Reviews of Days Inn by Wyndham Hampton Near Coliseum Convention Center 1 stars

5.6

5.9

5.9

• Reviewed: 20 September 2018

I found the staff to be friendly and helpful.

lighting

I found the staff to be friendly and helpful. The room was adequate but the lighting in the room was too dim to read by and the light in the sink area stopped working overnight.

Nice Place to stay

The breakfast was not good. It provided no type of meat. It has waffles and nothing to go with it. The milk was warm for the cereal. No fruit. So to say breakfast from the pictures I have seen are very misleading.

The hotel was nice and comfortable. The staff was very friendly

never go there again

First there were old toliets on the breeze way walking in. We were on the floor they were working on, They didn't have our reservations that I did online, so they gave us another size room and they said that was the only room left. The room smell terrible. The bedspread had stands on it.The icebox was leaking water in the floor. The coffee pot didn't work. In the bathroom it had used wash cloths ranging over the showder. the bed bounce like a trampoline and sneaks,

I liked that they had hot waffles for breakfast.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The desk clerk put us all the way in the back despite my request. She could have checked to see if I would accept a different size room. The pool was out of order and next expected to be fixed for another year. The steps up smelled of urine and cigarettes. There were many beer bottles and cigarette butts scattered throughout the property.

I liked that they had hot waffles for breakfast. Also, they have a security guard walking the property all throughout the night.

My room was outdated and smelled like old cigarettes.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

My room was outdated and smelled like old cigarettes. The facility was not clean. The towels were supposed to be white, but Instead had a dingy brown tint to them. My earring dropped alongside the bed, and when I moved the bed over to get it I was met with built up dirt, dried up sticky residue, and God knows what else. The knob on the hot water fell off when I tried to turn it on, and the shower mat which was supposed to be white was a pinkish cream color. When we called for new towels they never came, but when we saw the housekeeping cart, it was no wonder why the towels were dingy. All of the linens and towels on that cart were balled up and in close proximity to the garbage bag and broom on the cart. Although we spent a-little under 100 dollars for the night, I still expected a clean room.

• Reviewed: 25 August 2018

Location of the property
    • Standard Double Room - Non-Smoking

It wasn’t clean, landscaping wasn’t taken care of weeds were everywhere. Trash wasn’t cleaned up on the steps or in the parking lot, room floors were not swept, always had to go to front desk for items needed for room. Some staff were very rude.

Location of the property

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

All signs indicating an unsafe place. Staff members were rude and unfriendly

Nothing. We left upon checking out the front of the facility. Hardly any lighting. No lobby. Asked to register at a window. Very unfriendly- even a scary experience. Heard a guest complaining about no sheets on beds. She was very upset. A security officer walking around. All signs indicating this place was not safe or clean.

It was okay not my best stay away from home.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Lots of noise one first level outside. It’s an older establishment. Trash was outside. Not a lot of breakfast. No meat. I guess you get what you pay for.

Since the property was so close to Hampton coliseum I thought it would have perks. Pool was not in service. It is being remodeled but it looks like some things were not upgraded.

Never Again.

Everything.. The hotel room was supposed to be none smoking but there were obvious signs of smoking. The room smelled musty and of smoke. The bed was broken on one side and squeaked with every movement. The towels and the shower curtain had pubic hairs on them. The staff were not properly trained. The desk clerk made errors in one way or another on everyone we saw check in or out. The pool was closed for construction but was not made known until we were checking in. The worst part was that the hotel held a "Pre autheration fee" at the same cost of the room therefore they charged me twice which inconvinance us and compromised what we were able to afford to enjoy during our vacation. They refused to release the funds until we checked out and threatened legal action. I was on a weekend anniversary getaway with my husband and being in in this nasty, dirty hotel that held my money for tax fraud made it very unpleasant..

The location was good as far as it being close to shopping and restaurants. However there were plenty of hotels around that seemed to hold better standards. I liked nothing about this hotel and am very disappointed.

The room had been remodeled the tile in the shower and...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

We had no trash cans in the room until the next day-of our stay. The air conditioner made a loud obnoxious noise sounded like a lawnmower and it was a short or something going on with it. So it would cut off and we had to move the cord for it to come back on. The pool is closed for the rest of the year, had no idea until I saw a note in the lobby stating it. And that was the whole reason for me to book there was so my kids could swim. I could have kept my other reservation at another hotel since the pool was closed. Kids were disappointed and so was I.

The room had been remodeled the tile in the shower and hardwood floors was nice.

Was in town for a Family Reunion for 2 will not be staying at this hotel again......
    • Superior King Room - Non-Smoking

No restroom in lobby for guest...... fridge was leaking water was told that someone was going to look at it never did..... room door kept getting jam upon exiting to re-enter...

The Location

Would not stay here again or recommend to others.

Flat pillows and when asked for more staff said they had no access to linens. Parking inefficient, no coffee maker in room, room like cigarettes, little water pressure, rate high for the lack of amenities and accommodations.

Staff nice but had no access to linens.

The bed was ok.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I stayed here in July. I picked it mostly for the pool and that I was low on money. The pool was closed. There was a sign saying the pool was closed. I kept asking when it opened back up. They said finally that they wouldn't be reopening it for the year. I then said I would be moving. Also the water pressure in the shower is terrible and I was on the first floor!

The bed was ok.

Pool wasn't working.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Pool wasn't working...Never got any clean wash cloths r towles.Breakfast was very poor..lady that work there was very rude..some of the house keepers were very rude.

Price

So dirty! I have never stayed in a hotel this dirty. The walls are paper thin, so you hear everything in the building and outside. The door to my room didn't even close all the way. They do not clean the rooms everyday. I would never stay there again!

Price

It was an awful exprience.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The room smelled of smoke, the property was run down. The people next door and above us were loud into the night. The hallway smelled of urine. The tub had mold & rust around it. The property ran out of clean towels and washcloths. The toilet wasn't cleaned well. I had to wipe it up. It was an overall awful experience! The good thing...the staff was friendly and tried to accommodate us.

Location of the property. Near eateries and shopping.

First room was never cleaned. Bed was unmade, garbage in can and paper on stand. Second room had mold all through the shower and the tiles on the wall. The rooms smelled like smoke even though they were non-smoking. Definitely not a family safe facility. Pictures on the site DO NOT match the facility. I would rate it a 0, but even at dissatisfied with everything, they automatically rated it a 2.5.

Nothing. DO NOT STAY HERE!

It was close to the coliseum
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

Rooms are very old the linen on the bed wasn't changed hair from a previous guest was in one of the beds room had water damage wouldn't stay there again

It was close to the coliseum

Poor accommodations
    • King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

The bed was old and uncomfortable as well as the pillows. We went out and purchased pillows. There wasn’t any WiFi access as advertised and of course no one seemed interested to rectify. There were dirty wash clothes in the room and when I attempted to get replacements I was told there weren’t any available. I feel the score given by this site is too generous. I will never stay at this hotel again.

The location to the coliseum and other events.

Location and Staff were great, but....
    • Superior King Room - Non-Smoking

Everything seemed broken down. Also they ran out of pillow cases after stripping ours to be cleaned and we had to use towels.

Location and Staff were great. Room size was great.

Filthy Room

The room was filthy!! The paint was crumbling in areas. When we made the reservation we asked about bad reviews that we had seen and were told the property had been taken over by Wyndham. That gave us hope that our experience would be ok. The comforter was so worn, the pillows were useless (luckily we had brought out own) The blanket was of an unknown material that felt terrible. I tried not to touch it. Maybe some rooms were renovated but ours was not. We could not look for another room because all were full as there was a large Methodist Conference which we were attending and also a gun show. The bathroom floor was gross. I will not stay again.

The room was cool and had running water..............

Not a good not sleep
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

We were on 3rd floor and elevator was not working so we had 3 flights of stairs and I had my mom with me who has asthma in her 70’s with arthritis . Also mattress were bad. When you turn over in bed the bed squeak. Also only 2 bath towels in a room . WiFi did not work.

Front desk clerk was pleasant

Drug Haven
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The drug smells were coming from everywhere. There were people with their door open smoking marijuana, standing outside smoking marijuana. The hotel is in need of some improvements. There kids running everywhere, shouting and screaming. At 415am some guy came to my door knocking and woke me up. I would recommend this hotel if your 420 Happy. I how ever am not.

My stay was disappointing as I was not pleased at all
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The place was a dump, the electric outlets was so loose you could plug in anything, the phone had this red light that kept blinking all the time. Housekeeping was a joke no towels for hours. I will never stay there again.

The easy rounte to the Convention Center

Close to where I needed to go
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

It was dirty. The pool wasn't open. The shower didn't work and it was mold in bathroom. It was the worst hotel ever

Close to where I needed to go

FROM 1-10 IT GETS A 7

I BELIEVE THE NEW OWNER MIGHT REMODEL N BY 2019 ,BECAUSE IT COULD USE IT

LOCATION WAS GREAT HOTEL NEED NEW FURNITURE ,NO CHAIN TO LOOK DOOR,NO CHAIR FOR DESK

Not good, need a great deal of work, and management.
    • Standard Double Room - Non-Smoking

It was close to the place it needed to go

First time I saw the property it was not what I Saw online. And the room I got was the bed wasn't made up, was given another room and the TV did not work.and this will be the last time I stay in the this inn.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Asked for non smoking room, my room smell of smoke. Second hadn’t been clean. I went out and purchased cleaning supplies. Clean both rooms. There where no amenities. Breakfast bread, oatmeal and waffles. Out of 5 stars .5 for some of the staff tried help. Each had to for fresh towels. Outside area dirty. Other clients complained about the faculty. Recommend you take them off your website or warn clients. They’re overpaying, the was only worth $25. Shower tub leak all night. Toilet dirty and low. They paved the parking lot and towed one of the customer car.

Sleepless night cuz room was super dirty the floor bathroom bed bed sheet furniture everything
    • Superior King Room - Non-Smoking

This place needs to be gutted and don’t need renovation it needs demolition I Think I was robbed by this place because they put fancy pictures on their website you look at them and your are like wow but it is totally the opposite soon I open the door of the room I was staying OMG I was like can I go back and get my money and sleep in my SUV please give your self a favor do not stay here even for free

Nothing to like at this place

Ok but hopefully will look better in future
    • Standard Double Room - Non-Smoking

Under new management so property in transition pool not opened during Memorial Day weekend not good why we booked hotel rooms are starting to look nice organization must be met before a good rating staff in office not sure of things outside needs cleaned and steps need repaired where plastic tread is raveled pose danger housekeeping very nice and accommodating

I’ve stayed at several Wyndom hotels in the pass. Never experienced such a poor quality facility.
    • Standard Double Room - Non-Smoking

There err three homeless encampments near the parking lot. Bathroom was very small & not very clean. Door to lobby is locked at night so guest have to go to a small booth with a window that leads to the lobby. Did not feel it was a safe location.

When we got there the door to the lobby was locked. We had to go to a small booth with a window to the lobby to register. Didn’t make us feel it was a safe location. It was raining & people had to stand in the rain to wait to register because the booth only held two people at a time.

Never again!!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The staff was rude and inconsiderate, esp Management. The air was broken, the fridge was leaking and not cold, the room was dirty (pics provided), Wi-Fi didn't work. Pool was not open as it wasn't inspected. Construction was everywhere. We came from out of state, however ended up having to pack and leave after the 1st night because the manager didn't like our complaints. His only suggestion was to take our money and leave. Very inconsiderate!!

I do not recommend this hotel

The customer service was terrible. I do not recommend this hotel. They do not value their customers. I had trouble checking in when I first got there. One of the rooms was a nonsmoking room and when my family got inside it smelled like a bunch of smoke. The second room my parents stayed in their door would not open and had to change their card keys multiple times. When it was finally time to check out one of my sisters woke up with a red swollen eye and all the manager said was “it was probably dust” later that day she discovered red marks all over her body. The manager said he would only charge me for one night for one of the rooms and half price for another. Turns out the hotel charged me FOUR times and now they are taking forever to settle my customer care claim. They are terrible with communication. It’s been about 10 tens and I have yet to hear back from the property, every time I call they say the manager is “busy and he will call you back” just a terrible experience, don’t waste your money or time there.

I just like that it’s in a convenient location

Unhappy with my stay
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

No wifi, leaky tub faucets, tile buckling, cable kept going out, pillows were awful and we requested a king bed non smoking and ended up with double beds.

It was close to Boo Williams facility for our tournaments.

This is an opportunity for the health department to be involved. Those rooms should not be sold
    • Standard Double Room - Non-Smoking

The rooms were absolutely disgusting. The bed, floors, and bathroom were dirty and the structure was completely run down.

the location was the only thing I liked

Was not enjoyable at all
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Just wasn’t nice. I actual did not feel safe.

I did not go and complain but I was not happy with stay. When I looked it up online it looked nice. The rooms had an odd smell. The mattresses were dirty. Floors were dirty. I walked around in my bare feet and they were black and dirty so the rest of my stay I wore my shoes. My kids and I slept on top of the bedding. I was afraid of Bugs, etc due the condition of the mattress. I would never stay here again. All the hotels in area were booked due to a b-ball tournament in town. So we only went to the room to sleep not hang out.

3.5
    I did not stay did not feel comfortable or clean was afraid I would take something home with me
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

The outside was dirty. ..cigarette butt everywhere the stairwell going up to my room had a foul odor(it was out side ) my room was not all that clean found sticky stuff on bathroom floor and the mattress cover was torn and dragging the floor and had dirt and debris in it. I didn't spend the night in the hotel I got my bags and stayed at a friends house.

That it was close to where I needed to be

They were nice to give me another room but my nights stay was horrible.

When I opened the door to the room I was given the room was occupied by people having sex hollering close the door. I was dumb founded and they were shocked. I was given another room but the bath mat had hair on it and the bed was held together with some kind of hooks. You could feel every spring in the mattress. I was there for a graduation and if I could have found another place to stay close by I would have. Had to move the bed to access a wall plug to plug in my husbands c-pap machine. Not happy. But you get what you pay for.

It was in a good location for food, gas and shopping. The floors were really nice with no carpet. Newly done wood floors. They were awesome.

Totally not satisfied.
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

Nothing front desk gave my key to another person while I was checked in. Violated me. Charged my card 6 times. Took my money my privacy and my fun. Very dissatisfied something will be done about this.

Outdoor adventure.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Staff, outdoor environment, smell of urine in breezeway.

It was my fault for not looking at the rating first. Substandard hotel but location was great. Staff was horrible.

My stay at this hotel was unpleasant at best due to room conditions & lack of GM concern for my conc

The bed linen was stained, had burn holes in comforter & sheets, bathroom towels & wash cloths were dirty, stained & dingy. Staff referred me to FM, who never showed up to address my concerns.

Did not have breakfast

The overall room questions my stay at a future Days Inn
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The pictures did not meet the room expectations as they were clearly dated. The room was old furnished as even the ironing board was well past the point of garbage. Lastly, we asked for a non smoking room the room had clearly been smoked in and the stinch stayed with no room freshener to help.

The photos on the website didn't match up with the...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

The photos on the website didn't match up with the actual hotel. Overall, it was a nice place to stay. The price was super cheap and you're right near all kinds of restaurants. They just need to update their photos because the pictures look better than the actual hotel.

Great stay
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The service could be better. I didn't like not having the amenities that was suppose to be in the room and having to go get them.

I like the location and the hospitality of the employees. For as many years that I have been visiting this location, It has improved greatly.

Yuck! Nastiest Hotel Ever
    • Standard Double Room - Non-Smoking

Please do not book with Days Inn Hampton! The lady that works after hours seemed as if I was bothering her the whole time.. The rooms smelt like weed and urine. Both me and my Mom (who was in another room) were at awh at how anyone could possibly sleep there. There were men talking really loud outside of our door and was able to look right into our room because the curtain would not close all the way. Please don't stay here. I wouldn't even allow my Dog to do so. We ended up leaving the Hotel and booking somewhere else,they were nice enough to give me my money back.

All the staff members are very nice and friendly except one lady who wore a breathing mask across he
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

The dead bolt isn't working

I stayed on the third floor on the even side and the housekeeper was very nice and friendly. The front desk clerk was also very nice and friendly and quick with her job. And it was really quiet outside at night time..

I was very unhappy with days inn
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

They would not refund my money in Newport News and in Hampton our beds squeak all night when we move the neighbors was loud and we had no bathroom tissue

The pillows

4.5
    The manager was very disrespectful after I stayed there for...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The manager was very disrespectful after I stayed there for weeks spending my money there everyday he was very unprofessional didn’t care that I’ve been a customer for over a month he was very nasty didn’t even try to accommodate me about my problem and had the nerve to tell me that I can not come back there never been to a hotel that acts that way never again jus rude

The room was clean and comfortable.
    • Standard King Room - Smoking

The round around to get in a room we had to get another room because the key didn't work and it was cold and very windy

The room was clean and comfortable.

This property is underkept for one thing.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

This property is underkept for one thing. Rust all over the building. Room was dirty. Bathroom had mold and everything had an awful smell. Did not spend 15min in there. My skin was crawling

When I booked the room it looked better in the picture than it actually was. Very disappointed.
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

Room had a smell like stale smoke. It was,suppose to be a non smoking room. Bed rails were rusty and falling apart.Every time you sat on the bed or moved when sleeping it sounded like it was ready to fall apart. Box spring had a big stain on it. We stayed in room 102.

Awful dirty beds wear stinky and uncomfortable
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

It’s was so filthy we had to wear shoes to walk around in the room. When we entered the room on the first day there was hair stuck to the wall in the bathroom and the toilet was dirty and the sink to wash your hands and had air in it as well and dust on it. In the Red Roof hotel across the street a person was shot and killed During the night in the police lights woke us up. We did not feel safe.

The manager was nice

Why call it deluxe when there is no difference!
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Booked 4 Deluxe Double rooms. All rooms are the same. Was staying with my 85 year old Mother who was in town celebrating her birthday with family. When she climbed into bed, her first comment was "This spread is filthy!" All we could do was turn the heat up and suffer through the nigh. I had to make sure she was comfortable in her bed linens! I informed the front desk of her concern and let them know they needed to do the spread more frequently. Then to make matters worse the Housekeeping staff harassed us twice about check out. I Informed security during the third attempt that I was working with a 85 year old and we had just a few more items to get from the 3rd floor. He was very understanding and could not comprehend why we were being harassed when there were still several rooms yet to be cleaned! Within 10 minutes of that visit we gathered out things and vacated.

The location was 10 minutes away from the event we were attending. This part was very convenient!

Never again
    • King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

My bed was broke as I slept. Foot prints was on the hard wood floors, just unacceptable, but I was to sleepy to complain

The location, and that's all.

I will never stay their again

First of all the room was not ready to check in when I did get my room I notice I didn't have Towels, soap, and Coffee Pot was not there or coffee Sugar milk then the the Maids service didn't even clean my room I was so upset I will never stay at this DAYS INN IN Hampton, Virginia I ask to speak to the Manger or who is in charge he was on a Phone call and the Reception say she would have him to call me no call yet the bath sink need to be snake out water went down very slow the Toliet was backing up. I really think they needed to remodel the whole room I wish I could get some on my money back I am very disappoint

Front desk did all they could the morning breakfast was great

Absolutely positively horrid!!!
    • Standard King Room - Smoking

Everything! This hotel is horrible! This hotel was a nightmare and to add insult to injury they had overbooked the room we requested and downgraded us and the power went out for an hour!

Absolutely nothing!

Would stay here if on vacation with family. However wouldn't let minors out of sight.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

Sometimes the other patrons loudness and roudiness reminds you of the surrounding area of the hotel.

I have stayed at this facility for 5 days a week for the past 6 weeks. The location is easy access to the I-64. We are working on that roadway. The facilities had ample parking for our work equipment. The staff is utmost professional. They are genuine in the patrons comfort.

Free breakfast, late check out
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

Microwave did not work. Tv remote did not work, some channels did not work. It was super cold and took 45 minutes for the room to warm up.

Free breakfast, late check out

The breakfast was great
    • Standard King Room - Smoking

The room was not clean, even though it was a smoking room. The day before checkout, the bed was made and the towels were changed.

The breakfast was great

Our stay was okay, but would probably not return to this property again.
    • King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

The front desk had no knowledge of my reservation when we arrived. The breakfast provided was so, so. The room could have been cleaner. For the second night of a two night stay, we were provided one bath towel. The cleaning staff did not even bother to empty the in-room coffee maker from the day before.

Convenient location, friendly and helpful front desk staff.

You should refund our pay for staying in this DUMP!!!!!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Tear it down especially the 3rd floor. If all other rooms are this dirty, poor furniture, bad electrical connections, bath room filthly, floor dirty, lights don't work , security chain and lock not working properly, some front doors look like they were kicked in, AC/heat works sometimes, clothes hanger bent, beds overly soft and some front doors handle almost hanging off. It was horrible.

This is was the worst hotel I have ever stayed in. It should be an immediate unit to be demolished beginning tomorrow, October 30, 2017. No human being should be asked or worst still to pay to live in this First Class DUMP!!!!!

The onsite customer service is pleasant but I need the wifi situation to be gotten & gathered.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

This is my second time staying at this property. I last stayed for Mother's Day weekend. The wifi did not work. AGAIN, I dealt w/the same issue. I had work I needed to do that I had to go elsewhere to complete because of the lack of wifi. This is ridiculous and I expect to hear from a manager concerning this matter.

I never had housekeeping come into my room but they always asked if I needed anything. Very thoughtful and helpful. The front desk responded quickly when I stated that there was an issue with the wifi and IT called me shortly thereafter.

I had a place to stay.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

It wasn't very clean. My daughter found 3 hairs in the bathroom areas. One in a towel. The bathtub wouldn't let water out bc the stopper was broken or wouldn't stay open. But I told the guy at the front desk when I was checking out and he was anxious to take care of it all.

I had a place to stay for the night

You get what you pay for.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

The beds were very squeaky, room wasn’t well lit, and the maid services failed to bring requested towels after I called the front desk several times.

I liked how close it was to Hampton University and restaurants.

Very nice/sympathetic staff but will not stay at this location again.
    • Standard Double Room - Non-Smoking

The hotel room -- the door couldn't be opened multiple times.

The staff attempted to help with the miserable situation of having a room with a broken lock and door handle. EVERY day of our stay, we had to contact them for help. It would have been easier to find us another room.

We will never stay there again, but the location was good and the staff was nice.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The fact that apparently breakfast ended at 9am on a Sunday and you are to warm your breakfast up in the microwave (who does that ?), was not good. We arrived at 8:50am, I picked out a piece of sausage and 2 pancakes that were ice cold, to later be total I was to warm it up on the microwave, who knew?

The staff was very nice. I was more than a little frustrated with breakfast the next morning, with my bad attitude (which is not the norm for me) they were very nice. They were closing things up but did turn the waffle maker back on so I could have at least something.

Very uncomfortable

The room was dirty, bed uncomfortable, linen on bed was dirty, shower was dirty. Fridge dirty. Walls dirty doors was dirty. Floor was dirty. Not worth $100 plus for the room

Parking

We cannot recommend this place and will not stay here again unless fully renovated and advertised as
    • Standard Double Room - Non-Smoking

Hotel is crummy and falling apart....bubbling paint, rust, treading missing from stairs which made them uneven. Insufficient towels and one was dirty and hanging on back of bathroom door. Thin walls.

The waffle makers for breakfast made the best make our own waffles of any hotel I have stayed. Front desk staff was very friendly and resolved a problem with my reservation. Sheets were clean.

Convenient location

The facility wasnt clean well inside or outside, the stairwells and elevators smelled like unrine. It's old and in need of renovations.

The location.

Never will stay at any Days Inn again.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

For the price. The hotel room was poor. Cigarette burn holes in the comforter. Towels n wash clothes were not white. They were Dirty. The room was not clean. I paid 133.00 for the room. I wish i can get my money back..

Awful and I wish I could get the money I spent on it back.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

There was a massive stain on the bed, the filters in the ac unit and vent unit in the bathroom were covered in dust. My 3 year old and pregnant girlfriend left the hotel sick and congested. The staff was unfriendly and didn't seem concerned when i complained about my room. I planned on staying another night but the way I was treated and after the night we had in the dirty room we honestly just wanted to leave. We took our business to Red Roof Inn and had no issues.

Literally the only good thing about our stay was the shampoo provided

I will never go there ever again and I will not recommend no one there very poor staff ,stay rooms,f
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The manager was direspectuful unprofessional!!! The rooms were horrible,filthy ,dirty bathroom , i had a problem the first day I went there !!!

Nothing at all !!!😑

Good weekend away at Days Inn Hampton.
    • Standard Double Room - Non-Smoking

The lady that run the kitchen not friendly at all could have used a Smile even if it was fake :-/

The night/Evening Guy that checked us in was excellent we called him Lionel Richie very helpful an Nice.

Hampton Coliseum Music Fest Trip
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Affordable venue to stay for Hampton Coliseum. Not the best hotel as far as amenities go but if you're going for a crazy concert, the staff at the venue is great. A++ to staff during Bass Center.

Good value for the money, I guess. Although having a pool and ICE would have been nice.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

There was no ice on site. I read this in older reviews as well, so I think this issue should be addressed. The staff said "the ice machine was warming up" but I do believe that was just a diversion tactic. Also, the pool was closed during peak summer time and my 3 year old daughter was very disappointed. I booked this hotel because of the value WITH A POOL so I was pretty upset that the pool was not in service. That should be mentioned on the website.

The room was clean and the beds were nice.