Reviews of Best Western Plus Bloomington Hotel 3 stars

1901 Killebrew Drive, Bloomington, MN 55425, USA

#12 of 41 hotels in Bloomington

The beds, pillows and comforter are extremely comfortable.
    • King Suite with Fireplace - Non-Smoking

The beds, pillows and comforter are extremely comfortable. The room was very clean. Swimming pool area was so much fun. The buffet breakfast had a huge variety of food and was very good. The walk to the Mall of America was only a few minutes. Great hotel!!!

• Reviewed: 1 September 2018

We were there to go to MOA and it was within walking distance.

The vent in the bathroom did not work. The toilet made an annoying noise everytime it was flushed. The walls were paper thin so you could hear everything that was going on outside of your room and down the hall.

Convenience to MOA. The hotel itself and rooms were clean and very nice. Staff at Check in were nice.

• Reviewed: 1 September 2018

The property was very clean and in a great location.
    • Large Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

The property was very clean and in a great location. I would definitely stay here again. The rooms were very clean. The breakfast area was nice, very good breakfast! Staff was friendly

The bed was super comfy and huge!

Water pressure wasn't very strong.

The bed was super comfy and huge! All staff we encountered were very friendly. They offer a free on demand shuttle service to the mall but it is also only a short walk to the pedestrian bridge. Breakfast was well stocked and good variety.

Love this hotel !!!! Will be back again !
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Pool Side

The bed was a little to soft. But that’s personal preference so not a big deal at all .

We had a pool side room which was convenient for the kids. It was not as noisy as we expected which was great. This was our second time staying at this hotel. We will definitely stay again ! The staff is amazing.

The free continental breakfast was good and the free shuttle...
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The pool and kiddie pool were so cold that my kids wouldn't play or swim in them.

The free continental breakfast was good and the free shuttle to Mall of America was extremely convenient.

It was a horrible experience and I’m appalled that we spent our hard earned money to stay there
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Pool Side

I didn’t like how our A/C didn’t work so my husband and I and our 3 kids got very hot through the night where it was super uncomfortable I also didn’t like how rude the front desk staff were also didn’t like how we asked for a crib and my babies arm got stuck and he now has a huge bruise on it also didn’t like how the people above us were partying until 3 in the morning and my family got no rest and the front desk didn’t care and was rude when we brought the issue up to them

That it was located by the mall

• Reviewed: 8 August 2018

Location and shuttle to the airport and to the mall.

We paid a double room with two beds for 4 adults. Bed size was too small for the sleeping of two adults.

Location and shuttle to the airport and to the mall.

Very nice and convenient hotel

Nothing I could think of. We enjoyed our stays there and definitely we’ll be back if we ever come to the area.

We love the room, bed was very comfy, breakfast was good ( they switched some items so we didn’t have the same breakfast items for 2 days in a row), love the shuttle to airport and the mall very convenient and the drivers were very nice and helpful, swimming pool/water park is good, the room was very clean, love the location of this hotel just across the mall.

Quality hotel, but mediocre staffing/rules.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds with Pool View

They have a new wrist band policy, which is slightly bias. I checked I. During the same time as another family and they received a rule of we now have wrist bands and if you need more it's open to do so at no charge. While I am checking in I'm only given 5, no additional come back for more if need be or anything. I also sent in a email 10-14 days prior to our stay requesting to use a conference room and to be sure my poolside room was located on the first floor. I never received a email back mentioning that hey the rooms have to different discretion in the name, which tells you if it's too or bottom poolside. If I did receive that email I would of been more than happy to pay the $15 difference. Once I expressed my concerns about the no reply back and that I really would appreciate a First floor poolside roo., I was Informed it could not be changed now and that they will give me a update if there's don't fill up. I work at a hotel, so I know how the whole back side of the business works. Everything went well besides the fact I found out I was not able to receive anything that I have requested. PS. Wristbands would not be necessary if they just place scanners outside of the pool area for guess to get in. That way they do not have to think about civilians walking in without even having a room.

The pool is good for the children. Hot tub is a good size, and the rooms are in good shape. Also breakfast was good, they need more choices in the meat selection(none pork), but overall good.

• Reviewed: 27 July 2018

Lot of room very comfortable loved the pool area and the...

Need different shower heads. Hard to take a shower with little shower head and little water.

Lot of room very comfortable loved the pool area and the breakfast supervisor was super friendly and accommodating!

Had a great stay

We booked 3 rooms all same price, and the 3rd room was smaller then the other two. And the air in that room didnt work very well. And the sales tax went up .25% since i booked the rooms,so I had to pay more at check out.

the kid pool was just right for the little kids. The breakfast area was clean. The food was just right for a lite breakfast. The housekeepers were great ,

We had an enjoyable stay and wouldn’t hesitate to choose the Best Western Plus again next time.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds with Roll in Shower

The hotel could use a little updating. It didn’t effect our stay negatively, but things could be freshened up a little. The price was on the high end of what I’d consider acceptable for the property and amenities.

The hotel was very conveniently located within easy walking distance of the Mall of America. The pool area was very nice and inviting. Staff was pleasant and accommodating.

Location to mall is great, staff is very helpful, the kids...

Coffee maker was dirty, I was going to pour water in and decided to just not even bother. Very hesitant on whether the sheets and blankets where clean. 🤔

Location to mall is great, staff is very helpful, the kids enjoyed the pool. Love the kids area in the swimming area. Great breakfast!

The kiddie pool and entire pool area.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Pool Side

It was pricey even with my AAA discount but I wanted a kiddie pool for my two granddaughters.

The kiddie pool and entire pool area. Plenty of room for families to gather. The breakfast was excellent. the waffles were probably the best I've had. The room was very clean and the beds comfortable. The location to the Mall of America was ideal, right across the street.

It was very pleasant and a nice hotel with good perks, such as free wifi, shuttles and breakfast.

I didn't like the cleaning people knocking on the door to ask if I needed room service. They didn't understand English very well either. I didn't like the idea of the cleaning people being there cleaning while I was still staying there instead of after I left to go back home or at least asking if I wanted them to clean by calling my room or leaving the call up to me if I wanted them to clean.

I liked that they gave a free breakfast and free shuttle service. The staff was very helpful and courteous. They gave good advice as far as when I should leave for the airport to leave plenty of time.

honestly, will not stay there any more.

a) service attitude is not so good, including when called them to check shuttle bus status while arrived at the airport. during checking in, reception staffs were also not friendly enough even no smile though i did to them. b) facilities of room looked quite old, but big for one person to stay. c) not much choice for breakfast

a) it's convenient to go to mall of america b) have a swimming pool though i didn't go there, kids might have fun

Very comfortable and clean.

Everything was perfect! The breakfast manager was super nice and worked very hard. Desk staff was very helpful and friendly. Shuttle drivers very professional and polite

Disappointed and disheartened
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds with Roll in Shower

I was charged twice for my stay,came back to London and my account was empty because e what best Western had done, still waiting for my money to go back into my account had to ring best Western three times to speak to their accountant one word disgusting don't think I will be staying there again didn't even get an apology, thinking of getting in touch with there head office in Phoenix Arizona.

The fact it was close to the mall of America.

Location is good, big rooms and children’s pool is nice.

The room could be cleaner, the breakfast is ok and people at reception are friendly but they could not help with information about the area or other services.

Location is good, big rooms and children’s pool is nice.

Great location. Great hotel for kids!
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds with Pool View

We had a shuttle bus driver that was a little rude, but other than that the staff was very friendly.

Very nice hotel. Great for kids. It was great that they had a constant shuttle from the hotel to MOA and back. That was very helpful! Nice breakfast. Overall very pleased!

Front desk staff was friendly and helpful.

Housekeeping wasn't great about restocking the room every day, we always got fresh towels, but weren't ever given new cups, and our ice bucket was never cleaned.

Front desk staff was friendly and helpful. The room was nice, and the pool was great especially for young kids. It was an easy walk over to the Mall of America, we made the walk several times with a stroller.

• King Room with Roll In Shower-Disabilty Access

The location was great! Right across the street from the Mall of America with a wonderful crosswalk. The breakfast was pretty great for Continental. The beds were very vomfirysble and they was able to give us a room on the first floor close to an entrance so we could bring in our bikes. The pool was amazing, although we didn’t swim. I could see where it would be great for those traveling with kids. Overslll this was an excellent choice and a great price.

King suit with fireplace, is my favorite room. Pool room needs to be frequently visited by staff.
    • King Suite with Fireplace - Non-Smoking

I was bullied and threatened by loud group having with multiple children, me and my grandaughter were frightened so we left the pool. I was by far the minority in this group of black women. From the group the children were pushing down little babies, off the slide and in the pool. My grand daughter is 2 1/2 years old. Not a great time to make memorable moments with my granddaughter. I

No law and order of the pool room, rude families, children stealing water toys from babies. No towels in the pool room. Hotel staff were nice and courteous but slow.

Perfect get away for families.
    • King Room - Hearing Accessible

The water gun is kind of not a good idea. Nice smack in the face. The breakfast area is a little crowded. Not sure how you would expand.

Pool was perfect for our 2 year old independent child. Staff was accommodating.

The breakfast was good and the staff was accommodating.

The breakfast was good and the staff was accommodating....One of the restaurant staff one the 1st night was super friendly...second night the staff member wasn't quite as friendly.

I will never stay there again nor use booking.com due to vagueness of the amenities of the hotel.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds with Roll in Shower

Beds were hard as a rock and I travel frequently so I am used to not sleeping in my own bed. The temperature was either ice cold or warm, no in between on the settings. O was told there was free public parking onsite (no reservation needed) so I assumed that would cover park and fly and it did not. I only booked that location based on the location and ability to leave my car. They tried to charge me $50 for that feature.

Proximity to airport and large room.

Great stay for families!
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds with Roll in Shower

We liked the location of this hotel - just across from the Mall of America. We also loved that this hotel had two pools - one larger pool and one zero entry pool with a mini waterpark. The kids loved this! Great stay. We also liked the free breakfast. With picky kiddos it makes it nice to have options.

Comfortable rooms, Great restaurant, Nice staff

There was a lot of birthday parties being celebrated in the pool area when we visited. The place was almost over packed! There were so many people drinking alcohol and not paying attention to their kids it was kinda sad. The chlorine was very strong and a little hard to breath but was almost thankful there was so much because of the amount of kids in the pool. Lol The only other thing I would say is that the walls are also very thin. You can here everything! Kids crying, slamming doors, people talking, etc.

First, The location was right across from Mall of America! Second, the restaurant attached was absolutely amazing and delicious!!! The pool area was very spacious and a great place for the kiddos! Lastly, the room smelled so fresh and clean!! The beds were very comfortable and I loved the mini pillows!!

Great family fun.

We had booked our hotel stay via Booking.com. When we arrive at 6pm, since I indicated this would be our check in time, we had to wait 3 hours for our room. The gal at check in was unable to tell us when our room would be ready but try to accommodate use by providing a temporary room until ours was available. We ended up canceling our reservations via Booking.com, and purchase a hotel room at what was available then.

We had a pool side room, on the second floor, and the noise level was loud. We anticipated that knowing this is a kid friendly hotel. We normally have our kids in bed by 8pm but with pool open till 11pm we just stayed up later. Our kids ages 8, 4, and 2 love the pool and splash pad. If you want a quite hotel stay, I advised you to stay in rooms on the perimeter of the building.

It’s clean and near to the mall and airport

The shuttle bus take forever especially at night,they should provide extra shuttle bus and also the breakfast is not that good.

It’s clean and near to the mall and airport

Great location at a far better price with a great pool and free breakfast

The only trouble we had was the pool having towels available at night, but they did eventually bring more. The staff wasn’t overly enthusiastic or helpful, but we had what we needed.

The location was great. We (husband, 9 yr old, and myself) were able to use the sidewalk which took us just down the road to a skywalk. The skywalk led to the the Radisson Blu hotel which was then connected to the Mall of America. There was a shuttle available which was always punctual, but we only used it one day when it was raining. The free breakfast every morning was great, too. Lots of options and available until 10.

very satisfied
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds with Pool View

Definitely louder than I imagined. Lots of children.

Rooms were comfortable and clean. The breakfast was good, plenty of food and space to eat. Pool was nice. Location was perfect across from the mall, nearby stores/restaurants, and right off the highway.

This was a family Spring Break short trip for us. Highly recommend Sea Life Aquarium at the Mall.
    • Large Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

The hotel was very clean and up to date. Very convenient shuttle to and from the Mall. Good continental breakfast to get you off in the morning. The restaurant in the hotel was very good and reasonably priced also.

Had a good stay

The woman asked for a credit card and before i gave it to her I asked does it have to be the card you're charging. She says no. I wake up the next day and was charged on that card. Why tell me you won't charge that particular card but then charge the card? Makes no sense. Only other thing was we waited 10 mins to be acknowledged at the restaurant to be seated.

Kids and I enjoyed the waterpark area

Our son loved the pool area!
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds with Pool View

More choices at breakfast. Not everyone like sausage everyday

Our son loved the pool area! We also enjoyed that you could walk out of your room right to the pool area

Good room, but small pillows

Only downside to the hotel room was the bed pillows. Way too small! They were the size of a small throw pillow you'd see on a couch. Each person got two, but they're just too small for comfortable sleeping.

Great location (right across the street from Mall of America). Staff was friendly and attentive. Shuttle service to the mall was great. Room was clean.

Fun vacation, terrible customer service from Best Western and Booking
    • Large Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Booking.com was wrong price and hotel charged more. Booking.com customer service was "just" helpful enough, BW front desk were rude and short. Definitely lost a Booking.com and Best Western customer.

Pool

It was a nice place to stay especially with children.

I didn't feel the front desk staff did a good job of customer service. She didn't explain to me how to get to my room and I had to ask twice because of her lack of knowledge. I also forgot my iPhone charger and only had the cord from my car.. the hotel didn't offer any USB ports in the room that I was aware of nor did they carry extras for guests to use. Maybe something to consider in the future?

Breakfast was decent. Nice to have eggs and sausage in the am instead of just sugary cereal. Beds were way comfy.

I loved almost everything about it.

I think the kiddie pool water could have been a little warmer for the infant baby's.. And also which there was a different way to order food room service other then jts.

I loved almost everything about it..

All and all not a bad place to go just don't eat the restraunt food it is BAD!!!!
    • Large Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

The food from the restaurant JT's in there was awful! I would not ever recommend the restaraunt to anyone! Pizza was burnt yet floppy! Crust looked moldy and chicken wings were BAD too! Room appeared clean but rather certain sheets were not changed found candy wrappers and hairs under comforter!

Room was nice! Pool area was fun!

Spring break 2018

Small issue with toilet flushing, and loud, when flushing, could hear when neighbors, flushed.

Close to the mall, and we had great access to pool, great breakfast choices. Very clean.

Perfect family spot.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Pool Side

Nothing to complain about at all.

The staff is very accommodating. The entire staff was great. The shuttle drivers were.great as well. The pool area was awesome for the kids.

Overall was satisfactory. Unsure if would stay again

Room was smaller than I anticipated. Bathroom was small compared to other hotels we stay at. I guess just expected more for the price we paid

Breakfast was awesome! Bed was comfortable.

Great kids Hotel
    • Large Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Salt water(mix?) Pool water.pools too small for the size of the Hotel.pools very crowded most the times.TV not internet ready?

Great for kids and families.perfect for a winter birthday party if your on the bottom floor.24 hr shuttle service

I Hate the front desk manager.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Pool Side

I Hate the front desk manager. The manager is Prejudice in my opinion I've been here 3 years in a row and every year she's does something. This year she didn't want me to check in with my passport unless I had a piece of mail with my address on it. I go all over the country and I can check in anywhere with my passport without a piece of mail smh.But whatever I love Best Western Plus my kids enjoy their self and I will be vack feb 16th 2019.

Good. But the front desk staff doesnt know what they’re doing and needs to be more friendly.

Checking in the girl almost seemed like she didn’t want to give me the room I paid for and wanted me to call all these people when it was her mistake. Another woman came up and found me right away. I reserved 2 nights and it only showed up as 1. I requested a room by the pool and she gave us one all the way on the other end of the hotel to the point we had to drive to the end that had breakfast and the attached restaurant. I was not happy. Nice location and very clean. The staff needs more work. Didn’t even say hi to us when we walked in. She just looked up and said checking in? Well yeah.

That it was close to the mall.

I felt the stay was a great value, great service, and would definitely go back.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds with Roll in Shower

The little area where the games are ate a lot of our quarters and didn't work.

Allie at the front desk was very helpful, friendly, and made our stay very enjoyable. Breakfast was very tasty and had a little something for everyone. The beds are extremely comfortable. The free shuttle to and from the mall was very helpful and prompt.

Basic hotel next to Mall of America

First I was given a room looking inside and with all to a narrow doorway. It was dark and claustrophobic. I asked the manager to change and he did. This time a room with an open view to the pool side but still inside. I would prefer to have day light. So keep in mind if you do not have kids to play in the pool area ask for a room with window looking outside.

The hotel is very near to the Mall of America and the airport. The room has good size and a big pool area. Other than that very basic hotel

Bring your own pillows aqnd be prepared for people noise all night long.

There were no normal pillows on the bed just small square lumpy pillows so woke up with a sore neck. Also being close to the airport....though expected....was very poor sleeping environment due to people getting up and slamming doors and being loud in the hallways all through the night and early morning hours. Assume they were going to airport but still, not at all conducive to a good nights sleep.

Staff was friendly and welcoming.

Enjoyed our stay. It was a nice get away.
    • King Suite with Pool View

We called one day for towels and had to call 4 times to get them actually brought.(we were getting ready when housekeeping was there so declined that service earlier).Also called the restaurant for room service and no one would pick up, the front desk transferred me a couple times as well but it just rang and rang so we had to order out.

The breakfast and the lady who worked in there was wonderful, our room nice and spacious and comfy! Nice pool area for our infant and toddler. Quiet rooms with a nice pool view balcony. The good definitely outweighed the couple bad experiences.

We've stayed here many times and keep coming back...

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE get rid of the stupid little square pillows?!?!?!? Just think about it, every time you roll over, you roll right off the pillow. Those in my mind are a big fail!!!

We've stayed here many times and keep coming back because the hotel is clean and very friendly, great location.

Stay was in lieu of Christmas presents for family, was a great success and we plan to return!

Hot tub was shut down one day during our stay.

Great staff. Comfortable bed and room temperature. Good breakfast with lots of choices. Loved the pool area for young kids. Liked the proximity to MOA. Hotel was quiet and clean.

We had a nice stay. Staff, beds and pool were nice. Breakfast and pool were cold.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds with Roll in Shower

The pool temp was cooler. And the breakfast was cold.

Beds were very comfortable. Staff was friendly. Location is great...next to Mall if America. Easy to get to and from.

Excellent Hotel

The staff was extremely friendly. The room was very spacious. The hotel was very clean, comfortable and well taken care of. The free breakfast was excellent.

We had a fabulous time for our family weekend, and the pool view room was a perfect fit for us!
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds with Pool View

The floor had lots of crusted stains and did not seem super clean, but we still loved our stay!

We loved the pool view room and the ability to put our small children to bed and then sit out on the porch area.

Rooms nice - awful billing & front desk assistance!

Booking.com gave us one rate and the hotel is/charging us a higher rate by $20. I had also booked all 4 rooms on my credit card. Best Western told one of my daughters that my card was not good and they could not use my card. This was not true. I have several thousand dollars on this card and it was very good! Very frustrating at Best Western & the front desk staff. It was like they had never had anyone book more than one room at a time before!! Awful!

Pool was very nice, breakfast had a lot of healthy options, and beds were very comfortable.

The hotel was great and right next to the Mall of America,...

It seemed a bit pricey for the room, which was very standard and nothing special. The location and extra add ons at the pool made it special, but otherwise it was like your standard hotel anywhere.

The hotel was great and right next to the Mall of America, which is what we wanted. It was literally a one minute drive and max 10 minute walk to get into nearest door in the mall. The pool was also a bit special as it was big and several kids specific toys and extras in the pool. That made it nice for families with small kids in particular.

Loved the people that work there.. Wonderful staff but would not staybthwre until they remodel

Very... Very.... Extremly out dated... Dingie... Old... Pillows are squate like euro.. But for sleeping not decor. Carpet and furniture is old out dated.

I won't be going back! To stressful having kids in room down the hall.

That I wanted a joining rooms. I had put that on my request when I booked the rooms. I needed to rooms because I had five children with me. I wasn't happy and won't stay there again or book threw booking.com.hotel said it was booking.com fault.

That there was a shuttle to the mall

Great and comfortable stay. Would for sure stay again!

Breakfast could be organized better. Long line and only one way to go.

Very spacious double queen room. Pool area is fabulous for young children. Great selection for breakfast!

Staff was not helpful at all when checking in.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds with Pool View

Staff was not helpful at all when checking in. They could not find my reservation from booking.com and I had booked 4 rooms with my family. They said it’s my problem and would need to figure it out with booking.com!

It was a comfortable, convenient, and affordable place to stay. 🙂

The only complaint I have, and that’s if I’m being really picky, is the size of the pillows in the room. They were small squares instead of standard size pillows. They were comfortable when it comes to fluffiness, but too small. They give you 4 per bed though. But that’s definitely not a deal breaker or enough to make me not stay there or not recommend the place. I just found it odd.

I liked the pool area, the shuttle service, the staff, and the beds. The breakfast in the morning was a plus as well.

Will visit again. Love the location and services offered here. Just hope the staff perks up a bit.

The staff wasn't super friendly. Our friends whom we were traveling with had to have their son rushed to the emergency room early morning and the front desk staff never even spoke to them or acknowledged them in the lobby, and then denied our request for a late checkout (they didn't return from the hospital until 9:30 am). it would have been nice to not have to rush the kids out. The shuttle didn't work out well for us. We requested it on our way home from an event. But ended up standing in the freezing cold for 20 minutes with small children at 11:30 at night. They told us it would be there in 5 minutes, well 20 minutes later it still wasn't there. Needless to say we were not happy. The driver once he arrived was apologetic and very friendly.

The breakfast options were wonderful. However, breakfast was MOBBED. Hence it was a weekend, but the line was wrapped out all the way outside down to the pool. The pool area is super nice. Plenty of space to spread out. Lots of options for kids and adults of all ages. Rooms were clean and nice. Beds were comfy. Noise levels on the busy weekend were no issue at all.

The location of the property was amazing.

That the restaurant closed early and that on Thursday it was closed.

The location of the property was amazing. It is a very clean place. The pool area was always very clean

Very impressed!

Wasn't impressed with the pillows but other than that everything was good.

The complimentary breakfast was great and the pool and whirlpool were awesome. Rooms were clean and bed was comfy.

Nice hotel with great pool but terrible pillows.

The pillows are Terrible. They are square and too thick/full for a child or anyone with a smaller frame. It gave me a sore neck for days. Change your pillows!!

Pool area is great for little ones.... kiddie pool with a slide. Proximity to MOA and free shuttle to and from. Clean room.

My husband and I were truly thankful for such amazing...

My husband and I were truly thankful for such amazing customer service. The staff, from management to the floor employees were professional, polite, and helpful in every way. This is the place to be.

Very nice! Definitely will come back!

The breakfast area needs more seating, especially during the busy times, or there needs to be more staff making sure guests are leaving the breakfast area when they are done eating. We saw a lot of people just sitting at the tables with empty plates and talking when it was super busy, and no where for anyone to sit.

Breakfast was great! The rooms were very nice! It was also great to have a shuttle to the Mall of America, so we didn’t have to drive.

Ok for the price.

We came back from the mall the first night and they had the air on in our room. I turned the thermostat to heat and it kept blowing cold air. Eventually it got up to 67 degrees. Everything we had on the floor was cold. We got under the comforter to get warm. Bathroom was small. Not a lot of room to move. No counter space.

Breakfast selection was good. I was the only one to take advantage of it. Eggs were good although sometimes cold. Bed was comfy. TV selection was good.

Stay was great

I wish I would have gotten a confirmation email closer to the date of departure. I couldn't find my confirmation # from the booking date. I got nervous not knowing for sure if my reservation was confirmed. Once I called the hotel itself, I was reassured.

2nd stay at the property, and we will be back....

Not really an issue with the property, more with other guests talking the length of the hallways at stupid hours, like after midnight... Possibly signage could be placed in the hallways to remind guests to respect others.....

The pool is phenomenal, breakfast was fantastic, and the staff were exceptionally friendly and very helpful.

My family and I drove all the way from Michigan to visit...

None! Everything was perfect.

My family and I drove all the way from Michigan to visit Minessotta for the first time. Once we arrived at the property, we were welcomed by the staff. The rooms were quiet and spacious. The beds were comfortable. Our room was cleaned everyday. The bathroom supplies were always replaced. New towels were provided everyday! The pool was nice and warm! The shuttle was available all the time. Everyone was nice but my favorite is Ebony! She is such a beautiful lady with a bright personality! We travel at least 4x a year and I hardly remember the names of every hotel staff we meet but I will remember Ebony. Thank you to the staff of Best Western Bloomington for making our vacation enjoyable and relaxing!

The pool setup was fantastic.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds with Pool View

Would have been nice to have a two-room option for rooms given the small children. Coffee is in much need of improvement.

The pool setup was fantastic. Very nice having a toddler area. The breakfast was suitable, especially for the children. Our room also had a small balcony over the pool which the children enjoyed. Not the best area to walk around but really close to the MOM.

Disappointment about not getting a room with a fireplace, but got a great room by effort of staff...
    • King Suite with Fireplace - Non-Smoking

Would have been have been better if Booking.com contacted us about the unavailability of the room we reserved, i.e, a room with a fireplace.

The location was wonderful and the upgraded room (although lacking a fireplace as reserved through Booking.Com) was a large, executive suite.

Browse Best Western Plus Bloomington Hotel traveller photo gallery