Reviews of Days Inn by Wyndham Hillsborough 2 stars

5.3

5.7

5.3

6.1

Property looked as if it installed upgrades without upgrading the entire property. (Lots of patchwork which makes the place look cheap.) Street lamp right outside the window (it was just outside our reach if we leaned out the window), Blackout curtains didn't close all the way. Pool was open but just past the fence for the pool was essentially the dumping ground for all the discarded furniture. That is not appropriate.

Bed was comfortable. Not terribly expensive.

I specifically got this room because they had a pool. I had my son with me along with my friend and her daughter and we promised the kids we would let them swim. However when I asked about the pool, I was told that the pool was closed. It was like 85 degrees and sunny. It rained maybe about an hour before we arrived briefly and lightly. But then I noticed there were people in the pool but at this time I had already sent my friend to pick up food for our kids and the 3 of them left out. By the time they came back it was around 6:30 and the pool closed at 7:30 and the front desk person told me they reopened it. No point in putting them in the pool for less than an hour. The entire hotel smelled like an ash tray despite the no smoking signs scattered everywhere. Also there were ants in our room and they had a guy come in and spray. The sink was also clogged in the bathroom.

I didn’t like anything about this hotel other than the fact that I had a great view of the pool that we were told we couldn’t use and watched other people jump right in.

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The room was dirty even before we check in, trash under the bed. The base of the bed had dirt. The back of the beds had trash, it looked like it has not been clean for awhile. The mattress was sooo uncomfortable worst nights ever.

Nothing about the hotel

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Extremely dirty. Rust on the handles in the shower along with mold dust everywhere. Microwave rusted. Disgusting. Breakfast was terrible. Pool closed at 7pm we was asked to leave when there was at least 10people in the area, it doesnt even get dark until 9pm, along with the resturant was only opened from mon to thursday.

The beds had a new mattress so it was at least a comfortable night sleep.

Mattress not comfortable,pillows too squishy.The continental breakfast was a joke,horrible coffee,juice,cold cereal,oatmeal packets,white&wheat bread,english muffins and cold tiny donuts..horrible!

It had ants. I found ants in the bed. On the counter. On window sill. Something must be done.

Besides whats above . I enjoyed the stay bed was very comfortable.

• King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Wouldn’t recommend very dirty smelly , fillthy , staff did not bother to do there job duties , no one bothered to come in and clean for my stay there , kept going back and forth to desk no assistance what so ever . Second day of my stay woke up with an arm full of black spots no sure what exactly but the bed seemed to have prints of bug bites . Very disappointment as well as my partner not recommendable at all

Absolutely nothing , nowhere near what it looked like in pictures

The room we're filthy! Blood on curtains and chair. Tape covering whole in the bathtub. I booked for three nights, however I found a new hotel after the first night. People were in and out of the room next to me all night. At times very loud banging and raised voices.

Nothing. I felt very uneasy there.

• Deluxe King Suite

The toilet did not flush which we didn’t find out until hours after we had already settled in. We had to fill the ice bucket up with water and pour it in the toilet to get it to flush. The coffee pot was extremely dusty and we found a wallet right by the side of the bed which gave us the impression that the room wasn’t thoroughly cleaned. The breakfast offered consisted of just cereal, instant oatmeal packets, toast, coffee, juice and milk, nothing hot.

The room had potential. It was spacious and had a nice set up.

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Well they are never accomadating when it comes to early check in or 2 hour check out. For the price it is a great place

They made it a non smoking facility

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

More parking and a specific area for dogs to go to the bathroom.

The staff were all friendly and professional. The room was clean and had more amenities than I expected. My check in was late at night but they were very nice. I was there for a dog show and was pleased to find such a nice pet friendly hotel so close to the show and at such a great price.

• Double Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

No proper breakfast, only bread, cereals & cofee. Atleast we expect an egg or omelete. The staff at the reception was a bit rude. Anything you ask manager has to come. When will the manger come the answer isn’t I don’t know? Then why the hell the reception is there at all only to collect the money? Not even a complimentary water , we had to pay 1.25 usd for 1/2 a litre of water . Horrible hotel

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Our room had a heavy odor of Clorox Bleach. The furniture, especially the night table, telephone, clock, etc. had not been dusted in quite a long time and was very dusty.

The beds were comfortable, and the room was very quite.

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Room had LARGE cobwebs all around ceiling area. (See attached pic) Inside of window was filthy, couldn't see clearly outside. Bed coverings were stained. Bathroom had a large insect, possibly a cockroach, on floor under sink. Also, a smaller insect crawling on outside of tub. Another insect on counter in room. Coffee maker in room did not work. Entire hotel needed maintenance and cleaning, nasty smells in hallways, dust all over every flat surface, including in lobby breakfast area, everything very old and battered including the breakfast tables and chairs which had torn upholstery.

The bed was comfortable. Shower worked OK

First they said they didnt have my reservation, then they charged me morw than my reservation. The room was dorty and smelled like weed. The bathroom as well smelled like someone just got gigh in it. Im so annoued. The receptionist was so rude. Breakfast smelled like burt tar. I will never again stay here. And im super annoyed qith booking.com that i had to pay more than what was guaranteed to me.

Absolutely nothing!

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Some of the facilities need to be improved. The breakfast needs more options.

Nothing fancy. But with friendly staff and comfortable set-up, the stay is what value-for-money is.

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The toilet seat was held on by only one screw. Every time someone would sit down, they would slip to one side almost losing their balance. How could the toilet have been cleaned without environmental services not noticing.

We just needed a bed for the night so the hotel did meet our needs. The furniture was very worn but I saw what looked liked the furniture was in the process of being replaced.

• King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

That the staff member working gave us 3 different rooms before we were actually able to settle in for the night. The first room was taken and we couldn't get into it. Second room had paint buckets all over the place and the third room we walked in on 2 men sleeping.

I liked how quiet the hotel was

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Not much real food for breakfast… Some fruit would have been nice. Other than that, pretty good.

The staff was friendly and the bed was very comfortable.

• Double Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

The room smelled like cigarettes.also there were stains and cigarettes burns on the sheets.also it had said breakfast was included.there wasn't much to choose from.only toast,english muffins and cereal.

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Room was old and dirty staff was very rude the manager was even worst.very rude n disrespectful he should be fired!!!!!toilet was always broken house keeping did a horrible job with cleaning! Wouldn't recommend this place for even a dog!!!!!

Nothing!!!!!

Room and Halls we're filthy. Halls filled with trash and old mattresses. Only one day of room service out of four. Hallway carpets covered with debris and hadn't been vacuumed for days.

Reasonable rate

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

How stingy the front desk manager was with coffee and helping us with issues like a broken lock which only part of it was fixed. The room ended up making my allergies and my son's allergies act up because we are both allergic to mold. We well never stay at this days in again. Not to meantion the maintenance worker telling us if we use the towels to while up food again they won't give us clean towels (I have two small kids who spill stuff all the time I am not just going to leave it there for someone else to clean especially when they didn't even clean the room that well when we first arrived. My daughter ended up finding a pill on the floor(she is one almost two could have fatten it) I found two others in the end table next to our bed and some other garbage when we first checked it and food on the dresser thing which I had to clean a pond arrival. I still thanked the maid after each time she entered out room which was only a few times due to my husband working night and her apparently being to busy to clean after 11am which is when he get up normally. I would not recommend this to a friend. We wouldn't have stayed so long it it hadn't been so close to my husband's work. After this last week I well gladly drive 30 or so minutes to find a hotel that might cost more but be less stressful on our family. We well be in hotels for the next month but anything is better then the rudeness of the manager and Maintenance guy. It take alot for me to complain and I hate to be a pain but someone needs to retrain them on proper Customer service and dealing with people in the hotel.

I loved how friendly all of the front desk was. Everyone one that I saw in the morning was always nice and happy to help with anything I needed except for the manager who apparently worked the front desk at times (go figure you would think he would have been the best most are) I don't expect it to be perfectly clean but finding pills on the floor or around the room that could harm my children are a big no no. Also molding under a poorly fixed tub is not okay either. The toilet was never fixed either which was like that when we checked in. Like I said before I hate to burden people so most things I keep to myself but everything added up.

Claims to be renovated but bedding is old/tired/stained. Furniture same. Heating system is older and noisy

Convenience to where we needed to be

It was convenient to where I was visiting. This is the only hotel in the area. If there was another I would try that one instead. It is extremely out dated. It did have comfortable beds. The pillows though must have been 20 years old. Also, I knew it was a pet friendly hotel, however, usually in these hotels there are certain rooms that the hotel provide that are allergy friendly as well. When I called to inquire about this they said they had no such rooms. That was very disappointing.

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

the rest of the staff are not helpful and no customer service orientation. The washer and dryer are very dirty we had to wash and sanitize ourselves. The breakfast is poor

Only Wil is pleasant and trying to help.

Shabby, and not so clean, breakfast is pretty awful. Some very “shady”looking customers. First night I was there, I was up until 2A as my neighbors were very loud and.......frisky.

The location is very convenient. The nightly rates very affordable and the staff pleasant. Free Wi-fi. Restaurant attached to the premises and open M-Th.

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Breakfast could've been better. Pillows could've been sturdier. Curtains needed repair. Ice bucket was old and stained. Furniture was scratched up. Needed More towels and TP.

• King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Staff was not friendly or helpful and didn't mind leaving you waiting at the front desk. Rooms were disgusting. Hair in the bed and on the tables. Room smelled like cigarettes and throw up. Cigarette burns and dried blood on sheets.

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Cigarette burns on bedding. Holes and stains on curtains. Clogged toilet. Sticky spills on all surfaces! Dirty fridge. Carpets not vacumed.

NOTHING

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The bed was on the hard side, but comfortable enough. The pillows felt like they were made of cotton balls. The desk and dresser looked like they were picked up from the curb. They needed refinishing badly. Top of little fridge was dirty, and the coffee and accompaniments were just thrown on top of the microwave. Overall, the room looked clean, but my guess is that the cheaper rooms are all like this....cheap.

"See above"

We booked 2 beds & were stuck with king room.."All we have left!" They brought up a mattress no frame so someone had another place to sleep...we were fairly comfortable but a lil inconvenienced...breakfast was ok but no organized way of serving...too lil space 2 eat ,

• Business Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Breakfast is really poor. Toast, fruit loops and coffee basically. I would have liked maid service every day without having to ask for it.

Inexpensive, but clean. Location was what I needed.

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The bedspread and sheets had several cigarette burns/holes in them (the room was otherwise clean). No coffee was ready at breakfast. We were given keys to an occupied room. The blinds had a big hole.

Close to several restaurants/shops/grocery stores. Decent enough for a one-night stay.

I fell very hard and hurt myself very badly in the back parking lot because of cracks, holes & divets through the whole back lot, my knee and leg were torn open and bleeding, I also hit my hip and my head. The "Manager" Mike Bhoola didn't even ask me if I was OK, didn't offer any first aid help, did absolutely NOTHING to help me! When I asked him "What do you do when a Guest gets hurt on your property?" he shrugged his shoulders and said "Nothing. We don't do anything" and walked away from me!!!!! This kid Mike is an idiot! I don't know why he's the Manager, he's NEVER there and doesn't ever resolve any problems AND blatantly lies to your face. He should be fired!

I like the bathrooms, they are large, have a good sized counter space and the shower heads are good; however the room I stayed in this time had a shower that would not drain and pooled water at my feet.

The guests and House Keeping especially, SLAM THE ROOM DOORS AS THEY GO IN AND OUT, EVERY 30 SECONDS OR SO, WHILE THEY'RE CLEANING!!!! - IT IS SO LOUD AND ANNOYING, I DON'T UNDERSTANDING WHY THEY DON'T PROP THE DOOR OPEN WITH THEIR CART OR SOMETHING INSTEAD OF DISTURBING THE PEACE OF OTHER GUESTS. IT IS VERY, VERY LOUD AND ANNOYING.

Didn't eat any breakfast there.

• Business King Room - Non-Smoking

Corridor was stinking and exhaust was pulling foul smell back to room Got room changed only when I said I will cancel reservation

Nothing to like in this place

Pet friendly only last a week. Then they got strict about have a pet. Very big fee! No washer/dryer working on every level, never got in touch with manager, cleaning services were rough in the beginning, breakfast SUCKED, smoke smell was everywhere in the hotel, pool closes very early, and none of the staff was ever on the same page!

I like that it was a convenient location. I also like that I was pet friendly.

• Business King Room - Non-Smoking

Badly needs updating. Front desk staff did not understand English (when I asked if I could have a late checkout, he actually checked me out of the room!)

• Business King Room - Non-Smoking

The first room had large watermarks on the ceiling, and the tiles looked like they were about to fall down. The toilet seat was loose. Despite being a non-smoking room, the linen on the bed had several cigarette burns, and large stains. The pillows were too small for the covers, and very flat. The fridge and microwave were dirty. The room access key did not work, and I had to be let in by the manager each time. Quickly moved to another room. The second room, also non-smoking, had more cigarette burns in the linen, as well as some stains, and the same, too small pillows. The fridge was dirty, the furniture was badly scratched and damaged, and the cupboards were very dirty inside. There was also something that looked like a bloodstain on the shower curtain. The room access key did not work for the entire first day. The towels were a mix of new and soft, and very old and worn, and some even had a couple of holes. The breakfast consisted of Fruitloops, Raisin Bran, white and brown bread that could be toasted in the single two slice toaster, some stale looking English muffins that never appeared to get eaten, apple or orange juice, butter, grape jelly, and coffee. Every. Single. Day.

The staff were generally very friendly and helpful, except for the Sunday night manager, who was neither helpful or very interested. It was made up for by the week day manager, who was excellent, and very friendly.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

Hotel itself and rooms could use updating. Shower walls were rough and had some dark spots above the enclosure. The AC in our room leaked water onto the carpet, so the room had a wet smell to it. Breakfast was disappointing. Selection was very limited and not refreshed in a timely fashion. Pool itself was nice but there were just 2 old busted lounges near the pool when we arrived. Gate and door to pool both needed attention

The rooms were clean, pool was nice

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I felt the spring in the mattress . My room was right near the lobby which had alot of traffic.The blankets looked and felt wore out .

Ease of chech-in . The process took a few minutes .Clerk was very friendly and answered each question very well.

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""Breakfast

Good location, fair price

• Business King Room - Non-Smoking

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""Poor breakfast. Very old linens and furniture.

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Wow. I could list a million things that were negative about this place! First of all, our keys to our room would not work. The receptionist told us to 'pull the handle of the door as we tried to use the key card and try the key card 5-10 times.' Still didn't work every time we had to get in. A man was standing at our door, ready to paint inside our room one time when we were walking to our hotel room. There was a wet paint sign hanging on the wall. And a huge splotch of obvious paint. The room was dirty. The furniture was old and gross. The receptionist was incredibly unhelpful and rude. The breakfast was terrible. And to top it all off, another guest tried two times in the night to get into our room, because they as well had a key card with our room number on it. The staff was double booked our room, and the people who tried to get into our room had been there the night before and had apparently left their luggage in our room. It seemed that perhaps housekeeping had thrown out their luggage (?) and the guests couldn't find their stuff. The front desk receptionist called our room at midnight and 7am to ask about the luggage after the guests also tried to get into our room. What a fiasco!

Pretty much the only highlight of this stay was a friendly maintenance man...and the price of the hotel. Other than that, I couldn't really list anything else positive. We enjoyed the pool, but it seemed to just be filled with a hose and was freezing (and had bugs in it).

• Business Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I had to change rooms because of bugs. Went to next room that room had bugs.woke up with bites,also my son and boyfriend had bites. Now I believe I bought the bugs home with me

The only thing I liked was the pool

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The pool was not open, under Construction in the summertime air conditioner in the room wasn't working help try to tell us it would get cooler we waited 3 hours before we request another room room keypad code for both rooms didn't work we were locked out after we came back from dinner, no one was at the desk when we left to turn the keys in to, no one was around anywhere. We didn't have anything for breakfast because it was my husband, myself and 4 boys and there was no where to sit and eat. So I had to buy them breakfast before their lacrosse game even tho breakfast was included. I am pretty sure we will not stay at another Days Inn and time soon. We stayed at a Days Inn in Bridgewater,NJ the end of June and a bad stay with a dirt room with French fries under the bed and nothing for breakfast, again I had to buy the boys food before their lacrosse game.No one at the front desk wanted to hear about it. So we are not happy with Days Inn.

• Business King Room - Non-Smoking

We booked a king size bed and got a room with two full beds. The beds and pillows were so uncomfortable and the AC didn't seem to cool the room. The place is very run down and dingy.

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Both days we were not provided with enough towels. We had 3 people and 2 towels. We were told the laundry was not done yet. This was at 11:15 pm! Our room was dirty. walking from the bed to the bathroom dirtied the soles of our feet! The bathroom had black mold around the faucet and on the shower stall corners. the toilet was not clean. I wiped it down with antibacterial wipes. The counter in front of the mirror was sticky. We were told there were no other rooms available. I should not have had to clean my hotel room before using it! $231.00 for this room for 2 nights felt like being robbed.

liked the coffee that's about it. There were no eggs. Most breakfast food was gone by 7:30am There is a sign on the hot water that says don't touch. How then can you get hot oatmeal or tea? When I asked the desk I was answered with a very rude tone that obviously I didn't see the RED handle. When the red handle has a sign over it that says don't touch, most people won't.

-Tv didn't work most of the time -Laundry out of order and not free as advertised. -Breakfast...what breakfast?? -Room had a funny smell at first. -Carpets in hallway needs a vacuum. -Door to room difficult to unlock. -Curtain in room is full of holes.

My room was nice and big, bed was clean.

• Double Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Didn't like much except for the price....

Not much other guest were loud the pool is NEVER open breakfast area is WAY to small the Oriental guest are EXTREMELY RUDE and SELFISH they leave NOTHING for the other guest to eat ....totally HORRIBLE !

The one Horrible thing is that people SLAM their doors!! at all hours of the morning and night! They should have placards on each room door saying "Please don't slam your doors as there are other guests resting and Sleeping!" or install a pressure spring on the doors so they close gently and quietly like a screen door at home.

Didn't eat breakfast. The one Horrible thing was that people SLAM their doors!! at all hours of the morning and night! They should have placards on each room door saying "Please don't slam your doors as there are other guests resting and Sleeping!" or install a pressure spring on the doors so they close gently and quietly like a screen door at home.

• Business Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Pool was a cement home with brown leaves and no water in the middle of July. There was an 18 inch water damage hole in the ceiling of our room and water damage all the way down the walls with a mold smell. Breakfast was 2 cold cereals, thick oatmeal or white/wheat toast - that's all. The hotel smelt like mold and smoke, no fresh air. The furniture was mismatched pieces, stained and in very poor condition

Entry/lobby looked nice

• King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

I requested non-smoking room, it smelled of stale smoke. The restaurant was not open. The pool was under construction! I would not have booked this had I known all of this. The carpet was damp. There was NO continental breakfast! Cold cereal, hot oatmeal, pastry, toast that you had to do yourself! Coffee and Tea big deal! No eggs, meat, French toast, waffles or pancakes!!! I'm sure I forgot something, I will let you know. I remembered one thing, the Sunday morning person behind the desk was not responsive to my greeting of "Good Morning" I need you to seriously consider a refund of some kind! The fellow on Saturday afternoon was kind

Not much

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

This hotel needs to be updated. Although the service was good the overall facility was old and dinghy ! They could also add some things to the breakfast like scrambled eggs and bacon.

• Reviewed: 15 June 2017

There were full trash bags, food containers, dirty sheets in the hallways and this was around 7pm. My bathroom had such a strong odor of bleach I needed to prop the door open to breathe. The curtain covering my window had a large hole in it and there was no way for me to cover it. And, when I checked out the receptionist didn't even ask about my stay. I will never stay at this location again!

Nothing the motel was terrible

• King Room -Smoking

used condoms in the bedside table, and a jackhammer working at 7am outside my window on the hotels pool to wake me up. other than that it was about what you expect for the price, nothing wrong, bed was a little stiff but that's no big deal.

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

It was horrific... The molding was coming off the walls. The bathroom mirror & furniture were scratched, worn and outdated. We found old cutlery behind the dresser. The entire place smelled like stale take-out; fridge had a bad odor. The tv was outdated with a fuzzy picture. When you turned on the shower, the faucet continued to run while the shower head was on with no water pressure. The first two days, we received no room service; had to call & go to front desk to request fresh towels and new bedsheets. The front desk staff was friendly but slow and confused when asked questions.

Inexpensive but you get what you pay for

• Reviewed: 3 June 2017

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

This hotel has a pathetic bar and breakfast On a scale of 1 to 100 we would rate the free breakfast offered as a 25 And overall rate a 20 dumpy Clientle was lots of cheap foreigners Pass / run from this dog

• Reviewed: 1 June 2017

• King Room -Smoking

The burger was extremely salty and I received the wrong order of wings. Also the toilet tank didn't have a cover at all it was just left open and the comforter had alot of holes in it.

Our food came fairly quick and the room was decent.

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

We had a two nite stay and the first room wasn't clean on arrival, the second room appeared clean but low and behold about 230 am we were getting not by bed bugs. The staff moved us to another room which was decent, but management never addressed the matter. I kept trying to talk to someone and all they could tell me was they text him with know response from him, the next story was he's out of town and he'll reach out on Monday... I'm still waiting... Never again will I stay at such a place... poor management..

The location was very convenient

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Pool was closed, no waffles, bed was hard and bouncy, furniture old and some pieces were repainted and looked bad. They put me over the lounge, and the motel wasn't full even. Private his and hers baby shower, I could hear the music beating still at 11:30 at night

wish there were muffins or waffles, or fruit or yogurt.....they had hot oatmeal, cold cereal watered down orange juice and white toast and wheat english muffins

• Reviewed: 20 April 2017

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Well, this property is very "tired". The rooms are a bit shabby, and the property could be cleaner. Breakfast was fair....weak coffee, oatmeal was like wall paper paste, toast, fruit loops and Raisin Bran. As a single woman traveling, I felt that some of the " guests" were a bit sketchy. In fact one man followed me from the elevator to outside my room. I took evasive actions and reported it to the staff ( who did not speak English). Frankly, I usually stay at Hyatt House but had to go cheap on this trip to NJ.

I certainly liked the price and the location is very convenient.

• Reviewed: 14 April 2017

• Double Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Mold in the bathroom shower over showered. Breakfast was not much of a consideration at all. Poor

Very friendly staff at the desk. Very Helpful and welcoming

• Business King Room - Non-Smoking

It is walking distance to a pub but on a highway so not totally safe. Hotel was not clean. Breakfast included was most limited I've ever experienced. Bar/Restaurant attached to hotel was never opened during our.

• Reviewed: 23 March 2017

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Facilities a bit worn. I was assigned 2 rooms before finding a third room where the entry card & toilet worked. The cash machine was broken, & the chef was out sick in the bar. Dinner offerings were very limited! Breakfast area was small, but nice. The food was very limited, & the hot cereal & coffee weren't ready when I went there a little after 6 a.m. The entry off 206 is confusing & I bypassed the hotel by accident.

It was clean & very quiet. I slept well. The staff were very nice & accomodating -- without exception. Good people!

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Breakfast was disappointing just pieces of toast very ungratifying

People and owners were nice rooms ok bedding a little outdated but comfortable terrible breakfast I would stay there again

• Reviewed: 20 January 2017

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I reserved a non smoking rooms and the room we got smelled like an ashtray so much so that I didn't want to keepmy bags in the room becausethey would smell like them

• Reviewed: 12 October 2016

the furniture and rooms were pretty run down. We had to ask for a new room because the the fire room had damaged cabinets in it. zThe breakfast was very poor.

• Reviewed: 5 October 2016

• King Room -Smoking

This place was horrible. The smell was horrid. The 1st room I got the bed sheets were dirty and has dust all over it. I asked to change the room thankfully I was able to but not once did the person apologize. Just kinda made me feel as if I was wrong for asking for a cleaned room.

I liked nothing about this place. Never will I be here again and never suggest it to anyone. If anyone asks about I'm going to tell them how horrible it was. Not worth the money at all. The people weren't friendly and didn't care when I told them about the unclean sheets. Horrible stay, waste of money. Should of spent that money wisely and not at this place. 2.5 rating is not worth this place either def a zero.

• Reviewed: 22 September 2016

• Business King Room - Non-Smoking

Continental breakfast doesn't include donuts from a box! The breakfast was just bread, cereal, donuts (the ones they sell in the supermarket with the 3 flavors: chocolate, plain and powdered) water down oatmeal, juice and coffee! NO eggs, NO bacon, NO sausage. They didn't even have toiletries no toothpaste no tooth brushes. Never stayed in a Days Inn hotel and this happened to me!

absolutely nothing!

• Reviewed: 22 September 2016

• Business Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

YOU NEED TO REFURBISH!! The hotel is very dated and needs new furnishings...The cleaning staff could use some more training.

It was definitely worth the money. Staff was very friendly as well.

This room was in terrible shape! Mold, mildew, missing caulk, shredded carpet, furniture that was scraped and banged. Bedspread that was stained. The pool was missing coping and tiles, needs to be completely resurfaced. Restaurant was closed both days I was there and breakfast was barely tolerable. This hotel should not be allowed to use the Days Inn flag.

The staff did a good job of being cheerful for such a hotbed of legitimate customer complaints.

• Reviewed: 8 September 2016

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Dirty Bed, AC was extremely Bed, Breakfast was only Coffee and some Croissant which was not eatable. Extra bed was totally broken. I will never recommend family to stay in such dirty hotel. I wish one of the Booking.com person should stay with his/her family. I am ready to pay. Booking.com objective is to just add the hotel irrelevant hotels are good to stay or not, what they mention in the site is correct or not. I have extremely bed experience using booking.com which I am going to share in a separate mail.

• King Room -Smoking

Nobody was at the desk when I got there, and no apology was proffered from the help when they arrived. The room needed air freshener. My non-smoking room smelled as if smoking may have taken place in the recent past.

The price including breakfast was hard to beat. TV was clear with many channels. Bathtub was nice and big. Room was fairly large.

Browse Days Inn by Wyndham Hillsborough traveller photo gallery