Reviews of Park Inn by Radisson Houston North Hotel and Conference Center 3 stars

500 North Sam Houston Parkway East, Houston, TX 77060, USA

#217 of 389 hotels in Houston

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

The room is not clean, especially the bath room. The efficiency of the front desk staff is quite low, which makes me wait so much time when checking in. The waiters in the breakfast restaurant was very bad. The did not come to serve me drinks until I called them. And they were not eager to serve me.

The breakfast is amazing

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Pool View, Microwave and Fridge

The staff was super rude, they didn’t answer questions I asked and they looked down at me. The room was dirty and the lady in front desk didn’t give us passes for breakfast. I will never come back. Do Not recommend this hotel. Too expensive for a really bad service!!!!!!

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Pool View, Microwave and Fridge

I enjoy everything about it was my wife that was just ok with it. The bed was to soft for her and not enough pillows and no Spanish channels lol...

We all enjoy the Breakfest as well as the people that work there every friendly and slots of smiles..

• King Room - Microwave and Fridge

Wish we could of gotten bigger beds. My son who is really little for his age, didn't need a huge bed. I am not sure if we were charged extra or not.

Omar was great. He was very patient and considerate with us, especially since my son was not happy with his food. Thanks Omar...

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Pool View, Microwave and Fridge

I booked a room with 2 queen beds poolside....looked into parking lot. Was not able to eat there as brought nothing but shorts and tees. Did not see that on info page. Did not get to use the pool as it was raining and lightening.

Room was very clean and appreciated the local shuttle

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Pool View, Microwave and Fridge

The location of this hotel was in a Perfect area and also the staff was very helpful and nice!!! I also loved the breakfast and also the staff in that department!!

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

I had reserved a handicapped room 1 month in advanced. I get there and they tell me they had given it to someone else. So no handicapped room for us. I was very disappointed...

Breakfast was great

• King Room - Microwave and Fridge

People at reception are not polite, even to tell the shuttle time. The room is great for its money but the WiFi is poor. It is far from markets and business centers

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Pool View, Microwave and Fridge

The room was very clean and the bed was super comfortable. If you are going to Houston for your USMLE Step 2 CS, do not bother to look for another place, the location is great and they have a shuttle service as well. The staff was very helpful all the time.

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Pool View, Microwave and Fridge

Airport shuttle drivers were the best! So kind and sweet (and on time).Breakfast was great and more selection then I thought!! Room was clean with comfy beds and pillows 😊

• King Room - Microwave and Fridge

Key cards never worked. Gym no ac, water or sanitizer in between people using machines or equipment. Stale smell throughout facility.

Rooms were clean. Bed was comfortable.

The free airport shuttle service is not very flexible. One shuttle leaves the hotel "every hour on the hour" "no need to register, just be in the lobby just before it leaves"...that is it. Yes, they have a large shuttle 10+ people, no problem. But, I forgot my crystal ball at home and I was fretting all night worried that half of our 10party would be stranded in the hotel because of all the others that would beat us to the shuttle the hour we wanted to leave. Message to Park Inn management: You really should consider a having a pre-booking process for your hotel shuttle and schedule it for 15 minute (or at the very least 30 minute) departure times (when available). I would have been 100% satisfied if I could have booked 10 people to depart at 8:30am. No concerns about not having enough seats, and no waiting too long in the airport because I had to leave 'extra' early...on the hour. (little kids don't like being bored) (of course, it takes time for the shuttle to come back from the airport. But, with pre-booking...the driver knows exactly where they are going...with how many people/stops to make. Only dropping 2 people at terminal B?...I'll be back in 30 minutes...a full bus to all four terminals?...it will take an hour for sure, before I return.) (when someone asks to book a ride, you would know immediately that the departure time they want will not work...because the bus won't be back yet. However, if the bus is available...and someone wants to leave at 8:30...why not make it happen?...this is customer service.) Extra super bonus points:...let me pre-book my shuttle 'on-line' while I am reserving the room...or at least let me do it via email. Having my room & shuttle booked 2 months before I even get there?!?!...pure bliss!

very nice facility. much much much nicer than the NRG - Quality Inn & Suites...for similar pricing. (I so wish I had stayed here for the 3 days before my cruise...and not NRG-Qi&S) This seems like a new hotel. The full buffet breakfast was a super bonus. very comfy beds. very clean. very close to airport. nice sized rooms.

• Executive King Guest Room

To avoid wandering around at the airport after a long flight I inquired about where and when the airport shuttle leaves. This may seam obvious for US travelers, for foreigners it is not. Repeated messages through booking.com and direct emails were not answered. Finally I got a reply from Radisson headquarters on the chat which was completely of no use. Therefore I wandered around at the airport and lost precious time, exactly what I wanted to prevent in the first place.

Friendly personnel. Clean and spacious rooms. Refrigerator and coffee machine.

• King Room - Microwave and Fridge

Maintenance was poor, in the fitness center 4 out of 5 machines were out of order. This had been the situations for the last month, I was told. The ice machine on the hall was also out of order.

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Pool View, Microwave and Fridge

It was very very noisy, we could hear our neighbors at 1 o'clock in the night and then at 5 o'clock in the morning ( walls made out of paper or seems (

Very close to the airport. Nice breakfast.

• King Room - Microwave and Fridge

Neighborhood. It's safe, but there were nothing around. Only interstate and airport. However, it's hotel near airport, so, we liked everything ;-)

Great price-value! We drove from Dallas to Houston, so it was great place for us. Free parking, good bistro, great rooms. A little bit far from Houston Downtown, but for us it was OK. Btw, amazing quesadilla at restaurant! And very taste salmon!

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Pool View, Microwave and Fridge

Terribly disorganised. Waited 75 minutes for the airport shuttle bus, after being told it would be 15 minutes. They had no record of my confirmed booking on arrival

Quiet room

• King Room - Microwave and Fridge

Prices were different from my booking and the facilities are outdated.

It was near my work location and near to airport.

• King Room - Microwave and Fridge

Nothing much. How to get to room assigned was a bit tricky with lots of turns and nooks etc.

The room was very clean and the property overall is very well maintained. The breakfast buffet had lots of options and the food was excellent.

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Pool View, Microwave and Fridge

The part of town near the Airport is not the safest. This should not reflect the comfort this hotel provided us.

Pretty decent for the price we paid. The area appears to be sketchy but the hotel property is nice and secure.

• King Room - Microwave and Fridge

Breakfast was good. Most of the staff were very friendly and accommodating. Bed was comfy. Good thing was that microwave was provided. They have a free airport shuttle and free shuttle for any destination within 3 mile which was a big help.

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Had a charge on my card which was in error. Had trouble getting it removed.

Location was convenient. Facility was clean and room was spacious and comfortable.

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Air conditioner was quite noisy. The dinner at the restaurant was not very good and the fruit that was served was not fresh. The breakfast buffet was better.

Nice spread on the breakfast buffet. The airport shuttle service was very convenient with courteous drivers. Convenient location to the airport and testing centre.

• Reviewed: 21 April 2017

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Pool View, Microwave and Fridge

Sometimes the Wifi disconnects, no nearby shopping center and it is far from downtown.

the place is quite, rooms are spacious, staff were very friendly and there is an airport shuttle. very close to the airport.

• Reviewed: 24 March 2017

• Executive King Guest Room

Maybe this property is popular for construction workers or something... I did not like that there were always men standing around.... I also had an issue with this property's accounting department... During my stay... I couldn't understand why there were 4 different transactions pending to my account for nearly a week the 3rd transaction was double the total price of my stay... the company with held the amount of my stay the deposit then double the amount of my stay and the bill from the restaurant that should've been charged to my room (talk about frustration) 😡... I called several times during my stay and the staff continuously blew me off.... like it wasn't their problem and I didn't know what I was talking about! it took a week for the pending transactions to be released... I don't think I'd Ever book this hotel again!

I really like how comfortable the bed was.... my 8 year old and I stayed at the hotel and he says " it's like sleeping on a cloud"

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Close to the airport with free shuttle, very clean, great staff and amazing breakfast...highly recommended.

Nothing really

Great, very lively, staff very helpful, great breakfast

• King Room - Microwave and Fridge

The room was nice n the breakfast was good

It was clean n nice

• King Room - Microwave and Fridge

quality hotel, breakky was really good

• King Room - Microwave and Fridge

The room was not as described when I booked it. And when I asked the last at the front desk, she was quite rude.

Poor service second day 1pm from Walgreens

Staff and Breakfast. Ellen at reception was perfect

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Pool View, Microwave and Fridge

Really friendly shuttle drivers. Shuttles available for anything in a 3-mile radius.

• King Room with Wet Bar - Non-Smoking

The bathroom was not clean. There was makeup on the sheets. Lobby had an odd odor.

Breakfast was great

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Pool View, Microwave and Fridge

Nice Hotel, free breakfast, nice size rooms

Very far

• King Room - Microwave and Fridge

Nice bed and excellent breakfast

• King Room - Microwave and Fridge

I loved the townhouse room

No complaints

Could get a beer and some food

Ok

Ok

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Pool View, Microwave and Fridge

Breakfast over at 10:30 and limited to dine in only also 1 beverage per person for a free breakfast too many unnecessary rules

Nice rooms

• King Room - Microwave and Fridge

Good location and comfortable room.

• King Room - Microwave and Fridge

Friendly, helpful front desk representative

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Pool View, Microwave and Fridge

Staff were amazing. Service was excellent. Breakfast - good quality and lots of options Bed and sheets were very comfortable

• King Room with Wet Bar - Non-Smoking

They need major bathroom renovations, lighting, wallpaper, and carpet needs to be majorly updated

The bed

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Pool View, Microwave and Fridge

breafeast is good, but scarce of drink

clean, and the big bed is comfortable

• Executive King Guest Room

it was evident that not too much effort was put in vacuumcleaning the place. That does not speak for the rest of the (non-visible) cleanliness.

Dr appointment

Clean. Staff

• King Room with Wet Bar - Non-Smoking

Hall carpet needed vacuuming, chemical smell

Free extended parking

• King Room with Wet Bar - Non-Smoking

The refrigerator didnt have a freezer compartment

The eggs were great

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Pool View, Microwave and Fridge

The Air conditioning was making annoying sounds during the night.

The breakfast buffet

heating system.. noise

The atmosphere

One of female Reception Staff(Name: Ellen) is really impolite to customers

Near Airport With Free Shuttle Service (1 time per 1 hr)

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

The gym is a joke - 3 out 3 treadmills were out of order, other exercise options are also limited.

The room was clean.

• Executive King Guest Room

Didn't have my reservation. Poor noise control.

Very smelly room.

Friendly staff.

Spread

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Pool View, Microwave and Fridge

The only complaint I have is that the drain in the tub didn’t drain fast enough. It’s probably clogged with hair.

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

It's all good for most part

Nice place..real hotel..with all the services

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Pool View, Microwave and Fridge

The restaurant food could be better.

Clean, confortable and quick. Less than 10 minutes to the airport, very convenient.

• King Room - Microwave and Fridge

Lots of parking space, brightly lighted, personnel had great demeanor ( pleasant, helpful, great customer service) and has convenient restaurant.

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Pool View, Microwave and Fridge

It was ok. The restaurant needed a little help with this food.

Rooms were nice. hotel was nice for the price.

Almost everything

Next to the airport

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Pool View, Microwave and Fridge

Phone not connected. All amenities not explained

Staff was friendly

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Pool View, Microwave and Fridge

Huge and clean with free shuttle service

shuttle waite

very good

• King Room - Microwave and Fridge

Poor reception, were not able to take credit cards, had to pay cash

close to airport

• Reviewed: 15 April 2017

• King Room - Microwave and Fridge

For the price breakfast could have been included

Cool calm and business oriented place. Just the right things in place. No extravagant facilities

• Reviewed: 17 March 2017

• King Room - Microwave and Fridge

Noise from students and staffs

• Reviewed: 16 March 2017

• Reviewed: 13 February 2017

Bed Location Price Airport Shuttle

• Reviewed: 23 October 2016

All the staff was extra nice and accommodating!

Computer was way too slow.