Reviews of Days Inn by Wyndham Brooklyn 2 stars

6.1

5.7

Nothing at all
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

It was nasty and the staff were very unfriendly and unprofessional. We had to park 3 blocks away and walk to the hotel. I do NOT recommend this property at all.

Nothing at all

It's quiet, around alot of good food spots, the train is...
    • Queen Room - Smoking

It's quiet, around alot of good food spots, the train is right there. Me and my fiancee have been here countless times. It's always been a great stay for us.The plus side is this neighborhood use to be my home so I know where everything is. Lol Me and my fiancee always say we're going to try different hotels next time. But we just can't resist going back to wyndham.

This is not a location I would stay in again.
    • Queen Room with One Queen Bed - Non-Smoking

I paid $245.00 including taxes etc. and this was the worst room for the money I have paid in NYC. I am truly disappointed with the cost. I have stayed in NYC for years and paid less and had a better room.

The room was tiny, there was not much space to navigate with a queen size bed. The fridge was in an awkward position and you had to worry about walking into something. The place was clean and staff friendly.

For the price, it was not worth it. I would not stay here again, nor would I recommend it.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Firstly, there is no parking. They do not have parking accommodations for their guest. They have ten parking spots total. They have five floors, not counting the lobby, with six rooms per floor. No way ten spots makes sense. That was the first thing that upset me. The rooms are very small and not kept clean. I asked for a none smoking room; but I could tell the last person/family to stay in room, smoked in the room. The bathroom was not clean. The sheets weren’t clean either. Stained and filled with holes. I literally had to ask them to change sheets, bring new towels, etc. It was almost like the room was treated like a rush job, when it came to cleaning it. Remnants from the person/family, who may have checked out earlier that day, were still visible. This is a two star hotel deserving of a one star demotion.

The only thing to like is the staff. Very nice, honest and helpful.

Better off sleeping in Penn Station
    • Queen Room with One Queen Bed - Non-Smoking

Extremely cramped dilapidated building. Room door had so much play like it was kicked in before. Parking was a block away located at..(im not kidding) a homeless shelter. Breakfast was enjoyable sharing the quarters with hotel staff. The goat meat one of the employees shared with me from her home was decadent. Much better than the quaker porridge and jailhouse egg patties masking as complimentary breakfast. (I wish I was making this up)

NOT happy. I don't like traveling to anyplace in NY. But his was one of the worst areas I have ever
    • Queen Room with One Queen Bed - Non-Smoking

Where it is, the parking. NO very clean outside. was afraid to park, Very hard to get out of parking place.

They let me check in early. and the breakfast was good

WORST EXPERIENCE EVER
    • Queen Room with One Queen Bed - Non-Smoking

Everything. This is not a hotel, this is a MOTEL. Is nothing compare to the pictures, people smoke all kind of stuff inside and even if we moved rooms several times we could smell it. The hotel is dirty, they never vacuumed for the 3 nights that we stayed there, I wouldn’t recommend this place to ANYBODY.

Nothing, we only stayed because it was spring break and all other hotels were already booked.

not completely dissatisfied but definately not a place I will book again. Room was dirty.
    • Queen Room with One Queen Bed - Non-Smoking

The room was dirty comforter on bed smelled of urine, hair on toilet seat, noted seeing maid in room next to mine sitting on bed using personal cell phone and watching tv more than one time.

location was great but parking was horrible. hotel has only 8 parking spots busy location

It was a great stay and an amazing night, even my guests really enjoyed it! Thanks I'll be back
    • Queen Room - Smoking

I can't really say anything bad about my stay, thanks again!

I didn't get to enjoy the breakfast as I got up late but the coffee was delicious, the bed was comfortable and the blankets were soft enough, the heat was perfect and the bathroom was beautifully clean there was even a mini fridge which I was so happy about! I would definitely book there again

• Reviewed: 15 December 2017

Good stay.
    • Queen Room - Smoking

The towels reeked a bit of cigarette smoke. Even the lobby to some extent

We had booked a queen bed room. It was quite comfortable and spacious. The room was warm and bathroom was really clean. The toiletries were changed regularly. The location was the best part. There were many eateries around too.

Above all my stay was good
    • Queen Room - Smoking

I stayed there before but this time they wouldn't accept my debit card because it doesn't have the chip and I wasnt told about it until I arrived at the property

The friendly staff

It was the poorest expirience ever, I will recomend everybody to stay away from days inn
    • Queen Room with One Queen Bed - Non-Smoking

View to the Manhatten is poor. We got train and fire department right under the window. We was order non smoking room, but our blanket had holes from cigaretts. Also I met two cockroaches in our room.

Breakfast was ok, but room is too little and all the time there were a lot of people

It was comfortable for the reason of staying in a hotel
    • Queen Room with One Queen Bed - Non-Smoking

Other than Breakfast I was trying to extend my stay but wasn't able to do so at the rate I initially booked for.

breakfast didn't meet my expectation. Food & fruits looked stall

Never again!!!!!!
    • Queen Room - Smoking

The staff was very rude, I invited my friend to come hang out for an hour and the front desk lady called the room screaming at me saying she couldn’t stay when she actually could just not for the night. When I asked her to please lower her voice she proceeded to say “well if you don’t like it get out!” When I asked for my money back she hung up the phone. I stayed for a night and I spotted 2 roaches. One which crawled behind the mirror and the other which was in the bathroom. The sink was clogged up it started to over flow. Overall I would not stay here again!

It was ok, but seemed like I paid a lot for what I got.
    • Queen Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

The hotel could have been cleaner. The room was the size of a closet, and always smelled like cigarettes even though we requested a non-smoking room. The sheets were also ripped in several places. Also, my bank had stopped payment on the hotel as they thought it was a fraudulent charge, instead of calling me, they just canceled my reservation. I was able to contact the hotel and my bank and fix it, but it cause a lot of anxiety to get an email out of nowhere saying my reservation was canceled while I was en route.

It was convenient to where I needed to be for a conference and reasonable walk from the subway.

We had a safe place for my mom to stay while her bathroom was being remodled.
    • Queen Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

1.The sink needs the support of a cabinet base, people with handicaps lean on the sink with all their weight. 2. The toilet needs handles on both sides. My 96yr old mother needed assistance getting up from the toilet. 3. I did not like, not having a microwave in the room. Nor the lack of channel selections on the television.

I needed a full handicap room for my mother and the room allowed her to be 60 percent independent.

I was uncomfortable the whole time.

Spider Webs, smell in rooms, bedding wasn’t completely clean. Had to keep window open for there not to be a smell. Cable barely worked. Had to buy own bedding while there.

Location and WiFi

Affordable stay rude staff
    • Queen Room - Smoking

Each person I came across behind the reception desk was rude. They literally yelled what they had to say. I don't think they were rude to me in particular, or that they meant to be rude, its just that they don't know how to be nice to strangers im general. Also the furniture in the room is falling apart.

Its affordable.

Tiny but clean room....hey it's New York. Great location
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Won't want to say much about this but I'll advise that one horrible staff member can ruin a potentially excellent review.

The property puts one close to subway transportation. It is a fantastic base from which to see the city. Not terribly noisy outside...lovely neighbourhood with quality eating places close by including a genuine mobile taco stand!!!

Cleanlines has to improve.
    • Queen Room with One Queen Bed - Non-Smoking

House-keeping was very poor. My wash room was not cleaned for somedays; and anytime it was done the bath tub remained as I left it. I was appalled. I also observed the rug remained un-attended to and unclean.

Good location and access to the Train Station and Bus transport.

The first night I checked in the sheets were dirty had to ask housekeeping to change them.
    • Queen Room with One Queen Bed - Non-Smoking

The room was very dirty. Staff knew little to no English.

The location of the property is good for where I wanted to go. Restaurants were nearby and easy to access.

It had the things that were important to us and not that expensive
    • Queen Room with One Queen Bed - Non-Smoking

We had a room that was next to the Railroad. We heard trains all night, so we turned up the AC. This would be a problem in the winter. It's very noisy. Also I did kill one small cockroach on the wall.

parking is limited but we lucked out and kept the car parked for about 48 hours. The subway is close 2 blocks, and cheap ethnic food is within walking distance. Great Juice bar down the street.

Pretty bummed it wasn't more enjoyable.
    • Queen Room - Smoking

The size of the room was too small. The noise from the hall way was so close you felt like you were right next to them. The wait time to get checked in was longer then I wanted it to be. There was one visable socket available for any charging needs. Parking is not great either if you have a car. There is only a few available spots in front of thr hotel.

The bed was okay not something i would brag about. Not sure about the breakfast only because i slept through that hour.

Okay
    • Queen Room - Smoking

Domestic staff are very good and polite.

The queens rooms and queens bed are not as you describe,we were very very disappointed about that. Again one of the lady staff told us that we not allow to use the dinner room after breakfast. Night staff.

Parking was terrible even tho there was a parking lot down...
    • Queen Room with One Queen Bed - Non-Smoking

Parking was terrible even tho there was a parking lot down the block that we could use it was still inconvenient especially if someone is traveling late

Bad experience never stay again
    • Queen Room with One Queen Bed - Non-Smoking

Front desk staff not nice at all very rude I request a non-smoking room going to the elevator smells bad room too small and old I will never recommend this hotel

Nothing BAD hotel

Hotel is in a good location, but needs to get their act together with the service.

First of all I had a booking on booking.com for this hotel, but upon arrival at the hotel i learnt that it was cancelled. The price i was booked at through booking.com was much lower but when i got there the front desk personnel indicated that the price was $314 tax inclusive for one night. I then told her to book me for one night given that i was already there and it was late. I am happy about the opportunity to express how cheated i felt by that hotel.

It was a good experience and we appreciated the friendliness of the staff.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

There was a lot of marijuana smell, mostly in the elevators, however, I found that in a lot of the places we visited. The staff did use a nice spray to try to cover the smell. Parking was VERY limited, but I managed to find a space each of the 3 nights I stayed. Could use more electric outlets.

Beds were comfortable, there was hot water, air conditioning worked well, staff was very friendly, breakfast was plentiful, and the train station was only 3 blocks away.

The only thing I like is the location I mean the ...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

To start I didn't like the room it is too small. The blanket had cigarette burn on them the bed cover is very dirty and there was blood in the cover sheet.the first day I arrived I had to called housekeeping to come and change the bed the top sheet and on the next day morning I called them to come and clean the room they took three hour before they came I had to call them twice before they finally came.When they arrived they ask me to go and to eat so they can clean the room beyind my back so I would not see they were doing, too bad for them I had breakfast already so they clean the room in front of me.the breakfast is microwave egg 😤

The only thing I like is the location I mean the environment there is a lot of restaurant shopping place,park

Luckily we didn't have to spend much time at the hotel. Close to the arena, but not very clean.
    • Queen Room with One Queen Bed - Non-Smoking

The bathroom was very dirty; with black mold on the ceiling, that was clearly painted over, spider web in ceiling corner and while using the bathroom a cockroach crawled out from the drain and scurried around.

It was only a 15 minute car ride from the Barclays center.

It was awful.

The room had a very very strong urine smell and they couldn't move us to another room. The staff were not friendly. Very very bad experience.

The location was the great for my family.

Catastrophic
    • Queen Room with One Queen Bed - Non-Smoking

Everything! The room was falling apart, the mirror was stitched together, drawers were falling off, the

Nothing, besides the sleep that I had. I was really tired so I slept like a baby.

Our Stay at Days Inn
    • Queen Room with One Queen Bed - Non-Smoking

1. You can see black marks on changed towels. 2. We got sheets with burnt cigarette holes. We were in a non smoking room. 3. Pillows had big brown dirty marks. 4. WiFi could be a challenge to login to on your computer.

The bed was comfy.

The hotel as a place to sleep was fine, but when I requested...
    • Queen Room with One Queen Bed - Non-Smoking

The hotel as a place to sleep was fine, but when I requested a hotel close to the Broadway show we were seeing, this hotel came up as being within 6 blocks of the address of the Gerald Schoenfeld Theatre at 236 West 45th Street in downtown New York [Manhatten]. When we got there, we had to go another 30 minutes by taxi to Brooklyn, taking the taxi 3 times in our short stay there, which ended up costing much more than the cost of the hotel.

Do not stay at this Days Inn
    • Queen Room with One Queen Bed - Non-Smoking

Everything. Poor location, employees had poor attitudes, filthy room, no iron in room. Just an awful experience.

Nothing, a totally unpleasant experience!

The hotel was very noisy especially with the constant...
    • Queen Room - Smoking

The hotel was very noisy especially with the constant slamming of the doors from the other rooms. I did not get a good nights sleep. Upon my arrival the room that was originally assigned to me it was dirty. I had to go back downstairs and request another room. The handle in the tub was broken. I was very disappointed in this hotel.

Never again
    • Queen Room with One Queen Bed - Non-Smoking

Found ants on my bed and along the walls. Flies also in the room, bed too soft with springs. Sheets low quality..,,,, view from room cause me to close my drapes

Poorly maintained
    • Queen Room with One Queen Bed - Non-Smoking

The shower had mold on the walls; they were not clean. There was graffiti written on the bathroom mirror frame. The bedside table tops and the dresser top was not clean. I always bring my own cleaning products so that I could the room; however this was a different experience.

The quietness.

OK stay but Could be Better
    • Queen Room with One Queen Bed - Non-Smoking

Mold smell in the room and visible mold on the bathroom ceiling. Wifi was terrible

Close to public transportation and friendly staff. Great A/C and heat.

The parking was very convenient since the hotel was located...

The bathroom could have been cleaner. The towel had a hole in it. It's definitely a C rated property. If they ownership focused on the little things, the ratings would be higher. The furniture was dented and old and chipped.

The parking was very convenient since the hotel was located in the city.

• Reviewed: 8 June 2017

The bed was comfortable.
    • Queen Room with One Queen Bed - Non-Smoking

There wasn't enough outlets. there was an iron board with no iron. The room was very small.

The bed was comfortable. The AC kicked in very fast. Oh and there was a fridge lol

Better than I expected!
    • Queen Room with One Queen Bed - Non-Smoking

The rooms need an update. Several times I had to go get my card reactivated. For some reason the card would not work and the reason I was given was that the card should not be near a phone or credit card. I also did not like that they charge you to use the room safe. That should be included in the price.

The staff was very accommodating. When I called about certain items, they would try to resolve the problem immediately. I also liked that they served breakfast at 6am. I was able to take part in that, but I will say they only serve cold dishes like cereal, donuts, toast, yogurts, etc.

Overpriced for Poor Accomodations
    • Queen Room with One Queen Bed - Non-Smoking

The room wasn't as advertised. The amenities were unavailable. This hotel has unpleasant and unaccomodating staff!

The room (507) had a mildew smell and the carpet was wet on both sides of the bed. We had to call about the hot water and was informed that the hot water is the cold water position on the shower knob and vise versa for the cold water. Then we tried to access the free Wi-fi, the Days Inn network was unavailable and we couldn't enter the access code. We called to the front desk and was told to bring the tablet downstairs to the front desk. We needed additional towels and found the maid service on a lower floor watching Spanish soap operas in one of the rooms and when asked if we could take additional towels, we were looked at with disgust for interrupting the TV program. Lastly, after checking out and leaving the property, I realize we were charged for a private safe request, but we never made such a request. A satisfaction survey was completed and provided to the hotel management at check-out. Management could care less about our stay. I will never stay at this location again and will probably not stay at any other Days Inn hotel for future travel.

Don't stay here.....
    • Queen Room with One Queen Bed - Non-Smoking

Incredibly rude staff,dirty dirty rooms and facilities. The AC was broken and would not turn off unless we unplugged it. There were cigarette burns on the bed sheets and covers. The whole hotel and lobby smells of curry. It looked as if they rent their rooms to prostitutes judging from some of the characters in the lobby. Witnessed at least two different customers arguing with the front desk.we had to track down the hotel maid staff to get toilet paper and towels. This is a poor choice for hotels. Stay somewhere else.

Cheapest in town for a reason...
    • Queen Room with One Queen Bed - Non-Smoking

The sheets were frayed, the windows were screwed shut so we couldn't get any fresh air, and the entire hotel smells like marijuana. The bed was uncomfortable. I have a handicap placard and was unable to utilize it because they do not enforce who is parking in the handicapped spot. The first two days there was a car in the spot that did not have a handicap parking. I complained and got attitude from the front desk. They overcharged me for my stay, charging a safe fee of $1.91 per night. I never touched the safe. I'm waiting on a credit from them. Also they kept a copy of my ID and credit card which I'm not ok with but they refused to return the copies stating they need it for their records. Overall totally unsatisfied. Will never stay here again.

Horrible it was a complete waste of money
    • Queen Room with One Queen Bed - Non-Smoking

No parking , house keeping was loud at 7am , the rugs in the room looked like they have never been washed , there was hair in the shower , when I was looking for house keeping they were lounging around in a guests room, and they're rude . I was absolutely unsatisfied

Ear plugs more water pressure and pillows
    • Queen Room with One Queen Bed - Non-Smoking

Water pressure was bad toilet over flowed I had to call the front desk as soon as I got ready to use the bathroom. Sound proof ya Windows facing the train

Accommodates a comfortable sleep only.
    • Queen Room with One Queen Bed - Non-Smoking

The parking lot was extremely small, but safe. The floor we were on did not particularly smell clean. Not enough hot water to even take a short shower. No available electrical outlets to plug in my computer, had to unplug the clock. Breakfast was advertised as being open at 6am. We went to the site at 6am and were told to come back in 25 minutes by the staff as breakfast was not ready yet. We didn't have time to wait, so missed the complimentary breakfast.

Comfortable bed, good Wi-Fi.

• Reviewed: 24 March 2017

The worst experience, I have had ever staying at any hotel.
    • Queen Room with One Queen Bed - Non-Smoking

It is advertised that there is Parking on site and no reservation is required!!!! This is an inaccurate representation of the fact that there is about 7 parking spots in front of the hotel, which is almost always occupied. To which you will be told by staff if there is no parking available you will need to find parking on the streets. It would be good if that is where it started and ended. The condition of the rooms leaves much to be desired and isn't worth any money, especially the amount you are being asked to pay for it. Even if you give the hotel a 0.5 STAR rating.

• Reviewed: 11 March 2017

Dont walk run from this hotel!
    • Queen Room with One Queen Bed - Non-Smoking

The entire hallway smelled of marijuana. There was hair in the ahower. I had to keep the heat at 78 my entire stay because the windows allowed the cold air in because the insulation was cracked. When I arrived, they had just cleaned tthe carpet, so the carpet was wet for the first two days of my stay.

You can get tea all day.

• Reviewed: 7 March 2017

Served my immediate purpose in an emergency
    • Queen Room with One Queen Bed - Non-Smoking

The WiFi did not work. The room was small. Breakfast was not complete. The staff was not friendly or welcoming.

The bed was comfortable. The room was quiet. The bathroom was clean and well equips.

• Reviewed: 25 January 2017

Decent for the money
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Some of the staff were very rude and didn't seem to want to bothered. Every night the hall smelled like weed from someone smoking in the staircase.

• Reviewed: 16 January 2017

It's right next to the subway train.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

It's right next to the subway train. The building needs new windows to help deaden the sound in the rooms. There was a "customer" with a man in tow that came in while we were checking in to ask for a "short stay" room. We had the impression had the hotel not been sold out she would have been granted a room. Although there is on-site parking it is EVERY limited. This should be advertised. There was a burn hole him one of the beds quilts.

• Reviewed: 11 January 2017

My Pursuit of Happiness
    • Queen Room with One Queen Bed - Non-Smoking

I didn't like the slamming of the doors by the guests coming in and out of their room and the temperature. There was no heat and I was cold.

I liked the bed, the television, and the view was spectacular. The window was located towards the entrance of the hotel and I saw the sunset.

• Reviewed: 4 January 2017

We had a great time. Thank you!
    • Queen Room with One Queen Bed - Non-Smoking

The bed is really the only complaint. It was not very comfortable. Room was small, but i didn't mind that, really.

The free breakfast was great. Really appreciated that. Also, the staff was very nice.

Don't do it

This was the worst hotel I've ever stayed in anywhere. Entire hotel stinks. Our "non-smoking" room smelled like smoke. Heat in the room was broken. Room was very small. Check-in was unorganized and confusing. Online photos are a bit deceiving. I paid way too much to have an awful experience.

• Reviewed: 5 December 2016

Don't waste your money here!
    • Queen Room - Smoking

The hotel was in extremely poor condition. Much of the furniture was chipped, worn, and missing parts. The wallpaper had scuffs, scratches and tears. Last, but certainly not least, I killed two roaches and the bedding had mutiple holes from cigarette burns. I am appaled at the amount of money I spent to stay at hotel that was one step above a cheap, prostitute motel. Granted, I wasn't expecting five star features, as I am aware of the reputation that the Days Inn has; but I did expect decency. The rooms need a complete overhaul if they plan to continue charging people over $200 a night to stay there. To add insult to injury, the staff members are far from nice or accomidating.

Nothing. Not a single thing.

• Reviewed: 14 November 2016

Staff and Room

Staff not helpful. We have booked 2 rooms and upon late arrival in the night, only 1 room is ready for us to checked in.. The room was small, cleanliness of the room is not even at average level. The hotel even charged us for the deposit safe box which we informed them that we don't used it..

• Reviewed: 10 November 2016

Nightmare in Brooklyn
    • Queen Room with One Queen Bed - Non-Smoking

Parking situation was terrible. The hotel only had ten spaces onsite and so we had to park two blocks away and the night desk person didn't know how to give directions to it. The room was dirty, latch on door was broke and the windows were opened in the room when we arrived because the room stunk.

At checkout, the morning staff and manager were very helpful and cooperative. Later the person I spoke with on the phone was also very helpful.

• Reviewed: 6 November 2016

Don't you believe it!!!
    • Queen Room with One Queen Bed - Non-Smoking

This is a local smut hotel where the locals come and spend $60 bucks to bring prostitutes and get high. We had to fight for their crappy breakfast with junkies that crashed there for the night, some dude was so high he was dipping and leaning all over the coffee. The bathroom smelled like they mopped it with a pissy mop and the "non-smoking room" reeked of cigarette smoke so bad my clothes and hair smelled like i smoked two packs a day not to mention i was hoarse from inhaling. The windows were nailed shut so you couldn't even open them to air the room out. The furniture was chipped and chewed up like the found it in a lot somewhere. Do not stay here! Its not worth it!!

It was close to the subway and there were plenty of places to eat.

Worst stay ever!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

This was the dirtiest, most run down hotel I've ever stayed in. The carpet in the room was worn, stained, and filthy. The bathroom tub was stained and dirty and the faucet was broken. The dresser and desk were broken and the chair upholstery was torn with the arm rest missing. There was a significant amount of smoking on our floor so the room smelled of cigarette smoke.

• Reviewed: 21 October 2016

If you dont't care about confort, and just wanna sleep on a budget.
    • Queen Room with One Queen Bed - Non-Smoking

The hotel is very old and dirty. Very noisiy (in front of a firehouse, which can get really loud).

Breakfast and location are fair (Few blocks from subway).

• Reviewed: 18 October 2016

My Brooklyn Stay

The desk clerk was friendly . When I needed handicap parking, he asked a non handicap person for the space. I really appreciate that. I will return next time in Brooklyn

ONLY RENT IF YOU HAVE NO OTHER OPTION
    • Queen Room with One Queen Bed - Non-Smoking

1. ONLY 8 parking space, first come first serve. 2. Because of no parking it was suggested that we park behind a "no name" hotel 2 blocks away. We had no choice, our car was safe but the hotel was on the side of a highway with prostitutes. 3. The TV in our room COULD NOT be turned down lower then 15 which is still LOUD. 4. The room was too humid and you can ONLY use he AC to attempt to balance it off. 5. They MADE US pay for a safe in the room... We HAD NO CHOICE in the matter! 6. The room is SUPER small. I suggest that if you're taller than 5'5 and you have more than one bag...DON'T DO IT TO YOURSELF!

The staff was VERY friendly. The bed was comfortable and our room was clean. Liked the breakfest.

• Reviewed: 9 October 2016

The staff was friendly enough.
    • Queen Room with One Queen Bed - Non-Smoking

The toilet and shower were broken. The carpet was stained and the room was tiny.

The staff was friendly enough. They let us keep our bags there before and after check-in while we were running around.

• Reviewed: 5 October 2016

Desperate to take your money and kick you out 10 min early.
    • King Room - Smoking

Having my credit card charged when I was told it would not be charged, just to hold a room. They almost seem desperate to get your money. Days later I'm still waiting for the hold on my card to be released... never again.

Nothing was pleasant they need to learn the definition of hospitality... .

• Reviewed: 30 August 2016

affortable hotel near subway in NYC.
    • Queen Room with One Queen Bed - Non-Smoking

room so small, it is difficult to walk around the bed, desk, and chair. Water pressure at the sink is very low. The forcet should extend from the sink more to make getting water easier. A little too noisy at night because of the train track nearby.

near express subway and good price for NYC. In room air conditioning unit works well and is reasonably quiet.

• Reviewed: 24 August 2016

This place was better than I expected.
    • Queen Room with One Queen Bed - Non-Smoking

The hotel has about 7 parking spaces that was open based on a first come, first service bases, which I lucked up only 1 time, but was able to park on the street. I did receive a 115.00 parking ticket on Friday morning, but the weekends the street was free. It seemed as though their was some shady activity going on with people renting rooms for a couple of hours??. I could tell they were not guest , even though they were very discreet.

My room was very clean and although small it felt like my bedroom at home. My bed and pillows were so comfortable. The pillows were great and firm :). The staff seemed friendly and took pride in their work. The bathroom was roomy and the shower was relaxing. My room had a refrigerator in it and kept things nice and cold.

• Reviewed: 23 August 2016

Never again
    • Queen Room with One Queen Bed - Non-Smoking

I did not like anything about this facility. The pillows was extra small, The room was extra small and the parking lot was extra small. The breakfast was nasty, especially the frozen eggs. The towels were all hard and rough.

There was nothing that I liked about this facility

• Reviewed: 23 August 2016

DISGUSTING, TRASH OF A HOTEL!!!!

The rooms were so small, my toddler travel cot would not fit anywhere, there are only 10 parking spaces for a 5 floor hotel, which meant leaving my brand new truck on a side street in the middle of brooklyn all night. The place reeked of marijuana, cigarette burns all over my non smoking room, cockroaches in the bathroom, which the manager argued with me over until I had showed him pictures of it, ripped curtains and stained carpets. NOTHING LIKE THE ADVERTISEMENT! I was scared for the health of my 2 year old while in this room, cut our vacation short in order to get out of the place. Thank you booking.com for steering us in the wrong direction for our first family vacation!

NOTHING! The most disgusting place I have ever stayed at.

• Reviewed: 17 August 2016

Hotel sucks!
    • Queen Room - Smoking

Carpet was dirty and old, furniture old and beat up, couldn't find a convenient outlet to charge phones and ipad. The only available outlet was behind the old dresser which was obviously an annoyance . No iron and microwave in the room. Only a few parking spaces, approx. 10 and I had family booked at this hotel the same days so there were two vehicles. Website noted free parking which was true, however, there were a limited number of spaces. If you do find a space, DONT MOVE YOUR VEHICLE UNLESS YOU HAVE TO!!! I had to utilize Uber!!! Parking was just a nightmare. Also, be mindful of the size of your vehicle. Parking was tight. I drove an Infiniti JX 35 and parked in one on the innermost spots. It was hell trying to get out of that space and I'm a good driver!!!! By the way, my sister and husband who stayed at this hotel the same time share the same sentiments. FYI: They drove a small electric car which was perfect for the space when available. A visit we shall not repeat.

Location was close to my purpose of visit. Refrigerator in the room

• Reviewed: 16 August 2016

Run! Anywhere but here.
    • Queen Room with One Queen Bed - Non-Smoking

Prostitutes. Weed smoking on premises. Room wasnt ready for 2hrs after check in time. Rude staff. Broken furniture. Parking only for 8 cars. Walked with luggage 3 city blocks in 94° weather cause of parking. Extremely small rooms. Wouldnt recommend to anyone.

Absolutely nothing. Wish you would rate it 1 star

• Reviewed: 8 August 2016

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Room smelt musty,we had booked a smoke free room, but the room smelt of cigarettes Also at 3 am they came knocking on the door to make up the room, when we were booked in to the 26 th ,

• Reviewed: 7 August 2016

Feeling very ripped off.
    • Queen Room with One Queen Bed - Non-Smoking

Rooms were not clean, housekeeping stopped by once in 5 days. Entire building reeked of cigarette smoke including elevators. Was given a room with something splattered on the walls, trains outside of window, smelled awful, sheets definitely used. Was given second room, still trains and holes in walls. Third room smelled horrible but at least was quiet. No sign of housekeeping, had to request them to come by on the third day. Parking? Forget it! They advertise it but it's limited and employees use it. They also cone off the few spaces they have for whatever. Had to park 4 blocks away at times and walk a questionable neighborhood. It appears also that the lower floors may be used for section 8 or homeless. Front desk staff appeared to be be aware of the problems but really nothing they can do and they showed the indifference. The Wyndham chain really needs to take a look at this place and reevaluate how their name is being represented. Zero value for the money sad to say.

Really was nothing to like.

• Reviewed: 29 July 2016

4.5
    it was okay and it's okay for a one night sleep not big enough but okay size
    • Queen Room with One Queen Bed - Non-Smoking

theres one elevator which takes long and how it was hard for the access card to open the door and one access card only work our of the 2 you get.

bed was good, A.C was good, mini fridge was helpful