2. USA hotel reviews
  5. Reviews of Crowne Plaza Hotel Houston River Oaks

Reviews of Crowne Plaza Hotel Houston River Oaks 4 stars

2712 Southwest Freeway, Houston, TX 77098, USA

#235 of 408 hotels in Houston

Read more- opens a dialog box

Showing 1 – 75

• Reviewed: 14 January 2019

5 star service from the staff at Crowne Plaza Houston River Oaks.
    • Standard Room

The hallway on the 9th floor smells extremely foul, like cat pee or something. The bathtub looked a little dingy as well.

Every employee, from the valet attendant to the woman who checked me in and the room service attendant who delivered my food---they were all PHENOMENALLY cheerful, friendly and helpful. I've never seen customer service like this, which is super weird. Either I look like someone from the corporate office or this staff is happy with their jobs. Keep it up. It really made a difference in my whole trip.

Stayed in January 2019

• Reviewed: 5 January 2019

They charged mr twice and took 4 days to reverse.
    • King Room with Sofa Bed

They charged mr twice and took 4 days to reverse. First room stayed overnight the ac and heat did not work. Moved to 10th floor next day which smelled wet and moldy the moment elevator opened and they had large fans in hallways but were not plugged in. 2nd night there was no running water and promised it would be fixed by morning. No water next morning and day....could not shave, shower brushes my teeth with a bottle of water...checked out that afternoon since water was still not fixed and have not received a credit since I prepaid via booking.com 5 days in advance. This hotel is not safe for travelers and should be shut down by the health board

Stayed in January 2019

• Reviewed: 29 December 2018

just the location.

several things; the shower water was hard to adjust because the faucet handle was messed up. Maid service shorted towels despite a $5.00 tip. The valet didn't help with luggage cart at check in. paid for breakfast at booking and at checkin had to argue with front desk staff about that.

just the location.

• Reviewed: 13 December 2018

A Booking.COM booking gets you a room beside the ice machine and elevator. $30 less but sleepless!
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Disability Access

The rooms are in need of renovation and it is clear that the upkeep of the rooms has been done at a pretty low budget in recent years. Dirty carpets, bathroom fittings in poor repair or of really low quality.

The staff were extremely friendly, professional and helpful.

• Reviewed: 11 December 2018

This hotel did not meet my expectations
    • King Room with Sofa Bed

A/C in my room wasn't working and the room temperature was about 68 degrees hence I had to wake up shaking and wear a jacket to keep myself warm in the morning. Television was very dim and the remote batteries were low so I had to get close to change the channels, in addition, there were only antenna channels and they weren't even working for the first several hours due to stormy weather. Bedding was so thin I had to wrap myself to keep the warmth inside. The wi-fi took me multiple tries to successfully connect; it kept saying "out of range" for the first several times (13th floor).

I enjoyed the view from the 13th floor overlooking the highway. Staff was friendly and kind. The bed was very comfortable. Business room was very nice and had a coffee machine.

• Reviewed: 11 December 2018

I enjoyed my stay and would come back again in the right circumstances.
    • Standard Room

Shower was very disappointing--low water pressure on the 10th floor and water not hot enough for my liking.

Great location for avoiding driving home to Sugar Land amidst potentially flooding rainstorm after attending a concert at the nearby Music Box Theater.

• Reviewed: 5 December 2018

Room was not tidy (mold in the shower area, hand prints on...

Room was not tidy (mold in the shower area, hand prints on the window, crumbs in the carpet and on the floor),, their was an unusual smell, the ice maker did not work on my floor, Air was muggy inside the room, etc).

• Reviewed: 25 November 2018

No one answered the telephone in ROOM SERVICE.

No one answered the telephone in ROOM SERVICE. From 6 am. Stopped trying at 7 am. Called front desk to complain. Still no response by R.S. until 7:15 am when I called RS and spoke to Naeema. She said sorry, she was busy. Travis==the Manager--was not there. No breakfast that morning. Never visited the restaurant. Big turn off. Will NOT return. Will NOT recommend. You need to make some personell changes immediately.

• Reviewed: 24 November 2018

Floors that dirty made me wonder about the bedding.

The hallway floors were quite visibly dirty. Even my guests commented. Inside the room was worse. There were food particles between the beds and at the foot of the bed which actually stuff to my foot twice.

The bed was very comfortable and the pillows were good.

• Reviewed: 23 November 2018

Friendly staff and excellent location to downtown.

We saw nothing wrong or needing improvements about this hotel. We were only there two days, so our interactions with staff and the property were somewhat limited.

The staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was clean and the bed was very comfortable (fluffy pillows) . The parking garage was attached to the property and we felt very safe at this hotel. The hotel had an onsite restaurant, but was also located near several other restaurants and 10 minutes from downtown Houston.

• Reviewed: 21 November 2018

over all was great, the room was pretty big and clean.
    • Standard Room

I can't believe it doesn't provide toothbrush or any mouthwash.

The hotel is right next to the highway so it's really easy to find. The room was clean.

• Reviewed: 20 November 2018

Won’t return, it’s more run-down than the pictures show online.
    • Standard Room

On 11/18/18 @ 4 p.m when the restaurant was closed, we ordered chinese food delivered. When we called the front desk and asked if we could come down and borrow 2 plates, they said “no”. We then called the kitchen and spoke with Edward and he said it would be an inconvenience. We called back and begged and finally got them. When we returned them, clean, 2 hours later, the very short woman working the desk saw up coming, picked up her cell phone and headed into the office. She was the one who said “no” about the plates. Other than that rude exchange, the rest of the staff were awesome. Also the silverware in the dining area was inconsistant. Some days we would get giant spoons, which doesn't work for coffee and some days tiny spoons which doesn’t work for cereal. The only vending machine that worked was on the 2nd floor. When we asked about it, they said it was due to the recent hurricanes. Huh? This seems small, but a little attention to details go a long way.

The rooms were very clean, happy with daily service.

• Reviewed: 19 November 2018

Very comfortable and clean
    • King Room with Sofa Bed

The parking situation was fairly confusing

From the staff to the room the entire trip exceeded expectations. Very impressed with the keurig in the room

• Reviewed: 11 November 2018

The location was good

The cleaning of the rooms left a lot to be desired. There was old socks and empty bottles under the beds. The carpet was dirty and the furniture old and a bit tired. The front desk staff was not friendly or approachable. The staff in the Reeds restaurant was friendly if a bit rushed to get you out again.

The location was good

• Reviewed: 10 November 2018

We dinner in the restaurant which was good and reasonable...
    • Standard Room

Did not like that there was a $25 parking fee I was not aware of until I received my confirmation booking.

We dinner in the restaurant which was good and reasonable for the area. I got the deal with breakfast included and it was very good.

• Reviewed: 6 November 2018

Booking.

Booking.com and Crowne Plaza do not agree on what “breakfast included” means. Crowne Plaza includes breakfast for 2 guests per room regardless of if there are more than 2 guests in the room. This info is not mentioned on booking.com. The staff at Crowne plaza were extremely professional and worked diligently to remedy the situation but I wished it was more clear from the beginning. I would gladly return to Crowne Plaza if I was traveling with one other person but if I travel again with family I would choose another place that includes breakfast for all guests in the room, not just 2 of them. Booking.com and Crowne Plaza need to get on the same page with this.

• Reviewed: 6 November 2018

Staff was friendly and the hotel was clean.
    • Standard Room

The beds were okay, I think they could be a little softer and maybe an investment in some down comforters.

Staff was friendly and the hotel was clean. The wait stuff in the restaurant are amazing and the breakfast was yummy. We didn't have dinner there so I can't say comment on that.

• Reviewed: 4 November 2018

Great!!!
    • Standard Room

Had a little issues with the a/c unit didn't know much how to operate it, but got it a/c comfortable enough to have a awesome night of sleep.

I enjoyed the comfortableness of the beds, the rooms were nice, and the bathroom was clean. I will definitely use this room when I come to the area.

• Reviewed: 28 October 2018

The location was great
    • King Room with Sofa Bed

For a crown plaza i don’t feel it was acceptable. I felt like a inn and for the price I expected it to be cleaner,nicer,all in all better I’ve stayed at crown plaza all over the world and by far it was the worst

The location was great

• Reviewed: 22 October 2018

Just what I needed
    • Standard Room

Change for parking. Maids did not replace used towel or shampoo. Not biggie for me I had my own.

Near my weekend event and was very comfortable with outstanding breakfast buffet.

• Reviewed: 22 October 2018

The staff was friendly,

Everything! The beds were hard, room was nothing like the pictures, bad side of town, room smelt funny when we walked inn.. just horrible quality for what we paid..

The staff was friendly,

• Reviewed: 15 October 2018

Incompetence and rudeness at its worse.

They lost our luggage in the 3 hours we were gone to the Rice/UAB football game! After we got back from the game, we went to the desk to get our room keys and we were told that we could go to the room and they would bring our bags. After 90 minutes of “we will have your bags to you in a few minutes,” they said they couldn’t find them and that we had to come down to identify our luggage. I had already undressed so my cousin went downstairs and identified our bags...but no one helped her bring the bags to the 15th floor. She was made to bring them to the room by herself after the lady at the desk told my cousin that she should be able to handle them on her own. The way we were treated was UNBELIEVABLE! So if you’re ever in Houston, do yourself a favor and stay SOMEWHERE ELSE! 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

It was clean and the beds were comfortable.

• Reviewed: 3 October 2018

Regretful.

The lobby was not AC'd well. The shuttle smelt like vomit. The room carpet was dirty, and felt damp. The shower was dirty with stuff coming from the ceiling, there was a gray residue in the bottom of the tub. The lighting was awful and we were limited to plug outlets. I will never stay here again. I have stayed at a sister property before and I did not experience half of these problems.

Nothing at all. I tried switching properties, but all were sold out.

• Reviewed: 23 September 2018

Nothing really .
    • Junior King Suite with Sofa Bed

The restaurant staff created fake receipt and claimed a large tip that I didn't give for the complimentary breakfast. This fake receipt included a fake signature when inquired at the hotel reception, they said it's my signature. And this money they deduct at will from your room deposit.

Nothing really .. except the location

• Reviewed: 21 September 2018

Don't oversell bookings!!!!
    • King Room with Sofa Bed

I would have loved it if my booking wasn't over sold, and I wasn't treated poorly by the security who was eating a big bag of chips, while watching something on his phone . Jamal at the front desk seemed in over his head and not equipped to deal with what he said was a disaster do to over 20 plus rooms being oversold. No one answered the phones for literally hours before my arrival I even emailed and I wasn't able to utilize the advertised airport shuttle. This was just a mess from beginning to end. Horrible leadership. I ended up paying for 2 Xl Ubers because of luggage during surge pricing in the rain in a strange town in the middle of the night. I had to get other accommodations. This was an awful start to my vacation.

The lobby was dated, but nice.
    • King Room with Sofa Bed

The lobby was dated, but nice. The halls going to the room had dirty looking carpet. The room was rather dark and tired looking. A fixture, possibly a towel holder was missing and just the mounting hung there.

Great hotel. I loved the area it was in, and the service was great.

The hallways smelled kind of musty, almost like mildew. Im very sensitive to smells. However, the rooms and the common areas were fine. The breakfast was just ok. And it was expensive for what you get. You basically pay almost $20 just to get an omelette and waffles.

The beds were comfortable, and the room was nice. I loved how the bathroom was not connected to the area with the beds. That was a nice touch. The staff was great and helpful. The shuttle service and the drivers were great!

The staff was friendly and the lobby was updated.

The curtains were stained up, there was stuff food or something stuck on the wall, the bathroom had mildew on it. The hall ways had a smell.The parking garage was not big enough for all the cars...and for the price you have to pay to park is crazy.. I wouldn't mind paying if it was a nice place to park, but it was dirty and gates didnt even work they stayed open all the time.

The staff was friendly and the lobby was updated.. but nothing else was.

Front desk staff were sweet, polite, kind, and funny.
    • Standard Room

The hotel met my expectations. There was nothing I disliked.

Front desk staff were sweet, polite, kind, and funny. Valet helped with parking, which was great. Hotel was very nice looking.

disappointing that I have been charged twice for the one night stay.

When I arrived they could not find any record of my reservation' so they booked me a room for the night. When I got home, I checked my Credit Card and I have been charged twice for the one night stay - once for the reservation they COULD NOT find and once again for the reservation they made when I arrived at the hotel. The Television in my room did not work.

• Reviewed: 25 August 2018

The area, it was quiet and staff friendly, good movie...
    • Standard Room

Beds was smashed at ends, I saw a baby roach, and the view was a wall, dont offer free breakfast it $16.

The area, it was quiet and staff friendly, good movie channels.

It was in a convenient location and close to everything.
    • Standard Room

I was bit by some black bugs in the bed and had to get my sheets changed I did show the housekeeper the black bugs in the sheets but she didn’t seem to care and just changed them as asked

It was in a convenient location and close to everything.

It was a good experience
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Disability Access

Clean but little outdated and dark coloring makes it look like a sad mood even though the staff was very pleasant. Only thing I didn't like paying $9 dollar for parking but I understand because of the location .

Location. Great water pressure in the shower for the summer hot days. Nice comfortable beds and very nice cool rooms.

Wouldn’t stay again.

The hall smelled like spoiled milk and cigarette smoke on a non smoking floor. Bathtub drain didn’t work. Only a few channels on the tv. Room was outdated and dirty

The size of the room was nice and the lobby was cute.

Amicable stay,,,!
    • King Room with Sofa Bed

I reserved two rooms for 4 people each, with breakfast included but they only gave me two passes for breakfast each room.

it was good, for the price I got.

Not worth the price I payed.

I booked the room a few hours before we showed up, so there was plenty of time to clean the room. The bathroom had used towles, soaps, shampoo and conditioner. There was trash still in the trash can and one of the beds was not made. Being that my son and I had traveled for hours we were to tired to really care.

There was a great view.

Cheap deal this time - and it felt like it.
    • Standard Room

The place is generally filthy. The carpets are run down and very dirty (rent a steam cleaner). The room was supposed to be non-smoking but smelled like smoke. The elevators were dirty and looked in disrepair floors looked like they had not been cleaned. On Saturday morning (23rd of June) half of the elevators did not seem to be working - when one arrived there was vomit on the floor of the elevator. After waiting 15 minutes for an elevator I decided to take the stairs (from the 7th floor). One door to the staircase on the east side could not be opened (stuck or locked) and I used the other one which sent me to the west side alley. I informed the manager on duty that the fire department would not likely think much of that. Parking barriers were broken.

The location was about all that was good this trip. Crowne Plaza did not live up to any expecation

Close to Doctor

We stayed here to be closer to my mother's doctor and that convenience was excellent. the Restaurant and the valet were wonderful... at the restaurant we did not have dinner we actually did breakfast that next morning😁

2 Night stay

My second stay,Great value,great location,friendly and helpfull staff and a awsome breakfast. Get City pass saves you a bundle of money when going to Zoo,Aquarium,Museum of Natural Sience,Nasa and Kemah boardwalk.

Hotel was comfortable and rate per night was reasonable.

They charged guest 9.00 a night for secured parking in their parking lot. Needed to use your hotel card to access in and out. However, the gates were never locked or closed.

Hotel was comfortable and rate per night was reasonable.

Enjoyable Stay
    • Standard Room

The parking was easily accessible, but I always have a problem with hotels charging for parking when you are staying as a quest. The cost for the buffet was a little high as well as the dinner menu.

The room was very spacious, and the decor was nice. The bed was comfortable. The location was perfect for my business and the price was reasonable. The restaurant staff was very friendly and the food good.

I appreciate the staff being proactive about the air conditioning situation!

Everything was great except air conditioning. When we arrived at our room it was very warm but thought it would cool down; it didn’t . My husband called to the front desk but because it was late ( after 1am) no one in maitentance was available. They offered us to change rooms but I was very tired from traveling and already in bed. They offered to comp the room which they did. When our daughter in law came picked us up from the hotel the next morning the first thing she asked was why is it so hot in here. Maintenance was unable to bring the temperature down & immediately suggested we move to another room. The new room was cool when we walked in.

My stay was very pleasant.
    • King Room with Sofa Bed

The fact, that they don't explain the charges,after I leave.and that was very disappointed.but I call and they Tell me that they well put my money back in 10 business days.i am waiting in that promise.

The service was very good.

The building is gorgeous in a beautiful part of town with...
    • King Room with Sofa Bed

Luggage carts are never available when needed. Housekeeper only left one bath towel and 2 wash clothes to use on our second night and had to call twice to get towels needed. Our commode was clogged and it took my husband going to front desk to get it fixed.

The building is gorgeous in a beautiful part of town with easy access to interstates. No noise from other guests. The front desk gave us credit for one night for the inconvenience about towels and toilet.

Only bad thing was, we were close to a couple who decided to...

Only bad thing was, we were close to a couple who decided to come back to their room fighting and yelling and slamming the doors from 3 in the morning until 6 and they finally went to sleep. Also the ac in our room didn’t get cold really it was cool but not cold and we had it set on 65.

Outside of my bouts with the air conditioning and allergies, the hotel was what you expected.

I had to change rooms after arriving. My first room was hot because the air conditioning was functioning correctly. The second room I stayed in was a different story. If I had the air conditioning in, my allergies went crazy. There was something, whether it was dust or mold, that was blowing in through the vents in my room and bathroom. I was forced to either be miserable from allergies caused by the room or turning the air off and being hot. Couldn’t sleep either way. I know it was caused by something from the vents because I would feel fine if I was out of the room or if I had the air off in the room. This was a major issue for me because I stayed 3 nights and could barely sleep due to this issue.

Rooms are nice, the location is ideal, the staff was helpful and courteous

Very please and enjoyed my stay. Slept very well and this is very important to me when traveling.
    • King Room with Sofa Bed

The doors are noisy when shutting and other guest are inconsiderate and don’t hold the door and they let it slam. But this is a guest problem. Not the hotels fault. The doors are heavy and give you a feeling of security. So it’s a trade off.

Pleasantly surprised after reading other reviews. Expected an ok hotel for the money. Everything about the hotel was fine. Yes it’s a bit older but the service and the room were excellent. Stayed on 13 th floor and room was extra clean and comfortable. Ate in hotel restaurant and had the best ribeye steak and my husband had the rib. Both meals exceeded our expectations. The buffet breakfast was well stocked and fresh. Would definitely stay there again.

Overall our stay was very comfortable

Not enough handicap parking places. The garage was very tight. Had difficulty maneuvering a truck with a long wheel bed.

The location was good for making trips to M.D. Anderson Cancer Center and there were plenty of good restaurants for dining in the area.

Room was ok.
    • Queen Room - Disability Access

Room was ok. Clean and adequate size. Staff was very helpful throughout visit. Vending machines accept credit cards, which was a plus. Deal included breakfast, and it was pretty good. Eggs made to order with lots of options.

Will not stay here again & not worth the money.
    • King Room with Sofa Bed

Did not like the staff, they hold a extra $100.00 on top of your booking price, the staff is rude. I am a smoker, but I do not like to smoke in front of other people. Every corner I went to was a issue, really unsatisfyed. Just really thought this setup of a hotel was just odd.

Location of hotel

Lobby looked clean

At check in male worker was a bit rude, Room smelled weird , furniture was old , shower wasn’t working right, expected more high end things for the price

Lobby looked clean

Hotel was nice and stay was above average.

Hotel bathroom was starting to show some "age". Rusty light fixture, paint around molding of door to bathroom and closet showed multiple layers of paint color. Smelled somewhat musty in our room as well.

Valet Parking was nice and bar restaurant was convenient. They could use a better wine selection though.

Pretty good

Needs a heated pool!

I called earlier that day and We were told we could check in bewteen 1-2pm on Saturday and when we arrived at 2:10pm after waiting for someone At the checkin counter we were denied a room until 3. She was not very friendly in telling me how booked they had been the night before and said “how am I suppose to give you a room and I don’t have one open” I kindly told her we spoke to someone earlier and she repeated herself.

Disappointing.

Several of the ice machines were broken. The bed linens were not very cozy. The gift shop was not open during the hours the sign said it would be. You have to pay to park overnight. No free breakfast. For a rather high amount (you could get a great meal at one of the close by restaurants for the same or even less amount) you can have breakfast, lunch, or dinners added onto your reservation.

The location, because there are a lot of restaurants to choose from close by.

Very uncomfortable ! Noisy and hectic.

Very noisy. It was hard to relax when people where yelling and coming in and out of their room all night. I would not want to stay there again unless they upgrade the experience of this hotel.

They included a breakfast buffet

The bed was comfortable, the front desk was helpful and the...
    • Standard Room

I got a bitter taste when we first arrived, a couple was arguing in the front of the hotel and the employees were letting it happen. I wasn't too thrilled since first appearances make a big impression when you go somewhere new. Other than that the staff was friendly, I did not like that their late checkout was at 12pm. Also their ice machine had stuff in it in floor 16, that wasn't too thrilling. They charged us to stay in their parking lot which I didn't understand, where else were we supposed to park at. For the price I paid it was an ok stay.

The bed was comfortable, the front desk was helpful and the parking I found was in the first floor.

Professional, loved the view of the city.

Being charged $9.00 daily for parking.

I am in love with this hotel! Excellent across the board. The business center, restaurant and overall comfort of the room was amazing.

If you make a mistake, make things right with the customer.

Service was unprofessional. I stayed for 3 nights and unfortunately I can’t give a good review based on how an issue was handled when someone accidentally changed my original reservation on the last night.

Beds were comfortable and the breakfast buffet was outstanding.

Our stay wasn't very nice or comfortable. I don't see how so many people stay here

The rooms the hotel itself the staff the beds the rooms the vending machines. I had a very strange feeling the whole time we were there I did not enjoy my stay at all and definitely will not be staying again. I don't see how this has a 3.8 rating because I put poor and fair on everything.

The pillows were great

Very good value for the money

While my room was fine, the floor I stayed on had a musty, damp smell and overall, the hotel fittings looked a little tired and out of date

Great staff

Roaches. Rude Staff
    • King Room with Sofa Bed

Roaches. At first I saw one... until I took a shower. It’s like the hot humidity in the bathroom drew them out of the walls. I even found one in the towel I was going to dry off with! Woman at the front desk was very snarky. Gave me a different room, but infestations are not isolated to just one room. I did not appreciate her attitude toward me, and how she was just nonchalant and didn’t seem to care about anything. Not acceptable. Check your towels and shoes. And keep your bags zipped if you stay here.

Large rooms, comfortable beds.

Nice facilities... Poorly managed...

Sometimes you don't see any staff on front desk. And the staff looks indifferent as you check in.. Not very helpful. When I come back at 430 pm, house cleaning hasn't done their work. It is a nice hotel but poorly managed.

Value for the money

My stay was actually horrible and will not stay again

My bathroom sink wasn’t working properly and the toilet did not flush correctly so that it self is horrible especially traveling with children, the light in the hall by the room was out so it was dark and felt unsafe

Great location and value for the price!

The hotel smelled a bit musty and there was trash sitting over flowing in the vending machine area for two days.

The location was great and the staff were very friendly and helpful.

Overall it was a nice hotel and I would stay again

The furnace in the room was messing up first it was to cold then it was to hot could get the thermostat to set right

Just the overall location of the hotel was great

Not a good experience in any way! Thought we were getting a deal but it was not worth it!!!

The first room we were in was NOT clean! Linens were stained! Overall was unclean, floors especially. The property is old and run down. We switched rooms and the cleanliness improved a little but still everything is old and worn. Air conditioning in both rooms was awful!! No air coming out and barely cool!

The staff tried but overall not professional at all. Location was pretty good.

• Reviewed: 15 December 2017

I could not order just oatmeal for breakfast via room...
    • King Room with Sofa Bed

I could not order just oatmeal for breakfast via room service. When I ordered dinner through room service, I did not receive a glass of water with the dinner.

Our stay was pleasant and the hotel provided a comfortable, clean room near our destinations.
    • Queen Room with Roll-In Shower - Disability Access

The entire property needs to be updated. Everything is old, old, old. I was surprised to see that a hotel that was so obviously busy the entire time we were there hasn’t been updated in decades.

The location is very central and close to restaurants and major thoroughfares. The staff were helpful and accommodating. The room and bathroom were immaculate.

I've seen worse but I've seen lots better too!

The carpets felt dirty, the ice machine on our floor was leaking, the entire 7th floor smelled of mildew, and the elevators looked a bit disheveled as well.

There was a restaurant on site and the room service was reasonably priced.

Pleasant

The morning we ate breakfast it took very long for a small, simple order - our server said he would take care of our meal because it took so long. Of course we left enough to cover the meal - but the fact he was concerned enough to offer was very impressive.

It's a 2 star hotel with a 4 star name.
    • King Room with Sofa Bed

My reservation was cancelled before I got there; had to renew it. Although I specified the number of travelers to include the sleeper sofa it wasn't prepared, I had to ask for linens for it. When I did go to the front desk to get them myself I was told I was just going to have to wait until Rosie got to the room. We were tired and ready to go to bed but we had to wait; she was the only housekeeping person working. The sleeper sofa was filthy with crumbs and an oreo cookie. The carpet was old. The elevators were unkept the wall vents were unkept and falling off the wall. Parking was $9 per night.

The beds were very comfortable. The room size was great we moved around with ease. There was garage parking with spacious handicapped stalls. The room was nice an cold when we got in; great for sleeping.

Really comfy property but night staff could be more attentive.
    • Standard Room

The staff did not answer the front desk phone when I called at 3am. Also the window had wire cross hatching which kinda messed up the view.

Very clean and quiet property. The bed was really cozy. Also the elevator was super fast.

My stay was lovely beginning with the female staff at the desk and ending with the friendly staff.

Of course I didn't like that there wasn't any courtesy breakfast meals for guest and that everything needed to be paid for.

I loved the comfy pillows and clean pool. Top favorites.

Not what was expected for the pricey amount. Found a cheaper hotel the following day that had been
    • King Room with Sofa Bed

Room was outdated for the price & stains on couch & floor. Had to call front desk for linen. Had to pay for parking or forced to valet.

Conveniently located

Clean and all but I could of gotten a better room.
    • Standard Room

It was a bad time making reservations, they were giving out rooms for the people affected by hurricane harvey. However I still think I had a right to a better room, and not one that was next to the elevators (always hearing people talking, and the elevators moving too) and for handicap (rails on the bathroom shower/tub and even the toilet), and a double bed when it was just only me. Considering that I had made a reservation for a one bed.

Checking in was the easiest part. Room non smoking and clean.

Showing 1 – 75

We Price Match
We Price Match
Low rates • No booking fees • Find cheaper? We'll refund the difference!