Reviews of Travelodge by Wyndham Chatsworth 1 stars

6.2

6.2

5.9

5.7

Great value and comfortable atmosphere.
    • Queen Suite - Smoking

I think a curtain liner for inside the room would be great since there are little space cracks when u close the shutters of the windows. anyone could peep in at you if they tried and really wanted to see inside. And being a female that enjoys wearing little clothing while lounging around that is always something to beware of. But other than that suggestion i enjoyed our stay.

The front desk staff was very accommodating and the rooms are nicely decorated. Value for your buck.

You suck
    • King Room -Smoking

Nothing. I'm calling and reporting you to the BBB for fraud and theft.

You suck The hotel sucks! I will get all my money back. I didn't even check in. I'm reporting you to the better business bureau

VERY BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE
    • King Room -Smoking

The desk person was very rude and was trying to charge me $50 just for breakfast. He also racially profiled me and told my friend they don't allow those kind of people on the property my friend asked who are you referring to and he pointed directly at me.

• King Room- Non-Smoking

While checking in I saw them make a photo copy of my AMEX card and my Driver's License. I asked why, as like most people , I worry about identity theft. They replied they required a $100 room deposit. I replied, you're charging my card right now for the room, why do you also need a $100 deposit ? I just drove from TN to CA , stayed in two three other motels, and no one either copied my card and license, nor required a deposit. The guy replied either give him a $100 cash or they needed a copy of the card. I let him copy the card. Won't ever go back.

Very upsetting and disapointing.
    • Queen Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

I had to pay more for the room i wanted when I originally booked the rm I wanted. they debited my card before I got there.When it specifically said pay when arrive my receipt charged me for a king suite with hot tub I got queen bed and very small rm with hot tub that was old and peeling i was wanting what I booked with booking.com and I didn't get what I booked without paying more

There was not water

The best hotel stay I've had in years!! Thank you Travelodge, Chatsworth!! You are the best!!
    • Executive King Suite - Non-Smoking

Excellent service, amzing staff, best management team, great rates, cleanest rooms in the area!!

The best hotel stay I've had in a very long time! The staff from management, supervisors, overnight employees to the housekeeping were amazing!! Manager Ana, Supervisor Janet, Ragu, Bryan and all of the staff are the best a hotel establishment could have!! They all gave me great service no matter what time of day it was and showed me great hospitality!! They were excellent! My business trip would not have been as smooth as it was if they would not have been there! From the bottom of my heart, I thank Travelodge, Chatsworth and their complete staff!! Look forward to my next trip to the Los Angeles area because of them!!

Just there
    • King Room- Non-Smoking

The room where we stayed was at the back and there was so much noise, just because it’s a smoking room, it should not be dirty and it had a very bad smell? Room was not clean too

I should have stayed elsewhere for the price was over priced. I have had better hotels in Tijuana.
    • King Room- Non-Smoking

This is a problem property. In fact I have stayed in this place in the past. Obviously when management questions you why your staying at your place you know the place has issues. Realistically I would not recommend to refer anyone to this place based on how the place is now. I definately wont stay here again.

Not much.

If on manager wants to give the discount but another doesnt that is inconsistant and i wont stay aga
    • King Room- Non-Smoking

I was told that it depended on the manager if we got the AAA discount. It should be a company offer not just the manager that wanted to give it to us.

I like that it was close to where i wanted to be.

Worst hotel experience ever. Will not be using this or any other hotel affiliated with this company.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

Everything. Horrible parking lot, staff wasn't helpful with our situation, the breakfast was a joke, small dining area that could barely fit 8 people, rooms were not clean, and the price was ridiculous!

Nothing. This was the worst experience I've ever had with a hotel. Got put into a occupied room at 2:30 am then the 2nd room had a leaking A/C that they could do nothing about till the next night. Had to sleep in a mildew stench and soaked floor. The only gave us 2 towels and frebreeze to help the situation. We were told we would get a discount on a night and that never happened, no one would let us talk to a manager or get back to us on the phone about it.

Was supposed to be in a non smoking room but the room...
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

Was supposed to be in a non smoking room but the room clearly had smokers before me. Breakfast was disgusting, not edible. The eating area and small fridge was empty and was rusty dirt, didn't look clean either, Gross. If you just want a place to sleep for the night then this is ok. But don't expect anything else, please.

Disappointed in Chatsworth
    • King Room- Non-Smoking

Towels(only 2), washcloth(only 1) and hand towel(only 1) were very thin and rough. Should have been better stocked before we got there. Bathtub was in need of scrubbing. Entry light was out, so had to enter into dark room looking for a lamp. Every night we returned, we couldn't get into the room, had to go back from 3rd floor to 1st to get the entry card re-programmed. Breakfast area too small and congested. Backed up to industrial buildings and morning trash pickup from there gives an early Saturday morning wake up call. Nearby train whistle probably the snooze alarm.. Oh well, hope I don't sound too negative, bad day and long drive home, but those are the things that bothered me.

Being on the 3rd floor, so no noise from above. Bed was comfortable.

elevator was neat.
    • King Room- Non-Smoking

bathroom had mold, stains in tub. mold along floor. hotel pool had to many dead bugs for guest to swim. the pool looked unhealthy.

elevator was neat. exterior updates were nice. i did feel safe. front desk staff was very nice and informative.

If you want a gross unsafe not family hotel! Than stay here!!
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Smoking

Horrible horrible !! Disgusting hotel and felt scared my whole stay not a family place at all

Horrible hotel!!! Dont ever stay Here,absoulty disgusting! Room was dirty and smelled like ciagars no matter what I did ... Carpet felt sticking and made our feet black, we had people in the room next to us and they were loud all night and smoking weed right outside my door and fighting ! I was actually scared all night seeing how I was alone and with my children ...there were drunk people everyone. Its like a place where all the party people stay or something! I stayed for one night and wanted out as fast as I could worst 130 I ever spent!

in middle of night somebody knock my door two time at...
    • King Room- Non-Smoking

in middle of night somebody knock my door two time at different time.. reception says they didnt see anybody.. in the morning after giving keys they have asked my ID again so i have to go back to car and show them very incoinvience and stupid... never will stay again

well the employee were nice

Saturday 8 there were no light 7 pm to next day July 9 at 8 am we didn't have no air conditioner it's was horrible 110 digree and I have a little boy we were out side on the cars trying to bee comterble whit air waisted are gas whent I pay in the hotel it's so disopointment

well the employee were nice

Not returning again
    • King Room- Non-Smoking

They only gave one very small bottle of shampoo and one very small bottle of conditioner. As well as only one towel. When we arrived the two men working the check in area were not very kind as the lady that checked us out the next day. And the breakfast service ended a lot earlier than we thought, which was at 9:30am. And in the pictures given to us we can see that there was a jacuzzi but when arrived it was closed up. My partner and I will not be returning.

I enjoyed the amount of tv channels that they had available

Good business stop
    • King Room- Non-Smoking

To be honest, the only bad part was not the hotels fault, but the three liquor stores, one marijuana store and the nude bar all right next door was a downer for me personally, but I suppose those would be pluses with others :)

The staff was friendly, the room was nice and the breakfast was good. All in all a very good night

Employees real helpful.

Carpets not cleaned,A/C unit noisy, door had a big gap on the bottom of the door able to heard all the noise from the street, first day toylet was leaking water, next day no key to open the door. Cigarettes smells all the time.brekfast no way.

Employees real helpful. Comfortable bed.

• Reviewed: 4 May 2017

Horrible hotel
    • King Room- Non-Smoking

The staff was rude, told me to be quite at 9pm when I was quitly talking by my door. He gave me room next to ice maker which ppl got ice all nite long so I got no sleep

nothing!
    • King Room -Smoking

hated the hotel, hated the bed, no hot water in the sink, had to get hot water from the bath tub, , they wanted a $100 deposit that i was never told about, will never stay at that place again!!!!

nothing!!!!!

• Reviewed: 28 April 2017

Bad area hotel dirty scary people

Nothing but good Mexican restaurant 2 blocks away

The room was bad not picture online area is very scary pool has bags blown in dirty I will not recommend it I could not canceled 1sy nite, 2nd nite canceled, had to spend 250 for a better hotel one nite

• Reviewed: 22 April 2017

Cable was nice.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

Btw if you stay here, they DO NOT CHANGE THE COMFORTERS OR SHEETS DAILY! I seen it with my own eyes. So if your staying here be warned. You may be lucky and check in on a day where they gave you freshly washed ones. Also It wasn't clean, under the sink where thr refrigerator was it..iy was so dirty it had dust and cobwebs on it, on the side of the fridge also was dirty. Clerks are lazy there, I had to go down to THEIR laundry room to get more towels, thr clerks didnt want to get it and the cleaners didn't have any more in their cart.

Cable was nice...the cleaners were nice, breakfast was good.

• Reviewed: 21 April 2017

Needs more cleanliness and newer items
    • King Room- Non-Smoking

Carpeting needs cleaning. The whole time we were there sock hanger on carpet all week Bedcover had burn holes in and never changed

Staff helpful and easy

Ok to spend a nite here
    • King Room- Non-Smoking

Terrible dirty carpet! Our barefoot were all black!!! OMGoodness! Desperately need shampooing the carpet. No fruits!? Lack of breakfast services- need another staff do the breakfast duty to keep things filled up (drinks, fruits, sweet rolls,etc). No bananas?? Shower - lack of shelf for personal like shampoos, soap boxes. Need extra towel bar to separate personal uses. The exist towel rack above the toilet is worn out / missing and not durable. Two bath towels in the bathroom but why only one wash cloth there. Should have been on sets of two wash cloths?

Bed is good. Good sleeping. Shower good. Smells nice. Looking nice and neat in the room.

• Reviewed: 18 March 2017

AVOID THIS PLACE AT ALL COSTS!
    • King Room- Non-Smoking

I didn't get room service for the three days that I've been there! The guy at the guest was rude, and wanted to CHARGE me ANOTHER 117 ON TOP OF 225!

• Reviewed: 2 March 2017

Bed was comfortable
    • King Room- Non-Smoking

the room was not cleaned well. bathroom and leather chair needed a complete cleaning. Continental Breakfast very limited and 7AM no waffle batter.

Bed was comfortable Front desk was very pleasant

• Reviewed: 12 February 2017

they treated me like a criminal

I had a flood in my room and they transferred me to another room and gave me a late check-out but the conversation was not entered into the computer and when the new staff came in in the morning they kicked me out and threatened to call the police and said that I was trespassing because I had the late check-out

• Reviewed: 14 January 2017

Travelodge
    • King Room -Smoking

They don't serve eggs and bacon anymore for breakfast and can't eat in the comfort of my own room..

Friendly staff and spacious rooms breakfast is a plus star tries to b as accommodating as possible

• Reviewed: 16 December 2016

Staff was not helpful I could get in my room it didn't...

When ask they bring you had go get yourself

Staff was not helpful I could get in my room it didn't work had walk over dest 5/6 time till they came

• Reviewed: 3 December 2016

• King Room- Non-Smoking

Lack of breakfast items - no bread for toast or muffins - container was completely empty at 7am. Ate breakfast at IHOP. Someone in the room under ours had a small yappy dog that woke us up during the night barking. I informed the front desk and they didn't seem to care. Don't believe it was a service dog as the owner kept saying "shhhh be quiet".

Was in a good location

• Reviewed: 3 December 2016

Unsure if I'd stay here again

Exterior door rattled when the wind blew. No bread, muffins, milk for cereal. Nothing in the mini frig in breakfast room. Bathroom smelled of cigarette smoke (in a non-smoking room) so they moved us to another room. Went to IHOP for breakfast due to lack of items in breakfast room.

It was in a good location.

Not a safe hotel to stay.

Everything, place was dirty. Next door people were smoking weeds and smokes in the hallway. Not a safe place to stay.

Just the attendant at night was really nice and accomodating.

• Reviewed: 21 October 2016

I can refer the hotel to my other friends and definitely will go back
    • King Room- Non-Smoking

What I dont like I guess not i don't like just a suggestion just maintain always the cleanliness of the facility

I don't have any complain because the staff was very accommodating and helpful. The food was good and they maintain the cleanliness of the room.

• Reviewed: 9 October 2016

I always stay here every weekend for a get away with my...
    • King Room- Non-Smoking

I always stay here every weekend for a get away with my husband and last night I was ate up by bed bugs all night . I woke up and searched and finally found two end bugs in the pillows !! The manager refunded us our money back because he sees us there all the time and tried to move our rooms but we declined. We ran out of the hotel disgusted !!!

• Reviewed: 16 September 2016

i will never stay in this motel again!
    • King Room -Smoking

The room i was first in, was newly renovated but dark in in the cornor on the ground floor room 107 traveling alone i did not feel comfortable there. The gal at the desk was very accommodating and gave me another room 325m which was a smoking room it stunk! m you should pull the carpet out of that room and find a way to air it out. Too much smell of cigarette smoke even in the non-smoking rooms.

The staff was really nice and tried to accommodate us...the guests were also very pleasant.

• Reviewed: 8 September 2016

Our stay for a family reunion was made possible by this location.
    • King Room- Non-Smoking

It would have been nice to have fruit for breakfast everyday instead of just on Sunday.

The staff were very helpful and friendly. They helped us house our bicycle with a good idea right away so that our car was less weighed down.

• Reviewed: 13 August 2016

Great time with the kids specially with my wife
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Smoking

I didn't like the pool, the water wasn't clean enough.

My son like the pool at 9 p.m. I like the breakfast actually the pancake mix cause it was make it yourself. My wife like the rose petals that I left all over the hotel room it was her bday.

• Reviewed: 7 August 2016

Stayed for 3 nights. Good location. Plenty of places to go to around in the area.

The breakfast. There wasn't so much to choose from. We stayed there for 3 nights and 1 day so that's to expect haha. The wifi wouldn't work..

• Reviewed: 2 August 2016

Fair valuefor the money
    • Queen Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

very unfriendly front desk staff. Dont knowhow to smile with guest. And the parking is horrible . At night you will struggle to find parking space.

Rooom is clean and nice.

• Reviewed: 31 July 2016

I won't stay again.
    • King Room- Non-Smoking

Pretty much everything else. Reception was not welcoming. Room was dingy. Shaving basin in the kitchen, not the bathroom. Noisy air conditioner. No tea. No coffee pot. No milk. Not much of a place really. And not even that cheap for what it is.

The broadband wifi worked okay. And the pillow wasn't so bad.

• Reviewed: 24 July 2016

Bed Bugs And Condom Wrappers!?!?
    • Junior Suite with Spa Bath - Smoking

The fact the room had a condom wrapper under the bed was disgusting and shows how well the housekeepers do. It was literally hanging out from under the bed. My son saw it instantly. Also my son now has been bugs and i have to take him to shave his head..

The staff was rude and disrespectful. We stayed 3 nights and the first 2 were fine. The last night we had to change rooms. Apparently the first floor rooms have not had a rennovation, it lookes NOTHING like the room on the top floor. IT HAD A CONDOM WRAPPER UNDER THE BED, and a hotel pen that had resin from weed all over the bottom. The beds were both terrible and the pillows were flat. I phoned the office immediately to let them know and the person who answered after i told him about the condom wrapper said "noted" and hung up the phone on me. At check out we were told i had a balance owed which was not accurate in the slightest,and then they argued w me about my id saying they had already given it to me, when it was in their drawer. We left abruptly and after we checked out, my son was itching his head. I inspected him and he has BED BUGS IN HIS HAIR. Completely and totally unacceptable.

• Reviewed: 24 July 2016

Location, price, and friendly staff.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Smoking

Room did not get cleaned until 5 p.m. and we had to ask for extra towels twice. Card Keys kept malfunctioning.

Location, price, and friendly staff. Rooms were ok.

• Reviewed: 21 July 2016

Ehh.

Room keys only worked after first use. Had to go to the front desk every time we needed in our room to have them reprogrammed. Staff said that once the maid goes into the room with their key, it disables our key. ***Makes no sense to me!*** Location is right my active train tracks, can get pretty noisy all ALL hours of the day. Parking lot is small and cramped.

• Reviewed: 21 July 2016

Tha was I horrible experience I ask for a non smoking room...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Tha was I horrible experience I ask for a non smoking room and went I when got my room I funds the smells to cigarette I was so bad tha my son got sick because the smell , and the toilet was not working😡😤👎👎👎 my husband wanted to take a warn shower but he find the is no more. Hot wather 😱😡👎👎

Great location in the Valley easily excessable to just about everything

Pricing could be better.

Staff very helpful management makes sure you're safe and the visit is a good one.

Good value for the money and friendly staff

Found a dead bug my first night by the coffee maker

Good value for the money and friendly staff

Not what I hoped for

Dirty carpet and mattresses. Noise

Waffles

The internet was awful and mostly not worth logging into.

The internet was awful and mostly not worth logging into. Download of webpage were slower then dial up modem days....

I love my stay there great staff

Nothing I really like everything

I love my stay there great staff

Very nice. Ez Check in, comfortable room, I would stay there again

My only complaint was the parking

The room was clean and well-decorated, and the value for the money was good. I’d stay there again.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

The room was clean and nicely decorated.

My stay was pleasant and safe.

Waiting time.

The coffee.

Horrible

Breakfast was horrible. Bagles, coffee, waffles. That's it

Slept for 4 hrs n left

Our stay was unpleasant.
    • King Room- Non-Smoking

The hotel was in a sketchy neighborhood. The beds were not comfortable and it was old.

Na

Clean

Clean

Adequate
    • King Room- Non-Smoking

I was in room 302. It smelled bad. The non slip in the tub was removed and it was very slippery.

Courteous staff good check in experience

Horrible noise
    • King Room- Non-Smoking

Horrible location and low life people

so = so
    • King Room -Smoking

either change breakfast all together or improve it. multicolored cereal is junk food and white bread is not good for you.

It was convenient to train station.
    • King Room -Smoking

relatively quiet on a busy street. Comfortable and clean.

Would not stay here again. Not worth $150 A night . More like a $60 a night hotel

Not clean. Room had a funny smell

Staff was nice

We were comfortable.

There was a strong cleaning smell . It made me think that maybe the workers were trying to rid the room of a bad smell... maybe a puppy visited?

terrible
    • King Room- Non-Smoking

the meth heads and hookers

nothing it was dirty

Quiet

Bums hanging around outside

It was ok.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Smoking

Pool closed. no parking available when we got back in evening.

Tv had good channels.

Practically assaulted by staff

Staff

Hire some help,
    • King Room- Non-Smoking

Train noise, not enough towels and breakfast area was nothing there to eat.

It surficed
    • King Room- Non-Smoking

Worst bed ever. Noisy around area where my room was located.

Convenience

well spent

none

fair and will recommend

The room was big

The room was big

Unsanitary!
    • King Room -Smoking

Bed was hard toilet was dirty, stains on everything.

nothing!

Staff was rude not happy at all
    • King Room- Non-Smoking

They tried to upcharge when I checked in guy said he was manager . Turns out he was not .

Unlikely

Dirty,expensive,noise,anconfort

Eek. Not worth $150 a night.

Uncomfortable beds, dirty room, need to wash all sheets and comforters after every guest!

Friendly manager

4.0
    Too much for a poor hotel

Found a cockroach in the bathroom and most of all the sheets were dirty and had stains which looked like a big pee spot

They had a microwave an fridge