busy and noisy, and can only be reached by driving past it and back again on the southbound side. The room smelled a little musty which is never good.

Really good breakfast. Good hard huge bed.

• Reviewed: June 1, 2018

Clean facility & friendly staff

Our room had a main water pipe in the wall and would make noise every time someone flushed, showered or used their water. The hotel is nestled between 2 state routes and was kinda noisy from the traffic.

The free continental breakfast was fantastic and I loved that they had coffee available 24/7. The staff was wonderful and the facility/rooms were very clean. Also, the beds were comfortable and the wifi worked great.

• Reviewed: May 23, 2018

The bed is very comfortable.

The hotel is overloaded with Air Wick. Our room had a strong smell of old cigarette, even if it was a non smoking room. No more yogurt for breakfast Sunday morning.

The bed is very comfortable. The room in general was in very good shape. The breakfast is better than the standard budget continental breakfast.

• Reviewed: May 22, 2018

Nice staff, good options for breakfast.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Our room was not cleaned when we came back at night... and the staff had gone home so we didn't get it cleaned.. And the "do not disturb"-sign was NOT up.

Nice staff, good options for breakfast.

• Reviewed: May 21, 2018

Comfortable, efficient and suit my needs with the rate.

Maybe shampoos and bath soap a little upgrade?

I like the bed, it is comfortable and not sagging. Bedsheets are clean and bathroom. The carpet though I think need to be changed. I love the location as it is closer to all of my go to offices & stuff i need to do.

• Reviewed: May 7, 2018

Would definitely go bacj

Location, in terms getting on and out of the hotel parking lot. They need a stop sign for the upcoming traffic the is on the side of thr hotel.

Cleanliness of the room

• Reviewed: May 7, 2018

What a disappointment

The room originally reserved had a jacuzzi. Well that was false advertising. When I got there the attendant informed me my room didn't have one. We took the key, went to the room anyway. Once we got there I went to put my bags down on a chair and noticed what looked like cum stains all over the ottoman. Gross. We let immediately and demanded a refund.

Nothing it was small, and tattered

• Reviewed: April 30, 2018

I would stay again for this price we were able to get instead of the prices in NYC
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The room comfortable and clean. The pull-out sofa was already made with clean linen as requested. Nice amenities with the microwave and frig. The only food I did not wish to finish at the breakfast buffet was the scramble eggs that seemed liked instant eggs and not fresh. Other than that, hash browns would have been nice. Overall a good variety of food adding up to a great value.

The variety of food and drink was good. We liked the waffle maker with the juice and the coffee tasting fresh. Both seemed well attended to keep them tasting good. We liked the extra pillows in the room and all the workers were attentive, friendly, and helpful.

• Reviewed: April 21, 2018

This hotel is good for a quick stay.

I wish it smelled cleaner. I felt the rug was dirty.

This hotel is good for a quick stay. It is kind of drab. It was clean for the most part but not immaculate.

• Reviewed: April 16, 2018

for a welcoming, agreable, clean and affordable stay, would recommend to anyone.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

the noises coming from the parking area: people racing their car motors, and people grouping in the parking area and talking loudly

the cordiality of the personnel, the cleanliness in both the room and the breakfast area, and the room was supplied with necessary items Price charged was as price shown online

• Reviewed: April 9, 2018

The beds were very comfortable and the staff were friendly...

There is no pool but that’s okay and there wasn’t much options for me to eat as a healthy person. Plain oatmeal’s, fruit and nut milks would have been perfect but I managed and it was a great stay.

The beds were very comfortable and the staff were friendly and also very helpful.

• Reviewed: March 26, 2018

Would stay again.

The guy that checked me in was rude.

The first night my bookings.com reservation could not be found, and had to re-register but got a lower rate. My 2nd night rate higher than at bookings.com...hmm!

• Reviewed: March 8, 2018

Overall reasonably good save for the significant inconvenience of no elevator.

NO ELEVATOR!! Difficult to get bags up and down.

Bed was comfortable, shower was very good. Staff members friendly. Breakfast good and coffee very good.

• Reviewed: February 27, 2018

If I couldn't be home, this was the next best thing!

In the past month I have stayed at 6 different hotels in Fort Lauderdale and NJ, and i have to tell you I was shocked at how amazing this place was! The staff was so friendly (a big acknowledgement to BB who was so smiley and friendly even at 4 am), the room was very comfortable, and the place was super clean! The complementary breakfast was better than some of the restaurants around here. Would totally stay here again!

• Reviewed: February 19, 2018

Relaxing and enjoyable.

We were staying with family due to a funeral and we felt very comfortable. We were able to gather in the lounge area to catch up with life and to relax before the morning services. Breakfast was welcomed and enjoyable. Staff was very nice too.

• Reviewed: February 11, 2018

Good stay for the money, little issues can be corrected easily. Clean and comfortable.

Toilet leaked all over floor, made staff aware. Shower curtain was not big enough or quality enough to stay in position. Kept pulling away from both sides by at least one foot. Clearly did not keep water in shower. Hallway's needed good vacuuming, lots of crumbs, etc... all down hall. Room was clean though. Would like better coffee option or brand available.

Room was clean, comfortable, shower head great water pressure. Breakfast selections were limited but good, cereal, eggs, sausage, fruit.

• Reviewed: January 30, 2018

Excellent. Exceeded expectations.

Wanted to check in early in the morning. They did not let me even though the hotel was not full.

For the price the quality was tops. All the amenities and wonderful staff

• Reviewed: January 26, 2018

It was clean, quiet, and breakfast available, but problems with staff and accessibility.

There was no elevator nor staff to help bring luggage to the second floor rooms. When my cousin's toilet clogged, the person at the desk said there was no maintenance staff after 3 p.m., and handed him a plunger to fix it himself. When my cousin questioned him, he said "that's what you get for booking a cheap room." I left my reading glasses in their case on the nightstand. When I returned to my cleaned room, they disappeared. I asked at the desk and they said that there were no glasses turned in.

The room was clean and roomy, the beds comfortable, and the shower good.

• Reviewed: January 24, 2018

It was ok ..... the location I didn't care for . The customer service needs help

I couldn't get anyone to call or contact me in regards to a question I had . I Had a question about presuthorizatin fee. Two weeks later still nothing and because of that I probably won't stay at the hotel again .

Decent and clean ... Good breakfast

• Reviewed: January 24, 2018

BUT THE ROOM WAS CLEAN AND EVERYTHING ELSE WAS OK

the breakfast was terrific but the customer service on the telephone was horrible!!! the guy on night shift was talking smart to me when i was asking questions and when i asked to speak with someone other than him like the manager, he responded NO, i asked him what was his name and he told me JOHN DOE AND HUNG UP IN MY EAR!!

the breakfast was terrific

• Reviewed: January 16, 2018

I had a comfortable relaxing stay in this well kept property.

The parking is good except for when the restaurant on the property is open and then I had to park further then I would like from the front entrance. The ingress and egress from State route 17 can be challenging and dangerous due to the Garden State Parkway exit being so close to the parking lot entrance.

This is the second time in six months that I stayed at The Comfort Inn. I needed to make reservations very quickly both times due to deaths in my family. The booking process was easy and when I needed to adjust my stay and schedule, the front desk staff was quite helpful. I enjoyed the convenience regarding distance to my family in Hawthorne. The accommodations were good. The front desk staff, cleaning service staff, and cleanliness was great. The climate control, water pressure and comfort was great! I’m concerned about cleanliness when staying away from home and I was very satisfied with the property’s cleanliness.

• Reviewed: January 14, 2018

Good stay

Its a moderate hotel, but nothing specifically negative

Clean property, nice staff, breakfast is included, and coffee and tea available throughout the day.

• Reviewed: January 14, 2018

Good bed

The room was very cold and poor heating system No electricity for 9 hrs in afternoon and evening complete darkness staff couldn’t do anything. Breakfast very basic

Good bed

• Reviewed: January 12, 2018

All clean and quiet and comfortable.

Fine motel, but very hard to find, even with GPS, because located behind adjacent Cracker Barrel. Desk clerk told me by phone to switch my search to CB. That worked, but turning around on busy commercial highway also very hard. And this was on a clear night.

All clean and quiet and comfortable. Finee b'fast buffet in clean bright dining area.

• Reviewed: December 26, 2017

It was clean, there was a fridge and microwave in the room,...

It was extremely difficult trying to enter from route 17 because you had to cross a busy exit ramp.

It was clean, there was a fridge and microwave in the room, free WiFi, and a full breakfast.

• Reviewed: December 5, 2017

Good location. Comfortable stay.

We asked for a ground floor room because we had a lot of luggage and there is no elevator. On all our previous stays we stayed upstairs. The room downstairs somehow seemed shabby compared with the ones we have used upstairs. The door rattled and the soundproofing between rooms was bad. Also, the only room they had on the ground floor was a twin queen bed room, when we prefer (And asked for) a King, which is roomier.

We like the location and have stayed here many times. Breakfasts are nice and convenient. The room was large and comfortable.

• Reviewed: December 4, 2017

Great stuff;

There is know way you could reach to the other side of the road were you see some shopping centres. You have to have a car and drive 3 miles to reach to the other side of the road :(

Great stuff; Excellent rooms; The best breakfast considering the price of the accommodation.

• Reviewed: November 11, 2017

For an overnighter in Paramus, great bang for your buck.

Nothing worth mentioning.

Nothing fancy but no complaints. It's right on Rte 17 and the traffic is crazy. Our room was on the street side but noise was not an issue. Would stay here again if traveling to Paramus.

• Reviewed: October 23, 2017

Five star staff means we will return to this great value hotel!

White knuckle driving as we exit the parking lot onto Route 17! Also a laundry for guests would have been nice though the staff provided a map with laundromat less than 3 miles away which was fine.

Excellent staff! Comfy bed- clean rooms - great breakfast variety - having coffee and muffins available all day - microwave and refrigerator in room - and quiet environment.

• Reviewed: October 17, 2017

Worked well. Good location although we were relieved to be rid of insane approach to traffic in NJ.

Bathroom was tiny.

The included breakfast was good. Nothing special but I eat Raisin Bran and that was one of the choices. Staff was alert to clean up for my clumsiness which included spilling coffee and cereal. Very alert and quick.

• Reviewed: October 15, 2017

Comfortable clean and friendly staff

No elevator, but only 2 floors. The air conditioning wasn't working but the male at reception came to our room and reset it so it worked afterwards. On a very busy route so be careful getting in and out of parking lot.

Room was clean and comfortable with fridge and microwave. Breakfast was good with daily changes of bacon and sausage. Staff at front desk were very helpful and friendly. Close to shopping and restaurants in a very nice area.

• Reviewed: September 20, 2017

It was impossible to get to the property from the highway...

It was impossible to get to the property from the highway due to construction. I had picked it solely on its proximity to our route. Need an explanation that it is only accessible from the right side of the highway.

• Reviewed: September 20, 2017

Don't come here if you're nitpicky
    • King Room with Spa Bath - Non-Smoking

Day manager on Monday was gruff and judgmental. Cold faucet on hot tub came off, and hot tub made a weird noise when filling. Also, couldn't use jets because when we did, the faucet of hot tub got dangerously hot. Breakfast was ok, but the coffee from the machine was disgustingly bitter.

Night manager was stellar. Room was spacious, and we were conveniently located near an exit.

• Reviewed: September 13, 2017

It was nice and comfortable

I didn't like the AM front desk employee she was not a people person at all

I liked the man who checked us in. He was very warm and friendly and made our stay comfortable

• Reviewed: September 7, 2017

I would stay again

Checking in was great, the hotel desk associate was super friendly and attentive. The arrival set the tone and helped me relax. Breakfast was a standard buffet , decent for something quick and easy.

• Reviewed: August 17, 2017

Room was comfortable. Would stay there again.

The bathroom was a little cramped. The bathroom did not have any ventilation and the humidity after several showers was very high. Even before taking any showers the room was stuffy unless you left the air conditioner on. It was too bad that the exercise room closed at 10:00 pm since we came late we were basically unable to use it. We understood that noise was a factor since the exercise room was right next to several guest rooms. No elevator to the second floor.

The king bed was spacious. The breakfast was decent. The staff was friendly and accommodating. The location was very good right next to the highway and right near shopping and restaurants. Wherever we needed to go in New Jersey was very accessible. With our room facing the highway I expected noise from the highway but with the air conditioner on you really did not hear the traffic. Only the occasional honking of a horn. The shower was good except for the humidity build up mentioned below.. The fridge was a bit bigger than usual.

• Reviewed: July 30, 2017

Bed was ok the location was good

I wanted to put the room on different card then the one I held the room for , they ended up charging both cards tying up my money for the duration of my trip also think the clerk at. Check in was Rude

Bed was ok the location was good

• Reviewed: July 20, 2017

Great Overnight

The facility does not have an elevator, what can be a problem if you have heavy suitcases and/or have medical problems.

We came late in the evening. A very friendly receptionist greeted us, gave the kids some chips and directed us to hot drinks area where we had hot chocolate. We felt welcomed and our needs had been met. Also, we could leave our heavy suitcases in the car at the parking lot, as the area is safe.

• Reviewed: July 15, 2017

Glorious Motel!

The cover photo on Booking.com for this hotel is misleading. It's an absolutely mediocre hotel. Location is not accessible without a car. It's too expensive in comparison to what you get. Overall looks and feels like an upscale motel. There is no view other than a busy highway, parking lot, or back side of an adjacent restaurant.

There is ample parking spaces. You get a very basic breakfast options.

• Reviewed: June 19, 2017

Bathroom wasn't dirty, but there were some errant hairs...

Bathroom wasn't dirty, but there were some errant hairs floating around. Housekeeping staff repeatedly walked into our room while disregarding "do not disturb" sign. Refused to come back to our room later.

• Reviewed: June 19, 2017

Pleasant stay at Comfort Inn.

I think that more attention should be made in cleaning "corners" - especially in the bathroom.

The bed/accommodations met our expectations - we had stayed there before.

• Reviewed: June 16, 2017

ok stay.

Lack of a lift. Also the turn into this hotel is highly dangerous as you have to cross the slip road coming off the garden state parkway to get into the car park of this hotel.

It was an ok hotel. We were upstairs and as there was no lift had to drag our suitcases up the stairs.

• Reviewed: June 13, 2017

Highly recommend this hotel for the staff, wonderful breakfast, and delicious food!

The ONLY thing I can think of is that I enjoyed the lemon infused water in the lobby so much, I wished that it was available ALL day long, not just from 1:00 pm on. It was so delicious!! Oh, the traffic was a bit crazy, trying to get out of the parking lot each day!

The staff was just great! Loved all of my interactions with them. The breakfast was very satisfying and we enjoyed the eggs, bacon, waffles, fruit, yogurt, etc. I thought our room was also very nice, in fact, I personally slept like a baby! It was also quiet, which I really appreciated. :)

• Reviewed: May 29, 2017

Great Restpite

Buffet breakfast is never our style

The room was lovely and since there were no other rooms available when we registered we were upgraded at no extra cost. We had traveled from South Jersey and it was late when we arrived and having the Jacuzzi in our room was a real plus for good sleep and relaxation

• Reviewed: May 7, 2017

Very clean and a great value

The parking lot entrance is located just past the off ramp of the parkway so it was extremely difficult to pull into. Cars were flying down that ramp and one would have to cut someone off then slam on the brakes to pull into the hotel. That is my only complaint. Otherwise the hotel is excellent.

The room was exceptionally clean and very nice overall. The bed was comfortable and there is coffee available in the lobby all times of the day. I was quite pleased with the hotel and staff. Very friendly.

• Reviewed: April 22, 2017

Clean hotel with decent breakfast

Not enough sitting space during the breakfast. We were struggling to find a place to seat and eat. Finally, we ended up in the lobby.

Good hotel to stay on your way to NY. Clean and pretty modern. Nice and helpful staff. Wifi was fast. Decent breakfast.

• Reviewed: March 24, 2017

Decent hotel stop for us. We'll be back.

This is a convenient, decent hotel for us. I'm sure we will stay again (family in area). No elevator--only 2 floors--so request a 1st floor room if you have heavy luggage or mobility issues. Breakfast is typical of this kind of place--several decent options (cereal, yogurt, eggs etc.) Too bad about all the styrofoam, waste, etc. Check out the Suburban Diner on the other side of rte. 17. Good food and desserts. Typical new-style Jersey diner--busy on weekends.

• Reviewed: March 21, 2017

Comfort inn staff good but location poor

That it was in location that you couldn't go for a walk and that you couldn't get to bus or train station without having to hire a taxi .

Receptionist Allen very very friendly n very helpful . Female receptionist n other female staff friendly n helpful.

• Reviewed: February 10, 2017

Another great stay!!

I wish the hotel had an elevator. I've only stayed on the first floor on other visits, but this last time the only available room was on the second floor. Normally that wouldn't be a problem, but I was traveling with my aunt and I'd recently injured my neck/back, and it was hard getting the bags upstairs. I just know now, I'll request a first floor upon booking.

I've stayed here before and always love the decor of the room, the comfort of the beds and the cleanliness. The staff being courteous is also a plus!!

• Reviewed: January 30, 2017

Comfortable and clean

There wasn't anything i didn't like.

The breakfast had just about anything you could want. Coffee was good. The room & hotel was very clean which is important to me.

• Reviewed: January 7, 2017

Beds and breakfast were very good

Faculty was clean staff was friendly and helpful.outside there is ramp for handicapped and inside even elevator from 1 floor to breakfast area for disabled. Breakfast was ample, bacon eggs, waffles,cerial,yogurt juice, coffee etc. Other than breakfast and sleep did not spend any time at comfort inn. Inn is right along busy highway abit difficult departing inn during rush hour R

• Reviewed: December 27, 2016

breakfast

There was a residual smoke & stench in BR the minute we got inside the room. The staff person was cordial who offered transfer to the room next door the following day. The Second day front desk was not helpful, she should have communicated better with the first day front desk person. To transfer us to the second floor instead of the room on the first floor that was originally suggested was beyond unthinkable given the fact there is no elevator. The remote controls didn't work twice, had two service people called on the first night and on the second day.

breakfast

• Reviewed: December 9, 2016

Great free breakfast!

That a hold of about 270 dollars was placed on my debit card without my knowledge and the hold will not be replaced for about a month! This is seriously going to impact my xmas shopping let alone paying my usual monthly bills!

Great free breakfast!

• Reviewed: November 13, 2016

Nice quite clean spacious place to stay

The only thing I didn't like was the pillows were to firm for me! Held my head up to high witch gives makes hurt in the morning and the bed was a little to firm

Room was large bright clean made my stay comfortable would definitely stay again

• Reviewed: November 8, 2016

Enjoyed a wonderful weekend with family for a wedding in NJ!

The entrance was a very dangerous location with the traffic on 17. The bathroom was small and needed a fan! The Saturday night (after 12) person at the desk was the only unfriendly employee we encountered!

The friendly staff and cleanliness of the hotel. Most of the desk staff went out of their way to make sure you had directions to where you were going and offered tips and asked to make sure your stay was perfect. The girl in charge of the breakfast was so pleasant and kept the area perfect filling up the items and making sure everything was clean. Enjoyed the big screen TV in the lobby and was able to watch the NYC marathon with family.

• Reviewed: November 6, 2016

rooms were clean, staff was pleasant, dangerous driveway to enter and exit from

Bacon is too thin and greasy, no elevator to the second floor, Driveway is extremely dangerous to pull in and out of I may not stay again unless this is rectified

Eggs were good, waffles are a nice option, loke that coffee is available at all times

• Reviewed: October 26, 2016

The bed was very comfortable.

More signs around the hotel or even in the information booklet in the room about the location of the ice machine. I had to walk throughout the entire hotel to find it. Other than that i had a great stay.

The bed was very comfortable. Very clean. Great home-like feel!

• Reviewed: October 25, 2016

Good stay but not handicap accessible
    • King Suite

Wife is handicap. We're booked on second floor but she can't walk up stairs. Told by staff hotel does not have an elevator. This was never mentioned in any promo materials about facility

Staff very friendly and professional

• Reviewed: October 22, 2016

Misleading description of hotel led to hardship.

NO elevator! I was in the area to meet with my team of doctors as I have a chronic medical condition. There were no rooms available on the first floor and it was extremely painful for me to climb the long staircase to the second floor. The manager did carry my suitcase. This should definitely be included in the description of the hotel. For the amount of money to stay one night , this place should have an elevator!!!!!

The bed was good. Room was basically clean.

• Reviewed: October 19, 2016

Hotel to attend memorial service -- good base for Bronx.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

I suck at getting up on weekends...breakfast extension is appreciated, but not long enough :(

The staff were all very nice, but the night desk guy was especially kind the night we checked in.

• Reviewed: October 12, 2016

Breakfast was great.

Not enough seating at breakfast many sat on couches with dishes on laps. I prefer to sit at a table to eat.

Breakfast was great...great variety--scrambled eggs, two kinds of waffles, muffins, etc.

• Reviewed: October 4, 2016

reasonable

The location is quite noisy near Route 17, but sound isolation is good, so we were not very much affected. The hotel has no restaurant or bar. Breakfast was included in the rate, but it was the same thing for 10 days with no change at all - a buffet with some cereals, fruits, scrambled eggs, bacon, pancakes, sweetened yogurt, toasts. No vegetables, no cheese. There is no elevator, so avid second floor if you have heavy luggage

The rooms are well maintained and clean. Internet connectivity is included and worked well. You can get coffee (not very good), juices, ice water during the whole day.

• Reviewed: September 21, 2016

Great location and price for visiting manhattan.

There was a puddle directly in front of the main entrance and lots of butts in it. I think the staff should pay more attention to exterior cleanliness and maybe repave that spot so water doesn't pool there. The room had a slightly strong smell of cleaning agents.

Great location and price. Good staff.

• Reviewed: September 19, 2016

Very dangerous location to enter or exit by car.

The location is bad and the entrance to the driveway is very unsafe. The driveway is about 50 feet after the off ramp from the Garden State Parkway and directly on Rt 17 South. Generally all traffic runs at about 60 MPH and the turn is very sharp. This is a dangerous location and I will never stay there again.

• Reviewed: September 5, 2016

Mostly good stay

We had to have an extra person for one night, as our son's dorm room was not ready. The air bed they rented us, was flat by the middle of the night, and lod and hehold we still got charged for it.

Most of the staff was very friendly.

• Reviewed: September 5, 2016

Breakfast was good.

Front desk staff could be more polite and customer friendly. Located right by highway 17, it is difficult to enter and leave the hotel if you are driving.

Breakfast was good.

• Reviewed: August 29, 2016

Very friendly staff.

We were up on the 2nd floor and there wasn't an elevator, which required us to carry all our luggage up the stairs.

Very friendly staff. The room was clean and in very good condition.

• Reviewed: August 25, 2016

Great stay

Parking lot entrance is right after an on ramp, sometimes it was a bit hairy getting into the turn lane while people were coming onto the 55mph road.

Staff was friendly and quick to remedy any issues. Breakfast was fantastic with waffles, scrambled eggs, bacon, donuts, muffins and more. Breakfast area was kept super tidy but a very friendly women. Beds were comfy, a bit tall for a shorter elderly guest with us, pillows were nice and soft. Whole room and bathroom super clean. Close to all the shopping centers, we will definitely stay again if we return to the area.

• Reviewed: August 24, 2016

Business Etiquette with Exceptional Service
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Hmmm... Maybe time for a redec.The room appeared to be worn, however very clean and maintained. Just dated...😊time to put it in the budget for new carpet, wallpaper and such.

The initial greeting by your desk host. I believe it was Alan. He was excellent! I could not have wanted or asked for a better experience.The staff was great!

• Reviewed: August 20, 2016

Ok place to stop.

The staff did not greet you when you came in or out. There was one bar of soap for shower and bathroom. The entrance is dangerous from Route 17. The bathroom was very tiny. Expensive for what you get. Paramus Holiday Inn Express was much nicer.

The beds were comfortable. The breakfast was good. Good internet service.

• Reviewed: August 18, 2016

Always pleased!!

my 1st complaint was when I arrived that evening went out for a bite to eat & they closed the road to the hotel & the clerk at the desk was not helpful & hung up. Saying they werent responsible. I only asked if he knew how we could get back & it took us an hour. So it would be nice if the hotel receives notice that there will be road work they should make the customers aware.

I know when I come here I will have comfort & cleanliness.