Reviews of Days Inn by Wyndham Baltimore Inner Harbor 3 stars

100 Hopkins Place, Inner Harbor, Baltimore, MD 21201, USA

#23 of 78 hotels in Baltimore

• Reviewed: 31 August 2018

Quick trip for Orioles game and sights
    • Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

We drove in from New York and my daughter needed to use the restroom and they told us to use the restroom in the lobby when we walked in the cleaning lady kicked us out and said go use the one in the basement. That wasn't a very friendly start.

Everything else is great! Lifeguard at the pool the rooms are clean and very convenient to everything.

Parking very expensive. Coming back to Baltimore in September and staying at B&B in little Italy.

See food service above

Accommodations all good. Nobody around to seat us at the restaurant and no room service menu in the room. Food service came up short

Enjoyable, thank you.
    • Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Continental Breakfast Broken ice and drink machine on my floor. I know this happens.

Courteous and helpful staff. Told me how to exit parking garage with very good description at 4 am. Housekeeping was polite and very helpful.

It was excellent
    • Premier Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Everything was great!! Thank you!

The breakfast with veggie egg omelet was excellent, the bed was extremely comfortable, the staff at the entrance (Yusuf and the others) and check in ( Jess and The others were very friendly and courteous

On the day after check in someone issued a room key to our...
    • Premier Queen Room - Non-Smoking

On the day after check in someone issued a room key to our room. We were setting in our room when an individual entered our room. This is a gross security violation.

Overall Days Inn provided a great experience.

Nothing I can think of.

The staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was comfortable and clean. The location was ideal for everywhere I wanted to visit. I’d definitely return here for my next visit.

The whole staff rocks!!
    • Deluxe Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Rooms are all redone. Only 2 double beds, in each room. We rented 2 adjoining rooms - which was perfect for a family of 4.

The staff, cleanliness and comfort 5 stars! Excellent location, security and service, food, beverages. You all made our family vacation memorable. Highly recommend this hotel!

The coziest corner of Baltimore
    • Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I'd expect the AC at a reasonable temp when I check in during a heat wave.

Individual tagging for all the items on my trolley when I checked luggage. Made me feel good about the process.

• Reviewed: 4 August 2018

Location was great.
    • Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

PARKING... I had no problem paying $30 for parking. What I did have a problem with was the fact that they didn’t tell you that your $30 charge runs out at checkout time. The parking is private/public parking, so anyone can use the garage. If you pay through the garage it’s $30 for 24 hrs. If you pay through the hotel you get ripped off. I asked specifically about this because I knew we would be an hour or two coming back late and they said no problem we would just have to pay a little more. Well when we went to leave... nope... we had to pay another $30 for 2 hrs because we went through the hotel which is total BS. DONT PAY THEM FOR PARKING! Now on to the other issues... downstairs looks great...Upstairs another story.... upon entering our room there was some type of bugs on the bathroom floor and it smelled as if someone had just finished a nice long crap. The beds were uncomfortable and every time the ac cut on it made a bubbling sound like the water had to run through it first. I could have stayed at a way nicer place with valet parking for what I paid. $60 for approximately 21 hours of parking. Lol. What a damn joke!

Location was great.

• Reviewed: 3 August 2018

almost nothing
    • Deluxe Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The staff is not as friendly as I thought. They always interrupted me when I tried to say something. Also, sometimes I asked questions while they just ignored me.

almost nothing

NIce clean quiet place close to the harbor.
    • Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Breakfast would have been nice.

The location was close to the Harbor. The staff was friendly and helpful. The place was very clean and bright. They even had a life guard at the pool. The parking lot was next door.

Good location - nice staff
    • Deluxe Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The room was small, I also think they should give a free breakfast to guests.

It was located across street from convention center where my son was attending an event. Staff at front desk were friendly & helpful. Our waiter James at the restaurant was the best- very friendly, helpful & just fun to talk to!! Made our dinner very enjoyable!!

Despite the BAD WEATHER, THE HOTEL WAS AWESOME. THEY MADE US VERY COMFORTABLE 😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀
    • Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Nothing, everything was Excellent, YEEEESSSS 😉😙.

The cleanness, the hospitality, the price, the pool, and the gentleman at the front desk who recommended VERY NICE RESTAURANT S, HE WAS THE NICEST GUY. THANK U😀. CAN'T WAIT TILL I COME BACK IN AUGUST 😀😀😀😀😀.

Good bang for your buck.

Room was a bit musty as was the hallway. Needs better breakfast options. Parking expensive for location and level of hotel.

Room fee for area. Accommodating staff. Convenient to Camden Yards. Very quiet. I've stayed here many times. The price outweighs the faults.

Poor Value
    • Deluxe Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The toilet didn’t flush. We didn’t realize this until the morning, and had to use the lobby restroom. The room reeked of FaBreeze. Parking was $30 for less than 24 hours. There were no hospitality amenities. Coffee in the lobby cost $2.65. The breakfast buffet cost $19.00. It wasn’t as though we were in a resort area. We were in Baltimore!

The location was close enough to walk to the balloark. We had some issues, and the manager graciously took some charges off our bill. The staff was friendly and helpful.

Close to restaurants and stores
    • Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

... I always go on vacation and never had been charge for breakfast ..... and other items that are available for free at other hotels like tea bags and coffee ....

Close to restaurants and stores

would definitely book here again
    • Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The security and front door person were not very informed. I asked where I could charge my phone (if there was a "business room" available and they were clueless and told me to wait in line and ask a front desk person.

The ability to stay last minute and the proximity to inner harbor. The bartender was awesome, so friendly!

Will definitely stay again if I make it back there.
    • Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The location of the property was perfect! We could easily walk to the water front and to many restaurants. The staff were helpful and had excellent recommendations regarding where to eat

Comfortable, reasonably-priced hotel in a great location near the inner harbor.
    • Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Staff was very knowledgable and helpful. We arrived early and although they couldn't accommodate us at that time with a room, they stored our luggage and offered any other help we needed. Everyone we encountered was friendly and efficient.

Clean, Friendly but plan something else for breakfast.
    • Business King Room - Non-Smoking

We paid for an overpriced buffet breakfast at hotel restaurant that was not so great. The pool is so small it does not seem worth having.

The staff was super nice and our room was great. The parking garage is very convenient.

Great.
    • Deluxe Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The location of this hotel is perfect for ease of transit into the city and out of the city and walking distance to the ball stadium and the inner harbor.

Definitely worth staying atvthis locatepoon. However, I'd stay lo
    • Deluxe Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The cost of the Parking. Too expensive.

That there's a restaurant called the Pratt Street Ale House down the block from the hotel. The food and drinks are great.

Excellent location.
    • Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Small restaurant with poor service, but plenty of good option nearby.

Excellent location. Easy walk to Inner Harbor. Clean quiet rooms. Friendly, helpful staff.

It was close to everything!
    • Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Nothing. Would also like to add we had four people stay there and only three towels we had to get towels 2 days, and I also asked for for regular coffees and still each day was two regular coffee and two decaf other than that I like the stay.

It was close to everything!

Great Bang for your Buck!
    • Deluxe Business Double Room - Non-Smoking

Didn't like staying street side, there too much road noise during the night. One bell man was rather standoffish. The bed was a little stiff, and we wanted a king size which wasn't available. The extremely small bar appeared to have some "regulars," one of whom had a baby at the bar!

Reasonable prices throughout. Terrific staff and almost all were exceptionally friendly. The bartender was great and the servers were as well. The food was quite good in the restaurant. Great value for the money.

Overpriced! But beds comfortable!
    • Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Firstly the hotel charged us 90$ for 3 days parking, outrageous! Then we had breakfast, a coffee, tea, 3 pancakes for my husband and 3 for me! Which came to nearly 30 dollars and they were not nice, overdone! Our room smelt musty and was dated. The constant noise of sirens outside was annoying.

The hotel was in a good location, only a 10 minutes walk from the inner harbor , the staff was friendly. The beds were comfortable.

The hotel is in a perfect location and price was great
    • Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I have nothing negative to say

The staff was friendly and extremely accommodating. I needed one room to be handicap accessible and had no problem arranging it. During check in staff was extremely friendly and helpful with getting luggage to our rooms.

Fabulous hotel with outstanding amenities and staff
    • Premier Queen Room - Non-Smoking

My husband and I had a wonderful time. The hotel is beautiful, has a resteraunt, a pantry for snacks and the staff and security personnel are absolutely outstanding. Walking to the inner harbor was perfect!!! Also, it great there is a lovely pool. We couldn't believe how cheap it was,we usually stay in columbia and pay almost triple for way less value.

Wardell, at the reception, was the best person we have met...

Wardell, at the reception, was the best person we have met along the way. Kind and very helpful in finding the best places around the city. We would come back just for him.

Have stayed there at least 3 other times and property and staff has been consistently excellent!
    • Deluxe Business Double Room - Non-Smoking

Parking is always pricey but in line with surroundings so it is acceptable

Location, staff and amenities are great. Experience is far better than the perception of a Day's Inn.

Location, location, location.
    • Deluxe Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

What an amazing location; just a couple of blocks from Baltimore’s Inner Harbour. The parking is a extremely convenient; and particularly reasonably for a hotel situated in the heart of this vibrant city. Excellent.

Walking distance to Inner Harbor, Parking was next door just...
    • Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The price of the room was too high ($307 for 2 nights) and the price of parking was out of the world ($30 per day). It was a standard room

Walking distance to Inner Harbor, Parking was next door just walk over the little bridge and you were in the hotel. The staff was super, made you feel welcome. Restaurant on the premises was nice

Bed was very comfortable and hotel was in a nice old...
    • Deluxe Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Would be nice to have complimentary breakfast.

Bed was very comfortable and hotel was in a nice old building right in old harbor. Everything was clean and worked well.

Excellent, besides the parking experience.
    • Deluxe Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The parking. We got charged for two days. We should have been informed of the parking ending at 12:00 pm in the afternoon the next day. We would have moved the car.

Stayed one night and I hope to return again and stay longer.
    • Deluxe Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Impressed by the cleanliness of the hotel and the entire area of the Inner Harbor. Visited the Aquarium and the location was awesome, only 4 blocks away. The check-in staff was very helpful and friendly.

Great value and not your typical Days Inn
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Wish the restaurant at the hotel would have opened their enclosed outside area on Friday night. Was a beautiful night out and no reason they could not open it

The hotel was able to fill my request for an accessible room which was great. Bell hop offered to help with my luggage which was not required.

My stay was just ok that’s all
    • Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I just said too expensive and no indoor pool my stay

I didn’t like it that much too expensive no free breakfast also no indoor pool my children always expect a hotel with pool access.

Not too bad, stayed there 2 times so far.
    • Queen Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

$30.00 a day Parking, no Continental Breakfast, restaurant a little pricey also.

I like this place for the closeness to Inner Harbor. A little pricey, then on top of it it cost $30.00 a day to park. granted you can come a go as many times as you want, but why you can walk to everything in Inner Harbor.

Overall it was ok
    • Business King Room - Non-Smoking

I did not like the parking situation. It is so confusing. No one seemed to be able to give me the write answer. I was given the run around for people to talk to. I also did not like the fact that I couldn’t have a late check out.

Your Hotel staff was exceptional. Went out of there way to try and help you with hotel related issues. Very friendly.

The staff of the hotel was really nice. The location was excellent. It is really close to the harbor, which is one of the most beatiful places in the city.

Nice staff, clean, and good location made the stay worth it.
    • Deluxe Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

We were never informed that the restaurant would be closed for renovations and when asked where we could get breakfast, we were informed about a place over a mile away. It would have been appropriate to at least let us know there would be no food available and we could have planned better. In addition, the mattresses were uncomfortable.

The staff was outstanding. They were responsive, accommodating, and very nice to deal with. The location was great! The rooms were clean and spacious.

Great Location, valur for money
    • Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

This property is right in heart of downtown Baltimore. Restaurants, bars, bus stops and all other convenience near by. The Baltimore harbor is a stone's throw away.

Not worth the price, not clean and definitely not customer oriented!
    • Premier Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Beds were terribly uncomfortable bathroom was not clean charged us to park $60 for the night we could not get back in to have our ticket validated banged and banged on sliding glass doors was not worth one dime that we paid would not stay there again no hospitality at all customer service was terrible for all the money we were charged should have at least offered complimentary breakfast nothing. Will never stay there again!

Just a block from arena

The room was nice and clean when we arrived.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The parking situation and that face that we payed for a room already and they didn’t want to give us our room. AAA had different things on their website for the room that I wanted.

The room was nice and clean when we arrived.

Great location! Great price!
    • Deluxe Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Started for a concert at Royal Farms Arena. Couldn’t have gotten any closer! I liked the security. You needed a key to get in from the back and security was at the front making sure we were all safe.

Worth the price; if youre looking for somewhere to stay on a budget, this is it.
    • Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

There could be a free bottle of water in the room. Also the walls are rather thin so we could here our neighbours who were extremely loud for a little bit.

The staff are great and very helpful. The beds were comfortable and the room was clean.

The lady that checked us out was very pleasant and rechecked...

The gentleman that checked us in rushed us through and didn’t tell us anything about the amenities of the hotel. I would also have appreciated having the same info in the room and also something about all the closest restaurants or even about the restaurant on site. Just communication

The lady that checked us out was very pleasant and rechecked our parking tag to make sure it was valid. Glad she did because the gentleman that processed it for us the night before did not do it correctly.

extremely helpful staff, clean and spacious room, close to...
    • Premier Queen Room - Non-Smoking

the hotel did not provide shower gel, only shampoo; and the streets outside are noisy at night (although this isn't the hotel's fault)

extremely helpful staff, clean and spacious room, close to the harbor

Good deal for the money, but next time I will spend extra for a nicer hotel
    • Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Some stains on one of the sheets. Not able to crack the windows open. Old clumpy pillows. The wifi internet was, at times, very slow

The bed was OK. Great location.

I enjoyed my stay.
    • Deluxe Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The thick curtains cannot be closed. This becomes an issue because there was a parking lot light just outside the window. So the room cannot be darkened at night.

Friendly staff. Clean rooms. Nice shampoo, conditioner and hand cream. Excellent proximity to convention center. Very fast and reliable wi-fi.

Good deal!
    • Deluxe Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Location a bit far from Inner Harbor. Other guests a bit disrespectful (smoking, yelling)

Bed comfortable. Nice that sink was outside of bathroom. Staff helpful

Over-promised, under delivered. Charge you extra for every little thing. Thumbs down.
    • Deluxe Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Led to believe overnight parking included, then hit with a $61 dollar charge to get my car out. Breakfast not included, not even coffee, then staff expects a tip on top. Housekeeping ignores Do Not Distrurb signs on door.

This hotel is very nice.
    • Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

This hotel is very nice. The staff is very friendly. We have stayed here before and really enjoyed the hotel. It is very clean and close to the Royal Farms Arena and the convention center. It is within walking distance to the inner harbor and restaurants. When we travel to Baltimore this is where we always stay.

Very clean. Check in the guest services rep was very informative, definitely charged way to much!
    • Deluxe Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Issues with toilet first time is was used. I took the back off and fixed it myself. I wanted just an hour over check out and was told no. Went to the restaurant the waiter was by himself.. could tell he was stressed so we left and didn’t eat.

Very clean comfy bed.

Very nice overall.
    • Deluxe Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Breakfast buffet was not set up Saturday or Sunday even though it was on menu.

Easy check in, easy checkout, on first floor close to entrance, fairly quiet.

Location and the staff was wonderful
    • Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Parking cost could've been less. The rate was no different than some of the surrounding parking garages. I think it should be a bit more competitive.

Location and the staff was wonderful

Affordable, but no frills.
    • Queen Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Parking was expensive at $30 per day. Breakfast not included. Contrary to the depictions in the photos, the room we stayed in was not updated.

The property was reasonably priced for the location, and the staff were friendly and helpful.

• Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The check in experience was terrible for a game day. The lobby was full of people and they did not allow even a few minutes early check in. As a result, there were long queues at 3:00 and it took us 40 mins to check iin.

Loved it here, would stay again and recommend!
    • Premier Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The parking situation was a little annoying- having to pull back onto a busy street to pull into the parking deck. But once parked, getting back into the hotel was easy and convenient so it made up for the minor hassle.

The staff were warm and accommodating, rooms were clean and comfortable and location was excellent.

The only thing I would say I wasn't happy with was...
    • Deluxe Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The only thing I would say I wasn't happy with was having to pay $30.00 for parking when we were staying at the hotel. Not knowing prior to stay having to pay. Otherwise very happy

The Check-in personnel were unbelievably helpful- Way beyond...
    • Deluxe Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

On departure, the desk help gave us incorrect information about local parking options in the area near the hotel.

The Check-in personnel were unbelievably helpful- Way beyond what I have experienced elsewhere.

Nice comfortable hotel, good location, good standard of decor, friendly staff.

All good.

Good standard of room decor, friendly staff, easy walk to the football stadium, near the orange line free bus that circles the city. Could unload car then park in multi level car park that has an entrance to the hotel.

overall a lovely stay in a comfortable room for a great price at a VERY convenient location
    • Deluxe Business Double Room - Non-Smoking

room service could have been better, i think... one day the room wasn't cleaned at all...on another day, they didn't bother to vacuum.

staff were very friendly, helpful and polite

Nice place would stay there again!
    • Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Staff was very nice and helpful. The room was clean and very comfortable. The location -convenient to inner harbor and other areas. The hotel parking was very reasonable at $10 per day with unlimited in and out.

Good
    • Deluxe Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The pricing per night was a bit too expensive

Location of the hotel, the staff. I liked almost all of it but the price for the one night we stayed was a bit expensive.

Enjoyable, restful and the staff were great.
    • Deluxe Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Breakfast , and could have had a better lounge bar than just a stool in the restaurant bar .

No breakfast provided just tea and coffee facilities, not enough fresh milk just powder but the room was superb, clean and very comfortable and the location was within 5 minutes walk to the harbour.

Excellent stay!
    • Deluxe Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

If I had to be picky, the only thing negative would be the coffee in rooms. Perhaps they should have more packets of creamer...

Customer service at the front desk was excellent! Room was very clean and cozy.

It was a reasonably priced stay, relatively close to everything, great staff.

The staff was outstanding. Starting at the front desk to the bar and restaurant everyone we met was smiling and friendly. The location was outstanding - close to the theater and restaurants. We walked everywhere and felt very safe.

Tranquilidade at a good budget price
    • Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Excellent sized room, spotlessly clean, very comfortable bed, fridge, microwave, in room coffee machine and free internet. Staff all extremely helpful and and a stones throw from the convention center and downtown harbor areas. Really good value.

Receiving attendant was rude when asked to change room to a lower level.

The hand washing basin is out in the Room. Not enough space to place twoi big suitcases. A little crammed.

Nice waffles for breakfast. Great location right next to the Convention center

No complaints at all, and half the price of some of the nearby hotels!
    • Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The wifi was rather slow at times, but mostly adequate. It also isn't secure (no password required) so be warned if you are intending to do your banking that it might not be a good idea. They only provide paper cups, but I borrowed a mug from the restaurant which was both nicer to drink from and better for the environment.

Helpful staff, comfortable bed, but rather noisy heater (I chose not to use it and got an extra blanket instead). The coffee maker and filter coffee was good, and it was great to have a fridge and microwave (although no crockery/cutlery, but I'm sure the restaurant would lend them to you if you asked). Given that Baltimore is not necessarily the safest of cities, this is in a really good location where you can safely walk to the shops and restaurants of Inner Harbour.

worst stay in days inn ever.
    • Queen Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Hotel was 2 blocks away from major fire station and sirens all day and night. No secure WiFi and TV reception was spotty at best. when mentioned WiFi, manager (and I use the term loosely) told my partner to reduce the security settings in phone and computer to allow use of unsecured WiFi. what an idiot. parking was such an additional cost that it made other things impossible. No breakfast included as advertised. Hotel stay was worst I have ever had and will never book again with days inn. Also will have to consider very hard whether or not I will ever use your service again.

Weather was nice.

Comfortable, clean, friendly.

Cost of parking

Every single staff member, from security greeting at arrival to front desk and restaurant staff— professional, polite and helpful! Accommodations were perfect!

The location was excellent went there for game at the...
    • Premier Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Did not include breakfast and did not offer complimentary coffee in lobby.

The location was excellent went there for game at the MT&T stadium. Very close to attractions.

The staff was very welcoming and efficient.
    • Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The staff was very welcoming and efficient. I especially liked the fact that Security came and met me at my car when my son dropped me off at the hotel each evening. This was a nice touch for a woman travelling alone. I had take out from the restaurant int the hotel and it was very good. Easy access to I-95 and the Orioles and Ravens stadium.