Reviews of Days Inn by Wyndham Miami Airport North 2 stars

5.9

6.1

Was close to different areas like eating and port
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

No accurate pic of the hotel was listed. I choose it based on the pic that was on the website which was not the real one.

Was close to different areas like eating and port

Not at all to Days Inn standards.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Not at all to Days Inn standards...rooms need a serious upgrade and 1st room was dirty.. smelled like smoke for a non smoking room.2nd room not much better but cleaner.

I'll be back.

That l was only there for one day.

Location was great. Room was very clean and spacious. Staff was very friendly and helpful. The bed was very comfortable. Everything was great.

Worst stay ever at days inn
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The first room i had was infested with flying bugs had roaches and worms in the room had to b moved the second room was moved to the room was so strong of weed went to the front desk and complete and the clerk sent someone to check it out went back to get toothpaste and the clerk asked was it lighten up

And around 230am the toliet over flowed went call front desk and the clerk said he was sending someone we waited 30 minutes and went to the desk he said he sent the maintenance to the wrong room he just straigjt lied so we had to listen to the bathrooms overflow all night even turn off the water and when the room behind flush there toliet it just over flow more no one should every half to stay in a condition like this when they pay there money and i was celebrated my fiance birthday it was just horrible something need to b done and i have more pictures

Front desk staff was very friendly but the room was horrible. I won’t be going back.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

This is my second time staying there. The first time, I didn’t book online and the room was great. This time, I used booking.com and the room was nothing like the first time. It had an old smell to it. Everything looked old as a matter of fact. The bed was squeaky, the tv was fuzzy and the volume kept going up and down, and the last night we had an infestation of some kind of flying bugs. So many. We couldn’t figure out where the cane from.

The staff were really nice. Especially Ned. He’s always very nice and friendly.

Wouldn’t stay here again
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

They clean your room every day and it appears ok from the outside but the reality is there are bugs and the hand-wash has this nasty thing that didn’t go away. I wouldn’t stay here again.

The staff offered great service at all times.

You get what u pay for.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

TERRIBLE!!! I checked in Thursday , after many calls to the front desk BEGGING THEM TO FIX THE BED/ CHANGE THE SHEETS they finally did it on Saturday. You have to wait HOURS(sometimes a full day ) for clean towels. The only positive thing I can say is that this hotel is near the airport,

You get what u pay for.

Disappointment
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

They gave me wrong information about checkin time. I had to look for another hotel when I arrived. Lost my money. They were very rude on the phone. At first, they told me I could check in at 6am, since I would stay for just a couple of hours. One day before, when I could not cancel my reservation without paying it, they told me i could not checkin at that time previously settled. I was very, very disappointed. I do not recomend this hotel.

Very desappointing!!

The staff was VERY UNPROFESSIONAL and RUDE, especially...
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The staff was VERY UNPROFESSIONAL and RUDE, especially Gabriel. The manager on duty Jamie acted as if he was so busy and couldn't come to the front to assist with the situation concerning that my reservation stated that I had one type of room and they tried to give me a different room. I would never recommend anyone stay there and I will be contacting corporate!!

Because was near to airport
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

I ask for a extra bed they said in 30 minutes after that call again to front desk they told me amsoory with don’t have extra bed.

Because was near to airport

Don’t do it
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Stains on sheets curtains blown in air by air conditioner light in room all the time smelled like smoke key didn’t work sorry won’t stay there again the nearby hotel made in the 50s was much better

When in a bind, this might be your best bet.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Bathrooms are a little claustrophobic. Minor pest problem (I found several bugs in my room that resembled termites.)

Grateful there was a lounge,restaurant, and pool on site.

DON'T STAY!!!!!
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Obviously this is where people live. No parking spot to park you have to walk from down the street . It smelled of urine outside I had to return the covers because as you know they don't wash the comforters and blankets daily and they were smelling like sex I wouldn't recommend this property to being your family on vacation or if you're on a business trip not a good choice.

It is false advertisement
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

House keeping and no breakfast

My experience was terrible the housekeeping never came to clean the room.never change the garbage we had to take the garbage to them had to ask all 5 days of my stay for clean towel

I WASN'T SATISFIED AT ALL
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The room was so basic to be a part of WYNDHAM.They need an elevator. They should have more washers and dryers instead of the only ones which were across the building we were in. Thought the property included FREE continental breakfast. None of their housekeeping spoke English. The entire inside of the building we were in needs to be fully renovated.

It was close to the airport.

You get what you pay for
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The floors are filthy, do not wear white socks in the room they will turn black. They don’t supply cutlery in the room so house keeping cleaned up everything when we left, we had a hard time getting cutlery for our carry out. House keeping trashed some things that we had saved to the side from a previous night of take out. House keeping moved stuff around and trashed bags that we were keeping our grocery items in for easy storage. If you don’t like noises while you sleep, staying directly across from an airport isn’t for you. You can hear the planes taking off and landing.

The bed was comfortable, the first two nights house keeping made sure we had clean towels and wash cloths. The personal coffee maker was very convenient for one cup of tea in the morning.

the only shocking thing was the entire property didnt have a...
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

the only shocking thing was the entire property didnt have a microwave. We got food for the night so we could eat later and we found out there wasnt a microwave

Stayed there due to a forced layover. Roaches and a late airport shuttle...will not be back.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Saw 2 roaches in the bathroom when I woke up in the AM. Had I seen then before going to bed, I would've been outta there!!! Also, the free shuttle showed up late and we had to Uber to the airport to make our flight.

Close to the airport and reasonabky priced. Dated though.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

I missed a connecting flight and needed a cheap hotel close to the airport. Under this circumstance I would recommend it but otherwise I would not stay here. There is no elevator so you have to lug your bag up the stairs to the second floor. The hotel is dated and it smelled funky going up the stairs.

Close to the airport and a reasonable price.

Overnight stay for an early airline departure, so a great location.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Noisy air conditioner, less than stellar security of the parking area. Only two bath towels for a 4 person reservation. Hooker tried to pick up my husband and son.

Room was fine, beds comfortable.

Airport convenience.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Three roaches appeared but probably because our room was situated by the pool area. Other than that, it was okay.

Airport convenience. Great staff, super helpful.

average... great value
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

shower had no pressure.... front desk staff were too busy answering the phone instead of attend guests in front of them

location was great right next to the airport

Great experience and value
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

A mini fridge would be helpful for left overs from nearby restaurants. Perhaps a microwave as well.

The bed was comfortable and the shower was hot the whole time.

The experience was not very good.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

None of the staff spoke English really. The room was also dirty, like we would get done showering and walk onto the carpet and have black feet. I also did not like the fact that there was no mini fridge or microwave. The vending machines barely worked and the dryer quit drying my clothes but kept taking time away.

The people that worked the front desk were friendly. I also enjoyed the pool.

Monica and Ned were awesome,if I'm going back to days...
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Toilet wasn't flushing,called front desk 3 times I even went my self, I waited all night and no one came,I tried to explain to the house keeper in the morning but she don't speak English.

Monica and Ned were awesome,if I'm going back to days inn it's because of them very accommodating and professional

Love the hotel, have stayed there before .
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Downside to this time was waiting almost a full day for clean towels when I was staying there for 6 nights..

Love the hotel, have stayed there before . Always clean and nice area.

They charged my cc to hold the reservation, then lost the...
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

They charged my cc to hold the reservation, then lost the reservation, charged me again to stay, I spoke with manager and was assured I would only be charged once. They charged me twice. Still fighting to get my money returned.

Will never go back.

The carpet in our room was filthy. We walked across the floor and feet were black. Just awful. Had to put shoes on to go to restroom. Room 306 if you read this and want to check. Just swipe a towel on the floor and see for yourself.

The price was affordable

Good location for a one night scale
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

No breakfast and they don't have resting areas with courtesy beverage, not even water

Location to the airport and the rental car dropp-off was perfect

Ok place, Bad staff
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The night staff (Brandon) was haughty and belligerent. Treated me like I was a nuisance because I asked about the airport shuttle and if and when I would receive a receipt. When I told him his persona left a lot to be desired he said 'Thank you' (smart-aleck style) instead of 'I'm sorry.'

Nice bed and good AC

It had a roof over it
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

What idiot has a hotel with upper floors near an international airport with winding stairs and no elevator. I just enjoyed dragging my case upstairs. The rooms were ok but are apparent that a refit was a lick of paint over the scarred walls.

It had a roof over it

Closeness to airport and shuttle.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The pool was dirty and appeared that it is not cleaned regularly. The woman cooking and serving at the restaurant was not friendly and didn’t show any hospitality or customer service training, infact it looked like she didn’t want to be there.

Closeness to airport and shuttle.

This is a dated motel..not a place I will ever book again.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

We were put in room 303. The room was AWFUL!! There were 2 double beds in a room that really was only big enough for one. 1 bed was up against the air cooling unit. The other had about 18" clearance of the bathroom and closet doors. The bathroom door opened in, while the closet door opened out..meaning you couldn't fully open the door to even use it. I tried to use the phone to call the front desk and it wasn't even connected. When I looked behind the night stand to plug it back in, I couldn't find the plug-in end in the snarl of wires there. There was black on the ceiling. The bathroom floor tile grout was very dirty. The iron had burn on the bottom. Overall, the pictures of this motel do not show how dated it actually is. We were very disappointed and would not stay here again.

The staff were friendly.

I booked for six nights but then found a closer hotel to my...
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

I booked for six nights but then found a closer hotel to my work. They said I could cancel and not pay the rest of the week, but then charged my card for the whole week.

Enough for sleep, shower and stack your shopping bags. nothing more really
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

For the price I paid I was expecting at least the breakfast included. The room wasn’t very clean, the carpet was old an doesn’t felt clean, I wore flip flops all the time. The bathroom door could not be closed and there was other people’s hair all over. The room had its own smell, not super bad smell but not a good one either. They changed towels but not the sheets in 3 nights I stayed

The hotel is located in a very convenient place. It’s near the airport and has a shuttle from an to it. You are halfway almost to every place you probably want to go. The staff was very friendly and they will recibe your mail and packages before you arrived at the hotel. It has a parking lot and a Mc Donald’s at walking distance. There is a swimimg pool but I didn’t use it. A/c.

It met our needs for the time and we were really pleased with the shuttle service

Just not a great area if you didn’t have a car but we expected that .

The pool and grounds were beautiful even though the location was noisy hour sleep wasn’t disturbed though that was a good thing ! Shuttle service was excellent !!!

Foul, filthy
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Filthy. Rugs were filthy and they’d had obvious flooding- musty smell, bathroom door warped and swollen on bottom from water. They locked us out of our room and didn’t clean because they thought we’d over stayed our welcome. So disgusting.

Very good
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

That there was no hot water in the morning when I have go out only at nights very disappointed but overall very good.

No hot water in the morning when I have to shower.

Don't stay there.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The online pictures misrepresented this place. The hotel is broken down and dirty. No security which is why there is a safe in the room. There were flters under the door pertaining to food. The staff took them and said they are a scam and will take your money. Anybody can come in the back way and wander the halls.

The staff was very helpful.

Not what I expected, comfortable for short stay but not vacation or romance.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The room was way smaller than what I expected. The door for the closet and the bathroom were difficult to close. The picture on booking must have been one of the better rooms.

Very good value for the money, perfect for a one night stay to travel next day to the airport.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

It did not include breakfast. They did not allow me to make late checkout and the construction needs some make up.

It has a very good location and wi-fi internet, and also comfortable bed and very clean. It has free transportation.

Hotel okaish. perfect location
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

facilities can be updated. I heard every movement by the person in room above me. PERSON driving shuttle Apr 9th @11pm and Apr 10th 515am was HOGGISH and unpleasant , and made his not wanting to be there working very noticeable by driving ridiculous, talking to customers harsh, and almost didn't want to stop for me until I ran yo van to show him my hotel business card. He kept sighing loudly, sucking his teeth. it is shameful that the first service ur met with before reaching the hotel is this man.

proximity to airport. shuttle service offered

Rooms were very dirty, I could not sleep all night.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Rooms were very dirty, I could not sleep all night. Couldn’t shower cause I didn’t want to take germs with me. Very bad place would not recommend this place to anyone. Hadn’t been in a place that was not up to par like I stayed there. I have stayed at various days inn but this was quite a different experience than any other time.

I hated it will never recommend it or book again
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I did not like that I paid $700 for 6nights and did not have a good channel selection for watching tv. I did not like that the WiFi didn’t work at all. I did not like the breakfast wasn’t included after paying $700 for 6nights. I did not like that housekeeping did a half ass job with cleaning. I hated that there was only enough blankets for each room in the hotel and there was no extras and the blankets in my room were very nasty, appeared to be dried up blood or food on them. And when I asked for NEW blankets (clean ones) I was told there weren’t anymore available.

The door lock would work half the time.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The door lock would work half the time. The door was very sticky. The shuttle service pick up from the airport took 55 MINUTES!!! Horrible. The hotel is located less than a few miles from the airport and there was no traffic at 8pm.

Hotel is good for a short stay.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

This time the room was too small, I’ve been there before and I was on a better spacious room.

Cafeteria was convenient for someone that doesn’t have a car.

When I got there to check in the system was down so my...

When I got there to check in the system was down so my partner and I slept in the car for a few hours before getring going to the airport. The receptionist on duty was helpful. I called the managers and left a message and they never returned my call.

Disappointed
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Noisy rooms.. thin walls. Small rooms cold pool.. only stairs no elevator to access rooms upstairs.. door stuck shut hard to open and close.. dirty around the property.

Distance to the hotel

This hotel did not meet my expectations at all I would not stay here again.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The room had a mildew mold kind of smell to it the comforters on the bed was dingy looking.

It was close to the Miami Airport & not too far from the Miami Port...

Best way to start our vacation!!!
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Wasn't the Ritz Carlton. But I wouldn't definitely come back. As all the good out weighed this issue.

The value for the room, the staff and I mean ALL staff, shuttle service from airport and shuttle service to cruise port high exceeded my expectations. Great start to our vacation!!!! Would go back without question!!!

Not worth it
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The entire place smell like dump, it feels like dirty, below the rooms in the first floor is a bar with loud music up to until 2-3am. Not recommended.

Close to the airport

Horrible
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Old run down, dirty. Furniture looked like it was picked up off the road somewhere! Wasn’t clean at all! Good thing it’s close to the airport so we could get outta there fast!

The a/c was super small for the king room size room...

The a/c was super small for the king room size room horrible smell . The floor was dented . The carpet was dirty. The room service is awful no room service. The bed and towels smelled really bad .

Amazing hotel!
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Everything was clean and the staff were very friendly. Always helped you with whatever you needed to accommodate your stay. Also it’s close to the airport so it’s convinent.

Will not return...price does not match the qulality of the room.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The room was old and the furniture needs to be replaced. The main door could not close properly and was twisted. It definitely was not worth $210.00 per night. I was not impressed at all. The front desk claimed they gave out room away and would now have to take a room from someone else like it was our fault and they were doing us a favor. the reservation was made weeks before so I have no idea why they would give our room away. Was not impressed with this property.

The bed was comfortable.

Quick overnight between flights- at this price I’d pay a little more for higher quality—staff nice
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Tiny room Tiny bed - my 6’2” husband had to sleep diagonally to fit on the bed Shower water trickle-difficult to control temperature Bathroom wall behind door had been patched and looked minimally quick repaired very roughly —seemed clean but wasn’t really sure.... Not cheap at $179.—

Shuttle service was excellent Close to airport which was why we chose this Nice adjacent cafe and bar Seemed clean

3.0
    THE SMELL IN THE ROOM IS VERY NASTY!
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

THE SMELL IN THE ROOM IS VERY NASTY!! THE CARPET IN THE CORRIDORE ARE VERY DIRTY. Overall the facility is not bad but you need to improve the cleaness.

Facility needs great improvement and breakfast needs to be...
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The ambiance look like a low class hotel needs major improvement

Facility needs great improvement and breakfast needs to be served at 6:00 am . The rooms need to have a refrigerator and the room where i stayed was very misty. Better looking for all that money for one night

I Did Not Like My Stay And I Will Never Stay There Again!!
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The Bed Is Very Hard!! None Of The Lights Work In The Room Barely!! The Cover Had Burnt Marks On It!! The Door Was Hard To Open And Close!! It Felt Like I Was Staying In A Half Way House!! I Was Not Comfortable!!

Absolutely Nothing!! We Didn’t Sleep There!!

Was ok for a room staying only a few hours but no longer than over night. Rooms dirty
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non Smoking

The room still had dirty towels and wash clothes in the bathroom shower from the last occupants.

The young man working the desk was very nice and professional.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The facilities are very old, everything was broken, room door was very hard to open I had to apply force to open and close door, carpet was dirty specially in hall way

Never stay here again
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non Smoking

The rooms were dirty from the carpet to the iron to the roaches the heater didn’t work ask for blankets never received the whole 6 days I was there I’ll never stay there ever again

Check in was a disaster
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Our friends we travelled with were given a room that smelled like someone just smoked weed in it before they got the keys Even though we checked in we didn’t our room for 2 hrs after

Shuttle service

The pool
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The restaurant suck there was only one bed after I asked for two beds I asked for extra blankets they didn't have any poor customer service

The pool

UGH - if we had stayed there UGH UGH UGH!!

The staff was unfriendly, incompetent, disinterested, unaccommodating and aloof. The place was run down. This should be taken off the list of options. We were forced to cancel and look elsewhere - at a huge expense. We will NEVER stay ay a Day's Inn again!!!

Nothing - we were forced to cancel and advise we would we receive a credit on our credit card within 3-5 days

Great Location not far from Beach and Miami’s main...
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Could use a cleaning, some of bed sheets and towels weren’t in the cleansers condition.

Great Location not far from Beach and Miami’s main attractions.

Dirty Room since day 1, missing basic amenities, soap, toilet paper, towels.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The hotel room was not clean, missing towels , missing toilet paper, missing soap. I would not recommend this hotel value vs amount paid is out of the equation Unfriendly staff on Check in Inside the room the second night someone placed an armchair that was completely filthy and went to the bathroom and left a stain on the toilet, AGAIN NO TOWELS , NO SOAP AND A DIRTY BATHROOM. Days Inn Miami/Airport North WORST HOTEL I HAVE EVER STAID.

Location is good.

Bugs everywhere
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

There were bugs everywhere. Wings of bugs stuck to every surface. It clearly is never cleaned just new items such as towels are added. The bed smelled like it was already slept in so the sheets were not clean.

NOTHING

You couldn’t pay me to stay here again
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The first room had a blocked toilet. The next room had a leaking pipe in the bathroom so there was water on the floor. The bathroom floor was dirty, the carpet felt damp, people were up & talking loudly in the courtyard until 3am, and you can hear planes taking off at all hours.

Close to the Miami Airport so convenient for an early flight the next morning.

Hated this place. Roaches and terrible WiFi reception.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The staff service was terrible except for he woman who checked us in, there were were roaches and spiders in our room, trash in the corners, WiFi service didn’t work in our room since we were at the edge of the property and the lobby was dirty and uninviting. Super outdated furniture with stains all over them it just wasn’t a quality stay.

It was a room with walls and a roof and air conditioning...
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

It was a room with walls and a roof and air conditioning that was useful in order to catch a flight the next morning. It is what it is and is useful for that.

Glad it was only one night
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

This hotel was very old and had no elevator in the property. Don’t bother to pay for the shuttle if you are going to the port you will wait for over an hour and still might not get on. It’s better to just get a taxi or Uber.

The only positive about this hotel is that is was close to the port. And the staff is friendly.

Lady who checked us out in the morning was very pleasant.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Lady that checked us in was unhelpful and rude, spoke to her colleague all the time, in Spanish possibly while checking us in. No lift in hotel. Food selection was poor.

Lady who checked us out in the morning was very pleasant. Bed was comfortable. Close to airport and free shuttle bus provided.

The price was not acceptable for the stay with all the problems associated with the room.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The phone did not work. We had to use personal phone to cal front desk. The door latch lock did not work it was broken. When we were calling to confirm our reservation we were on hold for a long time. Also, one of the bed lights did not work.

Friendly staff. Uber eats was available. The bed was comfortable. Adjustable AC.

Convienent and comfortable for a short stay.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

We were waiting at the airport about 30 mins before we ever saw a shuttle. Thankfully when we called the guy did come, but we had to call again becuase where we were told to wait, even though we saw him and he was empty, he never stopped. So we had to wait and call again.

The staff at the hotel are very friendly and accommodating. We stayed here just to pick up a cruise. Food was close by. An iHop, McDonalds, a Sports Bar (all within about 2 blocks from the establishment). There is also stuff at the hotel itself. There is also a convenient store right next door. The shuttle to the cruise terminal was on time and the driver was very professional.