Reviews of Days Hotel by Wyndham Egg Harbor Township-Atlantic City 2 stars

6708 Tilton Road, Egg Harbor Township, NJ 08234, USA

#3 of 5 hotels in Egg Harbor Township

• Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

You need a better place to wash clothes. No place to put clothing for folding. There is no dollar changer or the machines could not use dollars or credit card.

I was not able to eat there but when I walked by everyone seem to be enjoying themselves. I really appreciated the popcorn. That was really good.

• Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

A few stations on cable tv didn't come in. And pool wasn't open.

Friendly helpful staff. The elevator was right by the front door. It was clean.

• Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I didn’t like there billing process... they lied to me over the telephone about my holding fee and then they didn’t process my payment until 3 days later which made me have a overdraft fee because they were late posting my payment..

I liked the comfortable bed and pillows and the rooms were very clean..

• Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The staff had poor customer service. They were not friendly, they did not speak or greet us at all during our stay. The rooms were ok for what I paid. I think with more friendly staff and a little more cleanliness of the rooms would have set this hotel apart from others.

They offer a free breakfast. Location close to shops and restaurants.

• Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I had made a reservation with a motel that had been a disgusting experience. After we left that place after 2 hours, I had to find someplace fast for the night. I found Days Hotel on Booking.com and made reservations with in 5 mins. from my phone. The Days Hotel was wonderful. Everything about it was wonderful. The staff, the hotel, the room, the breakfast. very peaceful. I will always try to find other Days Hotel whenever I travel.

• Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Décor is a little bit tired, pillows are tough and not comfortable. Room was not very good sound proofed, I was able to hear people talking in the hallway which is not a good thing at 6 AM. Be prepare to drive to Atlantic City, it was not as close as I thought it would be.

Nice hotel, very good breakfast, coffee and tea station available 24 hrs. Free popcorn in the lobby was a very nice touch. Staff was friendly and helpful. Room was clean. Overall it is pretty good hotel, I would stay there again.

• Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Everyone was great. Breakfast room was a big help as we had our grandchildren in the next room and they loved it. Only problem, the first night our bath towels were not replaced so we were left with one bath towel between us and our granddaughter used that!

Key card didn't work, and I had to drag all my things back downstairs to get new one. I was alone and they would't bring me up a new one. Guy on duty told me to leave my things alone in hallway and come collect the card myself?? The breakfast bar was reheated food from day before. And the OJ had a slime in it. I think they need to clean the machine.

Comfortable beds.

• Standard King Room

The breakfast was reheated from day before and there was a funny slime in the OJ. I do not think they clean the machine. Key to room didn,t work and I had to drag all my things downstairs because I was alone and they would NOT bring up a new key card.

Nice room

Everything was great

The room and bed was very comfortable, and the breakfast was way more than I expected. The breakfast was full of great looking and tasting foods a lot of variety to choose from

• Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The breakfast was delicious! Perfect fluffy eggs! The rooms and entire hotel was clean. Beds were very comfortable and provided extra pillows without having to ask.

• Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Sometimes when room is cleaned, they miss out on the coffee tray and do not replace condiments. But I just ask them when the housekeeper's on my floor

Bed is extra comfy. I want to get the same mattress and pillows for myself :)

Great People and always pleasure to stay...I know things sometimes forgotten but happens..I noticed the Fan/Light in the bathroom was Jammed with Dust and didn't look to pleasant.But again.Things are forgotten.Would rent here again anytime .....

• Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

There was nothing that we didn't like. If we are down that way again we would book this motel.

The breakfast was good and it was hot. The hotel is clean and well maintained.

• Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Drunks were allowed to gather at the rear exit until 2am just below my room. They were a group of parents from a girls softball team from Connecticut. Additionally they set up a cornhole bean bag game that obstructed entry to the building. When I complained the staff did nothing about it!

• Standard King Room

There's wasn't much not to like. I didn't use the pool because there were a ton of kids in it. Would've been nice to have a separate pool or just a larger one at that.

The bed was amazing. 10 times better than mine at home. Very relaxing especially after getting burnt under the sun prior!

• Reviewed: 10 May 2017

• Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Elevator is a bit old I'm sure it needs a tune up lol The phone had intermittent problem but they sent a guy right away to fix it.

Room was clean and neat. Free breakfast was good, cereals were fresh. Popcorn is free and available too, nice touch for night time movies. This hotel is right next to a diner should you be in a rush for a quick meal. Easy to get to, on the the main road. Front desk was pleasant and helpful. I would use this hotel again, if in the area ....as it is was reasonable and close to the Linwood care center. I give it a good rating and recommend it.

• Reviewed: 4 May 2017

• Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The elevator situation STUNK!! Having only one operable one and in very poor operable condition, is totally UNACCEPTABLE. I wasted over 1 1/2 hours waiting foe elevator service to the fourth floor in my 15 hour stay at your motel. Not having accessible exit stairs functioning properly while your elevators are compromised, is a building code violation in my home state of PA. You should be cited and heavily fined. Additionally, both of our room cards did not permit access into our room twice during our 15 hour stay and we had to use your slow as molasses elevator to go down and get the situation fixed. Yucchh!!

The breakfast was very good but not as good as on my previous stay in 2013. Where was the bacon and other food choices? The room was very good for our needs. So were the desk procedures and help. I had a very good and quiet night's sleep.

• Standard King Room

The breakfast was not good. The fruit were not fresh, all frozen not what I was expecting. Neighbors up or in the room next door were noisy at least until midnight.

The staff was very nice and helpful.

• Reviewed: 9 April 2017

• Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I didn't like how hard the beds was or the smell the room had. There was hair in the bath tub when we got there. The price was good but you get what you pay for. The first time I stayed here last year I liked it a lot better then this time.

I liked how close it was to shopping stores.

• Reviewed: 19 September 2016

• Double Studio with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

There was black mold in the shower. Dead bugs in the room. Cob webs.

The pullout couch was like sleeping on a cobblestone street. The bugs were dead in the room.

• Reviewed: 17 September 2016

• Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Typical middle of the road motel.Clean enough. Comfortable enough.Nice to have breakfast but they ran out of fruit and the eggs we're watery

Location near various beaches.S good diner right across the parking lot.

• Reviewed: 17 September 2016

• Standard Double Suite

When I was here the previous year the free breakfast choices were more abundant but it's still a nice extra.

Comfortable and clean room, friendly staff.

• Reviewed: 11 September 2016

• Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Images on Booking.com of the room were not the same in person. Vending machine was overpriced.

The location was great. Great value for an overnight stay. The room was very clean.

• Reviewed: 29 August 2016

• Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Local traffic cutting through the guest parking lot.

We enjoyed our stay. The breakfast was good and the staff made us feel welcomed. The bed was comfortable and the room was clean.

• Reviewed: 28 August 2016

• Queen Room

We were very impressed with Days Hotel Atlantic City. Great value for the cost! The room and overall facility were clean, and the hotel staff was very friendly and accommodating. We were able to check-in a little early and received a small sewing kit and map to help us get around the area. The breakfast was delicious and there was a large variety of foods. We had a relaxing and comfortable experience.

• Reviewed: 25 August 2016

• Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

My only complaint is that our room was not done by house keeping. Apparently there was a problem with the room key system and many guest were unable to get into their rooms unless they were issued a master key from management. I suppose that is why our room was left uncleaned for our second night's stay.?? Other than that Staff was Wonderful, friendly and it was a decent place to stay in the Atlantic City area.

• Reviewed: 24 August 2016

• Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The reservation was for 5 people but when we arrived the room was not prepared for that and I was charged in $10 to get an extra-bed

The staff is so nice.

• Reviewed: 22 August 2016

• Queen Room

I liked everything the hotel was close to stores and markets the staff was very friendly breakfasts was wonderful the pool was clean.Iloved my room was verycozy and comfortable

• Reviewed: 22 August 2016

• Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

My only dislike was that our room didn't have a balcony.

Our room was clean and spacious. My daughters enjoyed the outdoor pool and playground. There was a good breakfast variety my family enjoyed the waffles and muffins. This hotel was a great value for the money.

• Reviewed: 6 August 2016

• Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Much better than we expected for our first stay in a Day's Inn. Big rooms with big beds, just off a highway but we couldn't hear the traffic from our room :)

• Reviewed: 26 July 2016

• Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Clientele loitering in front of entrance every night with coolers drinking beer and smoking!!!!!!!! Poor management!!!!!!

Staff was very friendly and professional!!!!!! Love them all for the way they treated my family, especially the cleaning staff. Thank you for them.

• Reviewed: 23 July 2016

Mattress in pull out was terrible, my daughter could not sleep. Thank God it was only for 1 night.

Staff was very good, place very clean. Breakfast was your standard breakfast. Only complaint was the pull out couch mattress, was terrible.

• Reviewed: 7 July 2016

• Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

It's not a luxury hotel so it could use some updates cosmetically. Other than that, there were no issues.

The staff was friendly and helpful. We arrived earlier than expected and were still able to get checked into a room. Also the nearby diner has a fantastic breakfast. It's a great option for anyone looking for reasonable accommodations for Atlantic City

• Reviewed: 6 July 2016

• Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The pillows were like bricks woke up with sore necks. The breakfasr room is too small for the amount of guests that you get. Found eyeshadow brush against wall from another guest. No one knew how to work the remotes for the tv. We never knew what movies or shows we were watching. The cost of the room is too high for what you get. They only give you bananas for fresh fruit, The strawberries for the waffles were frozen solid. It has changed since new owner took over. They want more money for the room but is giving you less. I did not get my AAA discount. Change those god forsaken pillows. They are small and feel soft until you lay on them.Horrible. Other guests were complaining also. No coffee in morning. We had to ask for it. She forgot to make it. We called downstairs for help with tv and no one came They only give you sausage with those boxed scrambled eggs. They did serve bacon and sausage off and on The line for breakfast was obnoxiously long so we went next door to diner.. We have been going there for approximately 7-8 years. Next year we are looking to go elsewhere, Disappointed

The staff was friendly Service was good room was somewhat clean

• Reviewed: 5 July 2016

• Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Room wasn't as clean as it could've been. Poop stain on toilet that I personally cleaned and hair in the tub was previous people. There was also a fee for incidentals that I was completely unaware of. I had to leave, visit ATM, and come back. I received a call prior to arriving to run my card. I wish I was told then there would be an additional charge at hotel.

• Reviewed: 5 July 2016

• Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Very very long line for breakfast-Had to go to diner across street instead and pay. Could not accommodate the amount of guests. Seating area to eat was too small. Stains on sheets but gave us a discount for that. Staff very friendly

• Reviewed: 3 July 2016

• Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Thought breakfast area could be brighter - dull room to start the day.

Reception staff so very helpful having arrived from UK our GPS not working ladies did all they could to help.

• Reviewed: 1 July 2016

• Queen Room

The room carpet and wall boarders could use some attention.

The staff were pleasant + nice, the room + food were adequate. The main entrance and pool are attractive and well kept. Thank you and God bless, Jerry + Kathy

• Reviewed: 30 June 2016

There was a issue with the bathroom plumbing.

We enjoyed our stay. The staff was very professional, the rooms were clean and the bed was very comfortable.

• Reviewed: 26 June 2016

• Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Problem with hair dryer but another one was given within minutes.

The room was nicely furnished. The breakfast was great and free. The hotel staff was wonderful.

No comment

Everything was pretty good. No major complaints

• Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The location was a little distance from the attractions and the rooms could of been a little bigger but aside from that great hotel to stay at

• Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Staff is great Room was nice and clean Love the breakfast

Price was right and it was clean

• Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The room was damp smelling and dusty. It was not clean it made the place look old and outdated.

The bed was like clouds

• Standard Double Suite

The only thing we didn’t like is that breakfast area is to small.

The property was very clean and the staff was very nice and accommodating.

Breakfast was awesome.

• Standard King Room

room smell of cigarrett smoke

good bed

Did not go there

Everything was fine

Very clean… No smell of smoke… Nice room… Excellent and friendly staff

Good stay

• Queen Room

Visited to attend a funeral

• King Suite

Kept my deposit for too long.

Near park way.

• Standard King Room

Extremely nice staff. Room was clean, and comfortable.

• Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Overall condition of facility and cleanliness concern. Odd chemical smell throughout building.

• Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

it is a good place to spend free time at

• Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The pillow was too stuffed

• Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

It was wonderful. Very clean.

• Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The breakfast and the permanent coffee supply was great. The kids loves the popcorn machine very much.

Needs renovation

• Standard Double Suite

Room was super clean, soft bed so peaceful, breakfast was on point everything was excellent, I would love to come here with the family

• Reviewed: 6 April 2017

• Standard King Room

Very nice staff, delicious breakfast, very clean, we will be returning

• Queen Room

Room key wouldn't work about 5 times had to get new key overnight staff were not even apologetic. Frustrating

Pillows

Did not eat

The eggs are a bit watery

• Reviewed: 3 March 2017

• Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Great location, staff was friendly, room was clean.

• Reviewed: 1 March 2017

I had no issues

The room is clean and nice...the price is very reasonable and everyone working there is very friendly and helpful

• Reviewed: 13 December 2016

• Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The room was not updated. The chest of drawer looked like it came from the junk yard. It was old, wood was heavily scratched and chipped

• Reviewed: 30 October 2016

• Queen Room

Powered eggs really suck.

Our room was "Roomy" and comfortable. Outstanding staff.

• Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

There was no cancellation fee or money that had to be paid for booking.

Breakfast cold...poor options