2. USA hotel reviews
  3. North Carolina hotel reviews
  4. Charlotte hotel reviews
  5. Reviews of Days Inn by Wyndham Charlotte Airport North

Reviews of Days Inn by Wyndham Charlotte Airport North This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

2625 Little Rock Road, Charlotte, NC 28214, United States of America

#121 of 153 hotels in Charlotte

Read more– opens a dialog box

• Reviewed: January 21, 2019

Close to airport

Hotel has a shuttle service from airport. I called maybe 5-6 times around midnight to request shuttle. The # would ring twice but no one on other end. Called booking.com and they called the same # and talked to the desk. I called back and finally someone answered and sent shuttle. This situation caused us to wait 55 minutes for the shuttle and we had to take the 6am shuttle back to airport for a connecting flight.

Close to airport

• Reviewed: January 20, 2019

All I really care about it the ability to sleep and I did so for the most part.
    • Double Room with 2 Double Beds

Need to fix some things. The shower handle fell off as I was turning off the water. Had to put it back together before I could finish the job! Bathroom is definitely starting to show its age! Mattress was way too soft,,,,or maybe just too worn out. Not an overly comfortable sleep for sure!

• Reviewed: January 14, 2019

Fair

The lady who working in the evening was so nice and helping about everything and gave me great recommendations for places to eat and helping me get to and from my destination.

The guy who worked over night was miss informing about so many thingss.

• Reviewed: January 12, 2019

Terrible
    • Double Room with 2 Double Beds

I had to leave the airport due to a late night flight cancellation. I booked the room because it looked okay and it was $60 since I did not want to spend a lot for only five hours I spent there. The room smelled stale and I had to let some fresh air in. The heat did not work so it was super cold. There was dead bugs in the bathroom and it was dusty enough to write on the counter. The ceiling looked like it was coming down . The sheets had an odor and the blankets were dirty I removed both and covered the bed with towels since they seemed cleaner. The door lock for extra security did not latch so I had to put the chair under it. The shuttle was the only good thing at the hotel. The breakfast was pretty bad since I only got a few minutes before I had to take the shuttle at 6am. I did not want to say anything because the gentleman at the desk was not very approachable and I really should have complained but I was to tired since I had traveled international and just wanted to be inside resting.

The shuttle to the airport.

• Reviewed: January 11, 2019

Close to airport with shuttle service

The computer system was down and tried to 45 minutes, no luck. The desk manager made a copy of my confirmation. Was woken by security at 2:30 and told I need to go to office and pay. I was told their system goes down several times a day. Very unsatisfactory

Close to airport with shuttle service

• Reviewed: January 9, 2019

My advice: Pay more to go elsewhere

Room smelled like cigarette smoke and they didn’t give me a different one

So squalid that I didn’t even want to take my shoes off in the room. Much less put my luggage anywhere.

• Reviewed: January 6, 2019

Its right off the highway.
    • Double Room with 2 Double Beds

There was no bag for ice container. The outside needs some attention. Not your typical Wyndham standard. There was paint coming off wall in my room. Stains on walls. There was smell of marijuana throughout the hotel. For breakfast there was no coffee and plates. Very little attention was paid to the comfort and convenience of the customers.

Its right off the highway.

• Reviewed: January 5, 2019

Honestly, would never go back.
    • Double Room with 2 Double Beds

Rooms smelled completely opposite of a non smoking facility. Bathrooms were dirty. Freezer in Refrigerator was frozen over so bad it was covered by a ridiculously big chunk of ice. Air conditioner barely worked, had to call maintenance/security guy in to look at it. The appearance of the hotel from an outside view was horrible. This Hotel needs to be completely remodeled/updated. Definitely understand why it was so cheap.

• Reviewed: January 4, 2019

An error in judgment

Upon my arrival, yor employee makes me wait from 2:30 am to 4:30 am in the hale. I do not know for what reason while the room was free. I left the room at 8.30 am for the airport.

• Reviewed: January 4, 2019

Maybe just unlucky

Cockroaches in the bathroom, and the shower was icy cold or scalding hot. No in between. The mixer head was broken and noticeable to anyone with half a brain. Breakfast at 6am. It's an airport hotel, put it out at 4 or 5 am.

Close to airport.

• Reviewed: January 3, 2019

For the money, great value and location.
    • Double Room with 2 Double Beds

It's kinda hard to find, one entrance is blocked off. The bed a uncomfortable to me. But my grown son and daughter didn't complain. The bathroom could have been a bit bigger.

Room Service until 2 am, nice touch. Rooms were well kept and clean, easy to access.

• Reviewed: January 3, 2019

Beds were comfortable and neatly done.
    • Double Room with 2 Double Beds

Front desk representative was constantly laughing for no reason which became really annoying after a point of time.

Beds were comfortable and neatly done.

• Reviewed: January 2, 2019

Room furniture was old and dirty.
    • Double Room with 2 Double Beds

Room furniture was old and dirty. Clothes rack falling off wall. Bathroom floor and walls dirty. Breakfast room small and crowded with limited food selection.

• Reviewed: January 1, 2019

The property was absolutely terrible. The staff was rude, unbelievable this property is located in the U.S., I thought I was traveling outside the country. Even after 2:00pm the staff offered to pay extra $30 for “early” check-in before 3 pm. I won’t recommend this property.

• Reviewed: December 29, 2018

Comfy bed and pillow
    • Double Room with 2 Double Beds

No hot water in room but staff did switch our room. Not enough towels Room was cold until we got heat running

Comfy bed and pillow Shuttle to/from airport with pleasant helpful driver Quick to accommodate many stranded guests when flights cancelled. Nice TV Security staff on premise

• Reviewed: December 24, 2018

Last Resort
    • Double Room with 2 Double Beds

We had roaches, as in more than 1. When I alerted the front deskperson, she was not apologetic nor did she bat an eye, which led me to think it was normal for them to have roaches. Someone removed the battery from the smoke alarm which meant I didn't feel safe. The microwave cord was too short for it to sit on the refrigerator, which sat on the refrigerator, had to be moved in order to be plugged in which was awkward

Check in and out was quick.

• Reviewed: December 24, 2018

Would stay here again

The guy that drives the shuttle as well as cleans up around the place was amazing. He was very helpful and super friendly. The house keepers always came by to give clean toiletries and towels. Only 6 minutes from the airport and about 15 minutes from other places we could go during our stay.

• Reviewed: December 21, 2018

The staff was friendly.
    • Double Room with 2 Double Beds

Room was dirty, shower walls had looked like it wasnt clean. There was a Black long hair in the sheets and one of the towels. Carpet felt icky, so we wore socks or shoes while in the room. Planes going to the airport sound like they are landing in your room.

The staff was friendly.

• Reviewed: December 5, 2018

A place to lay your head for the night.

Stayed overnight due to a cancelled flight. The property is showing its age, yet was clean, Couldn't tell if the location was sketchy since I arrived in the dark. Bed was comfortable. The airport shuttle driver was very helpful.

• Reviewed: December 3, 2018

Reasonably priced place to stay near the airport for an early flight. A bit dated, but clean.

A little dated. Early check in fee ($30) was very high vs cost of room (~$60). Late check in time (3pm).

Close to the airport. Free airport shuttle. Free breakfast. Clean room. Reasonable price.

• Reviewed: December 2, 2018

This hotel is not Days Inn quality. I wouldn’t recommend this hotel to anyone.
    • Double Room with 2 Double Beds

There were many things that I didn’t like. First, the rooms are all nonsmoking, yet both comforters had burn holes on the surface, and the room smelled like a pack of cigarettes had just been smoked right before we returned. Second, the bathroom had bugs crawling around on the floor when we first walked in. The bugs never returned after we removed them from the area. When we went to watch TV, we got four channels including two channels not in English. The other channels were a jumbled with bouncing sound. Luckily, we were in the Charlotte area for an event and merely needed the room for a place to crash.

The hotel is right off the highway which gives it easy access.

• Reviewed: November 28, 2018

Moldy shower, dirty room.
    • Double Room with 2 Double Beds

Very dirty. Mold in the shower, cigarette burns and stains on the comforter. The deadbolt was not functioning properly. I was concerned for my property in the parking lot and in the room.

The staff was very nice and the room was cheap. Location was convenient to the freeway and the airport.

• Reviewed: November 24, 2018

Comfortable, clean, economical near airport
    • Double Room with 2 Double Beds

Hairdryer dead. Reported and may be replaced..everything else satisfactory.

Location. Very clean/ok older motel. Staff pleasant. Bkf standard do it yourself waffles, bagels, toast , coffee juice sweet rolls muffins and a bit more. Bed covers clean.

• Reviewed: November 22, 2018

We haven't tried the breakfast yet, but it was so bright...
    • Double Room with 2 Double Beds

A variety of types of pillows. All of them were too big and hard. And the drapes didn't close out the light well enough.

We haven't tried the breakfast yet, but it was so bright in the room that it was hard to sleep soundly. If a person doesn't mind that, and the hard bed and pillows, then you are in for a treat.

• Reviewed: November 22, 2018

na
    • Double Room with 2 Double Beds

property management needs to check all rooms before it is ready to allocate to guest or customers.

no ventilation in room, kind of bad smelling when enter in room and it was very uncomfortable for whole night sleeping with such bad smell. I got sick by that smell.

• Reviewed: November 20, 2018

Perfect for a good night sleep. Nice TV
    • Queen Room - Mobility Access/Non-Smoking

Being told in the morning that the shuttle only runs on the hour. Luckily, the driver doesn't go by what the office says. If he has time, he takes you.

Very nice people and free shuttle is nice!

• Reviewed: November 18, 2018

Free airport shuttle with friendly driver, clean basic room...

Room was worn out looking, no restaurants nearby.

Free airport shuttle with friendly driver, clean basic room and bathroom, comfortable bed, wake up call available, good price.

• Reviewed: November 16, 2018

Uncomfortable dirty property.
    • Double Room with 2 Double Beds

Hygiene due to lack of cleaning in all areas of the rooms. Doors were very unsafe as the locks are old or non-functional. Dirty sheets and top blankets.

• Reviewed: November 15, 2018

Best location! Improve customer service & breakfast area.
    • Queen Room - Mobility Access/Non-Smoking

Customer service needs improvement - staff could be more courteous. There was a cockroach crawling on the coffee stand; no spoons in the rack; the both times we ate breakfast there, there was one tea bag left the first day & no fresh fruits, no tea bags at all on the next day. Supplies need to be replenished.

Ample parking, clean grounds, comfortable room

• Reviewed: November 12, 2018

Look for an other one

List too long to list. Terrible hotel. Noisy, Bathroom dirty, exterior access only, complicated TV channel set, breakfast is minimalist, I mean one can survive a night but bring ear plugs as this place appears to be on the airport runway the airplane are so close...

The bed

• Reviewed: November 11, 2018

I did not have a good night!
    • Double Room with 2 Double Beds

Room smelled like cigarette smoke. Room chair fabric was stained. Bed spread had stains and burns. Area was noisy. Heard loud neighbors and smell smoke until midnight. Not a comfortable situation.

Bed was comfortable

• Reviewed: November 8, 2018

Shuttle driver, Clinton was super and even dropped us off at...

Plane noise until about 11pm, but that's expected so close to the airport.

Shuttle driver, Clinton was super and even dropped us off at a local bar/grill when we told him our flight was canceled last minute and we had not had dinner. Close to airport, clean, comfortable and great value.

• Reviewed: November 6, 2018

The beds were comfortable and the showers had excellent...

Not from the Charlotte area, but when they say close to the airport they mean it. This hotel is in a direct line with the landing strip of the airport. All you hear day and night is planes flying over head and noise from the interstate. It’s very noisy! Then my room smelled of smoke and was just ok! Chair in room was very old and stained and my bedspread had stains on it! So overall the room was just ok. They need to clean a little bit better also and we saw a roach climbing up the wall in our room! Front desk guy had little to no personality. We checked in an hour earlier and they charged me an extra 20 dollars to do so. We were never told times for the free breakfast bar and got there around 9:20 and was rudely told it’s closed . It’s only for 2 hours and wasn’t much to talk about. Will not be staying at this hotel again!

The beds were comfortable and the showers had excellent water pressure with plenty of hot water.

• Reviewed: October 31, 2018

excellent service by the staff and shuttle driver, very clean and great food ready at 4am!

n/a

staff were very friendly and accomodating. Breakfast was ready at 4am. the shuttle service and driver were friendly and very accomodating on getting us to airport on time. I would like for staff to be recognized for their work.

• Reviewed: October 26, 2018

Comfortable.
    • Double Room with 2 Double Beds

Very friendly staff. My ride from the airport was swift and the driver a very pleasant man who made sure I had achance to buy some food as it was late at night. Very comfortable bed and room was clean and fresh.

• Reviewed: October 26, 2018

Solid, no-nonsense inn near fuel, food, supplies, airport

It was all good. Note that “near airport” means noise from airplanes, but well attenuated in the room.

Met my need perfectly for a hotel close to airport with fuel, restos, supplies & USPS nearby. Fast professional check in. Property is dated but 100% clean. A solid no-nonsense choice.

• Reviewed: October 21, 2018

Glad it was only one night
    • Double Room with 2 Double Beds

Staff were unfriendly and in the morning the breakfast area was dirty and 2 staff just chatting instead of keeping area clean. Cockroach in room. Shower flooded bathroom. Keys didn’t work.

Nothing really

• Reviewed: October 21, 2018

I was charged twice for my room when I checked my bank...
    • Double Room with 2 Double Beds

I was charged twice for my room when I checked my bank account the next Morning and I had to wait outside 30 minuets before someone let me in to get a room key.

• Reviewed: October 16, 2018

6.0
    A disappointment on many levels except for the bed and bedding
    • Double Room with 2 Double Beds

The room was dirty and the bathroom was filthy!!! There were bugs everywhere In the bathroom and hair in the drain of the tub very dirty walls in there as well!!! What a disappointment!!!! Basically everything else as far as cleanliness was concerned is in need of a BIG improvement!!!!

The bed and bedding was clean and probably the most comfortable bed I have ever slept In, so A+++ on the bed and bedding

• Reviewed: October 9, 2018

Quick sleep and cheap price

It would have been nice if the AC in the room had been turned on in expectation of our arrival. The room still smelled like smoke despite being a non-smoking room.

We only arrived after dark, spent some time sleeping and then returned to the airport. The driver of the van was a wonderful person who drove safely and was considerate of our needs -he als waited at the airport pickup for us while we cleared customs and worked to find the pickup point!

• Reviewed: October 8, 2018

Very bad Location. People hanging around the hotel terrible customer service

From my experience customer service is supposed to be friendly helpful and professional. They were rude and nasty. I asked for another room because the room she gave me had a strong piss smell. She replied they all smell like that with a nasty attitude.

Nothing i booked for 3 days and only stayed one.

• Reviewed: October 8, 2018

Not a fortune and a good value for the purpose.

The smell of old smoke!

The hotel was very reasonably priced. It was old. The beds were very good. Still had the smell of smoke from years gone by even though the hotel was totally smoke free. A good overnight for a flight the next day.

• Reviewed: October 6, 2018

Quiet but far short of my expectations in the customer service area.

The staff was very cold and unfriendly, with the exception of the graveyard person. She had a smile and great personality. I had a problem with my TV, and I was given the excuse I would have to wait for the Spectrum cable people to have a man in this area, which didn't happen during my stay. The manager, who worked the front desk during the day would not have the TV switched out to see if that was a problem. The office was right below me, and all of their channels worked. Didn't try to please the guests with doing the right thing. I will not stay there again. Like most hotels owned by an Indian, the upkeep is the last thin on their minds. Sink stoppers will not work, and I informed the front desk it needs to be fixed, but wasn't. The walls could use a good painting.

The location was perfect. The bed was comfortable, and the lady that worked the graveyard shift was pleasant with a smile and a greeting. Wished a happy day upon leaving small dining area.

• Reviewed: October 1, 2018

Good stay for 7 hours that I was there!

It's great value for money, so hard to pick on anything that stands out - it's a little dated, and right under the flight path, so at 4:30am I woke up from a plane going over above, but still consider great value for money.

It was clean and a good night's sleep. The room was comfortable and large. Very close to the airport, which made getting an early morning flight a breeze. The breakfast was basic, but sufficient.

• Reviewed: October 1, 2018

Great airport proximity, a bit loud with planes flying overhead. Excellent Shuttle service, no wait
    • Double Room with 2 Double Beds

the TV remote wasn't in room Then front desk gave me another remote that did not work Then, said , wait I'll give you another remote. That all took about 1.5 hours. and by that time we were going to sleep.

proximity to airport FREE Shuttle to airport Shuttle drivers very good ---

ROACH MOTEL

$20 parking per vehicle during travel which isn’t listed anywhere. They advertise free parking. Earliest shuttle was 4:30 but when I called they told me 4:00. Found a roach crawling on my bed. Got a refund for the parking and hotel night and went to the Extended Stay, where I HIGHLY recommend. Staff wasn’t pleasant that I asked for a refund and were waiting on customers ahead of me after I waited to talk to someone about a refund.

• Reviewed: September 22, 2018

Bed was comfortable and free shuttle to airport
    • Double Room with 2 Double Beds

Old and run down property, pool looked in a state of disrepair as did the building next to it. No sound proofing, so being an airport hotel the noise from the planes was extreme.

Bed was comfortable and free shuttle to airport

• Reviewed: September 20, 2018

As expected
    • Double Room with 2 Double Beds

Double charged by days inn. Unable to get any staff member on the phone who can help me or answer my questions

It was what I expected at this price point.

• Reviewed: September 17, 2018

Won't be back to this location and possibly not any other in the chain. Back to Holiday Inn.

Staff was rude upon arrival, breakfast was not enough and area was not well kept, tv reception was hit and miss (picture was pixally) and door stuck opening it and you had to lower your shoulder to get it open. Pool was covered and not in service but the upkeep looked awful with weeds and bushes overgrowing the fence and cracks around the area.

Air was cold.

• Reviewed: September 17, 2018

horrible over priced during a natural disaster.

If I could give a negative 5 I would. $103 for 1 night and only 1 bed. Just because their is a hurricane there is no reason to raise room prices. The breakfast was horrible broken waffle maker and old fruit and tiny little muffins,stale cereal the staff barely spoke and understood English. We will never go to a days inn ever again.

• Reviewed: September 14, 2018

Won’t stay there again even though staff was awesome!!

Room smelt of cig smoke. Did not feel very secure in the location. The shower needed to be replaced.

The girls at check in and check out plus security guy was super nice and friendly.

• Reviewed: September 12, 2018

Not Happy!

They claimed someone already checked in to my reserved, paid for room. I have a very uncommon name so didn't believe that. I had reserved a king room and eventually got two double beds. The breakfast was continental, which would be ok if they had an adequate amount of food for the number of people staying there. Brought the reservation issue to the attention of who I was told was the manager and got nothing but a shrug of his shoulders.

The airport shuttle was on time.

• Reviewed: September 6, 2018

The breakfast was good.

We didnt like that online or when i called the hotel no one ever said it was card only. We are out of state and bank with a small local bank so when we travel our card doesnt work sometimes( the think its fraud) even after we jotify them. Well we get that taken care of and then they tell me that the king room we reserved wasnt available. So we would have to settle for another.

The breakfast was good. As well as the one gentleman at checkout.

• Reviewed: September 6, 2018

I needed a break. I got one.
    • Double Room with 2 Double Beds

Hands down the hardest bed I've ever slept in. If I slept more that 4 hours my back pain would be horrible. I had to go to the dollar store for cleaning supplies for the bathroom before o would step foot in that shower. There were roaches.

Loved the A/C. Loved the convenience of the location.

• Reviewed: September 3, 2018

Poor experence
    • Double Room with 2 Double Beds

Room was dated with paint chips along one wall, two different electrical outlets did not work, table lamp with no availabe electrical outlet to plug into to operate, bathroom tub disclored with do drain stop to take a bath, no bath tiles upon arrival. In our second night the AC unit started smoking. The fire alarm did not operate and upon inspection the fire alarm did not have a back up battery. We had to move to different room, but it was a hassl.

Not much

• Reviewed: September 1, 2018

Days Inn Not A Good Look

I wasnt greeted by the attendant when I came in, no one else was waiting. The first room #139, smelled like smoke; the towels and sheets were dirty, there appeared to be mold on the bathroom walls and they were peeling. He also gave me a parking pass for a day and I was staying for a week. The second room #136 they put me in was I think was one of their best. It was better but the tub looked like the dirt ring could not come out, I tired. The towels were hit or miss clean. I felt stuck because I paid for several days. I didnt sleep well the whole stay. The resturant didn't seem to be open the awnings were tattered, door locked, and wood in the entrance, but no work being performed. The pool was covered in 90 degree weather but no mention of that when I booked. I never had such an experience traveling. In my opinion it should just be a park & ride lot. The motel is barely liveable. My suggestion is read the reviews.

The other attendant tried to make me feel comfortable and put me in a better room. She corrected the mistakes that the young man that checked me in made as far as the dirty room and a one day parking pass. My car could have been towed from that mistake.

• Reviewed: August 19, 2018

Very close to the airport
    • Double Room with 2 Double Beds

The breakfast They shuttle service to the airport is only a available every hour. 6am 7am 8am etc.

Very close to the airport Close to places to eat and to a supermarket

• Reviewed: August 16, 2018

Dropped my daughter off to college
    • Double Room with 2 Double Beds

There were a couple of flying roaches that had come in that we saw on our last night there. And i could clearly hear other people talking in other rooms when i was inside of the toilet stall. The pool was not open.

The beds were very comfortable. The shower had really good water pressure. The proximity to the freeway and airport. The free shuttle to and from the airport and the hotel was clean.

• Reviewed: July 3, 2018

I throughly enjoy my stay.

Your refund policy. Sometimes situations happen and your refund policy does not accommodate.

Hotel in good location, rates good, cleanliness is excellent and the staff very friendly and professional.

• Reviewed: June 24, 2018

Not again!
    • Double Room with 2 Double Beds

Not again! It showed a 7. But that’s rigged very dirty and bugs the size of half dollars. Not sure how it came up with a 3.8 for me I give a 2 and hope this helps someone else not to get mislead

• Reviewed: June 11, 2018

Filthy carpets, cockroach on the walls, mildew in the bathroom. Not worth the money.
    • Double Room with 2 Double Beds

It was horribly unclean: - cockroach on the wall when we arrived in the evening - filthy carpets (feet stained black with dirt after a few minutes, and our infant who crawls was covered in dirt) - mildew on the shower curtain - decrepit (albeit working) mini-fridge -breakfast was so/so at best; but difficult to enjoy when seeing the rest of the hotels' cleaning practices.

The price. We were able to book for about $65 a night.

• Reviewed: June 4, 2018

You Did WHAT!
    • Double Room with 2 Double Beds

The manager lied to me. Three times! He made an error during the check-in. He checked me in on another person's reservation and charged it to my credit card! I told him that I was not booked for the # of days he told me. Without telling me what he was doing he ran my credit card for the wrong number of days. This caused me to have less cash available for my trip. While standing at the counter trying to get the error corrected the person who's reservation he charged me for walked into the lobby. The property manager did not cancel the transaction that what's done and did not properly check me into my room. I went to the office later that evening and ask for a corrected billing and the manager said that the overpayment was added to my card and I could check my card to see it. I checked my card and the money was not there but the overcharge was still there in addition, I still had not been properly checked into my room. I was not properly checked into my room until the day before I left. This fiasco set the tone for my entire trip. I did not enjoy it. I have worked in customer service and this whole thing could have been avoided if the manager had been more thorough because he had MY license in his hand & the card on file was mine and didn't work. I'm very disappointed. I won't stay there again. I think some personal assumptions were at play here also. The property was okay considering its location. The room had an odor of urine, so I sprayed the floor with Lysol and a carpet freshener after the spray dried. The toilet seat was loose, too. I corrected it. There was something stuck on the floor tile in front of the sink, I cleaned it. I went there for rest and relaxation, not cleaning.

It was quiet considering it's location - not far from the airport.

• Reviewed: May 26, 2018

I loved the waffles and fresh fruit at breakfast.

I think that it's weird that, during my 3-night stay there was a gap in the free airport shuttle service between 11am and 3pm. I hope that that is a temporary staffing issue. Stranded at the airport,I had chosen the hotel expecting that I would have free, easy and timely access to my rescheduled flight. Going to the airport 1½ hours earlier than necessary wasn't horrible, but, thinking that I had to make other plans threw me at first.

I loved the waffles and fresh fruit at breakfast. Nice new bedspread in the room. Easy access to a quick, handy bus line into town (the morning receptionist helpfully told me, after I discovered that they didn't have a driver for the free airport shuttle between 11am and 3pm.) Quick, smart help at front desk, both from a young woman handling reception (and overbooking by online sites) on an unexpectedly busy night full of stranded travelers with cancelled flights, and the morning receptionist. The manager kindly drove me to the airport on the 11am shuttle to the airport, even though I was the only passenger who had requested it and I was 5 minutes late.

• Reviewed: May 23, 2018

Convenient location to airport. ..

The room I stayed in had an awful smell, like cigarette smoke. A sign said non smoking rooms but apparently whomever stayed previously or cleaned it may not have paid much attention to the sign.

It was convenient to the airport and offered free shuttle service.

• Reviewed: May 21, 2018

Nasty.
    • Double Room with 2 Double Beds

Everything could've been better. Should have slept in my SUV. When we first walked in, he stated they were sold out. Then went online, and saw the had plenty of rooms. He seemed racist

Nothing, had to change rooms. All were molded in bathroom. Disgusting, couldn't take a shower.

• Reviewed: May 7, 2018

🖒🖓
    • Double Room with 2 Double Beds

1)There were some communication problems with the staff. 2)The microwave didn't work right. We told the staff. They said they fixed it. It still didn't work right. 3) The bathroom needed to be repainted.

The cleanliness of the room was good over all. There was coffee in the morning.

• Reviewed: May 6, 2018

Roaches

There was a cockroach in our bathroom and on the sidewalk. The coffee was not good perhaps not fresh. For the price, this was an unpleasant stay.

Free airport shuttle

• Reviewed: April 23, 2018

The easiness to get back on the road

The staff was un professional, one room had super hot water we called the front desk and they sent a guy and said it was all good. One of the other rooms the water was only cold it smelled like cigarettes even tho it was non smoking. It was a bad experience all you can hear is the drunk people outside

The easiness to get back on the road

• Reviewed: April 21, 2018

Cleanliness of room, an employee walking around keeping eye...
    • Double Room with 2 Double Beds

Understaffed at front desk, took 45 min to get checked in, then he gave me wrong room number, I waited on cleaning crew an hour to clean that room, key didn’t work so I went to front desk and he just says oops I wrote wrong room number on card. 😡 Suggestion get more help at front desk cause five people checking in at once is a long time to wait. People have plans they gotta do. He clearly made mistake cause he was trying his best to hurry. Cleaning crew... why are they still cleaning at 4:00 pm?

Cleanliness of room, an employee walking around keeping eye on things

• Reviewed: April 18, 2018

The closeness to the airport was great.
    • Double Room with 2 Double Beds

The staff were very very rude, the room doors were always open even when guests hadn’t arrived so the bad smell from the rooms would come out... even though it was a “non-smoking room and I was told there was a fine of 250, it reeked... the common areas lacked maintenance and Looked very old...

The closeness to the airport was great... that’s about all the good aspects of the hotel...

• Reviewed: April 15, 2018

Great value for a clean & comfortable room.
    • Double Room with 2 Double Beds

I have no real complaints

We wanted a low-cost overnight stay at somewhere affordable yet not scary. Days Inn worked out great. Easy to get to, plenty of restaurant choices nearby, clean & comfortable room. Didn't take advantage of the free breakfast but it included typical fare of pastries, cereal and waffles. Very clean, nice towels and bedding.

• Reviewed: April 7, 2018

Everything is good on this hotel except the breakfast on...
    • Double Room with 2 Double Beds

Everything was good excellent except the treatment that they have for breakfast

Everything is good on this hotel except the breakfast on breakfast they don't have nothing just coffee sweet bread and Whitebread and cereals! I know I don't know what I thinking I don't know if they eat bread every morning by most of the people in America eat eggs sausage bacon fruit they have like a 4 sad apples, is really sad the breakfast that they have.when I was booking my reservation they have with Big letters. continental breakfast, I travel all around for my business and this is the worst breakfast ever !

• Reviewed: April 6, 2018

run away as fast as you can...
    • Double Room with 2 Double Beds

Look for another hotel don't book. Says non-smoking but had cigarette burns in blankets. But most importantly we felt unsafe... someone was spying on us- which made us leave. I will be demanding a refund. I do not recommend at all. You've been warned!!

• Reviewed: March 23, 2018

Never again, I pray
    • Double Room with 2 Double Beds

Cigarette burns on bedding. Staff overworked and rude. Sketchiness in parking lot, other guests involved. Flea infestation. Bed bug infestation. Hot mess.

Kept me warm on a cold night. Was available during a time of need and desperation. Has a free shuttle to and from airport.

• Reviewed: March 18, 2018

Passing through
    • Double Room with 2 Double Beds

An older facility, run down from heavy use??..needs definite sprucing up, staff not the friendliest bunch, seem occupied with other things rather than dealing with customer in front of them...

Was a night stop passing through...would not be a destination stop

We Price Match