Reviews of Travelodge by Wyndham Savannah Gateway 2 stars

17009 Abercorn Street, Savannah, GA 31419, USA

#89 of 114 hotels in Savannah

• Reviewed: 15 October 2018

Over all very good and would use Travel Lodge again.

The bed over next to the window had a horrible creak everytime you moved. We had to switch to the other bed to fall asleep. But that one was fine.

Clean Good breakfast Efficient

• Reviewed: 12 October 2018

Exceeded expectations!

Coffee not so great and ran out at 8:45.

Clean, spacious king room and bath. Like that this is not a motel: entrance to rooms is through the lobby. Close to many restaurants. Great value for the price.

• Reviewed: 11 October 2018

Great stay clean rooms

Breakfast could be better...More chooses of fruits and hot breakfast.

I didn't go down to breakfast but my husband did and he really didn't like it.. My room had to be switched as air conditioning wasn't working..But staff was very helpful and gave us another room without a problem

• Reviewed: 8 October 2018

My room had a moist mildew smell, cobwebs behind curtains .

Prostitutes are near...!!!!!

My room had a moist mildew smell, cobwebs behind curtains .so I had to keep my 2yo away from looking out the window.l literally went to Walmart and invested 13 dollars in fragrances..I like the free hot breakfast even though bthey sit there and monitor you making your plate.& The pool was ice cold the heater never was fixed before we checked out.Gibe a towel get a towel is their m.o..( bring your own)..itvwas very uncomfy even under the circumstances that we were there evacuating from SC

• Reviewed: 8 October 2018

The place is literally falling apart.
    • One-Bedroom Suite - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Cons: - electrical pops inside of the boxes, most likely shorting out due to loose receptacles - A/C leaks into your room - bathrooms are falling apart, literally - run down building and the door lock's batteries die - some of the rooms smell musky (presence of mildew) - elevator feels like it's going to break any minute - I had to use the hanger clips in the closet to close the shades on the bedroom window because a ton of light comes in from outside - remotes are missing the backing so the batteries fall out - the handicap shower has a tub and a really low hanging shower head and no seat (what the heck is going on there) - not enough seating in the breakfast area (everyone is on top of each other) - wifi signal is very weak (I've seen better reliability from AT&T) - the towels are hard and stained (so very disgusting) - did I mention that the place is falling apart?

Pros: - staff is great and so nice - room "layout" is really nice - the pool is great and hold good hours - breakfast is pretty decent and what I was expecting for what I was paying - the beds are actually pretty comfy

• Reviewed: 1 October 2018

Decent for what we paid. Maybe we will stay again in the same hotel.

Already answered in above block

The hotel was quiet and the staff was friendly. The pillows were not fluffy enough and i didnt sleep well. The sofa is stained and the mini fridg was leaking. The complimentary breakfast did not offer meats. Overall, it was not bad for what we paid especially since we spent most of our time exploring downtown Savannah.

Tybee island vacation!!
    • One-Bedroom Suite - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

The room was dirty. When I pull out the sofa bed there was trash underneath. The microwave was dirty. The sink was dirty. The sink in the bathroom only the cold water worked. Just put it this way I had to reclean the room. They couldn't move me to another room because the hotel was full...so I was like I need a discount or something. So they gave me a discount for the whole weekend. But, it just suck. Housekeeping is not doing there job at all!! Front desk clerk was very nice.

• Reviewed: 20 September 2018

My stay here was relaxing and fabulous!

I have no complaints!

The staff was absolutely wonderful and the room was super clean. Breakfast was delicious! I didn't have to pull out my cleaning supplies I travel with. My daughter in law actually booked the room and I called her as soon as I got to my room to tell her thank you and how much I love her for picking this hotel. I would definitely stay again for another 5 days!!!

• Reviewed: 20 September 2018

Got away from Florence in Charleston so picked hotel in Savanah and pretty much based on price. Ra

Couldn't check-in to literally after 3pm as there weren't any rooms totally cleaned yet. Room and hotel very old and looks it. Little couch very spotted. Didn't know what stained it so didn't even put suitcase on it. Bed old and soft and mushy. Way too many dogs and poop visible outside near entrance.

Breakfast bar very basic. Could upgrade some. Oops that's negative, isn't it ?

The staff is what makes this such a great stay!
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

I have no complaints at all with this facility.

I travel with a 2 year old and the staff here is ALWAYS amazing with him! I was nervous the 1st time because it was soo reasonable however now we stay anytime we are in Savannah!

Comfortable bed.
    • King Room - Disability Access - Non-Smoking

Room was not clean and air conditioning vents so dirty with dirt and dust it barely cooled the room. Place still needs work.

Comfortable bed. Staff ok. price good. Looks like they have renovated but needs final touches. Needs better cleaning staff.

Close to I95 They are renovating looks like a lot of...
    • King Room - Disability Access - Non-Smoking

Please get better cleaning staff and clean air conditioning vents.

Close to I95 They are renovating looks like a lot of improvements but it needs final touches. The room I stayed this time was clean but the air conditioning filter was disgusting. Bed comfortable.

• Reviewed: 24 August 2018

Do not stay here. Should be rated -1 star.

Rooms are filthy and not maintained. Worse hotel I have ever stayed in. Towels and beds are old and dirty. No cots on premises. Free breakfast was a joke.

Friendly staff and willing to accommodate you if they had enough staff and a properly maintained facility.

The place was very clean.

We did not have a refrigerator like it said we would. There was no water pressure in the shower. Took forever to wash soap out my hair.

The place was very clean. Quiet. Close to restaurants and stores.

The staff and location were good but the upkeep and furniture left a lot to be desired.

My room had at least 10 holes in the curtains and the bottom of the curtains were shredded. One of the bedside lamps didn’t work and when I brought it to staffs attention I was handed a new light bulb and was told I wouldn’t be responsible for the damages. I didn’t feel like that was my responsibility but did change the bulb though it still didn’t work. I was told they were booked so changing rooms wasn’t an option. The bed was a very bouncy spring mattress that left everyone with a sore back and the pillows were very small and flat.

The location was right off the interstate so that was convenient. There were several restaurants within a mile of the hotel. The breakfast had decent choices such as waffles and biscuits and gravy. The person at the front desk allowed my group of 4 to play cards in the breakfast room late one night which was very nice of them.

Staff was very friendly, rooms were clean, bed was...

Although it was a nonsmoking room it smelled like stale cigarettes. I know it’s not necessarily the property’s fault, but my clothes reeked of it the next day. Also, they leave the A/c off in your room before you check in so once you get there they must have just turned ours on because the room was so stuffy. Also, there’s very thin walls. The room that was attached to ours, we could hear that he left his TV on alllll night. It was loud. And I know it was a he, because the next morning he was on the phone pretty loud lol. Kinda just nit picky stuff, overall it was a good experience.

Staff was very friendly, rooms were clean, bed was comfortable etc.

• Reviewed: 4 August 2018

Place is clean and staff is nice.

Needs updating. Leak in my room, microwave didn’t work, coffee pot falling apart. View to parking lot. Curtains not heavy enough to keep the light out at night.

Place is clean and staff is nice.

Wonderful great value for this class of a motel will definitely stay again if I'm in the area.

Nothing to not like.

Great place to stay. Clean friendly and helpful staff. Great breakfast. Was only booked for one night but because of the shuttle stayed an extra night to do the city tour.

• Reviewed: 28 July 2018

We will not be staying at this hotel again.

I don't even know where to start. The ac did not work well at all, the bathroom ran did not work, the beds had broken springs, the sheets had a stain on them and after they cleaned the room the same sheet was put on the other bed, the duvet had a large tear in it, and the breakfast had no seating. The pool we just walked by every day we had hoped to use it but it was very small and crowded, the laundry was also out of order during our stay.

There's not much to say I liked this hotel I feel I could have even gotten a better price at another location.

• Reviewed: 27 July 2018

Free breakfast.

Found a silverfish in our bed. AC was super loud. TV didn't have very many channels for my kid to watch.

Free breakfast. Good for the price. Indoor pool. Check in and out was easy and quick. Good location.

My room was where I asked and the young man at desk in the...

The pool was on inside and very cold. Couldn't get in and my grand daughter that's what She was looking foward to.

My room was where I asked and the young man at desk in the mornings was so mice.

Location, price, pool, linens and rooms were very clean,...

Our bed, king, was kinda bouncy and hard, shower was low water pressure, the breakfast sucked, not very much to choose from, no sweets but tiny doughnuts, no meat and eggs but the coffee in the room and at breakfast was excellent. I like a decent breakfast and bed, i might stay here again if improved on these aspects only.

Location, price, pool, linens and rooms were very clean, clean landscaping and parking area. Staff was overly friendly and helpful.

About what you would expect

The hotel was just okay. The pool was small and cold. It claimed to have a pool AND spa, but that wasn't true. No hot tub or sauna to be found. The walls were thin and much could be heard between the rooms and out in the hall. The breakfast was lacking. Our options for a hot breakfast consisted of biscuits and gravy or waffles. That was basically it. Otherwise there was yogurt, cereal, toast/bagels, and some mini powdered sugar donuts. No eggs, bacon, sausage, muffins, etc. There was white or wheat bread and a plain bagel with "whipped spread" (which I assumed was butter) or cream cheese for toppings. Just sub par in my opinion.

The staff was friendly (though the housekeeping had trouble understanding I wanted them to come back later...) The rates were cheap enough, and the location wasn't terribly far from anything. The night we arrived we were offered drugs in the parking lot. We obviously refused and told the front desk about the situation. He said he would inform the police. The next day the man's car was gone so I assume the police took care of the situation. It was a rough start to our vacation but we felt better knowing the staff was helpful and friendly.

Nice stay in Savannah

The swiper card wouldn't work and I had to get the staff to open My door

Place was clean room was real nice bed was comfy located just off i-95 easy to get to historic downtown

Bad service,bad smell , noisy beds .

The service was bad we called the front desk to get help with the T.V it would not come on and the guy was no help and he hung up and no body came to fix it . The beds on the other hand were squeeky and every tine you move or turn it makes aloud noise very bad did not rest at all , I will not use these hotels any more . The haalways of the hotel smelled bad like Indian cooking spice (curry ) it was strong they need to get red of all the carpets . Please share this with everyone .

The location was close to the exit off the highway , but the nav. took us around the other way 12 miles away and we made it there late around 9:30 .

Location , close by to places to eat , overall a good place...

They need plugs next to the beds , so you can plug your phone in , so you can set an alarm clock. Plus the pillows were a little flat

Location , close by to places to eat , overall a good place to stay

Our stay was excellent.

NA

When we arrived,, the atmosphere was inviting . The property was well groomed with rocking chairs on the porch. The trees in front of the property were garnished with medium and small rock which enhanced the decor of the outside. Inside was nice and cool 😎 the attendants were very polite and willing to answered questions that surfaced. The room was spacious and clean. Breakfast was delightful......there was always an attendant that kept the area clean and provided more breakfast items if they ran put . She was pleasant....truly nice and was willing to assist us. We truly felt that we were on a vacation and we felt at home🎶🎶🎶🎶🌹🌹🎈🎈

Ok for a 2 night stay
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Disability Access - Non-Smoking

Room wasn't as nice as previous stays. The furniture was mismatched and out dated. Sofa Bed was not comfortable at all - even for a Sofa Bed. It took a long time for the water to warm up in the shower.

Location, Pool

The staff was very friendly,helpful and provided excellent...

The rooms were very dirty and we had to be moved several times throughout our four night stay

The staff was very friendly,helpful and provided excellent customer services

The room was comfortable and clean.

The breakfast was really poor, the worst ever. Supersmall towells in the room. The place is a little far from ghe historic district.

The room was comfortable and clean. The hotel looks updated, I think it was recently remodeled. Nice people at the front desk. Good price.

O
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Despite the horrible breakfast. I recieved a call from the front desk stating that the people below us was complaing about noise. I informed her that I just cut on the shower and my kids were sleep. She was very rude.

Spacious, clean, and nice bathroom. The pool are was clean.

For the 117 dollar value I would have rather start somewhere different. Not worth it!!

The room had an old smell to it. The bathroom was real small and had two almost empty toilet paper rolls. They only gave us two towels. They were small and hard. The worst part is that one had stained black streaks all over. It should have never made it to the room. Like it was an old rag. Very disappointed. Was not worth the value!!! I would not have stayed there a second night.

I enjoyed my visit to Savannah. Looking forward to visiting again.

The hotel was very neat & clean. The staff was very polite. The location was awesome not far from the beach, malls & restaurant & fash foods.

Nasty and the food was terrible

The nastiest motel I have ever stayed at. I have added pictures of my feet after about ten minutes of walking on the vinyl floor

The staff was almost friendly

Good price, but could have been a lot better

WiFi took ages to connect and was slow. Breakfast was very basic - minimal hot food. Room had no carpet - linoleum floor. On check in My credit card was billed for our 2 nights (ok), but was blocked for a further 5 nights ($300) which was excessive to say the least. As there were 3 blocking entries in addition to the correct bill, I think that another room had been incorrectly blocked on my card. The blocking was cleared in the end, but there shouldn’t be a mix-up like that. The staff blamed “the computer”.

Good price for a very basic room.

The updates that were being done last year when I was there...

Breakfast could be different each day and not the same bagged biscuits and gravy, but there is always the waffles which are good.

The updates that were being done last year when I was there are done and look great.

just needed a room to get off the road for a few hours this...
    • King Room - Disability Access - Non-Smoking

the water pressure in the shower was so low you had to chase the water around to get wet, other than that the room was fine for our needs.

just needed a room to get off the road for a few hours this was adequate, water pressure in the shower was terrible the staff was friendly though and helpful, location was good to get to restaurants and to get back on the interstate.

For the price of room and service, experience was not good, but was not awful.

One of the bedside lamps did not work, TV system was crapped out, bathroom sink had no water pressure just a trickle, and someone was smoking in their room on third floor...could smell it coming off elevator...complained to front desk...they did nothing.

Price was okay for one night. Hot shower worked and bed seemed clean.

The Staff is amazing and super friendly.

Nothing I didn't like.

The Staff is amazing and super friendly. I got in late night and was pleased to find the level of professionalism that the owners had. They were helpful and accommodating. I will be back as I travel through that way a lot. Great place.

Depressing and dirty!

Pillows were nasty with dirty stains on them. Mattress was very uncomfortable. The blankets were old and worn out. I have never been ina hotel and seen it this filthy!!!

Staff was friendly.

Employees at the front counter were super nice super helpful

I stayed in two different rooms two different times and both of them had stains on the sofa is unacceptable

Employees at the front counter were super nice super helpful

It made me realize that I have to learn how to get my money back immediately and leave.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Scratches and stains on all furniture, a strong scent of cleaning chemicals that were obviously used to cover up something, stains on the coverlet, the vinyl flooring was lumpy, and the general impression was one of "oh gosh how do I get out of this booking RIGHT NOW?"

The agent on duty put us into a new room when we pointed out the stains on the sofa, the smell in the fridge (someone else's food had been left there; housekeeping hadn't thrown it out), and the ceiling fan was on its last legs.

I will never come back I dont care have affordable it is

The employees were very friendly but however the cleanness of the Room sucks the walls were dirty there were some dirt in stuff my bed and they don't give you enough towels and or enough face towels either...Me personally don't like the hardwood floors in a hotel it was water everywhere coming back from the pool Or even trying to get out the shower I don't think I will ever come back or recommend this hotel sorry PS if you gonna serve Breakfast at least Cater to everybody there....there was no type of meats no eggs ect it was just cereal n bread to me that's not like the home cook breakfast hell the hotels that I still in around the was way better a fell more at home and the breakfast had everything

Idk

Front desk attendants were super nice.

The room wasn’t very clean, I found other people’s hair both in the room and in the bathroom. Yuck!

Front desk attendants were super nice. Location was great, easy booking, ok accommodations.

The staff was nice, but the rooms and cleanliness could use a major upgrade. Mainly the furniture an

The room not got cool enough. The couch that was in our room had brown stains on it. Plus the bed made lots of noise when trying to sleep. So me and my partner ended up sleep on the floor until mangment got in the next day. Then they moved us to an upgraded room. The up graded room was bigger air condition was better. The one bad thing was the bed, it still made noise. We didn’t let that stop us on our last night there.

Location, gas station near by, and food near by.

This hotel needs to be updated and the cleaning staff needs a refresher on how to clean a room.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Never get a room with a sofa bed if someone is sleeping on it.They are old & broken & sleeping on a sheet on the floor was more comfortable. Which is what I did. The room was not clean, there was trash left in the room,the door lock was broken,the water pressure for the shower & sink was non-existent, a baby bottle with formula (curdled) was in the sofa bed,there was a used washcloth left on the shower rod,the hair dryer had not been cleaned on top for what looked like months (I could scrape if off with my finger), etc. I booked the room for 3 people so would think that the linens for the sofa bed would be in the room. NOT. Their policy is not to give them out until someone asks for them. Stupid. You could have given them to me when I checked in. But instead I had to go back to the desk and ask. And then ask again for pillows. When we asked to speak with a manager, we were told that he was not there. But conveniently he was at our room within 5 minutes. Don't lie to your guests - instead you could have said that he was not available right now. Not that he was not on the property. He walked behind you while we were talking to you. I would give this hotel a 1 rating. I expected more from a hotel run by Wyndham.

The manager tried to correct the issues with the room, but the comp room was not much better. It too was dirty. The breakfast was good - fresh waffles, biscuits and sausage gravy and hard boiled eggs. But no variety for meat choices.

OK, but I would not choose to stay here again.

The fabric on all the furniture was torn or covered in stains. Most unappealing. While the bed was comfortable enough, it was atop a metal base that creaked with each movement. The bathroom "vanity" was scuffed; there was no light cover over the fluorescent light; the sink drain filled up then slowly drained; the shower head produced a weak and ineffective flow.

The room was fairly spacious, and the curtains did a good job of keeping light out. The bed was comfortable enough but see base issue. The breakfast was fine. Staff was fine.

Feeling Welcomed

Updated flooring was not well laid. Floor was bumpy. The bed comforters had some stains. Adjusting the shower knob was confusing and the water pressure was low.

All the staff were very helpful and nice; from the front desk, breakfast help and room cleaners. We felt welcomed. Good location from highway and restaurants.

Not staying again. La Quinta is better and cheaper.

Room smelled musty. Refrige didnt get cold enough. Horrible stains on couch. Toilet sat up very high-uncomfortable. Room door hard to open because it had an auto-close gizmo. Nightstands were extremely small. No ice machine on 3rd floor and 2nd floor machine was out of ice. Sausage gravy and bisquits was gross. Subpar, cheap gravy and hard bisquits.

Good number of cable channels with HBO in HD. Got a 30 min. late checkout.

Budget value hotel quite a distance from Savannah but did what it said on the tin.

Address was incorrect so took a long time to find, no mention of Gateway . Disposable plates etc for breakfast ( seems to be the norm in budget hotels). Dining area had only 8 small tables and chairs and was not very welcoming.

Large room, clean and tidy and cleaned well daily. Breakfast basic but nothing wrong with it. Lots of restaurants nearby .

I will most likely stay on my return trip if the price is right!

Some repairs needed to the room. Curtain (sheer inside liner ripped) and AC cover cracked badly. Stains on the sofa that could be removed!

The stay was more than adequate. King room was spacious and clean with refrigerator and breakfast provided. Two comments. The sheer window curtain was ripped about 6 inches and should be replaced. Also the cable screen was weird as the heads of people were cut off. Zoom problem? The staff was very courteous throughout.

Everything was working properly & orderly; the room was very comfortable & I felt safe and clean.

The water pressure could have been better but it wasn't terrible. As a clean freak I was worried about the bathtub- it felt clean but old fashioned and worn out so it looked dingy.

The hardwood floors were very clean. Freshly painted walls in the rooms, hallways, and lobby felt comfortable. Maid service was exceptional every day. Bed and blankets were comfortable and the bathroom was good.

My relative was happy with the stay but very upset about what happen in the beginning.

I booked reservations for a relative coming from out of town. “Kansas” After booking was made I sent all the necessary information to my relative coming from out of town. But when she arrived at the hotel she was told that the reservation was incomplete. I was working and it was late when my relative made it to the hotel around 11:30pm. So with a reservation number and code the manager would not allow her in a room. So this really turned out to be awful which I believe the manager could have made some accommodations until the next day but he sent her away without having a room. So I called and got the situation straight but the confusion that came along was awful. After the card was charged by the manager he charged an extra fee on my credit card I will be addressing him about this and demand he refund my credit card. I’m not happy about what took place at all.

The property and room was good.

The door to go outside that was next to our room was not...
    • King Room - Disability Access - Non-Smoking

The door to go outside that was next to our room was not locked. Anyone could come into hotel through this door. We told the front desk when we arrived and she said she would tell maintenance. All night we could hear people going in and out that door. I dud not feel safe all night. In morning we checked and door was still unlocked. The bathroom was for handicapped which we were not told and did not ask for. The shower was so low that me at 5 ft 3 had to bend over to wash my hair, my husband is 6 ft1. The guest laundry was out of order and since we were traveling we could not wash clothes. The pool was in door and was cold. Outside the weather was in 80’s. Breakfast was good many choices. Bed was comfortable. I just did not feel safe especially when we saw two young men in parking lot next to exit door with a chain and lock on it swinging it around, so we parked up front of the hotel.

Terrible. Don’t pay the $100+ a night.

The hotel smells. Our room was so humid that our sheets felt damp. It smelled like mildew. There was little to no water pressure. The bed was the most uncomfortable hotel bed I’ve ever slept on. I paid $240 to stay two nights in a mediocre hotel.

Conveniently close to I-95.

Affordable and decent value, though a few drawbacks.

The room was not very clean when we got there. There were stains on the couch and floors and other areas were dusty. We cleaned the floors ourselves, sprayed things down with lysol, and opted out of housekeeping.

The service was nice.

I will not be returning to this hotel anytime in the future. Very uncomfortable and dirty.
    • King Room - Disability Access - Non-Smoking

They claim to be family friendly, but its mostly elderly people who stay there. Meaning if you have a small child with you, you will receive a noise complaint at 5:30p. When I mentioned my rude neighbor banging on our wall to the front desk AND the nasty note i received, the concierge simply said "oh no worries kids will be kids." I didn't get offered a room away from them or told that they would speak to them about it, As for cleanliness, although everything seemed clean there were large stain on basically every fabric in the room. There was also mold forming on the ceiling tiles of the bathroom, and the ceiling tiles were pushed out of place. The bed was uncomfortable and made screeching sounds anytime you moved. the desk chair was ripped all along the seems and the material inside of it was coming out.

This hotel is in a great location. There are other hotels within a mile of this one that I would have preferred to check out instead next time though.

I will never stay at a Travelodge if that's how they all are. I was extremely disappointed.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The smell of the hotel, the room, the couch that it was sinking and had rips in it. The room made you feel like you were going to be attacked!

The location and palm trees.

We enjoyed the convenient location but we will probably choose one of the other hotels next trip

Beds were very squeaky. Made noise every time I’d roll over or just move . The floor in our room was disgustingly dirty .

The hotel was very close to the interstate exit and had plenty of places to eat near by within walking distance

Wpuld never stay or recomend this place too noone ever!
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Roaches in the first room they gave me. Noise in the room across the hall. Shower head to low. Room too dusty.filter needs to be changed.MATRESS ON THE pull put couch was flat and stained.

Lobby was nice. Thats all.

Would not ever stay there again

The advertised breakfast is a joke!! The pool is super tiny. No hot tub. The staff was useless when dealing with a floor of rowdy guests smoking pot in the building. We had an issue with our toilet that needed a plumber...the front desk lady brought up a plunger and basically said Good Luck and left us to fix the toilet.

The pillows were fluffy.

Would stay again!!!

Have no complaints about accommodation.inconsiderate people

The price,location,easy last minute booking.location of dining. Many options to choose from.

I will be considering other hotel chains for my next vacation.

The cleanliness of the room. There were hairs on the bed sheets and pillow and stains throughout the room that caused it to seem unsanitary.

the waffles had good taste. The rest of the breakfast was mediocre.

A very pleasant overnight stay

The towels were very thin and small.

This is a perfect overnight hotel. The bed was comfortable, the room was spacious and clean, the bathroom was clean. Breakfast was so so but adequate and the staff were great. No complaints at all.

comfortable bed and very quiet room.

Furniture was dated and stained and curtain torn in the room, otherwise, good. Easy access to Rt. 95 and a 20-30 min. commute to Savannah.

comfortable bed and very quiet room.

Find somewhere else

Mini fridge failed and had an electrical smell throughout the room from it. Nothing done to rectify the problem, just “You can talk to the manager in the morning”. Flooring/sound insulation non existant, someone complained about our kids walking on the floor within five minutes of check in. We could hear people walking around all night on the floor above us as well.

Disappointed in The cleanliness of the linens and furniture.

There was minimal upkeep being done on the property. Trash cans on the property we’re not emptied enough and there were no towels available at the pool. There were not ice machines on every floor and breakfast that was available did not have any fruit.

The staff was friendly and accommodating when we asked to change rooms, asked for a new hair dryer and extra linens.

I enjoyed my stay at the Travel Lodge.

The electrical outlets in the bathroom didn’t work to power up both parties electronic devices. I also didn’t like having dogs in the breakfast area.i enjoyed my stay at the Travelodge

Location, price, cleanliness and staff.

Although staff friendly, room was aweful.

Only rm left was handicap. Shower head to low for standing guest, tile flooring too slippery, refrig didn’t get cold, laundry room out of order, security door not secure during day time and early evening. Chlorine too strong in pool and sign indicates “pool and spa” when actual there was no spa/jacuzzi. They filled in spa with cement. Staff offered to refund second night cost if we wanted to move different hotel. All hotels in area full.

Staff was friendly

ok to stay

some of the pillows were very stained and I asked housekeeping to replace 2 of them. No drink or snack machines.

Bed was comfortable and the room and bath were clean. Location is just off the I-95.

If renos are done it will be fine.

Furniture...arm chair could be taken out or cleaned. Tiles on bathroom floor not clean. Need new floor. Stayed last year also but thought renovations would be over this year.

Price was good.

The staff is so friendly!

The room is so tiny you can hear next door conversation! We booked 3 night in this hotel two nights was horrible . next door they was having sax we heard everything I tried to avoid by to increase the the tv volume but it didn’t work.we can not sleep so I have to call front desk to tell them to lower their voice and also it isn’t full breakfast

The staff is so friendly!

It was adequate. Would not stay at this location again.

Couch was stained and had cigarette burn hole. Fridge was not plugged in. Electrical switch plate in bathroom entry area badly broken. Toilet seat was very loose. Very little shower head pressure.

Friendly staff. Room was clean. Free WiFi. Instantly got hot water in the shower.

Good for an overnight stop.

Bed squeaks when getting in or out.

Old fashioned motel, clean and comfortable for overnight stay. Shopping and food places across the road. 4 minutes drive to main st. Matthew on the desk was very warm and welcoming suggesting what to see and where to eat.

A beautiful place to stay, They need to update there website
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

That it advertise a spa and that there were no spa when we arrived, also that the water was freezing in the pool, I could not enjoy the indoor pool and neither could my daughter. When ask about it all I was told was that maintenance would have to be called. Maintenance was never called and several other guest were upset as well.

How nice the staff were, how clean the property was and how clean the room were.