Reviews of Days Hotel by Wyndham Mesa Near Phoenix 2 stars

333 West Juanita Avenue, Mesa, AZ 85210, USA

#12 of 43 hotels in Mesa

Could be worse
    • King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Breakfast food not so good, bacon was overcooked and bland, no pastries. Shower didn't look clean, mold and rust. Carpet made socks black. Travelling with Autistic 3 yr old. Husband taken to hospital . staff knew this I Asked for help to take luggage to car, at check out. They said no. They said would try to get cleaning person to help... noone was available...

Safe in room convienant and easy to use. Was put in different room from one reserved. Let desk know, she ficed it and helped me change to other rooom. Had emergency, staff was helpful. Called 911 for me, extended stay at same rate for next night. Good variety of food and toiletries in vending machine.

Everything was great.
    • Standard King Room - Non Smoking

Only 1 washer and dryer. Stayed 3 days and never was able to catch them not being used.

Everything was great. Rooms are clean, comfortable and big!! Nice big flat screen T.V. Free breakfast covers everything you could want. Nice sized pool and spa, with area kept clean. Staff is very accommodating and friendly. Best Days Inn I’ve ever stayed at!!😊👍

I love this hotel!!!!
    • King Room Disability Access - Non Smoking - Pet Friendly

Nothing everything was great!!!

I will be staying here again in the future. I brought my dog and she was great and I didn't have any problems, The breakfast was awesome and fun to make the waffles. My niece also enjoyed herself and the pool ALOTTTT! I love that it's right by Del Taco and Walmart so we can go get some hotel snacks :)!!!!

Comfortable beds
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

I asked for a late check-out, loaded a few belongings into my vehicle, came back to retrieve the rest including my daughter and her toy poodle & I was literally"locked out" the back entrance to this motel!!!! I couldn't get back in to do a final look to be sure I didn't forget anything!!! My daughter said she thought we had everything but that evening i realized my pillow was left behind (severe headaches without it) I called that same evening we checked out (Friday), its now Sunday & im still waiting on a call.. assuming the maid service probably tossed it in the garbage

Comfortable beds, hot breakfast

• Reviewed: 3 August 2018

Relaxed and comfortable
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking - Pet-Friendly

The only thing I would suggest is better shampoo and soap.

Room was clean and the pool area was very well taken care of. The breakfast was one of the best we have had nothing cheap and the hotel was very relaxed.

Breakfast was good.
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

The WiFi needs more capacity. In the evening it got to the point that I couldn't log on. The rest of the time it was good.

Breakfast was good. The external noise was minimal.

Would stay here again even though other hotels are cheaper.
    • Standard King Room - Non Smoking

The hallway smelled funny but it was probably someone making popcorn.

Rooms are big with a sofa and chair.Desk with a chair.Premium movie channels.Big fridge can fit a water filter pitcher.Bed is very comfortable.

Made my opinion of the chain much improved.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

I would have preferred a coffee maker that wasn’t just one cup.

They used real eggs and two different types of waffle makers. They had refrigerators and a microwave and a 48” tv.

Great accomodations, friendly staff & good pricing.

nothing, all good.

Great location, accommodations were perfect, quiet ...breakfast was very good, I stayed 2 days and they did switch it up a bit one day to the next. The breakfast staff was excellent, very friendly and efficient. I'd stay again. I didn't use the pool but it looked very nice.

Its a great hotel in a good location and very quiet and comfortable! The beds are so comfy!
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking - Pet-Friendly

The room was dirty with trash under the bed and dog hair everywhere, we checked in late and didnt notice until morning when our pajamas had hair all over them. Housekeeping came and cleaned and the next night was better.

It was quiet, the beds were so comfortable and the pool was awesome!

Best stay
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

I didn't not like it I loved it

it was the best ..breakfast was great staff was the best the beds were comfortable everything was great can't say 1 bad thing about our stay

Too many dirty construction workers smoking marijuana up and...
    • King Room - Non-Smoking - Pet-Friendly

Too many dirty construction workers smoking marijuana up and down the hall ways locking the doors trying to go out drinking and drug paraphernalia in the parking lot

The room was spacious and clean.
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

The carpet in the hallway especially was really dirty. The pillows were flat. Breakfast was not quite as good as other Days Inns I've stayed at.

The room was spacious and clean. They made accommodations for my disabled mother.

• Standard King Room - Non Smoking

The lamps and nightstands were a little dusty and the couch was uncomfortable.

Quick Service. No loud guest at this property and staff are very respectful. A+

Bear
    • Standard King Room - Non Smoking

Breakfast/oatmeal watery/orange juice watery/eggs wete good had no bacon/potatoes overcooked. Breakfast is one of the main reasons we pick hotels and this one was not good

Property was nice

Good value.
    • King Room - Non-Smoking - Pet-Friendly

When checking in all clerk could tell me was to walk pet at west end. The re was no marked area and no waste pick up container. In addition it looked like someone had been living there (homeless). I reported it. I spoke to a trucker later that night that said it had been that way for weeks.

Room and hotel overall was nice. Good room. Landscaping very pretty. Waffle house and a Starbucks next door. Price was good.

Good value for the area.
    • King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

The hotel carpets need to be cleaned or replaced.

The rooms were roomy and comfortable with the amenities we needed. The staff was friendly and professional.

Unhappy with the situation. Breakfast staff did not stock for everyone and tables uncleared.
    • King Room - Non-Smoking - Pet-Friendly

We have stayed at this hotel many times and have always been satisfied. This time, however, the room contained shampoo, conditioner, shaving cream and a razor on the tub. The tub was full of hairs. We thought someone was already staying there. Not true according to the clerk. We were on a tight schedule. The clerk quickly apologized and gave us another room. He didn't offer a discount nor any perk for the inconvenience. We were there to attend a granddaughter's orchestra concert. We were late. Also, in both rooms the bottom of the tubs are rounded and very slick. My husband almost fell twice. I've never seen a tub like that in the other rooms we've stayed in.

They moved us to a new room!!!

Run of the mill, but in a good way.
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Decor throughout the common areas is flavorful. Nice and helpful staff. Parking wraps around the building, so keeping car in view is easy. Close enough to Phoenix airport to be a viable stop before travel.

I would recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the area/flying Phoenix Mesa Gateway airport.
    • King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

We chose this hotel because it was close to Phoenix Mesa Gateway airport. The room was clean and comfortable; the pool and hot tub were nice. Adjacent Starbucks and gas stations were especially convenient. We did not have breakfast due to an early flight. Overall a good value for the price!

Guests of the day wow
    • King Room - Non-Smoking - Pet-Friendly

There wasn't anything I didn't like

This is a very nice hotel everything is well kept and super nice there is a hot breakfast in the morning that included bacon and eggs and waffles the pool was beautifull we liked it so much we extended our stay

We probably won't be back.
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

My wife was kept awake a good part of the night by something beeping. The next morning, upon discussing this with staff, they didn't seem too concerned.

breakfast

We didn't get to have breakfast as we had to check out...
    • Standard King Room - Non Smoking

Having the tub, toilet, and sink in one small room. Turning the light on the fan also came on. Two different switches would be very nice. The rest of the room was huge which I find wasted space. A larger bathroom area would be more useful when more than one person is trying to get ready for their departure.

We didn't get to have breakfast as we had to check out at 5:00 a.m. for our flight.

Nice, big rooms
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Breakfast on the weekends doesn't begin until 7am. On weekdays it begins at 6am. This was very disappointing because I had planned to eat breakfast there quickly before we had to leave at 7am. Super bummed.

The place was nice. Big room. The pool was fun. The bed was comfy. It was quiet. All in all, we were very satisfied!

Breakfast was good, bed was comfortable, room was spacious...
    • Standard King Room - Non Smoking

pillows need replacing fan in bathroom was noisy the couch was very hard

Breakfast was good, bed was comfortable, room was spacious pool area was nice and never busy. All in all a good value for the price.

Disappointed
    • King Room Disability Access - Non Smoking - Pet Friendly

The cleanliness did not meet my expectations. This location had a good overall score so I expected much more. There were hairs found on the sheets( which did not smell clean), bathroom floor, and throughout the room, a few were dangling from the lamp. I brought my cat with me so I believe that might be the reason behind being placed in this room. However, this was disappointing. All rooms should be cleaned thoroughly. Mattress was not comfortable, very lumpy. Coffee maker was for a single cup and only two cups per day is not enough when cups are so small.

Check-in went smoothly, adding my pet was not much more, early breakfast at 6 am on weekdays was nice and serving area well replenished, location is great( why I chose to this hotel)

Ok hotel if staying one night.
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Room was quiet and large but it is time to replace the mattress...very worn out. Also, something needs to be done with the toilet..loudest flush I ever heard. Breakfast was ok, nothing to brag about but coffee was decent.

Location to 60 and walking distance to stores to include Starbucks and Walmart.

The coffee was strong for my taste, but easily remedied.
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

The coffee was strong for my taste, but easily remedied. Breakfast was good. Room was clean. The staff very helpful. They went over board to assist my son with staying at this hotel, when the stay at their other hotel was a bad experience.

Bed was very comfortable and the staff was flexible and...
    • King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Rooms were a little dark and shower a tad dingy.

Bed was very comfortable and the staff was flexible and didn’t hesitate to be flexible to my constantly moving work schedule

Great value. I would stay there again.
    • King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

We had a good time, and the hotel and staff were nice. My only irritation was wanting to work out and the pool/workout facility is not open till later in the morning, according to the guy behind the front desk early in the morning. In fact, presuming he was correct, the complimentary breakfast starts before the workout facility opens up. Overall, it was quiet and reasonably clean. Breakfast was pretty good. Coffee was good too!

Convenient, a little worn, terrible coffee at breakfast, but staff was always nice and polite
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Housekeeping never seemed to leave the right amount of towels. Coffee at breakfast & in room is abysmal! This chain needs to buy better coffee. No help at all booking transport to airport.

Nice staff

Great place to stay
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

It was great. Lobby was homely feeling. Nice and quiet. Rooms were big and comfy. Best place I've stayed in awhile. Will be back when in Phoenix/Mesa area again.

Overall it was a good eperience. The room was quiet, clean and spacious.
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

The fitness facility is inside the pool area. It was never open on time. It would be better if it had a seperate entrance and could be accessed earlier in the morning.

There was a good selection of food. Maybe some muffins or croissants would be a nice addition.

Breakfast was good and the kids loved the pool.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Vending machines charged me $30. For 6 drinks, should have been $9. Still waiting for refund.

Breakfast was good and the kids loved the pool. Staff was extremely helpful.

Horrible stay. Wouldnt reccomend to anyone ever!
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Hotel was not clean. My first room was changed due to two huge roaches that came from refrigerator and batbroom sink. Toilet was not clean. No hot water in shower only luke warm.

N/a

Smelly AC?
    • Standard King Room - Non Smoking

There was this weird smell in my room, like a musty A/C kinda smell. Also the guy working at night didn't seem to understand the hotel workings very well, and was not very friendly or welcoming.

The hotel looked decent, less drab than others at this price point. Other than the smell, it was clean.

Overall it was an enjoyable stay and if I am in that area again I would be a return guest.
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

We booked a double queen. One of the beds was good quality. The other bed was awful. It had no structure to it at all. It felt like an under inflated air mattress that sank to the bottom when any weight was on it. It was very uncomfortable, even for the 6 year old who slept on it. The entire hotel was designated as "non-smoking" at the front desk although smoking rooms were offered on the booking site. Our room smelled strongly of stale smoke. A can of air freshener somewhat aleviated the stale smoke smell in the room.

The pool and fitness facilities were clean and well appointed. Towels could be a bit more generous in size. Overall cleanliness and appearance of the hotel was great. Easy access to and from the freeway. Nice quiet location with no road noise. Counter staff was friendly and helpful. Nice crisp bed linens with an assortment of pillows from firm to extra soft. The free breakfast was very good. Good variety of foods and drinks were offered.

Great stay and great price but breakfast was disappointing
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

The breakfast in the morning was not good. The Eggs and sausage had to have been in the crock pots cooking for hours...... The juice was not cold... and the coffee was super watered....

The hotel room was very cute and clean. Loved the fact of the microwave and mini fridge. Staff was very friendly at check in and out.

Convenient location.
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Were way in back and tried to exit and re-enter a side door with dog but couldn't get back in. Carpet was dirty. Convenient location.

Nice property. Comfortable beds. Good layout. Good AC. Good breakfast.

Pleasure, Quality and comfort
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

There where a number of people for breakfast and there needs to be a couple extra waffle makers.

The hot breakfast was good and the staff was pleasant. Our AC went out and we were given another room immediately!! Turns out that my son accidently tripped over the cable and disconnected the AC and didn't want to fess up. lol I was also pleased with only having to pay shy of 60.00 on a Saturday for such a quality room.

Excellent hotel, gave more than we expected!!
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Great front staff personnel, gave us directions for a sports bar in the vicinity, excellent. The breakfast was free, offered more than we expected. Only complaint is outdoor temp was 110F and the room AC was off and took 5 hours to cool somewhat.

Good value for the money.
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Windows were dirty. The whole hotel could use a little "sprucing up".

Everything in the room "worked". My room was quiet. Good TV.

• Reviewed: 3 June 2017

Bed was amazing and the ac was cold the pool was perfect...
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

The key cards are kinda funky

Bed was amazing and the ac was cold the pool was perfect enjoyed my stay. Breakfast was amazing too all for a reasonable price

Great place at a great value
    • Standard King Room - Non Smoking

Hard bed, very hard pillows, couldn't get any rest

Pleasant easy going clerks, solve any situation happily and quickly, room good value, clean, quiet efficient ac, no funny smells, clean pool, great breakfast

• Reviewed: 25 May 2017

Was ok
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Bed wasn't very comfortable, sheets had a stain on one of the beds,toilet didn't flush very good,hot tub was very dirty.

Room was decent, breakfast was ok,hotel was easy to find.

This hotel is disgusting.
    • King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

The room stunk, bathtoom was dirty, pool was dirty, fitness center is not even a fitness center, breakfast was horrible, staff was unfriendly.

This hotel is disgusting. The pictures on the website are completely different from what we walked into. Absolutely unimpressed and not happy with this booking

good coffee - swimming pool okay - breakfast area and food...
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

bath tub was tremendously slippery - had to put a towel in the bottom to be able to stand up while taking a shower.

good coffee - swimming pool okay - breakfast area and food very good and roomy.

• Reviewed: 29 April 2017

Excellent place to stay and beds are really comfortable.
    • Standard King Room - Non Smoking

Not enough towels and coffee mix.

When they say hot breakfast they mean hot breakfast. I enjoyed my stsy here with my fiance. It was a little roaf trip that was worth it.

• Reviewed: 26 April 2017

Very comfortable and great breakfast
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Lots of insects were in my room and people were smoking very close to the side entrance

The beds were comfortable and it was very quiet. The breakfast was also great.

Nice hotel! Good location! Not so pet friendly though!
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

For a PET FRIENDLY hotel it was not very pet friendly. More like they just put up with your pets being there. I've been to pet friendly hotels and they usually provide little dog treats, they have designated space for your dogs outside to do there business and even provide cleanup bags. this place has none of that. When I asked where on property I take my dog to do his business the reception said "just go around the back of the hotel where the Waffle House and Star bucks is at and you will see it." Oh boy did I! A small area behind a block wall bin with tons of little bushes that looks like it had never been cleaned up in years and no disposable bins. I bring my own bags but they could at least provide a disposable bin to put it in so I don't have to carry it back through the hotel. They do charge you an extra daily fee for having the pet so you would think they would put that money to use. Very disappointed or I would've gave this place a much better rating.

Hotel was in a good location for our needs. There was a Walmart around the corner, convenience store across street and a Waffle House/Star Bucks in same parking lot. Very close to On/Off ramp of freeway for easy access to everywhere. Room was large enough for the 4 adults and beds were very comfortable. Bathroom was too small, especially the shower area where there was non existent water pressure, but they did have a small vanity area outside the bathroom to make up for it. It had a small microwave & refrigerator in room tha twa snoce since out in the vending machine area they carried snacks that you could heat up for those late night cravings. Breakfast was good and the hostess greeting us there in the mornings was very sweet and pleasant for those of us that are not morning people. I would have no problem staying here again without my pet.

• Reviewed: 6 April 2017

Ok for a one night stay.
    • Standard King Room - Non Smoking

No late night parking in front of hotel, big trucks took up 3-4 parking spaces, people kept slamming doors at all hours. The Tub felt like it was sinking. Elevators too far from room.

It was Close to Fwy.

Very accommodating for our family, asked for a cot for our...

All good

Very accommodating for our family, asked for a cot for our son and it was brought up asap. Breakfast was good, liked how the main feature changed each day ie eggs, oatmeal, biscuits and gravey ect. Pool area was small but nice.

The room had an order of smoke and oldness.
    • Standard King Room - Non Smoking

The room had an order of smoke and oldness. You could really use a facelift to be more current seems a bit dingy. The pool area states it closes at 10 pm there were people partying until midnight out in that area. I understand they were there to have fun, but I also had to be up early.

• Reviewed: 31 March 2017

their reception system could be better
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Their computer was down when we arrived and there was no back up system so we could not check in right away. The initial room they gave us had a constantly barking dog at next room and my husband had to request to change the room. We had to catch the flight home leaving 7:30am so we had to check out around 5:30am. There was no one at the reception and I had to shout many times before some came to check us out.

I liked the room, ample space, comfortable bed.

• Reviewed: 31 March 2017

Location of the hotel.
    • King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

I had a handicap room. The bathroom was not lit up enough by the shower area. I would have liked a mirror in the main bedroom area also

Location of the hotel. The variety of breakfast foods. Pool was nice.

Good Stay, Great Staff.
    • Poolside Queen Suite - Non Smoking

Prices in Mesa at this time of year are ridiculously high. I'm assuming once spring training is over prices will more reasonably reflect the age of the hotel.

The breakfast was very good. Loved the waffles.

• Reviewed: 18 March 2017

Clean and freindly.
    • Standard King Room - Non Smoking

A onsite bar, restaurant would have been nice, but we knew that going in.

The place was clean and décor fresh. Easy to access location. The staff was friendly and professional.

Great place to stay.
    • Standard King Room - Non Smoking

Staff was friendly. Breakfast was great and offered variety from day to day. Rooms were spacious and clean, and the bed/pillows were very comfortable.

• Reviewed: 2 March 2017

Great location and terrific breakfast

Didn't like the fan always going on in the bathroom when light turned on, the mattress was fair, towels were thin and skimpy.

Convenience of the room to the hot tub, parking lot, and lobby

Tv had "no signal".
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Tv had "no signal". Called front desk but no one answered. Finally went down and ft outdoor someone. Said he would be right up but it was about 1/2 hour. 10:30 by then. Also there was no coffee carafe do couldn'the make coffee. Told him that also and said he would find one and bring it up but didn't.

• Reviewed: 25 February 2017

Convenient location but stay somewhere else!
    • Standard King Room - Non Smoking

the maid did not come around to make the room until 5:30pm, so after the shower we had no clean towels. (They were also out of fresh towels) and we had to leave for dinner out at about that time also. There seemed to be not enough staff to handle the housekeeping. Waffle machine was broken/not working... Pool water was cold. Not enough pool loungers for the 4 days that we were there, there were all taken by "seniors" that never moved from teh loungers (from noon to dinner time).

Ben at the front desk was pleasant to deal with, the others (staff) probably did not want to be there...

• Reviewed: 19 February 2017

Great little hotel with nice pool and deck area
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

for some reason they did not have my reservation. They were able to give us a similar room but not exactly the same and they did honor the rate that I booked it at. He could see that I had booked thru booking.com but the reservation had not gone thru to them-not sure why

Had a great variety for breakfast. Only stayed one night so not sure if they changed a bit through the week. Pool area was great and staff very friendly

• Reviewed: 15 February 2017

Enjoyable stay, pretty property.
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Our original room, 111 I believe, had a very dank odor - perhaps still damp from cleaning a carpet or something (?), but quite off-putting. The very helpful young man who checked us in agreed and assigned us another room, which was very nice.

Great breakfast, helpful staff.

• Reviewed: 15 February 2017

Family Friendly and fun for kids it seems.
    • Standard King Room - Non Smoking

Hotel is on Main St in Mesa, which the city planners have done a great job to revitalize, with many different restaurants, bars and wide boulevards for walking. Family friendly environment that was relaxing and reassuring. You should have no problem feeling comfortable and safe here. While I was there I saw 4-5 little girls playing on a statue of a huge easy chair, they seemed to be having a great time while their parents (two or three couples) had dinner and watched.

• Reviewed: 13 February 2017

Not worth the money
    • Standard King Room - Non Smoking

The property is old and cheaply built. The walls are paper thin and you can hear water flowing in the pipes in the adjoining rooms. The door didn't fit right and you can see air around the edges. The bed was worn out and soft....needs to be replaced. The carpets are old and need to be replaced. This was not a "cheap" hotel, but certainly was not worth the cost. We won't be back.

They allowed us to take our cat with an additional small service charge

• Reviewed: 7 February 2017

Decent room for the money.
    • King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Older property, grout in bathroom was aged. Breakfast was skimpy, no eggs or other protein. Some noise at night.

Fresh, crisp linens and clean bathroom.

• Reviewed: 6 February 2017

Great choice
    • Standard King Room - Non Smoking

Stayed 2 nights, welcoming front end staff, well set up breakfast area, great breakfast choices, quiet location but just off of interstate 60, recommend and would stay again.

• Reviewed: 2 February 2017

Staff were very friendly and the breakfast was great.
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Some of the outside doors, including the fitness center door were hard to open; key took multiple times to open.

Staff were very friendly and the breakfast was great.

• Reviewed: 24 January 2017

Perfectly located for all our activities.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Perfectly located for all our activities. Staff was friendly and professional. Very dog friendly - met a few other pet owners walking their dogs and we all agreed, very nice hotel for both humans and pets. :-)

• Reviewed: 24 January 2017

The staff was friendly and attentive.
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

The staff was friendly and attentive. We came down toward the end of breakfast each day, but there was plenty of food. Having ice tea in the lobby was a plus as well as paper plates and utensils for those meals we ate in.

• Reviewed: 23 January 2017

My car was broken into in the parking lot - no apologies...
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

My car was broken into in the parking lot - no apologies from the staff. I had to stay an extra day and night to deal with the police and to get a new window in my Subaru. To top off a less than stellar experience, my shower was barely warm.

• Reviewed: 22 January 2017

Great breakfast but cold showers
    • Standard King Room - Non Smoking

There was no hot water to take a shower.. so they definitely need to work on that.

We liked the breakfast they were great. We went both morning we were there. That was the best part of the hotel.

• Reviewed: 16 January 2017

Place was very clean.
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Power went off 2 times. 1st time was more then 2 hours. We were unable to watch TV or use WiFi. Had to walk to dinner only to find out they were without power as well. No breakfast available as we had to leave for early flight. No courtesy cab to airport (which was not stated in online booking).

Place was very clean. Staff was courteous.

• Reviewed: 5 January 2017

Would stay there again.
    • Standard King Room - Non Smoking

We had requested a crib as we had a toddler in the family. We got a pack-and-play and it turned out to be not very comfortable for him. He didn't sleep very well, so we had to pad his bed with folded bedding. A crib with a mattress would have been much better.

The staff was very friendly and helpful. The breakfast was good. The room met all of our needs. We were very satisfied.

• Reviewed: 1 January 2017

A very comfortable oasis.
    • Standard King Room - Non Smoking

Toilet and sink in bath area. Somewhat tight for two persons at once. Perhaps only a problem in the king rooms?

Excellent breakfast and breakfast facilities. Cordial and accommodating staff. Cheerful and spacious king room that was spotlessly clean.