Reviews of Days Inn by Wyndham Encinitas Moonlight Beach 3 stars

133 Encinitas Boulevard, Encinitas, CA 92024, USA

#8 of 9 hotels in Encinitas

It was a bed to sleep on and a restroom to wash up in.

The room could have been cleaned better. There was crumbs left on the dressers and tables. Check in staff was not friendly or welcoming. Seems like she didn't like her job.

Bed was comfortable.

Location is good.

The hallways and stairs lighting is dim and only one elevator.

Location is good. The room is clean, there’s microwave, refrigerator, iron, blow dryer etc.

Great, helpful staff at dated hotel close to beach

The hotel was definitely older and slightly run down. The elevator was very dated and smelled funny. The rooms were modest. They had remodeled recently so the rooms were bright. Breakfast was simple with no hot food. They had a canister with oatmeal on the microwave to make your oatmeal. They had cereal, cinnamon bread, fruit, juice, and coffee. They said you can walk to the beach but the walk was along an extremely busy major roadway.

The staff was great. Very courteous. When we got in our room the water in the sink in the bathroom wasn't working. I called and they immediately sent maintenance up. After a few minutes they determined that they couldn't fix it. They moved us to the next room. They helped us move our stuff. It was close to Moonlight Beach. They gave us a discount for the water issue.

Location was amazing !
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Worse Breakfast and coffee ever ! Not to worry amazing locations to eat surrounding you. Just do not count on “a breakfast “ in your pricing. Not one think I would eat that was available.

Location was amazing !! Walking distant to the beach and even closer to the adorable down town of Encinitas. Great healthy grocery store across the street -Taboot!

The good, the bad, and the ugly.

It was dirty, we had to request a replacement room since the first one we were given smelled like dog urine.

It was close to the freeway and accessible to different parts of town.

Bed and shower were decent, AC worked well.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Breakfast was awful. Instant coffee, bananas, and instant oatmeal. Hardly an included breakfast.

Bed and shower were decent, AC worked well. It was nice having a microwave and refrigerator in the room. Staff were nice enough and it was in a good location.

the room was great and the location could not have been...
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

the room was great and the location could not have been better. the breakfast though is pretty bad. instant coffee and that is all I am going to say. but thankfully there are great places to go for breakfast. I booked here for my September visit. Enjoy.

Room was nice and clean.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

they're included continental breakfast was nothing Continental.

Room was nice and clean. Breakfast included horrible! Folders instant coffee crystals for coffee??!! Really!? I don't consider coffee crystals and bread a meal. Coffee machine there but they made some stupid excuse why they didn't use it.

Great value for Encinitas and walking distance to Moonlight Beach.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Breakfast a little less nice than my last few visits to this hotel. Rooms are small.

Very good value for the location. Has fridge and microwave. Helpful, friendly staff every time I've been there.

Horrible facility and staff, stay somewhere else, not worth the time or money to stay at Days Inn

Let’s atart with the phone in the room didn’t work, the dryer for the laundry room didn’t work. The staff didn’t know what was wrong with it or care if it worked at all. We had to ask for towels every day by one of the maids, our room didn’t get taken care of until the evening every night. There was NO hot water last day we were there. Couldn’t shower had to wash our face with very cold water, the staff did not care what so ever about any of the problems we were there a week on vacation and it was a horrible experience, we will never stay at another days inn. Holiday inn express is worth the extra money

Only good thing about this facility was the location close to the highway

A safe comfortable place to stay.

I didn't like the booking website not making it clear my reservation couldn't be canceled.I also didn't like being charged $1.50/day for the safe, which was not mentioned anywhere. I pointed this out and they removed the charge.

The room was very clean, the window fan was awesome, there was a great refridgerator, it was quiet, and the back view was a lovely bank with trees and bushes. The staff was very friendly also.

I won’t be staying here again - location is the only positive factor.

Beds were hard and room was noisy due to Air Conditioner and other guest noise. Bathtub was stained and room is desperate for some updates. Cleanliness was ok...One day we came back to the room around 4:30 and we still hadn’t had the housekeeping service completed. The towels and linens were fluffy and in good shape though. I specifically booked this room expecting a decent breakfast and was let down by the mushy oatmeal and limited choices (muffins and toast). We ended up having to eat out for all 3 days we were in California. Disappointed overall with the stay.

Location to Moonlight beach was perfect. TV wasn’t working when we first got there and the front desk staff were extremely responsive in helping us resolve the issue quickly.

My stay accommodated my special needs well!

Nothing really...

The room - including bed and pillows - was comfortable and really met my needs (short recovery after medical procedure). The room originally assigned was changed to accommodate my special needs due to need for freezer in fridge and shorter walk to car, office, etc. I appreciated that very much!

It was clean, perfect for the one night duration and great price!!

no complaints! It actually had new linen + towels! &remodeled

My stay was short and sweet, room was very clean. It had a iron and a hair dryer!! Close to freeway and beach access. I would definitely stay here again. My favorite feature would be the Mirror outside of the restroom, LASIES !! we can still get ready while he uses the restroom:)

Great value, easy location, comfortable, clean rooms with a TV and fridge.

The free breakfast was a disappointment and, for me, the coffee was intolerable. (I like strong, dark coffee. Not only was this weak, it made my mouth feel like I'd licked the bottom of a shoe.) The buffet is set out in the tiny lobby and it was hard to make it through the crowd to even get anything. Also, if you're not early, you'll find things like muffins and 2% milk have run out. The boys made do with cereal and non-fat milk. As someone who prefers protein to carbs in the morning, I had nothing to choose from and the coffee was so bad I ended up throwing it out.

I was looking for value while visiting colleges with my three boys. I just needed a clean, safe room big enough for the four of us, in a convenient location. The DaysInn Encinitas met those needs. The queen-size beds meant we all slept well. The dark-out curtains worked and, even though the motel was completely booked, we didn't hear much noise from other guests. Located right off the I-5 and next to a Denny's the spot was easy and convenient (there's a market across the street and a Ralph's a couple of miles away). With the room equipped with a microwave and fridge, I was even able to keep and reheat leftovers for my boys during our trip. And they loved that the TV was modern enough that they were able to plug in their gaming devices and play. The maid service was also great - it was so nice to return to a fresh, cleaned room each evening.

Great location, fine if you don't intend to spend much time there. Staff were very nice.

Loose tiles in bathroom, bathtub made weird creaks when you stepped in, floor felt spongy in room and and 2nd floor walkway, door was warped. Stuffy.

Location is awesome, rooms photo well so I chose this place

The beds were comfortable and the room felt really clean.

People partying outside their rooms on the weekend. The safe needs a new instruction sheet. It was locked when we checked in and the sent someone over to open it the next day when we were gone and we ended up not using it because we didn’t know it was open until we were checking out

The beds were comfortable and the room felt really clean. The place is old but it was good value

Will stay again keep prices same.
    • Queen Room

All good enough for us. No issues.

Room was ok with TV and microwave with good small refrig. Bathroom was ok shower hot water good. Bed was ok, pillows were ok. Person at the desk on check in at night was cool. No issues good location.

Lovely staff, horrible bed, shady residents
    • Queen Room

The bed was a marble slab, it was extremely painful to sleep on. Pretty sure I saw a drug deal go down in the parking lot when my wife and I had to leave for dinner in the evening, I'm not surprised but..at the same time, I'd be more cautious as a hotelier, maybe a camera on the corner of the building that is closest to the freeway, would help them out as well as other residents and the police department (potentially). Just a suggestion. :)

The staff was super helpful and friendly, very kind and understanding. I really think they have a great team there.

Acceptable
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

breakfast was quite poor and the property is a little noisy. Parking could be bigger and the fact that there is only one tiny and old elevator for 3 stairs is a bit annoying

the room was spacious and clean. Good location

Nice will repeat if ever in Encinitas again
    • Queen Room

It looked (hope I'm wrong) as though staff would duck into office if they see guest coming around the outside window and then only come out of the office when you called. Not friendly at but also not unfriendly - just felt like you were inconveniencing them a bit by being there.

Room was small but clean, good facilities - appreciated the safe in the room a lot!

We had a relaxing stay.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

We struggled with the housekeeping schedule. When we were in the room, they passed by us, but when we left and put the sign on the door indicating we were ready for service, they did not show up.

The room was a little smaller than we usually prefer, but we managed well. It was quiet and we were not disturbed by the people in the next room like many hotels.

The breakfast was bad.
    • Queen Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

The breakfast was bad. The wi fi did not work well, like I was dealing with the old dial up, took 15 minutes to get facebook to load, then couldn't open any thing else. Stay somewhere else!

One night stay

Iron didn't work properly. Didn't care for combined check-in/out and breakfast area.

Conveniently located to freeway, restaurants. Room was clean, parking near room.

Good value, good location, free parking.
    • Queen Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

One night I had some noisy neighbors smoking outside my room, but they moved along when I politely asked them to.

Good value. It's a budget place in an expensive town. Just clean, convenient, and close to the beach. The staff was very friendly, always a smile and willing to help. Light breakfast in the lobby. Lots of restaurants nearby and a market across the street. Close to I-5. Free parking.

(1) Breakfast is very simple but good enough to survive for...
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

(1) Breakfast is very simple but good enough to survive for 4~5 hours in the morning. (2) Walking distant to Denny's Restaurant which opens 24-Hr and quite convenient to overseas travelers. They offer hot chicken-noodle-soup and all varieties of salad. (3) The entire hotel is fairly safe. You can park just outside your room.

Comfortable stay!
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

While it's a non smoking property, it smells of cigarettes, like everywhere. While my room felt very clean and tidy, there were stains and what looked like sticky (gum maybe?) on the window curtains.

I was pleasantly surprised at how nice this hotel was! Conveniently located right off the 5. Cute, clean, with more amenities than I would expect! Nice looking pool, pretty good parking, the room even had a safe!

Was great....quiet, clean, great location, very reasonable price.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Parking is a little tight, but nothing bad about this place.

Room was a bit small, but I was alone and just right for what I needed. The room had everything...small fridge, microwave,coffee service, iron & board, safe to store your goodies in,hair dryer, geeezzz....what else would you need?

Nice place to stay in Encinitas.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Could have use another safety bar in the tub/shower on the side wall to get out. Pillows were a bit lumpy.

Easy access to the motel off interstate 5. Denny's restaurant right in front. Even though close to the freeway, I did not hear road noise. Room was clean and tidy. Refrigerator and microwave in room. One exit away from Scripps Memorial Hospital, Encinitas. Breakfast included: cereals, toast, juice, muffins.

Overall very pleasant accomodation but the rooms are very cosy!
    • Queen Room

I asked for a non-smoking room near the pool and got a smoking room at the far end of the building next to the dumpster...arghhh

The location was great. Very convenient and we were able to check in early.

Terrible.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Breakfast,room, Ambiance was lacking, place felt scabby!! Never go back!

The breakfast was terrible> the room was tiny and old> We were not happy travelers, and we would never go back.

Eghhh
    • Queen Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Tight parking. Unknown parties loitering outside our room. TV cable issues but repaired quickly. Room phone not working/very old equipment

Never going there again! Overpriced too!
    • Queen Room

Horrible, ATT did not receive a signal for Internet. Developed allergy in a non-clean room with cover-up scent. The pillows were lumpy BUT of the bed was comfortable.. Cars were parked w 6 feet of my window, I had to walk around the building for ice, the breakfast was almost nonexistent… they forgot to clean the room second night, small TV, nothing on walls including mirror I was so disgusted I left home and did not attend second musical festival day, just couldn't handle it.

it was PERFECT!

it was PERFECT! The room was large, clean and exactly what we needed! The staff was friendly and efficient and we couldn't be happier. At night, it was completely full and we had a little trouble with parking but there's nothing you can do about that! it was a great vacation and I'll definitely stay here again in the future.

Value and friendly
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Great location near the beach and right off the 5. Clean and comfortable. Staff was pleasant and accommodating. Perhaps not the most modern or luxurious, but a great value.

Very happy overall with stay, close to everything!
    • Queen Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

For the price, I have no complaints!

Very clean and everything you need for an overnight stay. Very happy with the value, would definitely reseve again I'm the future!

A+++++ amazing experience

Our stay at Days Inn Encinitas- Moonlight Beach was awesome!!! from the minute I checked in they were just ready to help and accommodate me and my family! Our room was. clean and spacious ! The beds were queen and very comfortable. We ended up taking an extra kid for our Legoland vacation and all three kids fit on the bed the slept horizontal and they had more then enough room they range from 10,11,16 years of age. The breakfast is really filling and that helped a lot for us not to spend money. the housekeepers were amazing very helpful. And its amazing that there is a Dennys right across which was good and a grocery market across the street and other restaurants. The beach is amazing which is about 3 blocks and the water is so nice and we actually got in and had an amazing time not freezing cold but just perfect. Overall I would recommended it!! plus pool is nice!!!! and I read reviews that the ac did not work well I have to tell you it worked realllllly good!!!! WIFI worked really good as well.

Clean rooms and good service.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Air condition is noisy. Room is a bit small. Free breakfast for all. A self service printer to help you print your online tickets, if any.

Clean and location is good. 15 mins drive to Legoland.

Comfy, quiet, 2.5 star

Extra loud bath fan, but important to have the fan, so OK.

Comfy bed and pillows, enjoyed backside if property view, elevator helpful, heating element in bathroom helpful, launderette onsite.

Good for the price.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

There was no hot offering with breakfast. Sitting was limited and at times nothing available. Overall for it was good.

It's always nice to have a microwave and refrigerator in the room.

A motel 6 would have been nicer and cheaper.

The parking was limited and didn't feel to safe. We were on the lower floor and all the maids carts were piled up outside in plain view. Looks sloppy and dirty. The rooms were ok. I feel paying 350. For 2 nights, wasn't worth it. Rooms are worn down. It wasn't DIRTY but it didn't feel clean. Also, we went to legoland at about 9am, came back around 330pm and out room wasn't cleaned yet!! I called the front seat several times and they didn't answer. Finally at 4 a maid came around. The breakfast was a joke. Nothing good. I book all my rooms through here and this was probably the worst room I've had. It wasn't nearly as nice as the reviews and pictures lead to.

Checking in was easy. There's a Dennys on the property.

The breakfast was okay.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Too noisy, on a busy street, close to the Freeway, we could hear all the noises in the morning. We asked for an upgrade to two queen beds, were denied as they wanted to charge $20.00 more. Small rooms, and the coffee maker was broken in our room. They forgot to make our room up the second day we were there. We had to call at 8:00 pm the maid service to come make up our bed and provide us with towels....poor service, and not enough upgrades. Too expensive for the busy and noisy location. Poor service and amenities.... :(

The breakfast was okay. Close to the beach enough to walk. Pool area is nice.

Don't recommend

The pillows were terrible, no parking, the guy who checked us in was rude and told me to have "that kid a sleep by 9:30" one elevator for everyone to use on one side of the building.

That it was close to the freeway

ok, but will not stay there again. very pricey for room. 775.00

beds were suppose to be queens, got doubles. room was super small. no lotion in room just small soap and shampoo, conditioner. air made noise all the time we were there.

Loved the hotel but not worth the price.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The price hike because it was around fourth of July. I was there for my daughter's basketball tournament and because of the price hike, had to sleep 1 night in the car. Feel like I was legally robbed just because they could get away with it.

Room and service was nice. Location was good. Close to the freeway.

The smoky room I had to sleep in when it states a non...

The smoky room I had to sleep in when it states a non smoking hotel... my allergies were horrible and everything I had stunk! I even got frebreeze but did not help was worst in bathroom! I will not stay here again . But if your ok with 2nd hand smoke and affordable room , you have it!

Basically the facility is an expensive old motel with new paint

Basically the facility is an expensive motel. We definitely would have spent a little more money to stay in a nicer place. Seems like there is a lot of deferred maintenance that needs to be done inside and outside of the room. The rooms are small and deficient a/c made it difficult to sleep.

Great location and great staff, nice tiny pool.

AVOID THIS HOTEL! BLACK MOLD IN SHOWER! SICK MICE IN THE PARKING LOT!
    • Queen Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

The list is endless. But the biggest problem we had was that the bathroom smelled like mold but the shower didn't look that bad (though it looked stained) when I got in the shower I saw that the shower head itself was COVERED in BLACK MOLD!!!!!!!! I complained to the manager and she just ignored me and said she could take 10% off my bill. Fine, but she didn't even do that. I had to leave at 5 am and I saw several mice dying from poisoning in the parking lot. I will never go back.

The pool was nice

This is such a great location!
    • Queen Room

I booked a non smoking and when I got there they said they only had a smoking room. I said I could not take a smoking room because I have asthma. The staff person said well that is what I booked and I pulled out my reservation to show him it said no-smoking. So he made a phone call and worked it out so that I did not have to take the smoking room. I really appreciated that they fixed the problem

Stay, you Will be back.
    • Deluxe King Suite - Non-Smoking

No Jacuzzi

Clean, comfortable, great staff from night shift to day shift. Friendly, helpful, they went the extra mile. Location....near everything. In a king suite. Big. 2 tvs, never went into the den and tv area. Also enjoyed hairdryer, great shower, fridge, microwave, freezer, comp shampoo, cream rinse. I forgot my makeup remover, but a big makeup remover towel sealed and sanitary was with the other comps, daily. A lifesaver for me.linen and towels replaced daily, as needed. Across the street is a market with every meat you can think of bbq or smoked, tender and delicious. They have all organic, glutton free, smoothies, veggies, fruits, hand made soaps, etc. Perfect if on s vegetarian or low carb diet. Car wash across the street,with free vacuum. Wl bebavk.

Anniversary becomes and I'm sorry dear.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Everytime anyone closed their door, or let it close it felt like the wall was coming down. It may have been the vending area or just people upstairs with no thought for anyone other than themselves.

the location.tn

Great rooms and location
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The price was a Little high, but comparable for the area

Right next to a dennys, room was clean and furnished nicely, staff was very helpful, the location was great for the San Diego fair and I-5

Don't smoke in non smoking hotels !
    • Queen Room

Someone smoked in my room :( I'm allergic to smoke and so if they could enforce smoking policy that would be great . Gordon and Luis great guys .. not there fault and totally understanding... I booked 2 night but after allergies they let me out of 2 nd night ... it's not there fault people r rude and don't follow rules! Ty guys

Nice friendly staff

Overpriced, dreary, dated 3 story building with no elevator, weak airconditioning and noisy rooms
    • Queen Room

Dreary, dated building and room. Air conditioner didn't work. No information about Encinitas in room, e.g. phone book, where to eat. No guide to TV stations. Room faced the interstate and there was noise all night long. Three story building with no elevator. Hideous carpet, and hideous building paint job. Motel for the young and the color blind.

Would not stay there again

Breakfast is a joke. Water puddles from the air conditioner in front of the rooms and stairs, one day someone will fall and you will be sued.

Bed was comfortable.

• Reviewed: 17 June 2017

Decent for the Money and Location
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Noise from rooms above and adjacent at night. Room was not exactly super clean - dirty rugs and some sticky stuff on tables.

Denny's right in front for breakfast. Nice TV.

Not a great choice
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

WiFi didn't work entire stay. Asked for assistance and night clerk refused help. When checking out, desk clerk said, "just tell us and we will get you connected. Will not return to a Days Inn. Free breakfast very minimal, same with room size. Much smaller than most motels.

Terrible, Don't Stay Here.

From the time I checked in to this hotel, I had a terrible experience. They didn't have any rooms available when I checked it. There were a couple of families that seem to be waiting for a room. When the housekeeping lady came to the front, the front desk assistant asked the lady what rooms were available and she wouldn't tell him. She had an attitude and made faces about his question, which delayed our check in process. We had to wait on her to tell him what rooms were available. Once we finally received our room, we were place under a room that made too much noise and we were next to a family with screaming children. I went back to the front to ask to be moved to another room and the girl that was at the front brushed us off and wouldn't help us. So, we suffered being that room. The beds in the room were horriable!!!! They were like sleeping on rocks. Our backs hurt both nights and our necks. These beds were the worst. When I checked out and explained this to the front desk gentlemen, he just said that everything was due to having a busy weekend. He didn't try to fix the situation or anything. My experience at this hotel was the worst. I'm going to contact their headquarters about my experience. Also, Housekeeping is on the bottom level and they keep a bunch of their equipment outside their doors. Their things weren't outside all the time but it was not good walking through it when I was their. I do not advise anyone to stay at this hotel.

Not nice

IFacilities were pretty old and dated. The tv and phone did not work. We had to get service person. The alarm went off and woke us up about 4 or 5 in the morning. I would not recommend this place to anyone.

Location was good

nice weekend
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

We had a room closest to the frwy and it was a little noisy.

Location for us was good. Right off the frwy and close to Moonlight Beach where we wanted to be. There is a new Healthy market across the street called Lazy Acres, great place to pick up some healthy treats for the beach.

• Reviewed: 11 May 2017

Acceptable
    • Queen Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

No suggestion. l am not in the hospitality business.

Did not see crossiant, breakfast was ok, considering price I paid, acceptable. I do like proper cutlery and chinaware.

Room was OK, tht's far it
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Only 1 place where tou can take the elevator: if you stay at the other side of the hotel, you risk walking several 100m to reach your room. Checkin at 11pm behind a secured window, we needed to stay outside. Didn't give a good impression of the location. Isn't it a safe area? Breakfast is very basic. Swimming pool looks OK on the photo, but is situated next to the parking, can t imagine someone enjoying this swimming pool. Too expensive for what it is.

Room was good

Close to beach!!

Parking was kinda tough .. Our room was located by the stairs and folks hauling their luggage up/down was noisy

Great access to moonlight beach .. Centrally located to our leisure activities for the weekend Loved that there was a micro and fridge in room

• Reviewed: 20 April 2017

Fun and would likely come again

The pool was in a weird location but not open to the public.

The breakfast was pretty good. The oatmeal was delicious. The beds were comfy and the pillows were soft! The location of the hotel was perfect. 5 minutes from the beach! My family and I went across the street and there was a huge selection of food options. Highly recommend staying here.

• Reviewed: 14 April 2017

Great location for Encinitas and the Amtrak station
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

It was very hand for me on a bicycle. I had ridden to Encinitas from Los Angeles and I was taking the Amtrak back home. The Amtrak station is less than a 1/2 mile away.

• Reviewed: 2 April 2017

Ok
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

This Hotel did not honor the price provided on booking.com, when I made a comment to the person checking us in they lowered the price but it still did not meet what was offered on booking.com. We felt trapped and had no where else to go. The shower did not drain even after we asked to have maintenance come and fix it.

Location to the event at the Del Mar Fair grounds.

• Reviewed: 28 February 2017

Good value in a terrific location.
    • Queen Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Breakfast food selection was not great. Breakfast area was too small without adequate seating.

Room was very comfortable and clean. Bathroom was clean and fixtures were in good shape.

• Reviewed: 21 February 2017

Not worth despite cheap price
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

We asked for a non smoking room, on arrival we were given a room that smelled terribly of old smoke. We got switched but was a bad start. The place doesn't look very nice, run down and not fitting in a beautiful place like Encinitas. Our new room was dirty, we found hairs in the shower and on the bed. While bed was nice, pillows were really tall which made sleeping difficult for us. Room was smallish and since your right next to freeway, super noisy all night, very frustrating. Not worth cheap price.

Location was good, about two blocks off the 1. Beds were okay, comfortable but nothing special.

• Reviewed: 19 February 2017

Better than average!

TV to small Laundry room to close to the elevator Coffee pot in room inoperable

beds were comfortable It was quiet Shower worked well Heater worked well

• Reviewed: 18 February 2017

Disturbed in the AM.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Disturbed in the AM. They were knocking on the door and they had the wrong room. We went late to bed and were disturbed early. We could not go back to sleep.

• Reviewed: 1 January 2017

Not my best choice
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The room was smaller than shown. It barely fit the queen bed along with the small TV stand, light fixture & shower curtain we both damaged/broken and the bathtub was filthy. The bed was like sleeping on the floor, not comfortable.The floor made nose when walked on and you can hear the cleaning lady's cart go up and down the hall along with the room above walking around. I'm my opinion was not worth the money.

The service and staff was great and hospitable

• Reviewed: 9 December 2016

Awesome!

Breakfast was awesome, room service as well! And what can I say about housekeeping? Everything on the dot! Thank you for making my stay out of home as nice as it was.. Definitely staying here again..

• Reviewed: 8 December 2016

Location was not conducive to a day at the beach with all the beach gear. But, cozy bed!
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Proximity to beach--was not a safe walk for carrying gear to beach. And, zero beach parking.

Bed was VERY comfortable. Breakfast was extremely minimal & mediocre at best. Coffee horribly weak!

• Reviewed: 28 November 2016

Wouldn't recommend it to anyone

Overpriced for the hotel and door didn't lock the bed was not comfortable, no decent breakfast, need to clean up the rooms looks to dark

Clean sheets

• Reviewed: 12 November 2016

Good, basic accommodation

Don't come for the breakfast, but the toast and juice did take the hunger edge off long enough to find proper food.

The Inn was comfortable and clean. Centrally located, we could walk to a great food market, shops, beach and boutique coffee shops.