Reviews of Roomba Inn & Suites at Old Town 2 stars

#364 of 407 hotels in Orlando

5.3

5.2

6.2

My stay was great defenetly some things need to woek out but over all great!
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

I didnt lile the breakfast because the tables were very dirty and none were able to sit in. The bathroom was not comfortable at all was gross and not clean.

The bed was was extra comfy thou!

Cheap
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

The room had a moisture issue and a strong mold odor.

It was a cheap hotel. So you get what you pay for. Cheapest i found in all Orlando area. Staff was friendly and curteous.

It is 20 minutes from the airport
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Sofa Bed

The breakfast is awful, artificial orange juice, full bread, a huge line to request some scramble eggs, very sad breakfast it is better to buy a yogurt in 7/11. The building is wet and old.

It is 20 minutes from the airport

Poor
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

The place was dirty. People look like they live at this location and hanging out outside of rooms. Room smelled and walls were cracked. Not clean at all and not even close to what the pictures on the website are like.

Terrible, dont stay here!
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Sofa Bed

Rooms were dirty and outdated. Stains on pull out couch bed the we were given sheets for. Disgusting bathroom and dirty floor.we had a suite and nothing in little kitchen except coffee pot. no trash can in room. Breakfast was fried eggs and bread for toast or cereal. Coffee was empty when we went to get some.breakfast was a bit unorganized. Won't stay here ever again and I don't recommend it.

I totally recommend it and will revisit
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

What could have been better was the organization of the room. Some rooms missed coffee or towels etc.,, I

I liked that the hotel was so close to everything and has great a.c and is very comfortable.

Price was good! USE CAUTION!!!!!
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

When we arrived there were 2 police cars, 2 officers in the lobby, 2 customers complaining about extra charges on their bill. The rooms were dated. The a/c Unit drained in the room and the rug was soaked. The security latch was broken on the door. Water marks on the ceiling. The shelf along closet broken and hanging down. No refrigerator. Safe didn’t work without a key. The hot tub was more of a kiddie pool. The “bar” was just a sitting area with vending machines. Used to be a bar at one point. Now BYOB!!! Breakfast was restaurant next door cooking eggs and toast. Would kick people out of breakfast if u forgot to fill out ticket at front desk. No signs to inform u of process for breakfast. BEST OF ALL!! The house keeping staff left our door open. Didn’t close it to lock. Just pulled the door partially closed and left it like that. We arrived back 8 hours later. Didn’t need the key to get in. Just pushed door open. Good thing we put locks on our luggage and bags. Had multiple cameras, $1,500 cash, and other valuables that could have been stolen. When we got into the room we had to take inventory to make sure everything was there and nothing was stolen or missing.

It was 6 miles away from Disney. Lots of places to shop around the area. Parking was free

On the positive side the beds were very comfortable and the room temperature was easily controlled.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

The room had no refrigerator or microwave. we were given another room witch had these items except the refrigerator did not work. A different one was brought in that did work. the only other problem was that the distance from where the car was parked to the room was too far.

The location to Old Town and other attractions. The breakfast was much more than expected.

Don't spend your money here😡
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Don't spend your money here😡 Smelled like mildew, the carpet was damp the remote was brocken the sink kept breaking I couldn't even call the customer service because the phone wasn't working worst place ever I complained about it and they said they were going to send maintenance but no one ever came I complained again and got into an argument with the manager

It was like a roach motel they don’t use the tiki bar the breakfast is nasty and old
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

The staff the woman that was there at check out did nothing to see what they can do. I told them they charged me twice and she said I had to take it up with my bank and I did but still didn’t get my credit.

Well first off this hotel charged me twice for my 3 night stay. The room was horrible first the tv didn’t work and there was holes in the wall and ceiling never again will I stay here not worth my money twice but the charged me twice

I would like to relive it all over again.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

They told us they were closing 5 31 18 i dont like it Efrom was an. Excellent. Manager but. Now. He. Wont. Have a job i would. Like to know what happens to him

The eggs fantastic especially put on my toast Mymattress was rather hard but it was fine to me Why are. They closing down not fare to us people who. Like staying there

Dirty
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Sofa Bed

Dirty hotel, old beds and sofa bed had stained mattress. Bathroom was dirty and toilet barely flushed. Floor looks like it had not been cleaned. We had a suite and no trash can in kitchen. Don't stay at this hotel! Photos online are deceiving. Breakfast was fried egg and bread or cereal No meat or variety.

We specifically booked this hotel for the pool tiki bar...
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

We specifically booked this hotel for the pool tiki bar and it was not open anymore when we got there, which was not stated on the website.The room smelled like mold. The hotel looks like a nice place online but it looks completely different when you get there.

Never will I stay here again!!!
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Sofa Bed

Many things I didnt like about this hotel. First. After waiting in line for 25 minutes to get my room. I go to my room and the locks did not work in my suite. No green or red light. No power to them so I couldn't get into my room. Went back down to office. Stand in line for 20 more minutes so the maintenance can try to get us in. He had no luck. So I went back to the office while in line I over heard a complaint of a woman went to her room and there is someone else there. They booked 2 strangers in the same room. When I was helped they gave me a different room. I was able to get into the room. But now this room do not have a working ac. Went back to the office. Waited and waited. Then was told there is nothing they can do and they r over booked. So i explained to them that this is not good business at all. He said he has one more room. We checked it out locks work and there was ac.... so we stayed there in that room. Noticed no telephone at all for a wake up call. The coffee maker was missing pieces. And when I asked the office for extra blanket and sheets. They said they only have one set when I needed two. So we went out to old town trying to relax on this trip after hrs of driving. On our way back to the hotel room. One of my family members tripped on property due to uneven pavement on property. She was kinda ok. Ankle hurt the whole trip. So that ruined a lot since she was able to do limited walking. Go back to our room just to find out our keys do not work now. So had to go back to the office and re do our keys again. Out of all the hotels put together in my whole life. I had never had this much trouble in a single hotel. After everything said in done for the trip. I paid full price for the entire weekend. For a big hassle. I will not be going back here ever again!!!!

What I liked about the property is it was located on old town and we went to funspot

DO NOT STAY HERE!!!
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Seriously unsafe and dodgy place to stay. My kids were so scared they didn’t sleep at all and we were absolutely convinced the car would be gone when we left the next morning! Thankfully it wasn’t but I wouldn’t stay there again if you paid me!

Regret every penny spent.
    • Standard King Room

Everything. Bedrooms smell like mold. Keys dont work to doors. Breakfast was a self serve..meaning i had to cook it myself. Literal punch bowls filled with cereal. Cartons of eggs next to a griddle...a line of hotel guests cooking their eggs themselves one person at a time. This place is a joke.

Nothing. Don't recommend this hotel to anyone. Booking.com should remove from offers.

The location is nice and close to everything
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Very dirty they use the towels they give guests to shower with to clean the bathroom floors and they have very bad service. Doors are always getting stuck and keys don’t work. They don’t clean the rooms everyday very dirty

The location is nice and close to everything

Not staying again
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

The floors in the room made you feet black. There's were ants everywhere. I booked stating that there was 4 of us and we were given 2 towels and 1 wash cloth everyday.

The pool was the highlight here. Although we had to clean up after others

Not what I expected.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

The pictures online did not match the actual quality of the hotel. It appeared to be an older hotel that had gone through renovations but not a lot of money was spent on these renovations. The staff was pleasant. The rooms were clean. The beds were comfortable. The carpet does need to be replaced not cleaned. There was a mixup in our room when we tried to get into our room the first night. Someone was already there. Thank goodness the card key didn't work. But our key card worked on the room next door which turned out to be a suite. Management let us stay there at no extra charge, however, when we went to get into our room the next night our keycard didn’t work. An inconvenience to get a new key card but no problems. It’s not a place I would recommend or stay at again. I booked this hotel based on the pictures and online comments. Which were all good.

It was convenient to Disney.

The room did not meet my expections on looks and cleanliness therefore, I would not stay again.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

I was given black stained bath towel. The building inside and outside looks really run down. The pictures online makes it look like it's updated but the paint is chipping. Carpet looks like it hasnt been shampooed in years. There is no refrigerator or microwave in room. This should a standard amenity.

The price, location, ease of checkin and resturant on premises.

The staff.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

The staff. The guy in the front desk that works overnight (robert) is very rude. He doesnt have any patience and he likes to argue with customers. He need to fix that attitude.

Never again.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Key cards had to be programmed everyday. (Door locks were not working properly). Room door didn’t fully close, it had like an inch gap, you could see it was open by force and wasn’t fixed. Broken curtains. Room had insects. Asked house keeping for clean towels, they didn’t have. Clogged drains.

Pool was nice.

Horrible experience. I would NEVER go there again!!!!
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Room smelled bad. Rug was dirty & stickie. We had NO water at check in and was not informed. We had to go to a gas station after checking in to use the bathroom!

It was close to fun spot.

Cheap but not recomendable
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

It looks like the typical motel where they murdered someone recently, the staff were far not collaborative at all.

It was among the cheapest and we agree that it was a fair price

Old rooms, terrible maintenance. Look for another place to stay.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

The room was old, had a funny smell, and was just dirty. Tv and Telephone was not working. I had to take baths with my cellphone flashlights because lights were not working. 2/4 light bulbs in the room we re not working. And nothing was fixed in our 8 days stay, even tho we complained. Safe was also not working. I wouldnnt go back there even if it was free.

Blonde gal was very nice and helpful. Large mexican guy, wasalso ok in an informal way.

I did not like it at all !! Got a better room at a different hotel that was cleaner and cheaper .
    • Standard King Room

The room was dirty and smellled . The rug was so dirty that your feet turned black . Did not have enough towels in the room after they cleaned . I would not recommend this place to anyone I know !!!

The staff was very nice and easy to work with.
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Sofa Bed

There were no blankets on the bed, only sheets and a coverlet. The staff were very apologetic and stated the key had been lost to the laundry room. The second night they were able to supply the needed items for the room.

The staff was very nice and easy to work with. The staff friendliness definitely made up for the lack of some things.

Good warm shower, 24h reception.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Stinky room, stinky elevator, staff didn't replace cofee pads (and actually they took away the existings ones), the magnetic keys would deactivate every day.

Good warm shower, 24h reception.

I wouldn't recommend my worst enemy to this place.
    • Standard King Room

The door latch was broken, the phone was not working, there was a very bad odor, and the bathroom was dirty. I asked for a different room; it was just as bad. We canceled our 3 day reservation, but the clerk had to charge me for one night, until I could come back the next day and see management.

Absolutely nothing

Would never go again.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

The room had no microwave, the electric sockets definitely didn’t work would the bathroom didn’t have a knob to turn on the water so couldn’t take a bath had my day full so tried to call front desk the phone never got picked up. Horrible

The pool

Averagely Okay
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

1)there was no intercom to the reception from the room. 2)No room directory on how to use to shower and no shower pail or bucket 3)No tooth brush & paste 4)No room service for food(meal) 5)No adaptor to socket to charge phone for international visitors whose charger is different from the socket fixed in the room 6)there was no tea & enough tea in the room, only coffee. It's not everyone that takes coffee on health ground 7)No water to drink in the room, in Dubai there is at least two bottle water provided daily, the guest can buy extra if need more 8)No footmat at the door step of bathroom, so rug smells from continuous use.

The bed, location and peaceful environment

Don't do it

Room was filthy, romote didn't have batteries or back plate and after having batteries put in it wouldn't change the channel or volume, they gave us a handicap room which we didn't reserve, then to top it off the next morning after the cops left the night before the shower head fell off when I turned the shower on. Don't waste time or money on the place stay far away.

Pool is clean
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Delux room=standard room the wifi sucks the maids wake you up early to find if you cheking out even if you hace until 11am they wake you at 8am with cleaning cars also now they charge a deposit even if you pay with credit card i cannot make me a coffee cup missing

Pool is clean

Hanging out by the pool
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

My key card did not work all weekend,I had to keep going to the office in order to get into our room, and one of the bed frame was broken, the maintenance guys had to replace the bed frame during our stay, besides that I guess it was as ok

Hanging out by the pool

Price
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Bathroom Note-0 (It's been a while since the housekeepers do not use Bleach here.) Smell - 0 (Smells bad, smell musty.) Morning coffee- I do not even dare have coffee here Carpets, I never stayed in a hotel that was afraid of (I just arrived in an hour ago and I still can not rest.) The maids discuss in the corrido, they shout, they speak loudly ... No respect. I do not recommend it. The officials scream in the hallways, they argue, it looks like a circus.

Price

Do not stay here.

The locks on the top of the door was broken. The lights about the sink did not work the whole room was dark. The employees extremely were rude. The elevator looked and sounded like it could break and fall at anytime. General look of the place was poor. Room keys continued not to work. Wall sockets had wires coming out. Bathroom dirty. Lamps didn't work.

The short distance to Disney world was the ONLY good thing about this hotel.

You get what you pay for — partly.
    • Standard King Room

When they upgraded my room the refrigerator or microwave or tv remote didn’t work , they keys kept not working , we had to keep walking up to the main lobby , they NEVER answer the phone.

They upgraded my room

Disappointed by the fake reviews I saw on booking.com and made me chose this terrible hotel.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

The most disgusting place! Walls and carpet were dirty. Towels were disgusting ! They never took the trash out ! (We stayed 5 nights). And the worse, we had mice in our room. I don’t understand how this disgusting hotel was rated 4 stars ! Who are the clients who rated the hotel? Are they real? They changed our room 3 times because it was way too dirty ! I was so upset and tires that I finally accepted to stay in the 3rd room (still dirty !) The manager is supposed to call me. I’m still waiting. The area is ghetto. I’d rather pay more and and be in a clean hotel and closer to Disney. I DON’t recommend this hotel. Other clients were also complaining. One of them had a leak in her room.

Absolutely nothing that I like there. Disgusting place!

It was close to many amenities
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Sofa Bed

Room was horrible, mattresses were uncomfortable, never changed the sheets , the carpet is dirty, never clean the bathroom, it was just awful!

It was close to many amenities

Poor Customer Service
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

A LOT! receptionists would never answer the phone when you call them from your room. They would sometimes but would hang up. Rude! Housekeepers cleaned our room but didn't put towels in. We went and ask the receptionist since they are not picking up the phone. He gave us 3 instead of 5 and promised us he will send more. NOBODY CAME!

I like it just u need bater wfi cus poelop with kids that does home school needs to take a test and
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

My son ask a couple of times for help with the wfi so he can take a test and it did not work so he did not do it that is the only thing i am made about.

It was close to eat and close to my work ..

The fact that they gave me a flooded room then try try to...
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

The fact that they gave me a flooded room then try try to pick up the water with the steam cleaner told me there was no more problem then the problem persist then they try to change my room gave me a room with someone already in there then change my room for the third time and the room wasn't equipped with soap and certain things that the room should have had couldn't get me to stay there again even if you gave me a free week

The location is great I would like to see some up keep I took my own lysol to clean for extra cleani
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Staff was very helpful and kind location is great ! !

The rooms need to be better inspected. Shampoo the rug dint just vacuum. Make sure everything in the room works and have a microwave and small refrig in every room . Spray once a month and fix the up keep of the building in and outside .

Worse place ever, do not book this property!
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Everything! It is a run down hotel, scheduled for demolition in August. There was a drug related double murder @ this location the week prior to us arriving, therefore did not feel safe bring there alone with my kids. Continental breakfast is a farce and too bad if you are late for the overcrowded shuttle to Disney as there is only 1 leaving at 930 am and let's not get into the shuttle to return to hotel. This trip will be the level at which all our bad trips will be compared to. 😠 btw the pictures on the website are old, when the hotel was in its heyday!!

Absolutely nothing! 😠

Would never stay here again
    • Standard King Room

Smell, stained musty carpet, questionable cleanliness of the linens, location, scary elevator, uncomfortable bed, bed lamp didn’t work

Night staff person was very nice

Checked out with full refund as soon as I could.

Rooms could be much, much cleaner and updated. Visible mold on walls. Bugs and roaches in rooms, would not recommend this hotel to anybody. Waste of time and money.

There were roaches in the drawers, light bulbs missing, bare wires showing. Switched rooms and found more bugs. Took pictures of everything and showed manager next day and was given refund for all nights, checked out as soon as I could.

Filthy moldy and nasty with roaches

Everything was disgusting and filthy

The room was filthy with roaches and mold in the fridge. The room service never happened after speaking with Mildred (GM). It was nastiness. You get what you pay for....

Do NOT stay here, this place should be shut down!!
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Sofa Bed

We have visited Florida numerous times. This was the worst hotel we’ve ever stayed in! There was mold on the shower curtain, bugs on the bathroom floor and sink. The sink faucet came off when turning it on. It leaked the 2 days we were there. They gave us 1 bath towel for 5 people. The door lock was broken and they told me they didn’t have the parts to fix it. The hot tub water was so dirty, it was cloudy. We went down for breakfast were they had bread set out all over a table so everyone could touch it. If you wanted it toasted, you had to wait in line for 1 four slice toaster shared by all. The bacon looked like something I’ve never seen before. So gross! I walked by at lest 5 rooms that are not in working conditions due to the ceiling had fallin in because of mold. It was dirty and gross. No batteries in the tv remote. I would not recommend this to anyone!!!

The only good thing about this hotel was the location.

You get what you pay for.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Nearly impossible to call or reach anyone at front desk. Carpets were stained and looked dirty and faucet area surrounded by what seemed baby ants. Door key also had to be replaced two straight nights because it wouldn’t open door

location.

Horrible experience left trip early

Everything was bad.

Room was dirty. Room was described inaccurately. Staff was not helpful especially housekeeping. Hotel to be demolished so staff appear to not care since owner does not. Smoke alarm was missibg and staff didnt care.

I would not go to this hotel anymore. It is the catastrophe.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

The furniture is very old and broken, only two outlets. Breakfast is very pure, no service. I am not recommend visit this "hotel".

It was convenient.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Couldn’t tell you about the breakfast because honestly didn’t eat it. Asked for towels and a maids respsonse was she might get me some when she cleaned rooms and I came back and my room was still dirty and I had no towels also the room had roaches I seen them the second night staying. Had to be moved from our first room due to the a.c not working at all. And the second room barely worked.

The location.

Never again
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Sofa Bed

Pool and hot tub weren't cleaned once in our 8 day stay. Tiki bar advertised never opened. Had to hunt down staff for blankets. To get towels was like giving blood. Poorly ran. Poorly kept. Awful breakfast. Needs beds...needs everything.

Inexpensive, but does not offer any extras. No microwave, frig, or coffee pot.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

The room was fairly dirty, with mildew on the walls of the bathroom. The curtains didn’t close all the way, so everyone walking by could see directly into our room. The rooms do not come with standard items such as a refrigerator, microwave, or coffee pot.

This hotel is conveniently located within walking distance of Old Town & Fun Spot.

Will never stay here again
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Our toilet clogged, the floor was soaked next to the air conditioner literally a a large puddle it smelled horrible, and the carpet felt nasty I had to keep shoes on...

It was close to Disney and old town

Unacceptable
    • Standard King Room

See the above. I disliked the stay so much I expressed it then in error.

The doorknob inside the bathroom fell off when touched. We had one hand towel and washcloth for two people. There was a single cup coffee pot but no coffee. No furniture matched and no lamps were plugged in which required us to climb behind the bed. I had to kill the bug in the shower. Television viewing was minimal. And breakfast was ridiculous. The staff fried eggs while we waited in a line of about 10 or 12. So the same line at one 4 slice toaster of individuals carrying a plate of 8 to 10 bread slices to toast was time consuming. The coffee was bitter and orange juice was tang not juice. We will never stay at the Roomba again. And I will not be booking with booking.com because of the 3 day cancellation policy. The weather was a factor that made us consider cancellation. We tried to cancel but could not because of the 3 day requirement. I will book at the actual hotel who has a short cancellation time requirement.

Not short enough.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Very dirty. Smelled like Lysol. Cigarette butts on raining. People( residents) congregating outside of room smoking and drinking beers. Knocks on door in middle of night. Bathroom lift didn’t work. Unable to put Do Not Disturb sign on door.

World's grossest carpeting found in kissimee!
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

The absolute filthiest carpet i have ever personally walked on. It was repulsive. I left my shoes on when possible. The exterior of the building is dirty. The room is dated and in serious need of a remodeling.

Shower was good and hot. Good pressure.

I would definitely stay at this property again. Not perfect, but not a bad place to stay.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

I had a few little frustrations but none that made my stay miserable. My room keys did not work after several attempts. The staff worked diligently to rectify the situation and even came to my room and loaded my cards at the site. There was a towel shortage when I arrived, and I had 4 people in my room. I requested additional towels, they staff actually went to a local store and purchased towels. They brought them to my room with the tags still on them. The housekeepers called maintenance immediately when we reported a leaking shower faucet. So even though there a few little issues, never once was I was inconvenienced or had a long wait for a remedy.

I will give the most honest review to those considering this property. If you are a person that is used to staying in a Hilton you will find this property substandard, however if you are looking to stay in a hotel that is inexpensive to save money for fun and activities, then this is a fine place to stay. This property is older and does need some repairs, however I never found anything to be a safety or sanitary issue. The bed and pillows were comfortable and the bathroom was clean. The facility is bug free and I never felt unsafe in any area of the hotel. The staff was very kind and helpful in any issue that I encountered. They promptly returned my deposit on my credit card. The breakfast was offered daily and consisted of various dry cereals, oatmeal, fruit, toast, bacon and fresh eggs served as you wait. If you are a person with very high expectations then reconsider, if you are looking for a place that is clean, safe and cheap, to crash for the night after a day of fun at the local sites, then you will be fine here. Hope this helps!

Disappointed and frustrated
    • Standard King Room

The staff made it seem like we were inconveniencing them at any small request. The first night we asked for extra towels and after we didn’t see them for an hour we went to the lobby and they told us they wouldn’t have towels until the morning. There were pieces of food and cigarette butts under the bed that were never cleaned. Our bed sheets were never changed and only 1 night of four did they change our towels. After our second day both of our key cards stopped working and rather than fixing it they just unlocked our door with keys so the next day we had to go to the lobby to fix the situation. We waited in the lobby for 30 minutes before anyone showed up to help us. The outside of the hotel felt very unsafe for us because of the people who would stand right outside our doors and smoke marijuana and would make inappropriate comments any time we walked by them. There were no enforcing of simple rules such as the pool said it was closed at 11pm yet at 2am while trying to sleep, a large group of people were very loudly playing in the pool for hours. The carpet in the room was disgusting, the staff was unhelpful and seemed annoyed at us staying there, sheets and towels were never changed or washed, and the outside area was poorly kept and felt unsafe. I will never stay here again and I will make sure no one I know stays there either.

We were there to visit Disney World and the location made it easy to get to and from the parks in a timely manner.

Just a stay over. That's all.

We couldn't use the hot tub. Taken over for most part by kids. They were jumping and diving into it.Rooms were musty and building needs upgrading.

Worst place ever!!!
    • Standard King Room

The rooms were outdated. There was a water stain under the sink. The lights had dead bugs in them. Our door kept getting stuck. We were either locked in or out. Vending machines were out of order. The walkways sounded like they were about to break.

The hotel was close to the attractions.

Never ever again!!
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Sofa Bed

The motel was not clean, to the point of disgusting. In the room the phone didn't work, there were not enough sheets which took an hour to get and 2 cell phones calls to the front desk, no batteries in the tv remote, the room smelled, and no one wanted to use the shower or toilet. Very unhappy.

Absolutely nothing

Would never go back and would recommend you take them off your site!!!!!!
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

The carpet hasn't been changed in decades. There was an open socket (no face plate) which could kill an inquisitive child. Couldn't plug in the coffee pot and the TV at the same time (one would shut off the other). When coming back at night saw a young man urinating on the building. Smelled marijuana when walking up to the building. Breakfast was a joke-eggs were like eating a piece of rubber. No door knob inside the bathroom. Received clean towels 2 out of 5 days.

The only thing we liked was that it was so close to Fun Town...
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

My check in took a bit longer than it should have because staff kept walking away from the desk and looked like she was just trying to get away from the counter, wasn't doing anything productive besides walking in circles trying to look like she was doing something. When I asked for extra towels to accommodate the extra people in my room, I had to go to the laundry room where nobody spoke English and they were all just standing there staring at me making me feel very uncomfortable. There were tiny bugs crawling all over our room, the carpets were so filthy that my kids had to wash their feet just to get in bed, the noises from other rooms and outside kept us up most of the night, the beds were super uncomfortable. While we were trying to finish gathering our luggage and getting ready, around 9 am, housekeeping just walked right in, didn't knock or anything, and my mother was in the middle of getting dressed. Check out wasn't until 11, there was no reason for them to be in there at that time, or they should have at least knocked!!

The only thing we liked was that it was so close to Fun Town and all the restaurants.

This was the worse hotel I ever stayed at a complete waste of money

Room was dirty, WiFi do not work, breakfast sucks, pool area dirty, it has a bar but it was close the whole time, kids was running up and down the hallway. The lights in my room took forever to come on

Staff was friendly and thorough.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

The motel and area was a little run down. The free breakfast was awful. The cost was not worth the room that was given.

Staff was friendly and thorough. The room was comfortable and clean

Good location if traveling to Disney parks and an ok...
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Very small rooms, everything looked gross, most of the lights didn’t work and the one in the bathroom was very loud, lots of cracks and discoloration and the curtains didn’t wanna cover the entire window for privacy. Also very loud at night and car alarms went off very early in the morning like 4-5 am

Good location if traveling to Disney parks and an ok distance from universal

Great for the price and location
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Our room wasn’t quite too my thoughts from the pictures, the ceiling you could see where there was some kind of water damage and was covered with paint poorly but considering the price the stay was ok

The staff was great as far as responding to your calls and questions and the location is great!!!

i really do not want to relive this experience but for the sake of others
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Sofa Bed

This motel is dirty and unsafe. We had a sleepless night with people screaming, drinking knocking on window and police and ambulence activity right by room at 5am. The following morning went to breakfast only to return to a taped off double murder two floors up from our room. Needless to say we checked out and were askedby front desk staff why as acted surprise when we told them what was going on. The rooms are dirty and people live there....definitely not for tourist....steer clear of this place.

absolutely nothing

Wouldn't book again here
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

the service and expectation of what the pictures look like not really what it looks like. Needs to be updated. Phone and tv didn't work. Was given keys to a room someone was already in. Room was switched and house keeping just tried to walk right in luckily we had the look on the top.

Pool view

It was Nasty!
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

It was Nasty! Since you arrive the Lobby smells, room smells, carpet was sticky, air conditioner makes a lot of noise. Horrible place!! I been traveling to Orlando for the last 14 years and this is the first time I have a bad experience. This is the first time I take my time to write a review because I want people to be aware. They offer free breakfast but it is not pleasant either. The plates were dirty, you still can see yellow from eggs on the “clean” plates. We ask for a bowl so we could get cereal and the answer was “they are dirty and I don’t know if they are going to be wash”. So we end up walking away and paying for breakfast somewhere else for our 2 days stay. And even the housekeeping was a joke. The beds were undo, all the blankets and pillows were on one bed. It was like if they were going to fix them, they move all the things to one bed and then they walk away. And it was not even a cheap place. For the $270 for 2 nights I was expecting a much pleasant place. And one more thing, they offer “free shuttle to the parks” but they only have one schedule trip to each park. But the one to Universal Studios doesn’t depart until 11:40am, so we couldn’t use that service neither. The worse experience ever! Just NASTY!!

An inconvenience when trying to find other accommodations during spring break to switch to.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

There was a bleach stain on the carpet the size of a basketball. The smoke detector was hanging off the wall. We tried to get more towels and couldn't. A roll away bed was unavailable. The "hot breakfast" was in a non-air conditioned room and had to be cooked by yourself. The eggs and bacon were on the bar counter next to a skillet. The breakfast room did not have enough clean plates and was pretty dirty. The outside sidewalks, garbage containers, steps, and tables were dirty and needed pressure washed. I also found that the bus times to and from the Disney parks were minimal and not frequent. It didn't help much for transportation.

I liked the price.

DO NOT STAY HERE.

This was horrible. Rooms smelled, fixtures were missing, ants crawling all over the sink....and our 2nd room wasn't much better. Only good thing was getting our money back and staying someplace else.

Spend an extra $40 and go to Best Western

Several people complained that their key didn’t work making the check in process long and uncomfortable. The room was far and the facilities were poorly kept and shady. The elevator looked like it came out of my worst nightmare and the walk to the room was creepy over a dinky balcony. We smelled weed on our long walk to the room and felt unsafe and couldn not wait to leave. Apparently they couldn’t wait either because 25 mimutes before check out we got an abrasive knock on the door reminding us that it’s time for check out. The drawers in the room would not stay shut and the knob on the sink was off.

The location was 15 minutes to Disney springs