Reviews of Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Phoenix Airport, AZ This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

4702 East University Drive, South Mountain, Phoenix, AZ 85034, United States of America

#38 of 135 hotels in Phoenix

Read more– opens a dialog box

• Reviewed: November 14, 2018

Free shuttle to the airport

Got eaten alive...not really sure why...all we know is that we arrived at the hotel without any bites and left with about eight red, itchy welts between the two of us.

Free shuttle to the airport

• Reviewed: November 11, 2018

With check in right at the front door, the atmosphere was quickly set for a great stay.

Sparkling clean, well stocked, good selection and variety of items. Grab and go or sit and enjoy with fellow guests. Seating and tables just big enough to fit promoting interaction with no room to lay out tablets or laptops.

• Reviewed: November 9, 2018

I really had wanted to try a Country Inn & Suites and this was a great opportunity. Maybe next time

It would have been nice to get a little more notice about the unavailability of a room. Also the clerk acted like it was putting her out to find me something else close by.

They picked up my tab for a nearby motel when they did not have my room available due to "plumbing issues".

• Reviewed: November 8, 2018

Only stayed one night but felt good when we left because everything went very well.

Pool a little small.

Staff cheerful and friendly. As a Radisson club member room was upgraded at check in which was quick and easy. Bed and pillow comfortable. Shuttle service to and from airport added bonus.

• Reviewed: November 5, 2018

Nearby Phoenix airport, would stay here again.

I have no complaints.

We arrived early and the front desk clerk was very nice and helpful, told me she would call me as soon as a room was available. In less than 15 minutes she called me to tell me it was available. Room was ample and very clean.

• Reviewed: October 23, 2018

Nice staff and clean and close to everything. Worth the money

The parking lot was a bit crowded for trucks. On our last night there, the hotel van was just parked in the back when it was suppose to be parked in the front where it was suppose to be, making our drive through a bit difficult and it was blocking 2 parking space we could've gotten in but was difficult because of the van.

The staff, Karla and the lady that fix the breakfast were the ones that greeted us. It wasn't time for us to check in yet, but they helped us check our luggage in while we picked up our daughter and her husband from the airport who was also staying in the same hotel. They were awesome! The rooms were very comfortable and clean.

• Reviewed: October 17, 2018

Adequate for a one night stay, but I was expecting more.
    • King Room with Sofa Bed

The carpets generally were dirty and stained ( especially in the passages. I was not comfortable walking barefoot on the carpets. Food snacks and drinks available for purchase in a fridge next to Reception. Not a great selection.

The bed was very comfortable, but my room was directly opposite the elevator, which resulted in noise emanating from whoever was taking the lift, arriving or departing. Breakfast was adequate. Staff very friendly and helpful. Automatically offered a wake up call.

• Reviewed: October 16, 2018

This is a good place to stay, it's right next to the...

Although the pool and hot tub were very well maintained, there is no privacy. You feel as if you are right out in the middle of the parking lot. I would really recommend some privacy.

This is a good place to stay, it's right next to the airport. Shuttle service was fantastic as we had to leave for our flight from the hotel at 5:15 AM. Definite bonus!

• Reviewed: October 14, 2018

Handy location near airport for first and last nights in Phoenix.
    • King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Because this hotel is located on a very busy street, it is difficult to cross and get to some of the closer restaurants. The shuttle will take you to certain restaurants, but that means your options are limited.

This location worked well for our first night in Arizona after arriving in the late afternoon at the airport. The facilities were clean and comfortable, but it was the people who made the difference. We enjoyed talking with the shuttle driver who picked us up from the airport. The young woman who helped with the breakfast was friendly and helpful. The two ladies at the front desk were most gracious and helpful with connecting us to Uber. The breakfast had a good variety so we could find plenty to eat.

• Reviewed: October 11, 2018

Nice stop-over.

Rooms on first floor smell musty.

Desk staff were helpful. Breakfast ladies do an amazing job! Nice to be able to keep our car there when leaving on a plane.

• Reviewed: October 11, 2018

A good airport hotel
    • King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

The hotel is ideally placed close to Phoenix International airport and provides a shuttle service to and from the airport. Soft drinks , sandwichs and ready meals are available for purchase from vending machines and the hotel also offers a further shuttle service to and from selected nearby restaurants. Big rooms, plus an outside swimming pool

• Reviewed: October 7, 2018

Good for a short overnight stay

I would have appreciated knowing in advance that one should call from the airport for the shuttle pickup. I just happened to call because I was going to arrive in the evening and I wanted to make sure the hotel knew I was still coming. There is a schedule in the morning and one needs to ask to be put on the list. Also, there isn't a microwave available in the breakfast area. Lighting over the sink is extremely dim.

breakfast

• Reviewed: October 6, 2018

We will not stay at this location again was disappointed with our stay and decision

Transportation to airport needs to be 24 hours dosent start until 5:30 am had to pay for Uber There was extra surprised charge to leave car while we traveled. Marriott does not charge and for parking and has 24 hour shuttle service. Room smelt Musty like carpet got wet.

• Reviewed: October 4, 2018

Love all the pillows.

The front desk seems to need at least one other person. There was only one person and when I check in and every time I was down there, there was at least three people waiting to check in. Which was about four times. I went down once to get a snack but there were so many people waiting I changed my mind and went back to my room. I did not want to wait that long just to pay for a snack.

Love all the pillows. I didn’t use it but it is great there is an extra blanket in the room. My husband would have appreciated it. The bed was very comfortable.

• Reviewed: October 1, 2018

It was satisfactory for the price paid.
    • King Suite

We stayed in 12 different hotels in 12 nights and I really can't remember anything specifically great or bad about this one, but I think this one was the one that had a very small eating area for the size of the hotel and number of guests.

Room was clean and bed was comfortable.

• Reviewed: September 22, 2018

Fabulous staff!

Better pillows.

The staff made us feel very welcome from the minute we arrived and gave us suggestions on places to see. We liked the location. The hotel could use a little updating but for our purposes it was perfectly suited.

• Reviewed: September 19, 2018

Close to airport, good price, shuttle available to several local eateries

Bathtub was rusty around the drain and no non-slip mat for in the tub.

The beds were very comfortable with nice pull and linens. The front desk was very helpful although extremely busy(just one person). It would have been nice to have coffee available 24 hours.

• Reviewed: September 18, 2018

Great breakfast and very nice people working ther

Room refrigerator was leaking. There was an overwhelming smell of mold. Had to open the window (107 degrees outside) to clear the air enough to be able to tolerate the smell. (Room 228)

The two ladies working to put out an incredible breakfast went above and beyond to make it an exceptional experience

• Reviewed: September 3, 2018

An affordable getaway for families traveling out of town.

Housekeeping was very rude and they wanted us to get out to clean even if we weren't planning to go out that day. They could use a little variety on the breakfast because it was almost always the same thing, just cooked differently. The AC in our room was not cold enough and it was not comfortable especially when it was over 100 degrees outside.

The hotel was nice and clean. Some staff were friendly. The beds were super soft and comfy. The shower and tub were nice. Everything our room was very clean. The price I paid for the hotel was reasonable.

• Reviewed: August 27, 2018

Great stay. Friendly staff. Our favorite place to stay in the valley for a good price.

The carpets REALLY need a good cleaning. They feel dingy on your feet. And the room smelled a little funny. Other than that everything else was great.

Everyone is always so so nice. That honestly makes the stay that much better. The girl who does breakfast is AMAZING. She’s so nice. Almost like seeing an old friend you’ve known for years.

• Reviewed: August 6, 2018

Read above

Cooler is our first room didnt work and it was very hot. We advise the night audit but he stated no rooms were available. 2nd room had bed bugs. We switched to another room but scared to sleep on the beds.

Daytime staff

• Reviewed: July 12, 2018

Relaxing

Loved the friendliness of the staff in front, breakfast area and the staff in charge of cleaning the rooms. All the way around it was awesome and very comfortable. The pool was also very relaxing on a hot day out. I would book this again especially during Spring training and football season!!

• Reviewed: July 9, 2018

The hotel, location, suite, breakfast, price, were perfect for our get away to check out Phoenix.
    • King Suite

The couch was stained and not appealing although we did sit on it for using the laptop and wifi.

The bed, pillows and bed sheets were incredibly comfortable. We both dropped off to sleep as soon as our heads hit those comfy pillows.

• Reviewed: July 7, 2018

I’m changing my loyalty from Marriott to country hearth because ithe hotel is that good!

Room took a long time to cool down. It was 112 outside so ac had to run all night at 60 to make room feel like 75

Able to check in early. Great bed. Shuttle service even for dinner

• Reviewed: June 10, 2018

it was good We went there to meet up with family members.

the Hot tub was only luke warm. it could have been a little warmer and the towles in pool area were too small

breakfast was great and everyone was very nice.

• Reviewed: June 7, 2018

The hotel I stayed in over the weekend cut corners worse then Mr.Krabs

The pool and hot tub most definitely have a leithel amount of chlorine in them. The pool chairs seemed to have been purchest at a big lots $1 bargen bin sale. The bed sheets were practically woven with fishing line, and STOP using styrofoam plates to serve your guests, that is embarrassing.

The morning staff in the kitchen are wonderful fun and helpful people! Keep them around there breakfast and personalities were easily the best and almost only enjoyable part of staying with you.

• Reviewed: June 4, 2018

I thought the staff was very nice and accommodating...
    • King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

I thought the staff was very nice and accommodating especially the gal who ran the breakfast that was part of the package. The room was clean and maybe a little dated, but certainly adequate. The extras bring up my score on the hotel given the shuttle is free and the driver that I had was very accommodating and the free breakfast was a nice way to start the day. Every morning was a little different and there were usually things like cookies left out during the day. The location is also excellent if you want to be close to the airport and is reasonably good if you want to head downtown or over to the Scottsdale area.

• Reviewed: June 1, 2018

Really nice stay close to airport

It would be very important to have only real dishes and cutlery so as to not produce trash during the included breakfast.

Close to airport, free shuttle, walking distance to Denny's.

• Reviewed: May 31, 2018

Would definitely recommend this hotel.

There’s a tree out front that really gets your car dirty. The front desk person at night said she was only running my credit card for $20 and she ran it for the full rate of the room and an additional $50 instead of being truthful.

Would definitely recommend this hotel. The breakfast, location, evening snacks all were great and room was clean.

• Reviewed: May 30, 2018

I was meeting friends at Phoenix where we will pick up a car...

The location is close to airport but you will need to hire an Uber or rent your own car to reach it.

I was meeting friends at Phoenix where we will pick up a car and drive to Antelope Canyon the next day, picked Country Inn & Suites mostly for its proximity to the airport and reasonable price. The hotel exceeds most of my expectations, the room and the bed was probably the best part being very quiet and comfortable.

• Reviewed: May 29, 2018

Close to the airport, helpful staff.

Desk personnel very friendly and helpful. Shuttle driver helpful and efficient. Located walking distance from Hilton. Hilton has good food, nice surroundings and Country Inn desk gave us 15% off our Hilton meal.

• Reviewed: May 26, 2018

Very nice short stay

Our room was very clean and comfortable. Staff very friendly and helpful. Door to our room did not open correctly staff was there quickly to explain the handle opened the door backwards which they have been trying to fix. very minor issue.

• Reviewed: May 18, 2018

Clean and comfortable, friendly staff.
    • King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Only problem was we couldn't find all the channels on the TV - may have been our fault for not knowing how to search on the TV.

Clean and comfortable, friendly staff. Big bathrrom.

• Reviewed: May 10, 2018

My husband and I enjoyed the first day but we'll go to another hotel next time.

The room is small and there was no bath tub, and we were given a room next to the elevator where we can hear people coming and going. The housekeeping did not clean our room when we left at 11:00AM to catch the rail.

I liked the coffee & the staff are great and friendly. They gave us a lift to the light rail to watch the game at Chase field. The hotel is close to the freeway and to restaurants.

• Reviewed: May 9, 2018

We were pleasantly surprised that we were picked up at...
    • King Room with Sofa Bed

We were pleasantly surprised that we were picked up at airport after we dropped off our rental car the night before our departure and then brought back to hotel. Shuttle was promptly at hotel the next morning to take us to airport. (less than 5 minute trip).

• Reviewed: May 8, 2018

Will never come back.

The A/C was so loud we could not run it and sleep --- tho it was well over 100 degrees outside --- pathetic. The room noise was excessive --- something running on the other side of the wall (we were in room 123). The carpet feels dirty. The light over the bathroom sink is hardly a light, it might be more considered a 'dim' --- and the most important place for a bright light is over the sink. The bathroom fan is noisy. The continental breakfast was terrible. The fresh fruit had a very strange taste, the toaster hardly worked, and the TV was much too loud. The grounds are very poor --- dead lawn by the pool (all of it was dead), the Jacuzzi was out of service, and the supposedly heated pool was quite cold. The hallway was freezing. The lending book library had virtually no books in it. The computer table in the room is an afterthought --- it has wheels/legs that stick out so far that both myself and my wife accidentally kicked them multiple times. And worst of all ----- the toilet has such a low seat that 'things' nearly hung in the water (and I am not that big). Nothing like going to the bathroom and having to sit half off the seat.

The décor. The bed was comfortable

• Reviewed: May 6, 2018

My overall stay was good. Breakfast was slow with the bacon and the oatmeal wasn’t that appeasing.

There was a mildew smell in my room and my tv did not work. Clean staff it not clean my room or restock my towels or toiletries. I had to ask.

Bed and room size

• Reviewed: April 18, 2018

We would never stay here again.

The room was incredibly small and generally inconvenient in how it was arranged. We paid way too much for this room. After we went to a nearby Hilton for breakfast, we checked out of this hotel, and moved to the Hilton - much better room and at a lower price!

It was a convenient location for the PHX airport.

• Reviewed: April 9, 2018

Great hotel, close to the airport.
    • King Room with Sofa Bed

Check in was fast, we were upgraded to a suite. The room was spotless and very comfortable, and we didn't hear any of our neighbors. We asked about directions to the rental car facility and they had a sheet with the information. We left before breakfast, so can't comment on that. The price was great

• Reviewed: April 9, 2018

Large, clean too
    • King Suite

Business center was across from lobby, with no privacy. Only one computer worked and was not turned on yet that morning (at 7:10 am). Printer had low toner and when I asked for help the first person said she didn’t know if there was more toner and would check but she didn’t check. Second person brought a new cartridge but the Ink was still lite. I booked this hotel because i thought it would have a working printer which i needed first thing in the morning before work. Staff didn’t ask if the card i used for incidentals (Since debit cards place holds) was the one i wanted to pay upon checkout and automatically charged my credit card. Breakfast was mediocre. No restaurant on site and delivery options weren’t explained well by front desk when I asked about it. Microwave clock is poorly placed in front of bed, causing light pollution and difficulty sleeping.

The size of the room and the proximity to airport. Cookies and lemon water a nice touch.

• Reviewed: April 8, 2018

Ok for a quick stop over in Tucson

Pool was a funky colour, looked like it needed to be cleaned, hot tub was ice cold. Could hear the man in the next room talking on his phone, very thin walls if you are a light sleeper.

Executive room was large and comfortable. Breakfast had lots of options with lots of seating.

• Reviewed: April 6, 2018

The hotel is a great value if all you need is one/two nights stay.

The elevators didn't work however the front desk lady apologized and offered help taking out suitcases to the third floor where our room was.

Check in/out was swift. The room is good size. Location is great. A/C unit is quiet.

• Reviewed: April 4, 2018

I was very pleased with the night staff and the accommodations at this hotel.

An update wouldn't hurt, but it was a fine hotel, better than most I've stayed in for quite awhile.

24 hour shuttle to the airport was a GREAT feature.

• Reviewed: March 16, 2018

The pictures on the web made it look far more attractive...

The pictures on the web made it look far more attractive than it really. Needs some serious room and hallway updating. Ran out of some foods at breakfast.

• Reviewed: March 4, 2018

Comfortable bed.
    • King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Need a comfortable chair for reading. Chair was very hard and pretty stingy in size.

Comfortable bed. Good lighting Breakfast variety. I really appreciate variety in pillow choices

• Reviewed: January 25, 2018

Comfy bed, decent breakfast, and easy airport access with shuttle.

Room smelled kind of weird. Think this was possibly due to mildew from the A/C unit. Not a lot of restaurants seemed to be in walking distance of the hotel. The hotel did provide access to certain restaurants with the shuttle though (depending on how busy they were with airport trips).

The bed and pillows were really comfortable. Check in and check out process was really smooth and easy. Shuttle was quick, scheduled the night before to get to the airport the next morning and got to my airport terminal in about 10-15 minutes. Breakfast was decent, usually had some form of eggs, either eggs or bacon, and toast. Hotel location being near the airport was nice.

• Reviewed: December 11, 2017

Clean and comfortable

The hotel accounting system Needs to be update. Was told couldnt checkout early because i was paying cash. Paid cash and couldnt give me a receipt until audit. I had a plane to catch so i couldn't wait, Paid cash and they dont show any cash payment. I was also charged twice.cash and my credit card was also charged . In dispute now with my credit card company.

Clean and comfortable

• Reviewed: December 10, 2017

Awesome!
    • King Suite

My room smelled a little weird and the pillows weren’t great. Also, there were no restaurants within walking distance (that I could find anyway).

The room was huge! Loved the mini-market, free breakfast, and friendly staff 👌🏻

• Reviewed: December 9, 2017

Everything was easy and convenient and the cookies were delicious
    • King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

The bed was super comfortable to sleep in. They had room service option which was wonderful and their breakfast was more than enough to accommodate all types of taste buds.

• Reviewed: December 5, 2017

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I liked everything nothing else needs to be said.

The staff was out standing. Went out of their way to take care of our every needs. Outstanding, I know where to book when I am in town again.

• Reviewed: November 29, 2017

Perfect price for the stay

The only thing i did nit like is the room had an odor to it..

The complimentary breakfast was on point .. They offer Eggs, bacon, potatoes, waffles,frenchtoast, oatmeal, yogurt, basically you have a lot to choose from & the food is very fresh..

• Reviewed: November 24, 2017

Unsatisfying.

Our family of 9 needed 2 queen rooms and that’s what I reserved. When we arrived they had no queen rooms available. Very unhelpful. Breakfast was minimal. Out of coffee. Out of sausage, out of waffle batter. And our room smelled strongly of mildew mixed with room freshener.

• Reviewed: November 19, 2017

Excellent last evening of vacation for traveling couple

We only stayed one night and were pleasantly surprised to find that nearly everything surpassed our expectations! The only minor thing we had hoped for that didn't materialize was finding a good restaurant within walking distance. The hotel is located on a busy, multi-lane road which is not geared toward safe walking, particularly after dark, and the eateries are far enough away to discourage this option.

Our room was very pleasant -- clean, comfortable, and quiet -- and the woman at the front desk was helpful, providing us with a map of nearby eateries. The breakfast area had real dishware & cutlery which was a refreshing change and the coffee was very good. We would definitely consider this hotel again if we were flying out of Phoenix. The hotel location is a convenient 10 minute drive to the airport, with signage for car rental returns. There is a shuttle service offered; we opted to keep our rental car so we could go out for dinner.

• Reviewed: November 6, 2017

The room was nice and clean, staff friendly

I just did

No seating for breakfast, ran out of bacon Staffed knocked on our door before 8 am under the pretense of ‘do you need anything’ just to wake us up so they could start cleaning rooms. That was stupid

• Reviewed: October 31, 2017

Comfy,friendly and felt like home

Updating style is about all that could advance. Hot tub was down. That was disappointing.

Cleaning crew was very good each day. Felt safe. Rooms could be updated but for the price I loved it.

• Reviewed: October 25, 2017

I would easily choose to stay here again if I were in Phoenix again.

The pool is the size of a large postage stamp. Not a deal-breaker by any means, unless that's part of why you are choosing the property.

The value for the price is outstanding! Staff were very pleasant. Room was clean and quiet. Proximity to airport is great.

• Reviewed: October 16, 2017

Good option if you have a car

There is nothing to do in the surrounding region (food, shops, tourism, etc), you need a car to go anywhere, staff could have been more friendly, very small pool right beside the street, noisy aircon, bathroom could be larger

Large room, good breakfast (lots of options, juices, waffle machine), near the airport and 15min to downtown by car, free transfer from/to airport

• Reviewed: October 12, 2017

Last night of our vacation.

The air conditioner was very loud. We are light sleepers and the noise made it difficult to sleep. We had to turn the unit completely off.

Check in ladies were both super friendly and helpful. It was very easy to get to the airport. Loved the warm chocolate chip cookies!

• Reviewed: October 11, 2017

Very nice experience!!

Nice breakfast. Extremely helpful staff at reception - we asked about an address in the vicinity, and coming down couple of minutes later, he had printed out a map for us - thank you!!!

• Reviewed: October 11, 2017

Everything was fine. Located close to the airport.

Everything was fine!

Everything was fine. Very clean and comfortable and close to the airport. Fine for just overnighting in Phoenix before catching a flight the next morning.

• Reviewed: September 28, 2017

The room was comfortable,the breakfast choices were quite...

The hotel needs more sound insulation. Being close to the Sky Harbour Airport, the noise of aircraft is continuous and making it difficult to sleep. The breakfast room is far too small for the number of people wanting breakfast.

The room was comfortable,the breakfast choices were quite good. The afternoon Happy Hour Cookies were a surprise. Nice.

• Reviewed: September 27, 2017

Good accommodation that is convenient to the airport with a very good breakfast.

Their charging policy. When you check- in, you must use a credit card, which they immediately charge a holding amount. When you check-out and pay with a credit card, besides the charge for the room, the holding amount stays on your credit for 5-10 days. I have never had this happen at any other hotel.

Excellent breakfast.

• Reviewed: September 25, 2017

Nothing fancy, some things a bit dated, but clean and very close to airport.

Took 4 calls and 45 minutes to get shuttle. 2 staffers gave poor directions on where to get the shuttle (thankfully I knew which way to go, but doubted myself since shuttle never came by). the ride to the hotel was 5 minutes. I can't believe I had to wait that long. The staff did apologize upon my arrival, but my late start was very frustrating.

• Reviewed: September 20, 2017

cool to certian extent

The carpet of the carry door There is a very swimming pool The house keeping cleaning services

the location and the parking space provided to the customer

• Reviewed: September 18, 2017

The staff members were great - good location, very...
    • King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Only two MINOR things: the coffee at breakfast could have been hotter, and the showerhead was slightly clogged and had a few errant streams.

The staff members were great - good location, very comfortable room.

• Reviewed: September 13, 2017

Quiet room, accomplished much more than planned

Staff very good and efficient. Due to late airline departure, requested an extended checkout to 1 pm, and was readily approved. Coffee available all day, and breakfast was not ALL carbs as many are; had eggs, bacon, and potatoes. Lemon water also available all day. Overall, an excellent stay

• Reviewed: September 4, 2017

In transition between houses, we have stayed at numerous inexpensive hotels - this is our favorite.

Smoke alarm went off twice one night - staff removed it and replaced it with a new one the next day, then comped our stay. Excellent customer service despite the bad circumstances.

Comfortable beds, hot shower with great water pressure, free breakfast, friendly and helpful staff.

• Reviewed: September 2, 2017

Simple, Clean, & Close to the Airport
    • King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

When we initially checked in, our room smelled a little stale - perhaps no one had stayed in there recently. I didn't notice it after a while, but maybe it just hadn't been aired out in a while. Otherwise, no complaints!

This hotel was simple and clean. There was nothing particularly astounding about staying here, but with getting a nice room, a free shuttle ride to the airport, and breakfast included, I really don't think you can beat it.

• Reviewed: August 16, 2017

We'd stay here again for sure!

Value for money incredible for an airport hotel. Convenient for rental car return. Breakfast starts at 6am and was best included breakfast we've had with fresh fruit, yoghurt, hot food, oatmeal and better than usual cereal selections. Room and hotel areas very clean.

• Reviewed: August 14, 2017

Very clean, spacious and modern room.
    • King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

The spa was not functioning for the duration of our stay. It would have been nice to get an update about this prior to the trip.

Very clean, spacious and modern room. Breakfast was actually quite good.

• Reviewed: August 13, 2017

Disappointed

Put us in a smoking room when we asked for non smoking and couldn't move us until the next day only 3 tables in the breakfast area which was also the front entrance and counter area

Beds were comfy

• Reviewed: August 6, 2017

Room was nice got in late just slept and left

My problem isn't with hotel it's with booking.com got to hotel no reservation I had a confirmation number from booking but they had no reservation had to pay rack rate not happy after 11 hours of flight delays last thing I needed

Room was nice got in late just slept and left

• Reviewed: August 4, 2017

Nice airport hotel at a good price point
    • King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

I wasn't clear that we needed to call for the shuttle, I wrongly assumed that they passed by on a schedule. We waited over 45min since I had no phone service. It would have been nice to have a little more information on the shuttle before arriving.

Nice airport hotel, very easy access to/from Phoenix airport. Rooms are decent, clean and spacious. Breakfast was ok, standard continental breakfast expected from an airport hotel in the US. The location is fairly close to Tempe, a 45 min walk or 5-10min uber. We went in for dinner and it was nice to be able to eat somewhere other than hotel food and see a bit of Phoenix.

• Reviewed: July 29, 2017

Great for what we needed
    • King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Very out dated and could use new linens.

They had "freshly" baked cookies at the front desk and their continental breakfast was not too shabby. The room was huge and had a refrigerator and fridge. Very close to the airport as well.

• Reviewed: July 25, 2017

Excellent place to stay

Huge tree that was uprooted laying in the parking lot right in front in our window.

The staff were just AMAZING! The room was really nice and clean and the bed was equally amazing. Will most definitely be back!!!