Reviews of Grande Villas Resort By Diamond Resorts 4 stars

12118 Turtle Cay Circle, Lake Buena Vista, Orlando, FL 32836, USA

#51 of 487 hotels in Orlando

• Reviewed: 1 October 2018

Very clean and great location
    • Two-Bedroom Villa

How many times we were disturbed the morning of check out. We were granted a noon checkout. But the housekeeper didn't speak English and kept coming back

Everything was great except the weather strip was missing from the front door. And lizard got in the apartment. Had to stuff a blanket in the gap of the door

• Reviewed: 30 September 2018

Amazing location so easy to get to Disney very close to...
    • One-Bedroom Villa

Only let down was 6.30-6.45am a very loud wagon woke us up every morning like a bin wagon Plus didn’t like the timeshare questions on check in was a bit pushy had to say no more than once Tv channels rubbish

Amazing location so easy to get to Disney very close to Disney springs and the hotel has a feel of Disney’s Saratoga springs Excellent pools and staff all super friendly One bedroom just wasn’t big enough for family of 4 would need a bigger one

• Reviewed: 23 September 2018

Over all, it has been so great experience staying this hotel except for the allergy reaction!
    • One-Bedroom Villa

Maybe this room hasn't been used for a while, so it was kind of dusty that my husband's and my allergy reaction does not stop after we enter the room especially in master bedroom. After we stopped the ceiling fan, it got better. I think the fans on ceiling are dusty. We saw the dusts on TV remote controller, which is in black so easy to tell. We are still getting running nose, one of my daughters as well. This is the only thing, and it made it harder for us to completely relax...

comfortable, feel like home away home! Spacious room! Everything in the room is fabulous and kids love the pools they have (also in next door sister hotel) Kitchen is spacious and very clean, so I have been cooking since we have arrived here lol

• Reviewed: 23 September 2018

Excellent Service!
    • One-Bedroom Villa

I did the reserve to my Wife's name but pay with my own credit card, I can't check in because I left my wife at the oulets shopping, so if I showed the credit card why I can't check in, jist to let it know if there's something to check about it, but anyway everything was excellent! Tnank you all!

• Reviewed: 1 September 2018

Great Resort and great location
    • Two-Bedroom Villa

Some noisy residents upstairs. Might be an idea to have a friendly reminder to not drag cheers and running during quiet hours

Very clean and not too crowded. All the facilities you could need. Will be back again :)

Myself and my family enjoyed our 4 night and 5 day stay!
    • One-Bedroom Villa

The only thing that I didn’t like was that there was only one set of washer and dryer out of 5 floors. When I went to wash on the second floor of my building (D51b) someone had taken somebody else’s clothes out of the dryer and sat them on top. I feel their should be another set of washing appliances on another floor.

I enjoyed the cleanliness and scenery of the property. Prompt responses were a plus, and the staff was friendly!

Great Accommodation, Great Location, Great Value
    • Two-Bedroom Villa

Mark up on food & drink products, but it’s everywhere. Just plan ahead & stock up on groceries from nearby grocery stores.

Well maintained property, Courteous employees & large clean pools with 9 hole miniature golf, also your free to use sister property across the street.

Very nice comfortable place to stay
    • Two-Bedroom Villa

No shower curtain or hot water when we arrived

Clean and very comfortable rooms. When reported an issue with the room, they were quick to respond and fix

It was simply amazing.

Pool closed at 11

Easy check in, very peaceful at night, great ground keepers an amazing customer service. My room had plenty of space an everything needed was provide at my fingertips.

Disappointed that staff would be so INCONSIDERATE!!!
    • Two-Bedroom Villa

Parking was TERRIBLE!!!!! YOUR STAFF TOOK UP PARKING SPACES IN FRONT OF MY VILLA (Building D) I DO NOT THINK THAT WAS FAIR FOR YOUR PAYING GUESTS!!!!!!!!

Excellent, family friendly resort!!!
    • One-Bedroom Villa

We stood for 6 nights, and you have to make a request for housekeeping to come in and change your sheets, other than that it was great!

The staff was very friendly and they were extremely helpful in getting us checked in earlier than expected since we were traveling with 1 year old twins! The property and facilities were so much better than we expected, we will definitely stay here again!!

size and layout of 2 bedroom apartment, cleanliness
    • Two-Bedroom Villa

walls were thin...we could hear people talking next door. Concrete floors in hallway made noise resound

size and layout of 2 bedroom apartment, cleanliness

Great Place!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • Two-Bedroom Villa

The location was excellent along with the whole look and surroundings of the Resort. We will definitely be back again and we will be recommending this Resort. Really liked how kid friendly it was it had a lot to do with the family great activities and the pool was great, yes some construction on the turtle pool but besides that it was awesome my family and I loved the mini golf. Staff was very friendly and attentive and we had a great experience in checking in and checking out. The room was great very nicely decorated and all the amenities in the room were awesome very comfortable ( It Felt Like Your At Home. )

A good stay.
    • Two-Bedroom Villa

The activities were not well planned. We just happened to be at the pool during the wine tasting hours and my husband and I couldn't taste the wine because we didn't know we had to sign up. Some of the drinks were even thrown away because the people who actually signed up didn't show up.

It was like a little apartment. Everything that was needed was available. I was very impressed with the kitchen, bathrooms and the beds were very comfortable. We spent most of our time at the Disney Parks. Overall, we all had a great time.

Nice rooms.
    • One-Bedroom Villa

Paid 7 hours extra time. They charged to my credit card and locked out for 3 hours. Did not compensate. Closed pool never cleaned it. Told every one to leave someone got sick. My room was pool side never cleaned it.

Nice rooms.

Highly recommended
    • Deluxe Studio

Excellent value for a comfortable room close to Disney property. Ideal for our purposes. We were busy at the parks, so can't comment on the facilities. Highly recommended.

Nice rooms, great location.
    • Two-Bedroom Villa

there was a musty smell in the room as we arrived and building materials around the lift area, so a reduction in the rate would have been nice for any inconvenience.

The room was very comfortable, although disappointed that the pool nearest our room was being renovated and altho we could use another pool we were still faced with noise outside our window/balcony on a daily basis.

I would recommend this place to everyone. Close to everything!!
    • Two-Bedroom Villa

The hotel was everything I thought it was and more. It had everything that I needed and was super clean. The beds were very comfy. The room was big and spacious. Tons of parking. I would definitely come back and stay again.

Brilliant as usual .

Nothing great time!

no fuss check in.Friendly helpful staff.Received requested high floor quiet room.Excellent facilities particularly enjoyed mini golf!

Not what I expected
    • One-Bedroom Villa

I avoided the "welcome package" because of other reviews. They also rang the phone everyday, sometimes when we are trying to sleep in or when my 2 year old is down for her nap, this is very annoying. They say there is no housekeeping, but one day when we came back from a long day, the room was cleaned and new towels were put out. I thought I wouldn't mind no breakfast and no housekeeping but I kind of wish I had it. One night people were working and we could hear them talking outside of the room because everything echos. Also, each section was 5 floors with 8 rooms per floor (40 rooms) and only 1 washer and dryer. The onsite store was convenient but VERY over-priced. It was nice place but would not stay here again.

The facilities were dated but nice. The tiki bar was ok, the pool was great.

Great location, wonderful accommodations.
    • Deluxe Studio

I didn't like the pressure to attend their "timeshare" that they call vacation ownership program.

I loved the garden bath tub and the double sinks in the bathroom. The bed had nice sheets and plenty of pillows! I was very happy to have a full kitchen with a full size refrigerator and freezer.

Nice place, great staff
    • Deluxe Studio

I didn't care for the Timeshare upsell via receiving a Welcome packet.

Lots of amenities, comfortable room with everything I needed, friendly staff. The full kitchen was a plus.

The staff was nice.
    • Deluxe Studio

The place was pretty run down. Things were painted...but just old. The store/deli and pool area was just shabby looking. I was very disapointed as the reviews were much higher than the reality of the hotel.

great place in orlando. would come back
    • One-Bedroom Villa

perfect location to all parks in orlando. very nice pool areas (two ompletely separate pool areas one for families/kids and one for swimming) as well as amentities like minigolf, bar, deli, etc.

Great location, friendly staff, and multiple pools.
    • Two-Bedroom Villa

Renovating a few of the buildings so some areas were blocked off, but nothing of major significance.

On site restaurant had a good variety and good food.

Two bedroom apartment was fabulous and so spacious.
    • Two-Bedroom Villa

The hard sell for timeshares at reception!

Two bedroom apartment was fabulous and so spacious. Loved having a washing machine and tumble drier in the apartment too

• One-Bedroom Villa

Time always goes fast the only thing I don’t like is leaving

Love all the kids activity’s and the people are so friendly as well as staff. This was my second stay here and can’t wait to come back. The tiki bar was also a great addition

Great place to stay for our family.
    • One-Bedroom Villa

The parking wasn't so great. It was hard to find parking close to our suite but it was probably because of the construction they had going on.

Everything! This was our 2nd time staying here. We probably won't stay anywhere else in Orlando. The pools and mini golf is our favorite. The rooms are very roomy. The kitchen had everything you needed to cook or prepare your food.

Never again
    • Deluxe Studio

The whole place looked run down and extremely old. They were painting at the time bit it seemed they had never clean the buildings. Definetly not what I wanted to see while having a vacation with my family. The room is extremely small and the lay out its terrible. I used the sofa bed for my 5 year old son and we could barely open the door to get out of the room if it was open. We could barely open the refrigerator while the bed was open. But yet the bathroom is huge. It also had a terrible smell. Everything looked old. The toilet was broken and it would run water all night

Excellent time!!
    • Two-Bedroom Villa

The furniture and furnishings in the rooms need updating badly, but, for the money this opace can't be beat. They are currently painting the buildings which will help the outside appearance (which wasn't horrible before, but needed a little love).

We have stayed here 3 times. The location is excellent and rooms are very clean. There are 3 pools and 3 hot tubs, with free mini golf. My son absolutely loves the 3 small water tunnel slides.

Very relaxing... Great place... less sales calls would be a be plus!
    • One-Bedroom Villa

The attempts taken to get us to buy into the timeshare part of this location. Some parking was blocked due to buildings being painted.

Location was the best.

Everything was very clean the property were kept clean the...
    • Deluxe Studio

I was given a special-needs room which I didn’t request. And the Wi-Fi was awful

Everything was very clean the property were kept clean the time I was there. Service was great. I highly recommend this place.

Very well run complex close to all amenities.
    • Deluxe Studio

It would have been nice to have a carpet cleaner or vacuum cleaner as the carpet could have used a bit of cleaning between maid cleaning.

The free coffee plus the pleasant environment!

The Grande Villas Resort really is the home from home they...
    • Deluxe Studio

The Grande Villas Resort really is the home from home they advertise we spent a week here and were so pleased to have chosen it, we checked in at 2 AM after a long flight from UK, check in was a breeze and done in 10 minutes the room was as expected a per the pictures we had seen on line, we had very quiet neighbors all around us so cant complain about that but I am sure if lots of children were there it would have been. Parking was easy and plentiful easy access to Disney World plenty of places to eat nearby and shopping just a short car journey away. We would highly recommend this location and resort, we never used any of the facilities (pool,shop, golf, entertainment ect) but it was all there and every thing clean and tidy 10/10 keep up the good work !

We stayed for two nights for a quick visit to Magic Kingdom.
    • Deluxe Studio

Property was labeled on booking.com as “luxury” and “four star”. It’s a fine place to stay, well kept, and clean but it does not rise to those labels. The staff pushed a time share which we expected per the reviews and avoided.

We stayed for two nights for a quick visit to Magic Kingdom. Clean unit. Comfortable king bed. New fold out sofa for the kids. Free parking. Great value at $125 per night after fees. Mini golf for kids. Pools looked nice. Five miles from Magic Kingdom. Perfect for our purposes.

Great start to our vacation. Handy location and comfortable apartments.
    • Deluxe Studio

Watch out for the invitation for an 'Open House': This is really a 90 minute grilling about the Resort chain. They didn't actually apply thumb-screws, but expected visitors to sign up, there and then, to a $50k investment in their resort chain. We resisted the temptation - but it was hard work against the hardest of 'Hard Sells'. You have been warned!

The setting and location were great. Pool-side bar and shop were good for breakfast and things needed. A very relaxing and enjoyable start to our vacation.

Room was very nice - comfortable and spacious.
    • Two-Bedroom Villa

I made arrangements for my guests to check in before me. They were allowed to but the process was more difficult than it should have been. Also, since the room isn't serviced during the stay, it would have been nice to have enough coffee, etc for the length of the stay.

Room was very nice - comfortable and spacious.

Kids activities, heated pool, free laundry
    • Deluxe Studio

Immediately after check-in they tried to make us sign up for some time share meeting, which we found very inappropriate. Sofa bed uncomfortable

Kids activities, heated pool, free laundry

Clean and relatively comfortable but a dated complex that is more suited to the older generation.
    • Deluxe Studio

Hard sales pitch 4x over one week, with regular phone calls to the apartment. This was very irritating. Balcony in one bedroom suite was too small and enclosed to sit on. Early check out time (10am) with another sales pitch included!

Parking was easy and the room was comfortable.

Easy check in , comfortable bed and spacious bathroom.
    • Deluxe Studio

The living room kitchen combo in the one bedroom suite was very small. The set up was ackward and it was not large enough to enjoy.

Easy check in , comfortable bed and spacious bathroom.

Nice place, 2 perfect pools.
    • One-Bedroom Villa

Cleaning of the room was not done during the stay

Nice place, 2 perfect pools. Great setup. We loved it and the price was really correct. Close from any attractions, Disney, many restairants

Great experience, will return!
    • One-Bedroom Villa

Housekeeping staff only spoke spanish

The resort was very clean, lots of activities for guests, the bbq grills were very clean. Kitchen is equiped with everything you need to cook and more! Staff were very friendly and made you feel at home. Resort is walking distance to restaurants, gift shops and grocery stores and is located aprox 15 minutes from Disney world.

Very quiet and restful stay!
    • One-Bedroom Villa

The villa was perfect. Everything was close at hand and provided. The cleanliness was outstanding. The villa was extremely quiet also which is very important to me.

Good value
    • Deluxe Studio

Concierge was annoying with phone calls and atttempts to sell tickets and packages

Kitchen provided everything we needed, suite was spacious, nice to have screened in balcony. Easy to get to Disney.

we enjoy the resort but it is at top of our price range so hope to see you again.
    • Two-Bedroom Villa

The staff seemed a little more aggressive in trying to schedule the time share promotional meetings no than in past years. When I turned them down (twice) they seemed put off. You can hear the next door guests pretty easily.

We love the resort.

The two-bedroom suite was very spacious and comfortable for...
    • Two-Bedroom Villa

After checking in, they tried to convince us to do a presentation on one of the days. We nicely said no, but they mentioned the "welcome gift and checkout gift" too many times.

The two-bedroom suite was very spacious and comfortable for a family or large group. Bathrooms are clean and spacious as well. Great kitchen!

Great place for closeness to Disney. Great Amenities.
    • One-Bedroom Villa

When ordering food, seemed a little short staffed and always busy. Also if not there right when food was done, it tended to get soggy quick. A little disappointed in the fitness center. It worked but I was hoping for more. However nobody was in there when I went so, probably no need to upgrade. I would like to say these are all VERY minor. Overall, great place. You really can't do EVERYTHING perfect for EVERYONE...

The place is in a prime location. Close to Disney World. About 25 minutes from the MCO. (Uber was about $25 from airport). Place is clean and lots to do while there. Swimming, Jacuzzi, shuffle board, basketball, tennis, putt putt golf... Food was cooked when called in/ordered. Staff was very friendly and able to assist in anything that was needed. I was there on a weekend and it didn't seem to be over crowded either. I didn't feel like I was in a herd of people following the motions... I will stay again if I need a place while around Orlando.

Modern, great location, clean and very friendly staff!
    • Two-Bedroom Villa

Only thing that went wrong was there was something broken and they couldn't fix it, but they went above and beyond and were very accommodating.

2 bedroom has washer and dryer and they give you detergent. 1 bedroom does not have w/d

Excellent location for access to Disney and a haven to return to after long days in the parks
    • One-Bedroom Villa

It would be nice to have a larger bar and restaurant on site, however there are a couple of reasonable places to eat within 10 mins walk.

Staff deserve 10 out of 10. We stayed the first couple of nights in a one bed suite, and then upgraded to a two bed when friends joined us. There is a huge difference in the two suites, the one bed suites are described as been able to accommodate four, however there is only one bathroom and its the ensuite attached to the bedroom, guests staying on the pull out sofa bed in the living room have to go through the bedroom to use the toilet, this is not ideal if its four adults staying in the suite. You also need to be aware that the one bed suite is quiet compact with only a sliding door separating the bedroom and living area, overall it wold be ok for a couple with small children but not four adults. The two bed on the other hand was very large with two decent size bedrooms with the master having a large ensuite. There was a second bathroom which could be used by guests in the second bedroom or accessed from the living area. The two bed comes with its oen washer drier and a very well equipped kitchen.

Took my wife on a stay cation and found a diamond on south beach!!

Nothing!!!

The bed room suite king size bed nice decor the set up was great. Two pools Jacuzzi access to the beach with Umbrella seating. Room service Beach Service. To many other Accommodations to list.

We didn't stay one night but had to pay the first night
    • Two-Bedroom Villa

The lake that was right up to the decking where your sun beds were had green algae and smelt . The jacuzzi was dirty and very worn outside the houses was untidy dirty and unkempt the shower was like a whole in the wall with just breeze blocks the whole place looked tired and unkempt

Nothing for what we paid it was expensive and we expected 4 star plus not 1 star

Lovely clean place to stay, not too far from main attractions. Would stay again!
    • Deluxe Studio

Construction work going on in the room above, incredibly noisy. Not a very relaxing environment. No shuttles to theme parks. No breakfast included.

Lovely room, very clean

Great Value for price
    • One-Bedroom Villa

I wish the space had a full length mirror, That's really the only thing missing.

I like the space the property offered. We've stayed here before and enjoy this resort. We had a one bedroom with the kitchen and "living area" which is small but sufficient for two people. The Bathroom is enormous and has his and her sinks, which I love. The "living room/kitchen area" has a large couch, a small coffee table and square "dining table" that originally sits two but has built in extenders that sits four (The other two chairs were located in the closet in the bathroom). Overall, the space is perfect for two adults but I think it's quite tight for 4 adults but might be good for two adults and two children.

Wonderful complex in a great location
    • Two-Bedroom Villa

Slight pressure to take up the offer of viewing the timeshare type apartment but they didn't push us too much, especially as we were jetlagged and had been travelling for nearly 20 hours.

Beautiful spacious, well equipped apartment in a great location. The complex was spotless and had 2 lovely pool areas with ample sun loungers. Some good restaurants within walking distance and a short drive to Disney Springs for more choice and free live entertainment. The staff were very helpful and made sure we had everything we needed.

The location and staff friendliness
    • One-Bedroom Villa

No transportation to parks. We took a 90 minute sales tour and I was not impressed with the high pressure team . When we decided to think about it our sales associate became cold and disssinferested with us.

The location and staff friendliness

We hated dealing with concierge staff.
    • Deluxe Studio

This is the most unorganized staffing I have ever dealt with. Someone told us 1 thing and then the next person told us something different. None of the staff ever knew what we were told before and we had to have proof of what we were told because nothing was documented in the computer system. We feel bombarded with everyone trying to sell us timeshares. It was ridiculous and we will not be staying at a diamond resort again. On the morning of our checkout, we got a phone call saying we were to pick up a departure gift at the concierge desk. I went and they acted like I was crazy.

Very cozy. Very nicely set up.
    • One-Bedroom Villa

My first nite there were any in the bed ugh. And the concierge was annoying called everyday.

The front desk staff very nice. And the staff was friendly.

It was absolutely wonderful!! We will definitely return!
    • Two-Bedroom Villa

I can't say that there was anything that we didn't enjoy.

All was well. We had a refrigerator issue but the staff handled it beautifully!! We were accommodated with another in our unit. Our stay was wonderful.

Everything was nice and clean
    • Two-Bedroom Villa

The first morning there we get woken up by phone call telling us to come down to the office to get a welcome packet all they wanted to do is try to sell us tickets we didn't like that part of it. The next morning we got woken up by the lawn guys very frustrating other residents were down there yelling at the guy to come back later. The next day we get a letter in the door telling us maintenance is going to be coming in to our room to do air filters sometime between 10 a.m. and 5 p.m. and that's when I drew the line I called down the front desk and I told them they can come when we check out. Other than that the stay was great.

Everything was nice and clean

First Appearances Are A Must!!
    • Two-Bedroom Villa

Buildings need to be pressured cleaned to improve visitors first appearance when arriving on the grounds.

Excellent and Spacious Suites!! Very Clean. Suites were stocked with all items needed. 2 Bedrooom suite was great for my family of 6. Going back again very soon!!

Birthday weekend
    • Deluxe Studio

The size of the bedroom and kitchen! The walls are soo thin that you could hear everything in the early morning! The staff could bang carts against the walls and everything!

The proximity to everything around and the grocery!! Fairly convenient!

We have stayed here many times begore.
    • Deluxe Studio

We have stayed here many times begore. They put us in a handicap room with low counters (easy access to appliances and glass) and a shower with a bench (with a 3 year old boy in tow). The room was noisy, not properly cleaned or stocked (no towels in the room for the pool and only two small pillows on the bed). This is not what we areuse to with this resort but because the conditions were so unacceptable itmay be our last stay

Clean
    • One-Bedroom Villa

When booked, It looked like it was bigger space than there actually was. Laundry facility was horrible. As there was only one washer and one dryer on entire floor and was not accessible due to high demand. For people staying more than 3 days you should provide larger room with washer and dryer. It was not comfortable as I am used to for my group of family.

Clean

• Reviewed: 15 June 2017

Family stay
    • Deluxe Studio

Should be free internet in all area, but when u arrive you must sign 10 dollar per day + tax for highspeed internet (i do not think that that is highspeed internet, dsl is better that what they have), swimming pools, ... you pay forward to all activities in the hotel. This is no happen in different hotels all around the world Parking - if you will come late, u will park 300m (600 yards) from hotel, because there is no parking place in front your entrance. Missing ear sticks.

Nice place, with very good equipment, good bed, nice bath and shower

Overall great experience here
    • Deluxe Studio

WI fi was quite poor slow and disconnected frequently. Obviously memorial day weekend parking was totally packed but eased up after that.

Clean room fully stocked small kitchenette great bathroom comfy bed 2 tvs

• Reviewed: 2 June 2017

Would stay again
    • Deluxe Studio

A bit dated in the rooms, but very clean and comfortable

The staff at reception were excellent. The facilities were fantastic I.e. free washing machine and dryer and the wash powder was provided

False Advertisement
    • One-Bedroom Villa

We booked a weekend stay at this property. The "Villa" was the size of a closet, very dated and there was a stench in the hallways. I called the front desk several times during my first day at this property. Finally the next day I was moved to a building closer to the front office, I assume this was the "owners section of this property" much nicer than the closet we were placed in at the back of the property. The pictures and breakdown of the confirmation are very inaccurate. I asked front desk agent, Al for the number to corporate, because I wanted what I paid for. He gave me the number to the reservation line instead. I was of course charged an upgrade fee to be moved, in addition to the upgrade fee, when we checked in, we were told there is an additional fee of $22.00 for resort amenities (WIFI- very poor not once were we able to connect). This resort amenities fee was in addition to the price we paid for this property already. While in line to check in other guests were complaining their cards were charged for upgrade fees that they were not aware of. Lastly after checking in they usher you to the concierge, who basically is a sales agent who tries to get you yo sign up for a timeshare tour (Very Pushy)!

Michelle was the most pleasant front desk agent to work with.

Kitcher and bathroom
    • One-Bedroom Villa

The noise. The smell of the water. The TV in the family area, almost in the cealing. The ac circulation, the bedroom was warm. No housekepping.

Kitcher and bathroom

• Reviewed: 27 May 2017

Alittle getaway
    • Deluxe Studio

It was hard to find a parking place at night when you came back from dinner or sightseeing. The food on the grounds wasn't very tasty. But the store had everything you could ever need

The staff where so nice if they were having a bad day you would never know it always had smiles on there face. Are room was amazing beautiful view the ground her clean pools were nice

• Reviewed: 26 May 2017

Will come back to try the pool and amenities
    • Deluxe Studio

Neighbors were loud. Of course, they quieted down when asked. Confused signage. From the road, not sure which resort to go into On the property, where was the reception or check in? not sure Found a backway to attractions, maps from resort to major attractions would be a nice touch, a shuttle would be better.

Met family from Costa Rica, they really liked and used all the amenities. They had a car which helped them get around. It was exactly what they expected and a great first-time visit to the USA.

• Reviewed: 25 May 2017

The resort charged us twice for our stay
    • Deluxe Studio

The resort double charged us for the stay and we have spent hours on the phone with the bank trying to get a refund, which we still have not received, two weeks after our stay. The staff member at check-in noted that he was using our card for the deposit, but ended up charging us for the stay again, after we had prepaid to be there. Very inconvenient.

• Reviewed: 24 May 2017

Great location and value near Disney
    • Deluxe Studio

It was an older property. It was well-maintained but could use some updating.

Location was excellent. Literally right outside of Disney Springs and super close to all the parks.

Ok! Just not a 4.5
    • Deluxe Studio

It's hard to say this because nothing was necessarily wrong with the room, but you have to get passed looking at the outside and hallways and get inside. I'm strict on a 4 and 5 star policy in our house hold and booked this because it was a 4.5. I would more rate it a 3.5. The outdoors, pools, and building could stand a little updating. It was worth the crazy deal I got to look past it for a few days but it shouldn't be advertised at 4.5. The whole "welcome" package trick they try to pull at check in is annoying. If I wanted to get roped into a time share I would have booked directly through the resort. If I'm booking through booking.com I'm not interested in staying in only your "4.5" resorts for a several year commitment. The guys were pushy and the only thing that saved us was my husband leaving to put on 3 year old in the car because he was tired and all he wanted was to get to our room to sleep. They should be a little sensitive if you have kids and check in after 8pm, and not try to corner you into a mini presentation.

The inside of the villa was nice once we got pay the strong deodorizer they used. Towels and the bed were nice and everything was clean throughout the villa.

• Reviewed: 18 May 2017

The average score for this place is laughable.
    • One-Bedroom Villa

Regularly trash on walkway in general vacinity of bins, when there are children about and remains of chicken wings all over the floor this is shocking. Pool was extremely dirty, we used it once for around 2 minutes. The room was advertised at X amount but the 'resort' took X +20% from my account, added a further $40 dollars on to the stay at check in for wifi effectively and a further $100 dollar security deposit. They provide towels one day only if you're there less than 1 week and this we should be thankful for. Also harangued to sign up to some presentation, for a 'free' two day stay within 18 months and $100 Mastercard (read other reviews). I booked this resort based on its high rating on various sites. There is simply no way this 'resort' rates as highly as most of these reviews suggest. The only good thing is the location. We was ridiculously disappointed. I kindly request this review doesn't receive a response - we are not interested. The above are facts and we won't be returning. We slept in a kitchen effectively next to a loud fridge, opposite a door that connected to an adjacent room with an extremely loud family. Just utterly horrific.

Good Stay
    • Deluxe Studio

I asked for a view of fireworks . I got a view of the kiddy playground.

Staff was courtous and friendly . Rooms were clean and bed was comfortable . They had activities on site and combined with ajoining hotel there was lots to do onsite .