Reviews of Days Inn by Wyndham Detroit Metropolitan Airport 3 stars

9501 Middlebelt Road, Romulus, MI 48174, USA

#18 of 26 hotels in Romulus

Nice hotel for the price.

Location was not near any places for dinner.

Nice hotel for the price. Front desk staff, other than who checked us in, could’ve been more welcoming.

Price was fair

Had to wait 20-25 min. To get a shuttle to and from airport, stayed in room 219 room with 2 beds one next to the wall had bed bugs bitten on left hand

Price was fair

Close to airport, friendly staff
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Rooms and carpets needs updating. Downside to location is the sound and vibrations from the flights going in and out.

Kim on the front desk was amazing! Very helpful and friendly. Great location for airport.

It was ok but for the price of the room I thought the hotel would be in better condition
    • King Suite with Spa Bath

The toilet seem to take a long time to fill & shut off. First time using hot tub I turned the jets on & a bunch of debris came out so had to drain the tub & start over.

The view to see planes taking off

Location of Days Inn to airport.
    • King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Bathroom floor could have been cleaned better. Our vehicle did not appear to have been moved to a secure location for the week we were gone, as stated by the receptionist. (we parked crooked when we first got there & it was still parked in the same spot & still parked crooked). Food on the breakfast bar was not the food shown on the website. Onsite restaurant service was very slow.

Location of Days Inn to airport. Shuttle service very much appreciated.

The room was spacious.
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

They charged me for dubble the nights I did not see one staff member smile the whole stay.

The room was spacious. There was a bit of a variety at breakfast.

Horrible & Thank Goodness is was only for aprox. 7hrs

The night attendant was miserable. Our flight was delayed so we didn't arrive till almost 3am (with 2 small children). We asked for late check out and we he just grunted. Then at 10am the housekeeper knocked lightly and them proceeded to enter our room.She was very polite when she realised it was still occupied. The morning attended said the night guy never put any thing in about late check out. We couldn't even get a bottle of water b/c all the vending machines were completely empty. We would NEVER stay or RECOMMEND this location again.

Unfortunately the only thing that was a positive was that we didn't have to sleep outside

Not the Ritz but OK for the price

Could use a facelift - e.g. new furniture, paint. Breakfast is very minimal.

Friendly staff, clean room, comfortable bed, shuttle to/from airport was on time

Will not stay here again when flying out of detroit

We booked our shuttle for 6:30am and there were 8 of us. At 6:15 we were rushed out of breakfast because they said a party of 20 was coming. Why would you book so many people on one shuttle. Also, I was charged more then what the man told me for the parking package. Disappointing

location was great. other stuff not so much.

Planes flying directly overhead. Car horn alarms going off in the middle of the night. No coffee in the morning at the front desk. The room had some sort of drainage from the ceiling, brown runs down the wall. Mobs of ppl at the check in counter at all times. Spend $20 more and stay at a decent hotel.

The location to the airport was great. The staff although obviously overwhelmed was polite at all times.

Booking.com hidden cost

When you check out the hotel the say the parking is free for up to one week if you stay the night either before or after your trip. However, if you book the room through booking.com, it is not. It’s $7 a day for parking. Had I known, I might have picked a different hotel. I didn’t appreciate the hidden cost incurred through Booking.com. I will be reluctant to use this service in the future.

The property was fine.

Good place to sleep for a delayed flight.

I have a lot of respect for that staff after seeing the crazy rush that was there on Friday 03-02-18 at 9:00 p.m. with all the cancellations. There's nothing that I really didn't like.

The proximity to the airport, the professional staff and a warm place to sleep with a roof over my head was nice.

Comfortable and convenient, helped make my trip smooth and enjoyable
    • King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

I really couldn’t find anything I didn’t like for an overnight stay. Rooms were comfortable, restaurant inside hotel, parking right outside building, shuttle to airport and return. I will definitely make Days Inn my “go to” hotel for all my flights.

Everything was just as I needed to make my trip a happy one. I even had help digging my car out after a massive snowfall!

Hotel stay good, parking bad!

My truck damaged by valet parking service contracted by the hotel. No assistance from manager. No one accountable. Had to pay for parking, and to repair the damage myself. Disappointed!

Close to airport. Good onsite restaurant. Comfortable room with decent amenities. No noise. Friendly staff.

an early check in because of snow, when arrived she told me...

an early check in because of snow, when arrived she told me that she couldn't check me in. We only had 30 minutes before the time of regular check in.

It had restaurants that were close
    • King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

The onsite restaurant charged more than the menu's in the room showed. The breakfast was not good. The comforter was flat. The shuttle only ran every 30 minutes.

It had restaurants that were close

Won't go back

It was gross and unclean, there wasn't much in terms of accommodation for food, coffee and even the vending machines were sad. And, what gym facilities? Couldn't find them. Also the people in the room next to me were screaming at one another for over an hour that guest services said they'd resolve, and the screaming lowered but it still made me feel genuinely unsafe at 3 am. Also when I called from the airport about a shuttle, no one answered twice in a row and the shuttle was unlabeled when it did arrive so I had to ask every driver where they were headed

Staff were friendly

All ways a pleasure to stay here got good nite sleep before...
    • King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Morning of 1-30 the desk manager not friendly at all had to go figure d him in kitchen to ceck out and he seemed upset we bothered him was told just put on desk no receipt offered.

All ways a pleasure to stay here got good nite sleep before flight.

Will stay at LaQuinta next time.

You can hear everyone's TV, through the walls, in the halls. The breakfast was dreadful. The biscuits were so dry they disintegrated and the gravy was so sticky it formed a caked ball on the ladle.

It was near the airport. It had a shuttle bus.

• Reviewed: 12 December 2017

Nice Hotel, Great location, Friendly Staff.

It was too noisy outside to get a good nights sleep. Walls and windows need to be more sound proof to block out airport noises as well as the truckers that park at the motel, as the noise can be heard throughout the night.

I usually stay here when traveling. I like the upgrades and renovations. I like the location.

Not a happy camper

No luggage racks and no towel bar . There was a lack of furniture and-the floor was uneven. There was no breakfast . There was no shuttle pick up at the rental car location

Good location but a terrible experience.
    • King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

A pipe burst in the room next to mine. Guests and staff were in the hall at 2AM for about an hour talking so loud with no discretion to the other guests and I had to be up at 4. THE SHUTTLE LEAVES EARLY so I had to wait another half an hour for the next one which made me almost miss my flight. The shuttle I caught also left 7 minutes early. (Supposed to leave every half an hour on the dot) Since the front desk receptionist knew I was taking the shuttle, she continued to clean and have me stand at the front desk for 15-20 MINUTES before getting me checked out. It was very rude. The bottom of the tub was also dirty because the housekeepers didn't scrub it.

The two girls working in the diner were very polite.

We like the value of an overnight stay and transportation and them holding our car

They rooms are very outdated by fairly clean

We like the value for an overnight stay and them holding your car and the shuttle to and from the airport.

Other than the clerk fine

Desk clerk was rude and confrontational. He was obviously having a bad day and literally threatened to not let us stay. If I was his boss I would fire him

Close to airport

Attentive service, great location value, good value.

As I assume there is a great deal of regular traffic through the hotel, such astravellers and flight crew, there were parts of the building that were in need of attention, e.g. discoloured ceiling tiles in hallway, bathroom ceiling. However, none of those observations really detracted from an otherwise positive experience.

Though at a very busy location near the Detroit airport, the staff, service and accommodations wereall very good.

• Reviewed: 20 August 2017

Comfy and convenient!

The shuttle to the airport was packed. As close as they are they need to run the shuttle every 15 minutes or run two shuttles.

Our room was very clean!

It was a horrible hotel experience.

Dear Sir/Madam, We are a family of 9 (4 adults and 5 kids ages 3-10) who recently stayed at Days Inn Detroit Metropolitan Airport hotel on the night of July 31st to August 1st 2017. We would like to express our feelings and concerns with regards to the treatment we have received during our stay at this hotel. The whole unfortunate chain of events started when our flight to Detroit got delayed. However, when we finally arrived at the hotel close to 2am, we been kindly greeted by the night front desk clerk who provided us with keys to 2 rooms on the 2nd floor and we headed there in a hope of a way needed peaceful rest. Little we knew that the 2nd room smelled as an ash tray in a smoking free facility. While my husband stayed in the first room to put 3 of our youngest kids to sleep, me and my 70-years old father headed to the 1st floor to the front desk to ask for another room. We had been very politely advised that the computer system is down and most likely there are no more rooms available. After a conversation with the clerk and explanation that we have 2 elder people and 2 kids who suppose to sleep in that smoking smelling room, we got keys for another room, also located on the 2nd floor. When we opened that “new” room – we found a huge space under construction, without neither internal walls nor beds or restrooms. At this point we went down again, leaving my 65-years old mom and 2 kids sitting on the floor in the corridor of the 2nd floor. It took another waiting time but finally we had been provided with keys for a 3rd room, this time on the 3rd floor. Given we already learned a lesson that something might not go too well with this room as well as a previous two – we decided not to take the whole family for another unfortunate night adventure and check the room first. Well, to our disappointment and no surprise, the electronic lock on the room door malfunctioned and we couldn’t even get in.

close location to the airport and rental car locations

Holes in the ceiling, peeling paint and cracks in the...
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Holes in the ceiling, peeling paint and cracks in the bathroom ceiling, the tub had a huge crack in the side. looked like someone kicked it in. The glass in the door to the restaurant was cracked and I saw a little girl almost cut herself on it. They were running low on rooms and we got stuck next to the elevator so it was noisey all night and early in the morning.

Won't be back!!!

Reservations were messed up made them in July when I arrived our room wasn't ready air conditioning wasn't working a very uncomfortable night

closeness to my destination

Very dirty stay away

Dirty, very worn need to do a major cleaning the carpets looked horrible. The breakfast was a waste of time do away with this. The area looked like it wasn't cleaned after a night of party. You need to check this business out

Close to DTW Airport

Far from Downtown but is it OK for me because we just transit 1 night in here.

The bed is comfort, the breakfast is good for me & many choice and the location is close to Detroit Metropolitan Airport (DTW).

Good Cost/Value ... I would stay there again.

There was nothing I would complain about. To be picky, I suppose the hotel could be brighten up a little but I was satisfied.

I did not use any of the restaurants near the hotel. I thought the complementary breakfast was good. The hotel helped facilitate travel between the hotel and the airport and car rental. Staff was pleasant and professional. They satisfied everything I expected of them.

Greattttt
    • King Suite with Spa Bath

My fiancee and I went for a get away. The room was extra big and cozy. We were definitely satisfied with our stay. His words were we need to get this exact room once a month lol. Theresa the clerk was so patient and informative. We'll definitely be back.!

A typical airport hotel. However, would certainly stay there again!!

A little noisy with works outside and when airplane take off was change to the North/East !

Location, airport shuttle, big & clean room and friendly reception staff

Short stay

The room was fair. The bathroom appeared updated, but overall the facility could you a more updated appearance.

Conveniently located close to the airport.

The room was big enough for my sister and me.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Once I signed on to the Internet at the hotel, I then received a code for free parking which I had already paid for when registering, for the week. I was returning to the same hotel a week later for a one night stay. There was paint chipping off the ceiling.

The room was big enough for my sister and me. It was close to the airport.

The room was very clean.

Breakfast attendant wasnt friendly. Wasn't available, for guest needs,she stayed in kitchen, which at times table's were dirty. Food was low at 8:30 am, and wasn't replenished because breakfast stopped at 9:00am...is what she said.

The room was very clean.

Close and cheap
    • King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

The breakfast was a little lacking but it got the job done. The hallways were a little musty

They offered shuttle service even at 1 am, which made it all worth it. Customer service was good and the room was clean

Very pleased overall with the accommodations.

A pool or hot tub/jacuzzi would have been very relaxing.

Friendly, helpful personnel. Clean, comfortable room. Convenient bar and good food menu. Breakfast adequate.

Room was nice for the price

Breakfast was not good. Eggs and sausage were frozen and had to be heated in a microwave. juice machine did not work on the last day. Restaurant/bar was not open long enough for weekend hours.

Room was nice for the price

• Reviewed: 17 June 2017

Parking really sucks there, and if you pay with cash they...

Parking really sucks there, and if you pay with cash they still hold money on your debit or credit card!! Which they do not tell u this when your checking in!!! I have stay there about 15 times and never has that happen until this last time!! So that messed up my plans for my family them holding 350$

• Reviewed: 16 June 2017

Great hotel for air travel.

The restaurant was kind of sketchy. Staff weren't very pleasant. $25 for salad that was brown and very low grade. Def order out and skip the onsite.

Great location for air travel. There's a shuttle. Comfortable beds. Pleasant staff.

Horrible food at the restaurant and wait staff is unprofessional! Do not recommend eating here.

Front desk ladies were not friendly. Almost bothered that I was there. The hotel was under construction, so it was very dirty. The door to the restaurant had broken glass. The chicken I had for dinner was not cooked all the way. When I told the server she gave me an excuse, and said it looked cooked. It was pink! I am a manager of a restaurant and how she acted was unprofessional. When she came to check on us she said oh I forgot about your chicken. When she dropped it off she said is there anything else you need? No I'm sorry hope this is better! I believe her name was Ginger. So as I'm waiting for my meal she is sitting down at a bar table eating in front of her customers. Which I think is very unprofessional since I am still waiting for my food and needed refills on our drinks. When I got the chicken back it tasted like it was microwaved. Definitely need some re training on your wait staff. I will definitely not be back to your hotel and not recommend it either.

The cleaning ladies were friendly.

Breakfast was not well-tended - the fellow at the front desk...

Breakfast was not well-tended - the fellow at the front desk was running back and forth tending to the breakfast area as well as the front desk. He seemed harried (understandably) and both stations suffered for it.

• Reviewed: 3 June 2017

Stay within the airport complex; don't relay on a shuttle

Noise. Day staff attitude which was dogmatic and arrogant. Nor did he answer the phone. Actually, I disliked the motel.

I waited over 45 minutes for an airport pick up. The room was so noisy, I would not Elle. The is nothing like being under a runway and hearing train a,, night. The reception rearely picks up I was NOT told I had to reserve a shuttle bus for the next day. The front desk day person was no where to be found. Evidently, other people were unaware of this also as they were asking about their shuttle. The day staff member was arrogant . I neearly missed my plane. I would never stay at a Day's Inn again. Stay at one connected to the Detroit airport. Not that I plan on transferring through there again.

Room was clean and comfortable quiet even though we were...

Breakfast did not have proper size plates to be able to eat

Room was clean and comfortable quiet even though we were next to the airport staff was very attentive

• Reviewed: 19 May 2017

An average ok experience 2-3stars

1- The website for the reservation indicated the rates for the two nights was $128, as I showed the receptionist however I was charged $140.66. By the way she seemed nice and professional, however she said she was not able to match the price as advertised on the Internet. 2- The first day I woke up to the noises of the constructions work. 3- I could not find a water fountain. Overall it was an ok experience .

• Reviewed: 4 May 2017

Nice hotel.

Breakfast ends at 9:00. Way too early. Wifi is horrible. Couldn't get through on phone when I called for shuttle.

Clean, nicely appointed room.

• Reviewed: 29 April 2017

Ok - but beware the shuttle

I picked this location because of its proximity to the airport for an early am flight. But it took over an hour for shuttle, and turns out I could have simply walked from my rental car location (National). Facilities pretty drab and tired, but that's to be expected at this price point.

Breakfast was surprisingly complete: not just continental as advertised, but also eggs, sausages, biscuits and gravy, etc. Comfortable bed and linens. Fridge and microwave much appreciated.

• Reviewed: 26 April 2017

Not the best experience

I called about leaving our car there while we were on vacation..Lead to believe that it was included..So. I kept the reservation...When I got there when it was too late to cancel I had to pay $7.00 a day. Which was not budgeted...Also the toilette in the room was for a toddler...You almost had to sit on the floor to go...The girl when we checked in said she had a 6:00 shuttle to the airport...We needed 7. She said there wasn't one...We had to go on the 6:30 one...We missed it only to find out there was a 7:00 shuttle...I won't be back there...I feel they should reimburse me for the parking

The early morning desk guy was great...Continental breakfast was ok..Room was just alright

• Reviewed: 21 April 2017

Very rude lady at front desk.

I placed a booking for a jacuzzi suite and got a business class room with no return. I didnt even sit my bags down and called the front desk to tell them and they said call booking.com and deal with you all because thats who I booked the room through. I asked for a refund she said no and hung up.

I liked the restaurant/bar area even though it says they close at midnight. We were only able to get food until 11:00pm.

• Reviewed: 13 April 2017

A job done well @ Detroit Met Hotel

We could have used another towel, and wash cloth; but did not bother, no big deal.

I was glad that the pictures and descriptions on line, honestly represented the neat, clean room. I had flown from S. Korea, on 3 planes, and through many time zones, to get to Michigan, and would not have been very happy with anything less. The helpful young lady at the desk, gave my husband clear directions for picking me up at the Detroit airport. We received a decent rest, and had to drive the next day to Ohio. The well-maintained hotel was a breath of relief on this journey. Yogurt, eggs, and fruit were a welcomed send off in the morning too. Thank You!

Clean. Convenient.

It was close to the airport. Nothing fancy, but we just needed a place to rest as our flight was cancelled. Free shuttle service to and from the airport. Super friendly staff. Clean rooms.

• Reviewed: 9 April 2017

Convienient and comfy was what I experienced. I will stay at this hotel again when I fly out.

I really wasn't there long enough to get any vibe of anything wrong. What I saw and experienced was delightful.

I arrived at 9:45pm and they made sure to tell me that if I would like anything to eat the kitchen would be closing at 10pm but I had time to order something. I wasn't hungry but if I was that was very thoughtful to let me know. The bed was very comfortable and the shuttle at 4am was delightful. The driver was very hospitable. The drive was about 6 minutes.

• Reviewed: 16 March 2017

Don't waste your time in this place !

The staff were not helpful,, the shuttle was awful,, he didnt want to take me to the hotel ! .. even my booking did'nt show up to the reception when I first arrived and they started to argue wether I have a real booking !!

• Reviewed: 12 March 2017

Good hotel to take the edge off of having NO power at home but wouldn't want to stay more than one n

The lobby looked old & shabby !!!!!!!!! Needs MUCH UPDATING!!!!!! The complimentary breakfast was decent but the area where the guests could sit and eat or have their coffee was dirty. Not many clean tables.

The appearance & cleanliness of the room was good............the front desk staff were pleasant & welcoming considering they were working with NO computers (power failure) and they were extremely busy.

• Reviewed: 7 March 2017

acceptable

We went down for breakfast at 8am. There was not much left. There were no spoons left for cereal. I would suggest that the breakfast could be better supervised so that above is looked after. The girl working reception tried to help out, but didn't know where things were kept.

The room was clean & roomy. Bed very comfortable. Staff was very friendly,

Thank you !

Was not there long took my rental car back, then to the airport to catch the shuttle to Days Inn, it took a long time for shuttle to get there. Someone finally called you. Are we supposed to always call?

Coffee and juice for the wee morning early flights, thank you!

• Reviewed: 24 February 2017

Don't stay, poorly managed property.

Freezing entrance, food quality poor, very low grade quality, booked two rooms and were not near each other, people upstairs were stomping around all night finally had to call main desk at 2:30 to notify, did not resolve issue, had very early flight, and guess what??? no sleep that night, this was not enjoyable , room across all was partying in excess, just what you want drunks outside your door. Where was security... this was horrible.

• Reviewed: 2 February 2017

They did not have our reservation booked thru booking.

They did not have our reservation booked thru booking.com. I had to call you myself. In the morning they had charged my credit card for their rate. Big big mess not sure who's fault it is but had to catch a flight so I will deal with it when I get home. Very bad customer service at the days inn. Booking.com had great customer service

• Reviewed: 31 January 2017

Good value, newly renovated!

Hotel recently renovated. Stayed night before and after flight to Fort Lauderdale. Had a recliner in room before flight and a big empty space where the chair belonged in our room post flight. Only mirror in room was in bathroom.

• Reviewed: 20 January 2017

Very disappointed

Every other shuttle bus for hotels was clearly marked. This one is not, they use a valet parking one after a certain time. The driver made little effort to identify himself resulting in 80 min wait in freezing cold. The restaurant then shut before the advertised time, and there was no room service. Overall appearance of the hotel inside was poor, and the inclusive continental breakfast is clearly by someone who has not been to the continent. There are far better hotels to stay in around this area for less or same price.

• Reviewed: 17 January 2017

Next to the airport, free shuttle, good breakfast

My only real complaint was the size of the bathroom. It was so small that I couldn't put the bathtub mats for a towel down. I had to wiggle my way out of the bathroom from the shower because the door goes inwards. I also was not a fan of the pillows. They propped my head up too high

The outside of the building looks great. It was recently renovated. The bed looks great and everything was clean. The bar of soap that they provided was good quality. I'm naturally oily and that particular bar of soap really stripped off my body oils Kama which was great. The breakfast was good as well. No major complaints

• Reviewed: 17 January 2017

Okay for one night

Had to wait one hour the 24h hours shuttle airport. You had to call to get it... My key card was not working properly and it was frustrating.

Close to airport Nice girl at the counter

• Reviewed: 15 January 2017

Staying before our flight

Very nice and clean, all updated, fashionable, great restaurant, good prices, good food, very nice staff, helpful with our travels to the airport and leaving the car for 7 nights. Shuttle to the airport was on time on the way there and picked us up right away when we arrived. We had 18 hrs delay and they kept our car one extra night and did not charge us. We stayed here before and will stay again.

• Reviewed: 5 January 2017

Always great never disappointed!
    • King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Always stay here when flying,each year before flight home from Christmas and if flight cancelled due to weather (last December) called right away and got room. Everybody always great. Have had dinner in your restaurant and it was excellent. Thank you Paul and Linda king

• Reviewed: 22 December 2016

It was convenient and comfortable.

The glass doors to the restaurant are broken and were broken the last time I stayed at the hotel about 6 months ago. You really should have them fixed before the pieces of glass fall out and injure someone.

I wasn't able to have breakfast because it stopped at 9 a.m. When traveling I dislike getting at the crack of dawn just to have breakfast. After a 12-hour flight from Tokyo, I don't want to have set an alarm to wake up early enough to meet a farmer's schedule for breakfast.Please cosider extending the hours to 10 or 11 a.m.

• Reviewed: 20 December 2016

Food & cocktails in the bar & grill downstairs.

The shuttle service needs work for being so close to the airport. Had to walk back from the rental car lot on arrival, and call an Uber to make a departure. In their defense, they were busy.

Food & cocktails in the bar & grill downstairs. Had 2 good meals & a couple IPAs from Roak Brewing.

• Reviewed: 18 December 2016

Don't plan on a good nights rest
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Under staffed. Phone calls more important than on site customer. Poor sound proofing in rooms. Breakfast minimal. No potable water offered

• Reviewed: 7 December 2016

Great surprise!

I didn't expect something so nice! I just needed the room for a quick night's stay before flying out and it was exceptional! My room was newly remodeled.

• Reviewed: 12 November 2016

Hotel oc it too many extra fees that Booking did not mention

All those fees listed above

They had too many charges over the price by Booking: Among them Convention tax Airport Surcgarge Safe fee ( I never use that safe) Occupancy tax Room tax State tax (the only fee I understand)

• Reviewed: 4 November 2016

Good stay, with a small issue.

The bed was too firm for my liking. There were some very disrupting guests in the room next to is that were being loud until after 2am, we had to call the desk and ask the associate to ask them to quiet down.

The location was super convenient.

• Reviewed: 5 October 2016

Comfortable hotel close to airport with shuttle.

Metal knives and forks in the bteakfast area..they were plastic.

Although close to the airport the noise of the planes was very muffled due to double glazing and soundproofing. The hotel is being remodelled at the moment and it looks like a construction site, but I didn't hear any noise from that either. My room had been recently renovated and the carper and fittings were new. The room itself even with twin beds was roomy, but the bathroom although adequate was a bit tight.

• Reviewed: 2 October 2016

• King Suite with Spa Bath

There were dirty towels on the floor of the bathroom when we arrived along with a trash can full of bathroom trash. I think housekeeping cleaned the room and forgot there was a bathroom to clean. Paid for a jacuzzi tub and the jets didn't work very well, but it was a place to sleep before getting our arriving guest from the airport.

The girl at the front desk was very sweet when we checked in

• Reviewed: 30 August 2016

Never stay here !!!

Filthy dirty, lobby and room smelled like grease or kerosene, I reserved a king room, I also called them to verify and also let them know my arrival would be around 1:00am, when I got there they gave me a double room, I told the guy on duty that I reserved a king room, he said that because I booked online that it was not guaranteed, even though I told him I later followed up with a call to verify and let them know about my late arrival, trying to get my money back and will NEVER stay with this company again, and will not recommend them only to stay away from.