Reviews of Conrad Miami 5 stars

1395 Brickell Avenue, Brickell, Miami, FL 33131, USA

#63 of 151 hotels in Miami

• Reviewed: 2 October 2018

Wrong amount charged in my card

The property charged a wrong amount in my card. I've been trying to speak to someone for over two weeks and nobody answers me. The finance department doesn't answer the phone or return my messages, they don't answer e-mail either. This is one of the worst customer services I've ever seen. I do not recommend this hotel.

I was able to get a full night rest, couldn't hear the...

My car needed a jump and none of the valet personnel were willing to help until the manager contacted them.

I was able to get a full night rest, couldn't hear the other guest adjacent to my room...

• Reviewed: 5 September 2018

We booked a room of over 400 square feet but was given a...
    • Deluxe King Room with Water View

We booked a room of over 400 square feet but was given a room of not quite 300 square feet. Also the rooms are a few floors beneath the check in desk, which means the view is blocked by other high rises.

nice hotel convenient location i will never eat anything there and never order a breakfast in the ro

the food is very expensive and could be much better quality The operator or operators that took my requests were not nice as expected

nice room comfortable bed nice location

Once you are there, they’ve “got you” on high charges for services.
    • King Room with Roll-in Shower

Excess charges for parking, Wi-Fi . The carpet in the room wasn’t up to par for this hotel. It appeared old and tired. The bathroom floor appeared not to have been mopped around the toilet. Water at the mini bar was $10. Good grief.

Well located for our purposes. Friendly staff

Great hotel for a weekend getaway with all the amenities! We’ll definitely return soon!
    • Deluxe King Room with City view - Hearing Accessible

Absolutely beautiful building I the heart of Brickell! Walking distance to fabulous restaurants and to the Bay! We had a great Sunday brunch on their terrace on the 25 th floor with endless water views! The staff was so welcoming upon check in as soon as they find out it was my birthday we got an unbelievable room upgrade and a bottle of champagne to start the celebration!

Disappointing. Expect more from this brand! Dreadful reception staff in particular!
    • Deluxe King Room with Water View

Service was dreadful. Bathroom badly designed with no surfaces. The pool is in a separate building. There is no hot drinks or food at the pool and no staff on hand.

Bed very comfortable. Super view from bedroom and bar

Me and my 2 best friends stayed there for our birthday weekend and it was such a pleasure!!!
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

The view from our room was awesome. It was a different experience with checking in on the 25th floor, but it was new and exciting! The whole building in gorgeous and it was a great night from the moment we checked in. Staff was beyond helpful and friendly here :)

The alarms went off in my room all day.
    • Deluxe King Room with Water View

The alarms went off in my room all day. The staff said there was nothing they could do. I checked out after two days of this nonsense. I wilo never use Booking / com again.

aesthetically nice,understaffed or inefficient in food service, C/S greatly lacking
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds and Water View

Room service was 1.5 hour wait when advised 45 min, only 1/2 of the food we ordered showed up, children's orders were wrong- very problematic when traveling with young kids later in the evening, their correct food didn't show up until everyone was in bed already - 45 AFTER the first wait, I left a favorite item of mine in the room- contacted management as soon as i discovered -they promised to have staff look for it and I offered to pay any costs to fedex back to me- no response from them after the initial email.

Upscale property, nicely decorated, morning breakfast buffet was very good

very functinal hotel, but culd do with a bit of extra carpet cleaning in the corridors
    • Deluxe King Room with Water View

the fact that windows do not open, so no fresh air. the stained carpets in the common area the cleaners missed replacing the used coffee pods in the room

nice room

Not living up to a 5 star property
    • Deluxe King Room with Water View

Pool wasn’t heated then closed for a whole day Property seems dated and in many aspects shouldn’t have a 5 star rating. Eg old fashioned bathrooms with very small tubs, very old towels in the pool area, only one mediocre restaurant, breakfast OK but not what you would expect in a Conrad and definitely not worth the extra charge

Great location, great views

Loved the hotel and would recommend to friends and family members in future
    • Deluxe King Room with Water View

A bit more expensive when compared to rates in other cities

The hotel was very clean and had a really nice feel. The hotel staff were amazing from the concierge all the way to the room service

Adequate
    • Premium King Room with Shower - Disability Access

The pool area is in real need of a refresh. The TV's are a little on the small side for a hotel of this caliber.

The room was extremely comfortable.

The location is very good.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds and Water View

The elevator makes too much noise. We heard it moving up and down all the time. The noise makes it difficult to sleep. Also, we booked a room with a water view but there was not much of a water view. It was more like a room with a city view.

The location is very good. The touristic attractions (miami beach,bayside,little Havana) are close by,it takes only 5-10 min by a car.

Expensive hotel in the city

There is no WIFI in this hotel. What a shame. First you need to pay 12$ for wifi for a day and still does not work properly. Connection break each 10s and is slow. The hotel is a bit old and needs definitely refurbishment. To get to the room you need 2 elevators. It is not a 5* not even a 4* I would say 3.5 is max. But this would be ok if not the price. We travel really a lot and such price means a better quality everywhere we go. The last thing was that we paid at counter 100$ more than we actually booked in Booking.com (this was not the blocked amount but the base rate) It is good that I recognized this in the morning as the reception clerk just said it was a typo mistake. Strange. At the end the view on Miami downtown or water is scattered by other buildings, nothing special.

Hotel is clean and stuff is very friendly.

Overall staff was friendly and hotel was nicely located

Our room smelled like it was a smoking room at one time? So that was NOT MY FAVORITE and would be why I rated a few things lower. Down in the bar on lobby floor the drinks were different prices everytime we got another. One crown royal was 13 the next was 15 then the last was 17 so we decided to leave and go else were

our room was nice. Th hotel had a great lobby and the bell boys and valet was awesome.

Friendly Staff all across Depts.

Housekeeping on my room missed replenishing toiletries & soaps one night and didn’t make-up the room at all on the last night; I logged a complaint with the Front Desk during checkout.

Friendly Staff all across Depts. , from the Valet, Chk-in, Rest. & right thru Guest Services.

Has potential but below par
    • One-Bedroom King Suite

In comparison to other 5 star hotels the attention to smaller detail was part of what was missing. This was the first time I have stayed at the Conrad chain and unfortunately the last as I was left slightly disappointed with this hotel. 1) Booked a King Suite and room wasn't ready at 3:15. I was offered a downgrade not an upgrade. This has never happened at any of the other 5 star hotels I've stayed at. 2) Jacuzzi was being renovated and as it was cold this was rather disappointing we couldn't use it. 3) Wifi - didn't work in room. Really needed this for business and I had to sit in the lobby on day 1. It got slightly better on other days but was very slow. 4) No complementary water. No toothbrush and toothpaste (again a first for me from a 5 star hotel) 5) $5 for delivery charge for room service plus 18% gratuity!

Staff at hotel were fantastic, very friendly and helpful. Valet guys were helpful as well. Check in was very easy and smooth despite having to wait until 5pm for the room and being offered a downgrade. The King suite was massive and the lighting in the room was excellent. The bed was so comfortable and the bath was excellent. My partner loved the make up dressing table. Location was good. The hotel felt very safe. If you don't want to pay for the valet parking ($46 with tax), there is a car park at the back of the hotel near 7/11 for $10 for 24 hours. To get to your room you will need to take a lift to the lobby 25th floor and then take another lift to get to your room. Your views will be nice and you will be safe. Lobby and bar had very nice views. Coffee in room was good. Gym was excellent with a good range of cardio machines, fixed machines and free weights.

We were immediately greeted by a wonderful gentlman (I think...
    • Deluxe King Room with City view - Hearing Accessible

There is nothing to be improved upon.... this place is great!

We were immediately greeted by a wonderful gentlman (I think his name was Gilberto) that took all of our luggage from the taxi up to the lobby(it’s on the 25th floor). He stayed with us and took us all the way up to our rooms. We paid $260 for one night in December.... we come from a small town so that is pretty expensive in our eyes. But it was definitely worth it because we were close to the port where we took a cruise the next day and there were also several valued ammenities such as the rooftop pool and the tennis courts. It’s also within walking distance to several bars and restaurants. All in all, one of the best hotels we’ve ever stayed with and definitely worth the money!

Nice water with fruits at the lobby ,friendly reception.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Water View

House keeping manegement need more attention . Using 2 different elevators , first for the lobby and then change elevator for the rooms.

Nice water with fruits at the lobby ,friendly reception. Very good valet.

Good staff

Fire alarm sounding off for like 15/20 minutes at 4:00am that was horrible

Brandon from the front Jay the direct from the restaurant And I'm sorry but I forgot her name a blonde lady from concierge they were really amazing

Hotel was nice but the building is primarily offices and...
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds and Water View

Lots of going up and down elevators to get to the pool. The hotel is no longer managed by Hilton and is not separately managed by a new group of people.

Hotel was nice but the building is primarily offices and potentially condo units. Very nice pool area and the spa is amazing. The lobby is fantastic and the view from the balcony is great to coffee to.

Terrific.

Restaurant was pricey. The food was above average but not worth the price. . Wait staff was excellent. Concierge was terrific. Found us good transportation to the port for the following day and made dinner reservations for us at an Italian restaurant close to the hotel. We were celebrating our grandson's 18th birthday and he wanted Italian. Highly recommend this hotel.

Staff helpfulness

Reasonable and friendly hotel in Miami downtown.
    • Premium King Room

Originally, our room was huge but no water view though the image of booking confirmation has the water view. I asked reception and changed to the water view room on 2nd day. It was smaller but nice view, though I was annoyed from continuing noise from the huge fan of the next building. I think the location is good for us to go to Marlins park, but the access to the beach, it takes more time around the northern area of downtown.

Price is reasonable which includes breakfast, complimentary provided bottles of water and bath tab! Concierge at the downstairs are friendly and supportive. Especially, they showed us how to use UBER. As I have never used UBER before and it looks must item in Miami (if you don't come by car), their assistance was very helpful. Breakfast is good food with nice view. If it could have vegetables, that would be perfect.

Great omelettes for breakfast!
    • Deluxe King Room with Water View

If you plan book a hotel in Miami with a nice poolarea, pick another hotel. You have to take three elevators to get there, so definitely no quick morning swim. Our toilett was blocked and it took the staff three separate efforts to try to fix it before we got another room. Also, it took the staff three hours to organise a vase for flowers. Seems a bit unorganized.

The best breakfast omelettes I ever had, really tasty and breakfast staff are great! Nice location in Brickell area with a beautiful view of the water.

Best Hotel ever

I liked everything

The staff was so sweet and after having a horrible mix up through booking.com they paid for my breakfast to make up for something that had nothing to do with them.

The staff were really nice and helpful.

When I would get off the elevator to walk to my room the air smelled like pets were on the floor. I'm not sure if it was the smell of the carpet or the air blowing from the vent as I got off the elevator. I experienced the same thing when I stayed at the Conrad Miami in July 2016. The carpet was dirty, but I guess that is to be expected in a hotel.

The staff were really nice and helpful. The hotel is very aesthetically pleasing, with the exception of the carpet.

Not family friendly
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds and Water View

I travelled with 2 children and I have booked a room with 2 double beds but they were definitely NOT double! Wasn't comfortable at all.

Staff were excellent,

Nice Hotel

Child and mother in adjoining room. Child screamed all night and ran up and down the halls. We had a 4 am flight and didn't get any sleep.

Convenience to cruise. Good location.

kefyrah yisrael we the chief concierge, she was top notch...

kefyrah yisrael we the chief concierge, she was top notch and made sure she was helpful every time i asked a question. she is areal asset to this hotel

• Reviewed: 27 May 2017

Short stay at Conrad Miami

Aside from all obvious attributes such as location, I liked the 24 hour in-room dining. Everything was top-notch, clean, in working order and staff went out of their way to accommodate me.

• Reviewed: 17 May 2017

Pricey but worth it!
    • Deluxe King Room with Water View

A bit pricey, but worth it!

This hotel is a little piece of opulence, made all the more enjoyable by being upgraded to a corner suite because it was my 60th birthday! The "journey" begins with a swift elevator ride to the hotel reception on the 25th floor! The two rooms we had were on the 18th and 22nd, so yes, after having checked in, you go back down the elevator to your rooms. The bed was incredibly comfortable and the bedroom was very large with an amazing amount of windows. The living room was also large and light. And the bathroom was big enough to live in too! The staff are amazingly polite, efficient, and accommodating, and the bar/restaurant area has an outside balcony seating area, which creates a really pleasant experience with a wonderful view.

• Reviewed: 17 May 2017

Pricey, but worth it!

It is not cheap!

• Reviewed: 4 May 2017

Nice view and location, mixed on other aspects
    • Deluxe King Room with City view - Hearing Accessible

Mattress sagged badly, very uncomfortable. Service at restaurant for lunch was terrible slow and food was so so. Rattling outside of window

View was great. Breakfast buffet was good

• Reviewed: 21 April 2017

The hotel is very very good in the overall
    • Deluxe King Room with Water View

Elevators are very busy quite often

The hotel is very very good in the overall Rooms are clean and quite, bathrooms are very good, internet is fast and reliable, staff is very nice and helpful

• Reviewed: 15 April 2017

The staff was awesome, I really enjoy the Bay view.
    • Deluxe King Room with Water View

They need to pay more attention to little details like when someone is there for his honeymoon like it was in my case, they could at least leave a welcome note in the room for us, or any little something that can make the couple feel welcome.

The staff was awesome, I really enjoy the Bay view.

• Reviewed: 3 March 2017

Clean, comfortable facilities.

The layout of the building is odd, reception on the 25th floor, you have to take 2 elevators to get to your room or to leave the building, and a third to get to the pool (in a different building). Still, I'd stay again, just leave yourself a little more time to get around.

Clean, comfortable facilities.

• Reviewed: 13 February 2017

Locations is great, good breakfast.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment with Water View

the rooms were not properly clean, the closet was full of dust. The kitchen items are old and very limited.

Locations is great, good breakfast. Nice views, very comfortable beds, good rest.

• Reviewed: 6 February 2017

A good accommodation with easy access to the metro mover.
    • Deluxe King Room with City view - Hearing Accessible

The breakfast was expensive so we always ate out for breakfast.

The staff were very helpful and we especially liked the concierge desk on the ground floor. The concierge provided excellent advice and assistance. The free metro mover was easy to use and very close to the hotel. Free coffee and tea was available in reception.

• Reviewed: 9 January 2017

Fabulous stay
    • Deluxe King Room with Water View

I want to say a big thanks to Tanja front desk manager as she was a great person and very helpful . Also special thanks to Chintan general manager he was very nice person and he looked after us very well. Thank you

We loved this hotel every thing was great from smooth check in to chek out Staff were lovely really helpful and they looked after us very well . Great location,great rooms, great breakfast and great management team couldn't ask more.. definitely will call back again.

Great location to visit the city
    • One-Bedroom King Suite

Great pool but a little difficult to access (through the next building). Many elevator rides to get to your room.

Booked a suite; very spacious and great view on the city. Amazing location next to the Miami MetroMover - Really convenient to visit the rest of the city Great breakfast on the balcony on the 25th floor.

• Reviewed: 29 December 2016

Conrad Hilton Miami offers a chic atmosphere and unparalleled views.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds and Water View

Parking at this property is not related to the hotel and is extremely expensive and slightly inconvenient.

The room had a wonderful Illy coffee maker and the view was spectacular!

• Reviewed: 24 December 2016

wonderful stay
    • Deluxe King Room with Water View

The staff were most friendly we have stayed twice and if in Miami we will stay again. Our special thanks to Donel Fernandes who was most helpful on the internet before our stay.

• Reviewed: 22 December 2016

We will never stay here again.
    • Deluxe King Room with City view - Hearing Accessible

$38 dollars per day parking. Very poor service, room not cleaned by late afternoon. Pool and gym not on premises (across a street in adjacent building). Fire alarm on every day of our stay for at least 30 minutes. Arrogant staff except concierge who took over as bellman and front desk operative. Broken down bed should have been replaced years ago.

This hotel has become shabby and run down since our last visit.

• Reviewed: 9 December 2016

Excellent service
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds and Water View

Having to switch elevators and go up and down to get around... Don't much like all the elevators :(

Courteous staff. Lovely beds, great bathroom product!

• Reviewed: 13 November 2016

High end Miami hitel
    • One-Bedroom King Suite

Lifts were initially slightly confusing, but we soon got used to them.Tea bags in room would have been nice.

We were upgraded to a 2 bedroom residence which was out of this world. Fantastic views of Miami, comfortable living area and beds, both bedrooms were ensuite and there was a kitchen as well.

• Reviewed: 8 November 2016

Lazy staff and expensive service
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Staff were very lazy and laid back. We waited for 2 days to get an electric kettle in our room! The staff did not bother taking any feedback from us after we checked out.

Location was good!

• Reviewed: 15 October 2016

Not a good choice for vacation
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds and Water View

Facility Could be a good choice for business trip, but never stay here for vacation. The pool is in another building and you have to transfer between elevators twice to get there. A picture tells everything... I expected more from CONRAD...

Location was great
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds and Water View

The pool area is very small, not enough chairs, food was average.

Location was great

• Reviewed: 8 August 2018

Not much
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Poor service, gave us a disabled room, room not cleaned, pool was small

Not much

• Reviewed: 3 August 2018

I got a room with terrible cigarette smell, although I asked...
    • Deluxe King Room with Water View

I got a room with terrible cigarette smell, although I asked for non-smoking.

Ron B
    • Deluxe King Room with Water View

Good location room size exception well appointed

nice hotel
    • Deluxe King Room with Water View

they had no adapter for us breakfast small and expensive

nice rooms

Great service and breakfast, comfortable bed
    • Double Room with City View - Hearing Access

Fitness center could be better and the room needs better cleaning and renovations

Great service and breakfast, comfortable bed

Room carpet

the size of the room was pretty big and clean.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds and Water View

the confusing and old elevators.

the size of the room was pretty big and clean. the staffs are friendly and ready to help you.

Stay was nice definitely will come back

Food menu

Rooms are nice staff excellent

Staff and service was great
    • Deluxe King Room with Water View

It was extremely hot in the room

Staff and service was great

Excellent rooms, large bathrooms
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Dinner time was not impressive: out of many wines on the list and overall average

Excellent rooms, large bathrooms

Very ugly and stained carpets in room

Very ugly and stained carpets in room

Conrad overpriced over rated
    • Deluxe King Room with Water View

Paper thin walls, noisy cleaning staff. Horrible food

The best hotel I’ve ever stayed at in Miami
    • Deluxe King Room with Water View

Simply beautiful accommodations and amazing service from all staff members. The GM is very hands on and makes sure everything is running smoothly.

See you next year for sure

The Hotel Staff is so cool

Elevator noise disturbance

Elevator noise disturbance

Wasted almost 2 hours checking in because of their incompetence

Incompetent front desk staff

Breakfast on the terrace at the restaurant level

??

Breakfast on the terrace at the restaurant level There is not much to say when the booked hotel is exactly what you are expecting.

Rooms and bathrooms were very large.
    • Premium King Room

Configuration of hotel was strange with pool in separate building and lobby on 25th floor.

Rooms and bathrooms were very large.

Comfortable and useful for the business district.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Aesthetics could be better.

Convenient and reasonable price.

THE BEST STAY!!!!!
    • Deluxe King Room with Water View

The manager Enrique and Briana were awesome they made my stay the best i ever had!! I would recommend them for a higher position😀

It was close to everything
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Water View

It was close to everything

Great stay
    • Deluxe King Room with Water View

The only thing I can suggest is that you heat the pool

Going up the elevator to get to lobby, catching another...
    • Deluxe King Room with Water View

Going up the elevator to get to lobby, catching another elevator to get to the room.

Top class hotel, would recommend
    • Deluxe Queen Room

All good.

Excellent Hotel, everything scrupulously clean. Good size rooms. Loved the bathroom, the bath so cute. Good size comfy bed. Would recommend.

Good location, clean room, spacious bathroom.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds and Water View

Breakfast too expensive. Decoration is kind of old.

Good location, clean room, spacious bathroom. Check in was very fast.