Reviews of The Standard - East Village 4 stars

25 Cooper Square, East Village, New York, NY 10003, USA

#76 of 415 hotels in New York

Good location, but not great value for money or service
    • Standard Queen Room

Layout and configuration of room poor. Fridge rattled on so had to get it switched off. TV wouldn't locate channels without maintenance at 1st, then my unplugging and fiddling with to get on!

Location and cleanliness.

Good room, but service could be a lot better
    • Corner King Room

For the price, its a shame that basics such as tea/coffee aren’t provided in the room free of charge. As a result, the standard are being out-done here by most hotels in NY. Unfortunately also encountered some rude behaviour from staff in the cafe (which I hope is an isolated incident) however the manager was very efficient in making things right once we escalated. Check-in was also a little abrupt & far from the welcoming experience we’ve encountered from many other hotels in NY. Not something I would expect from a hotel of this price and assumed calibre. Overall, I probably wouldn’t stay here again.

Great view from room, & comfortable bed. Most staff encountered were pleasant & friendly (valet service in particular).

Overall, the stay was delightful. One thing would just to keep the lobby and hallways fresh.
    • Standard Queen Room

The lobby smelled and hallways smelled, perhaps some air freshener?

The room is pretty spacious for NY standards. The bathroom is roomy and we loved the heated floors!

If you want

I cannot think of any.

The people work there were hip and beautiful, and their quality of service and attitude are great too. The location is superb for someone who lived only in upper east side of NYC for long time. I used live in a posh neighborhood for more than 6 years!

Super clean beautiful hotel.
    • Standard King Room

My only thing would be, the tv was positioned lower then the bed which was weird and awkward to watch. But I wasn’t really there to watch tv. So it wasn’t even a big deal.

I loved everything about the standard! Definitely recommending to clients and friends.

• Reviewed: 10 August 2018

Clean but very small rooms
    • Standard Queen Room

Although I had booked for 3 people the room was so small there wasn’t enough room for an extra bed. The hotel offered an upgrade which worked out quite a lot more expensive. We were provided with extra bedding and my son was happy to sleep on this but it wasn’t ideal.

Very comfortable bed and very clean room.

Good location, over price. air condition didn't work properly.
    • Standard King Room

The air condition didn't work properly. it's specially in the hot summer. The hotel should do better on maintaining work to make sure everything working on every room. The hotel price is not cheap. I feel they should do better job on this. Also the hotel try to do the fancy design which make the guest not easy to find the stuff to use. For example, the switch for the light.

the staff is nice. the location is great.

• Reviewed: 27 July 2018

soso
    • Standard Queen Room

The air conditioner sounds so loudly that I had difficulty to sleep. The wall of my room looks kind of dirty.

Stuffs are so kind and attentive for customers. The location is nice, my favorite fashion brands are near by this hotel. The atmosphere of this hotel is very cool and modern. The shower works well.

Very good location and staff are very friendly and helpful!
    • Standard King Room

Rooms are bit small compared to price. Amenities are not replenished during the 3days stay

Very good location and staff are very friendly and helpful!

An okay hotel in a cool going out neighbourhood.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

For the price we paid the room and hotel could have been just more stylish. The check-in area and the elevators feel old.

We stayed in a room with 2 double beds on one of the higher floors, the view was very nice from our room. The room overall is okay, the design is simple, almost business hotel looking, could be more stylish. The bathroom is a bit too dark and it is very easy to flood it.. :) The room was clean. What we especially liked was the area, as we wanted to be close to cool restaurants and bars, and we found more of those just an easy walk away. The check-in staff were nice. If you wanna be closer to the "real" touristy areas I would recommend staying somewhere else. (again, we on purpose didn't want that).

The views!
    • Corner King Room

The bed was way too soft for my liking

The views!! I was lucky enough to get a corner room in the 17th floor SE corner. It was awesome!. the room was very well layout, of moderate size. Very quiet, no outside noise at all.

Hard to beat the location.
    • Standard King Room

Hard to beat the location. Room was bright and spacious with a super comfortable bed. Staff were very helpful and happily accommodated some special requests.

Great place to stay in nyc
    • Standard King Room

Bed was soft and dipped. Ac was very loud. Breakfast at the cafe took a long time as they were short staffed

Excellent location near a lot of food and great service by the hotel staff

Clean & friendly !
    • Corner King Room

Clean & friendly ! Hotel sent someone out to the local store when I called down asking for a few supplies I had forgotten. Room had an amazing tub / shower area !

Nice views
    • Corner King Room

Service. In all my 20+ stays in NYC one of the worst. Borderline rude. Room wasn’t ready at time requested, when I went to room it was occupied by someone else, had to come back down. Given an upgrade. No extra time at checkout. Was overbilled for several items and services and brusquely told that bill has been emailed as per policy. When I saw on email after checkout, had to return and show them on phone and was then removed. All of this could generally be ok but just the method of communication was indifferent, very casual and just plain rude. Pity. Location and room otherwise great.

Nice views Offbeat decor Perfect location for my stay

Location. Location. Location. Cool vibes and good food. One can put up with a lot for those things.
    • Standard Queen Room

The room had no place for a woman to hang a dress. We were falling over each other because there was no place to put anything. How about you put a hook on the wall for a hanger so that a full-length outfit can hang properly. The closet space was ridiculous. The shower leaked onto the floor in the bathroom because there was no lip - and the shower door hit the bathmat so we had a constant overflow onto the floor. The quilt really didn't cover two adults and we froze. In the middle of the night, my partner had to call the desk to get the window shut. That said, when we did speak with staff, they were really nice and cool. Also, I suggest that you put a phone charging station into the rooms. I didn't have a plug-in recharger and had to get the desk to have someone go out and get one - charging a phone is so basic these days - right?

We loved the view. It was fun to look out of the window. The Narcissa restaurant was nice. The service staff was helpful and the neighborhood is a lot of fun.

Loved my stay in New York-would definitely stay here again. My friends and I had a memorable time
    • Standard Queen Room

Loved the location - close to the subway and transport and was fabulous in every way - room service, dining and bar options on the property and close by were great. I liked the mini bar options and general cool vibe of the hotel.

Loved our stay here, but The Standard needs to be on its toes if it wants to live up to its brand.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Towels were frayed and the bed sheets had holes in them—what a lapse in quality control. Also, they didn’t have any umbrellas to lend to guests all week.

Location, location, location. Plus a really happening bar scene.

The hotel is cool but it needs a real good deep clean and re-evaluation of the quality vs cost ratio
    • Standard King Room

Our bed had a large dip in which we mentioned to the front desk. They removed the pillow topper thinking that may resolve the problem but it did not. On our last night we were relocated to another room which was inconvenient and not as nice as the previous room.

The hotel and vibe are very cool. The staff are exceptionally friendly despite it being a “cool” hotel. The amenities offered in terms of access to restaurants and wifi are top notch.

The Standard does it well.
    • Corner King Room

The room was very small and room service was ok. My fruit smoothie was warm.

Location was great. Very well decorated room and great view. Great bars, cafes and outdoor “garden” downstairs of the hotel. Staff were friendly and accommodating. Would love to stay again!

I just love this hotel and the surrounding neighborhood - it is difficult for me to stay anywhere el
    • Standard Queen Room

There is loud music in the downstairs bar area but it is fun to see all the hipsters.

The beds have something like feather beds on them and are extremely comfy. The rooms are small but perfect. The latte is divine!

Will be back
    • Corner King Room

Great location. Great cafe/bar and Garden Lounge. Fantastic hotel. Staff were great and provided complimentary upgrade to a corner suite with fantastic sweeping views of Manhattan.

Pleasant
    • Standard Queen Room

Style, comfort, staff. We arrived early, the front desk offered us to relax and freshen up in their 2nd floor lounge. They got us a room within half an hour.

My new go-to east village home away from home

Tiny room, but that's NY

Perfect location, stunning views, friendly service, cool cafe for breakfast. Combined a work trip with a visit to my son, who lives in the neighborhood. I'm older than the usual Standard demographic, but felt very welcomed and happy.

Cool, quirky hotel in a great part of town.
    • Corner King Room

Apart from the lovely lady on checkout, everyone just seems bored to be there. No personality and all too much effort. This is pretty much a reflection of service in NYC though so no surprise.

We were upgraded and the view was spectacular and I think it was one of the largest rooms we have ever stayed in in NYC. Fun bath and shower too overlooking the city with floor to ceiling windows. If you’re at all shy, avoid the corner suites! Huge bed, very comfy and the whole place was dripping in cool. We were perhaps a little old! (33 & 42). It’s also a great location with loads around to do.

Our go to home away from home
    • Standard Queen Room

Room service menu had changed since our last stay and not in a good way. Less choices and not what you would expect as the restaurants in the hotel are amazing.

Staff super accommodating and always friendly

Friendly staffs&Extraordinary locations
    • Standard Queen Room

Housekeeping was not professional at all. I found some taints and hair on the bath robe at the first time I used bathroom. On the third night, there were used towels in bathroom and no fresh towel was replaced for me. No need to mention that the carpet in room was dirty and there was a wired smell in the room.

Friendly staffs&Extraordinary locations

Very cool hotel, great location, I got upgraded so my room...
    • Standard King Room

Food for dinner (rrom service or cafe), not a lot of variety.

Very cool hotel, great location, I got upgraded so my room was very spacious and with geat view! Personal was nice and helpful.

Loved every minute of my stay!
    • Standard Queen Room

Nothing, everything was perfect!

The hotel is beautifully designed, everything is well thought out, from lighting, to furniture and even the bathtub! The staff was great and friendly and I will definitely recommend the hotel to others.

Bed; bathroom;
    • Standard Queen Room

Would have liked to be able to make coffee and tea in the room; every time I ordered it from room service there was a $7 delivery fee (not tip) as well as the cost and tip for the coffee or tea.

Bed; bathroom; quiet; view; location; staff.

We love New York and this was a decent base to explore from
    • Standard Queen Room

Same as most NYC hotels, rooms are not spacious for money paid. No coffee/tea making facilities in room. Cleaning a little sporadic but it was holiday time so perhaps struggled with staff

Very comfortable bed

Great location & great hotel
    • Standard Queen Room

I only stayed for one night before travelling upstate, to be back a few days later. (see my other review) Comfortable bed, nice bathroom, great views from the 19th floor. Quick and easy check in and the hotel kept my bags for me while I was away.

Excellent location, wonderful little hotel
    • Standard Queen Room

We repeatedly had to ask for the shower to be fixed as the shower head was either spraying the wall or spraying the entire bathroom, soaking the floors. Engineer came out a few times but it was never fixed so we just made do! The only negative but would have been nice to be able to shower normally!

Excellent location, nice restaurants in the restaurant. Wonderful views over the NY skyline. Comfy beds, nice little eat treats when checking in. Luggage storage is available and the staff are friendly.

Great location - super close to a number of subway stops...
    • Standard Queen Room

Great location - super close to a number of subway stops which get you to central manhattan in no time! The hotel itself is super funky/retro and all the staff are so nice. The bed was also really comfortable and bathroom a good size. Would absolutely stay again.

Nice view and location but not worth $400 a night.
    • Corner King Room

The hotel was acceptable. But for $400 a night, it should have been excellent. I had a problem with stained towels and bedding and it was very noisy: doors slamming, talking in other rooms.

Great location. Amazing views from room.

always love the standard east village..location! staff! comfort!!

heat unit was loud

the room is amazingly comfortable.big cozy bed and quiet. for the location. ALways staff is amazing.friendly and helpful. great breakfast.. wish we could have used patio.. private parties. but holidays.

Very cool, upscale hotel in Greenwich Village.

Expensive.

Very young cool vibe. Beautifully appointed room. Power bar, great TV options (streaming, cable, or TV). Bathroom is great. Tons of towels. Top quality robes. Bath tub/shower has multiple heads and lots of shampoo/body wash etc. Really great view in corner rooms.

Great stay in East Village
    • Standard Queen Room

Dining experiences in cafe were hit and miss.

We were given a corner room on 20th floor with a great panoramic view. Room was a good size for 2. Bed was comfortable. Great ‘neighborhood’ location.

I will definitely stay here again as it is close to my niece's apt and NYU.
    • Standard King Room

Price. and the dark meandering way into the elevators.

the restaurant was way too loud--music blaring so we sat outside. food was good and service was excellent the hotel staff was very helpful. room was just as i like it with roomy bath and the necessary lights and comfy touches in chair.

Great Staff!
    • Standard Queen Room

Small rooms, view of a brick wall. Staied at the standard highline. We enjoyed it much better. Larger rooms better view . Also room was next to maintenance closet. Very noisy in the mornings. Last shower doors made a lot of noise when they closed.

Fun place to stay...
    • Standard King Room

The room was a little compact but not surprising for New York.

Very comfortable hotel with friendly staff. Great interior design and nice food/drink options in house.

Ok
    • Standard Queen Room

Most of the staff were nice and friendly but there was one male person (Matt, whose name i had to ask at the reception) he was super unfriendly and extremely rude. Didnt even bother to say “welcome” after few times ive said “thank you” almost threw key door card at me. Dont want to go into details but it wasnt nice at all. Not staying at any “The Standard Hotel” in NY, LA or Miami. I was trited differently (in a rude way) even if you compare to other people at the reception/room service who were checking in in front of me. Regards, Ruslan

The Standard hotel is super nice, location wise, interior, cleanliness is top

Fabulous view—with the Freedom Tower to the south and the...
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Not fantastic for families with young children. Were able to provide a crib but very small rooms and no children’s menus in the restaurants. The kids loved it, nonetheless!

Fabulous view—with the Freedom Tower to the south and the Empire State Building to the north. Fantastic. Friendly staff. Entrance through charming old building. Great selection of dining options in the hotel.

The hotel is very accommodating and every single person we...
    • Standard King Room

The hotel is very accommodating and every single person we interacted with was pleasant and professionally and was clearly interested in making our stay great.

• Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

I would have liked an in room coffee maker

The Standard is interesting and different to your average hotel - a great vibe! The staff is super friendly, the food in Narcissa restaurant amazing and the view from the room fantastic! Also the area is cool and in walking distance to both Soho and West Village - much to see and do!

Great view and comfy bed!
    • Corner King Room

Shower stunk and tub too high. Lip pillow is creepy. No turndown service and no room service menu to leave out at night. Coffee from room service took 45 mins to arrive (I complained and wasn't charged)

Great view and comfy bed! Great AC in room. Staff was so pleasant!! : ) Perfect location for my trip.

Great Stay, beware of room sizes.
    • Corner King Room

Our first room 1504 did not match the fotos of a King corner room. The room was tiny when you lay in the bed, the view of the City was bloked by a Wall and a Big TV. There was not room for an armchair. Also the room smelled heavely of mould. Lousy bed. Right away we contacted the reception and was promissed a better room the next day. We got room 1907, and that was really a good room with a great bed, but not a corner room.

It is a really nicely decorated hotel, with lots of soul. Cozy beergarden, great breakfast cafe, lovely restaurent. There where great staf in the beergarden and the cafe. Not so much in the restaurent and bar. We felt at home. Great minibar!

Will definitely be back!
    • Standard King Room

No workout space (provide a day pass to nearby gym). Music in cafe at night was too loud - hard to have a conversation.

Great location - especially if you are visiting NYU. Enjoyed the cafe for breakfast and nighttime cocktails. Lots of energy. Staff friendly and attentive.

Amazing people, great rooms, best view, top location and...
    • Standard Queen Room

Amazing people, great rooms, best view, top location and divine showers Paige went out of her way to ensure my wife and I had a pleasant stay. I will always come back to the hotel when in the states. Most comfortable beds +++ One of those hotels you don’t want to check out of

Design hotel in East Village with great staff, location and character.
    • Standard Queen Room

Great location close to many worthy restaurants, efficient and friendly staff, very comfortable bed, fantastic city views form our corner room on 20th floor. The Standard Café downstairs is lively and good for breakfast or drinks.

Really disappointing and a waste of our money.
    • Corner King Room

We've stayed there three years in a row. I fly over from Australia to work at Fashion Week. We felt this year the standards have dropped. I can't believe I'm saying this but we probably won't stay again.

Can't think of anything that stands out.

I like the scent used for the room and the location.
    • Standard Queen Room

Size of room, apparently i have the smallest room as compared to my friends that were staying at the same property

I like the scent used for the room and the location. Great to have gym access at a nearby gym.

What you'll find if looking for casual elegance and comfort with class in the East Village.
    • Standard Queen Room

I don't know - maybe the fact that my time was limited and I couldn't stay longer!

Excellent service on the low key, a perfect home away from home to explore the East Village, Greenwich Village, Union Square and SOHO. Quality restaurants ranging from bar bites and tapas, bistro and local source fine dining. Easy to explore nearby landmarks and neighborhoods on foot. Lovely views from floor to ceiling windows in the room and the well lighted and mirrored bathroom! My bed was so comfortable, a nest in the clouds on the 14th floor, a real respite which I needed from moving my eldest into nearby NYU.

I would stay again but get a bigger room!
    • Standard Queen Room

We stayed for five nights plus one additional room for my daughter so I would have hoped we would have a nicer room. The bathroom fan is on all of the time which is odd but creates white noise that helps with hallway noise -you can hear everything people do in the hallway. The room was super small.

The staff were all incredibly nice and helpful. The location was super and all the taxis and Uber's have no problems finding you. Also close to metro and easy walking to soho, Chinatown and little Italy.

Truly loved my stay at the Standard East Village! One of a kind!
    • Standard Queen Room

It would have been nice being able to check out the balcony in the hotel but it is saved for special events.

The views from the hotel were spectacular and the location was great. The garden on the ground level was so neat and the bar next to the hotel had wonderful drinks.

All around great experience even if it was for only one night
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

I would have liked the windows to continue into the bathroom although I'm sure the people that live in the building next door are happy that they do not.

Great staff, I called in advance to request a room on a high floor and let them know it was for a birthday. They made sure we had the best room available and allowed the rest of the guests check in without me even though the res was in my name as I was not able to get there later that evening. Beautiful view, small room but with a corner of floor to ceiling windows it did not feel that way.

Another excellent Standard Hotel.
    • Corner King Room

Another excellent Standard Hotel. The location is perfect for anyone wanting a true neighbourhood, with restaurants and bars every 2 doors. Walking distance to LES, Soho, Greenwich and Lower Manhattan. Plus the rooms are excellent, one of the best beds you will find and killer views - I had a corner room. No one will be disappointed after staying here.

Fantastic stay! Walking distance to all local attractions! You can be a tourist under the radar.
    • Standard Queen Room

The only two negatives/concerns. Bathroom tub/shower getting in and out with slipping/falling. Beautiful accommodations but you may want to add a bar to hold on to or additional safety feature to prevent a serious injury, especially for older folks, children. It's quite slippery! We had a late dinner in the infamous Narcissa but had wished there were more traditional options on their menu, i.e. filet mignon, rib eye steak, etc. Wasn't overly impressed with menu options. Front street dining had more options and the best avocado toast on the east coast!

Beautiful views! Friendly staff as we arrived and during our stay. Convenience of hip bar and lounge downstairs accessible for getting a coffee at breakfast or grabbing an appetizer with a glass of wine in the afternoon.

I liked the location, the view as well as the comfortable...
    • Standard King Room

I did not appreciate the service at this establishment. I requested a late checkout and was only extended to 1 p.m. I asked to speak to the reservations manager but he did not even attempt to accommodate my request even though I was willing to pay half day (which they said it meant I would checkout at 3 pm!). I asked to speak to the General Manager but she was out for the day and she did not get in touch in the next day, not even by phone. When I spoke to someone to the front desk about this, she mentioned that the reservation manager's word is the final word given that the manager was not present. After discussions with numerous staff members over 2 days, I was given a late checkout at 4 pm for a half day. Due to traffic, I arrived at the hotel to checkout at 4:15 pm and the same woman at the front desk came up to me and told me that she would not charge a full day! Even if I was a couple of minutes late, that is not an excuse to speak in a rude tone. I will never come back to a hotel that was so unaccommodating. لا انصح في هذا الفندق لأن العاملين به غير مؤهلين ولا يحترمون اشخاص من خلفيات غير خلفياتهم

I liked the location, the view as well as the comfortable bed.

A perfect downtown NY experience
    • Corner King Room

There was nothing I didn't like

The beds were great. The view was terrific and the bathroom was very attractive and well designed . I had a corner room which was excellent for one or two people

Restaurant extremely slow.
    • Standard Queen Room

Restaurant extremely slow. Had to find a server for breakfast. Took at least 1 hour to receive breakfast, and the place was only one forth full. the oatmeal we ordered was soupy.

The Best Staff Ever!!!
    • Standard King Room

Bed was too big for the room. Would have preferred a smaller bed so as to have room for a table and a couple of chairs.

Loved the floor to ceiling windows. Bed was comfortable. Loved the well-stocked minibar.

Excellent staff
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Front desk people were awesome Very helpful, patient and friendly I had to print some documents and they were great. So not like other NYC experiences!

Five Star Attention to Details
    • Corner King Room

We had a later flight and requested a late check out. We asked for 2:00 pm and compromised on 1:00 pm. When we realized they were fully booked on the day we were checking out, we felt even though we didn't get what we requested, they tried to accommodate us very professionally.

The Standard has extraordinary attention to detail. Every little item in the room was well thought out. Each staff member was attentive, friendly, and particularly helpful when asked for directions and recommendations for restaurants. One late night we were starved and ordered room service. We were thrilled when it arrived within 10 minutes of placing our order. "The Garden" on the ground level is like an oasis. You would never imagine it's in the middle of The East Village. Its trees with lanterns provide perfectly private ambiance to retreat for a drink, snack or conversation.

Lovely East Village hotel with incredibly friendly and helpful staff
    • Standard Queen Room

An iron and coffee maker would have been helpful.

The staff was incredibly friendly and helpful; valet parking very convenient. The room was small-ish but lovely and clean. It would have been nice to have in room coffee, but it had everything else plus a nice café downstairs where we enjoyed coffee al fresco(which was worth having to get dressed for).The location was fantastic for our purposes. Although we were on a lower floor we were in the back and never heard street noise.

The location is great for me and my husband because we love...
    • Standard Queen Room

The size of the wardrobe is too small for more than one people and more than a couple of days

The location is great for me and my husband because we love the hood. The bed is extremely confortable and the ambience was very up

The Standard East Village Hotel certainly treats you as a special guest👍

Nothing🐸

View in our room kept a smile on my face the whole time i was in there. Freedom Tower Bridges Village great views. Help was perfect. Needed non feather pillows and got them as soon as we got in the room. It was a pleasure being there💖

This is a great hotel and we have stayed there several times. Great locations, food and staff
    • Standard Queen Room

Wifi was slow and they want more money for fast wifi. Seems like they are cheaping out!

The view is amazing from the upper floors. The only problem with the hotel is that the wifi is slow and they want 19.95 a day to upgrade to a fast wifi.

Great deal
    • Standard King Room

Nothing was negative but it would be nice if the windows can open, they have a small one in the room but it is up high and hard to reach

Great rooms and nice to be on the lower east side since we have a student at NYU

Very efficient clean room with nice bathroom, comfortable...
    • Standard Queen Room

Can't think maybe air conditioner a bit loud. Had to turn it off

Very efficient clean room with nice bathroom, comfortable bed, city view, trendy bar and cafe, lively atmosphere, great location, professional staff

Fantastic Hotel in East Village!
    • Corner King Room

We paid $440 for a Deluxe Corner King. It is NYC where rooms are small. The Deluxe room was only slightly larger than the King Bed. There was a tiny alcove for a desk, which I used. However, I would estimate the room was only about 250 square feet, if that. To us, it felt very confining. However, everything was new, modern and clean.

The Standard East Village is an ideal location if you are visiting Greenwich Village, and particularly, the East Village. It is at 5th Street and Third Avenue, across from the Village Voice headquarters. You can walk to everything in the East and West Village. And the property is very modern and well equipped. There are several outdoor restaurants on property and on the Saturday night we were there, they were "hopping" (which probably dates this reviewer). And there is a rooftop area which was being used for a private property. From the rooftop bar, you can see the East River, Brooklyn, the Battery, etc. It is an outstanding view! Also, realistically, there are no other significant hotels in this area. So the Standard East Village is the "go to" hotel in the area. The service is absolutely outstanding! There are always at least three people at the front desk. We got band aids from one person and a train ticket printed out by another. Service could not have been better.

Great place in a great location
    • Corner King Room

Extremely friendly and welcoming staff that try everything possible to make your stay the most enjoyable. Bed very comfortable and especially bath and fabulous shower in corner king room.

• Reviewed: 23 June 2017

Amazing Location, Wonderful Staff
    • Standard King Room

The elevators! One (of three) elevator was out of service for my entire stay. The was always a wait for an elevator. When I returned to the hotel around 9:30 on a Monday night, there was a line of at least 10 people waiting to get on an elevator.

Friendly staff, pretty views, good restaurant on site.

Convenient, clean and comfortable with a fun, sexy vibe.
    • Standard King Room

The coffee with morning room service was weak to my taste, although the Americano served in the cafe was superb.

The bed was super-comfortable and the hotel as a whole had a welcoming, relaxed vibe.

Great stay
    • Standard Queen Room

Doors slamming at night, drunk people on mobile phones in hallway, breakfast overpriced.

Very comfortable bed. Nice red light above the bed. Nice bathroom. Nice big window. Nice colour scheme & details. Nice minibar.