Reviews of Days Inn by Wyndham Hicksville Long Island 1.5 stars

#2 of 2 hotels in Hicksville

6.2

5.7

5.9

Ok for a very short stay!
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Room small, no parking, remote brioken, room was ok for a short stay unfortunately bed too small, ac pointed into bathroom so if door was open all ac went into bathroom and not in room very uncomfortable. At least it was clean and quiet! Staying at another Wyndom property in Pa next month hope it is better!

Locatiob

Not much

The parking lot was completely torn up, and looked like a giant mud puddle. There was no notification of this, which was well beyond deceptive. They also had, what can best be described as, "Section 8 housing" customers. It was horrifying.

Not much

Dirty Days Inn
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Place is Dirty.... The curtain was so dirty from the air conditioner, It probably was never cleaned The rug was dirty, the color of the rug was red but it was black. Filthy Place!!!

Nothing at all... the place needs a serious update

If you are looking for a seedy, rundown, questionably safe Motel this is the place for you
    • Queen Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

First this was not a hotel it was a rundown, old, dirty motel. In the pictures or description of the facility did it ever list that the rooms opened to the parking lot, which was under construction. The bathroom was clean but the detachable shower head was broken and fell out hitting me in the head. The description said breakfast was included, What breakfast? There was a few packaged breakfast items but they didn't even have milk or creamers for the coffee. I was told there were powered creamers but I never found any. When I asked about bottled water or soda, I was directed to a dilapidated, old, dirty vending machine and after putting in $5.00 and trying all the selections I could only get one bottle of water. The machine did return $4.00 in quarters. When I asked the Manager the next day she told me that the machine was from an outside vending company that the Motel was not responsible for it. They of course did not have any bottled water, including in the so called "Breakfast room". The cold water in my room was luke warm and was not drinkable, it tasted of metal and minerals. So in order to take our pills in the morning my husband had to drive to a local Dunkin Donuts to get water, coffee and tea. The carpet was filthy, the wall paper was peeling, the room must have been some type of extended stay room since it had a small stove and refrigerator, neither of which would anyone consider clean or sanitary enough to cook on. Okay the price was reasonable but in no way do I think it was worth $151.00 for a one night stay. If I wanted to stay in a rent by the hour, SRO, Motel I would have booked one at a much lower price. I am really questioning using Bookings.com again if there description of the places and their reviews are so dramatically inaccurate.

The staff at the front desk were very friendly and accommodating, they tried very hard to make up for what this motel lacked.

4.5
    Like the area but my expectations were not met and after paying $1100.00 we expected better!
    • Deluxe Queen Studio with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

The water was always backing up in the bathroom, called about it someone came but it was still backing up. We had to wait ten minutes for it to drain before each person get his/her shower!

We were five people in a suite, always had to call or go down stairs for linens because they never placed enough for five people. We only had two beds for five people.

Will not be back
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Parking lot has lots of potholes. Stairwells dirty. Vending machine not working. Room for breakfast not inviting. Breakfast food not exciting either.

The bathroom was clean

The bed was very comfortable.
    • Queen Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Room needs updating, especially the floor (carpet tiles). Bathroom clean, but out of date. This was a handicapped room, but other than a grab bar in the tub/shower (which is difficult to climb into) and a misplaced grab bar near the toilet It wasn't very accessible. The bed is high and the "efficiency kitchen" is not easy for a handicapped person to use. The toilet should be taller and the grab bar placed better. Maybe a walk in shower should be installed instead of the tub.

The bed was very comfortable.

As soon as I entered the room, it was steeping hot in there. The air conditioner was off and it took over an hour to start to cool off. The room was so musky and I left with the smell of the room on my clothing and belongings. My husband and I decided to check out a day early and stay with a family member for the remainder of the weekend.

Service was good .
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

It look like third world parking lot....gravel and gigantic potholes...lots of pooling water...I was afraid to drive my rental on property...

Service was good .housekeeping excellent job.

Air conditioning in room worked

Pictures were deceiving. Breakfast was bogus. Hot hallways. Our room key didn't work. Door lock was broken. Gave our room to another family at the same time. Switched rooms. Parking lot full of potholes.

Air conditioning in room worked

Avoid at all costs!!

This was the most disgustingly filthy hotel experience of my life. The staff was unprofessional, the rooms are rented for long term stays to seedy characters, and there was a strong odor of smoke and urine permeating the facility. Disgusting old stained cloth couch pushed up against a dirty wall. Old stained carpets. But the smell was the worst!!! Came close to counting my money a loss and moving on. Paid for two nights, stayed one. My overall review score should have been calculated as a zero.

Absolutely nothing.

Room was comfortable and clean.

Parking area was a mess, pavement full of potholes. General appearance of facility was shabby.

Room was comfortable and clean. Staff was helpful and friendly.

Reasonably priced, clean, safe, and great to have a place which treats you like family.

I didn't like that I couldn't find the time to stay longer.

Booked the stay at the Days Inn through Booking.com. It was a very nice arrangement for my business trip. My room was immaculately clean and felt like I was in a 5 star hotel. While enjoying the breakfast buffet, I was again impressed with the cleanliness of the food area and it was nice that the staff greeted me by name. Did not know what to expect at first, and after a brief observation of the hotel arrangement and surrounding neighborhood, I booked for the remainder of the week. They even had security persons that were polite and effective in making my sleep arrangement comfortable. Will definitely recommend and plan on staying there again. Just sorry that I couldn't find the time to swim at their pool area.

I like the comfort of the bed and the room set up.

The front desk was kind of rude and they only had some vending machine. Also never asked what my preference was on location of room. Also there is a $50 deposit that is not specified in the cost. Final price was more than what was quoted.

I like the comfort of the bed and the room set up. Housekeeping kept us stocked with towels and toilet paper.

I have stayed there many times, am always pleased and...
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

I have stayed there many times, am always pleased and satisfied, no problems with parking or location and its true that they let you pay at location unlike last location I took the chance of booking with booking.com.

Average place, good location for us. Clean
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The way they charged my credit card was ridiculous! about 3-4 charges , tied up my funds with bogus charges. This is the 1st time this has happened. Not very happy

The location is always perfect for us when we return for visits and functions, since we moved.

The office needs a total remodel.

Same as above

The office needs a total remodel. The carpet and furniture were dirty. There was a slimy fish tank and full trash bags behind the counter. The parking lot needs to be retarred - holes everywhere. This what I didn't like.

Should Be Zero

These photos are the dirt from the air conditioner filter that I cleaned and the inside of the shower head, which fell off. Disgusting! I rated this place the lowest in every category and the lowest score that can be given is 2.5! Don’t stay here!

I will be I will very cautious with the days inn brand

This was the worst days inn I have ever stayed at. The pictures online are deceiving. This is a run down place with the tiniest rooms. It was a terrible experience

gentlemen at desk were friendly and helpful but that was it...

the exterior was in very poor condition. potholes all over the parking lot. very poor lighting and did not feel safe in the area. pictures on website look nothing like hotel.

gentlemen at desk were friendly and helpful but that was it for this location.

There was nothing I liked.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

It resembled a voucher motel. Meaning transitional housing. No elevator , stairs unlit. Narrow corridor was s

There was nothing I liked. Ive traveled for my sons sports teams. Stayed at many basic places Best westerns, Days Inns etc. This was the WORST experience I have ever had. The lobby was threadbare, worn and shabby. The parking lot was not secure, full of potholes, broken furniture laid out in driveway.restaurant awning broken, no name visible , broken neon sign.

Not good
    • King Room with Two King Beds - Non-Smoking

The room smelled sour, the fake leather couches, hadn’t been wiped down from coffee & or hot chocolate, I was supposed to have a jacuzzi & when I got there they only had one room & it was taking, I took pictures of the piles of garbage bags along side of the parking lot with stacks of sour old matress everywhere..I stay cause my wife said it’s only a night & it late.

I liked the location

One night stay for travelling on a budget.

Room ok inside, clean but dated. Exterior old, delapidated. Roads in dire need of repair. Lobby small and unkempt. Breakfast room small, could only seat 9 people and infested with flying ants. Breakfast very basic.

Nothing good about it

Filthy filthy filthy. Disgusting. Not as pictured at all. Breakfast is all cold and in a closet sized room. Restaurant on website is now a sushi bar so be prepared to travel for food.

Nothing good about it

The convenience of a McDonalds down the street for a morning...
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The hotel/motel is in an industrial area. It is within a mile of the old Grumman facilities which has been turned into a studio area. The Hotel / Motel is not what we expected from the pictures on the site. The parking lot is a horror, the noise level from other patrons was terrible. 6 calls during our stay to the front desk about noise brought security 2x. I would not recommend this place for a family. We had to use Uber to go to the train station as the taxi service was unavailable due to no cabs. You can not park at the train station before 5pm, you need a town sticker or run the risk of getting towed. If you want to do a day trip to NYC the LIRR Hicksville station is a short Uber ride. This was an extremely disappointing stay.

The convenience of a McDonalds down the street for a morning coffee.

The price was to much for the limited service.

The pool wasn't ready for use and it was outdoors. I believe in the picture it was in doors. No room service.

Limited continental breakfast, bagels and cereal

We were mislead on the facility
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

We didn’t like the fact that there was no privacy for the toilet bowl. The hotel looked run down. The breakfast was not good at all

The comfort of the bed

it was an ok stay but for the type of stay we would probably stay again

Breakfast - very limited selection. There were 95% grain products which I can not eat. The area was not large enough. It was so small my son and I could not stand at the toaster for his bagel and still have room for another guest to get past us.

They rooms were large and the beds comfortable.

Horrible
    • Queen Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

The pictures on the website were false advertising because the property looked NOTHING like it. The room was dirty floor hadn't been vacuumed. And upon getting the bill I was charged taxes on my taxes. Was very unsatisfied

the worst customer service ever
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

they were the worst the room had curtains cover on dust the bed was not even made i didn't like it at all had to switch room

I liked nothing it was bad customer service, my room was dirty and they charged my card twice.

Stay elsewhere, less than one star
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The parking lot was filled with potholes. The room was filthy, carpet was stained and hadn’t been vacuumed. The lobby was dark and dingy. Very outdated, tiny room. The queen bed was a full, the pillows were soft and lumpy. Mattress was a back breaker. Do NOT believe the pictures used in the advertising, they are either very very old or photoshopped. Overall bad experience.

There was Nothing to like the hotel

They didn't provide mouth fresher,more shampoo, soaps, towels. The room What they show is completely different from the sample online pics that show you while booking including the tub bath also. 105$ for night is not at all worth.

There was Nothing to like the hotel

Mostly disappointed but there were a couple good things to help feel better.

The other desk workers had no manners when you entered the office. Or when you went through there for breakfast! No hot breakfast at all. Just O.J., apple juice, bagels, wheat/white bread, cold cereal (frosted flakes or Raisin Bran), packets of hot cereal! No microwave in the rooms! Pipes sound like someone banging very hard on them with a blunt object for about 5 seconds all throughout the day/night! Rooms very tight/small. Uncomfortable! The shower was wonderful but they need shower curtain liners to keep the water from going on the floor! Shower curtain was thin and hung moon shape across the tub closed! You will need extra towels for the floor. I came back home to NY to visit from Maryland. Now I booked this motel because of the pictures that made this place look like a nice hotel! A Jacuzzi tub and a large lobby-foyer. Microwave in room. Etc... As you as I arrived and saw Billy. I said, this looks Nothing like all the pictures online advertising this Days Inn Hotel! I was so disappointed! The parking lot is terrible! Big potholes every few feet while you drive to your 1st or 2nd floor room! Giant size pee stain found in the bed mattress under all the clean sheets!

The Chinese house keeping ladies were so helpful and sweet. They were so accommodating ! At my beck n call! They changed my bed sheets and the sheets were clean and still hot. Fresh out the dryer! Never hard to find them. They speak extremely no English but they will understand you showing them what you want done! Love them ladies! Shay-shay is thank you in Chinese!!! Always working! Billy at the front desk was absolutely wonderful and full of manners and respect! A nice refrigerator. Shower was wonderful! Everything you need in the area is available to you to go to. Gas, food, stores, mall, restaurants, hair care, you name it!!! The Queen size beds are very comfortable.

Stay away
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Stained tub, had someone's hair in the bed the room was freezing despite the heater.

So upset with my stay, it was supposed to have been a nice evening with my husband , but once we arrived to the room, the room was very cold had and awful smell toilet seat broken then bed was very uncomfortable, needed up leaving almost 2 hours into the night. Would not recommend it at all. Once we known the bed it had a couple of black hairs inside! Mind u I'm blonde...

Mattress is not firm.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Mattress is not firm. The pillows are inadequate, way too light. There was some draft adding to the cold within the room. The heater worked okay but had to keep temperature at 80 degrees.

Good experience for a short term getaway
    • Deluxe Queen Studio with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

The housekeeper enters in the morning to clean but didn’t wait for a response. The microwave was a little difficult to use and the floors were a bit dirty plus the room phone didn’t work

The room was big and had plenty of room and extra blankets there was a small stovetop with cooking pans and a microwave to reheat food staff was very helpful and the beds had comfortable sheets and pillows

Could not get our door open.

Could not get our door open. Shower did not work. Had to shovel my own spot to be able to park. Had trouble getting into room. Switched room but the door would not close shut so the room got really cold.

Discusting
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The picture on there site is absolutely not this place. Is old, discusting and durty. I reserve for 2 day and live after one night. There is so much wind coming in the room that just can NOT heat enough to be confortable. I never ever recommand this place to anyone. I read the comment before my resevation and can’t believe they can be so bad but he was. DO NOT EVER GO TO THIS PLACE WITH KIDS or even just by yourself. Worst place i ever been. I would not go there even for free. I’m a truck driver ho was stock in the area for delivery and trust me all the positive comment for this place are made by the staff. It’s impossible to appreciate that place until you are home less

Absolutely nothing, worst place a ever beendiscusting

Very disappointing

Couldn’t figure out the shower, the staff was too noisy shoveling the snow, the couple upstairs were screaming and fighting all night.

Didn’t have the breakfast

Didn't stay at this hotel it was filthy & a looked horrible from the outside. Would like a full refund for misrepresentation of hotel

Our stay was relaxing and well worth the money. We would definitely return for another stay.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Eating area was a bit small and the bathroom remained cold throughout the night. Also, wish there was disclosure of security deposit before payment for the room.

Very comfortable bed, great heating and cleanliness. Free breakfast was also a great perk.

You get what you pay for!
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

After we rebooked another night it wasn't communicated to the staff and staff walked in on us... There was mold on the shower head.. the pillows were very old and lumpy.. if your claustrophobic this is not the place for you...

It was a friendly environment!

A good location with friendly, efficient staff who provided a great room and accommodations.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Room location was off an outside stairwell and though I expected some noise during the night, it did not happen. That would have been the only negative.

Spent a restful night with very excellent sleeping and bathing accommodations. Cable system and room heater were very good, modern and efficient. Highly recommended.

Nice Motel, clean but needs updating

Walls were pretty thin. This is more like a motel. Had to walk to office to get ice. Downside of ground level room is hearing everything from room above. Lighting in room was dim.

The room was very clean. Japanese restaurant was great. Location is good. Parking right outside door with a ground level room. Bed was comfortable. Parking lot was worn but clean. Room looked recently updated, but needed a little more.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

There were bugs in my bed when I complained about it they said they couldn’t move my room till the next day because there maids were only there 20 more minuets... I had a 3 year old son in the bed with me ... it was terrible

Loved the clean room, the soft bed, and the amenities (for...
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

I did not like the area it was in but then again price ...

Loved the clean room, the soft bed, and the amenities (for the $ paid, i mean remember it NY)

Would never stay there again or recommend it to anyone else
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Pictures were deceiving. Very small rooms, very old, very uncomfortable bed, heard every step taken by people in room above, I did not feel comfortable being there alone

Terrible property. Avoid coming here. You get less then what you pay for.

First impression are lasting the dirt and dust underneath the Ice machine was an indication the property was not as clean as it should. As soon as you walk into room there is an odd smell. The carpet is old and dirty. Behind bed was dust dirt and old chip bags. The room next door there was a party going on the nioise level was insane. They were in and out the hall way talking and making noise. Didn't sleep all night. As soon as you walk into room all you want to do if you decide to stay is immediately check for bed bugs. As I walked in all I wanted to do was run out room. Management did nothing about party next door.

The gentlemen who called to see if we wanted a 12 check out Time was professional. However I booked for a 12 check out time and confirmed a 12 check out time when I checked in. The person who I checked in stated they would make the necessary arrangements but it was not done.

The room looked awesome!

The pillows were super small. The fishtank in loby looked disgustingly filthy. And the place exterior needs a major update. Looks like a motel... also need to provide more then just a small thing of shampoo.. and a 1/3 of a bar of soap.

The room looked awesome! Once u got inside.

okay and nothing more.

room was alright, needed a light bulb & the night mgr gave me a hard time for a light bulb, the tub handle was broken, the coffee maker did not work, there was no micro wave, person next room kept going outside to smoke & you could smell it. We have stayed at this property before & never had a problem. Even the breakfast this time was terrible. Had to go to the event, but next time we may choose a different property. By the way it was not cheap for this hotel, around $40 higher than before. Hope that answers your questions.

The manager that was there when we checked in. His name is Dan

Horrible
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Room was beyond disgusting- dirty floors & bathroom. It was late & sheets looked clean so my daughter & I stayed one night but I was booked for 2. I went into lobby to cancel 2nd night immediately & Night employee said she had worked 16 hrs & was tired & not that friendly. she said she could not cancel it and that the morning person Deal with it because she was too tired.

Pricr

Dirty and cluttered lobby, nothing like the picture.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Dirty and cluttered lobby, nothing like the picture. Rutted, potholed parking lot full of heavy trucks, damp, smelly carpeted room, chair with large bodily fluids stain, mattress with coil springs covered with minimal padding, noisy air conditioner that blows directly into your face in bed, no access to fresh air, hotel next door to a parking lot full of garbage trucks, partially a residential motel and a schoolbus stop for children living there. This hotel should not be part of a national chain, and should not be offered on Booking.com.

People was generous the rooms was clean the bed was comfortable.

The way it looked on the outside. When. You can hear every move the person above you make.

The rooms was clean. They made sure that you had towel and wash clothes very kind people.

Pleasant short term stay, I would visit again

The breakfast area is dismal. Breakfast is continental, nothing to write home about, but was still very glad they offered it.

I had a big room, complete with sofa and chair, desk, king bed, it was great

The room overall was nice.

Breakfast was very minimal, nothing too crazy. The eating area was very small too, but never experienced a rush.

The room overall was nice. The bathroom was really clean and the room had a lot of storage and counter space. It was perfect for my family of 5.

conveinently located to where we needed to be....

people upstairs were very rude an loud 130am.....

was very out dated.... but for the money worked out good.... and location was perfect for where we needed to be for family we were visiting for the weekend....

The price was probably right for New York.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The carpet in the room was very dirty. I felt I had to put a towel on the chairs if I sat in them. Brecht breakfast was all carbohydrates. There was no protein , No eggs.

The price was probably right for New York. The staff were accommodating. There appeared to be clean sheets on the beds.

If I had seen the outside of the hotel first, I wouldn't have stayed there.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

outside looked like a homeless shelter, breakfast area fit perhaps 16 when there are close to 100 units in the complex. Bagels and coffee only

clean room

Last minute find , Hicksville.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Rugs in room was extremely dirty, room had an odd oder to it, parking lot was alittle junky, for a non smoking room, curtains had cigarette burn wholes in a few spots.

bed was extra comfortable, Bed seemed clean, tv was up to date.

• Reviewed: 20 August 2017

it was very relaxing.

i enjoyed the breakfast, though it would have been tasty to have hot food options.

it was very quiet. the bedding was plush and cool. my family was very comfortable. i mostly appriciated the kind staff that help me configure my stay. Thank you.

never go back

Kitchen facilities were next to the dumpster. Carpet in room must be 30 years old. iron is attached to the board so it's not stolen....

Hotel places an extra charge on your room and it remains on your credit card for 3 days AFTER you check out. I suggest you take a video of your room.as I did..when you leave. Who knows what could happen after you leave and you're held responsibke for it. Also checkout was just changed to 11 am although my reservation clearly states 12. But after spending a night there it was a pleasure to leave early. Only really good thing us the cleanliness of the bathroom no complaints there. But definitely not worth the price charged....

Good value for money
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Rooms could have been more cleaner. There was a typical dust like smell present in the room (I believe it would have been produced by fungus growing in the floor although grossly not visible). I tried by opening the door for several hours and keeping the exhaust fan on for several hours, but it failed to remove the smell. Every time I entered the room, I could sense the smell for few minutes.

Rooms adequate sized, good quiet place. Good breakfast at morning. Good customer service. Overall happy for the money spent.

Worst travel experience ever!

Booked 3 nights. Checked out after one. Shower did not work. Bed uncomfortable. Dirty and smelly. Loud party next door from 1 AM until 4:30 AM. Many people, loud music. Afraid to call desk because party people may become abusive with us. They rang our phone. Checked out early in the morning. Did not eat breakfast. One night room charge is pending. If charged I will dispute it. Management never contacted us. Worse experience with a hotel in our life!

NOTHING!

Not the greatest for the amount of money spent
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

I was charged extra for early check in but something came up at work and I had to leave that very same day and was still charged the same amount. They didn't even offer a discount for having to leave early.

We were visiting a college so it served its purpose for a place to sleep.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Room smaller than advertised (a lot smaller). Blow dryer didn't work. Only window faced a hallway. Main railing into pool was broken on the deck side and at least 3 people, me included, almost fell when we held onto it.

Very affordable. Close to highway and easy to get to. Firm beds.

Look elsewhere first
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Expensive for what was offered. Small room, isolated area. Room old, carpeting dirty. Receptionist indifferent. Breakfast was minimal, small eating area, coffee was terrible.

The bed was comfortable

Lisa at the front desk was very professional and...
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Shower curtain brackets were very loose. Water went all over the floor from shower and my wife fell on floor because of it!

Lisa at the front desk was very professional and accommodating. Deserves a raise.

Terrible I want my money back

Rug was dirt my socks and my kids hands was black it was a welfare hotel

After one day of dirt and unsafe condition we left and went to the Hilton for $10 a day more

Don't stay at the your "Days are numbered Inn"
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Sleepy- smelly, derelicts walking all around the parking area and hanging around out of the rooms-- left after checking the room-/ Disn't stay!! Ugh‼️

The bathroom was large and clean.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Questionable stains on the floor at the foot of one of the beds....wouldn't want to go in there with a uv light!

The bathroom was large and clean. The bed was comfortable but based on the stains on the floor we slept in the sleeping bags we brought. It was a place to sleep.

Nice staff and they did what they could to make us feel...
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

When we got there the room they gave us was nothing like any of the pictures provided. The bed felt like it was worn out and from the 90's and actually left our backs in pain. The good thing was the front desk was more than happy to change our room, they first switched our room to another one which also had a bad bed then they finally switched our room to one that actually looked like the pictures and the bed was comfortable. The A.C didn't work and they switched it for a new one the next day. So as long as you ask for a room like the one in the picture then it is considered a nice stay.

Nice staff and they did what they could to make us feel comfortable. Also, clean pool.

The pool.

The night feont counter person is very bad plus they charged more money the tyhsy said and hos explenation was its booking responsibility no our this is the correct information I told him the I never have any problems with other hotel reserve try booking just with this one he said I don't care this is the price paid o I have more people waiting.

The pool.

This Days Inn needs a on site review by Days Inn organization

Room not very clean, noisy air conditioning unit. Overall not very clean with a run down type of appearance.

The property is pretty much run down, you can see that there is a minimal amount of upkeep to this Days Inn. I would recommend that Days Inn organization due some type of on site review,

I'll try not to stay here in my next visit to this area.

Based on the pictures on line it looked real nice. Upon arrival what a disappointment. The exterior was old broken down dump looking. The parking lot was in crubles. They touted free breakfast. We got to the dining area about 9:30 on a Sunday morning and they were closing the area. When we walked in they offered to let us take some rolls, etc. out of paper bags being taken out of the room employee. We ateto breakfast after we checked out. For what we got the price was way out of line.

Reasonably clean

Our stay there was very poor.

Our room was full of mold and mildew. They changwd our room the second night. Suppose to be nonsmoking , smelled like smoke. I'm concerned about my health because I,started coufhing after being in that room. They would give me 20% off but I dont feel that is enough . Breakfast was not very good either.