Reviews of Days Inn by Wyndham Flagstaff - West Route 66 2 stars

1000 West Route 66, Flagstaff, AZ 86001, USA

#52 of 66 hotels in Flagstaff

• Reviewed: 12 October 2018

The amenities in the room we're great!
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

All the construction around the motel area. Of course the motel has nothing to do with that, but it was a little frustrating.

The amenities in the room we're great! Big TV, fridge, microwave. Of special interest to us was the non-skid surface in the tub. My husband slipped and fell at the last motel we were in. This safety feature was very nice.

Not worth this price.

Price hike for family weekend. Rooms need painting, updating. Front desk staff we dealt with acted as if they didn't want to be there. Would be nice to have a drink machine in lobby.

Location. House keeping staff were pleasant. Breakfast was just okay. Lobby is spacious. Game room a nice addition.

Let the buyer beware

I hate to do a negative review, The whole place is old. But old doesn't mean FILTY. This particular hotel is old AND dirty. The carpets are nasty the bathroom's door didn't work bathroom door is very nasty. The chairs are very dirty I mean NASTY! This is a good hotel for 50.00 a night I PAID over 180 per night. 429 for 2 nights. The mattress are VERY old am I could barely sleep. The sheets aren't white anymore kind of blackish brownish and the bed covers are disgusting. I am sorry to leave such a negative comments but all this is true.

Check in an out was easy and friendly

• Reviewed: 10 October 2018

We won't stay here again, too expensive and grungy.

It was very dated. Breakfast was disappointing. Chairs in our room were stained. Lighting in the room was bad. Towels had stains. First impression of the lobby was dingy. Lots of dusty fake plants. Way too expensive for the hotel.

• Reviewed: 8 October 2018

GROSS

The entire place should be bulldozed. I let the front office know the room was disgusting. Dirty, out of date and alsmot unsafe. I cannot believe I oaid $200 for this room because it was family weekend at NAU! Terrible business practice. Bleieve when I say it has not EVER been renovated since the 70's??? Management could have cared less when I complained. It was dirty and disgusting.

Nothing. Completely gross. Absolutley a rip off.

• Reviewed: 1 October 2018

Would recommend you find somewhere else to stay wi

Let people know about the construction and that parking is limited. Lots of noise from the construction site, front desk said that worked stopped at 5:30-6:00 pm, some nights it went on till 8:00.

Location and price. Easy check in.

• Reviewed: 30 September 2018

Comfort and good location
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Noise on the contstruction on the adjacent property. Prior notice should be given about the inconvenience and construction

Great location, nice lobby and friendly staff

• Reviewed: 29 September 2018

Noisy, uncomfortable

Listed everything above. Wasn't anything to like. Shouldn't be so expensive. Should only rate it a 2 but it's coming out to be a 4.2

Nothing.. No eggs, or good breakfast. Bed was hard. Bathtub had some hairs and a little rust. Need's to be more clean Some staff was rude

• Reviewed: 27 September 2018

Pleasant staff, excellent value, great location
    • Deluxe Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Been staying at this property in Flagstaff for over 20 years.... still a good place to stay for the value. The rooms are older but still clean. Construction in the area is awkward but not bad. As the next door neighbor finishes construction it would be good for this property to have a a few upgrades (although the pool, the patio area, the inside recreation areas, the breakfast/lounge area are still in good condition). It is our favorite stopping point as we travel east....

• Reviewed: 27 September 2018

Flagstaff visit.

The room needs some new carpet and firmer mattresses. The decor was old.

Parking was adequate. Outdoor lighting was good. Easy access to downtown although parking was inadequate for the level of activity going on in historic downtown.

• Reviewed: 26 September 2018

Won’t stay there again

Breakfast no meat or eggs Left at 0900 returned 2000 no towels beds not made Complained to front desk they came and cleaned up but only left 2 towels for 4 people

Price

• Reviewed: 25 September 2018

Decent for an affordable short stay.

Train tracks were relatively close and with poor door and window seals we could hear freight trains at night. Very dated and could definitely use a thorough cleaning and remodeling but for the price acceptable. The pictures make the property look way better than what it is inside and out.

The value compared to other hotels at the time was decent; and while not great quality there is breakfast. The tub was actually clean however it's obvious most of the room was just spot cleaned. The over all location in the city was good with ample parking.

• Reviewed: 25 September 2018

Nice room and breakfast
    • Deluxe Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

A little out of the way with building work going on very close. Not a lot of choice for evening meal, just the one resturant close by.

Good pool, well needed in the heat. Breakfast was good

Pool a decent size and seemed clean.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Blankets smelled like tobacco and sweat! Sheets were changed but the top blankets were not. Noises kept us up throughout the night from people walking past, walls thin and obvious gaps in the door with no insulation. The train noise sounds like it's coming through your room. Breakfast chaotic with poor choice. No hot food on selection and not regularly refilled.

Pool a decent size and seemed clean.

• Reviewed: 23 September 2018

Don't bother staying here

We didn't get the room we reserved and paid for. We told the front desk but they did nothing. The girl up front was to busy picking her nails and no call from management. The beds were extremely uncomfortable and bathroom had no toiletries. The room smelled a bit. We couldn't find our room, the maids didn't speak English so they weren't any help. The rooms are done by even and odd numbers, our room was 255 which means the room was in the very back of the property facing the outside, you'd think the front desk would have mentioned that. Don't bother with there " Continental Breakfast" just go to the McDonalds or other restaurants down the road.

• Reviewed: 23 September 2018

My stay was average, I wish it was a little more comfortable with my room being clean and bug free.

My room had little nats flying around, every time I felt like I killed them more came out again. There was hair on the pillows and in the tub. Felt like the room wasn’t clean properly, made me feel uncomfortable in the room.

When I arrived, the front desk staff was very nice and welcoming. He gave me all the information I need and great directions to my room. My check in was quick and easy.

• Reviewed: 22 September 2018

We arrived very late in the night and need a nother bed.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

It was a bit noisy , we could hear everyone talking outside .

We arrived very late in the night and need a nother bed. The stuff was very helpful and we received it very quick . That was very helpful !

• Reviewed: 21 September 2018

It was a place to stay but would not recommend it to people with bad backs and trouble walking
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The weather stripping on the door was coming off leaving a half inch gap at the bottom The sink plug wasn't even attached and the hot water in the bath leaked constantly. Major construction was going on at the lot next door and the construction equipment was in the hotel parking lot making it hard to find a place to park near your room The floor lamp was plugged into a dead socket and when we moved it to use it the lamp switch was stripped and couldn't get the light to stay on. There were signs every that no dogs were allowed and if you brought one in you would be charged over a hundred dollars but on check out there was a medium sized dog behind the counter. Bed was miserably hard

The free paper was nice. The check in staff was very helpful

• Reviewed: 21 September 2018

ok stay

it was very busy during breakfast during our stay, there were not enough tables in the breakfast area and it is a long walk to the room to be taking our breakfast there.

big and clean rooms, good location off route66

Location was great!

The room had an odor that wasn't pleasant. We would have asked for another room but there were no vacancies and it was late when we checked in.

Location was great!

Room and bed were comfortable.

The towels are well used and paper thin. The breakfast was fine if all you wanted was carbs. No proteins were available.

Room and bed were comfortable.

poor location just a block from railroad that is the busiest in the west I counted 8 per hour
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

keycard didn't work had have key had to have card made three times before it would open door and then u had mess with card to get the door to unlock

• Reviewed: 5 September 2018

Comfortable, easy access for me as I am handicapped. Friendly staff. Good breakfast.

It was comfortable, and centrally located. Have visited two times in the past month and it was as expected. We were treated very well on this past visit, and that was a bonus. We appreciated being remembered and being treated with a warm welcome.

Old sheets and towels “smell bad”
    • Deluxe Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Sheets and towels are very old and smell bad. Furniture is not clean and old. Breakfast very poor no eggs no cheese, bad coffee. A lot of motels are much better (this property should be one star Motel)

Caution overpriced dirty poorly maintained

You can hear the train come through ever 45 minutes all through the day and night. The carpet was dirty. You could see old food scattered on the carpet and we found a small childs toy on the side of the bed. The chairs in the room were stained and dirty. The front door took many attempts to open and would get stuck. There were no shampoo or conditioner. There were birds nests in the lights in the hallway. It was poorly decorated mustard green on one wall and khaki on the other and only one old picture of the mountain. There was a weird frame and canvas in the bathroom with nothing on it but yellow.paint. There was no ventilation fan in the bathroom to get rid of odors or moisture only a vent that was old with dust and grime. The wiring and switches in the bathroom and entry is very old and wired run up the wall in a tube to the ceiling. The breakfast was poorly stocked and ended at 900 which gives one very little time to eat. We got there at 8:30 and food was gone. Overall the place is poorly maintained overpriced and very dirty. They also didn't have any typical books in the room or any tourist information or books or phamplets about local food or information. The breakfast is far from the rooms. Access to 2nd floor is very poor and you aren't told how to get to your room or given a map. It took forever to find your room and no outside signs as to what room numbers are inside the center section. No ice bucket in the room either. It doesn't have very good access for people with disabilities. There aren't any elevators to the 2nd floor and there aren't any luggage carriers. The water is not scald proof and we were almost scalded as water went from hot to cold very quickly without warning. We watched another couple take 7 tries before their door would open. The place is way too expensive for what you are getting, dirty and poorly maintained.

Wi-fi did not reach our room.

Wi-fi did not reach our room. Despite booking.com policy they charged the card before we checked-in (I wanted to pay with a different card). I had specifically requested a babybed (I had wrote to the motel) but only when I reached the motel they told me that they didn't guarantee the presence of babybeds.

Great welcome at checkin by front desk staff member, who was...

The location. The continuous noise from a nearby railway line (I think!) constantly disrupted my rest.

Great welcome at checkin by front desk staff member, who was very helpful and engaging

Great stop during a road trip
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

I didn’t know that the hotel would charge my credit card when I say online that I could pay during check-in.

They gave us a big room. The place was very clean and organized. Good breakfast for the overall value.

Blah, needs a facelift

The place is old and needs some love. Noise travels through the door, overall a bit dilapidated. The american breakfast is just a continental breakfast with a waffle maker. For $75/nt I wouldn't complain. For $125 I will.

Good location.

Good basic g

Basic hotel room. Good price. Room very clean. A few spots on the carpet. The bathroom was nice. It looked like they had redone the room. Very quiet area and close to a lot of tourist spots.

Not to bad

The pool was supposed to be 80° but was about 60°

The rooms were clean and acceptable just had noisy neighbor but its not the hotels fault. I would consider staying here again. They did have complimentary breakfast that we did not eat. Not a bad place. They do have a laundry facility as well. Microwave and mini fridge and freezer.

• Reviewed: 18 August 2018

Just ok, I wouldn't stay here again. There's some maintenance that needs to be done on this property

The chain lock was missing on the door. Our room was located on the parking lot side. The breakfast was minimal. Not much protein offered. No eggs, bacon, sausage. Coffee was not tasty. It was bland.

The location of this hotel was just what we were looking for. It was a quiet room, we didn't hear anyone that was on top of us or next to us. Our room was just next to the passage way to the inside of the hotel.

For the money this is a good location in town with a comfortable bed.

The room could have used a little updating ie paint, etc. Looked well used and old.

Bed was comfortable, rooms are okay but nothing fancy, common area of the hotel is nice, location is very good

Room was very clean.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Grounds need to be picked up everyday especially after a storm and we weren't given a heads up about construction work right next door at 7 a.m. we usually stay here in always are very happy with it, just a few inconveniences this time around.

Room was very clean. Breakfast pretty solid,could use more fruit though.

Close to Safeways to top up the inadequate breakfast!
    • Deluxe Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Breakfast less than adequate, not enough staff to resupply, and no extra outlets in rooms for phone and computer plug ins

Close to Safeways to top up the inadequate breakfast!

Disapointed

Receptionist not pleasant at all. Didn't help me with the pool table. Not pleasant at all when we checked in. Clearly some problems with those persons

The swimming pool. Clean room. Wifi

Wouldn't recommend

The bed was weird, the carpet felt dirty - I wore my flip flops so my clean feet didnt hit the floor. Need new carpet and the toilet wasn't working.

• Reviewed: 8 August 2018

Great location, clean, comfortable with a decent breakfast...
    • Deluxe Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Great location, clean, comfortable with a decent breakfast for the price - and the kids loved the pool, as did we. The table football and pool table also went down well with the children.

Ok if you don’t need a shower
    • Deluxe Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Shower vacillates between boiling and freezing water- had to use 3 bottles of Aquafina to wash my hair in the sink- they sent maintenance at 6pm to “fix” after my husband wanted to check out but still didn’t solve temp issue. An old cement pool deck has been painted with smooth latex paint making it extremely slippery.

Friendly staff Big pool Location suitable for walking to Old Town area

I paid $114 with taxes and it should have cost about $75 for what I received.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Compared to most Days Inns, the breakfast was very disappointing. As soon as I headed toward my room from the office I was aware the the remainder of the property hadn't been as well cared for. When I took a shower the afternoon I arrived the water temp kept switching between extremely hot or extremely cold. Not fun at all. For the morning shower, it was fine.

The main office gave me high expectations.

Truck-stop feel
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

We had a non-smoking room that smelled like smoke. Carpets were dirty. Bathroom was outdated. No drain plug for bathtub. Most guests appeared to be living or partying there. Not ideal for families.

Wifi was OK

• Reviewed: 4 August 2018

Wouldn’t recommend
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Construction & train noise, nowhere to park, key card hardly worked, old building, old blanket , carpet, faucets, just Wasn’t near the standard I expected with the Wyndham name with it.

Pillows cable tv, refrigerator, usb plug in, lounge area

• Reviewed: 3 August 2018

air conditioning on room very noisy,
    • Deluxe Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

air conditioning on room very noisy, the parking situation is very poor due to the construction next door were the construction workers park in property and guest have to park some times in the very edge of the property. did my complaint to concierge and the answer was "since the construction started they can do whatever they want ,they are protected by the city, what ever that answer means...."

• Reviewed: 3 August 2018

Reasobable priced with a large pool and nice breakfast

Old and needed to ve renovated years ago. Very used rooms which really need more attention in renovation

Reasobable priced with a large pool and nice breakfast

Luke warm
    • Deluxe Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Old, smelly room. Coffee maker didn’t work. Flat pillows. Old sheets. “Do not disturb”door knob sign missing from room. Continental breakfast was skimpy. Morning staff was very cordial and helpful.

Eeww
    • Deluxe Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The bed was lumpy and uncomfortable. Thank goodness I had my own pillow because the pillows on the bed were disgusting. My room was outdated it was as if I opened my door to 1972. The person checking me in was rude and disinterested in my questions. He had already ran the card I booked with before I arrived and refused to change to the card I wanted to use. That was very upsetting.

The breakfast area was nice and spacious

We would return. It was a good value and clean

Construction everywhere. It’s also a busy street and difficult to enter/exit. Also, by the number of trucks parked in first row, we believe construction workers were using motel parking

Spacious lobby and breakfast area.

Paid way to much for this room. Disappointed.

There was a huge smelly wet spot (leak?) Under the sink. Construction next door to property. Staff was very inattentive. I was also overcharged 5 bucks from my booking price.

Bed was ok. Breakfast good.

Better than expected.
    • Deluxe Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Th construction around the motel but that cannot be avoided- it is also deceptively hard to find if one is not observant.

I liked the basic cleanliness, the location and the layout of their foyer/lounge. The receptionist was pleasant and for the price, it was a nice overnight stay. If one is looking for a short stay with nothing fancy I would highly recommend this motel.

Back to flagstaff
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The beds was horrible and pillows needs to be update and carpet had a stained when we check in

They gave me connect rooms For me and my family staff was ok breakfast was okay

Poor maintenance.

The beds in the room were full size even though I reserved and paid for a room with two queen size beds. The sheets were so old that they weren't even white, but grey. The shower head was very old and not functional. The toilet and the seat were very old and not clean. Overall, the rate I paid for the room was double from what worth.

Quick check in and out.

Chose this hotel based on price and reviews. Exactly as I expected

For the price, it’s good. Older building, but seemed mostly clean. Some spots on carpet. We just needed a quick place to lay our heads for the night and it worked.

Quick. Overpriced but a place to stay and get out of the 100+ heat in the Phoenix, AZ area.

Several outlets in room did not work for lighting. Bed was not comfortable; parking was easy and it is in a central location to downtown. I wouldn't stay here again unless there was no other hotel available.

The bed was super old and the room was clean, but needs dire updating. Was a mini fridge and a microwave which was nice. It was very quiet and the pool looked clean and was very large.

Pleasantly surprised that this was the best hotel I stayed in during a week-long road trip.
    • Deluxe Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Comfortable, safe, clean, and in an area minutes away from shops, restaurants, and beautiful scenery. Front desk staff enthusiastically referred us to great places to eat.

Last minute Overpriced booking

Overpriced. Subpar breakfast. For $260 I expected more

Cleaning lady did take the time to help me find my hubbys missing wallet when rest of staff seemed to not care at all

Crummy & overpriced!!!
    • Deluxe Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Our rooms were on the rear of the property like an unkept alley with uneven broken sidewalks. The toilet kept plugging up & leaky & the bathroom light was dim & buzzing. Furniture was old & dusty!!!

The room was not worth the price we paid to stay there.

We did not know the hotel was close to train tracks. We heard the train as it passed when we were inside our room.

We liked that the hotel was close to NAU campus. Also liked the breakfast available.

Spend a little more somewhere else

The hotel is run down. The pillows and bed were not comfortable. The shower temperature would kept fluctuating. The continental breakfast was minimal.

It was a good price.

The room was comfortable.

The staff was very unhelpful and rude when we had a problem with the toilet in the room. Also the breakfast was one of the worst I’ve had in any hotel.

The room was comfortable.

I would never stay there again.
    • Deluxe Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The property in very poor shape. Everything old. No where near the money we paid for. I can't believe this was a Wyndham property. So dissatisfied.

I would never stay there again. Nothing like the website showed. Linens were horrible, air conditioning ridiculous, when we took a shower water all over the floor. Shower did not work right.

Left with bad feelings due to rude treatment by the staff because I had a dog with me. Won’t ever st

1. Online it says “Pet Friendly” but it is not! Specifically stayed there because it was supposed to be pet friendly. Didn’t notice the sign at check in that said “No Pets Allowed- $250 charge for undeclared pets”. I was walking my dog & the front desk guy ran out & started getting rude about me having a dog- “No dogs allowed! We are charging you $250 for each day you were here and you need to leave now!” It was 6 pm & we’d already paid. I told the guy it says “Pet Friendly” on line & he basically called me a liar & said he didn’t want to argue with me. I said I’m not arguing, I’m telling you the truth! He said leave. I said Can I get my money back? No! In the end my dog had to sleep in the car & luckily it was only down to 40 degrees that night. Poor pup had to be bundled up in blankets & left in the car all night. I wasn’t supposed to even walk him on the grounds. The manager said “if there is any sign that the dog has been in your room we are charging your credit card $250! Booking.com needs to remove the pet friendly status of Days Inn on hywy 66 in Flagstaff. They are in no way pet friendly!! Oh, and the included breakfast was a 2 out of 10! Yuck!

Good location to check out Grand Canyon etc. but would not use agin.

The fact that coach parties would arrive at all times of the evening up to approx 10.30pm and make lot of noise. Then they would usually leave in the early hours, again, making a lot of noise.

Room faced pool area.

Typical older property at a decent rate.
    • Deluxe Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The property is old and the units are showing their age and look run down both inside the room and in the general structure. Bed was very uncomfortable and sheets were thin. Day's Inn used to be reliably good many years ago, but now I find it hit or miss. Breakfast area was not replenished and tidied consistently to keep a good presence.

The main entrance/breakfast eating area is nice and open. The price for a night's stay was good. Bathroom was very clean.

Good, but we won't stay again. Wouldn't discourage others from staying though.

The room wasn't quite ready so we had to leave for about an hour until it was ready. We went to get breakfast the next morning at 9 and it was completely gone, which was disappointing because we chose that motel for the free breakfast. The bathroom didn't have an exhaust fan, which made things awkward.

The check-in was quick and staff friendly, room was clean and beds comfortable. There was a menu for chinese delivery in the room which we definitely appreciated!

Find somewhere else

Old beds are horribly uncomfortable train runs all night long we only needed a place to sleep for one night but I wish I would have found something else. It was a holiday weekend and the prices were very high

Miserable,, these bites hurt/itch.
    • Deluxe Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Bed bugs, I requested my money back. I had to spend 2 hours+ in a laundromat washing everything and buy all new luggage, spray my vehicle and wait at a car wash for 30 minutes before I could vacuum it. The sheets were tan from being dirt washed, washer was stuffed with to much laundry to clean properly.

Convenient

Never got a good night sleep. Go elsewhere!
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Do not stay here. They sent two different guest two different night with keys to my room. Thank God the chain was on. They opened door. Plus the TRAIN is loud. You’ll never get any sleep. DO NOT STAY HERE!!

Never again will I stay here Too expensive for a bad experience
    • Queen Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Screaming children allowed to go on into the wee hours of the night They were like a herd of cattle going around and around the building

Proximity to dining

A nice place to stay, good value for money
    • Deluxe Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

When you are in a room facing the pool you can`t park in front of the room but that`s not a big deal.

Overall a nice motel, the room was equipped with everything and it was clean. There was a big swimming pool but we didn`t use it. We booked a twin room and both beds were big. The guy at the reception was very kind and when I asked him to give me an adaptor, he did his best to find and provide. We forgot a battery charger in the room and the housekeeper preserved it for us when we got back searching for it.

We slept comfortably and the area was relatively quiet.

We were a little disappointed that the pool was closed and breakfast did not include any protein. I didn't see any eggs or meats, it was mostly all carbs.

The location was great and there was plenty of parking.

Would not recommend this hotel to my worst enemy

The attitude of the Receptionist when we arrived. We had to pay for both rooms on one card at time of arrival and were told we would get our receipt when we checked out. Upon checking out we did not get a receipt until insisting that it was put in writing that fees had been paid in full but did not notate card info used. Also the breakfast may have been included in the price but consisted of toast, waffles, cereal and stale donuts, there was coffee, tea and juice. There was a trash bin next to the breakfast area that was filthy. We will never stay at a Days Inn ever again.

The Beds were comfortable

Too expensive for what you get. Not overly pleasant staff

Not very pleasant checking in or out, we were unlucky to have noisy people upstairs and didn’t sleep well because of it. Shower not great either, pool area dirty.

Breakfast decent, bed was comfortable

I specifically chose a hotel with breakfast.

I specifically chose a hotel with breakfast. Unfortunately my wife wasn’t able to eat because of no gluten free options. The room was not cleaned well, as we found sex lube by the bed and food that wasn’t ours in the refrigerator. I informed the front desk but yet nothing was done about it.

Check-in went smooth, staff was helpful and nice.

The place definitely needs some updating to make the rooms feel more cosy for the guests and to get rid of that typical old smell some places have.

Check-in went smooth, staff was helpful and nice. Room was clean and comfortable. Breakfast was the typical bagel, toast, waffle, cereal menu. Close to restaurants and grocery stores. Locationwise it worked great for us, it was just a short 1.5hrs drive to the Grand Canyon from Flagstaff.

Stay, only as a last resort.

Our room was not clean, hairs in "clean" bed, in tub, and on a couple of towels. The shower curtain and tub did not look clean. I didn't allow my family to walk barefoot on the carpeted floors, and the Wi-Fi we we're charged for wasn't all that good. Noise was bad since 2 doors down, there was a family of 7-9 in 1 room! And all the kids were running in and out of the room and playing in the parking lot. This was our second stay in 8 months, the first stay was decent. However, after this stay, we will not be returning.

Browse Days Inn by Wyndham Flagstaff - West Route 66 traveller photo gallery