Reviews of Knights Inn Buena Park 1 stars

8580 Stanton Avenue, Anaheim, CA 90620, USA

#109 of 135 hotels in Anaheim

Next door guests were loud!! 😠 One of the beds had bedbugs and found trash under the other. 😠 It was right beside a busy street 😡 Didn't get coffe.🙁

It was affordable and close to themed park. Staff was great! 👍🙄 room was good size.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Charge twice for one room 185.64 USD, and when I tried to talk about this , the customer service employee was Irespect and talk to loud against to me. I NEVER COME BACK AGAIN !!

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Smell of the room and the parking was crazy

It was ok but he was worried about smoking but we walked into r room and it smelled like smoke so that was weird to me. He had alot of camera and was watching them like a Hall so kinda scared me like a lot of bad stuff has happened there

Nothing,they gave us one was cloth for a 1 adult and 3 kids. The people are Not nice at all. My. Kids kept saying they would rather sleep in our van

We could walk to Knox Berry Farm is the only cool thing about this place

Toilet bolt was missing when you sat down seat went to side, had to go to office and get new one so seat would work properly. The bed frame was big and both of us nailed our shines on the corner and bruised them.

The place was comfortable and clean

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The water had rust from the pipes.After I washed with the soap, the soap had rust on it. The carpet was not clean and old. The door did not close all the way.

A close location to Knott's

EVERYTHING... the room smelled horrible.. the air conditioner took forever to come on and IT MADE IT SMELL HORRIBLE.. and blew debris all over the bed next to it. i took pics of mold or something growing inside the air conditioner, i complaineed they came out said it takes a while and they didnt smell anything... the hair dryer was broke and when i turned it on it started to smoke. i called them... the place is disgustingly dirty inside and out. for 93.00 a night... NO WAY.. people smoking outside on the ledge next to the SIGN NO SMOKING AND NON SMOKING ROOMs yet they have ash trays there. RUDE RUDE RUDE front desk.. NEVER STAY THERE... HORRIBLE HORRIBLE.

that it was close to knotts berry farm

No parking lot on the back side where our room was. Bathroom walls/mouldings were very dirty. There was always someone standing outside smoking, which I normally don't mind but they were sketchy looking. They would watch us all the way until we got into our room. I did not feel safe.

I slept well in the bed. Check out was fast and easy. Air conditioner worked well.

It was dingy and dirty and very uncomfortable stay.

There was no pillow cases or fitted sheet in the MOST UNCOMFORRABLE BED. Room appearance was gross and dirty. Never again

Staff was rude. Walls are paper thin. Our neighbor brought a dog... and we could hear every word of their conversation. Building is in “remodel” mode... yet the rooms are horribly outdated. We searched for “close to Disneyland”... it’s not.

Chain to extra secure door was broken, carpet smell bad, noise early morning, bed uncomfortable, toilet paper roll had signs of being wet and dry out

Carpet smell Bad, 8am the remodeling unit next to my room... Not fun to wake up to all that noise

• Reviewed: 16 December 2017

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Street traffic noise but that can't be helped and is not the Hotels fault.

Big comfy beds..Friendly and helpful staff..Now its not the Hilton or Carlton Ritz but its good for families on a budget and near Knotts Berry Farm..Safe and well lit parking lot.Enjoy and Relax.

No continental breakfast, all the other hotels around had 1. Pool was very cold and very dirty. Rooms were old, uncomfortable smelled like Pine Sol. Front door didnt properly close, large gaps. Bathroom tiny air cooler whined. Def not worth the price when the competing hotels offered free bfast and heated pool.

Close to Knotts berry farm and splashpad, could walk easily. Wifi was very fast and stable.

Everything.. It was disgusting it had not had a deep cleaning in a very long time it was dusty the bath tub was still dirty from the previous guest, the carpet had large black stains and the microwave still food residue, the walls were super dirty and the room had and awful smelled. The sheets had cigarette burns on them. When we complained to the manager less than an hour after arriving he said he wouldnt give us our money back and we will still be charged for the night.. We drove over 15 hours and we were exhausted and still had to deal with all this and consideration from the manager.

Bathroom need some update as well as the bedroom. The air conditioning smells and there was a townhouse construction right next door right now so it gets noisy after 7 am.

This hotel was walking distance to the Knotts berry farm and water park. There are many grocery stores near by and major high way. The front desk personal was helpful and they will lend you free hair dryer if you ask. The bedroom was clean.

I hated it

NOTHINGThey double booked me. I paid on line through you and when I checked my account with my bank it should twice the amount that I booked for. When I arrived they asked for my credit card and apparently the billed it again. What do I do?

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Construction going on right outside my room (208). A better rate for those rooms due to lack of sleeping in while on vacation would have been nice.

How close everything was.

The room was old and carpet was stiff as if there was a lot of stuff spilled on it we couldn't be bare foot. Paint was old and dingy it was also lifting and darkened around top of bathroom door. I will never stay there or book through booking.com again

The bathtub was dirty, disgusting, We didn't want to use it. The light above the sink took forever to turn on. The refrigerator made a loud pop noise at all times of the night. The cable box for the TV was hidden in the wall behind the TV. On the 2nd day the used towels near the sink area were not replaced with clean ones. Our room was in the back of the building where construction was going on.

It's a 15 minute drive from Disneyland.

Beds are worn down. Left " clean towels " on the ground outside of door on the walkway ! A/c unit was loud as hell. No shower pressure. Torn wall paper, and iron burn marks on the carpet.

First room was not clean, manager switched us to another. Semi-clean. Carpets had crumbs, bed not very comfortable, but overall, not bad.

Close to surrounding parks

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Very unprofessional to leave towels outside the rooms. They're were cigarette burns on the blankets. Furniture very out dated. No water pressure. No toilet paper. Wasn't happy with the room.

The shower was luke warm and not very strong even at full power and full heat. The wifi was not always reliable or strong. Needs a refurb but I guess that's what keeps it a reasonable price.

It's about 15mins to Disneyland and very close to Knotts Berry Farm. Lots of food places nearby. Staff were friendly.

The first room I got the bathroom was dirty and it was very hot and muggy in the room .. so I got another room bathroom was clean and very muggy and moldy smelling in the room .. I accepted the room cause I already knew I was going to be charged anyways if I didn't.. so later I noticed the room was just dirty the doors looked like they never been cleaned the carpet never vacuumed!!!! ... so good thing I had some baby wipes in my car so I wiped down several things in the room cause I was just disgusted .. I went to get more towels and they smelled clean but looked stained one of the duvet covers had a blood stain on it .. anyways.. I would not recommend that place to anyone

It was close to where I needed to be

I missed out on breakfast :O I think I was too late

Walking distance to Knott's Berry Farm/Soak City and Medieval Times. Staff were friendly, and even put me in a downstairs room because they noticed my bag was heavy! Nice room too :)

• Reviewed: 21 April 2017

The staff was very rude room smelled like smoke upon arrival to the point where they had the door open to air it out when I went upstairs. They also tried to charge me for the smoke smell that was already there when I arrive. Mind you I don't smoke and I had my 3 year old with me. Front desk man said he was going to call the cops because it smelt like I was smoking around my kid? Not sure where this is professional

• Reviewed: 21 March 2017

The room itself was very clean but the outside was something to be desired. Also the walls were very thin. You could hear people yelling outside and if someone knocked on a door 3 doors down, you would know.

The bed felt amazing. I was very surprised but equally happy to find a microwave in the room along with a mini fridge.

• Reviewed: 2 March 2017

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The bed was uncomfortable, room was not really cleaned shower head had mildew, microwave was dirty, the one chair in there was broken, the fridge turned off 4 times, room needed to be dusted and the t.v. didn't have a full picture.

• Reviewed: 30 January 2017

The room we stayed in wasn't cleaned well. There were still crumbs and small pieces of trash at the corners of the room. The worst part was that we barely had running hot water. I called the front desk to address the issue but was told "maybe too many people was using hot water." My wife and I had to take cold showers the first night we arrived. The problem was fixed in the next morning but only to return later that evening. We were told there was a problem with the boiler the first night and then it was an electrical problem the second night, still not an excuse nor was the problem handled properly.

Each room had a microwave and mini refrigerator and the bed was comfortable.

• Reviewed: 24 December 2016

I didn't like how the walls were so thin. I can hear everybody else's busisness going on. I can hear simple conversations between two people in the room right next to me. How disturbing. The photos looked a lot more polished than the reality.

• Reviewed: 13 December 2016

very noisy. could here everything in other room and in parking lot all night also light in bathroom and hall not working

close to knotts berry and disney

• Reviewed: 4 December 2016

• King Room - Disability Access - Non-Smoking

They add an additional tax that you aren't aware of for tourist. This is the only hotel that did that in that area and I've stayed at several do to my job.

Nice quiet rooms. Staff was nice.

• Reviewed: 10 November 2016

• King Room - Disability Access - Non-Smoking

The carpet needs to be shampooed more often. After walking to the bathroom to the bed twice my feet were almost black. This was shortly after a shower. so I know my feet were clean before then.

Bed was comfy and a/c made things very relaxing. The staff was nice and very accommodating. The microwave and fridge was a nice addition.

• Reviewed: 5 November 2016

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

There was hair every where...on the sink, in the shower and folded in the towels..use hair nets please. There are no towel racks in the bathroom and parking is horrible....only in the front.

I liked the quietness of the rooms.

• Reviewed: 26 October 2016

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Bathroom wasn't clean. The bed was uncomfortable . My asthma flared up after being in the room for an hour. There's dust under the bed and behind tv and the night stands. Didn't get to enjoy my stay .

• Reviewed: 26 October 2016

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

I hate that the plugs won't hold the electronics in the outlets blow dryer , Chargers etc.. and the bed was harder then I like ..

The rate .. It's worth what I could pay for this trip to Disney .. I can take the street roads and get to the park ! Lil further out but not hard to get around to the park !!

• Reviewed: 23 October 2016

The parking was the pits.....the bathroom and the door needed to be repainted where it was peeled off....and they need more outlets. So terrible when the only available outlet is by the front door....really......

I loved that the rooms were quiet inside. I wasn't bothered with the next rooms tv or talking. The bed and pillows were good.

• Reviewed: 19 October 2016

Would have liked a complimentary continental breakfast but not a major problem.

I was allowed to check-in early at no extra charge. Farrell's across the street was great. 10 minute drive to Disneyland.

• Reviewed: 12 October 2016

• King Room - Disability Access - Non-Smoking

A small couch or a more comfortable chair in the room would nice. There wasn't an easily accessible outlet by the bed or nightstand. I ended up having to leave my phone on the floor to charge. There also wasn't a clock in the room.

Comfy bed. Good coffee. Having a fridge and microwave in the room was nice. The staff was friendly. The checkin/checkout process was easy. The internet speed was fast. I liked the fact that the wifi code was given to me at check-in without me having to ask. Which was nice.

• Reviewed: 9 October 2016

I gave the staff member my credit card and forgot it was my wife's card on file. So he said he needs hers not mine, and refused to give me.my card back till the transaction was completed on my wife's card.

• Reviewed: 2 October 2016

I thought they served breakfast, but it was just coffee.

I liked that a microwave and fridge was in the room. The pool was sparkling and refreshing. All the California theme parks are close.

• Reviewed: 30 September 2016

More washer and dryers. There are only one of each available

Room was big and comfortable!! Bathroom was also big!! Pretty clean and great for the price

• Reviewed: 20 September 2016

People fighting outside their rooms, the bed and pillows were really soft kinda like a bad water bed, no support at all. A surprise $100 deposit at check in, so a $49 room came to be $149 a night

Kinda cheap, pizza across the street, near Disneyland.

• Reviewed: 26 August 2016

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Was lite bit to high in prices. Kind of dull needs colors. Bathrooms need adention.

I thought it be a little nicer. Bed was comfy. Other wise was fine. Close to the Knott's n Medievil Times and shopping in the mall.

• Reviewed: 21 August 2016

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Finding a cockroach and beetle inside our room. Everything else was great.

Everything would be clean when we would come back. New towels once they're used. Our cards wouldn't work sometimes and the staff would be great about replacing them.

• Reviewed: 18 August 2016

Staff was great. I stayed by myself the night before the wedding and then my wife and I spent our 1st night married before we headed out of town for the real honeymoon. Great start!

• Reviewed: 8 August 2016

Not all the outlets worked properly, and there wasn't enough towels. Multiple times I had to go get extras from the office.

It was cleaner and nicer than I expected, based on the price and other reviews. It wasn't luxurious by any means, but it was the right price and location to just sleep and spend the rest of the day out and about.

• Reviewed: 16 July 2016

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Everything...unclean, seedy area. We had to call police on people yelling injury and death threats...they actually live at hotel. One of our group checked out earlier. Front desk claimed no police or met..we have police report.

• Reviewed: 16 July 2016

The only thing I don't like is the mattress very uncomfortable the rooms ned new mattresses in new carpet immediately

Location price is good...from desk people very good

• Reviewed: 14 July 2016

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Checked in room door was wide open only room like that went back to front desk requested another room one of the desk clerks told me I could try and find another room somewhere. Hotel charges 100 dollar incidental fee but there is nothing in the room but a television and bed, what incidentals?

• Reviewed: 8 July 2016

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Room needs to be renovated. Bathtub has repaired hole in the center, lots of ugly looking caulking all over the room especially in the bathroom and the room smells funky.

• Reviewed: 26 June 2016

Our first night there I pulled back the sheets and there was?skin?chips? in the bed. The bathroom had mold and overall it was just very dirty. Plus on the weekends the locals party there and they don't do anything about it.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

It seems they started renovating the room I was in but didn’t finish. Couldn’t manually lock the door. Only had a latch.

In a good location

The room next to me was up all night making alot of noise. Also they were going in and out of the room

Clean comfotable rooms. Good staff.

It had a bad smell

Everything seemed good to me

Proximity to theme park was excellent

• Queen Suite with Three Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Had bed bugs in room 120 my son , boyfriend and myself got them all over our body from the first night stay

They mis lead people into thinking your check out is 12 noon Staff very rude and obnoxious Never staying here ever again Horrible experience

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

the place was very good and cozy

The cleaning ladies kept peaking in my room old people smoking next door dude blamed me I don’t smoke or my girl disrespectful and racist

Room were all non smoking

Good location.

Very disappointed pool was dirty booked room there for pool and could not use.

staff was great.

Carpet and sofa bed are filthy and stained.

Bathroom and plantation shutters are beautiful.

Sheets dirty

Everything!

Horrible place. Horrible horrible

The bed was very worn. Had big craters in it and a hump in the middle. Needs to be replaced with new one.

It was very quiet

• Queen Suite with Three Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Some staff arent that accomodating.

Accessibility.

A little pricey

Clean and quiet. This was my second stay and will likely be back

Wouldn't change a thing

Room was clean comfortable and quiet, I was more than satisfied with the accommodations and staff.

• Reviewed: 16 December 2017

Street traffic noise..

No troubles.Nice and helpful staff.

Booked a non smoking room with a tub, when checked in room smelled,No tub and bathroom was dirty room was hot.

No complaintd

Very close to conference.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Quite location with secluded pool but still an easy walk to Knotts Berry Farm.