2. USA hotel reviews
  3. Florida hotel reviews
  4. Orlando hotel reviews
  5. Reviews of Days Inn by Wyndham Orlando Conv. Center/International Dr

Reviews of Days Inn by Wyndham Orlando Conv. Center/International Dr This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

9990 International Drive, Orlando, FL 32819, United States of America

#335 of 495 hotels in Orlando

Read more– opens a dialog box

• Reviewed: January 24, 2019

Great location if you are attending a convention and want to be able to walk there.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Having reserved a non-smoking room when I checked in I was very displeased with the smell of stale cigarettes that permeated the entire room. I asked to be moved to a different room and that one was not as bad but you could still tell that it had been smoked in heavily.

The bed was very comfortable and the staff was friendly. being within walking distance of the convention center was a definite bonus!

• Reviewed: January 23, 2019

Good price , but not what I expected.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The blanket was like a dry rotted piece of foam. There was mold in the shower . Construction starting at 8 a.m. loading right outside my door , we were not told about . The only sign I seen after renting the room said " sorry for the mess we are remodeling. " The maintenance guy put cones in the 2 spots in front of our room so he could park his car so we had to park on the other side of the hotel . Then told us he would knock on our door at midnight when he got off work and we could move our car ..lmao Went to the I hop in the front for dinner around 9 p.m. there were 3 tables and 4 servers ,we sat for 15 without being acknowledged so we got up and went to Dennys . Not really on I drive where you are able to walk to all the cool stuff !!

The bed was comfy

• Reviewed: January 22, 2019

Ok for one night
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Bathroom leaks , the main door courtin don’t close all The bed sheets very yellows like dark and ironing board very rusty and starir way need to be more clean also need more específic with the ubicación rooms the numbers inpairs are around of swimming pool and the pair are oposit outside around of the building etc

Localization ok IHOP ok Parking lot ok

• Reviewed: January 21, 2019

The view from the top floor and the hotel was connected to...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The hotel was under some construction or remodeling and it was not aesthetically pleasing.

The view from the top floor and the hotel was connected to it IHOP.

• Reviewed: January 19, 2019

Location and value
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Cleaning was not good ; bed sheets weren’t changed during whole stay ; Bathroom wasn’t cleaned well.. one day we found a lizard in the room .. my last visit 3 years back was better

Location and value

• Reviewed: January 11, 2019

You Get What You Pay For !!!
    • King Room - Disability Access - Non-Smoking

My Room Outdoor Entrance, The Room Chair, the Broken Bathroom the Damp Towels. Need I say more for this Outdated and Aging Property.

Attached to an IHOP Restauant and the Highway.

• Reviewed: January 2, 2019

Didn't like it and wouldn't recommend
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Place was filthy, I was wearing flip flops all time inside the room because the carpet was super dirty.

The location and that is all. I haven't tried the pool but it looked decent.

• Reviewed: January 2, 2019

Overall, a nice stay but way too much for a motel. Could have been due to Bowl games.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Way too much money for a motel. A little run down. Parking was an issue due to construction.

The staff was very accommodating and nice. Room was neat and clean.

• Reviewed: December 31, 2018

I love the location on international drive.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Breakfast was extra money and the vent on air conditioning had not been cleaned for months

I love the location on international drive. Walking distance to anywhere! We love the Miller’s Ale House for lunch and Dinner because you can eat out on the patio.

• Reviewed: December 31, 2018

Was ok , online photos look better
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Room didn’t smell fresh , I got a stuff noise the longer I stayed , no gym and I hated that the shutter to theme parks only pick up and drop off once a day , what if you needed to stay half a day or want to see fireworks that evening, no so

Having ihop at hotel

• Reviewed: December 30, 2018

Meh.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The rooms had a smell of mold and cigarettes. Occupants up at all times of the night standing outside door on the phone. Staff friendly and helpful. Good location

• Reviewed: December 30, 2018

Upon my arrival, front desk staff was very friendly.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

AC loud and didn't suit the temperature mostly. Or maybe we never get used to use this type of AC.

Upon my arrival, front desk staff was very friendly. Super friendly. Send my best to her.

• Reviewed: December 29, 2018

Just Ok...not recommended
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Dirty Carpets. The bathroom was not clean when we moved in. Bed sheets and pillow covers had stains. The key card for Room 228 never worked. Every day, we had to run to the front desk to get the key cards to reset. Two times we had to call staff to open the doors for us. Overall it wasn't a very pleasant experience.

• Reviewed: December 28, 2018

The room was very comfortable
    • Room with King Bed - Disability Access - Non-Smoking

The bathroom wasn't as clean as it should have been there was rust around the back of the bathroom door and the tub looked as if it needed bleaching. Our mother-in law had an episode, we asked the staff outside to call the police but no one responded or called.

The Days Inn looked very manicured outside

• Reviewed: December 25, 2018

Christmas on International Drive
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

As expected.everything was clean they were in the process of updating the rooms but no inconvenience to me

Nice friendly people great location surrounded by all the chain restaurants and a lot of specialty eateries, boutiques and attractions

• Reviewed: December 25, 2018

The room was warm and nice when got in, beds comfortable, thanks to the staff.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The room needs fresh touch up to keep a fresher smell, the bathroom door could hardly close.

The bed was comfortable over all it was ok except for dirty towel, the first towel I picked up to use was messy inside, apart from that it wasn't bad.

• Reviewed: December 23, 2018

Well for the money the location was great , staff was very friendly .
    • Room with King Bed - Disability Access - Non-Smoking

The shower head was not in working condition had to tie it upward with a towel and the water from the shower was going everywhere all over bathroom floor (no bathtub) Next day housekeeping didn't leave hand towels or washcloths.

Comfortable bed, microwave,fridge&coffee maker

• Reviewed: December 21, 2018

Very 😞
    • King Room - Disability Access - Non-Smoking

Musky smell.bed not dress properly.loud noise on the hallway late at night.mildew on bathroom walls.stain shower curtain.stain bed sheets.over all very disappointed😕

• Reviewed: December 20, 2018

A great value. would return.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

It is an older building but considering the age was still a good deal and kept up well.

beds linens and towels very compfy and clean. Staff efficient and pleasant.

• Reviewed: December 18, 2018

Nice low cost stay for a few days
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I would have appreciated if the rooms were done once at least with a hoover during my stay. All was clean but the floor was never cleaned while I was there. The shower installation looked quite used and old. I did not dare to shower with it. Old style high beds but comfortable. Two big beds for one person was a bit too much, but anyway. The view was to the parking lot and naturally more loud than on the other side. I thought there were free rooms towards the pool too. I thought I would swim, but nobody entered ever this pool. Shopping around the place is not much, only hotels and a small Walgreens that does not offer much fresh vegetables or fruit. Whatever you get is all packed in plastic.... Every morning I heard noise from a big machine outside and sometimes renovation noises..... I would have appreciated coming from so so far to have been informed a bit more about how to explore the region, how to use the bus and where but nobody offered information. Regrettably I forgot a small plastic box with jewellery which are memories from round the world. I asked via email to inform me if it was found. I know precisely that I left the box there on the bed while packing or on the tiny table at the side. But nobody answered so far. Very sad for me. ....It's not a huge value in money but the personal value is huge.

People were friendly and the daily cleaning was good. I had every day fresh towels. I liked the bathtub and the tiny warm water pot for tea and coffee. The heating and clima worked well so far. The beds were good and comfy.

• Reviewed: December 16, 2018

It was not comfortable due to bad bed and dirty room and bath .
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The bathroom was dirty there was blood on the door on the inside .The corners were nasty I always stay at Days Inns when we travel but this was horrible I just stayed until we could get other reservations some where else. Everything was booked up everywhere because of a dog show so we were stuck I am so disappointed in this DAYS INN.I do not reccomend this particular Days Inn not worth the money other Days Inns are much better,

Location was good

• Reviewed: December 14, 2018

Never will I book this hotel again
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

My car was broken into and my personal items were stolen and the property staff didn’t apologize and my friends and I had to drive home with busted windows

• Reviewed: December 11, 2018

I never going back to that hotel sorry
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The room was not clean and also the bathroom was not clean was so much noise in the night that you can’t sleep the door was not working I do not recommend this hotel all

• Reviewed: December 8, 2018

Not good need refund because cannot sit in dirty chair with stained and iron board cover was stained
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Desk chair iron board and iron

Chair was dirty and cannot seat in the chair Iron board cover had red stains and iron was also stained Cannot iron the business clothes

• Reviewed: December 6, 2018

Close too universal
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

We stayed in room 141 and for a 7 day stay We recieved room service 2 times and had to ask for coffee every day and night and day the house keepers had there cart outside out rooms rolling them and outside early im morning smoking and complaining about how many rooms they had, we was there too relax and done very little of that. Had to ask for towels daily , as well as coffee. The final straw was our flight was changed i asked for a 1 :00 check out and was told id be charged 45.00 mpre dollars but we could stay till noon. So at 11:00 am the only day housekeeping knocked on the door said its check out time and when we said we had a 12:00 check out she said no check out is at 11:00 am. So we rushed an left .pretty sad that as a guest was made too feel as nothing. Wont be staying there again. Tamara k Blake.

Close too universal

• Reviewed: November 28, 2018

Want ever use days inn again and i travel all the time.
    • King Room - Disability Access - Non-Smoking

The smell of mildew was the worst in room 103. The place needs remodeling bad. Visual mold in bathroom and in sleeping quarters buy the door. The moisture was way bad also in the room.

Location was the best part of the stay.

• Reviewed: November 25, 2018

very economical stay
    • Room with King Bed - Disability Access - Non-Smoking

The noise in the early hours of the morning

The staff woke us up early with outside equipment working and extreme noise. The work should have began before 11am, not 8am or earlier.

• Reviewed: November 22, 2018

A little disappointed, below what we have come to expect from Booking.com
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The rooms were not clean, the carpet was terrible, and had mold in the shower. Cleaning staff didn't do a good job of replenishing coffee and cups

The beds were comfortable

• Reviewed: November 20, 2018

overall it was great.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The room was not real clean. The floor was pretty dirty and we had bugs and the toilet did not work but they did come and fix it. We also had people smoking out side our door late at night while we were trying to sleep.

We had a great time the location was great and the help was good. The Concierge was very helpful and gave a great information. We enjoyed the pool and there where a lot of places to eat close by. Extremely close to the Convention Center.

• Reviewed: November 19, 2018

I WILL BE RETURNING SOON!
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

The traffic was stuffy... Backed up most times

I loved the fact that everything that was needed pretty much was right there in the area. International Dr has EVERYTHING!! Wonderful experience

• Reviewed: November 14, 2018

This hotel is very conveniently located within walking...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

This hotel is very conveniently located within walking distance of the Convention Center. McDonald's is right across the street for a quick grab and go breakfast. The staff is really friendly and the room clean with comfortable beds. It is not a five star hotel by any means as there is a faint musty smell in the rooms due to aging. That being said, it is clean and comfortable and I would stay there again.

• Reviewed: November 13, 2018

Good bed, shower, quiet at night, great front desk, housekeeping were disruptive and inconsiderate
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The house keeping staff - except for the maids that did my room - were inconsiderate of their effect on the guests. They shouted down the hall at each other. They walked in front of me as I was walking through. One maid saw me coming and proceeded to push her laundry cart right in front of me and then walk slowly. I couldn’t get around her because of the bushes. They blocked the sidewalk with their cart and garbage bags.

The front desk staff was very accommodating.

• Reviewed: November 12, 2018

Will not be back unless assured the rooms have been totally cleaned and refurbished!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Musty smell, rusted door jambs, mold on door frame , dislocated electric socket, torn carpet , stuck doorknob. Should’ve asked to switch rooms but did not have the energy to do so after a late flight. Informed manager upon checkout so hopefully this gets resolved.

Needing major refurbishing in the room I stayed.

• Reviewed: November 12, 2018

I loved the location so close to Convention Center.
    • Room with King Bed - Disability Access - Non-Smoking

The bathroom had no counter space. It is a huge room but could use some updating. Everything else was fine.

I loved the location so close to Convention Center. The room was clean with restaurant on site.

• Reviewed: November 12, 2018

Read what I didnt like and do something about it!!
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

The ihop resturant was a disappoinment....we walked in only was one asian family there the waiter sat us in the back then 10 mins 2 white couples and 1 black couple walk in he sits the black couple immediately to the back and puts the white couples up front. Another 15 mins go by 3 more white ladies walkin wit another couple and he sits them all up front...why was the black people sat in back little corner while he served the white people up front with window views and etc? Will never eat there again and i will tell everyone not to eat there...the waiter name was Jerry

Your mattresses are amazing...where u get them

• Reviewed: November 12, 2018

while cheap....I can't tolerate dirty
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

when we arrived, we had to dust the dresser/tables...a thin layer on everything. we had to ask for enough towels. housekeeping would make our beds, but never ran the vacuum in the 5 days we were there. never refilled the tissues. we found a mummified lizard stuck to the back of our door- clearly, he'd been there awhile. there was a layer of scum on the back of our toilet, the light switches are brown with dirt. wifi is slow and kicks you off constantly, making it very difficult if you are there for business. around midnight, someone came by sticking pizza flyers through the door. while soliciting for that is not a big deal to me...do not do it at midnight! the final straw was when one of our beds slid a bit and the dust ruffle came off that we saw huge brown and yellow stains all over the box springs.....checked the other bed and the same thing.

I have stayed here twice before for business...it is inexpensive and very close to the convention center and dining. easy to walk to get meals. in the past, it's been dated, but clean. this time, not so much.

Convenient location
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Upgraded mattresses make the beds too high for shorter people (or children) to get up on to and there were no footstools or steps available

Convenient location

• Reviewed: November 12, 2018

Great Value, comfortable room, friendly staff
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

every day there was less and less washcloths. I didn't call the front desk, but would have used less hand towels if there were wash cloths. empty tissue box was not replaced on my last day. Key card didn't work easily, having to swipe several times to get it open. Had to have it reprogrammed for my room when it wouldn't work at all.

Close to the Convention Center, so reasonably priced, clean. All three of the front desk personnel that I came in contact with were very friendly and helpful. Nice size pool, Ice machines centrally located on each floor! Broken hair dryer was fixed within a few minutes of reporting it.

• Reviewed: November 5, 2018

Will not be back
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

Room had a smell to it the paint on the ceiling fell off I made a reservation for a king size room called them and told them I was running late and would be there when I arrived had no size luckily a person did not show so they bumped him out and said when he shows we will have to argue.....

• Reviewed: November 1, 2018

Perfect
    • King Room - Disability Access - Non-Smoking

The smell of the rooms they smell like mold

It's a beautiful clean motel but the only problem is all the rooms smells like mold. Please improve that other then that its amazing.

• Reviewed: October 29, 2018

Wonderful warm and friendly
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Tea made with lukewarm water

bed very comfy didn't use restaurant much they don't know how to make English tea (use hot water) Pancakes out of this world yummy

• Reviewed: October 28, 2018

How this is classed as a 2 star is beyond me - it is worth...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

There really isn't anything to dislike here - except, a very minor and perhaps personal thing, that it would have been nice to have a soft light or night light for relaxing in the evening. The only other thing I would say is that there could be more information given when looking to book. Several things that would have been important to us, and probably other potential bookers, were not mentioned at all (e.g. Full Size Refrigerator and Microwave, IHOP on site).

How this is classed as a 2 star is beyond me - it is worth so much more! Loved that there was an IHOP on site, that we had a full size Refrigerator and Microwave, and a coffee maker with both regular and decaf, with cups to take away. There was also a full size desk and very comfortable work chair, even though we had two double beds. The towels were bright white, and lovely and soft, and the linen the same. There were ample pillows, and the bathroom area looked recently refurbished - very clean and smart. Ample hot water and a good sized TV with many channel options. The pool looked very inviting, and although we didn't get a chance to try, there were people in it first thing in the morning, so I assume it was warm enough.

• Reviewed: October 26, 2018

No other comment.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The person who received me a the front desk was unfriendly. I felt like she didn't like me because of my ethnic or because the person who brought me to the hotel is a black guy.

The room was clean and confortable.

• Reviewed: October 25, 2018

Very unhappy with the stay.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

My ac in the room wasn’t working right, called the desk. The guy came out and looked at it unplugged it and plugged back in. Said it’s working. Tried explaining what was going on with it. Asked for a different room. Said they were booked no other rooms. We had a late checkout, housekeeping kept banging on our door at 9 am until we checked out. When we went in the pool. I slipped and fell on the pool step. It’s very slippery. Hurt my arm. When I checked out. I told the check out lady what happened. She said sorry. There isn’t anything she can do to refund my money because I booked thru Booking.com. She said she would tell the owner but I don’t know if she did.

The location and IHOP.

• Reviewed: October 24, 2018

Great location everything thing is near by
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

It was walking distance from my meeting at the Orlando orange convention center and I didn’t need an Uber after the meeting I took the trolley for only $5 for unlimited rides I went shopping to the outlets it was so easy to take the trolley and I’ve never taken a bus ride really enjoyed it.

• Reviewed: October 17, 2018

Dale at Guest Services desk is helpful and nice and fives...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I didn’t like the cleanliness quality of the Hotel. The rooms are smelly. The floors (rooms and toilets) need to be washed. The pillows are too old (yellow and smell sweat). I asked for new ones and got them after two nights (there was a huge difference between old and new ones) also the pillow cases were not clean at our check-in so I asked for new ones. I suggest changing the cleaning facility or using better quality washing soap and replacing the pillows with new ones. My remark applies to two rooms I stayed in.

Dale at Guest Services desk is helpful and nice and fives good advices. Location not bad as the two i-ride lines and the bus stops are 1-2 mins from hotel. Personnel at the reception are nice

• Reviewed: October 17, 2018

Orlando, our 2nd Home
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Wish we could have stayed longer😐😐

Excellent staff, comfy beds, close to I Drive Trolley Bus stops. Having IHOP in the same location was a HUGE bonus!

• Reviewed: October 15, 2018

Stayed here a few times its s nice hotel for the price and...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Plumbing issues, property noisy all day, housekeeping walked in on me unannounced.

Stayed here a few times its s nice hotel for the price and good location.

• Reviewed: October 15, 2018

Terrible
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Everything. Room had mildew on ceiling, only gave 2 SHEETS as bed covers, found 1 dead and 1 live cockroach. Bathroom tub had brown stuff in it.

Nothing about our stay was good

• Reviewed: October 12, 2018

My trip was great. Great hotel, very comfortable. We'll be back soon
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

We were not offered the option of breakfast I would like to have breakfast at the hotel.

I liked the room, comfortable bed, very clean, good location Easy access, easy access to SeaWorld parks

• Reviewed: October 8, 2018

Perfect for me and the kids
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The location was great. The number 111 from the airport will take you all way to the hotel. There's a McDonald's and Dunkin donuts right across the street from the hotel and others as well. The trolley will take u up and down international drive for $5 day pass u can buy from the hotel lobby front desk. If u have time take advantage of the Westgate timeshare 90 min presentation you get free breakfast and $130 cash just say no about the purchase at the end.

• Reviewed: October 5, 2018

Dont pay cash!!!!!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

They didn't tell me when I paid cash my card will still be charged. One employee said you'll get it back in 5 days i called again they said wait 10 days.

• Reviewed: October 4, 2018

Great location. Great service. But need upgrading on rooms
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

Because of the location the rooms should be upgraded because it's a real nice area, pretty outdated, you can smell the oldness in the room. I heard the people next to me partying and I was right by the poor so everyone was loud .

The bed was comfortable. House cleaning did good. The location was amazing ! And I loved that ihop is right there .

• Reviewed: October 4, 2018

Good price
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The hotel looked like it was going through renovations but I got an old room. The phone didn't work.

Location and price were excellent. The staff was very nice and helpful.

• Reviewed: September 29, 2018

Never will stay again terrible
    • Room with King Bed - Disability Access - Non-Smoking

The room smelled like mildew after being switched 3 times and the sheets had stains on them.Stay was terrible and I was double charged I paid booking.com then the actual hotel charged me days later overdrafting my account

I hop was connected

• Reviewed: September 26, 2018

It was overall clean and quiet.
    • King Room - Disability Access - Non-Smoking

No designated area to smoke and sit down like a gazebo. I had taken a nonsmoking room but wanted somewhere where I could sit outside and smoke away from the building.

It was overall clean and quiet. Very nice spot.

• Reviewed: September 24, 2018

What could’ve been better was the communication with guest.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

What could’ve been better was the communication with guest. Most of the things told to me and my friends at checking out was very poor and unfair. We were not told that making calls we were going to be charged. We had an overall amount of $154 dollars to pay after checking out. We couldn’t receive our we’re deposit don’t know for what reason. The staff couldn’t assist a cockscrew for opening wine. We were being charged for every little thing. The facility was great most of the staff was good but more about renting the room could’ve been said.

• Reviewed: September 24, 2018

Did like that the IHOP was right there.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Did not like smell of the room. It smelled wet and musty. My sisters room 2 doors down a/c didn't work. It was set 60 and it was 90 not good. Would come again only if the room was remodeled.

Did like that the IHOP was right there.

• Reviewed: September 21, 2018

Worst Hotel ever
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Bathroom was awful, shower dirty and toilet was dirty and broken. Had to ask to change room but no so different. Stay cause I had an appointment with my husband who has Cancer and was one night. But will Never book there in my life. 😱

Just the IHOP in there.

• Reviewed: September 18, 2018

Everything!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Nothing- only thing could help would be laundry room/facilities

Everything! Beds really comfy, great pool and area - ticked all the boxes for price paid😀

• Reviewed: September 17, 2018

The property was a pretty standard hotel.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I don’t really have any grievances, it was a basic hotel I got for a good price.

The property was a pretty standard hotel. Nothing special but it was kept clean and any question I had was answered quickly by the staff.

• Reviewed: September 17, 2018

It served its purpose of having somewhere to sleep
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The staff's attitude. No professionalism, no customer service. No greeting, no interaction, barely any words spoken, felt as if they were annoyed with my presence. Besides that our toilet handle barely worked, my friend's sheet had cigarette burns.

It was close to the parks, restaurants.

• Reviewed: September 16, 2018

It's just good hotel/motel to stay in Orlando.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

It's time to renovate bathrooms :) It's was my second stay and i think its time

It's just good hotel/motel to stay in Orlando. Perfect place, good bed!

• Reviewed: September 11, 2018

Location was great.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Rooms are a little run down. Blankets were falling apart. Wifi was really spotty.

Location was great. plenty of parking. close to convention center.

• Reviewed: September 7, 2018

I might recommend this hotel.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The room could use an upgrade. The handle on the commode was lose. One side of the toilet tissue holder was painted. The room did not smell clean. I requested a room with a king bed and they gave us a room with double full size beds for two people.

The location and price were good.

• Reviewed: September 3, 2018

It was really good untill i saw a roach

Roaches

It was a nice place to stay but I saw a roach in the bathroom and that made me check out real fast didnt want to take any critters back home with me

• Reviewed: September 1, 2018

Very good
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

You have to paid if you order something by internet usd 5 per envelope or more if it is bigger We stay 13 night and sometimes clean the room other's time just one bed

Coffee is very good. Beds are comfortable. Swimming pool was great

• Reviewed: August 29, 2018

We will visit again, but will probably stay somewhere else.
    • King Room - Disability Access - Non-Smoking

The cleaning service was unsatisfactory. There were no bath towels left at any time during our stay. We had to go to te front desk and ask for them. The desk staff seemed aggravated when we asked for bath supplies.

The location and accessibility was great!

• Reviewed: August 28, 2018

• Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

When we arrived(3:45 pm) our room was not ready. Our first room had a clogged sink, when we tried to drain it, a bunch of gunk, sludge and hair came up. We went down to the front desk, they didn’t act surprised and put us in a new room. The following morning at 9 am, as we were getting ready for the day, we heard a knock at the door. As my boyfriend was opening the door, the cleaning lady was putting her card in to come in( I was in a towel) AGAIN, AT 9 AM!!!!!! Speaking very little English she responded with “check out”. Um, yea by 11. Not impressed that someone was trying to come in our room like it was no big deal. . Also stated there was a balcony with a view. No balconies and the view was of the interstate.

• Reviewed: August 27, 2018

Good value for the price.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Bathroom was not cleaned from previous guest upon arrival in the room. Noise/traffic from parking lot and motel-style rooms facing corridor/parking meant you had to keep curtains closed all the time - losing all natural light.

Spacious room for a single. Facilities - fridge, microwave, coffee/coffee maker were very useful. Pool available with extended hours, although didn't get a chance to try it. Air conditioning included and very useful.

• Reviewed: August 27, 2018

terrible and exhausting by the behavior of this employee!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

employee at 8:58 pounded the door of the apartment and not satisfied entered the apartment screaming what hours I would release the room. commit an invasion of privacy crime. name of the official - Marcos Duquéz.

• Reviewed: August 26, 2018

Very clean room also kept to a high standard of cleanliness. Comfy bed
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Security guard could have come over when my daughter had an incident with a weirdo in a car asking her for directions at entrance to motel. She was on her own - felt he could have been more helpful and come over to her to frighten the guy off as in the evening. She had to go to the security guy and report the incident to him. Wasn't very impressed by security.

Housekeeping staff were excellent. The rooms were kept really clean with plenty fresh towels when required. Reception staff were also very helpful and friendly.

• Reviewed: August 25, 2018

I love the online price of the hotel room (Days Inn, 9990...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Not being nearby a shopping plaza and that everything is so much more expensive.

I love the online price of the hotel room (Days Inn, 9990 International Drive) and the workout room, and also that there is a McDonald's right next door.

• Reviewed: August 24, 2018

Great location and they offered shuttle busses to the theme...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Great location and they offered shuttle busses to the theme parks we wanted to visit. They also recommended us the trolley system which was great for going out on regular nights. The pool had a deep side.

• Reviewed: August 24, 2018

Ok for 1 night
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Hotel room was run down, dirty and the bathroom door didn’t lock. The linen was worn and staff unfriendly and unprofessional.

Good location, walking distance to many restaurants.

We Price Match
We Price Match
Browse Days Inn by Wyndham Orlando Conv. Center/International Dr Traveler Photo Gallery