Reviews of Days Inn by Wyndham Seatac Airport 2 stars

19015 International Boulevard, SeaTac, WA 98188, USA

#24 of 36 hotels in SeaTac

GREAT customer service and good location
    • Deluxe Queen Studio with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

I felt badly for the staff as they were understaffed. It did not affect their attitude but it did cause customers to have a long wait.

GREAT customer service and good location

Reservation clerk was very courteous
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Called 3 times for pickup, and waiting almost 1 hour for their bus to arrive. Was told it was shift change, then driver said it was lots of traffic (1.2 mile from airport at 11:45pm at night?...once picked up it took 10 min ride to facility)

Reservation clerk was very courteous

Bad decision
    • Deluxe Queen Studio with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Room was dirty with poop on the toilet and hair in the sink. Found old marijuana bag in drawer when looking for info about local places. No iron or ironing board. A microwave in the room didn’t work so instead of replacing it they had two stacked on top of each other, was like that when we checked in. Wanted to go to Hampton next door but we already paid and they were sold out.

Close to airport.

Over all well, next time would probably stay closer to downtown
    • Deluxe Queen Studio with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Called for shuttle in the evening waited over 30 min and had to call back , staff said she forgot at 9:30 in the evening, and she would send shuttle now.

Alan the day shift front staff was excellent, very helpful and courteous. Great customer service. Evening / night shift not so much

Adequate, but I'll stay somewhere else next time
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

We waited more than 20 min for the shuttle to pick us up at the airport. Then we hired an Uber. This was 11:30 at night and we were freezing. In the morning, we could not split our bill between two of us because the night desk clerk had charged one of our accounts for the entire room. This was after she explained that we could charge it to two cards in the morning

Excellent. Very clean great service
    • Deluxe Queen Studio with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

No improvements needed as far as I am concerned.

Very satisfied with everything. No complaints what so ever. Will always stay here again if situation arises.

When I made my reservation I put it for the wrong month.

When I made my reservation I put it for the wrong month. Very unhappy that they would not change it to the month I needed it and was charged despite not staying there.

It was close to the airport and provided a free airport...
    • Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

There was nothing to really dislike. It was what I had expected.

It was close to the airport and provided a free airport shuttle. That was very convenient.

Location was close to airport -
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Property needs renovation - we have stayed at Days Inn before and had a different expectation of what we got - breakfast area was dirty - no one was paying attention to cleaning it up thru the morning.

Location was close to airport -

Dismal.
    • Queen Studio - Non-Smoking

The halls shabby. The tv reception was poor. The snack machines didn't work. The reception was not interested in or helpful. Plus many more. Not good value for my money.

The room was clean.

I have called three times about a refund for my room, all three times the manager wasn't there.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Room smeled like urine, when l asked about the smell, the clerk came in with a bottle of corox clean and an air freshner can and just sprayed the room. The smell returned within ten minutes, on top of the strong clorox smell.

Comfortable with that home-y feel.
    • Queen Studio - Non-Smoking

Having to wait till 2PM to check-in. Hope there is a weekly or monthly stay deal.

Courteous, helpful staff, clean accommodations, ref, microwave oven, TV, excellent internet connection, shuttle service and location

Very poor service. Stay away.
    • King Studio - Non-Smoking

Poor customer service from the front desk. Staff person talking on personal phone call with us standing at the counter. Incorrect room for what we booked through booking.com. According to desk person, the hotel was full and there wasn't another room to give us. Said the room we booked through booking.com didn't "show up" on her records. Hallways smelled like marijuana. Had arranged for a shuttle to take us to the port, and the staff was totally confused on that. Overall, just very unimpressive for a chain hotel. Would NOT stay there again or recommend it to anyone. No hotel carts available for customers, as hotel staff was using them for handyman jobs. Customer service wasn't in their focus, in my opinion.

Never stay at this hotel.
    • Deluxe Queen Studio with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

We asked for a ground level room, but received rooms on the top floor. There were signs all around that said the hotel was smoke free, but every hallway and the entire top floor smelled like tobacco and marijuana for our entire stay. There was previous damage to our room and it looked like children did the repairs. The microwave was missing legs and fell over when it opened. The television had distorted colors. The only two staff members we saw on our entire trip hung out at the front desk and talked all night. The hotel is very outdated. There were stains and cigarette burns in our linens. The satellite connection was terrible and we had clear weather during our stay.

Surprisingly the AC actually worked and they gave both of our parties rooms on the same floor.

Nice for the price.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Hranted that the place was clean... However the overabundance of Fabulouso cleaner was very apparent in the elevator and could be detected throughout the hotel. (Not good for me, I don't care for lavender.)

Great location just 6 mins from the airport. Friendly staff, happy and smiling. Nice for the price, not the Hilton but a nice place to lay your head.

Worst stay I have ever had at any hotel, no customer service training at all.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The property was not appealing, inviting. Called for shuttle male staff said they were very busy & I was to call back in 5 minutes; very rude! If you need any type of assistance this place is NOT for you. I’m visually impaired; received nothing where as another customer did when asked. Very high traffic, noise level extremely high.

Easy for an overnight from the airport
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Hallways smelled like disinfectant. Breakfast was unoriginal. Other guests were continually yelling at their kids at breakfast

Easy access from airport, free shuttle, friendly staff

Adequate for a nights stay no longer though.
    • Queen Studio - Non-Smoking

Breakfast is 6-10. If you need to be somewhere early. Forget breakfast at the hotel. Maintenance of the building and rooms is performed by someone not worried about return customers or good reviews.

Location was good.

The location.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The building was worn down. Our bed comforter was really filthy. It was nasty. They need to do a few repairs inside building. The pictures on Booking.com were deceiving.

The location.

It's super close to the airport and has a free shuttle.
    • King Studio - Non-Smoking

It's an older property and needs some better upkeep and improvements, but over all it was good.

It's super close to the airport and has a free shuttle. The staff was super nice and really helpful.

Airport shuttle
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The last 2 stays they would not honor the Booking.com rate for the type room booked. Said it was wrong. Did not receive requested wake up call. This happens often

Airport shuttle

I liked it all the complimentary shampoo was salon brand and...
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The strong smell of marijuana

I liked it all the complimentary shampoo was salon brand and even a makeup remover! The continental breakfast and dollar amount for our stay was perfect! I will be staying there again!

Adequate, but woukd probably spend a little more to stay somewhere nicer.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

As friendly as the front desk staff was, it was still a let down to enter the hotel. “Curb appeal” was lacking. Elevator was filthy.

Very nice front desk staff.

I was pleased the hotel was exactly as described;
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

I was pleased the hotel was exactly as described; a convenient, reasonably priced, clean place to sleep between flights. The hotel is basic, but I knew that and didn’t expect anything more.

Check in really easy.

Could of been better coffee and tea facilities in the room. We had breakfast included in the price but because our flight was early we didn't get any or offer of anything to take with us.

Check in really easy. Shuttle service to and from the airport included with hotel a bonus. Staff at hotel really friendly and helpful.

Probably wouldn’t stay again
    • Deluxe King Suite

The room didn’t seem very clean. There were toothpicks lying in random places on the floor and the complimentary items in the bathroom appeared to be simply tossed on the counter.

Fair
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Didn t get handicapped room and room we did get was minimal. Have stayed many times and usually have micro and fridge. Nothing in this room

Close to airport

The facility was a little old.

The facility was a little old. But, I only stayed one 6 hr. night there. So, I would never book the room for more then one night. This was just for a layover

Perfect airport hotel!
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

In the morning, the shuttle bus takes 25 minutes to pick me up at the airport.

Perfect to wait a flight. Close to the airport, shuttle good. The bedroom, sheets, towels clean! Good heater!

• Reviewed: 15 December 2017

Do not recommend this hotel. Staff was unfriendly and accommodations unclean.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Upon arrival, desk clerk seemed in a bad mood - not very friendly. Room was dirty, sheets seemed to be unchanged from previous guests. Room appeared dingy and did not want to put clothing in available drawers/closet as they were dirty.

Beds were comfortable.

• Reviewed: 15 December 2017

Comfortable bed and super clean bathroom for the price.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The carpet looked really dirty The air conditioning/heating unit needs to be updated

The price is great for comparable properties. I wound definitely stay again before flying out of SeaTac

• Reviewed: 12 December 2017

Older no-frills property was a good value for the amount of time spent there.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The property is located on a main street however not the best area of town from what I could see late at night.

The front desk person was very friendly and helpful. The bed was comfortable and the room was clean. Just needed a room for a very quick overnight between flights that was close to the airport. Property provides a free airport shuttle. Coffee was ready in the small breakfast room very early in the morning.

Good Value stay to date.
    • Queen Studio - Non-Smoking

This place is getting run down year after year. It is getting close to the point where I will pay the extra $20.00 per night and stay somewhere else. But maybe that is a year off or so.

Great value. I stay here often. The staff tries but it is the owners who have made the decision not to re-invest.

Stay away from this days Inn only
    • Deluxe King Suite

Manager Kristina rude don't know what she doing checked in they did not accept my type of card took 1 week to refund .

I was not staying there again ever

Spa tub was great!!
    • Deluxe King Suite

No refrigerator or microwave in room, when i asked about it, I was told they had them in the upgraded rooms. I was in a room with a spa tub??? Most consider that an upgraded room. I was told I would b getting a king size bed, it was a queen,even had king size headboard still attached to wall!!

Spa tub was huge!! I could literally lay down in it!!

If my plane ever cancels again, this is where i will go to stay the night in.
    • Queen Studio - Non-Smoking

There are no shopping centers near.

I had a pressure staying at this hotel. Quick and friendly service. Clean rooms. Fully serviced. Parking at no cost.

Good hotel close to SeaTac airport
    • Queen Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Nothing to report.

Good quality hotel close to the airport, ideal for a short stay before flying or after landing. The bed was very comfortable and the room had a fridge and microwave.

Shut it down or restore, .....in short it sucks
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

There was trash around the property. At the very least a complete revamp, just to bring it to below average . Parking garage was dark and filthy.

This place should be torn down, it's a wreck!!

I would never stay here again!
    • King Studio - Non-Smoking

The staff were extremely rude. The guy staff walked in my room without knocking. Told me I couldn't have any company and because I had one guy come see me I was a prostitute! He never called the police just some random lady that got in my face trying to fight me. I had to record my whole stay from night to morning!

Never again
    • Queen Studio - Non-Smoking

Terrible service. Smelled terrible. The lobby smelled like smoke because everyone stood by the door smoking. Could hear noise from other rooms and hallway all night.

They let me check out a day early and not charge me.

Fine for a night but wouldn't stay any longer.

In need of an update desperately - VERY old, rundown, and outdated. No privacy between rooms...the person in the room next to us came over to tell us to be quiet at 11:30 pm - we were not being loud or yelling, or playing music, or anything disruptive...we were talking to each other in normal indoor voices.

Close to airport.

We stayed here the night before an early flight, so we were...
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

We stayed here the night before an early flight, so we were unable to take advantage of the breakfast. It is an older hotel, but clean, and perfect for our short stay. Staff was friendly.

Very pleasant stay
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

I don't like eating and drinking from paper plates and cups!!!! That seems to be everywhere in most hotels in USA/Canada.

The staff where very helpful. Location was good. The hotel shuttle took us to the station to catch the light rail to downtown Seattle...................20-25 minutes ride. We only then had to ring the hotel and the shuttle would pick us up on our return. The next day we had a early flight, so we just used the shuttle again. Easy!!!!! It was much more pricey to stay in downtown Seattle and it would have cost us a lot more to get to the airport from there.

Ok
    • Deluxe Queen Studio with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

When we got there they said we did not have a reservation. They helped us but apparently your booking.com does not always go through????

Close to airport and light rail

First of all, the person at the reception/check in was...
    • Queen Studio - Non-Smoking

First of all, the person at the reception/check in was very friendly! And we like how close and convenient this lodging is to the airport and that there is a free shuttle.

Excellent shuttle service (arrived near midnight);
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Excellent shuttle service (arrived near midnight); and, thoughtful consideration by front desk agent in getting us quickly into an accessible room. We overslept so missed breakfast but coffee service was available. Very satisfied and would definitely stay again!

great customer service. you pay for what you get.
    • Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

this location is in serious need of a facelift its very run down and this is my second time staying here this year it got worst the second stay the ceilling looks like a really bad patch job, the carpet is really worn, the dryer toke really long and theres only one available the fitness room is very limited, the showers and jacuzzis are scetchy to look at recommend getting some ahower slippers to be on the safe side wont be bavk untill they put lots of love into this location.

I love the customer service that the front desk had provided for us they were very friendly and seriously underpaid with what we had witnessed what they had to deal with. they went over and beyond for us as much as they could if it came to towels extra shampoo directions...staff is awesome

Very nice staff and comfortable room.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Very nice staff and comfortable room. For our needs, it fit perfectly. Walking distance to lite rail to downtown Seattle. Free airport shuttle in the morning. All very smooth!

Appreciated the airport shuttle.

There was only one tiny bottle of shampoo in the room and when I called the front desk to ask for conditioner, they made me go down to the front desk from the fourth floor to get it. The breakfast area was messy. Would've been nice to have someone on duty to tidy things up and wipe tables.

Appreciated the airport shuttle.

Comfortable and good location close to the airport.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The room was clean but had a stale smell on entering but with so much people going in and out for the money and one night that was the least.

It offered us free breakfast though not the best but it allowed you to start your day with coffee, toast, muffin or cereal.

Locate good if you only need a bed for the night
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The Hotel is looking tired. The room smelt strongly of disinfectant. The breakfast was of poor quality and the range of food and drink offered was limited There is only one lift and at check out time guests had to wait for cleaning staff and porters

Location was good. The receptionist and shuttle driver were very helpful. The Shuttle bus is very useful and convenient .If you have a half day to spare there is a train into the city from the airport which is close to the Shuttle bus drop off.

For the price, I was happy.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Hotel could use a renovation but again for the price I paid, it got the job done.

Basic breakfast but it gets the job done. Staff is very friendly and helpful.

Airport shuttle to hotel was quick (flight arrival at 11pm.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Airport shuttle to hotel was quick (flight arrival at 11pm.) Front officer clerk was helpful in assigning us a 'convenient' room (husband has mobility problems.) Also, pointed out that there was a convenience store next door. Hotel was clean and comfortable. We missed breakfast but looked 'decent' (choices.)

I would not recommend this property. Highly overpriced for what it delivers.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Long wait for shuttle to pick up at airport. Breakfast room was not as clean as it should have been. Overpriced !

Staff was very friendly. Convenient to airport.

The front desk woman was so nice and friendly!

Dated.

The front desk woman was so nice and friendly! Nice when you get off a flight late at night. The hotel is a bit dated but the room was clean and comfortable.

Breakfast, shuttle, wifi, restaurants

Shuttle return to airport dropped us at the opposite end of the airport from cruise terminal causing a very long walk

Breakfast, shuttle, wifi, restaurants

Affordable and Sufficient
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Breakfast was sub-par. But, for the price of the room, it was appropriate. Just would have been nice to have a bagel or English muffin.

I was looking for the cheapeast option near the airport and this was it! It's not the ritz Carlton, but it is a bed, it's safe, it's clean, and the staff was really helpful and polite.

We had an excellent price for it few months before our trip.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

We didn't like the fact that the hotel doesn't have any grass around the hotel to sit outside and no view at all, no pool...It was far from Seattle but the shuttle of the hotel brought us at the train terminal every day...very kind of them but 50 minutes from downtown.

The room was OK, clean and the matress was fine. The personnal was great. The breakfast was ok ( yogourt, oranges or apples, waffles, juices, coffee..... The surroundings of the hotel (others hotels and restaurants were ok.

location close to airport
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

property run down, dirty rooms tiny bedding skimpy linens dated lighting in parking lot dim parking lot needs resurfacing asphalt cracked , buckling, unsafe

location close to airport

The staff was my favorite part of stay.

Nothing..

The staff was my favorite part of stay. They were very friendly and knowledgable about the area. They told us about the light rail. Had I know ahead of time about this, I would not have rented a car!!

Fine as a hotel to overnight close to the airport.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Definite smell of bleach throughout the property, but at least it was clean. There was not enough seating space for breakfast.

Fine as a hotel to overnight close to the airport. Quiet nights sleep & a small supermarket next door was handy. The rooms are a little dated but it was ok as a place to stay between flights. I was travelling alone & felt safe.

Positive
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Shuttle service to the airport and train station was excellent. The place has a laundry facility for use by guests. The rooms and adjacent corridors were clean and well kept.

The place was short staffed for breakfast. Overall I would describe the breakfast facility as poor !

Not the worst stay ever but definitely not high on the list either.

Cleanliness. Hotel is also badly in need of an update. Location is good in terms of proximity to the airport however the area in general is pretty dumpy.

Close to Seatac airport with complimentary shuttle to and from.

Overall, the hotel was a good value for the money for a short stay.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

THE BATHROOM TOILET AREA WAS VERY SMALL, AND WAS SEPARATE FROM THE SINK AREA, WHICH WAS A LITTLE INCONVENIENT. ALSO, THE FURNISHINGS/DECOR NEED TO BE UPDATED SERIOUSLY.

THE ROOM WAS CLEAN AND ADEQUATE. THE PRICE WAS VERY GOOD DURING PEAK VACATION SEASON.

Worked out well for us.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

It was fine. The lobby is a little grim but the rooms were good.

Actually your number 2 question didn't include traveling with family, all adults over 60 for a 90th birthday party for the mother. about 2 hours from the airport in Port Ludlow. We had to stay overnight at the airport on the way home to FL NC & CT because of very early flights.

Otherwise the hotel served us well. No time for breakfast on either date.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

We stayed at this hotel headed to Alaska and our return trip home. We used booking.com and I was listed by my middle name rather than my last name on both dates; my name was correct on the pdf file copy for both dates.

Not great but reasonable for what we paid.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

toilet not working properly, breakfast was good but always running out of something such as apple, yogurt, or waffle batter. When I asked the front desk, they said they are running out of it. Sound insulation was poor; we can hear someone walking upstairs at the middle of night. The location of hotel is so remote.

Room was big

You get what you pay for.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Breakfast was very limited, cheap.

Staff was nice, never got new towels, asked and than they had us come and them, instead of delivering to us, property is very old.

We were given a 1-bedroom room.
    • King Studio - Non-Smoking

When we checked in both TVs in our suite weren't working (unable to maintain a good signal). After notifying the front desk they didn't have another room with a king bed available so we spent the first night with no access to the TVs. The next morning a maintenance employee came to fix the TVs. He was very kind and fixed the TVs quickly. The complimentary breakfast was decent (waffles, toast, coffee, yogurt, etc), however the room was pretty cramped for all of the breakfast traffic. The parking lot is less than ideal. There are a handful of spaces within a covered area under the hotel but they are all "compact" spaces which made it difficult to maneuver my SUV when. There was also a small uncovered lot with about 10-15 cramped spaces. It didn't seem like there were enough spaces for the rooms they had which caused some anxiety when returning late in the evening from our day of activities. Thankfully, there was a spaces large enough for my vehicle.

We were given a 1-bedroom room. This was nice as my partner stays up a lot later than I do so he could watch TV in the "living room" while I slept. The front desk attendant was very nice and had a welcoming demeanor.

Very disatisfy with the room and the honesty of the staff.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Room given did not match the room description that I booked on booking.com. Staff made unrealistic promises for room switch but did not happen.

Rate is fair.

Customer service was great!
    • Deluxe Queen Studio with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Large gap under and above door leading to the hallway, the roll-a-way bed was nothing but springs, my son had to sleep on the floor. This Hotel is in serious need of a upgrade.

Customer service was great!

If you are looking for a place to stay near the airport, don't look at other hotels. This is perfect
    • Deluxe King Suite

The breakfast place was a bit too small for the crowd in the morning.

We had stayed in many hotels during our 10 day trip. By far the room they gave us was the best we had, EVER. It was a suite, with a Jacuzzi in the bath room. Very surprised to see this at a hotel near airport. Shuttle service to the airport was excellent. On time.

Concerns

Room & hotel dangerous - look at wires running along floor, up & thru walls. Refrigerator made noise - had to unplug

Price & could leave our car

Front desk staff was friendly, efficient and helpful with...
    • Queen Studio - Non-Smoking

The breakfast was minimal and staff removed waffle mix, cereal and condiments as a family and two other single travelers were in the middle of serving themselves. There was still fives minutes of breakfast service offered on hotel schedule.

Front desk staff was friendly, efficient and helpful with business need.

Forget it if you want the breakfast
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

We were unable to have breakfast at two different times on different days as the room was filled to capacity and totally inadequate for the hotel's size.

Complimentary bus takes you to the Light railway from where you can travel cheaply into the heart of Seattle.