Reviews of Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Cherry Hill - Philadelphia 3 stars

525 Route 38 East, Cherry Hill, NJ 08002, USA

#5 of 6 hotels in Cherry Hill

The outside and lobby looked neat and kept up.
    • King Room - Disability Access - Non-Smoking

The rooms did not seem clean one bit. I do housekeeping so I know what to look for and I didn’t find anything clean other then maybe the top of the bed sheet. Towels had a red stain on it, lamp shade had a dry white spot and an old red stain. Telephone had red stains as well. The sink and alarm clock had what looked like dried toothpaste on it. The couch was disgusting. The mini fridge had gross hand prints on them, and the bed was grossly uncomfortable.

The outside and lobby looked neat and kept up.

Didn't get there!

The front desk manager! I was broke down on the road. Told her an emergency came up and she said she could not refund my money. The worst experience. The first time I stayed there I had an awesome time which was about 2 years ago

I love this hotel.
    • King Room- Non-Smoking

Cleaning staff kept knocking on the to see of we were still in the room so they can clean it. Very unprofessional. Especially after being out late the night before. They knocked on the door four times between 8 and 11

I love this hotel. Always clean and comfortable

For the money, it’s really not that bad. If I came to this area again I’d consider staying here aga.

The staff are horrible. When I was checking in the woman, who couldn’t be bothered to get off her butt, took a personal cell call and put it on speaker.

The room seemed recently renovated so it was pretty decent looking. The pool is nice.

Never again
    • King Room- Non-Smoking

Rooms not very clean, drug paraphernalia in corner left from previous renter. Even though I told them three times how I wanted to pay they never got billing right, forcing me to transfer funds to cover.

Pool and breakfast was nice

Yuck.

Staff was rude at check in like we were bothering them. Room smelled terrible. Bed was maybe a step above a prison mattress. No elevator to second floor.

We only stayed for one night.
    • Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

My husband complained his bed has a light odd smell. But I barely notice it.

We only stayed for one night. Nice quiet clean room, have everything needed. Breakfast is simple but serve the purpose, and I love the fresh baked waffles.

Horrible

Laundry facilities broken. Free Wi Fi did not work. Cell calls dropped. Bedding had cigarette burn holes. Room not ready on time. Night desk clerk rude. Cancelled and checked out after the first night.

Not welcoming, clean enough place
    • Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

I had made a reservation through Booking.com and when I went to check in, the lady was kind of rude and said they did not have a reservation for us. I showed her the confirmation on my phone and it was for the correct date, property etc. She said that we would have to call Booking.com, because they didn't have a reservation and were full. Apparently, Booking.com had a massive data failure and our reservation did not go through, even though I had all the confirmation info. Which, was not the fault of the property, but they were not friendly at all or helpful. While we were on the phone trying to straighten the mess out, two employees were behind the front desk arguing loudly about another employee. We then went out to our car to continue the call. After about an hour on the phone with Booking.com, they said the hotel DID have an empty room, a queen suite instead of the queen room that we originally had booked. So, when I went back in, the hotel employee was much more friendly and helpful, seeing as we were now going to be staying here. Then I took my daughter to the pool and the only way to get to the pool was through the lobby and some kids had tracked water in the lobby. When we were ready to leave the pool area, we tried to open the door to the lobby and it was locked and the front desk lady came and told us we needed to go through the outside gates. Which, we would have except for the fact that they both had padlocks on them. She was irritated by the kids tracking water through the lobby but had literally every other door padlocked and unavailable. I just didn't feel like they were welcoming and even though our reservation issue was not their fault, they did nothing to try to help until Booking.com got involved.

The hotel was clean enough and comfortable enough for the money.

Breakfast was good.

Everything was fine for a one night stay! I would even stay two nights if I needed to.

Breakfast was good. Parking was good. The highway can be tricky but there was a Walmart nearby and a few stores if you needed to grab something. A nice mall was nearby as well.

Location to train for Philadelphia.
    • King Room- Non-Smoking

Could use some updating. Old time motel with door directly into your room. Ok to sleep wouldn’t spend much time there.

Location to train for Philadelphia.

Terrible hotel that is in poor condition with inattentive staff

There were ants in the room and we had to have the staff change our room. The room was old and rundown. The breakfast was terrible. I have never seen eggs served in a refrigerator - and they were awful. The wifi was the worst I have experienced and finally had to stop using as it was pointless.

The property was in New Jersey but was close to the city center of Philadelphia. It was also close to eating places

The bed was amazing the bathroom sino was outside of the...
    • Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

The bathroom sink outside the bathroom. The bathroom smelled like a bar bathroom. They brought us a can of spray.

The bed was amazing the bathroom sino was outside of the bathroom the main lobby you have to leave the room to walk outside to as well as breakfast The laundry was only at one end of the lot the pool is outdoor. For ice and vending you have to exit ur room and walk down the row.

I was really miserable at this hotel...
    • King Room- Non-Smoking

Just feel like I would sleeping out side at a campground...

It feel like some was bite every time I came into the room and then when we went to bed the it was the worst people making noise loud..

So convenient, I have a slight disability and walking is a...
    • King Room- Non-Smoking

Just a slightly stale air quality from the room being closed up.

So convenient, I have a slight disability and walking is a challenge. I always prefer hotels where I can park in fron of my room.....so easy

Good, but the rooms need some work.
    • King Room- Non-Smoking

Breakfast ended at 9, which is very early. The room door was cracked open and we could hear everyone walking by and talking clearly at 7:00am till when we left. Host at the desk also seemed confused and was hard to understand

The room was clean

I paid cash and he charged $5 more .
    • Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

I paid cash and he charged $5 more . I asked why and he said for a deposit for the keys...That is all good, but when I checked out and brought both keys back, the woman behind the counter did not give me back the $5. When I asked, she said there is nothing written about key deposit....I told her to get a manager, but instead she mad me wait while she counted the drawer.....Then gave me a dirty look when she handed me back the $5. I also did not like that to go across the street to walmart, you have to go all the way down and come back. No left turns on that road.....

The room was out dated and did not feel clean.
    • King Room - Disability Access - Non-Smoking

The room was out dated and did not feel clean. I was very disappointed. I didn't like the layout. It felt unsafe not having my room inside a monitored building.

Decent overall, nothing special

The rooms were not sound proof. The cleaning staff would be out talking and laughing at 730am when we were trying to sleep and you can hear everything and them slamming doors. But that’s really about it for dislikes

Good sized rooms and comfortable beds

The sheets had hair on them the comforter had blood stains...
    • King Room- Non-Smoking

The sheets had hair on them the comforter had blood stains on it and when I called night manager to request another room or clean linens I was told he couldn’t get it until the morning I offered to come get the linens. The manager became annoyed and said I would have to speak to manager in the morning and hung up on me. I advised the day manger of what transpired and advised him we slept without linens I had to use a blanket I had in my car to sleep. All he had to say was I will speak to the night manager. The room wa not clean as well

Uncomfortable and they have cockroaches!

The bed was very uncomfortable. When we were leaving we saw a huge cockroach. We told the staff and they did nothing. Will never stay here again

Easy parking

No help at all

Customer service is horrible here. The door in bathroom locks unexpectedly. You will never be able to call front desk to help. The only way is to walk down through yard to the staff, and be treated impolitely. All I can say is FIND ANOTHER ONE if possible.

We had a great stay and the comfort along with the top notch service has me planning to come back .
    • King Room - Disability Access - Non-Smoking

We paid a discount price and the service was high caliber. All points for comfort were covered. Some good music would have added to the excellent atmosphere.

The Staff was very professional and the “free” breakfast was excellent. We also met some very nice folk from other States. One other thing, a large group of youth were staying at the Days Inn and they were very mannerly.

Room was big and comfortable.
    • Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

Person behind counter at check in could have been a little friendlier, did not offer any information such as general direction of room and or breakfast times.

Room was big and comfortable. Microwave and refrigerator in room was nice.

Would stay again
    • Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

I requested an extra pillow I recently had surgery on my knee and I was denied But they would of sold me one!

Coffee all day, comfortable beds, love the room set up

Mediocre, at best. Compared to other days inn I've stayed at.
    • King Room- Non-Smoking

Bathroom was not acceptable, very small, hard to access shower, toilet seat was loose, sink was outside bathroom area, not a fan like more privacy. Check in staff seemed a bit curt and inattentive to my needs and questions.

Location, easy to find, price was reasonable, breakfast was good,bonus microwave and fridge in room. Note, the woman attending the breakfast buffet, was friendly and very friendly.

We enjoyed our one night stay. The location is very convenient.
    • Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

The WiFi wasn’t fast enough. Phone worked better when the WiFi was turned off.

The location was convenient. The room was very clean. This is the second time staying at this location and I have no complaints.

My stay was a nightmare!
    • King Room - Disability Access - Non-Smoking

When entering premises gentleman did not greet me. I told him I booked a room, he looked me up and proceeded to give me a key and said il"if u don't like room come back." I said that doesn't sound promising. He asked me to leave my card and ID. I saw the room..It was smelly..There were people hanging outside of there room door next to mine talking about their hangover (mind you I have my 11 year old daughter with me) I noticed the bed was much smaller than it said on my reservation. Tubs were stained.. I went back and said I don't like it but he had already charged my card. I was very upset. He did not have my ok to do that. He gave me keys to 2 other rooms none of which I liked but my daughter was tired and was asking if we could just stay the one night. She was telling me to make the best of it and since it was all about her I decided to keep the third room. Which was also smelly dirty and not at all like the images I saw online! I couldn't sleep. I was itchy and irritated. Woke up with a sore back! My daughter (who is asthmatic)woke up about 7am wheezing, and coughing. We left immediately after to office since I wanted a refund and same gentleman was rude and upset that I wanted a refund and yelled for me to call booing.com that he couldn't help me. He did not apologize for the inconvenience or our experience there. I would never recommend this place to anyone!

What was there to like?

Quick!!!:)
    • King Room - Disability Access - Non-Smoking

Low shower water pressure, the toilet seat was broken ie the stem that fastens the seat to the bowl was snapped off, the lights above the sink were flickering, possibly an electrical short, I called ie the toilet seat right after we got in the room, but, no one answered and our uber for the concert was there for us and we had to leave for the show, I did let them know about these issues at checkout

It met our needs as we just needed a place to stay after the concert at the Fillmore verses driving 2.5 hours home after the show

Just one night as I flew in for a funeral; the price was good and the room clean so it met my needs.
    • King Room- Non-Smoking

Staff at the front desk lacked smiles and friendliness - it was all just business.

The pillows were like soft marshmallows - best I've ever slept on. I had a non-smoking room and there was no evidence of any old cigarette smoke or secondary smoke from nearby rooms.

For the excellent price, it was fitting. Would have appreciated better sound proofed room.
    • King Room- Non-Smoking

Bed wasn’t as comfortable as I would have liked. Sound proofed rooms were not up to “par” - you could hear most everything happening outside and the busy road next to hotel was busy all night.

Price

Decent hotel for the price. No bugs!
    • Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

The people were very noisy above and beside us. The "laundry" was literally one washer and one dryer for the entire hotel to use. The bathroom was small and it had mold growing on the wallpaper.

The room was a good size, we weren't on top of each other. The couch pulls out into a bed. The breakfast was alright, it wasn't just bagels and yogurt.

Odis not like the blankets old worn scratchy not soft also...

Odis not like the blankets old worn scratchy not soft also need new carpinting dirty and dreary looking also bath room tiny and tubs are small and old

Clean, affordable and good hotel for a short stay.
    • King Room- Non-Smoking

The room was clean and breakfast was ok. It´s a hotel for a short stay, nothing fancy about it. Very affordable. No problem to stay there again. Parking is free.

Wonderful

The front desk clerk was a little rude. He didn't have the welcoming spirit that the place gave off

My son enjoyed the breakfast We were very comfortable and really enjoyed ourselves

Good location to visit Philadelphia without spending a lot.
    • King Room- Non-Smoking

Very bad breakfast. Poor products, nothing fresh. Not worth it at all, better go grab some food elsewhere...

Good location to visit Philadelphia without spending a lot.

convenience
    • Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

very rude and staff not informative. dirty rooms. and ehen said something was snapped at. Staff couldn't be bothered just hand them the money and go

convenience

It was ok for the prize I paid. The breakfast was good!

Unfortunaly our room smelled bad and two of three fitness equipments in the fitness center didn't work.

The breakfast was really good! I loved the matress and it was absolutely clean.

Our stay was great!
    • King Room- Non-Smoking

I didn’t really have anything I didn’t like.

The hotel was clean also the staff really worked with us and anything we needed them to do or help with they did. Also there is a Walmart across the street which is awesome for convenience.

I wouldn’t recommend anyone to stay here, it’s not good value for money &staff lacks professionalism
    • Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

Proximity, no one to greet or help you, no personal touch, the rooms were not connected to check in or lobby. No water, no kettle, fooor was slippery, not enough toiletries, Reception was abrupt, very far from everything, Place needs to be renovated and needs to be upgraded!

Size of the room, parking is free

Would definitely stay there again!
    • Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

Staff was very friendly & helpful! Breakfast was good also! Room was clean and comfortable. We attended the Eagles championship parade, and the location very was close to Philadelphia.

Not horrible. Not great but not bad.
    • Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

The fact that I thought it was enclosed but it was all open except for the balcony that the second floor had. The staff could have actually done something about the guests having a hotel party with crappy hip hip music and nothing but weed smell. Staff seemed lazy end not to care but the place was fine and it was cleaner that I thought it might be.

It wasn't run down and it was a decent location

An enjoyable stay
    • Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

The only complaint that I had about my stay was that you could feel the cold air coming from around the door when the wind was blowing really hard. We put a towel on the floor in front of the door and that seemed to help. Other than that everything else was wonderful.

The staff was very courteous. Rooms were great size, very clean. The staff were on top of things. Made sure sidewalks we're safe for us to walk on. When we came inside our room after check-in staff was kind enough to have the heat on for us and it was nice and toasty. I will definitely stay here again.

Try to find something else

The price was around 90$ for one night with breakfast but we just arrived from Washington and for the same price we had a way better conditions. I was very disappointed. The bathroom was disgusting. We were checking in at 22 pm and the reception we received was very unpleasant.

The room was okay.

Mediocre
    • King Room- Non-Smoking

The bed skirt has stains on it. It appeared that the room was not cleaned properly. We called the front desk, the housekeeping staff changed it promptly.

Location was convenience for our trip. Easy Parking, Lobby nice and cozy.

Value for money.
    • Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

Location is a bit industrial. Breakfast was extremely rudimentary and could use some work.

Value for money. A bit away from the city but not too hard to get into Philly by car. Good beds and pillows and very clean.

I had a fantastic stay. I'd recommend this hotel to anyone.

The bathroom size could've been bigger.

The bed felt great. The staff were very helpful. The rooms were very clean. I loved the amenities we received for the low price.

It could be better :(
    • King Room- Non-Smoking

I reserved a non-smoking room but there was a very smell of cigarettes. Very noisy air conditioning and plumbing. Too good audibility in the room and you can hear all noises outside. The receptionist made a mistake with the time of breakfast and we were left without him

The room was very clean and the tv was great.
    • King Room- Non-Smoking

Although there’s a ton of stuff around, some of the locations were hard to get to. To get to the other side of route 38 is difficult, signs everywhere that said “no turns” and no u-turns. We used the GPS a lot! just not used to NJ traffic patterns I guess!

The room was very clean and the tv was great. There was plenty of parking and we felt comfortable.

Did not like the fact that the first room they gave me...
    • King Room- Non-Smoking

Did not like the fact that the first room they gave me smelled of stale cigarettes. The staff was O.K. They didn't really go out of their way to. Check out was a nightmare. The kept saying my card declined, which I totally knew better because it was a cleared card. Breakfast was a joke.. Cold eggs that you had to reheat in the microwave.. No var

Not satisfied
    • King Room- Non-Smoking

The room was a little dirty and no towels in the room. Even it’s says no smoking , some people were smoking near to the door and the smell went to my room. My friends room was very dirty and the bed wasn’t made when they first arrived. They left the hotel because the staff was rude to them. Very disappointed .

The hotel was close to the event I went.

It would have been good, until I got accused of stealing.
    • Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

The manager called me on my cell phone, hours after I had checked out, accusing me of stealing 2 duvet covers. He was not professional at all and raised his voice at me through the phone. I had told him I had given the bed sheets to housekeeping because I didn’t want no housekeeping doing it while I was there, so I did it my self. The reason for that was, because when I had slept on the bed, the sheets smelled like bodily fluids from a women. They clearly didn’t change the sheets. I had children with me. That’s why I did my own housekeeping. I won’t be staying there again.

Free breakfast. It’s from 6am-9am

Cheap is what you pay for and what you get.

This location was not very clean or well kept. The chair in the room was missing a back cushion, the door had very visible mold, and the worst was that a pair of women's underwear was found underneath the fitted sheet on the cot, showing they obviously never removed and washed it from the previous user.

Plenty of parking. Very quiet.

The worst place I have ever stayed
    • Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

Hygiene was disgusting. Hairs in the bathtub, dirty towels from last guest, wallpaper peeling in bathroom, vending machines empty and only water available at reception. Walls so thin you can hear a fly sneeze in the next room. Had to sleep with a noise generator on my phone due to neighours noise who would simply bang back on the wall in response to my complaints

the rooms had lots of space

Breakfast was basic but was included.
    • King Room- Non-Smoking

We reserved the room for a second night by calling booking.com but when we got to the property, they did not have our reservation. We had to check out and then later back in for night two. We are not sure if the property messed this up or if booking.com did. When we asked if we would be able to store our stuff, we were told that would be fine and they could put it in the back. The next day when we asked to do that, we were told to leave it in the open alcove, which anyone could grab it and walk out the front door. Needless to say,we took our belongings with us. The bathrooms were very tiny.

Breakfast was basic but was included.

Comfortable room
    • King Room- Non-Smoking

Room smelled of stale smoke....so much so that when I returned home my clothes smelled of smoke and all had to be washed. This was supposedly a non smoking room.

Comfortable room

Could be better, but it's a decent hotel
    • King Room- Non-Smoking

A bit too far from the city (not worth going if you're not planning on using a car), bathroom could be better & cleaner, the heating is not great (noisy & not really efficient)

Big room, parking space right in front of the room

I WILL be booking another stay at this location. 1 of my favorite spots.
    • King Room- Non-Smoking

Had some issues with the Wi-Fi. Lost signal often. But,no big deal.

I liked the location and how it's not so crowded.the bed is great,the shower is great. Room was nice and warm.that was huge,since it was pretty cold. Staff is very helpful and hotel is very well maintained. Plenty of parking. A+++ from me,overall.

RUNNNNNNNNN!!!!
    • King Room- Non-Smoking

I WISH I WOULD OF TOOK PICTURES!!! We decided to book here after our favorite Days Inn in Cherry Hill was booked. Can I tell you the foolishness we saw when we pulled up?!?!? On the first floor one of the screens from the window was on the lawn bent up with the window open no sheets or anything on the bed. Someone could easily climb through from the outside. It was only 4 cars in the parking lot. This is a hood spot. My guest and I suspect that the hotel could of been fumigating for bugs in that room or someone from the outside broke in. Needless to say before we even seen all that we both said we weren’t staying there when we seen the place and we didn’t! The rest of that crazy madness was just confirmation to get the hell out of there.

NOTHING

Never again

Very unfriendly check in at about 7:30 pm. Asked if the Wifi was was good. Answer: I don't know. There was a very small bug in the bed. By that time I was settled in I was too tired to do anything much less move to another room that may be worse. Someone screaming in the parking lot about 2:00 am. But it was "scream at the sky" night for the liberals. Breakfast? was to begin at 6:00 am, I tried to get in at 10 minutes to 6 am and was not allowed. Waited outside until 6 on the nose. The same clerk that was at check in.

Convenience to Philly center city. Parking was okay. That's about it.

Our stay was very comfortable and only 7 short miles to Philadelphia down town where we were headed.

The handicap parking was a little difficult to get in and out of because the other cars were partially blocking. It did has a slight musty smell going in and I wanted to keep the door open for a while.

Beds smelled clean and were comfortable. I like that the sink is separate from the bathroom so you can brush your teeth while the other person can take a shower. The breakfast was great. Coffee a little weak for my taste though but the make your own waffles was great and very popular. Got my Wifi.

The room was clean, comfortable bed, and affordable.
    • King Room- Non-Smoking

The room was clean, comfortable bed, and affordable. Staff was very friendly. We needed change for the laundry machine and the front desk was very accommodating. Would definitely stay again.

Convenient location for Philadelphia visit.
    • Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

Very noisy refrigerator in room 201 (I think, not sure about the room number. It was closest to the main lobby 2nd floor room). The refrigerator was making a clicking noise. we had to unplug it for the night.

Very continent location , 10-15 min drive to Philadelphia downtown.

Staff was nice, room was confortable and relatively clean.
    • Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

Near big highway so a little noisy. Wi-fi was a little slow.

Staff was nice, room was confortable and relatively clean. Cheap, easy place to stop for a night on the road. Breakfast was standard, but they had necessary amenities to be able to easily take your breakfast back to your room.

We would definitely stay again but we would request the room be very well cleaned before we arrived.
    • Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

Cleanliness of the room was much to be desired. The blue couch had white stains on the cushions. The floor had crumbs on it when we arrived in the room. The cubicles by the sink had quite a bit of dust and dirt in them and the trays in the cubicles were very dirty. You could tell they hadn't been wiped out. Coffee pot was dirty on top so we didn't use it. Went down for breakfast and they were putting it away at 9:40 am.

The staff was super nice. Our room was much bigger than what we thought that it was going to be. Fairly nice. Thankful for the fridge & the microwave. The way the room was set up was very convenient.

Nothing at all
    • Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

I NEVER EVER COMPLAIN OR WRITE BAD REVIEWS but... there were dirty linens and towels in the room. Box of open condoms when I checked in the room. Open bar of soap and the trash cans had not been emptied in the room. Attempted to email management per the front desk and never received a response. So I’ve reported this to customer care at Days Inn Corporate. I would never stay here alone as a female. Sketchy area and random people hanging around in the parking lot. Worst hotel I’ve ever stayed.

Nothing at all

Front Desk wouldn't answer the phone.
    • King Room- Non-Smoking

Front Desk wouldn't answer the phone. We attempted to contact the front desk from our room at 7pm and 9pm and the phone just rang and rang with no answer.

It was close to Philadelphia and cheap.

I wouldn't have cared about any of the other stuff if it wasn't for how uncomfortable the beds were. I couldn't not sleep for the longest time and when I did I kept waking up stiff and sore. Almost rented another room at a different hotel because I wanted to sleep! Noise level from other people staying there. Both nights we woke up to people talking and laughing and screaming right outside the room. I didn't shower because there was mold near the shower box. My husband didn't mind because it was really small but I wouldn't have felt clean anyway after that.

It was close to Philadelphia and cheap. It wasn't dirty and gross but it also wasn't the cleanest either.

Free parking at the property

When we checked in, no one told us that breakfast ended at 9am. When we walked over at 09.30am to get breakfast it was all put away. The shower didn't work properly and there were people loitering on the stairs which was intimidating. not a close location to Philly either.

Free parking at the property

They have bed bugs and when I asked for a refund they said...

Bed bug infested place

They have bed bugs and when I asked for a refund they said the cops was at ny room and said i had to leave when no cop ever came to my room

It was pretty good value compared to other area hotels - it was close to the city and pretty comfy

The wi-fi connection was terrible and didn't reach to our room at the end of the row. In order to use the internet, we went up to the lobby to get some work done and the desk attendant was on his phone making a personal call the entire time.

I appreciated how easy it was to check-in, especially late at night. We were able to park right in front of our room. Our top priority was proximity to the city, so overall, this was a good value compared to other area hotels.

I checked late at night Front desk was complaining about...

I checked late at night Front desk was complaining about his job,co workers and owners. I was told I would be in a room with a king size bed. When I got to the room there were two beds and one had look like it was slept in. I called the front desk he did switch me to another room after complaining again about his coworkers.

Great location, adequate rooms and comfortable beds. Wish the WiFi had been working, but it did not.

the breakfast was not very good. No bacon or sausage, no eggs except for refrigerated then microwave. Really only varieties of bread available and make your own waffle. And, some fresh fruit was also available. Eating place was OK. No WiFi available while we were there this time.

The location and cost were good, although we paid 25% less 3 years years ago at this same place for the same number of days. However this Motel has recently been given an overhaul and looks much better now so maybe that's why the cost is a bit higher, since there is no inflation.

After reading other reviews about bed bugs, I like that our...
    • King Room- Non-Smoking

Cleanliness of room was not very good, and the hotel seems stingy on supplies like towels, only 1 per person.

After reading other reviews about bed bugs, I like that our room didn't have any!

We visit Philly a lot but stay inNJ sometimes. Never will we go back to Days Inn

A night make employee was off the wall. He told us that he wanted to be shot in the back of the head like JFK! There is even more wacked things that he did/said. Scary! Also we left our room and I thought that I left something there and went back up to look. When I got there housekeeping remade the beds that we slept in! Grossed me out to think my family may have slept in "used" Un- cleaned bedding.

The price and the helpful and kind lady that checked us in