Reviews of Crowne Plaza Times Square 4 stars

1605 Broadway Avenue, New York, NY 10019, USA

#233 of 415 hotels in New York

Awesome!!!!
    • Times Square View King Room

The room came with a low quality big screen tv. I Could not play any of my video games that I brought with me like, PS4 and my Xbox one because the tv did not have a function for the HDMI port. Most of the cable channels was low quality as well. I could only order movies, that's it. Nothing else.

The room was nice and large with a time square view. The staff was very polite and very patient with me at all times. Love it!!!!

It’s location
    • Traditional King Room

CAR PARKING. 85 $ per 24 hrs for SUV and they are at rhe same parking rate goes up if you come late few minutes. Get parking online before you come for cheaper prices. No water served in room as you arrive.

It’s location

• Reviewed: 23 September 2018

I was disappointed to see a $30 daily charge on our bill.
    • Traditional King Room

I was disappointed to see a $30 daily charge on our bill. This was described as a daily fee with no explanation. It obviously was a deceptive way to charge more for the room, false advertising in my opinion.

• Reviewed: 22 September 2018

My first time in NYC and I am amazed by how the service.
    • Times Square View King Room

My first time in NYC and I am amazed by how the service. The staff at the Crown Plaza are very friendly. As soon as I arrived I was greeted by the staff who took care of my luggage and advise me to go ahead right upstairs and check in and they would take care of me. As soon as I was greeted by the front desk, there was an issue with my reservation, but it didn't stop there. The front desk was able to take care of me and she was able to clear everything in seconds after she spoke with her supervisor. My room wasn't ready, but I was able to walk to the bar and have a cocktail. I was greeted by a wonderful bartender name Kim. She was so friendly and her service was amazing. Kim made me feel relaxed and made sure that my glass was not empty. I was going through a rough day before I arrived in NY, but Kim made it at ease where she made me feel right at home. I totally forgot about my room, but they had a staff walked to the bar and provided my keys to my room and they were able to take my luggage while I was enjoying Kim's hospitality. I mean I had a good buzz and it has been such a long time (hehehehe) but I was relaxed and I was in good hands. To everyone in Crown Plaza. I thank you for making my stay so comfortable and a memory I will never forget. I have sent video's and pictures to my kids and we plan to take a trip to NYC as soon as possible and hopefully, you will have the same staff when I get back. I normally don't write review's, but for those who travel across the country and visit NYC. I recommend staying at the Crown Plaza in Manhattan. If you love the cleanness, a huge comfortable bed, pillows are like laying in the clouds. This is the best place to stay. You will not be disappointed. Thank you, everyone, and thank you, Kim, for making my stay a wonderful time. I hope your manager will give you a raise because you deserve it. If you want the best view and you are traveling for work or just to get away. I recommend room 3313.

• Reviewed: 22 September 2018

Went with my 75 year old Mom and the bed was too high for...
    • Times Square View King Room

Went with my 75 year old Mom and the bed was too high for her to climb in/out of so we called for a step stool and was told there wasn't one. Thankfully there was a fainting chair in the room so she slept on that for $435.00 per night stay. Also, very limited dinner room service menu and no dinner restaurant in the hotel so we needed to leave the hotel for dinner which made getting ready for our show very hectic.

• Reviewed: 22 September 2018

Staff when trying to organise a taxi was rude, refused to...
    • Standard Room

Staff when trying to organise a taxi was rude, refused to call me a taxi when I'd witnessed him doing the same for the couple in front of me and the couple behind me, I was told "go round the corner and find an uber or something". Very disappointing, made me feel uncomfortable as a solo backpacking traveller

• Reviewed: 21 September 2018

• Traditional Double Room with Two Double Beds

Besides the lady mentioned above, the attitude from some personnel at the Front Desk. They need better training. Especially, the guy with the braided hair who works at night, he seems to hate his job, it is not a cheap motel. Also, breakfast is not worth the steep price, but I do understand it might be due to NYC price standards.

Location. One of the lady’s at the front desk (sorry! Forgot her name) was prompt to offer a solution after our room was not cleaned. Props to her. Mistakes happen...

We had breakfast Sunday prior to leaving for home.
    • Traditional King Room

We had breakfast Sunday prior to leaving for home. The wait staff were not very friendly and the buffet was less than desirable. The cost of the breakfast was excessive. There should not be a 15% gratuity for a buffet breakfast.

No fair consideration for a booking error.
    • Times Square View King Room

Booking site crashed without confirmation of the room, the property showed filled when the site restarted. I booked a room at a different hotel. A few hours later I received an email notification that I had a room at the Crown Plaza. I call the hotel, they told me to call the booking site. I called the booking site and they told me it was up to the Crown Plaza to cancel my room. The booking agent contacted the Crown Plaza who told here they would review my request. Days later the bill was charged to my credit card in full. Thank you Crown Plaza for your consideration. I have stayed many time in the past, but never need to stay there. Most of the properties are showing signs of wear. Feels like they are on the way out as a hotelier.

Great location for a conference
    • Traditional King Room

The carpets were stained in our room 3927 with a hot iron stain.

The staff made great impressions on us both - with providing great advice for dining on site and off.

Exhausting but very memorable stay.
    • Times Square View Room with Two Double Beds

The room was smaller than appeared on the website. With 4 adults sharing (me, my husband and our grown up children) we could have done with more seating. The food and drinks in the hotel were very expensive.

The central location in Times Square was fab. We booked a corner room at extra cost to ensure we had a view of the Square. The beds were amazingly comfortable.

Not enough for a city like NYC
    • Traditional King Room

I had great expectations about the hotel but I was disappointed on the atmosphere, the comfort and cleanliness of the room, the inexistant lobby, the small entrance... nothing surprised me. When visiting such an amazing city, you expect an amazing hotel and this was just your normal old hotel.

Actually I have not a lot to say on the positive side, probably the view, both from the room on the 44th floor over the Hudson and of Times Square from the "Lobby/Bar".

Good location but high commission at the info desk.
    • Standard Room

There was no refrigarator or minibar in the room. We couldn't store the bottles of water in order to be cool. I purchased tickets from the information center of the hotel, and they charged us double the price. The price was 89,99$ per person and they have charged 199.00$ per person. Avoid the information desk of the hotel and buy the directly the tickets from the theaters.

The location of the property is good and the room was nice too

The hotel is in an amazing location and very comfortable.
    • Times Square View Room with Two Double Beds

Coffee provider in the room could have been better. No creamer provided though so bought coffee daily at the Grind &Co. staff there no Too friendly and very slow

Everything was excellent. The location was excellent

Only the location was perfect.

The bell desk is not helpful at all. I called them 4 times in 30 minutes interval and it was busy all the time. I took my luggages (5 Pieces) by myself downstairs. I didn't find anyone at the bell desk! All I need is a cab to take me to the airport. I asked one of the staff in the front desk about the situation, they said someone will show up soon. I went there again and still didn't find anyone.. It took me 30 minutes to find one of the staff to help me get a cab. In addition to that, I found McDonalds bag in my room upon arrival hidden under the desk!.

The location is perfect. Easy check-in and check-out.

NY, but it's independant to the hotel.
    • Times Square View Room with Two Double Beds

The taxes are extemely high, has absolutely nothing to do with what is written on the reservation. + 35% approximately.

NY, but it's independant to the hotel.

Generally Good.
    • Standard Room

Lack of seating in reception area and not being allowed to sit in bar area without having to buy drinks. Cafe area was a good idea, but, same again, no seating provided. Was not informed of $75 per day deposit which hopefully will be refunded.

• Reviewed: 8 September 2018

I like the elegance first walking in & the bed I...
    • King Room with City View

What I didn’t like is. I paid for a city view and I got a window facing a building. The view was terrible. The hotel promised over the phone that I would receive a room that faced front of the building seeing Times Square when I called ahead of time. When I got there, the view wasn’t what it was supposed to be. I called up and asked for a Different room and explained my part of how I called in advance and was willing to pay extra for that view. It was me and my girlfriends 3 year anniversary and this was the room I was supposed to purpose to her in. She was highly disappointed and I was also distraught about the ideal picture of the room I told her it would be like. I called the staff and I was put on hold 4 times. Every time I called there was an answer, I explained. I was directed and rung for someone else to pick up, put on hold and eventually hung up on. After the forth call we just went to bed because we were so exhausted. The stress for our big day was going to cause me an episode and she told me to just forget it all. The next morning I called and tried to explain to the lobby receptionist how the room was supposed to be, she told me taht I already spent the night and there was nothing she could do about it. Our big day was ruined. So thanks Crowne Plaza.

I like the elegance first walking in & the bed I received definitely was a plus because I was so tired. The place had a beautiful eating area and great drinks. First coming here the staff was really nice. Just make sure you write when booking what you want in detail and you will have no problem.

• Reviewed: 7 September 2018

Excellent and Accessible...
    • Traditional King Room

I stayed in this hotel during The Grand Alumni Homecoming of our Al Mater FEU-IN last August 10-12 where it is being held as well. It is at the heart of the Big Apple and accessible to all.

I will definitely stay here again soon!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds with City View

The bed could have been more comfortable, and I wish I had brought my own pillow.

The view was spectacular! The service was awesome. Very attentive staff!

• Reviewed: 5 September 2018

Thé location was great
    • Traditional Double Room with Two Double Beds

That there was no mini fridge to keep anything cold and we were there for six days and had no were to keep milk or anything else also that the pool was not able to be accessed

Thé location was great

11am to 3pm window between their checkout and checkin...
    • Traditional King Room

11am to 3pm window between their checkout and checkin timings is just too long. Virtually they are selling you 0.8 day. There has to be some law preventing it not to be of more then an hour

This is a great hotel that I would stay at again.

Nothing .

This is a great hotel that I would stay at again. Great location , Times Square outside your door , rooms are large, comfortable and clean . Breakfast is great ,

Victoria at the front desk began our stay with such...
    • Times Square View King Room

Victoria at the front desk began our stay with such enthusiasm and followed up to make sure we liked our room. She is a 5 plus rating and should be recognized for her outstanding customer service.

4.5
    The facility didn't have much in room facilities.
    • Standard Room

The facility didn't have much in room facilities. The rooms were dusty. The hotel has a good location. The luggage staff was rude while picking the bags up Minimal guest accessories like room sleepers and shower gel. No fridge which was shocking as hotels usually around the world have basics like slippers n shower gels. Later on the last day I came to know we need to request for them and the room fridge comes with a charge... Overall I was happy with the location.

i like the location but it will be my last stay
    • Times Square View Room with Two Double Beds

the employees at the front desck were rude & not cooperative pepsi is expired in the vending machine the whole room & bed sheets are humid and smelly

the location is great tv is good wifi is good free bottles of water upon request

• Reviewed: 1 September 2018

• Traditional Double Room with Two Double Beds

Great location. Walk out to all major attractions in Times Square. Clean. Friendly staff. Ability to check luggage before check in and after check out

• Reviewed: 31 August 2018

Location was amazing! Cleanliness was the only let down.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds with City View

The room was not bad in size, bathroom was outdated with lots of stains in the old style bath Bathroom/ toilet wasn’t washed for 3 days!! I had to mention it to housekeeping lady to pls wash the toilet and change the bed linens!!! Housekeeping ladies were very rude! With do not disturb on your door, they still knock and come in without been invited to clock in on your room phone! To give their bosses impression that the room had been cleaned!! Bed side tables was very very dusty! I had to use tissue to clean the dust around our beds, because I didn’t want my kids to breath in dust!!!!

The location was fab! Very central!!! so much to do around Times Square, everywhere was a walking distance!!! checking in and out was very quick!!

• Reviewed: 31 August 2018

The location is fantastic - right in the guts of Times...
    • Traditional Double Room with Two Double Beds

The room felt like it needed airing - I think as it is a pet-friendly hotel that if they let pets stay in the rooms, the windows need to be opened every now and then to allow some fresh air in - our room certainly could have done with this. Also there is no fridge in the room - it would be great if they could add a small fridge so guests can keep chocolate and drinks cool.

The location is fantastic - right in the guts of Times Square. The lobby bar was lovely and it was great to have a little shop in the hotel to buy drinks and snacks.

• Reviewed: 31 August 2018

Better you search anther hotel with more facilities and less price
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds with City View

Value for money Crowdedness No refrigerator (very disappointing) No microwave No swimming pool No private transportation for the hotel No free shuttles to any place Very high taxes and paying for facilities I didn’t have any. Small room Dim lights in the room (and some lamps were spoiled) Old carpets No welcoming water

Location Cleanliness WiFi

• Reviewed: 30 August 2018

Great location but our room long overdue an update.
    • Traditional Double Room with Two Double Beds

Room needs urgent update and decoration. we had 2 adults 2 children and it wasn't really big enough for that booking - other hotels we stayed at SF, LA, LV all accommodated us well.

Decoration was tired and in urgent need of update. Carpet worn, shower handle actually detached from wall though was still usable. Just stayed in 5 US hotels over 3 weeks and this scored the lowest by a long way. Staff however were excellent, helpful, polite , friendly - unlike some of the other hotels we stayed

Third time at hotel but also last time. Will find alternative for next trip
    • Times Square View Room with Two Double Beds

Lack of family space at hotel and out of order swimming pool.

Check in. With complementary vouchers for hotel drinks were appreciated as was birthday event drinks.

Have stayed several times now, and the service is always...
    • Traditional Double Room with Two Double Beds

Maybe provide a room for guests checking out to shower and change in, if they have to check out earlier than their flight time. Travelled to New York with my 12 year old son, and had to leave him in the lobby of the gym, while I changed in the ladies changing rooms.

Have stayed several times now, and the service is always good. Plus, its a great location.

Very good location

The room with the double beds - the beds were too small for two people to fit in. It was a nice hotel but getting a bit old - needs some refurbishment. Also it was hard to sit down and have coffee or breakfast - there was no a la carte menu at the restaurant so we had to order a full buffet. It was also hard to find out how to get taxis from there - at the reception they said they don't order taxis for the hotel. Finally after a lot of asking around we understood the bellboy can hail a taxi for us but not call one.

The rooms were a good size for New York, the beds were comfortable, it was clean overall and the location was perfect - close to attractions and restaurants.

The location was perfect
    • Standard Room

At no point prior to our stay did anyone inform us the swimming pool was out of action and the building opposite our room was being renovated. We booked this hotel mainly for the fact it has a pool. Very disappointed

The location was perfect

Good Front desk service
    • Traditional Double Room with Two Double Beds

The relation between Booking and the Hotel regarding to payment. I wanted everything paid on advance and by the Card that I used for the reservation and, when I arrived at the hotel nothing was paid.

The patient of the front desk lady trying to resolve our payment issue.

Over priced for room size and facilities
    • Times Square View King Room

Over priced, location can be far from popular locations in New York

Comfortable beds, good location if you want to stay in time square. Heath club with full gym.

• Reviewed: 25 August 2018

Not great. Awesome location
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds with City View

We were 4 in the room and the room we got wasn't suitable for 4 adults. There were 2 beds not that big which was good for 2 adults not more. We asked for another option but they didn't have

Our floor was wet and we got the highest floor , we asked to move to a lower floor and they moved us with out any problem. Also we got a later check out at 14 rather than 11 and the location of the hotel is a walking distance from times Square which was great

• Reviewed: 25 August 2018

• Times Square View Room with Two Double Beds

Pool was under construction and no one notified us. I came with 2 kids who of course wanted to swim. For the price that was disappointing. Blankets were too thin.

Kind, accommodating staff.
    • Standard Room

Could use a mall, cosmetic upgrades to furnishings

Kind, accommodating staff. Rooms were nice and clean, just maybe a bit outdated. Right off Times Square with easy access to the rest of the city.

Location was great and the beds were comfy
    • Times Square View Room with Two Double Beds

Multiple things were wrong, told going to get $100 credit, but never happened. Bathroom was dirty on arrival and no fridge? Front desk booked us for boat tours that didn't exist, bus tour information was given wrong. My husband has a fractured knee and we walked all day when we could of been riding the tour bus bus was told wrong.

Location was great and the beds were comfy

Great time, good location to see NYC.
    • Traditional King Room

I would have liked to have had 2 queen beds, shared with a friend. I would have like to have had a bathtub. We ate in the bar, the service was good, but I didn't like the steak sliders.

The view was the best. The employees were great to work with. I would recommend this hotel.

I would definitely stay here again and recommend it.
    • Traditional Double Room with Two Double Beds

I loved that we could get a snack and drink in the bar in a relaxed atmosphere then step out into Times Square at night with no transportation worries. It was also easy to keep our bearings with the huge lighted sign!

Great!
    • Traditional King Room

Location was amazing. Step right out into Times Square. Very close to transit and easy to get around. The gym was amazing too! A full fitness club within the hotel!

Alright but could be better
    • Times Square View Room with Two Double Beds

First room smelt like old sweaty socks, bathroom was in run down condition with cracked sink and manky shower, asked to move rooms and staff made it feel like they were doing us a favour. Poor sound proofing with interconnected room, would recommend asking for room without this.

Location. Stayed on 27th floor, lifts were all supper quick, air con was nice all the way through the hotel. Sound proofing from outside noise was great.

I like the location and the hotel is clean with comfortable...
    • Traditional King Room

Everything was great. This was my second time staying at the hotel in the last 6 months.

I like the location and the hotel is clean with comfortable rooms and friendly staff.

• Traditional King Room

Great location in NY for touring. My family and I have a great time in NY, and our daughters are very happy. It's convenient to go anywhere in Manhattan, especially at night.

• Reviewed: 18 August 2018

We loved everything about the Crowne Plaza.
    • Traditional King Room

We loved everything about the Crowne Plaza.. unfortunately it was a very short stay.. will definitely repeat it. We got a free upgrade to a suite, it was really lovely, perfectly clean, wonderful staff, wonderful location .

• Reviewed: 18 August 2018

The Staff made the stay wonderful
    • Times Square View King Room

The carpet in the room was old and had a stale smell.

The Staff were awesome. From Ana, the lady at the breakfast area to Ms Victoria that checked us out. They had some wonderful staff working there!

Great stay but no pool
    • Traditional Double Room with Two Double Beds

The pool was under construction and it was one of the reasons why we booked this hotel. Additionally, the elevator alarm went off early one morning waking up the baby. We were disappointed with those two aspects. Other than that, the stay was great.

• Standard Room

Toilets not clean and limited items were offered as for a 5 star hotel quality, the shower was outdated they should install better ones and since many Arabs stay there they should consider adding wash in toilet

Location and frindly staff specifically the bellboy who was extreamly helpful

• Traditional Double Room with Two Double Beds

Restaurants inside are a joke and too expensive for what it is. They wanted 55 dollars a person for a breakfast that was scrambled eggs and a sausage. A total rip off.

nice trip disapointed in hotel
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds with City View

the wait time to check in they only had 4 chairs in the lobby there was a lot of people waiting for their rooms with no where to sit it was hot so most people would have like to freshen up. You could not use their bathrooms in the lobby with out a key which you did not get yet because room was not ready which is crazy . the pool was closed for renovations and I had kids with me and that is the reason I picked that hotel because of the pool so they should have given me notice it was going to be closed I would have stayed at another hotel so I was stuck and after a hot day walking around new York it would have been nice to go in the pool

location and beds were very nice

Location was the draw for us.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds with City View

We are very conservative and out 9 year old grandson is very respective of the property. I strongly feel that the price for a child to stay is excessive. We stayed two nights in the middle of the week and are ashamed to tell our friend what we paid.

Location was the draw for us.

Location was great, right in the middle of Time Square and...
    • Times Square View Room with Two Double Beds

Beds are small doubles not sure why American Hotels can't follow the rest of the world and use Queen size or better. Pool not available.

Location was great, right in the middle of Time Square and theater district.

Alie 4304
    • Traditional King Room

The weather was a bit humid but the rooms were very cool. Can't blame them for the weather.

The staff were extremely helpful and courteous. The room was spacious and extremely quiet. The Concierge knew NYC and 4 languages with great connections to ensure you accomplished all you wanted to do. The house keeping staff ensured all was spotless and were looking to make your stay very comfortable.

Location and business center
    • Times Square View Room with Two Double Beds

Air conditioner wouldn't get below 70. Even asked someone to check it but I got no follow up and air still didn't get below 70

Location and business center

• Reviewed: 11 August 2018

The location was great and the room size was great for New...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds with City View

The property over charged me by $1000 dollars Australian and then tried to blame it on my card being declined 6 times which was a lie. When we checked in they were having phone and internet issues at the hotel as I couldn’t ring them from the airport and when we got there the next morning when we queried why we couldn’t access their free internet they told us of their issues. As we know in Australia if there are several attempts tried on tour account when traveling overseas your bank would flag this as an possible fraudulent activity and I got no such concerns from my bank. They first denied over charging , but after me showing them the details on my ap and speaking to several people all of a sudden they refunded one amount still waiting on other. I spent everyday of my visit chasing this up so it impacted dramatically on my very short time in New York. Their customer service has a lot to be desired and the two free drinks that is incorporated in your service charge I never got given until on the night before we left I went up and requested them. I have stayed in many 4/5 star hotels around the world and would not recommend this one to anyone due to the treatment we received.

The location was great and the room size was great for New York.

• Reviewed: 11 August 2018

We liked the location and the hotel amenities.
    • Traditional Double Room with Two Double Beds

Our bathroom didn’t have a fan. So when you took a shower it got very steamy. I also think rooms should come w a mini fridge.

We liked the location and the hotel amenities.

Excellent location, the rooms space is really great compared...
    • Traditional King Room

Excellent location, the rooms space is really great compared to other hotels in Times Square.also they provided me with complementary drinks during my stay.

Crowne Plaza times square great for families with kids

The swimming pool was being renovated.

Hotel is situated in the heart of times square & is in walking distance to all major attractions such as Times square, big bus company, restaurants & shopping

• Reviewed: 8 August 2018

New York is beautiful but I will never stay at Crowne Plaza again.
    • Traditional Double Room with Two Double Beds

Restaurant was horrible. So was checking in. Mohammed was the only one at the front desk when we arrived and he took 30 minutes to deal with a guest who was checking in. Apparently doesn’t care about other guests. Restaurant staff was horrible. They are so slow and it took about 45 minutes to get a drink. Of course I left no tip to show my disappointment.

Rooms were clean and tidy.

• Reviewed: 8 August 2018

Mom and Son weekend at Crowne Plaza was great!
    • Times Square View King Room

My son and I stayed at Crowne Plaza this past Sunday for our annual Mom and son weekend. We had a wonderful time! Our room was big, clean and had many windows with great views, especially of Times Square! The staff was wonderful and helpful. We have already decided we will be back again next year! Would recommend this hotel to everyone.

Great spot! Just call ahead if you plan on using the pool to make sure you can
    • Traditional King Room

We booked the hotel bc it had a pool, and upon check in they told us the pool was not available to use at all due to renovations. Kinda bummed bc we def planned on using the pool a bit. Had to call two times for our roll away bed which was requested when we booked hotel weeks ago.

The location was perfect and they have parking available.

perfect. lovely staff. nothing too much trouble. great value for money.great location
    • Traditional King Room

Bang in the centre of Times sq. I had a fantastic corner bedroom on 20th floor with a view of the Hudson. Staff were extremely helpful and friendly even allowing me a really late checkout. There are so many lovely looking hotel in NY and it's hard to choose but I would say you absolutely cant go wrong staying here. It was a really pleasurable stay and now i know this hotel i will definitely return

Size of room and the views.
    • Traditional King Room

More attention needed to be taken in the area of housekeeping. Water in tub unable to run out due to clogged drain. Sink had a slight crack. Stain on fabric chair in room.

Size of room and the views.

• Reviewed: 4 August 2018

Amazing location
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds with City View

Location is steps away from times square.. friendly staff.. they provided us a refrigerator and free bottles of water evey night .. its amazing. I would recommend it to anyone. Muna from (( sultant of OMAN ))

• Reviewed: 3 August 2018

Excellent apart from the beds
    • Times Square View Room with Two Double Beds

We were a family of four adults. The double beds were way too small for 2 adults to sleep in . You could tell they had squeezed 2 double beds into a king size room. Our son spent 4 nights sleeping on the floor

• Reviewed: 3 August 2018

The location and only the location - nothing else.
    • Deluxe Room

The hotel check in takes ages while we arrive from a very long flight. While most NYC have the express check it or the check in machine. The incident on 1st Aug. at 11.30pm I was on my bed and my husband went out with his friends, I was on my pajama the door of the room open and someone who was drunk access the room !!! Saying this is his room after kicking him out of my room 4208 I called the reception to understand what’s going on, the receptionist said please call the security I told him are you serious there is a man out there having my room key and all he said call the security I told him it’s your job to call and make sure this mistake will not happen - I Travel a lot but have never come to know such situation plus the poor action from the hotel not even apologize call or note under the room door. Sorry I will never stay or recommend this hotel to anyone.

The location and only the location - nothing else.

Great Location for Times Square Activities!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds with City View

Bed size is very small. We booked a double room. They were called "Full" size beds but they were more like 'fat size' twin beds. Even my 20 yr old daughters had trouble sharing a bed (they are average size). Hotel really needs to upgrade to 2 queens or an actual full size bed. Also the hotel entrance sign is small and not easily noticeable as you are walking. I expected a more well-marked signage. Didn't like the price but it's Times Square.

The Location was Excellent for what we needed! It is right at 48th St. We did all the Times Square tourist things. Big Bus hop on/off was across the street. From front entrance-Turn Right and 4 min walk to ABC Studios/GMA, 10 minutes to walk to our theater show at St James Theater (42nd St), all the theaters within 5-10min walk (I'm in my 50's walking with 20 yr olds.), Turn left and 5 mins to subway stop at 50th St & The Stardust Diner. Caroline's Comedy Club 3min walk. About 15 min walk to Rockefeller Center, NBC, and Radio City Music Hall. Hotel beds were comfortable and room had GREAT shower pressure! Also Hotel stored our bags for us after we checked out so we could explore more without dragging them around - at no extra cost (we did tip). Just asked us what time we would be back to claim them. Real easy.

The location was the only thing that I would say is the best...
    • Traditional King Room

Upon checking into my room I was placed into a disabled room, not something that bothered me but in every other property I have stayed in your informed when checking in that you're being placed into a disabled access room. Upon waking up at around 3am to use he bathroom I found a LARGE bed bug on my bed, I already felt the room was dirty and not up to my standards (i work on a resort island which is world class destination) see attached photo's of the room standard. I personally would have handled the situation differently - in total it took around 2-3 hours to be moved rooms. There were pieces of plastic tags on the ground (from clothing tags) clearly the floor wasn't vacuumed properly or at all. Room was very tired and run down see attached photos. I wont be recommending this hotel to other travelers unless their looking for location. I stayed in a Crowne Plaza in St Louis when travelling last year and the standards are that of the same minus the bed bug.

The location was the only thing that I would say is the best thing that they have going for them.

Top Hotel
    • Times Square View Room with Two Double Beds

Room was a little bit dated but clean and super comfy

Love the location, right in the centre of everything. Staff were very friendly and helpful. My favourite hotel in Times Square

• Standard Room

STAFF ARE TERRIBLE. Front desk calls me with my first name! They spent two days to deliver my shipment even though I placed multiple requests in person and over the phone. You have to place a “Request” for house keeping if they miss you in the morning, they ask you how many towels you need and how many lotions and all that! You know we’re TWO from check-in in a “4-star” hotel, so why the interrogation?? The bathroom was spacious but terrible pressure and bad quality knob.

Great location. Comfortable bedding. You can open the window. Fast elevator. Average breakfast. Free wifi

The room with a view
    • Times Square View King Room

I booked a room and paid extra for this room specifically with a view of Times Square. What we ended up with, was a view of the river. Very disappointing. Also, the staff had to come back in and clean the bathroom after we checked it. It clearly wasn't done. Hair all over the bathroom floor and shower floor. Dirty countertops. I just expected a much better experience.

The bed and pillows are comfortable.

I wouldn’t
    • Times Square View Room with Two Double Beds

One of the reasons we chose this hotel was because of the Pool for the kids - pool was closed for half of summer Bathrooms have no fans for ventilation Curtains look ready for the dump No fridge Very expensive lounge

Location is excellent Elevators are fast Staff were friendly