Reviews of Knights Inn San Antonio/AT&T Center 3 stars

5.7

6.2

It was ok.
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

something bite my husband that night and the bed wasn't as comfortable as we would like. the breakfast could have been better. Look some of the microwave breakfast biscuit and sausage and maybe a waffle iron.

we liked the look of the hotel at night. The staff was friendly

Affordable

It was close to I-10! It was cheap and we needed a place where 7 would fit and we were gonna be close to our kids. It had a funky smell but we already knew what ti expect so we brought our own Lysol and we said to ourselves we were gonna sleep here not stay in.

Bad experience turned around by excellent staff
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The picture depicted a sofa in room . there was two adults three children. Not adequate sleeping arrangement.wanted to charge additional twenty for a roll away.

The staff turned a very bad situation into i will return .

I consider this one of the worst establishments that I ever stayed in.
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The staff, the condition of the rooms, the fact they tried to charge me $20 early check-in fee and it was after 1pm. The fact that I ordered a single bed room and they have me a double.

The price

I booked online but when I got there they told me they had...

I booked online but when I got there they told me they had no rooms available. I don't know if that was the fault of booking.com or the hotel. I was NOT happy.

The worst hotel i ever been to. I will NEVER STAY HERE AGAIN!!!

The staff was rude. Our toilet and t.v. didnt work. We asked for non smoking but was told they were out. Housekeeping stole our headphones when they cleaned.

Absolutely nothing!!!!

I should have slept in my truck
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The nonsmoking room reeked of cigarettes and beer. The room next to us smoking dope and the 2nd hand smoke was coming out of their room and into ours. The front door had no seal and about 1” inch gap at bottom. bed sheets were not changed pubic hair and stains. no clean towels. when the clean towels were brought to us towels were soiled and stained. the floor was filthy the toilet did not flush

Nothing,

Ok for the price.
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Both of the rooms smelled like smoke - they were labeled non-smoking rooms. One of the rooms had two holes in the wall.

We had 2 rooms. Both rooms were clean and looked nice.

I wish it would have been better.....
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I had to clean my room and bathroom before i could get comfortable. People were partying and beung loud and selling drugs all night outsidr our door. Both nights but friday was the worst!! And then to top it all off, We found a huge spider in the bed !!! It bit both my husband and me. The girl at the front desk couldnt have cared less that I had to spend our Saturday in the hospital. . I didnt even get an im sorry. The breakfast was pittyful. We were up at 630 when it started and there was nothing but cereal and mini muffins. In short. Its really not worth it to save 15 or 20 bucks.

The pool was amazing and the man at the front desk when i checked in was very nice.

it was really bad i was scared to death.

the drugs. the hooker. they were bagging up drugs when we pulled up to the room. there were condom pkg.and trash all in the parking lot you had crackheads sleeping in a car. they where party most of the night. and our tv the sound did not work there was mold in bathroom on ceiling. it was really bad

nothing.

Won't do it again!

Look, it's not the Marriot. You get what you pay for. The worst of the stay was in the morning. There were at least 400 Latins in the "Breakfast room", making it impossible to get even a cup of coffee.

Reasonable price

Very BAD
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Toilet didn't flush, there were cockroaches present throughout the room. The television reception was horrible, all channels were extremely fuzzy. It was a very uncomfortable stay.

Worst experience ever
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Without question the worst hotel experience I have ever had. I checked in went to my room And it smelled of paint thinner And gasoline, was missing light switch covers, Stains on the bedding, and I went back to my car and there was a bunch of actual gang bangers staring into my car. I was there for 10 minutes and packed my car back up and left. The front desk heard my concerns and refused to refund my money. It was a nightmare. I would never....ever.... Stay here if I was you.

Nothing at all, besides the fact I survived and didn't die.....

Great.. Needed a place to stay with my kids.
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Deposit took forever to be returned. Employees had no clue wat to say about the deposit

Room had no working t.v. so they moved us right away to one that works..

I paid way too much money for a one night stay in this hotel for the conditions it was in.
    • King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

The televisions did not work in our rooms. The lighting in the bathrooms did not work. My neighbor next door said he saw RATS in his room running and hiding behind the furniture. I was very disappointed in my stay at this hotel.

The staff checking in and out were friendly. This was the only positive point regarding my stay at this hotel.

HOTEL RATE IS ZERO 0 .
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

HOTEL RATE IS ZERO 0 . IS NOT A 2.5 . THIS HOTEL IS VERY BAD, IT SHOULD BE $25 PER NIGHT IF IT COULD BE CALL A HOTEL. I WOULD REMOVE IT FROM THE ONLINE BOOKING HOTELS WEBSIDES. I WOULD NOT RECOMMENDED TO ANY ONE. VERY VERY BAD

I cant complain for the money the room served its purpose for my family.

It wasnt very clean. The towels were stained and i couldnt sit on the toilet and my kids couldnt either, they said it looks dirty. (The toilet)

The location bc we were going to an event at the AT&T Center! We did get what we paid for.

Pool was nice
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Someone knocked on my door at 03:00 am and phone not working in room. AC not working properly. Lights inside room went out & didn’t work. A man was knocking on doors. No security insight.

Pool was nice

Don’t do it!!
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Found a roach to start off,the toilet was leaking,a nonsmoking room smelled like they just finished smoking in it,the tv didn’t want t work,maybe it was just room 257!!!!😔

nothing! Just terrible!!

NOT EVEN THE PRICE I PAYED WORTH IT!
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

FILTHY, SHADY & PARTY CENTRAL!! IF U NEED A LOW DOWN SPOT THIS IS WHAT YOU WANT!!! ALSO W/YOUR PAID STAY YOU WILL RECEIVE STAINED, HAIR COVERED LINEN, UNFLUSHABLE TOILETS,MOLD ON FRUIT LAYED OUT FOR GUEST AS YOU SIT IN A ROOM THAT U WILL SURE TO ALWAYS FIND CRICKETS DEAD & ALIVE!!!!!MANAGER SONY IS A JOKE...UNPROFESSIONAL & NOT INTERESTED W/YOUR CONCERNS!!! IN FACT IF U COMPLAIN IN REGARDS TO ESTABLISHMENT OR RESERVATION YOU WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE!!!

NOT EVEN THE PRICE I PAYED WORTH IT!!!

its near my event at at&t

it was dirty superrrr old, super expensive and downstairs my room they was smoking weed... my family (2kids 1&2years) just use the room to change us the clothes then we do checkout and we explain them why.. they didn't gave us nothing back! either an appoligize

its near my event at at&t

If you have a little more money in your pockets don’t stay here.
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

There was hair on the bed already, the non smoking room smelled like smoke and urine. And the restroom has toleit paper that was already done still there, the carpet was full of stains and the WiFi worked sometimes.

Not really anything

Great.. Needed a place to stay with my kids.
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Working appliances.. Toaster and ice machine were not working.

Oh everything was ok.. Toaster was not working for my toast. Lol. But im not complaining

Will never book this hotel again,NEVER!
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Worse experience my family and I have been through. House cleaning needs more training on how to clean rooms and have rooms appropriately stocked on towels and toilet paper . And management needs to bring in a pest control to get rid of their roach problem. We booked 4 rooms and something was lacking in every room. My room had roaches underneath television. Refrigerator had mold. Coffee pot had an old moldy filter. When we notified front desk they did move us to another room and that room had no toilet paper and no towels. The sheets were salvo stained. It was too late for my family and I to look for another hotel as we had already traveled 8 hous. And for breakfast they had a cold breakfast. We paid to much money for them to have a cold breakfast. Next Time I will spend more time researching hotels for a better stay.

Unsatisfied
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

There went enough towels the bed was not clean. The door had no lock and it didn't look safe. I was told I would be given cash even if I payed with card and the manager there just gave me attitude.

I like the wifi and the cable

The guy at the front counter was awsome.
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Everything was great beside the wifi didnt really reach our room

The guy at the front counter was awsome.the beds were so comfy an clean no problems what so ever and the store is jus across the street so that was awsome

They need an upgrade
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The first room- the curtains where torn and light came in the room, the air conditioning unit had materials hanging from it. We asked for another room. The second room had roaches and mice that where visiable when we woke up in the morning.

Awful
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

Filthy. Old ragged furnishings. Old chunky tv. Checked in went to room, no electricity, went back got another room, tv didn't work, got another room mini fridge didn't work...

Great location and good value but lots of room for improvement!
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Breakfast needs improvement and staff was indifferent. Ice machine needs to be repaired although they got me ice out of kitchen area.

The location was convenient and property well maintained and reasonably clean.

Will never stay again
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Room was dirty. Stains on the sheets, used bar soap in the shower. I cut my stay short and only stayed for the night due to being tired from driving 600 miles and not being able to get another room from a different hotel

it sucked
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

everything could have been way later

the room was nasty... it smelled like armpits and buttocks. bed sheets and towels were gross and way over used.the lock on door was broken,and wouldnt secure the door properly

Started off really gross, switched rooms and it got a little better.
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

My room was disgusting. There were old French fries on the floor, stains on the sheets, stains on the towels. The power went out three times and I was staying in a non smoking room and it smelled like cigarettes.

It was convenient. Right across the street from a gas station.

Crackhead Hotel!
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Everything the room was very outdated and the bed sheets smelled like cigarettes even though I got a non smoking room. Window unit sounded like it had water in it and it smelled like mold. It was a horrible experience. Like I said before that it is a crackhead hotel.

The hotel looked like a crackhead hotel. The room was very dirty I had to kill flies and mosquitos when I went in.

Overall ok when its your last choice but once again rooms were pretty filthy we rented 3 of them
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

The rooms could've been more clean .I went to the dollar general to buy cleaning supplies to clean and sanitize room along with air freshner .We had evacuated from Corpus Christi during hurricane Harvey and was limited to funds and we chose that one but I WILL NOT RETURN BACK TO THAT ONE EVER AGAIN. PRETTY FILTHY

Beds were small pillows were dirty

Good for a quick stay if all you need is a place to sleep.
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The receptionist overcharged what booking.com said it should be. She was testy when I questioned her. The room was rundown needing repairs. Was worried about things falling apart.

The mini fridge was good. The air conditioning was good.

Never again will i stay here
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Rooms and bed sheets are dirty,very smelly,nonsmoking rooms smell alot like smoke,towels are torn and dirty,alot of peolpe loitering out side i even sow one kid with a knife and security didnt even tell him anything

Wish we stayed elsewhere.
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Dated and dirty. Non smoking room, yet a lingering stench of stale cigarette smoke ever present. Stained sheets and cigarette burn marks every where. It was late, after a long day of driving: the only reason why we opted to stay the night here.

My stay was good, i frequently stay at this location.
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

That I was over charged, and that the bathroom shelving unit fell off the wall and the door latch is difficult to get to catch.

The price and convince was great... Staff was friendly.

made the best of it as I was attending my sons BMT Graduation
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Unfortunately pretty much everything to do with my room was worn down. Paint pealing off doors. Microwave, fridge , air conditioner were ancient. Towels were used so many time they were 3 different colors with some stains. One of the two beds was not even made. There were staines on the sheets you could see out the wall were the air conditioner was put in the wall and there was a half in gap in the bottom of the door. There was no wifi the final night of my stay and its not a secured Wifi. People were out partying in front of the rooms playing music and singing till well after 1pm. It was like a local block party as people seemed to know each other. I have never written such a negative review but this place was trashed....I have no idea where the other ratings came form. Took me by surprise. So Bizarre. Worst place I have ever stayed in.

low price

Never will I stay here again
    • King Room - Smoking

This place was horrible here is a list of things that were wrong and yes I have pictures for it all. Bed sheets had rips and stains, pillows had dirty marks and smelled as if they were washed with frying oil towels, only one power outlet, carpet had rips, bathroom door had holes and gray splotches, mildew on bathroom sink and walls, multiple holes in the walls not sure if someone was watching us, continental breakfast was not even worth the walk and was a mess, check in was like I bothered him, I was charged soon as I reserved the room, towels had rips makes like they were coming apart. I did not feel safe to shower or wash up.

AC was cold

Easy to find

They have BEDBUGS.....Had to fumigate my home do to the luggage ....called them & they never acknowledged ... feel sad for all the families that stayed there😔

Easy to find

Very clean rooms and all around hotel very safe
    • King Room - Smoking

What i didn't like mattress was very old we sunk in middle of bed and didn't like maid open my room door at 9 in morning saying room service smh.. but overall room was nice

I like the location and the rooms are always clean around the hotel is clean too

Do not use it bad hotel
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The room smell of smoke yet it was a non smoking room The bath tub Was yuck and the thing to turn the shower on off was falling out of the wall The ceiling had paint coming off it

Let us ch check in early but cost us 30 extra bucks

Disappointed

The place is really run down. The room was not very clean. The continental breakfast was so bad.the room smelled really bad so we went to have breakfast somewhere else. The sheets On our bed were dirty so we asked for them to change them. I don't think they changed the pillow cases either.the pool was closed and after they told us it would open in an hour (this was at 4 pm) they didn't open it until 8 pm. It wasn't really clean either.

The sheets were stained and had ciggrette burns in them and...
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

The sheets were stained and had ciggrette burns in them and we stayed in a non smoking room. The carpet was stinky and sticky! The fridge in the room had a bitter smell. Probably wouldn't return.

You get what you pay for.

The floor was so dirty my feet turned black walking on them. We only had one channel on the TV and the bathroom light didn't work.

It was cheap, but you definitely get what you pay for.

Bad experience with this motel( here is my story)
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The people in the next room was smoking weed at 2 am and all the smell is in my room. I have a 2 year baby who was bothered by the smell. We didn't enjoy our stay at this motel. I requested to talk to the manger but she was not there. They gave me a smoking room even though I have a baby. Really was terrible experience with them.

I was some satifly but did really like it.
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Cleaning service wasn't great they just when ones in my week stay to clean my room. And we ask for non smoke area n still people were smoking in room. And can smell it through my room.

It was quiet and the swimming pool and near stores.

Run Away.
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

TV didn't work, power went out. Cockroaches. Electrical sockets was hanging from wall. Check in wasn't till 3 which is dumb but you can pay more to get in early. Place is a rip off and unsafe for humans and pets.

Good value but you don't have privacy

The rooms smelled musky, when maids do their rounds, the maids go into the room then the mgr makes his rounds saying you didn't pay when you did. Then another maid comes knocking like their the police asking if theirs anything else you need.

Free breakfast, clean pool, extra toiletries & towels

The beds were very comfortable and smelled very clean.
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

I honestly don't have any complaints. I enjoyed my stay very much.

The beds were very comfortable and smelled very clean. The room was cool temperature wise and was clean. The staff was friendly and very courteous.

Worst hotel by far on the Eastside of San Antonio

The staff is rude, they do not honor any accommodation that you request when booking, the dirtyness of the windows when checking in was ridiculous, you could hardly see through the windows, outside nasty!

Norhing

Well lit at night and in a semi convenient location.
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

The door to my room didn't close right. Seemed like it had been kicked in or busted open. Walls are very thin

Well lit at night and in a semi convenient location.

Only if there is nothing else available
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Cockroaches crawled all over the door, floor, walls and ceiling. Killed two when we first opened the door and three (one was on the ceiling) when we checked out. Told staff who said they just sprayed so that is why the bugs were present. Box springs were so old the underside was showing to the floor. Carpets need extreme deep cleaning or replaced because they had that awful smell.

Right off the highway with easy access. Directions to attractions from staff were very helpful. Housekeeping cleaned room very well.

• Reviewed: 17 June 2017

Ok, but i was overcharged

Breakfast wasn't that great, not many items to choose from

There were no eggs on breakfast, and the bed was good, but i got 2 rooms and on one the toilet was leaking and on the other one the door didn't close properly

• Reviewed: 16 June 2017

there were cameras everywhere in the parking lot and a...
    • King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Couldve had better tv and movie channels and wi fi wasnt very good. Wouldve liked a room in the courtyard instead of where i wasall in all it was ok. Was nervous about the neighborhood but everything worked out. Was close to the venue i was attending.

there were cameras everywhere in the parking lot and a security guy driving around all night

• Reviewed: 15 June 2017

Great after all cause bookings.com

Just really disappointed that their charging deposit so unable to book a reservation here anymore cause slow at work can't afford the deposit...use to be our favorite spot

I like that we used to be regulars and we don't have to pay for a deposit but since our last stay now their charging everyone deposit so not too happy

Excellent Value
    • King Room - Smoking

The bed was terrible! It made tons of noise and was uncomfortable. The bedding was nice though!

The staff was very nice and accommodating. The front desk personnel and housekeepers were awesome!!

Stay away from the pool.
    • King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Stay away from the pool. We stayed 4 nights and not once did it get cleaned. When we actually got a chance to swim we noticed the water Had lots of hair in it. Water was dingy and it smelled horrible. We didn't even get in. The service is terrible. The breakfast was decent. Pricing is fair. Took 3 days to get clean towels. Do yourself the courtesy and book somewhere else even if you pay a bit more.

Why are there no electrical outlets?

No outlets in the room! Well... There was one in the bathroom but nowhere else to charge your devices. What's up with that? Even checked behind the bed, tables, drawers, etc. There weren't even enough outlets for the for fridge, microwave, and coffee maker. A bit silly, really. Microwave was covered in sticky mess on the outside. Gross.

AC was amazingly powerful in this Texas heat. Room is large and bed was comfortable.

It was close to the freeway
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I didn't feel very safe. It seemed like a rougher neighborhood. The bedding wasn't very comfortable. It really was just a place to rest from the road .

It was close to the freeway

Do not stay here
    • King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Staff wasn't helpful, room was horrible and smelled bad, was in a bad area with trash all around as well as suspicious people lurking. I have called, left messages and emailed and management refuses to get back to me to discuss a refund.

Cheap

Great value for the price! cleaner then most hotels for the price.

Not enough electrical outlets, there's a big deal and no outlet near to plug in anything. They are pet friendly yet the pet is not allowed to use the restroom on the property or there's no place for them roam.

Continental breakfast, the cleanliness of the room, and the housekeepers are really nice.

Not bad for the price
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Not enough towels and wash cloths in the room for 4 people.. had to call for more towels and we got 2.. breakfast could have been a better selection.

Bed were very comfy.. the room was clean..

• Standard Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The hotel was horrible...just waisted our money...not clean at all, lights not working, no charging plugs, very dIrty hotel, would not recommend anybody.

• Reviewed: 18 May 2017

It's just a place to stay. Nothing great/special.
    • King Room - Smoking

The guy at the front desk was rude! He did not talk to us politely and we were upset. Also we had bought the hotel room to check in around 11 am but when we came they said we weren't aloud to check in till 3pm and if we did not get our room EXACTLY at 3pm he would give it away with NO REFUND. He was very rude. The bathroom door had a huge hole in it and the wall had a couple nasty spots. THE WIFI IS NOT GOOD AT ALL. It kept going in & out the whole time we were there I had to use my data 90% of the time!

It was RIGHT next to a Stripes, the beds were pretty comfy and the tv was decent.

• Reviewed: 17 May 2017

Great price but misleading views and rude staff
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I liked the price and that they were pet friendly how ever I didn't like staff rude me and my girlfriend were accused of fighting which wasn't even us we didn't even stay there when the situation took place idk the tried to tell us we couldn't stay till we showed them proof we wasn't even there ... also very cop and heavy ppl just hanging outside and around area

Disappointed
    • King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

The room looked old musty and dirty. The blankets and sheets where not washed. They didn't give my refund, I'm still waiting.

I didn't like it at all,the room was dirty. The blankets had blood stains on them. The pictures of the motel are fake!

• Reviewed: 12 May 2017

The staff was pleasant and very accomidating to my needs.
    • King Room - Smoking

There was lots of construction and buses aren't so frequent so moving around was a little tiresome.also could have been more restaurants or entertainment.i was not informed of deposit requirements.

The staff was pleasant and very accomidating to my needs.the housekeeping staff made me feel like i was a guest at their home.the front desk staff was attentive courteous and very fast with check in..i was impressed.

Visit from overseas in San Antonio
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The rooms could have done with a little extra airing.

We liked the size and comfort of the rooms and especially the cheap and comfortable bus connection to downtown San Antonio from in front of the inn, and we liked also the closeness to the I-10 for our departure from San Antonio.

Needs renovations

The door didn't close properly there was a half inch Gap so air would come in plus light. The air conditioner was defective and the smoke detector was beeping we had to take it off the wall

Please do something about this!

Everything about that hotel is wrong if you expect a family hotel to stay in and rest. 1- The service is deplorable, the receptionist did not respect at first my reservation until I claimed it. 2.- They charged me $5 USD to change from a king size bed into a double full beds. 3.- The mattresses needed change because you could feel the could squeaking. 4- The door lock didn't worked so it kept me all night concerned about someone getting in. 5- The room smelled as a smoking room. 6- The building itself needed remodeling because its way beyond deteriorated. 7- We Heard rats all night long inside the walls 8- The management have cats as pest control and you can even see them eat the rats in the morning. 9- The complementary breakfast buffet consist in bread, Mini muffins, honey buns, cereal, apples and bananas We were so tired that we couldn't even get to another hotel because everything was booked because of "Fiesta" celebrations.

Nothing at all

Great value

Everything was great.

Was a great value for what we needed. I had 8 rooms. Everything was clean comfortable over all great atmosphere. The staff was helpful and friendly. Was not far from our events and convenient store close by. We have stayed here 2 years in a row.

• Reviewed: 27 April 2017

You get for what you pay for
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The room had roaches and the bed covers were old and looked dirty they didn't have queen size bed it was full size all in all i will never stay there again

That it had a pool

Not happy

I didnt like hair in the bed and not mind and having to remake my bed the floor was sticky then next day went to eat breakfast my son went to get orange juice and went to get a drink and there was a rouch bug in the juice there of course we didnt want to trust the food also i should of been refunded my money