Reviews of Days Inn by Wyndham Shrewsbury Worcester 2 stars

889 Boston Turnpike, Shrewsbury, MA 01545, USA

#1 of 1 hotels in Shrewsbury

6.1

6.1

The property is in poor condition. When I tried to use the hairdryer the lights flickered and the toilet paper roll holder was no longer attached to the wall (someone had just placed the broken parts on the countertop). The picture above the bed wasn't hung properly so it was hanging lopsided. Outside the property there were empty wine bottles, a razor blade, and the handicapped parking sign had been knocked over.

The staff was friendly, the location was good, and the price was fair.

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

No elevator. Stairwells smelled of urine. Room was filthy. Every dresser and desk surface had sticky rings from soda cans. The bathroom was covered in a layer of grime. We couldn’t even shower. The mattress rustled like they were filled with hay.

Bathroom was small. TV picture resolution was not high definition. Quests in the room above were walking late at night and the noise was louder than expected.

Clean facility. Friendly staff. Convenient location.

It was gross, bad location and the vibe in the lobby was weird. At one point I was going to the bathroom and almost had a cleaning lady straight up walk into my room and grab something “she forgot.” Didn’t even apologize and didn’t understand that I was clearly upset that she tried to barge into my room. Would rate -stars if I could.

Pretty much nothing. Maybe the pricing but even that was rough with how displeased I was.

Free breakfast a joke. Not much of anything. No elevator. Had to change rooms because first room had an unclean odor. Bathroom floor sticky. Second room better but hall leading to second floor had urine odor. Arms on desk chair all ripped up. Fan vent in bathroom dirty. Rust on shower curtain rod. Screen on window all bent out of place.

Staff friendly and tries to be helpful.

Man checking me in was not very cheerful and not helpful when I asked about a restaurant nearby. Hallways smelled musty. I had a heavy suitcase and had to be given a second floor room and told there was no elevator. Had to lug it upstairs. General impression of facility was it had seen better days. Rather shabby. My room door creaked loudly upon opening and closing. Room radiator was full of dust and the metal front was falling off. The toilet would move when sat upon.

Staff member when checking out was very pleasant and helpful.

A front desk person that made us feel like we weren't imposing on her. Furniture, a coffee pot and an ice bucket.

The room had a bed, a TV and stand, one end stand and one lamp. No chairs, no desk. There was no ciffee pot in room and no ice bucket. We asked for an ice bucket ands were told that there were none.

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Heating system in the room was very rusty and LOUD. Room had an odor to it, bed was lumpy. The bathroom was aged and a bit yuk.

They were open at 1am when we pulled in.

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The noise.Didn't sleep well at all.a lot of your buses.people on bus tours so noisy and rude.really loud.

Staff awesome,especially Babu and Karul,and Jasmine.Breakfast better than most.convenient location.

Shower-/hard to get it just right so it didn’t stay on tub mode and shower mode at same time. Pressure good if u could get it there.

The king size bed was super comfortable! And the feather pillows were heavenly! Breakfast area was convenient and well kept!

Tv did not work, very grainy,old furniture, walls in room were all scuffed up, burrois were nasty. Beds and bathroom were clean

Didn’t have breakfast, left hotel at 5:30. Breakfast didn’t start until 6:00👎

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The people above me so noisy.like elephants above head no respect for others

Except for people above me,so loud.everything was great.coffee all day .yay

• Double Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Lines were not changed everyday ,the lady at the desk for check out was more worried about her clothing she had on than looking at the customer.She never said thanks for staying or nothing.

The convince of it being close to where my sister lives.

The property smelled all in the hallway and the people at the front desk weren't friendly they where just there to get a paycheck they didn t even explain anything to you just take your id and credit card and send you on their way would never stay there again or at any days inn anywhere I've stayed in nicer places with friendlier staff

The tv was grainy you couldn't See the tv like if the cable signal was poor plus parking lot litter every where and hallways smelled bad

Housekeeping did not come everyday, they turn up to clean the day we were schedule to leave.

The bed was comfy and the place was super quiet, location was Ideal away from the city.

They didn't have the king sized room that we booked so we were stuck in a room eith 2 full size beds instead. They only reduced the room rate $5 & overcharged my credit card $10. The staff was not friendly at all, not one smile from anyone. I will never stay here again

Not much, the muffin at breakfast?

• Double Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Rooms phone was broken, beds were made poorly with the wrong sheets, carpets did not seem vacuumed there was food on the floor. Just made me feel uncomfortable because it just wasn't clean. But we needed a place to stay

Quiet

First room the heater did not work but staff placed us in a new room after we called the front desk. The heater looked old in the new room, but it worked great. The remote only worked occasionally. Price was kind of high for the $$$. The hallways smelt but the rooms were okay.

Staff on the day of arrival was quite helpful, other staff not as much Complimentary breakfast, though no a lot of choices Comfy beds and clean room. Not fancy, but it was safe, clean, and comfortable.

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

pillows, paper thin walls, noise and no hot breakfast foods.

no hot breakfast, just bagels and toast cereal etc but coffee! seemed a bit noisy someone bumping music all night, could here everything in the room next to us. but I was prepared for a budget room. You get what you pay for. room was clean water stains in tub NO mold etc! so.e stains on comforter besides that nothing bad about cleanliness! pillows are feather downs so if u like a supportive pillow I suggest to bring your own. heat worked great tho!!!

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

It was the dirtiest place I have ever stayed at. There was goop all over the wall and door, the dresser had a missing drawer. Also, there was a man standing outside of my door and staff did nothing about him.

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

First, the customer service is less than 0 if that’s possible. When we first arrived my reservation was for 3 adults. The room only had 2 towels when I called to request another that man that was there didn’t even let me finish asking and said I had to go request it at the front desk. Then I made the reservation for Nov 30 through December 5th. When I left the hotel on Saturday December 2nd I get a call from the hotel asking me why I left my stuff in the room. That my checkout was for that day. When I informed him that I had my reservation was until the 5th he (with horrible attitude) said “Well you didn't pay us, you paid Bookings.” Whether I put my card there or through you guys, it doesn’t change the fact that my reservation was until the 5th! On top of that, there were roaches!!!! I got so sick of it I took a picture of one I killed on the bathroom floor! We didn’t leave because we would have been charged for the days remaining. The people who work at the front desk except one lady who was there our last night were rude no kind of customer service. We felt like they were doing us a favor of letting us stay at this unpleasant hotel. I have stayed at Days Inn before and never had such a bad experience. At this point, if we need to go back hime to visit we will never stay at that Days Inn again! We visit at least 3-4 times a year so we thought we’d be able to find a great hotel we can use each time we go, but this particular one will not be it. Lastly, the cleaning was just as bad.

I did not like anything about this hotel!

The foul smell from what ever was being cooked in the other guest rooms made the entire second floor smelled of rotten fish. There were trashbags left outside of several rooms that smelled foul. The toilet felt like it wasn't bolted to the floor.

There were no eggs or waffle maker. Basic continental breakfast.

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

bath tub was not clean in a couple of the rooms I booked. Indian guy at the reception was not helpful and very unfriendly.

Female receptionist was friendlier than the Indian guy.

For staying alnost 2 weeks we got NO discount

Jay the employee....absolutely wonderful....black girl with nails and piercing...horrible attitude and tone

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Needed more towels in the bathroom and more than one shampoo and conditioner to start. But that's the only negative. It was a nice stay at a great value.

Everyone here was very nice and accommodating. Lots of healthy breakfast selections. Would stay here again.

• Deluxe Business Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Nothing!!!))

Everything was perfect! Was very comfortable, bed was great! I love it! If I will be close by this hotel, for sure I will l stay there again! Thank you!

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

heater in room was rusty and very old, and the controls were located under a flap, so I had to search for them. The contols were well-labeled; however, the heater was so ugly, unpainted and dirty that it hurt the nice ambience of an otherwise very nice, new looking room.

n/a. did not eat the breakfast.

Clean better

Hi our hallway had a very bad smell and outside our window and car was a pile of old mattresses in the back where we had to park other guest from canada where also saying how gross it was

• Deluxe Double Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

The hotel is very old. But freashly painted, it needs much more.

Furniture was stained, toilet running, walls are very thin-could hear the nieghbors clearly. Parking lot was torn up getting re-surfaced- ok get it. Out of coffee early too bad, went to another vendor. I wish they would have stated the hotel was under renovation.

Wasn't clean It smelled The outlets were covered by the head board of the bed and you count plug anything in

There weren't enough light in the room The outlets were covered do you couldn't charge anything The hotel smelled

Strong cleaning chemical odor in hall going to room . Room was not very clean bathroom had some hair in and around tub . Room had new clothes tags left on floor so that left me to assume that it wasn't vacuumed very well . Outside grass was not taken care of at all , around knee high . No cable for the TV when we were there . Called front desk to ask about the cable they said they were working on the problem but for the night we were there it never worked . Complained in the morning and they never apologized just took $20 off bill .

Not much

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The first room assigned had a broken window crank. The window was ajar and could not be closed- definitely not acceptable for a ground floor room! Second room had a dripping tub. Hotel needs lots of basic repairs and updates-carpet gross. The walls were very thin, heard all noises from rooms next door and above (bring earplugs!)

The bed was comfortable, day staff pleasant

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Two days without water no Internet very inconvenient to get to the property could have a better selection for breakfast

Can't really say I liked anything

WiFi was slow Breakfast was certainly not what Quinta Inn or Comfort serves Gym was depressingly small with no free wgts.

Service, rooms, and people were fine. Good value for area. Wish it was near something to walk to Needed a better lobby ambiance

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The lobby/sitting area smelled like stale cigarette smoke. Nasty! And the floods were dirty.

Rooms were great! Completely new. Very clean and large.

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Booking.com dropped the ball. Upon arrival, there was no record of my reservation. Fortunately, I had printed out my confirmation and it was honored.

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I loved having a completely clean room every night when I got back to the hotel. Breakfast was great. The only thing missing for me was strawberry cream cheese for my bagel.

It was difficult to access, seemed to be an older building with a facelift...no pool or spa, the only dryer in laundry area was out of order, breakfast ended at 9 a.m. (too early for me). The location was at a seemingly odd place to me & too far away from restaurants, theatres, shopping, etc.. Overall I thought the price I paid was too much for what I got.

The bed was comfortable..it had a refrigerator & microwave, basics.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

Every other day, a group of about 15 teenagers come in by bus and take over the dining room with no place to sit to have breakfast. After they eat, they sit at all the tables and play with their l-phones and not let any guest sit down. The management does not say anything to them.. We have been going to this same motel for 5 years. Don't think we will be going back there soon. The food is not as good as it used to be, with no hot food.....

We like the manager Barry, he's a great guy,and the help is very accomadating,and the rooms are very very clean.

• Standard Double Room - Non-Smoking

Toilet & shower were leaking; Shower curtain was broken making it difficult to shower; ventilation grill was extremely dirty; only 1 switch to control light & fan: when you want to use the bathroom at 3am, you definitely wake up anyone who is sleeping; mattresses are so bad that I slept the 3rd night on the floor. My back could not take it anymore; The motel was constantly getting bus load of people making it extremely difficult to exit or enter the building; One evening, a bus of teenagers came in, invading the dining area. My husband and I were trying to have supper.. This was not a great experience. I complained about it when I signed out. The best I got is : Sorry and we will offer you 3 extra nights at any Days Inn.. This guy does not even take full responsibility for the problems. Someone else will have to cover for the 3 extra nights. Definitely not impressed at all.....

Personnel was great: easy to talk to, helpful, pleasant, patient.

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The fridge in the room ticked all night long, sounded like there was an egg timer in my room constantly! Very annoying! And another guest had the same concern at check out!

The room was very large and clean!

• Business Double Room

The hotel smelled like smoke and mildew. It was a smell that permeated our clothes and we could still smell it a day later. You should know they do not have an elevator so we had to carry all of our bags up the stairs. this was not a big deal for us but could be for some. We realize this is not a top end chain and would not have stayed here but for there being no other choice for the night. If I try to look for something good it would be the wooden (laminate) floors and that the bathroom was clean and there was a type of kitchenette (sink, counter and microwave) but again the kids were so focused on the smell it ruined the entire stay. If old, mildew smelling hotels take you back to the 60's then maybe this is for you.

Hardly anything

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The windows need cleaning, I asked for a room close to the office because i cant walk too far, before being in pain, the room was too far from the office.

It was quiet and peaceful.

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Carpeting is fairly new but not sure what they carpeted over as the floor is very uneven everywhere you walk. Bathrooms need a reno. Would have liked to have fruit salad and eggs on the breakfast. More healthier options.

Breakfast included was nice, rooms look to have been refurbished in last 3-4 yrs.

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The heater / ac had wires exposed & the front of building was under construction so that limited parking

The staff were very nice the breakfast was good & our room was very clean

• Reviewed: 16 June 2017

• Double Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Check in!!!! There was total confusion at the desk. Three guests who said they had reservations were turned away. There was confusion with our reservation. This was eventually resolved. No remote for the television in one of the rooms. They eventually did find one but it was after my friend went to sleep. Strange air and heat control unit and regulation ---should be cleaned and serviced.

We booked two rooms - I spoke with a woman after I booked the rooms with booking.com about getting either connected rooms or rooms close together. She was helpful and even gave me a follow up call. The women who staffed and supplied the breakfast area were wonderful and dealt with bus loads of people with kindness and efficiency. The assortment of breakfast food was good and plentiful --even with some people stocking up for the day. When we were checking out there was a question of both of the rooms being charged to one room and the same woman who had booked the room helped through that issue. The pillows--so good that they stifled our complaints at checkout (not literally) and I have since ordered some from the manufacturer.

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The beds were horrible and needed to be replaced, saggy mattress, wobbly bed frame, worn out sheets, lumpy pillows. The carpet had not seen a vacuum in some time, and the "air conditioner" was so filthy I didn't want to touch it to turn it on, it had a layer of lint all around the air intake that was more than an inch thick, which in turn was blowing into the room. It is hard to believe that a company that is in business to provide a good night's sleep to travellers could offer beds in that condition. As for the breakfast, we heard staff commenting that the juice machine was out of order, so OK, I can live with my cup of tea - however the "hot" water was cold, and this was shortly after the breakfast room opened, not later in the morning. Nice TV, but the analog signal was grainy on every channel.

Large room, plenty of quick hot water. Room was quiet.

• Deluxe Double Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Some of the workers on the day shift at the front desk need to practice how to say Good Morning to everyone. I was greeted but my friend said Good Morning and the person did not reply back.

Bed was ok.

• Reviewed: 27 May 2017

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Place was old and in need of updates. Our room smelled of cigarette smoke covered up with a lot of air freshener spray. Beds were bumpy, shower was in bad shape.

Front desk person was courteous. The room was clean.

• Business Double Room

Was loud and felt unsafe. All night long people were shouting and going in and out and running above our heads. Could not use air conditioning because it is all moldy and dirty disgusting. No lock on window.

• Standard Double Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

The place seemed a little seedy. The staff hung up on us several times when we tried to inquire about adding accommodations for another person. There was a light only on one side of the bed. The room was noisy and smelled of some kind of sweet disinfectant or air freshener. We would have changed to another hotel, but would not have been able to get our money back through bookings.com.

It was a basic hotel, providing a simple breakfast, tv, iron, hairdryer, shower.

The room was ok but had it's share of issues. There was no remote for the tv and when we called for one, they gave us one that did not work. the tv reception was terrible. the hair dryer did not work and they told it would be fixed our first day and it never was repaired during our visit.

I wish there was something I could say I liked but I would be lying.

• Reviewed: 13 May 2017

Very old and outdated floors sink in and bounce as you walk on them throughout hotel.2nd floor is on top of 1st floor when they are walking it is very annoying and loud.needs major renovation.breakfast is plain and simple.

Nothing at all.

• Reviewed: 6 May 2017

• Deluxe Double Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

the house keeper went thru my food and threw it out. She also took my lemon water and medicine and vitamins and they went out too. room was not clean

no eggs... just toast, bagels, old muffins, juice, coffee , hard apples, cold cereal or instant, and yogurt

The bed was very hard. I got a king room and it was tiny, barely room for the bed. The soundproofing is nonexistent, you can hear people talking and slamming their doors. The staff seemed bothered by us, not super friendly at all. Breakfast options were VERY basic and the coffee was gross.

I liked that breakfast was from 7-10. Some hotels cut breakfast off too early. I liked the complimentary wifi.

• Deluxe Double Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Having a Hot Tub would be nice and what they call a gym in a very small room is almost a joke. As far as breakfast, there could be more seating and a better breakfast. For instance, the Holiday Inn express in Auburn does not cost that much more and they have eggs and pancake machines and plenty of fruit choices. If you were really serving a continental breakfast then you would be including fresh orange juice and other juices. I find the muffins to taste like Hostess brand cupcakes and not grown up enough for adult consumption. Toast and bagels are a good choice for some and there was ample cream cheese and preserves available for that. The brand of coffee available could be upgraded to something much more gourmet. Lastly, the entrance doors to the rooms could be much quieter starting with oiling the squeaks and groans the make. When you shut the door lightly it verynoisily makes a loud click. I heard many doors open and close all night long. Having said that, my room was very nice and spacious and clean. Housekeeping is the best part of the stay and they are very accommodating and professional.

• Reviewed: 21 March 2017

• Double Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

The access from the busy Rt. 9 was dicey. You could only enter from the westbound lane; and leaving the facility into the busy highway was a tense undertaking.

I liked that the bed was not crowded with pillows and I liked that the towels were medium pile and so they dried well and avoided the pseudo luxury of deep pile towels.

• Reviewed: 17 March 2017

• Standard Double Room - Non-Smoking

The bathtub drain was slow

The property is a 1970s structure that had a recent update the bed was excellent. The breakfast was nothing special but was what you usually get at motels in this price range. The price was right

• Double Room - Smoking

The room was dirty, the bathroom was disgusting - three large green boogers on the shower curtain, I have a picture. The air conditioning did not work, it was very uncomfortable. The floors above me creeked all night when the person paced around the room. When I asked for a smoke free room, they moved me but my clothes still wreaked of smoke the next day. Awful, will never use again.

• Reviewed: 19 February 2017

Smelled like cigarette smoke and overly strong perfume everywhere, probably in attempt to cover the stink of smoke. Crumbs and dirt all over the carpet in the room, not vacuumed. Dirty bathroom counter with obvious dirt and markings that we had to clean up ourselves to put our stuff there. Finally, we booked a king bed and walked into a two double bed room. We went immediately back to the front desk and spoke to the employee who said, "Ya I saw it came through as a king but that was all we had..." Apparently online booking is not trustworthy, so call to make sure the correct bed size is available. No apologies or discount. The worst hotel stay ever.

• Reviewed: 15 February 2017

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

This was the worst hotel experience I have ever had. I booked two nights for just me and my one year old. The first night, the fire alarm went off around 11, waking up my 1 year old and me. When I opened the room door, I was greeted with a smell of Marajuana so strong I could have passed out, and it was like that the entire time. All night, until 4am there was a man screaming and swearing upstairs at the top of his lungs and stomping constantly on the floor. My child did not sleep at all. It's useless to talk to the manager, he was the least helpful person ever. I told him what happened, he did not once make any apology or even acknowledge me at all, then told me the people were leaving, shrugged and said "well, what do you want to do?" He was rude. The second night was slightly better, however the new people upstairs were stomping around the room all night and I don't think the shower shut off once, I know because the faucet in my bathroom dripped loud and fast all night whenever they ran their shower. During both days, the maintenance people were there drilling everything and slamming constantly. I didn't even bother complaining again because that manager wouldn't have cared anyways. Spend the extra few dollars to go somewhere else, this is NOT worth it.

• Reviewed: 7 February 2017

• Double Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

the room was very nice. Beds great. HOWEVER- could hear every little (&loud) step the upstairs room amde all night long!(till 3am!) Breakfast there was no juice(don't drink coffee), no hot water, no oatmeal, no oranges just apples(can't eat those). When someone finally went for replentishments, it took almost 20 min! Also not happy w the room across hall who seemed to be partying to 3am w loud music & smoking in room&hallway EVEN THO it was No Smoking in those rooms! Like the location of hotel, as in area a couple times a year to see friend & price is best in area....just not so sure its worth it anymore. Staff is GREAT! always friendly. Thank you

• Reviewed: 6 February 2017

• Double Room - Smoking

They could have called me to let me know they had no smoking rooms

I didn't get a smoking room but they gave me a king size bed for the inconvenience

• Reviewed: 3 February 2017

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

Dirty sheets , hair , dirt etc , The bathroom had use soap in it hair in the tub something gross all over the bathroom door I literally clean the entire bathroom myself before we even used it ,The wall plugs were coming out of the walls she said the TV got stolen kind of scary

The staff was great our room was gross we had dirty sheets and needed them changed the girl was nice she changed the sheets and gave us a half price discount because we were the only ones who didn't yell at her wasn't her fault she is not a chambermaid

• Reviewed: 20 January 2017

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Noisy heater...had to turn off during night. Bathroom sink terribly clogged. Hallways were freezing.

Comfortable bed and pillows. Updated, clean, large room. Clean kitchen and lobby.

• Reviewed: 17 January 2017

• Double Room - Smoking

I had to make several trips to front desk. 1. no remote in room. Had to return 1st remote because it didn't work with the tv in my room. when called front desk to let staff know that the 2nd remote worked, there was no answer. When I went to front desk, no one there. And no one was there for most of the night. 2. Heater vents were dirty. Food and dust down inside vents. 3. Food found on floor behind nightstand.

Location was good. There were plenty of stores in the area. It was quiet, so I was able to rest.

• Reviewed: 12 January 2017

One of the beds,

The bed was comfy, although one of the beds had a lopsided matress so I used the other bed. should be fixed. what kind of mattress do you use in curious? it was comfy, and eggs were not served, but the breakfast was good. Mike Augusto.

• Reviewed: 9 January 2017

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

Smells bad. Staff walked into my room without knocking because the front desk did not finish my check in correctly. Other guest were loud and disruptive all hours of the night. Staff did nothing.

• Reviewed: 15 December 2016

• Standard Double Room - Non-Smoking

Breakfast selection was horrible, didn't even consider those dry goods breakfast. Room looked old && bed was made but sheets was a bit questionable. There was a dirty towel on top of the fridge when i entered the room. Microwave didn't work! It basically looked more like a motel than a hotel. Definitely not staying here again.

Staff was amazing and friendly.

• Reviewed: 27 November 2016

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

There was a small breakfast selection but what they had was good.

The stay was great. The room was clean and comfortable and the staff was kind. I loved that the room had a mini fridge, microwave, and coffee maker.

• Reviewed: 23 November 2016

Dried blood on wall in entryway, door opened with only a push and did not close securely. Deadbolt would not engage. Room very old/dated. Cable TV was blurry on every single channel. Multiple safety hazards identified. I was charged more than reservation indicated.

Refrigerator, small freezer, and microwave

• Reviewed: 16 November 2016

• Deluxe Double Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

I asked for handicap friendly room My room, down 2 LONG corridors. No regular coffee just decaf. Cleaning was inadequate. Heater, coffee maker dirty. Room safe was broken, requiring me to carry all my valuables all the time.

The coffee was good and available all the time in the lobby. Price was reasonable.

• Reviewed: 5 November 2016

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

Hotel had a musty smell to it. Since smoking is allowed in second floor rooms they might want to consider a way for housekeeping to deodorize the rooms & hallways on a daily basis.

Went for a wedding so we didn't want to pay a lot for a hotel room. The hotel is old but the room rate was reasonable & we could smoke in our room. Room was adequate as far as being clean. Having a fridge was beneficial. We never made it to breakfast so don't know if it was good or not. Did see there were muffins, fruit, cereal & oatmeal. The hair dryer didn't work but maintenance did replace it while my hair was still wet.

• Reviewed: 4 November 2016

Facilities not comfortable. Breakfast is just so so. Staff are ok but not so kind.

It's not far away from a friend that we visited. The level of quality is within expectation since it's a chain operated.

• Deluxe Business Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The hotel is bad. Bathroom very cramped. The outlets were cracked. There weren't enough lights to light the room. The tv did not get all the channels it was supposed. The continental breakfast is the bare minimum of what is needed to say they have a continental breakfast. No eggs. No cereal no wafflemaker or panckakes just some bagels and Apple's and muffins. I will never consider staying at this hotel again.

It was near what I needed to go to put there.