Reviews of Days Inn by Wyndham Long Island City 2 stars

#87 of 108 hotels in Queens

6.2

5.3

• Reviewed: 15 October 2018

the location was good because the metro station was really...
    • Standard King Room - Smoking

Breakfast was very poor. The hotel need some restoration because the smell was very bad ,the room doors barely close and the interior really old and consumed

the location was good because the metro station was really near

• Reviewed: 10 October 2018

Worst ever staying.
    • Standard King Room - Smoking

Got a smoking room which meant I couldn’t sleep for the first 2 nights until I got another. But then all my clothes smelled cigarette. Very very very slow internet. Bad breakfast with not enough tables/chairs for all guests, which meant that most had to stand. Wanted to leave laundry, got info from receptionist that it cost around 1$ per kg. Left one pair of jeans and paid 16.5$ since there was a minimum of which I hadn’t been informed. Could have bought new for that money. Not only that but I had to walk 1.5km (3Km both ways) to get my clothes which I got them with one days delay. Plumping making noice constantly, like all quests were flushing in my room. The elevator making a loud sound every time stopping at the floor informing all guests about it! Luckily it was so hopelessly slow that it didn’t happen so often. But then was the train passing and the incredible noisy avenues on both sides. I have travelled in 40 countries many in Africa and this is the worst experience of all time. PS. It is my first time writing a bad review in my whole life

• Reviewed: 5 October 2018

Very basic hotel with very basic breakfast, unpleasant cigarrette smell
    • Standard King Room - Smoking

The room was smelly and somebody was definitely smoked there before (but I have booked non-smoking room), there were awful black stains on the wall and bed sheet did not feel clean. The shower wasn't working and had to take bath everyday instead, bathtub wasn't clean. People smoked on the corridors at nights and the next door neighbors were very unpleasant and noisy through the night.

The location of the property was great with an easy access to Manhattan, metro station approx 3 min away.

• Reviewed: 26 September 2018

Confusing to find but good stay. I’d recommend it.
    • Standard King Room - Smoking

It’s on a corner with the entrance at the back so it was difficult to find, but everything else was good. It’s a budget hotel, so I didn’t expect anything fancy, and it had everything I needed, thanks!

• Reviewed: 26 September 2018

The worst experience I have ever had staying at a hotel.

The pictures posted do not come close to what the facility actually looks like. The furniture is damaged and old, the sheets in our room were dirty, the smell was very foul. Very disappointed.Oh and the window in our room was broken, needless to say we got no sleep from having to hear sirens, and traffic all night long. We were originally given a room in the basement, which is where we met with the unpleasant smell, something along the lines of mold, and just out right dirty. When we complained to the front desk they told us they only had one room on the 6th floor that was a smoking room and the window was broken, my husband and I do not smoke but sad to say that was a way better smell then what we endured in the basement. Moreover in front of our room in the basement we were welcomed by a large bin of dirty laundry, along with a trash can filled with garbage (pictures will be attached). Our sheets in the room on the 6th floor were filled with stains. This place does not deserve a 2 star rating let alone 8 out of 10.

Not that fair.

Price.

Well, room smelled a lot of smoke. Breakfast could be verter. The most important room was overpriced. Elevator was out of service and had to carry my luggage all the 6 floors down. Room was not cleaned and WiFi service stop servicing.

Lowered expectations

The elevator (only one) kept breaking down, ice machine only on basement level, room very small for the money. Furniture looks like from a thrift shop, very old and out dated.

Location was great for trains. Breakfast was better than expected, some hotfood choices. PARKING WAS FREE!

Reasonable hotel

Wi-Fi (internet) was very slow. Door closer of each guest room needs to be adjusted since many of the doors, if not all of them, were being slammed and making huge noise.

Good accimmodation for what the inn was designed.

While the location was very good for transportation, buses and subway, it was isolated with no restaurants near the hotel open in the evening. Fortunately, there is a large 7/11 next door to fill the gap. At 36th street on Queens Blvd there is a nice Ecuadorian restaurant, Rincon Malania.

Overall, staying at Days Inn met all of my needs during my 8 days in New York. The room was functional and amenities more than adequate. The breakfast area was good and the offerings extensive.

Friendly staff.

Friendly staff..Facility close to an all night convenience store..Easily accessible even to non New Yorkers who need to be on 1st Avenue for business.

4.0
    It was anxiety producing.
    • Standard King Room - Smoking

The man behind the desk insisted that I give him my debit card, although the room amount had already been removed from my bank account, I was charged twice. Situation was only resolved after numerous phone calls, including one with bank.

The bed was comfortable.

Could be cleaner and better maintained
    • Standard King Room - Smoking

Smell of smoking in corridor. Broken window frame allowed traffic noise to enter room. Noisy bathroom fan. I didn't sleep.

Good location. Near train station. Nice employees.

Good price, good location, happy first time NYC traveler.

Only about 5 parking spots but we were lucky enough to get one!

Price was right and very close to public transit. Spent 1 day in NYC and was able to see it all. Free parking!!!!

staff were very nice and helpful, comfy bed.

The breakfast was poor. The door was broken. Maybe the worst internet in NYC. I had a hotspot that worked well. Very small and noisy rooms. The building is right next to the train track and the room gets too noisy in the night. Generally its an overpriced hotel. For the price i paid (1390$) for 9 nights i had higher expectations..(no refund).

staff were very nice and helpful, comfy bed.

Diaster.
    • Standard King Room - Smoking

No internet connection. In anticipation of your question "Want to write a genuinely useful review?' at the end of this rating document: I would be delighted to make constructive suggestions and write a GENUINELY USEFUL REVIEW but it is obvious to me that the DaysInn brand, its management and its owners are too lazy to check on the basics and probably won't even bother to read these words. At best they will make a non-human response.

Local Hidden Gem IN LIC , Needs Some Inprovement
    • Standard King Room - Smoking

The breakfast is absolutely unsatisfactory. The only hot food they seem to serve are some sort of powdered eggs with danishes and flavorless coffee. Raisin Bread and Pre-Ordered Assorted Danishes along with coffee is all you're getting as far as breakfast at this hotel. During my stay the elevator wasn't working and smoking rooms are only located on the 6th floor. A microwave would have been great seeing that there's a mini fridge.

The room was a decent size. Very small but intimate. The king size bed is very spacious accompanied with 4 soft small pillows. I would recommend asking for another blanket/comforter, as it does get cold in the room sometimes. The bathroom is very appealing, and the complimentary toiletries in the bathroom are essential. Central/ Air and heat is included .

Never again here
    • Standard King Room - Smoking

The worst experience i ever have in a hotel. the room was dirty when we got in with food and drinks from the previous customer i guess the switch us rooms but at that point doesn't make a different. The are vending machines was broken and when we ask the front desk what to do their answer was "oh the machine is not ours we don't control it" In general it is a very dirty and unpleasant hotel.

Never seen how bad customer service like this place.

Disrespectful stuff in front before even check in. I’m pregnant and literally this stuff made me cry. Didn’t even trying to help or listen. Next day I heard argument other customers was complaining to same stuff that I had problem with. Same disrespecting to the customer. She acts up and this front guy called the cops on her. But I think he should be arrested. If he certainly help her in professional way she didn’t have to act up crazy. Cleaning lady came in room without knocking on the door. The other young girl works at front desk talking to her bf all the time in front desk. Nothing to do. I paid for 6nights but didn’t stay till checkout. Never will come back.

Easy to deal with for the night
    • Standard King Room - Smoking

There was only one elevator for all six floors including the lobby . You would be waiting for 5 minutes for the elevator to show up on your floor . The shower’s water pressure was horrible . The room was extremely small and there was no microwave .

The bed comforbility and room decor was very nice . The bathroom was spacious along with the essentials . I was ecstatic about the complimentary shower cap .

....

No iron. less then half a roll of toilet paper. tv broken, no batteris in the remote as well. light broken.

Nothing.... they have a smoking room if you want to smoke indoor.

• Reviewed: 15 December 2017

I had a wonderful time, safe and close to my Son's appartment at a reasonible price.

The room was too small for the bed and the desk and desk chair. I had to climb over the bed to get behind the desk chair. I understand space is premium and for such an easy walk to my family's appartment at such a reasonible price it was not a huge inconvenience. I wish the elevator had not broken and I didn't have to find a way to get my suitcase down the stairs to catch my phane home. But, it worked when I got there and that would have been harder having to carry the suitcase up the stairs.

The breakfast was generous and hot. The location and visibility were amazing. Thanks again for the safe stay. The staff was always friendly and I felt safe. I understand space is premium and for such an easy walk to my family's appartment at such a reasonible price, the space limits and the elevator were not a huge inconvenience.

It was a good, affordable place to stay while visiting New York.

Our door was broken and didn't lock properly, room was really small.

The staff were really pleasant and friendly. We were in comfortable walking distance from good restaurants.We were able to park the car on the property.

I feel it was overpriced. There was no book/folder in the room explaining where anything was.
    • Standard King Room - Smoking

The housekeeping staff were always on the phone. carpets needed vacuuming. my floor smelt like marijuana. the elevator was down for over an hour and I had to walk up the 6 flights with groceries. Towels are too small, amenities were lacking. Breakfast was cold, except for the oatmeal. never saw an ice machine. Outlets were falling apart in my room. Fire hazard!

The front desk day staff were very nice and helpful.

It was ok stay

Surrounding is not the best, it is noisy and not cozy at all but if you know that and you are ready for adventure, it works fine.

I had very little expectation and therefore, I was relativelly happy with my stay. It is basic, sleep over place. I must say everything went smooth and the staff was helpful and nice. Good location close to subway station.

Was confortable and silent for sleeping.

Only spent time for rest and sleep Could not check everything else.

Was surprise breakfast included eggs sausage and pastries. Not the usual continental breakfast.

Not happy and not worth the price.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

We were given smoking rooms which were not properly ventilated and manager was not at all bothered. He just said that's how the rooms are and cannot do anything about it. The building is right next to the train track and the room gets too noisy in the night since trains are running all night.

Was a little over priced and poor in many ways, but the staff and location will likely see me again.
    • Standard King Room - Smoking

The previous reviews about the elevator and the wifi being slow are accurate. Could barely check email, fortunately I had a hotspot that worked well. The rooms looks as though they stopped halfway through a refresh, the bathroom style was good; but the rest of the room was dated ot had drawers that were in serious need of replacing. The TV was dated even though it was an LCD; but some channels either did not come in or had ghosting from other channels. the carpet, although I am sure was cleaned or vacuumed regularly, was well past its service life and had some old stains. Really needs a good steaming at least. The bed is hit or miss, if you fall asleep and stay near the edges you will be fine, but if you end up in the middle, expect a sore back in the morning.

The view was decent. pretty good sound proofing on the windows to block the train and street noise. The front desk staff were great all things considered, I liked the personal touch when leaving or returning and without missing a beat the woman at the front desk referred to me by name. With all the shortcomings, the personal touch negated any issues I had. The location in great. A few blocks and you are on a train. There is also a few food options nearby and some interesting sights. I had the option to stay at more familiar hotels that I know are of a better quality for less but the location was perfect and the staff kept me happy all things considered.

Terrible. Ill health and no sleep

I had to clean the bath before I could use it. Every surface was so dusty it was so gross. I had really bad asthma during the night. Asked for the room to be cleaned the next morning and it was not. Asked again and it was half done. One day the room was not cleaned at all. The elevator made an unnecessary noise which also kept us awake all night beeping really loudly every single time it was used. Do not stay here. The days inn moto of clean is not true. Ruined our holiday that we worked so hard for. I know it's only two star, but it should at least be clean even though basic. I will be making a formal complaint and not trusting bookings.com again. A few photos below that do not show how bad it was. See photo of days inn moto. If we could have got our money back we would have gone else where but we were trapped in by your conditions.

Our 7 nights in Days Inn - Sept/Oct 2017

They did not have a place to store your luggage on the last day of our stay so don't book a late flight unless ur willing to carry ur luggage the whole day with you. Slow elevator.

Very close to the subway/bus/train.You can get to Manhattan in 15 minutes and less than 45 minutes to JFK airport. Nice staff, decent breakfast(omlette, yoghurt, oat meal, cereals, boiled eggs, pastry, toast, some kind of meat which I don't recommend,oranges, orange juice,water etc.), clean room, BIG tv, confortable bed. It's a noisy neighbourhood but if you close the window you can have a good sleep. Our room was opposite to the rail way. We read many bad reviews but we enjoyed our 7 nights stay. Staff is friendly. 24/7 gas station near by with decent prices on food and drinks (dunkin donuts inside).

Very good value and friendly staff!

The air-conditioning and wifi did not work.

The hotel is a two minute walk from 33rd Street subway station. The surrounding neighbourhood is very safe and friendly, with a good range of shops and restaurants. The girl at check-in was very friendly and professional, and gave great local tourist advice. The room was comfortable and clean, and had all the advertised amenities. Despite being located next to a busy intersection and the subway, I could not hear a thing at night and slept very well. I highly recommend Days Inn - Long Island City for British tourists hoping to avoid the high costs of Manhattan hotels.

Awful.

The staff was rude and I was charged almost double what I paid without being told. Resulting with my having to fight worth the property and bank to get answers. Corporate was not any help and three days into the trip I had to deal with this and continuing to deal with it while off of vacation. Will not recommend this hotel and definitely not this hotel group EVER!

Avoid this place if you can.
    • Standard King Room - Smoking

Room was smelly. Check in was tedious. No iron or ironing board as requested via the web site. Breakfast was awful. WiFi didn't work at all. Terribly overpriced. Extremely slow elevator.

Stay was pleasant and very close to subway

House keeping could do a better job cleaning and restocking tea and Coffee and cups. The curtains and drapes are filthy, please take down and clean. The air conditioner is very noisy.

Clean bathroom, sound proof windows kept the outside noises out side. Staff is very friendly and helpful.

Not worth it - negative opinion about the customer service
    • Queen Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

After returning to my room, I found out my nightdress, which I had left on the bed, missing. I reported that at the reception, and it was confirmed not to be taken to the laundry. The personel informed me that the hotel is not responsible for the valueable items - which implies that nothing kept in the room is safe, even clothes, and nobody feels responsible for customer belongins.

The hotel was located near the subway station with a good connection to Manhattan.

I cringed.
    • Standard King Room - Smoking

The place was not clean at all. The bathroom was nasty hair from other guest on the floor and soap holder. It seemed as if they only put new soap, shampoo down and maybe changed the sheet but not the comforters. There were crumbs of food on the floor tables, and dust everywhere. The room had a bad odor. The AC didnt work !!! I literally slept on the inside of my sweater over the pillow. For the price i paid ($151.97) i had higher expectations ! Im never staying there again. I rather make a longer work commute then stay there.

I enjoyed my stay at DaysInn

The small room size.

The room was neat, and I enjoyed the street view from my room. The complimentary breakfast was great. And friendly staffs too. Clean environment too.

The free breakfast every morning.
    • Queen Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

The layout of the room could have been better. Also, the room was not that quiet either from noise in the hall or especially from the outside noise. And I had to pay a fee for the safe in the room even though I did not use it...seems everyone has to pay the fee, which is not much, but....

The free breakfast every morning. The staff was nice for the most part.

Very expensive with no internet and terrible smell
    • Standard King Room - Smoking

The hotel really doesn't value those prices. The staff at the front desk is not very polite. The wi-fi speed is the slowest one can imagine today. The smell all over the hotel is terrible - it"s a mixture of cigarettes with the air freshener. The hotel charged me $150 from my card while I paid cash. It"s the fourth day I am waiting for my money back.

The breakfast was not bad, but there are 6 small tables in a 6-floor hotel with at least 12 rooms on a floor. What is really acceptable is the location. But it is not worth paying such money.

Dirty, smelly, 2x giant roaches in the bathroom running...
    • Standard King Room - Smoking

Dirty, smelly, 2x giant roaches in the bathroom running around I had to kill them. They put us in a smoking room and I booked a non smoking room. Overall pretty disgusting rooms. Worth around $50/ night not more.

Good experience

The room was very small and there were very few parking spaces.

The cleanliness and the location was perfect because it is close to everything, if you get hungry the Chinese and Colombian restaurants are open late and I loved the big king bed.

Solid basics at a great price.

Room was in need of simple repairs: light switch in bathroom needed new cover as it was half gone cracked off. coffee machine not working. Room was extremely humid, not sure if the vent in restroom was also not working but it would have been helpful given the humidity. location is ok, shopping areas are about a mile walk away but public transport is close and in abundance....just depends what your plans are while visiting NYC.

They let me check in at 930am instead of 3pm. I was charged the day i checked in which was nice, no hidden fees. room was nice and clean when i checked in and maintained that way throughout my stay. The housekeeper offered us clean towels and took our trash bags since we declined a cleaning one of those days. Excellent housekeepers. :D all staff was laid back and pleasant upon approach and interaction. very quiet, no noise from neighbors. bathroom was good, everything was stocked, hairdryer working :). big flat screen tv. AC wall unit worked great. breakfast was great: eggs, sausage, cereal, yogurt, granola toppings, toast, croissants, pastries, milk, juice, coffee, tea. great price we stayed 3 nights.

Drained bank account on vacation
    • Standard King Room - Smoking

Property charged my bank account multiple times... leaving me broke and unable to attend the event i travelled for. I would actually like to speak with a representative from your company because theyre claiming YOU billed me... not them

The location was perfect for the event i was trying to attend.

Convenient stopover

Efficient public transport close-by (elevated train passes by the windows) but we chose to return in a taxi late evening as the hotel is not on a busy walkway.

Friendly welcome from staff who were keen to answer questions and be helpful. Room was a little small and dated but it was cool, clean and comfortable. Complimentary breakfast was a bonus before venturing out. Overall good value for money for easy access to main NY attractions or drive out to Long Island.

Nice room, walking distance from subway.
    • Queen Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Noisy room due to traffic.

Staff's attitude. Room had a desk with rotating chair, mini refrigerator, large lcd screen. AC worked great. Bathtub in the washroom. (It was a handicapped room.)

good place and close to metro

We forgot to take off our sign of the door so our room was not made when we got to the room i didnt like how small the parking lot was

The food was pretty good and staff was nice

Great, safe location, 6 minute walk to subway and eateries!!

The breakfast could have been better. They didn't offer many options for breakfast so I went out to a local bagel shop. I also thought the room would a microwave but I just went down stairs to use the microwave.

My overall stay was really good. It was very close to the subway station as well as restaurants. The area was very safe and very clean.

Unable to sleep due to location of hotel

Location was terrible!!! Hotel is located right next to the queensboro bridge, all you hear is trucks and cars a like honking their horn all night long 0 rest.

Parking was awesome, taking uber to the city from this location was quick and affordable

• Reviewed: 25 May 2017

Clean

I did not like the location. It is literally on the rail line. If you stay on the north side of the building you will hear the train every time it comes through. The pictures are not like the property. There are no "door closers" on the doors, so you hear doors slamming all the time, especially at night. The property should invest in door closers. The stairwell door slams all the time. You get what you pay for in New York. It was clean and the staff were wonderful, but you need to be able to be okay with the conditions if you are a hotel snob, which I am. I stayed there because it was not twice the cost but I would just stay in Manhatten next time. The ironing board is a 2 foot board, not an ironing board and no iron. Breakfast was included but not like you would prefer. We ate at the diner down the street. This hotel could be great but they have to step up the quality to offset the location, the breakfast, and the small rooms.

I have to give the staff credit. I was to have a non-smoking room and it turned out to be a smoking room. The staff resolved this right away and moved us to a new room. I was very disappointed because the photos make it look like a beautiful location and that is not at all what it really looks like. There is a diner down the street, and it was cost effective, as well as the subway being close but I worried about the area. The rooms were clean, the one I was in, but they are small. With two people, you have just enough room to move around the bed and that is it. It was fine for 2 people,and that is how most of New York is, but just be advised in case this would bother you.

You get what you pay for BUT Amazing location close to subway

Room and bathroom was tiny, meant for one, two people max. Could smell people in rooms around us smoking so it smelt pretty bad in hallway. Elevator was slow as can be. Although we were on on fourth floor, didn't feel like taking stairs after 12 hours of walking and touring manhattan.

The location was right on the subway line, so easy to get into manhattan. Liked how it had complimentary breakfast, although it wasn't anything exciting. The beds were comfy and staff friendly and helpful

• Reviewed: 4 April 2017

Cheap but good with parking (in NYC)

The stairwells could be cleaner

Having parking (although it should be clearer that it is very limited) was great. You got what you paid for, it is a economy hotel with no frills. Was a short metro trip into Manhattan (20-ish mins to Times Sq/40ish to WTC) Bed wasn't great but is was ok for the price.

• Reviewed: 31 March 2017

Hotel manager Cut Me Slack

Room size was a little small and cramped. But , hey, its New York and lower price hotels are cramped. Despite this it was a good place to stay.

The manager was great. I forget his name but he was super nice and he cut me some slack on an early checkout which he could have jammed me had he chosen, but he didn't, to his credit. I greatly appreciated this and it will keep me coming back to this Days Inn in future business trips whereas I would have felt abused had he mistreated me in this regard and then I would never have come back and probably entered in some warnings online to other travelers. Hotels never learn this lesson and the best policy is to treat people right and fairly...that's all they ask... Instead Hotel operations hide behind the policies of bookings site's terms and conditions telling customers, because they took a low cost option online, they have no discretion in allowing a sooner checkout than "contracted". Yes, they can get away with this, but the truth is, a booking site is just a booking site and have no authority over the charging mechanisms at a Hotel. That's up to the administration and owner. In this case the manager probably realized that there is simply too much competition in his area for travelers and the short term thinking allowing them to keep a hundred bucks is at odds with a longer term better position of retaining a customer over time. The staffs of hotels become the front line in this ruse and just end up pissing off good customers. As Donald Trump would say: "Sad." I'm from the midwest and New Yorkers generally rankle but this guy was a stand-up man and I will be back. He was smarter than your average hack hotelier and it will pay him handsome dividends and make for a more successful Days Inn location there. Unfortunately he can't be at the desk 24 hours a day and had I caught his underlings instead of him I prob would have gotten screwed out of a hundred bucks for a room I didn't use that they'd have surely rented anyway leading to resentment on my part ruining any delight in the place .

I expected way more for the price...

The rooms are tiny and even the non-smoking ones reek of cigarettes, as do the corridors and hotel facilities. The close vicinity to the highway makes it unbearably loud - nonstop traffic is heard from the room day and night.

Free (limited) parking, comfortable bed, vicinity to Manhattan

• Reviewed: 18 March 2017

The mattress and pillows were comfortable.
    • Queen Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

The shower , the set up in the caferia was very disorganized. Also, My flight was cancelled because of the snowstorm. I was charged $239. for one extra night after I spend seven days there. I feel was over priced.

The mattress and pillows were comfortable.

• Reviewed: 12 March 2017

That they offer smoking rooms!
    • Standard King Room - Smoking

I called asking specific information about breakfast, couldn't hear well on the phone and person answering had strong accent and we missed breakfast!

That they offer smoking rooms!

Good Choice if you're only sleeping/bathing there. Few real comforts.

My room was just beside the breakfast nook. I tend to wake at 6am anyway, but others would definitely NOT be able to sleep through the noise! Subway station was very close (convenient!), and the tracks ran almost over the building- I got used to it by the 2nd night, but others might not.

I asked for a 2nd blanket on my 2nd evening, and a maid brought it to my room within 15 minutes. My bathroom light flickered a few times, and one morning did not turn on at all (had to flick the switch a few times). When I returned that evening, someone had clearly fixed/replaced it. Toilettries were replenished without me asking. Route 7 subway station is just across the intersection- very easy to get to Manhattan or LaGuardia shuttle from there!

It was walking distance to a subway n we were on 6th floor n...

The prices were a little to high an rooms were small

It was walking distance to a subway n we were on 6th floor n had great scenery n loved the lights at night

• Reviewed: 30 December 2016

Fine, but too loud!

By far the biggest downside was the noise. We had a room on the first floor close to the entrance as well as the breakfast area. We weren't able to sleep for 2 nights as a result of constantly being woken up by others coming in/leaving or eating breakfast. Not to mention the housekeeping staff began vacuuming @7am. No noise protection at all- light (and heavy..) sleepers beware!

The location was very convenient for getting around NYC easily. The hotel was basic but had everything we needed for a short stay.

• Reviewed: 12 December 2016

Convenient location, but not a destination
    • Standard King Room - Smoking

The hotel is located at an extremely busy intersection and the elevated train runs very close by. Crossing the street to get to the subway is not easy. The neighborhood is dreary. There isn't much in the way of restaurants or shopping nearby. The Wifi was VERY slow.

The hotel is close to several subway lines and you can be in Manhattan in under 15 minutes. The room had a comfortable bed and mini fridge. If all you need is a place to sleep at a reasonable price, it will do.

• Reviewed: 7 December 2016

Glad I was only in the room for 6 hours

floor dirty, bed dirty, stuff clogged in the sink, toilet needed to be tightened to the ground, it was a no smoking room but I am sure someone smoked in it, they copied my drivers license and credit card at the front desk.

Not the best section of town...but very convenient to the 7 subway and pretty quick to get back in the city.

• Reviewed: 7 December 2016

Bed was reasonably comfy.

Front door wouldn't close fully, location was poor, room was dirty and can't have been hoovered for weeks, blood on a pillow, stains on the ceiling. Toilet door slammed closed, toilet seat would not stay up. WiFi was not existent. Breakfast wa shocking consisting of toast, mini muffins or a boiled egg. Shocking hotel, service unacceptable, dirty, smelly and unsafe.

Bed was reasonably comfy.

• Reviewed: 17 November 2016

Don't Stay Here Ever
    • Queen Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

As soon as I walked in through the door, the front desk man was being rude. I did not like the rooms. They smelled and where really dirty. Breakfast sucked and did not have anything good.

Nothing. The service was bad from the start.

• Reviewed: 30 October 2016

Pethatic experience

The whole place was extremely dirty and poorly managed. The rooms were dirty, smelly and poorly managed. The breakfast was too bad, specially when I explored that why the omelettes were plastic like. I found that actually they were not cooked fresh and were God knows when made and stored in the freezer. Then everyday they were just left on the normal temperature to defrost. The breakfast menu was kept same everyday to reuse leftovers starting from omelette to bread and cupcakes.

• Reviewed: 23 October 2016

Smoking permeated into room altho our room was non-smoking.

Smoking permeated into room altho our room was non-smoking. Woke me up. Had to call desk re: someone smoking. Elevator smelled like smoke. Tub could have been cleaner. Carpeting could use a cleaning.

• Reviewed: 30 September 2018

Very pleased.

I was pleased with the overall experience of days Inn thank you

Hotel al Queens

The breakfast room is too small

The room is quiet and spacious. The place is very close to the subaway

Free continental breakfast

WiFi has security issues

Free continental breakfast

Location was prime

Hotel was run down, perfect for a one night stand with someone you will never see again

Location was prime

Nice

Location to public transportation is awesome

• Reviewed: 11 August 2018

Staff

Staff

• Reviewed: 28 July 2018

Not a bad hotel.

Rooms and the reception area is cramped up.

Cheap. Smelly. Sky.
    • Standard King Room - Smoking

Carpets were old and smelly. Bed was very uncomfortable. The hotel looked run down

The staff was friendly.

Complete amenities,clean, hearty breakfast, kind staffvalue for money

Non-guest can easily enter the premises.

Accommodating and kind staff. Soft bed linen and pillows

The location.

The room was too small. The internet was very slow.

The location. It is walkable distance to the subway.

The breakfast room needs attention.
    • Standard King Room - Smoking

The breakfast room needs attention. It's chaotic and crowed. Basically, it's a converted bedroom.

Nice hotel. Overall very good stay.

Slow wifi.

Friendly staff. Great location. Clean room.