Reviews of Days Inn by Wyndham San Bernardino/Redlands 2 stars

1909 South Business Center Drive, San Bernardino, CA 92408, USA

#10 of 23 hotels in San Bernardino

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Stayed in one of the just remodeled rooms and had a wonderful stay. The room was beautiful, really nice flooring, outlets close to bed, comfortable bed and very quiet. Staff very friendly.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I don't like carpet so I would have liked the rooms to have flooring as many hotels do now. More sanitary.

I slept like a baby. The kids felt like they were on vacation and were only a few miles from home.

I really wish you guys offered breakfast! And if you're a walker, like me, then you should know beforehand that there are basically no sidewalks and you'll be walking without lights on the street, well, limited lighting. I think its dangerous even in that area, muggers target the area as well

We really enjoyed the convenience of the close proximity of restaurants and also the privacy of our room. The bed was also very comfortable and there was also a very comfortable lounge chair near the window of the room. Feels like home 🙂

• King Room - Smoking

We booked a smoking room but were told upon arrival it had been rented for the night, was offered a nonsmoking, but then was moved from one room to another nearly as soon as we arrived to the first room. Our tv remote was also in bad shape, some buttons didn’t work. Lots of paperwork upon arrival too.

The room was clean and bed was very comfortable

Noisy plumbing from neighbouring rooms. Breakfast basic & limited seating. Power issues with fridge which we didn’t realise till the morning. Unfortunately we had very noisy neighbours overnight too.

Cleanliness & bathroom. King bed mattress good.

Better lighting in the rooms and just some random updates, like carpet and some attention to the bathrooms.

Big rooms, smaller hotel,good parking since I have a big truck, friendly gentleman at the counter and he was dressed very nice. I liked my room by the pool and beds were fairly comfortable. I'm definitely going to stay here next time.

• King Room - Smoking

The room was disgusting. It was ran down and there were stains on EvERYTHING. I apmost felt like I would have contracted a disease.

I didn't really like anything..However, the cleaning staff was amazing.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The beds were so small and uncomfortable. Then for asking for a non smoking room we still smelled smoke at 3 am bad. Then the staff allowed other guess to run up and down stairs at 5am and on the balcony with out saying anything not having any consideration for other guess.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Roaches in bathroom. Water did not get hot. People smoking weed next door. Could smell it.

Breakfast was nothing great. Cold ceral and oatmeal. Toast. That was it!

Not the cleanest hotel in the world. The sheets were not freshly laundered (obvious) and the floor was in real need of a shampoo. Also the extreme LACK of outlets near the bed or in convenient places was frustrating.

The room was nicely sized and didn't miss any amenities Location is good and the property itself seems decently maintained.

The carpet in the room was pretty gross, spots everywhere. Stains and so on. The room needs updating for sure. It just seemed dingy and old.

The location was pretty quiet, nothing too exciting. Which I like. Plenty of pillows. Staff was nice as well.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

Place needs remodel rooms are ghetto ish dank brown bedspreadss and carpet smelled like ass and curry mixed with Doritos and toes Door wouldn't latch you had to slam it

Qwik check in thru booking .com

• King Room - Smoking

The facility was deceiving due to the outside looked great but the room needs a renovation badly. The shower wall and tub had chipped paint, the heater took a long time to warm up and found a long blonde hair stran from the bed cover, eeehhwww.

The location is great and easy access to Restaurants + freeway.

Carpet was dirty Furniture was dirty look like it had been there for a long time never cleaned dresser drawers were missing TV was extremely small and did not work would never recommend this to a friend or client.

the staff!! one of the staff ( a men) was very rude and they also charged me for an extra night i didn't request!!!! & didnt give me my money back.

the location was perfect! restaurants and shopping center near by

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The only suggestions I would have is to have more electrical outlets near the beds. Had to maneuver a little to plug my laptop in to the one next to the bed.

Classy, comfortable beds, quiet, bath had nice hot water that I prefer, friendly staff. Breakfast was light but filled me up. I will definitely come back.

Toilet tank kept leaking all night. Also consistent and repeated noise from either the clock or the smoke detector kept waking us up.

Friendly front desk. Good location.

Poor breakfast (see remark re IHOP). The manager seemed to have taken lessons from Basil Fawlty.

Steakhouse and bar across the road, an IHOP a little further away for breakfast.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Very roomy, classy, clean, comfortable, kind staff (clerk came and opened our door for us because it wasn't working for us.), good breakfast, good value for the money.

Couldn’t have our window curtains open without having other rooms being able to see into our room.

They gentleman that checked us in went out of his way to make sure we got our room because we arrived earlier than expected. He was very helpful to us!!!

They need to update their pictures online. The pictures make it look nice. When in reality it is disgusting! Dirty and gross. I will never bring my family here again!! I didn't even want to shower!

Nothing!!

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Booking.com did not forward reservation to the property. Fortunately the property was able to accommodate us. Bathtub was green and faucet dripped constantly.

Continental breakfast was more limited than at other properties. Evening clerk was very helpful!

the toilet was kids size. So small that we could hardly fit on the tiny seat. We are normal sized people. I recommend an elogated toilet.

The room was clean but the mirrors were old.

Booking.com system did not transfer my registration when I made it and the Hotel didn't have my booking/registration at check in. It took a good front desk clerk (Cathy) to fix the Booking.com problem.

It was quiet and comfortable

The room was disqustingly filthy, uncomfortable and smelled really bad, specially the AC. There were mold spots, the sheets had some black markings on them and the bathroom was just horrifically iky.

I hated it.

The motel had been taken over by dozens of modified pickup truck fans who had no respect for other guests, driving unslenced V8 trucks around the car park, drinking, smoking, shouting at each other & slamming doors until at least 3am. Not the fault of the staff or the motel but would suggest that the motel should perhaps not take block bookings, if this is obvious - I doubt other guests didn't take kindly to knowing there were drunken, loud people just outside their own bedroom doors.

Motel room clean and spacious

• King Room - Smoking

When I booked my room I my debit card was pre authorized but when I came to check in they told me they couldn’t take it because it didn’t have a chip. It did not disclose that on the website . So of course I was upset and now my card has a pending transaction for the cost of the room but we had to pay again with my girlfriends card. It’s so inconvenient I have to wait 10 days for my money back and on top of that I don’t trust them so I’ll be checking everyday.

They had ac and hot water

Towels were a bit skimpy. I brought my own towel and my own bar of soap based on my experience with hotels in this price range.

Breakfast included oatmeal, toast, orange juice & coffee. Simple but adequate. Rooms do have mini fridge & microwave.

Some of the other guests....

Very close to the VA hospital where our Dad was. Lots of variety for food, stores near us. Bed was very comfortable and the room was large with a front and back door.

your credit card prepaid policy. My card was charged twice! Finally after 3 days one of the fees fell off, but my bank held all the funds for two fees! I did not like that at all!

beautiful pool and landscaping.

The rooms had a very strange and bothersome smell. We had to buy some fabreeze to spray in the rooms to mask the smell. I would have liked for the AC to have been turned on so we didn't walk into a very hot rooms. The desk area did not have any outlets on the surface or on the wall underneath. I wanted to plug in my computer to charge it and work from table but could not. The floor was uneven, there were small lumps under the carpet. the bed comforter looked very dated and not very appealing. The furniture and carpet needs updating.

The free parking and bright lighting in the parking area was great. The beds were comfortable, the quantity of pillows was great. The AC worked very well, it was very hot the 2 days we were there. The staff was very helpful...Tim in particular worked ardently to get us rooms on the first floor that were next to each other.

when I came back to my country, I just found that they charge a payment twice for a same price. And I'm still looking for the way to cancel my payment, but it is not that easy in abroad. I never recommend this place.

not bad if you are in a budget

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I have stayed at Comfort Inn in several states and always had satisfactory experiences until this one...Carpets were filthy, marijuana smoke came in from the outside and through the ventilation system. Breakfast area had 3 tables w/2 chairs each, to accommodate the entire motel.

See above. I have stayed here many times. Last two times fraudulent charges were placed on my card. I am not happy about that at all.

I have said here many times. The last two times fraudulent charges were placed on two different cards of mine. I know it happened here. It happened after i handed over my card. The next morning fraudulent charges were placed on my cards. Two different times. I brought it to the managers attention. I have heard nothing back. I believe there is some criminal act taking place. What a shame. It caused me to have to cancel two different cards. I even told the manager what the charges were for and when it happened. He seemed slightly concerned and said he would look into it. Again ,no comp nor consideration of a return call. I should have contacted the police and filed a report.

All good

The pool was very relaxing after a long day on a motor cycle. The staff were very helpful and they had Tea. Not many do in America. Breakfast was also a bonus.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

There was a few things I did not like. The employees were decent except one man that was very rude and was quite snobby and walked away while I was still talking.

What I did like was there was breakfast everyday and free WiFi..

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Nothing the staff were pleasant and helpful, breakfast was quite sufficient for us.

There were plenty of facilities nearby for eating, varying from expensive to reasonable and cheap. We suggest Mimis licensed cafe for homemade type food or Claim Jumper which is good but more expensive. We were able to park straight across from our room which was handy due to having quite a bit of luggage, but we were on the ground floor. Breakfast was quite sufficient for our needs, three types of cereal, porridge, yoghurt and toast etc with copious amounts of coffee and juice and sometimes pieces of fresh fruit.

• Reviewed: 10 May 2017

• King Room - Smoking

The manager me Patel, rude not flexible I arrive at 230p my elderly mother wanted to put her meds inside the room and my Patel said not till 300p I do a lot of traveling and 95% of places are flexible within 30 min

Large clean room microwave ref coffee maker

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

The service leaves a lot to be desired. No matter how polite I was to the front desk clerk, he would not move an inch as far as providing kindness. He was there to work and go home. I more or less felt like we were bothering him by checking in/out. He was very abrupt as well. I know there was an event going on in the area and it seemed like he was judging us based on the event which is not something I appreciate given that I made arrangements and paid just as I would on any other visit or just as any other customer did. I will not be visiting this establishment again.

saw there was assorted muffin for breakfast and coffee and juice but I didn't make it down in time so the room coffee was sufficient.

• Reviewed: 23 April 2017

Breakfast was only toast and cereal. The tv remote wasn't programmed to work with the tv. There was a very bright light right outside our window. All in all, we overpaid for what we got.

We got to park close to our room.

• Reviewed: 20 April 2017

The TV had a problem with the sound - if you turned it up the sound distorted & made vibrating noises.

Seam free check-in, very polite Nice selection at breakfast Good speed on the wi-fi

• Reviewed: 12 April 2017

I didn't like that when it was time to checkout after staying 4 nights, all the staff kept telling me when checkout was and that I needed to leave. Well, clearly I was organizing my stuff and my children were napping and I didn't see anyone lining up to stay there plus you weren't really busy and I had already told the desk that I was organizing and my kids were sleeping he said "30 more mins is ok" but it ended up being an hour and I was just irritated that the employees never Thanked me for staying just that I needed to leave because it was past checkout all during my fiancee and I were loading up the car. Annoying and I'll never stay there again anyway.

I liked that the room was really cheap.

• King Room - Smoking

Loud people next door missing light bulbs in room bugs crawled in from outside fiancé had to kill them tv kept loosing signal not enough bath towels was over priced for what we got we checked in at 1am checked out at 9 am

Friendky staff comfortable bed

• Reviewed: 22 March 2017

The smell of the rooms could have been better. Could have used air freshners or something.

Easy access to the freeways & restaurants. Gas stations nearby as well.

• Reviewed: 2 March 2017

It was so dirty that I didn't even want to sit down or lay on the bed! And the inside of the coffee machine turned my stomach!!

I didn't like anything!

• Reviewed: 16 February 2017

Everything. It was so dirty. I had a non smoking room but it smelled like cigarettes. The couch had a huge stain in the middle from someone's back. The bath tub was full of hair.

Nothing that places disgusting

• Reviewed: 6 February 2017

The plumbing needs serious repair, the so-called "breakfast" was a joke. I've been to several Days Inn and this was the worst re: breakfast options. The girl at check out was very rood.

The room was clean and well kept, the area was nice a quiet. The lady at check in was very nice and helpful.

• Reviewed: 21 January 2017

• King Room - Smoking

The pillows are horrible, are barely larger than travel size, the sheets and blankets are full of holes and are stained, the carpets are disgusting, old and stained, every set of towels delivered have huge amounts of other people's pubic hair embedded in them and are paper thin. The desk chair had huge tears and holes in it, there are dried fluids /liquids all over the front door (on the inside), there are no seals left on the door, resulting in large amounts of crickets,spiders and other bugs into the room. As well as rain, wind and dirt. The televisions are at least 15 years old, have such bad picture quality that you can barely look at it without becoming nauseous and getting a headache. The remote is missing buttons, parts and would not turn the power on or off. Although it would change the channels. The air conditioning unit was filthy, did not have any markings indicating functions or settings, the bathroom floor tiles are cracked the corners of the tub are rotted out and turning black. The sidewalks and entire parking lot are full of holes, are uneven, have steep drop offs and are extremely dangerous. I am a disabled veteran, who is confined to a wheelchair. My body was jarred, twisted and in alot of pain from having to drive my chair over the uneven, damaged and degraded sidewalkd and parking lot surfaces. I was injured and disgusted by this property and my room.some rooms are being renovated and are nicer. Yet as a disabled person, I was placed in a room at the furthest end of the property and the room itself was dirty, disgusting,needed to be completely gutted and rebuilt and completely refurbished. I will never stay at this location again and I will make sure I inform all disabled people to never, ever stay there either. The hotel was almost vacant from the day I checked in until many days into my stay.

The bed was comfortable.

• Reviewed: 21 January 2017

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

The hotel was disgusting ; filthy carpet with a thick dirt film and many stains on it and the smell of cigarettes and dirty hotel just filled the room

The hotel was in a great location to the freeways and good food

• Reviewed: 17 January 2017

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Everything never again will my family and I stay here

I hated the smell of smoke in a "non" smoking room it was terrible and the beds were small, the shower was dirty and the door to the room was falling off! The staff was not friendly at all they were rude!!

• Reviewed: 15 January 2017

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

We asked for a non smoking room and got a room that was smoking with no smoking sings on it I couldn't sleep because of the horrible smell I almost puked! And I also had two small children and a baby sleeping in that room 😑

My debit card was double charged causing my account to be overdraft, when I approached the manager to resolve the problem he was very rude and refused to help me.

• Reviewed: 28 December 2016

This facility is a very good location for me to visit my family!

After travling on business and staying in motels and hotels on the east and west costs of the United States. This facility is average. Because I have stayed here before!!!

• Reviewed: 11 December 2016

The shower was horrible, the bottom of the tub was like a bumpy mountain. Everything else was good .

The room was clean with plenty of space. The price was good.

• Reviewed: 5 December 2016

The hotel looked a little worn - but it was a good deal. The non smoking room was quite smokey smelling, and the carpet could've used a good cleaning.

Staff were very helpful and professional.

• Reviewed: 31 October 2016

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

It's definitely older. But wasn't expecting the 4 seasons for the price.

Exactly what I expected for the price. If you want 5 star accommodations look elsewhere. If you want a comfortable cheap place this is it.

• Reviewed: 20 October 2016

Location of reception is little bit confusing. The breakfast could be little better.

Nice friendly staff. Lost of space in the room, good access, nice place nearby. Very good motel for that money.

• Reviewed: 18 October 2016

The amenities were worn down. There seemed to be outdated product, which isn't the problem. The problem is this location preferred to place bandaids on issues instead of resolving them.

The location is great, so many different choices on what to do and where to go.

• Reviewed: 16 October 2016

Breakfast was a joke. Cigarette burns on tub. Mold on corners. Outdated. Broken car window glass in several areas of hotel parking lot.

there was open soap in the tub there was tolet paper on the night stand and gooie stuff on the night stand and stuff on the floor that had not been vacumed up

the bed comfortable the staff nice and helpful

• Reviewed: 6 October 2016

Overall you can tell this isnt the newest of hotels.

Good place to stay for a night while travelling. Breakfast included but very basic. Staff was friendly and helpful, great job!!!

• Reviewed: 2 October 2016

The room needed much cleaning; shower head grimy, tub with multiple cigarette burns and the smoke detector blackened and not sure active. The leather chair with a tear and carpet needed to be replaced.

The complimentary breakfast was one of the best I've had. Lobby was very updated, needed fresh flowers and complimentary water

• Reviewed: 28 September 2016

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I didn't like that in the room we stayed in, there was an attic right above the second bed where we slept. It was a little scary!

This property was close to freeways, and Great restaurants!

• Reviewed: 7 September 2016

Two time the door was opened when the do not disturb sign was out. And that's only counting the times we were in the room.

Nice size bed, restroom was clean. Room was pretty comfy.

• Reviewed: 25 August 2016

The AC did not work it was extremly hot nd stuffy in the room. The pool closed earlier than we thought. Other than that everything was great! Thank you

Bed wasnt as comftomble as id love it to be but it took time to adjust. Staff was super friendly, breakfast was delicious, the cleanness was great. Overall nice room

• Reviewed: 18 August 2016

The carpet in the room was dirty, turn your socks black!, The bath tub for the shower had a broken floor. They glued a rubber mat on the bottom. Was like standing on a sponge ready to let you fall through. When you ask the clerk about a different room, he said none available. Do not stay here, especially room 208.

• Reviewed: 11 August 2016

There was nowhere to get drinking water. Bottled water on sale from vending machine.

Nice comfortable room with good facilities. Patio door leading out to the pool was nice.

• Reviewed: 26 July 2016

Breakfast was not great. If they offered a variety of pastries, fruits, and juices that would have been perfect. It was very limited.

Loved the room and the wood floors. We had a patio with easy access to the pool which was great!

• Reviewed: 4 July 2016

I didn't like the lights and TV shut down after being on a while. It was an annoyance trying to work. Breakfast, could have had a better assortment while parking was tight.

The staff was super nice. I had the pleasure of dealing with two different staff members because booking.com messed up my reservation and sent them my reservation under a different name. They picked up that I was about to billed double and corrected the issue. The girl at night caught it while the morning guy printed both receipts for my records. They were great.

larger TV

We appreciated the quality breakfast and also location. The Black Angus Statehouse was fabulous too!

Bed was extremely uncomfortable

Sliding door patio

Very quiet area. Clean. Near major roads. Breakfast provided was adequate. Desk staff very friendly and helpful.

Being there in that hotel My worse experience, ever!!

Location location location

The receptionist was very kind and caring

The bed had bugs! The pool is not heated. No hot breakfast.

The location is the only positive, since it is near the freeway.