2. USA hotel reviews
  3. Texas hotel reviews
  4. San Antonio hotel reviews
  5. Reviews of Days Inn by Wyndham San Antonio

Reviews of Days Inn by Wyndham San Antonio This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

9401 North Interstate 35, San Antonio, TX 78233, United States of America

#296 of 315 hotels in San Antonio

5.7

6.2

5.6

6.1

Read more– opens a dialog box

• Reviewed: January 12, 2019

Front desk lady was rude, acted like she was doing us a...
    • King Room - Smoking

Front desk lady was rude, acted like she was doing us a favor for checking in, gave me attitude, replied with sarcasm when asked questions, restroom was dirty and smelt horrible, found cockroaches, mattress and blankets smelt like piss, some knocked on our door like at 6AM and woke us up, I know it was cheap but that stay was by far the worst one I’ve had in my entire life. You can pay a few dollars more for waaaay better. Also. Apparently if they break in and steal your things they’re not responsible, they give you a tiny safe, that says a lot too :/

Stayed in January 2019

• Reviewed: January 2, 2019

Don't stay here unless some major changes are made.

The room smelled. The walls were half painted. The toilet was spotted. The breakfast was a celebration of carbohydrates. The layout of both the room and the breakfast area was strange. The room had two chairs and a table facing straight out toward nothing. The eating area had two large tables for EVERYONE which was very awkward for everyone. Why not more small tables? But what was worse of all was that our neighbor above us decided to take a shower at 4AM. That wasn't the hotel's fault but ordinarily, the running water wouldn't be that bad. What IS their fault is that the pipes shuddered (I don't know how else to explain it) and it sounded like a pneumatic drill above us! I'm sure it woke up our neighbors as well. Our best experience at the hotel was chicking out!

The bed was very comfortable. Hot water was immediate. The person checking us in signed us up for Wyndham rewards on his own.

• Reviewed: January 1, 2019

Comfortable bed

Too noisy since the airport is close by. They only had waffles and cereal for breakfast. The room had a musty smell. Its been four days and they still have two holds on my account. They ask for a $50 deposit which is ridiculous since I have stayed in other Days Inn and they don’t do that.

Comfortable bed

• Reviewed: December 30, 2018

Two Thumbs Up for Days Inn Wyndham
    • King Room - Smoking

Everything was great!! There is nothing that I didn't like about my stay at this Days Inn...I will be returning to this location without a doubt!!!

Check in was quick and fast, the lady at the front was helpful and nice!!! My room was big, clean and the bed was comfortable, I slept like a baby plus I loved the rate I got from Booking...Again, I will be returning to this location very soon...

• Reviewed: December 30, 2018

I'll be back,
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

Not enough towels Iteams for coffee seems to be very old Smell of mold

PERSONAL WAS VERY HELPFUL,FRIENDLY, WITH A LITTLE MORE CARE. IT WILL BE A AWESOME PLACE TO STAY

• Reviewed: December 23, 2018

Happy customer!

Everything was just perfect!

The way the staff was very communicative and always making sure we were okay. Ive stayed at many hotels here in san antonio, but this one was hand down the best! Defenetly keeping their info for future trips.

• Reviewed: December 13, 2018

You get what you pay for. It’s worth it if you’re on a budget
    • King Room - Smoking

Two of my towels had mystery stains on them so I did not use them and our bath tub was a bit clogged. However they gave me clean towels when I asked for some. There’s also loud trains that pass close by and wake you up at night.

Very inexpensive. Had cable. Staff was mostly nice and helpful. I asked for a fresh comforter before I arrived and they made sure to do it. We booked a smokers room because it was cheaper but did not smell like smoke at all which was nice.

• Reviewed: November 28, 2018

Perfect place to stay!!!!
    • King Room - Smoking

Nothing really everything fit my needs

The staff was very nice and helpful the manager was very nice and worked with my reservation due to last min changes I would definitely stat here again

Stayed in November 2018

• Reviewed: November 1, 2018

loved the shower, everything else was fine to

i booked a nonsmoking room and got a room that had been used by a smoker, the smell was obvious when i first walked in, but since it was just one night i didnt mention it at the desk. if i had extended my stay i would have asked for a different room so its more my own fault for not speaking up

Staff was friendly, room was acceptably clean, they had a washer and dryer available near the lobby

Stayed in November 2018

• Reviewed: October 18, 2018

Very dirty, TV remote did not work, Took a few hours to get...

Very dirty, TV remote did not work, Took a few hours to get one that did work. Outlets in the room did not work. Light bulbs in the room did not work. People in the parking lot were smoking pot and playing loud music. I would not recommend staying here. Pay a few extra bucks and find new location.

• Reviewed: October 12, 2018

No fluffy eggs.

Stains. Some on room chair. And, one a wall that particularly bothered me. A dirty redish pink stain that appeared to be fingerprint shaped stains. Those really wierded me out.

No fluffy eggs. And, definitely No white cloud comfy bed. What I like the most was the revitalizing shower head!

• Reviewed: October 11, 2018

Never again will I stay there. Not even if they paid me.

Security lock was broken. Wi-fi didn't work in the building i was in (furthest from the office) so they gave me a dial up #, which only works if you have cords and such for dial up with you - which I haven't in well over a decade. Walls and doors were dirty as well and so was the coffee pot. Older lady at the counter (short grey hair) when I checked in was very rude and acted like she was being put out because she had to do her job. The lady that came banging on the door at 10am (the owners wife I think) was just as rude, but more verbal about it. Was told I would get my $30 deposit back, but didn't because they said dogs aren't allowed the next morning although i had found it through a search of pet friendly motels in the area, and there was nothing anywhere on property that I saw saying no pets. So my $40 ok-ish room became a $70 dump. Had I known this would happen, I would have gone elsewhere.

The TV

• Reviewed: October 4, 2018

They were so rude and wouldnt let me talk.

They were so rude and wouldnt let me talk. They juat kept cutting me off. I couldnt even ask a question then my toilet had a huge leak within 5 min of me being there. And they told me that they were going to finish eating theor pizza and then they would come look at it.

• Reviewed: September 30, 2018

I hated it n I would like a refund
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

The health department need to go in the motel in shit it down it has bedbugs and they need to be off the booking.com website I will rape them and make sure people know they have bedbugs

It had Bed Bugs n it’s not worth the money need to call the health department to go closed them down they were rude n didn’t not give us our money back the night we stayed we was gettin bit by bed bugs n they charged me $70 dollars for one night n they should of refund my money That room is nasty and disgusting they need to be shut down n I will call Health department you need to take them off of y’all website because they have bedbugs and nobody wants to stay in a room with bed bugs thanks

• Reviewed: September 26, 2018

HERES A NICE FRIENDLY QUIET CLEAN PLACE TO STAY

THAT I COULDN'T STAY ANTHOR STAY

THE OWNER IS VERY SWEET KIND HELPFUL TREATS YOU LIKE A FRIEND MAKES YOU FEEL WELCOME .I WOULD SUGGEST FRIENDS AND FAMILY TO STAY NICE BIG ROOMS VERY QUIET

• Reviewed: September 23, 2018

With my partner it was manageable
    • King Room - Smoking

Towel/sheet service without us asking. Putting our trashcan outside without giving us a new one. broken lights, broken towel rack, room was always so moist, the floors, the bed,even my dollar bills were moist something was up with the circulation. the room was dimly lit. the continental breakfast was not good for example the apple juice was watered down, the food from the day before was still there. something was off about the waffles. it was just a dingy hotel. it was a smokers room by the way.

the management staff was nice.

• Reviewed: September 3, 2018

Cable was provided along with the channels we liked.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

When the room got cleaned by the staff, we noticed the cockroach we killed last night was still on the floor. That let us know they didn't clean completely. That same cockroach was the one we found crawling in the bed before we went to sleep. The water would sometimes come out dirty from the faucet.

Cable was provided along with the channels we liked. Couches were available so it made it easy to keep our stuff in one place.

• Reviewed: August 29, 2018

Disappointed

Staff was rude ,hung up twice on me when trying to ask questions about early check in.Charged me 40.00 cash for early check in, would not put on CC. Room was dirty (have pictures) no toilet paper 1 towel no wash cloth. The list goes on

• Reviewed: August 25, 2018

Stay here only if you're on a budget.
    • King Room - Smoking

The pictures of this hotel are misleading. But I'd rather pay more for a better hotel after staying here. The conditions were poor. I got there and after buying groceries I find out the refrigerator doesn't work. Called the front desk and waited about an hour, called back and I was told they forgot. They sent someone after again waiting about an hour to replace it. So because of having to wait for the staff to fix the fridge I was up way after midnight, and I had to be up very early to go to work.

The price.

• Reviewed: August 21, 2018

Disappointed
    • King Room - Smoking

From the moment we arrived nothing worked out the way it was supposed to. There was apparently an issue with our booking, and we ended up paying nearly double for our rooms what we had agreed to pay via Booking.com. The rooms was nasty, cracks in all of the walls, the AC barely worked (and it didn’t help that door doesn’t even close all the way). And then, to top it all off one evening we walked in to ROACHES all over our room. We immediately called the front desk and all that was said was “Well terminex will be here to spray once you check out.” SERIOUSLY!? All in all we were very dissatisfied with our stay at Days Inn. Probably won’t be back.

• Reviewed: August 20, 2018

PISSED OFF PARENT AND WOULD HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO SHOOT HIM IN THE FACE FOR INTRUDING AFTER HOURS....
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

The first room I was given the door did not shut. So I asked for another room the second room the door was not much better but the air conditioner did not work my husband had to go buy a fan. There was food left from the last people in the refrigerator. The toilet did not flush. The next day at the continental breakfast I was not allowed to take any food and he was very rude and would not let me leave. Last night the owner came in to our room at 10pm... Without knocking... said he was there to check the air conditioning... when my husband confronted him about just walking in he turned slam the door and walked away... We no longer felt safe and had to put a chair on the door... and call the police... RUDE all the way around would not even give us extra towels.. I am seeing what I can do to press charges...

The beds where not bad very comfortable.. My 6 year old liked the little pool..

• Reviewed: August 18, 2018

I paid for my room at 2 nights, it was 76$, and i'm not...
    • King Room - Smoking

I paid for my room at 2 nights, it was 76$, and i'm not sure, so i call them and said i will be there at 2:30 am "if you dont mine to let me check in please" and they said "yes" when i came to check in they said " 3 pm you came back to check-in" or you must to paid 90$ for 1 night (2beds) and i say wft these guy said i can check in at 3am, so i have to paid 90$ because it too late no where we can go. When we check out the room they said sorry! That's it!!! Next time if u wanna visit San Antonio don't come there because the time you check in at 3pm not anytime they don't allow for that. And poor service too

• Reviewed: August 16, 2018

Great stay from illunois
    • King Room - Smoking

Well I can't say that I liked having to be upstairs or smoking outside when I had reserved a smoking room but it really be was a pleasant hotel and I was pleased with the atmosphere

I lov e the friendly staff when first arriving they made us feel at home

• Reviewed: July 31, 2018

Fair
    • King Room - Smoking

Needs repairs, clean hugs from lights and vents, clothes from last person in closet, scorpion on the bed

Bed and pillows comfy, pool warm and clean,staff friendly

• Reviewed: July 23, 2018

It needs to be REMODELED for one.
    • King Room - Smoking

It needs to be REMODELED for one. Next children should not be in a room above people running and stomping. Shower sprayed a string of water. Low pressure water at that. It wasn't fully cleaned. A/C barely came on but when it did it kept the room cold. We had 80.00 preauthorized plus had to pay for the room. NEVER got accommodated to another room after complaining about the shower, cleanliness, and children. I was supposed to receive my Wyndham points but didn't. Altogether, IT NEEDS TO BE REMODELED!!! If people have children they need to be accommodated to a downstairs room.

• Reviewed: July 21, 2018

Staff and price made this place good for me. Would do it again.
    • King Room - Smoking

The location was not great, train tracks close by. Must of been close to a fire station or something. If you have picky company with you this place might not work. My stay was with my daughter and I. So we are not picky people.

The price was excellent, pool was fun. My 8 year old daughter and my self really enjoyed the pool. The man left the pool open til 11pm for us.

• Reviewed: July 19, 2018

Time to show me how.

There was nothing I didn't like about this property.

The rooms were very clean and in South Texas in July very important they were cool. Mike in the office was very friend, patient and when I was having problems understanding the TV system he promptly come to my room and politely and calmly showed me how to work the remote. I can't thank him enough. I high recommend this property. Thank you again Mike.

• Reviewed: July 19, 2018

Price is good.

Nose from Hwy. It's harder to go sleep. And drive way is bad condition. Outside building is smells bad. Don't know whereis coming from???

Price is good. Friendly at the desk. Rooms clean.

• Reviewed: July 10, 2018

Booking.com shows false advertisement. The photos of the place I booked was nothing what it was.
    • King Room - Smoking

Nothing on booking. Com was correct about this place. The pictures you have of this place was nothing what the place looks like. It was like a roach motel. NVR again will I use this app. I should have taken pics. The pool was disgusting too. Green 🤢booking your ruined my special night thinking I was going to a nice room.

The receptionist was nice

• Reviewed: July 4, 2018

I honestly did not like the property for many reasons.
    • King Room - Smoking

I couldn’t sleep in the from because it was dirty, there was too many cockroaches crawling around, and there’s too many insect on the bed. I left a day early because of that.

I honestly did not like the property for many reasons. I thought I was going to have a better experience In Days Inn but I was disappointed of what I went through and I will not be going back to that place no more.

• Reviewed: June 18, 2018

last resort place to stay
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Booked a room with a hot tub and they charged me for it but couldn't give me room. There where prostitutes and drug dealers under our room people in and out of that room all night

• Reviewed: June 15, 2018

Room was fine but you better plan to drink coffee and eat breast out.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Well the breakfast was poor. They had ran out of most items by 8:30 am and didn't replace them. The brown sugar was gone and I had to chip at bottom to loosen a few crumbs. The waffle mix got too low and stuck inside canister. The worked came and shook canister but it continues to stick until I just tool off top and poured mix into a cup. Nobody cleaned counters after guests had made spills earlierCereal was all around dispenser and tables were dirty. The staff seemed bery unconcerned. The juice dispenser had warm orange and apple juice in it.

The beds were comfortable and room clean. Staff was nice during interactions.

• Reviewed: June 12, 2018

The name Days Inn represent QUALITY at an affordable price, but this place DOES NOT qualify.

The location is a bit tricky to get to. There is only one driveway, and you don't see it until you are right up on it, if you miss it, you have to go all the way around the freeway to get back to it. The first room we were assigned to, the smoke detector was missing and the carpet was damaged, so we requested another room which the elderly gentleman did give us right before he left. We saw that they had only one elderly woman working to clean ALL the rooms, so she did not come to clean our room until after 5:30 pm every day. The 1st day, we declined because it was just too late, however since there was not extra toilet paper, we ran out during the night. The next day the room was barely cleaned, we received no clean cups, the floor was not vacuumed, and we only received a half roll of toilet paper. The final night our room was not cleaned at all. When we asked the cleaning lady as well as the person who worked evenings for an extra pillow on two different nights, we did not receiving one until the very last night when we asked a different night time employee.

The elderly gentleman who works during the day is nice and tries to be helpful

• Reviewed: June 12, 2018

I wouldn't stay again
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

I found a bed bug and roaches and as soon as I walked in the lady was very rude.

The bed was comfortable sheets were clean and It had a great air conditioner.

• Reviewed: June 8, 2018

Bad
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Sheets did not get changed for three days. Mold around tub , the sliver fish that was there, tv volume would not go down below 20. The continental breakfast wow! The drink dispenser was so nasty! We mentioned it to the lady there and she shrugged. No hand towels and no bath mat last day. Just over all bad!

Bathroom lights

• Reviewed: June 8, 2018

• King Room - Smoking

Bathroom, sheets, dirty. Good but had to go to gas station to use bathroom. The bathroom in the room was dirty with black substance under inside toilit.

• Reviewed: May 19, 2018

nasty place
    • King Room - Smoking

It was holes in the wall stuff with paper, dead bug smash on the walls, nasty we wouldn't even shower and laid clothes on the because we were scared of the sheet being nasty. We could have paid the same price for something nice.

• Reviewed: May 14, 2018

It was rather terrible and hard to breath from asthma attacks.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

There was black mold in the bathroom. The whole room stunk of mold and rot. There were only three small lamps and then the bathroom lights to light the whole room, so even with all of them on it felt dark. Also the staff charged me the full price of a day before my arrival, and then charged me the full price of my stay when I checked in...

The bed was clean and fairly comfy for a hotel. Plus the bathroom mirror was well lit for makeup.

• Reviewed: April 24, 2018

Avoid this place unless you are really on tight budget.

This property is very difficult to find. This is a stand alone place in industrial area with train tracks right behind property and running every couple of hours.

Breakfast consisted of bread with peanut butter and jam. Waffle maker out of service for entire 3 days that I stayed here - probably been out for a long time. "Eggs" were frozen cheese omelette that you heat up in microwave. Orange juice machine out of service entire time. Only apple juice was functioning.

• Reviewed: April 24, 2018

Mediocre

See the above comment... also, the motel was very difficult to reach from the highway.

The waffle maker was broken, the eggs were frozen solid and when I tried to microwave them, the electrical breaker was tripped and we lost all electricity. NO fruit juice in the drink dispenser. Oatmeal was VERY watery.

• Reviewed: April 19, 2018

We get what we pay for?
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The rooms need a little updating but other than that everything was perfect.

The men at the service desk I think it was the manager/owner. He is extremely nice and made my day by his kindness.

• Reviewed: April 9, 2018

Very disappointed
    • Queen Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

We reserved a non smoking room and got a smoking room. It had no tv in it bc I guess the one that was in there was broken before we checked in and the bathroom door was hanging off the hinges. It was the worst I've ever been in.

It was close to the event we were going to was the only upside.

• Reviewed: March 27, 2018

Not a place i will go again.

Restrooms within the room didn't have ventilation, we had to wait between successive use. Sofas and linen on the bed weren't clean. Toilets weren't clean. Property is located just behind the railway track, no mistake of them, but the sound from the trains is often irritating when you are trying to catch some sleep.

Front desk staff during check-in was courteous. Check-in process was smooth.

• Reviewed: March 27, 2018

The place is nice and comfortable with professional and friendly staffs
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The internet was very slow and sometimes went off totally so during check out I mentioned it to the manager he apologized and said I should have reported earlier to give me router box to the room. Over all a nice place to stay that is not too expensive. Will stay there again

The room was comfortable. Nice and professional staff. My flight arrived early before the checked in time. I was surprised when I was checked in early and given a room right away

• Reviewed: March 19, 2018

It was fair for the money, but I don't think we'll stay again due to the neighborhood.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I didn't like the major adult megaplex next door to the hotel. Also, we were uncomfortable with some of the "regular" clientele we saw during our stay. It wasn't dangerous, but it was definitely not the atmosphere I wanted for our family vacation. We checked in with the hotel as soon as we arrived to see if we could get a crib & were told they only had 1 & it was in use. We checked back several times during our stay and it was never available to us. It would have been helpful to know in advance that the hotel only had 1 crib available for use so we could have brought an alternative from home.

When we arrived, they could not provide us with a crib, so they gave us 2 queen beds instead of the 2 double beds we had booked at no additional charge.

• Reviewed: March 19, 2018

Nothing about this hotel was good.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

Nasty beyond belief, dirty mattress and box spring was stained with god knows what, Beat down furniture, nasty walls with stains, curtains and lamp shades full of holes. None of what I experienced was in the description of this hotel.

Nothing about this hotel was good.

• Reviewed: March 17, 2018

Management was great!!

It’s an older property, but overall it was fine.

Management was super friendly and very helpful!! They printed and faxed what I needed. They carried my bags to my room and again when I was ready to leave. They were the best!!

• Reviewed: March 11, 2018

Old & funky - don’t go here unless you have to!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

Smoking rooms disgusting, writing on the walls, everything looked old and corroded and funky. The breakfast bar was disgusting... filthy and dusty like nothing was ever wiped down. No OJ in the dispenser. No batter in the waffle maker. Apples were old and rotten. I was starving, so I ate 3 pieces of toast and cold cereal, despite the overall grunginess. There was someone puking in the parking lot. I paid $170 for this!!!

The lady at the check-in desk late at night was really nice to me when I needed it the most.

• Reviewed: March 10, 2018

You get what you pay for.

There were some sort of brown liquid stains running down the wall under the TV and the towels in the bathroom had someone else's makeup on them. The bed was not at all comfortable but you get what you pay for.

The staff at the front desk was very nice and talkative. The room was spacious and already cool when I got there.

• Reviewed: March 10, 2018

K
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

No shower curtain, filthy bathroom, there was cockroaches in the room, had to sleep with lights on, owner of hotel, didnt even comp me in return, however im going to contact chamber of commerce aboyt my situation, i shoyld get a refund

K

• Reviewed: December 5, 2017

Inexpensive and would do again!

The linens could have been a little softer but for the price of the room this would not deter us from staying again.

We booked this hotel solely based on price & location. We were more than satisfied with the room. We paid 3 times as much to be downtown for the majority of our trip but chose to be close to the airport for the last night of our trip so our 3:30 am wake up call to be at the airport for a 5 am flight would allow for more sleep. The staff was great at check in, told us where to grab a quick bite to eat, set a wake up call and drove us to the airport as we had inquired about via email. The $10 extra was cheaper than uber would have been and we were more than happy to pay it.

• Reviewed: October 27, 2017

Worst experience I’ve had at a Days Inn.

Cathy (I think was her name) older lady very short gray or blonde hair was VERY rude. She made check in a nightmare, would not take my husbands card as payment so I had to update it through bookings.com while standing at the check in counter, that was the only way she would take his card over mine even though we are married and have the same name on our cards. Our first room door did not lock properly and we had to fight to get a room we felt safe in. Second room the shower did not work, the water woulnt get warm so we had to move to a third room. We will not be returning here. Also there is a train that runs behind the building that kept us up at night, so location isn’t the best. We had much better stay at the days inn Splashtown/att center so we will be using that one when we visit again. I also have a service dog and “Cathy” was very rude about that as well. Spend $10-$20 more and go down the street to Days Inn Splashtown/att I promise you will have nicer rooms, better staff, better location.

• Reviewed: October 6, 2017

WORST SERVICE, DIRTY, OLD
    • King Room - Smoking

The couple who owns this hotel will walk in on you at random times I've been seen nude multiple times and they don't even care. They will take a deposit and forget to put it in there system so they won't give it back, also very rude. Hotel room was old almost all the lamps are broken so it's dark, and dirty.

• Reviewed: September 23, 2017

Dirty and poor staff

There were roaches and cigarette butts in our room. My daughter got sick while we were here, when she vomited on the sheets in the middle of the night,I asked for more, and the manager told me that I had to wash my own sheets that she couldn't give me anymore.

• Reviewed: August 20, 2017

Over all the rooms were clean specious friendly staff. Would defiantly recommend to a friend.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The air conditioning wasn't good enoug. Could have provided with a sofa cum bed instead of the two split couches.(single couches) just incase you know.

The pool(to bad we didn't use it) spacious room good enough for 4 members of the family. Wifi was good.

• Reviewed: July 26, 2017

Stairs and parking close to room.

All was good.

Stairs and parking close to room. The pool was right in front of room. Beds were comfortable. We were close to military hospital which is the reason for our travel. Enjoy a pleasant stay.

• Reviewed: July 24, 2017

Terrible
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

We booked this last minute as a quick weekend to San Antonio... We we seeking a hotel that was fairly cheap but still nice for a one night stay. When we arrived after a full day at Fiesta Texas and Top Golf the room was HOT! The AC was not turned on!! So we turned it on and the AC had some sort of issue where after 30 mins or so, the AC would turn off.... We checked the settings and it was not on Auto, just HIGH so it should not turn off....so throughout the night it would turn off and the room would get hot/stuffy again, so I would get up to turn it back on HIGH. RIDICULOUS! (this was not a thermostat) The room had a weird smell as well. The sheets on one of the beds had a stain. The bathroom needed some work and cleaning: the toilet had mildew/mold and the bathtub drain was broken. The towels were OLD and TATTERED.... Although we didnt really care about the TV, the TV power button was broken. Needless to say, even though this hotel was relatively "cheap" it should still be CLEAN with a working AC.

• Reviewed: July 24, 2017

A place to sleep

Wanted to take the kids swimming but the pigeons think the pool is their birdbath and there is nothing to discourage them. It was full of feathers & bird poo. The train runs directly behind the hotel & it is right under the convergence of major highways so it is noisy.

The waffles were good at breakfast! We just slept there. It worked well for that because we carry a sound machine!

• Reviewed: July 19, 2017

Never Again

Dirty room over all. Cockroaches dead and alive everywhere. Dirty old bed sheet that never get changed and have tiny bugs on them. Awful decor. Would not recommend to any one.

Decent location

• Reviewed: July 8, 2017

Just Pleasant Rooms. Awful Breakfast.

To and fro airport shuttle was promised, but they had no shuttles. Did not provide pick and drop. Breakfast was awful. Connected to highway, so always hear truck horns and noisy trains.

Comfortable Beds. Nice Wifi. Clean Rooms.

• Reviewed: June 19, 2017

Dont do it, add a few bucks to your budget it'll be worth it!!!!'
    • King Room - Smoking

Everything was horrible. The pictures are very outdated. There are holes in the walls, exposed outlets, roaches and critters all over this place.

This property is horrendous. I was placed in 3 rooms before I could turn on the lights and roaches were not scattering. I initially went back to the office for a refund but the staff was really trying to get me to stay forcing me to view not 1 not 2 but 3 utterly disgusting rooms.

• Reviewed: June 17, 2017

Never Again!!! Don't do it!!!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Everything The rest room was disgusting and they made us pay more the room and it smelled like toilet pee and poop the whole stay... The rest room made a large noises all night the room smelled of trash can the whole stay and they wouldnt move us... We were stuck there for three days.. They said no other rooms were available we couldn't sleep because of the smell... It was so bad and horrible never again... Oh and then the breakfast was disgusting and cold... And then they charged use extra for the room rate... So disappointed

Nothing The rest room was disgusting and they made us pay more the room and it smelled like toilet pee and poop the whole stay... The rest room made a large noises all night the room smelled of trash can the whole stay and they wouldnt move us... We were stuck there for three days.. They said no other rooms were available we couldn't sleep because of the smell... It was so bad and horrible never again... Oh and then the breakfast was disgusting and cold... And then they charged use extra for the room rate... So disappointed

• Reviewed: June 15, 2017

Was really happy to check out.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

When I arrived there was no air. The air conditioning was broken. However they put in another one that worked. The lock on the door was broken. I had to block the door with a chair.

Not much

• Reviewed: June 10, 2017

The two ladies working the front desk.

The breakfast was sub par. Add more fruit like apples and oranges. Add a microwave to the rooms. Add less water to the oatmeal. Allow breakfast to leave out the room. I like the comfort of eating in my own personal space and not being treated like a child of having to eat at the table.

The two ladies working the front desk. They were helpful and accommodating.

• Reviewed: June 1, 2017

Not staying there again.

room stank, very strong like cigar even though i picked a non smoking room, I saw a cockroach as soon as we open the room, both sheets from the bed were stained it was nasty, and to top it off when my husband and i were watching tv the cleaning lady busts the door wide open and still asks if we need cleaning done lol really?? So yes....not staying there again....

The mattress was comfortable, the staff was friendly, breakfast was decent, the egg was nasty though.Pool was clean.

• Reviewed: May 17, 2017

Completely horrible
    • King Room - Smoking

Site said fridge, microwave, and coffee maker which there wasn't. Wires hanging out of wall exposed. Wi-Fi was inaccessible. I got charged MORE than what my reservation said. Staff was extremely rude and just kept saying i can't give you your money back.

• Reviewed: May 13, 2017

I'll come back

The stay was great but i ended up losing my wallet. Thankfully the owner was an honest man and called me when he found it to return it to me. I was incredibly greatful.

• Reviewed: May 10, 2017

Just another day....inn
    • King Room - Smoking

One person particular had a very bad attitude

Most of the staff very very accommodating and nice. The rooms are clean. Pretty quiet, breakfast was minimal. But overall a decent room for cheap price

• Reviewed: May 1, 2017

Disgusting

Here is the list: broken hand towel bar, no hand towels, mold on bathroom door, shower tub paint was mostly peeled off and shower yellowed, spots and stains on towels, shower, ceiling, desk chair, and carpet. When asking for clean towels they argued that the towels were clean and the spots were just stains (as if that should be acceptable). We attempted breakfast which consisted of bread (for toast), an old waffle maker, and rotten oranges. When informing the staff that the oranges were bad, they brought apples in and threw them on top of the oranges. We would have left, but most hotels in the area were full and those with availability were outside my price range.

We liked nothing. This location was not well-maintained, had mold in our room among other issues, and they had rotten oranges for breakfast. The staff did not seem to understand our complaints.

• Reviewed: April 28, 2017

It was like the crackhouses in movies w no lampshades and dirtyness of rooms w horrible staff people
    • King Room - Smoking

Everything. There was no breakfast option. Filthy rooms holes in wall and doors. The staff were extremely rude.

It was awful the staff came to me demanding money for giving a ride to someone which I stayed alone so I don't have any knowledge to what they're talking about. There were bullet holes in the walls and no lampshades on any light fixtures. It was very dirty blood stains on floor and there was a broken old chair in the room that the staff demanded I broke and it was brand new. Which was false I have two fractured ribs I never sat up in a chair. They demanded I get off the property for not paying for this ride they gave someone and refused to help as I am hurt. It was awful.

• Reviewed: April 24, 2017

If you like run down and sketchy people and like being close to steip clubs this is your place

Holes covered with toilet paper, stain on the wall, do ordinary not seal and the safety latch was broken, dressers were broken, bed was sunken in in the middle, stains on washcloth and bathroom smelled like urine, ice machine didn't work

Highway access was very easy

• Reviewed: April 17, 2017

Yucky
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

Dirty, one light bulb, nothing within walking distance except sex shop right next door. Had to put makeup on in car because over sink had no working light.

There was a nice stray cat that would greet you in the morning.

• Reviewed: April 15, 2017

Not what I expected but good enough for price
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The pool should be available at all times and clean. The breakfast should have hot meals and variety. The place needs upgrade.

Great location. The place has great potential...work on it!!

• Reviewed: April 7, 2017

Bad Experience

Non-Smoking room was worst than smoking. Smells too bad! Staff is very rude. While we were in the room, same room was rented to another person. Front desk person responds with no apology !

• Reviewed: March 23, 2017

Sub standard

No lampshade, no security lock, too soft bed, only towels for one, plug by sink didn't work, TV didn't work, no conditioner or lotion and breakfast was very minimal. Oatmeal was gruel, yoghurt was expired, no trashcan, very thin coffee. Location had everything a days inn is supposed to have but it was all sub standard. Very disappointed.

AC worked