Reviews of Days Inn by Wyndham Marietta-Atlanta-Delk Road 2 stars

5.7

5.7

Don't go to Days Inn in Marietta
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

- room wasn't clean - bathroom wasn't clean (and to small) and in need of renovation - faucet at the sink (where you brush your teeth) was broken - the door security switch was broken - the pool had green water in it. It hadn't been attended properly for at least a week - the laundry was filthy, not clean, ceilingcoming down, had 2 washers of which 1 was broken - the breakfast was a joke, it was of very poor quality.

- the front office clerk was friendly - its' location was close to the Sun Trust Ballpark

The location is decent.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The furniture is outdated and has scratches. The bathroom needs updating. It's like the owner is cheap and providing the bare minimum to remain in business.

The location is decent. I wouldn't stay there again.

Horrible. When I complained manager said I could have left but hotels were sold out due to baseball
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The room smelled. Toilet paper dispenser falling off. The room was cleaned 2 out of 6 days. Pool closed for painting then water turned off one day. Our last morning the pool full of algae and bugs. Complaining to staff was useless

Breakfast was the only part we liked

DISAPPOINTED GUEST
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

They were fixing the water, pool, and electrical issues plus the toilet kept stopping up and I even called to tell from desk. They never fixed it, I went and plunged it myself... terrible!! I've never had a problem with Days Inn but this one needs more training and keep people from smelling up the 3rd floor with weed... stuck!! Needs a lot of work done to this hotel.... very disappointed... we couldn't even use the pool, it was down one whole day. I know things happen but you can at least let your guest know... very disappointed, this was my daughters 15th birthday present... bummer.... I will not be back at this hotel.... DAYS INN DELK ROAD. 2191 SW Pkwy, Marietta, Ga.... please be aware of this hotel.... the gentleman at the desk was great...

It was no more than 30 minutes away from the attractions

Unsatisfied

The rooms weren't clean, the staff that morning couldn't get it together to get it cleaned. The smoke alarm was unattached, the ironing board was filthy...it was all around unkept. Although me and my family cleaned what we could ourselves as we couldn't find another location in that area, and we made it work for one night.

It was horrible.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The assistant manager was very rude and disrespectful. The room was not clean when I went in. Moved rooms and I had to change the sheets because they had stuff on them and the pillows were disgusting. I wouldn’t let my kids sleep on it. When I showed the assistant manager the pictures he was rude then said he gave me 10% back on my rooms but he didn’t. He was the rudest person I’ve dealt with in a very long time.

The breakfast was good.

This place was absolutely terrible.
    • Superior Double Room - Non-Smoking

Everything....the place was a dump.

This place was absolutely terrible. My dog is cleaner than this hotel. Would not recommend anyone to stay there ever.

😡 upset
    • Superior Double Room - Non-Smoking

Filthy, rude assistant mgr. Kept 68.00 because I didn't cancel the day before. How was I suppose to know the conditions were implorable. Trash in a green swimming pool. Outside construction material In the buffet area. Fruit flies all over the lobby, not to mention the stench! Have stayed at several Days Inns never have I ever been treated with such disrespect from Desmond the assistant manager. He threatened to call police because I wanted to speak to his manager. I felt it was their fault I wasn't staying at this hotel. And I expect a refund!

Nothing Leaving with out having to get a tetanus shot!

The first room we allocated the AC was noisy and then fridge...

Inside the rooms, and public areas were poorly presented. Lack of care and attention to detail

The first room we allocated the AC was noisy and then fridge door was jammed as the freezer was frosted over. The corridors and carpet were dirty. The housekeeper did not provide service items - eg toilet paper, towels, coffee when refreshing room. Laundry area was dirty.

Not the best place.
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

There was a broken switch on the light by the bed and I had to unplug it to turn it on or off. No cups in the room for drinks or coffee. Had to get batteries for remote from front desk. The chair in the room had a wheel missing so it could not be sat on. The whole entire outside especially the stairwell was filthy. I didn't want to put my hands on the handrail to go up-and-down the steps.

The bed was very comfortable and the staff were very nice. Easy in and out from parking lot. Was nice to be close to a cracker barrel.

for the price it was okay, if the room was cleaner would stay again
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

the room wasn't clean when arrived. Got a non-smoking room, but the room had a lingering odor of smoke and a foul odor. Room wasn't cleaned while we left for the day.

the location is near a few attractions the drive to downtown is a straight shot

Easy to find.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The staff was great. The attendant helped us figure put the best and safest way to get to the Braves game that night.

Easy to find. Right next to Dave and Busters.

Stay with us, our water leaks or doesnt work
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

They are doing lots or renovation hopefully to improve the location. Hopefully they will get the water issues fixed. Water quit working in our faucet. Couldnt fix it, was not offered a new room. The room was smelly, possibly from the water leak into the carpet.

Absolutely NOTHING
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Wall outlets did not work , Bathroom was disgusting , Hotel was overall TRASH . Door didn’t have any locks . I was scared to touch anything. I checked out the same day I checked in .

Absolutely NOTHING

Its was good for what we needed "a bed" and great value. Just needs some interior work
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Room is showing its age and needs serious remodel. Gum on curtains and could be better

The price we got was great and the night host gentleman was very nice. Well lit for safety

the price.

When you walk into the hotel room, the first thing we noticed was a musty smell. There was a leak under the sink which made the carpet and bathroom floors wet.

the price.

Customer service was friendly, however, room was dirty and smelled like cigarettes in nonsmoking.

I reserved a king size bed, however, got a queen size bed and it was too late when I noticed so I didn’t bother switching. Cleanliness was poor, if they cleaned the room prior to our arrival you fooled me.

Front desk customer service was friendly. Location of the hotel was convenient to what we wanted to do.

It was close to where we were going.

There was a sign on the door that it was a no smoking room but it smelled like cigarette smoke when we entered. And I don’t smell things very well so it had to be pretty strong.

It was close to where we were going. The staff were very friendly.

Never again will I stay it was unsafe and dirty.

The facility was disgusting the rooms were disgusting nothing worked the hallways smelled of throw up and urine. The pool was out of service. Bathrooms were disgusting. Room had bed bugs dirty clothes left behind from previous guest. We were suppose to be there until Sunday and checked out Saturday due to all the issues. The police was called to the facility kit sure why maybe drugs Since you can smell they the hallways. Guests at the hotel with machete and knives. Not sure what kind of facility Wyndham is representing but this is the worst motel ever.

Don't even think about staying here!!!
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

There was blood on the ground outside the entrance. The beds didn't look like they were made. One of the beds didn't even have pillows. The whole place smelled like marijuana.

Does not live up to the Days Inn name.
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

The room was musty and damp. The carpet seemed to be damp and sticky. The tub had black marks around the water line. Electric plugs were not fully placed in the wall.

The location to the highway was great.

Don’t waste your time or money
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I had 9 rooms for our group Not one room had been cleaned when most checked in around 4 . Mold in almost all of the bathrooms Blood and urine stains on the uncleaned mattress pads Pool locked so we could not swim Roaches in all ground floor rooms including the free breakfast area No bedspreads on any of the beds just a velour type brown blanket that had not been washed . Most of the draperies were dangling by the curtain rods in haphazard fashion . There were gang tags on the trash cans . I wish I had nicer things to say but I feel like they misrepresented themselves as a worthy place to stay and spend your money

Desmond at the front desk was wonderful

Over all nice stay, i will be back in less than two Months.

Their is nothing i didnt like about my stay at this location.

My overall stay 4 days were very economicle and location a plus every type of food you could eat in near by resturants within 2 to 5 miles range. Cant beat in any other location lol.

Awful
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

absolutely nothing. the worst of the worse

This property is terrible, the room supposedly was non-smoking and the cigarette smell was horrendous. The bathroom had mold and the entire room is extremely dirty. The breakfast area was disgusting. I do not recommend this property to anyone.

Very disappointed
    • Standard King Room - Smoking

The pool was not open, no bedspread on bed, sink stopper was stuck, not enough towels, dust ruffle on bed was badly torn, hairs all over bathroom and around sink. Had to call someone to get the tv to work....one of the worst hotels I have stayed at

Location and breakfast

The Apple juice at breakfast was the best I've had.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The first two rooms the attendant gave me had no bedding. The first room's door was wide open and completely bare. Second room was also bare with mangled sheets on the floor and lights did not work. Third room was better. It was an inconvenience to go back to the lobby twice due to them being unprepared. Breakfast was limited to cereal and waffles. Fruit looked like it had been sitting out for a long period of time. Will not stay there again.

The Apple juice at breakfast was the best I've had.

Pleasant area,near Cumberland mall. Just needs to be updated with paint and a bit more cleaner!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The staff was nice but the facility could've been a lot "cleaner" pool,staircase area to room, peeling paint every where on hotel building. Just be painted asap!

The bed was clean and comfortable Rm 201, but the toilet seat broken! Asked for another room (they gave us Rm 205 and the foul odor was disgusting in there) Yuckkk!

It was a place to sleep for a night.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The lobby smelled like urine and so did the room. The room was clean but the bathroom appeared as if it wasn't wiped down or sanitized. I sanitized that area myself.

It was quiet.

The fast way to register
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

The time of the breakfast in the app wasn’t the same with the Hotel, and you can’t foun varieties between days, always you get the same, and thats not a continental breakfast

The fast way to register

god awful!
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The room was dirty but staff switched us to an updated room which wasn't any better. The pool was closed and facility was run down.

The front desk switched rooms for us.

Horrible and a disgrace to every Days Inn

The opened and used condoms in the room as well as the fire alarm and wall outlet both hanging out of the wall and the way the staff had treated me for bringing the issue to their attention.

Absolutely nothing.

I enjoyed the price but the pictures on Google were nowhere in comparison to what really existed
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The first room that was originally booked for me was not cleaned from the previous guest and had to move to another room. After finally settling in and falling asleep I was awaken by the front desk attendant banging on my door stating that my card had declined for insufficient funds an hour and a half after checking in. I then get dressed and go to the office where he is telling me that my card is invalid. After he continued to treat me like I was trying to scam or get over because my card still wouldn't go through (he was alleging) I then called my bank and they were telling him that they had no records of any transactions coming from the motel and that I have funds to cover the amount due. I then had to use the offbrand atm provided by the hotel and money instantly was dispensed. The attendant the apologize and discounted my room and by this time it's almost 6a.m.. after returning to my room I discovered that they didnt provide small bath towels only big towels. My partner went to the front desk to request more and was told she would have to catch housekeeping somewhere on the property to retrieve the towels. We decided to go to the Walmart and purchase our own. Once back at the room we discovered that there were woodlice (roly polys, doodle bugs) in the restroom. Not a good look for the Wyndham brand which I am very familiar with.

That I had an ok place to lay my head to get some rest.

The property needs a little bit maintenance, just details.

The property needs a little bit maintenance, just details. A picture was removed from a wall, but the wall was not painted. Fire alarm was out of place. There were some dents on a wall.

The breakfast was great!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The rooms were not very clean. Curtains and bedding were stained. Room overall needed freshened up. One of our toilets was plugged and the staff just brought us a plunger which didn't resolve the situation

The breakfast was great!

6.0
    Won’t be staying there again . Would of been nice to get a little something back
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

Reserved a room and when I got there they gave it away then offered me and my family a room on the 3rd floor and just said sorry, said no discount no explanation..

Never stay here!
    • Standard King Room - Smoking

The room was disgusting! The carpet was filthy, the a.c. unit had wire nuts and electrical tape halfway up the cord, the walls had putty everywhere. Nastiest place we have ever stayed. The bathroom fixtures were gross as well. I used Lysol on every inch of the room, should have left, but we were too exhausted from driving all day. We do not mind older hotels, we do mind it being beyond gross and disgusting!

Outside apperance was nice.

Did not stay here. Went to another hotel

I usually love to stay at this hotel but this time it was disgusting. There was mold in the room, walls were dirty, the room smelled. We had to go another hotel. Lost my money for the room. Didn't care.

I loved that it was close to Dave and Busters

Requested no housekeeping since there were no do not disturb...

Requested no housekeeping since there were no do not disturb signs available. Tgey came in our room anyway whenbwe were gone, made our made and moved my items but failed to clean the shower and give us new toilet paper (it had maybe one more use). There was a terrible stench thought would waft from the AC every once in awhile. Staff was not very friendly. It looked more inviting at night because it was flooded with fluorescent lighting. I should have researched this hotel more before booking. Oh well.

This hotel was in worse shape than that found in third world...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Non-smoking rooms need to smell as though no one has ever smoked in the room. They moved from one smoky room to an even worse smelling one, both of which were supposed to be "non-smoking". We traveled with four small young children, I DON'T want their developing lungs to be exposed to those poisons!

This hotel was in worse shape than that found in third world nations and we have traveled much.

Never again
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I got into the room cable was out and the front desk clerk got an attitude when I told him. Towels were dirty, and there was hair on the sheets cords hanging everywhere.

Won’t happen a second time.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Holes in wall and ceiling. Bathroom vent falling. Burn holes in bed blanket. Dirty. 1130 at night and we were given a room that already had people in it sleeping.

Bed not very comfortable but I’ve had worse
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

Bed not very comfortable but I’ve had worse Needs few updates Fresh coat of paint and carpet would really help Cleaning crew did great job keeping my room straightened up.

Average
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Breakfast was disappointing overall. Exterior of building h grounds average. Minimum time of advanced warning that the water was to be turned off at 8 am the next morning.

Good location.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The pool was dirty. Our room was leaking water under the sink and dirty when we came in. The air condition was broken and it always smelled like somebody was smoking in our room when we returned back to the room at the end of the day.

Good room spot.

It was okay
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The smell of marijuana everyday while I stayed the bed felt like a twin size when asked for towels seemed like a issue and elevator didn't work at check out had to carry everything off the 3rd floor down stairs along with kid

Convenience to other areas

Fine. Would stay here again

Unfortunately, the pool was under maintenance when we stayed there so we weren't able to use it. They offered to cancel our reservation if this was the reason on booking. We stayed as it was just 1 night, but it was nice that they offered that.

Great value for the money. Very clean.

Room and Nosie Complaint!
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

I booked a room for my parents that came from alabama we got the room but it was to noisy next door kids runing up and down by the rooms. We went to the office to see if we could change room the guy at the desk was slightly rude and said they did not have more rooms which was a lie. So my parents did not enjoy there stay cause of the noise. And the room needs a little work to and update!

Its was a good location!

A bad experience.

We were in the area for son's funeral and booked 2 nights at Day's Inn, Marietta. We arrived before 3:00pm check in time and they charged $20 for early check in. We had to go to Alabama the second day, so we cancelled the second booked day and they charged me $20 for early checkout and did not tell me at checkout. I found it on my receipt later. The TV did not work in first room they gave us at check in, so they moved us to a second room. Both rooms were old, dirty and worn. I would never stay there again and would never recomment this Days Inn to anyone.

The outside look good but is deceiving.

Very disappointed. The staff wasn’t friendly and the hotel wasn’t very clean! Not a good atmosphere
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The staf wasn’t very friendly at all! There was a fight in the lobby . That continued outside. And the staff did nothing to stop it. Plus the hotel wasn’t clean at all! Very nasty!

If you have a family, stay somewhere else!
    • Superior Double Room - Non-Smoking

Booked this room to stay with our son's travelling football team who also booked a large reservation for our boys. The room provided looked like it should not be inhabited by anyone. The room was not cleaned at all, and smelled very horrible. The carpet was filthy, liquid splashes all over the walls and doors, and you couldn't even see yourself in the standing mirror just to name a few things. The plumbing was VERY bad; leaking pipes, rust covered and broken fixtures, sink would not drain. Needless to say, we checked out just as quickly as checking in, but without a full refund. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone.

Everything.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Everything. It stunk. There was random people hanging out in the lobby at all times. It was so ran down. Our first room the door was broke and we couldn't get in so they moved us to another room that was disgusting. The outlets didn't have covers. The beds looked like they were not washed. Bugs on the walls. Just overall a nasty place.

I need a free night
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The floor board around the bathroom nasty . they kept room with towels and wash cloths ... too noisy on the end of the room ..every room should have a microwave and refrigerator . They should have a place for kids to enjoy themselves .. they need air fresher in the rooms . Room Smells dirty and kept getting locked out of my room...

Nice beds and wooden floors . Bathroom sink was very nice . The lobby was beautiful

Will not stay here again! Rooms need major improvements
    • Superior Double Room - Non-Smoking

I didn't like our stay at all and wish I had booked a different hotel. The price charged was as high as hotels much nicer. Disrepair in a room is unacceptable. I think management needs to take a walkthrough on all their rooms after cleaned.

Rooms need a good cleaning, Bathroom needs some major improvements, the fan was hanging out of the ceiling with wires hanging and a hole in the ceiling. Bedding needs a major upgrade, we threw the top decorative cover off, it was nasty looking. Breakfast was a disappointment, we left and went to a restaurant.

l would recommend not staying at this location
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Took 3 times to get a room for me that was not already used. (I booked a few days in advance). I had to wait for 15 mins when I arrived in order to check in. Not bc there was a line but bc there was no worker present. Sign saying will be back soon... after waiting 15 mins it took another 30 mins of going up and down elevator to get a room that was vacant.

The tv options were good. Really not much else positive

I had an ok stay at this Days Inn

This time, I got a room on the first floor and I was shocked at how less clean it seemed versus the third floor room I had a couple months ago. Every thing was old in there.and smelled musty.glad I brought my own towels and comforter and blanket. How could the first and third floors be complete opposites?

I stayed at this hotel back in December and had a much better experience. I booked a third floor room which was really clean and comfy.

You get what you pay for. Please clean those rooms more. And wash those planets blankets on the bed
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The kitchen staff didn't speak English and pretty much ignored me. I had to go to the front desk to ask for help. Also the room needed a little extra care with cleanliness. They need to be wiped down swept and scrubbed a little more. Especially that nasty bathroom.

Breakfast and being a convient location.

The location.

The linen, and pillows were extremely poor quality. We didn't sleep well at all. Not enough linen for the bathroom so. Tissue quality was poor, very thin and rough.

The location...

I wouldn't stay there again.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The place felt dirty. Too much noise. Young lady who appeared to be high in the lobby and around the breakfast buffet. Improperly working door locks.

Convenience to the facility our son's football camp was held.

The stay was horrible. I couldn’t sleep because I was uncomfortable.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

It smelled liked bug spray. There were spiders in the bathroom. There was no remote. The clock and phone was unplugged. There were weird stains on every wall. And the stairwell was very unsafe.

The location was good there was a rust in the bathtub Master room service cleaned up I noticed a pie

The hotel charged me $10 more than the rate I was quoted called about it and still have not received the difference between what I was quoted and the price they charged

Horrible and not worth the money or time stay somewhere else if you can.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Mold in bathroom all on ceiling and wall. The room smelled like smoke even though it was a smoke free room. The outside looks better than inside would not stay again or recommend.

We booked for one night but wound up staying for 3 nights as our car needed servicing at the dealer.
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

The room 328 was obviously in the middle of being refurbished. Many wall patches.

The breakfast fare was more than adequate. My husband loves making the waffles!

Would not reccommend anyone staying there.
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

Very old needs much updating. Smelly everywhere. Not clean. Sink stained with lots of wear. Holes in the carpeting. Dirty moldy windowsills. Wall by window all tore up with carpet hanging from leaks. Bathroom in lobby disgusting and lots of flying bugs. Did not even want to have coffee there for breakfast. Very dissaponting as I thought a Days Inn would be a good hotel.

Nothing. Very old and run down.

Wouldn't stay there again.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Location dubious. Couldn't use coffee machine - part missing. Place was quite run down. Room looked like it hadn't been cleaned in a while. No syrup for waffles or pancakes.

Bed was really comfortable. Tv worked ok! Shower was great.

Clerk was friendly
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Room dirty. Old used coffee pod in pot. Sink faucet was all loose. Dried up toilet paper on bathroom wall. Curtains not hanging off rod

Clerk was friendly

We will never stay in a Days Inn again. I did not expect luxury but this was substandard.

Picture missing from wall with white square remaining as painters had painted around it. Door to toilet room delaminated and bottom of door had chunks missing. No plugs for sink or bathtub. Caulking applied over mould/dirt. No vacuuming between floors and walls giving a feeling of not clean. Stained blanket on bed. Drapes not on all of the hooks.

Easily accessible to I75. Parking close to room.

I liked the room but the place didn't feel really safe.
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

The people hanging out in the lobby and dinning area.Wondered if they belonged there.

The hallway carpet was new and clean. The room was comfy and clean,carpet in room could use a change or cleaning. After we checked our room and went to the desk to pay several FBI men rushed in and went upstairs,little scary. The curtains from the outside looked a little disheveled . We did not eat the breakfast or have coffee.Threre was a guy wrapped in a blanket in the lobby and a guy asleep with his head on the dining area table, felt a little creepy.

The price was good and the breakfast was nice too

The room that they assigned me to wasn't ready so they put me in another room where only one light worked in the main room. The heating unit made a horrible noise and took forever to warm up. Once it did the room felt like a sauna.

The price was good and the breakfast was nice too

Horrible
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

Staff were rude. The hotel was dirty and things were broken inside the rooms and even in hallways. The beds were extremely uncomfortable to where we could not sleep and when i asked to move they said no you been here 3 hours. Never will go back there what so ever.

Not worth the 75 I paid per night
    • Deluxe King Room - Smoking

At the top of my list of dislikes is the lack of cleanliness. It was disgusting I went and bought cleaning supplies, but still took showers with socks and flipflops. The mattresses was done for, it wasn't even shaped like a mattress. New or even like new microwaves would be appropriate. One of the clerks behind the desk was super rude. When I unfortunately had to stay another night, I was charged 75, but a woman came in later on and was sold the exact type of room I had (I know because I asked the clerk) for 50. Super pissed I was. Before I forget the first room I was in was actually really nice, the television didnt work so he moved me to the horrible, broke lamp shade, no label on the air/heat unit, it was all bad room. I'll stop there.

The location of the property was all that I liked. Also I thought it was nice that they offered breakfast, I personally didnt partake though. That's pretty much all I got as far as what I liked about the property.

Worst Place
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The room.. The lobby had a scent of weed or of mild dew, tge walls where not painted, the tv didn't change channels, coming black police was called in. Fix request were delayed for two days, the plumbing was slow and backed up the sink. Never again will I ever stay there.

The leaving for good

Good location, but dirty and run down

Wallpaper falling off mildew walls in bathroom, shower had crack in it, tile floor all broken enough my husband felt it move. Floors dirty, room not well maintained.

Located right off interstate, free breakfast, clean sheets

Very unsafe, uncomfortable, and not clean on top of getting bitten by something. The experience was
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

The 1st room did not lock and you could push open from the outside. Very unsafe and dangerous for a family with 2 young children. The 2nd room smelled bad of smoking and it was non smoking and had a weird flying bug that bit me in the arm.

The only thing I liked was the location because it was near my destination.

The room was nicely renovated and well worth the price!
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

Several shady people hanging out in the lobby area.

I loved that the 3rd floor rooms can only be accessed from interior corridors. The 1st and 2nd have exterior entrances.

• Reviewed: 15 December 2017

It was fine for the price I paid.

It was kind of dirty and it definitely needs an upgrade. The curtains were ripped stains on the chair and it was just super old.

I didn't really like anything about the room but the bed was decent. I was just looking for a cheap place to stay for a few hours so this place was perfect. It wasn't the cleanest room or the most updated room but it did the job.

Browse Days Inn by Wyndham Marietta-Atlanta-Delk Road traveller photo gallery