Reviews of Days Inn by Wyndham Atlanta Marietta Galleria 2 stars

4502 Circle 75 Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30339, USA

#188 of 250 hotels in Atlanta

This is the second year my family stayed here for our summer vacation. All the staff was very friendly and courteous! I would definitely recommend them.

Room was on the small side.

Close proximity to SunTrust Park. Staff was very friendly. Room was clean and comfortable. Great breakfast selection (loved the pancake maker).

Didn't have our first night booking which had been in place for months. Not what you want to hear after 20 hours travelling! Fortunately they were able to accommodate us. Then I had an email to say I was a no show. Need to sort their admin!

Great location for SunTrust Park, within walking distance. Good road links and close to shops and restaurants (short driving distances). Staff friendly and helpful, clean and comfortable, good breakfast. I would stay here again.

Water in the sink AND the shower didn't go down as efficiently as it should then on the last night, the water in the toilet wouldn't go down! A really funky smell in the room, in fact no, it STANK of cigarettes which for a non-smoking room is not acceptable. This funky/stale/rancid smell would disappear once the A/C was on but everytime you go out and come back to your room it would hit you (except you leave it on whilst out which is not exactly environmentally friendly. Also I would give room 6/10 for cleanliness because it wasn't; didn't want to touch the curtains because they were stained and filthy so had to use tissue. Room was also dusty. Male Duty Manager not warm, welcoming or very amenable. Another thing; the rooms didn't seem to come equipped with the "Do Not Disturb' sign? What is that about???Lastly, whatever they are referring to as 'breakfast' I think would have been better labelled 'rationed snacks' because I have never known anyone let alone anywhere where a handful (and I mean handful) of yoghurts are placed in a container for breakfast? I mean if you were catering for 4 kids I can understand but for a whole hotel?? Not even have a stash in a mini fridge and padlock it if they have to but a container? Who do they think their clientèle are?

The female Duty Manager was lovely and swift to respond to any issues one had. The cleaning staff were lovely and very eager to clean which I think others found a bit annoying but they were only doing their job rather efficiently. Location was great.

Great room. very clean. friendly staff. parking is a nightmare on game days and pricey for 2nd car. Over all good place just bring one car no shuttle to events.

You’re only given 1 parking pass per reservation. Additional passes are sold for $20. DirectTV “went out” at 8:00 on a Friday night while our children were resting and watching cartoons. The hotel does not carry a TV channel that shows the Braves game even though it located right beside the stadium. We had to lift the bathroom door to open and close it as it drug across the floor. The hotel hallways smelled like vanilla, I’m guessing it’s an air freshener that’s used.

It’s within walking distance to Suntrust Park.

Terrible experience. The absolute worse. It was full of mold. You could smell the mold and it was evident by all of the water stains. It was absolutely terrible. Don’t stay here. You’d be sick from the mold. I’m still ill from my stay at this disgusting moldy hotel. It was just nasty. I wouldn’t recommend it to anyone. If you want to be sick...stay here.

Nothing. It was full of mold. You could smell the mold and it was evident by all of the water stains. It was absolutely terrible. Don’t stay here. You’d be sick from the mold. I’m still ill from my stay at this disgusting moldy hotel. It was just nasty. I wouldn’t recommend it to anyone.

• King Room - Smoking

The room and the bathroom could be a little bigger but it was great for the price.

I really enjoyed the place for the price.Me and my boyfriend enjoyed our stay. It was quiet and the staff was nice and helpful.OMG the location was great 10mins away from a mall and close to a lot of food.

I wasnt pleased @ all the photos shown were not at all what the hotel really looked lie there was an odd smell in the hallway

The Hotel was close to SunTrust field

Hotel is in need of some repairs, sink in bathroom leaked and mirror was cracked, but nothing we couldn’t live with. Free breakfast was processed, but staff was right there to keep it filled and it was very impressive to be included in price.

The Days Inn was a perfect location for a Braves game get a way and very affordable. Perfect walk to the game and back, saving a $20 parking fee. Owners and staff were extremely efficient and very friendly.

The industrial look along the highway. Didn't like being asked my preference for which floor I'd like but it was only 2 story and on a Monday/Tuesday still gave room on bottom floor.

Location gave good access to I-75 and Suntrust stadium.

Management could be more accommodating to customers. Couldn't believe they insisted on charging me $30 to leave my car in their lot during the Sunday afternoon games, three times as much as lots charged closer to the ballpark. I will not be back to this hotel!

I like the location close to SunTrust Park. Room was comfortable.

The front desk staff were not friendly at all and made you feel you weren't welcome.

Cleanliness and comfort. The maids were excellent and showed a lot of hospitality. The grounds were beautifully maintained.

Very dirty and gross all over. Needs to be updated badly. The elevator hadn’t been inspected in 3 years. Breakfast was hardly breakfast. I dropped something and looked under the bed and it was SO gross. So much stuff and junk under there. I was mad I paid that much a night for such a poor hotel. Also I rated it 2s and 1s. Not sure how it’s giving me a 3.8.

Hotel was not very well kept hall and rooms had a odor floor and furniture in rooms had stains on them . Pictures on Internet were completely different from actual hotel

The in door pool was not really an indoor pool, it was a pool outside with a shed type thing over it, pool was not heated and so should not be advertised as an indoor pool

Staff was nice, and handled room issues promptly.... that was great.

The hotel is dated and dirty. The carpet in the elevator was filthy. The elevator inspection certificate expired in 2016. The window wouldn’t close properly because the frame was rotten. The breakfast was very skimpy, no fresh fruit or eggs.

Location to I75

The bed was not comfy. The pool was tiny and not properly filled yet. The breakfast included was ridiculous. Biscuits and gravy, pancake maker, and three cold cereals. Since I supposedly paid extra for that then I expected something a little better. Maybe eggs and sausage or bacon at least.

They have direct tv and loads of channels. It’s close to Suntrust Park. We had a small fridge and microwave. The room was clean and the staff was fast and friendly.

Smoke detector was hanging out of the ceiling two lightbulbs did not work and it seemed like the carpet had not been vacuumed in a week. All the more unfortunate experience is when they sent up the technician and he said he fixed the lights and I went in there after he left and the lights did not work so then I caught him before he got on the elevator and he said he had to go get some more lights I would just think that a technician would know what lights are required once you go and look .

The room was very small. The description of the room when I booked it said Queen room with two Queen beds, that was a lie. I heard footsteps all night long from the room above me. The smells in the hallway to my room was disgusting. They had to move me to another room when I checked in because my room had some nasty stuff in the bathroom sink. Overall I will NEVER book a room here again

The shower was hot

It smelled like cigarettes. The room was dirty, mattress all stained and shower did not work. We were so disgusted that we left and got another room somewhere else. We will never stay another Days Inn!

The motel had a terrible smell.. The breakfast was okay.. Didn't really have good options. The room was small and cramped. The wifi wasn't working good on my devices so I couldn't use them. It wasn't the best stay.

The only thing I liked about this motel is that it was close to my job and the house keeping was nice.

There were more updates that could be made, minor stuff like shower head, iron and ironing board, carpets, and bed spreads. The hallway smelled like maple syrup. The sheets came off the bed and I could see the bed was stained badly.

I like the modernized updates to the lobby area and the rooms. The price was good. And it was a good location for all of our activities.

The outside window was pushed inn (easy access for intruders). I did not feel safe. The hotel smelled bad. The room didn’t feel clean.

The location off the highway

• King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

The staff would bang on your door for 5 min straight to wake you up so they can clean the room. I put a lock on the door bc I had a long night and I could hear the staff trying to release the lock. They came back the 2nd time and I opened the door and told them can you come back but before I could finish my sentence the woman and man just rushed in and started spraying the ground and changing the sheets. I was in a towel! They had thick accents so I couldn’t understand them. I also told the staff where I parked exactly and the make/model of my car. My last day that I stayed there, the security guard at the hotel next to the one I was staying in came out and told me as I was walking to my car that he was going to tow it if I hadn’t come out. As he’s telling me a tow truck pulls up. I explained to him I was staying at the Days Inn and he said I can’t park there bc it’s there lot and they will tow it. I told him he needs to communicate with Days Inn about that and the guy just laughed and walked over to the tow truck and told him nvm. I was furious! I went back into the hotel and told them that the other hotel almost towed my car and they need to speak with them to make sure that doesn’t happen to anyone else. The front desk girl goes “Well you didn’t get your car towed so don’t worry about it.” The hallway smelled disgusting, it was very old and the elevator rug was dirty. Super outdated.

The staff was nice and the bed was comfortable.

They sent us in room a room on the first floor at the very end of the hallway and we could hear a lot of stomping above us and it sounded like they were doing maintenance work as well. We believe they put us in that room on purpose... The noise was very aggravating and annoying and we could not get any sleep. We also found someone else's shoes under the bed when we checked out. That means the room was not really clean. Housekeepers need to do a better job cleaning the rooms.

Did not want to eat breakfast at the hotel, the bed wasn't the best when it comes as far as being comfortable. The beds were okay.

The beds are uncomfortable the hallways smell like smoke the check time is to early and the staff is very rude The staff rush us out the room.

Absolutely nothing.

It was just dirty, outside and inside. I felt as though I was staying at a motel and with the other inns and hotels in the immediate area, when calling my Uber’s they always drove to any of the other places before finishing out that I was truly at the ugly looking Days Inn.

The staff was exceptionally nice. But honestly the prosperity was a “get what you pay for” type establishment.

• King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

No eggs for breakfast, no staff around when checking out, couldn't turn on a bathroom light without a loud fan (No nightlight)

Bed and pillows were extra comfy

Shower would go from a comfortable level to a very hot at least 3 times. Children would burn. I had to stand at the end of the bathtub. Shower head is for a 5' person.

Only had coffee

I could hear other guest that were rather loud.

This hotel had undergone massive renovations including the carpet in the rooms and the floors hallways. The doors were varnished, which gave them a nice polished shine. The entire staff was amazing.

For the money and advertisements of the property it failed greatly. For that price breakfast should be mor than biscuit and gravy that didn’t taste good. It was clear that they didn’t put much care and concern into it.

How I stay very very often and no one has offered me a deal or discount for staying. Another property offered my 150.00 less and Days Inn just let me leave last weekend for New Years.

My room was ready

They put the money from your card back onto your card without you knowing. Then they come 5 days later and get it. Use cash!

How fast I was checked in and my room was reserved

Everything. The sheets had stains. The elevator smelled awful. The hallways smelled like smoke and marijuana. The air conditioner barely blew out air.I was charged twice and have yet to speak to a manager.

The lobby was cleaned and smelled good.

I called this property an hour prior to arriving at the hotel and I was told that my reservation was in the system. When I got there , the manager on duty proceeded to tell me that my reservation was not in the system and that he couldn’t find it and proceeded to check 3 more people in instead of my boyfriend and I. Not only did I have my confirmation email on hand but I when I called booking to find my reservation, it was still active.

Breakfast - broken pancake machine, no waffles, so limited breakfast options. No fruit. Only coffee, no hot water for non coffee drinkers.

The hotel was Clean. The Location was convenient.

The parking lot was wet. I fell and broke my ankle and tore a tendon. I have been in a cast since my stay in mid October and will be in a cast until the end of December because of their negligence. There were no caution or warning signs anywhere. I consider Days Inn responsible for all my pain and suffering.

I only had a muffin and it was good.

Our room was clean. The bed was comfortable. We missed the breakfast but a coffee station was available. The hotel had easy access to 75 and was well lit. I felt very safe.

• King Room - Smoking

Nothing about I will never go there again.

The bed was old very old and lumpy I lifted up the sheets and the Bed Head stains all over it I had to ask for new sheets to put on top of their sheets, to make sure my son didnt get bit I was itching the whole night . It was a bud in the room and it had a smell to the whole hotel awful.

Some of the staff member act like they need permission from the owner to help the guests. Employees should be empowered to make decisions.

My room was always clean and smell good.

The size of the room and the roach crawling on the wall.

The rate. Rooms are rather small since this is a renovated property. I did request the hotel staff to spray the room when I checked out because I did see a roach crawling on the wall.

The bathroom door didn’t close, the microwave didn’t work very well it only heated up the outside of your food not the middle, they don’t have a business center to print anything for Work. The staff had to print it for us and wasn’t very knowledgeable about printing. Another guest came to the counter and said house keeping had stolen things out of this room so one her heard that my boyfriend said no one is allowed in our room until we leave! The air conditioner was nasty dirty, bathtub was ok I’ve seen better! I asked to be on the second or third floor when I booked it and I needed up on the first floor, I didn’t make a big deal about it though! Towels had stains on them!

The price was good, the room was clean, and early check in and late check out was easy to do with no problems. The staff was great everyone was really nice! It was very quite and peaceful. The shower water was hot tv worked! The staff was better than the actual hotel!! The outside was nice and in a nice area we stayed next door last year! We will probably go back to the hotel next door next time we come to Atlanta!! We didn’t get up in time for breakfast or we either left to early before it started.

Staff acts very irritated when you ask questions. They act like they need permission from the owner to do anything a guest requests. They also lied to me about room availability. I asked for one room and was told its not available when it indeed was. I was switched but ive spent over 1000 dollars to stay there to get lied too.

Nice rooms

It was raining in the window. Spider webs were in the window. Trash was at the end of the hall wall all night. TV and internet was out the whole and not due to the weather.

The staff at the front desk was very helpful

the bread had mold - had to bring it to the attention on hotel clerk. the toaster did not work at times. there was electricity on the breakfast area - no lights. The internet did not work half of the time, it was blame on the Huracaine Irma - I was there for 7 days, IRMA was there on the last day. The staff said that every time it rains they have the same problem. Water was coming thru the window and i was told that it never rains in Atlanta. There was no television available on the last day due to DIRECT TV poor service every time that it rains. The TV was so old that the remote control you had to turn off with the on button and on with the off button. On the 6th day of my stay, the trash was left in the back like 7 bags pilled up, i guess they had no one to take trash out on a rainy day, the smell was not appreciated, i stayed there, the staff went home. I was not able to get a receipt because the printer was broken and not worried because i would receive an email. I was not ble to see the total expense until Manager had to turn her monitor and show me.

There staff was very nice, the cleaning crew very family oriented and willing to keep up with the demand that day.

My husband didn't like because he couldn't smoke and the room didn't have a balcony.

My stay was great! Wasn't expensive at all and a very comfortable place for a weekend. The staff was great and the area is what I extremely loved because I didn't have to drive very far to a restaurant or convenient store. Also it was very quiet!! I slept like a baby 😊

The room smelled a bit musty.

Room (2 queen beds) very nice sized. Beds comfortable. Clean. Breakfast was a nice assortment. Very pleasant and helpful staff.

The room smelled like crap when we walked in. Smallest hotel room I've ever stayed in. Looked like blood on the comforter.

The ONLY good thing is the walking distance to Suntrust Park.

I've stayed in nicer hotels for less money. I wouldn't say the hotel is a dump but it could use some remodeling. The ceiling creaked and moaned when someone walked around on the floor above. And there was a strange odor when walking through the hallway. The included breakfast is nothing to get excited about. After taking a few bites of pancakes that you make yourself in an automatic pancake maker my friend and I decided that we would go find an IHOP instead. The coffee was good though. If all you need is a place to sleep this hotel will work but there is no luxury here.

I went to Atlanta with a friend to attend a couple Atlanta Braves games. The hotel was only about a mile or less from the stadium. And the staff was polite.

We were surprised and disappointed at how much we could hear the people above us walking around. We woke up to the creak of our ceiling every time the folks above us walked across the room. The price of $89.00 on line turned out to be $110.00 with tax..

The breakfast was fine. The eggs were NOT extra fluffy. Bacon is always great but I don't remember seeing any. There was a pancake maker that was slow and a line was waiting . I passed on them because I was three deep in the line plus, from what I could see, they were under-cooked...not golden brown, but still white and looked to be doughy. The walk to the stadium was very doable (.7 miles) but a steady grade uphill. Give yourself a good 15 minutes at a minimum. We brought in a small bag of peanuts and an empty water that you can fill once you get into the stadium.

There was a constant odor in the lobby of aged, spicy food. The staff was not friendly, and very reluctant to answer questions. As a building inspector, it worries me when an elevator hasn't been inspected in a year and a half (requirement is one year).

The property felt safe compared to others in the area. The room was clean and smelled freshly clean in addition. The location was also beneficial being in the proximity of many Atlanta attraction.

I didn't like that it wasn't noted that we had a service dog with us and was rudely told that the hotel was not pet friendly.

I liked that it was nice and clean.

It had a little but of a musty smell but mainly in the elevator. Needs a little facelift.

The walker by distance to ballpark and convenience to other eating places.

• King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

The location to the ballpark was excellent and the ease of getting to the property off the interstate was also nice. The rooms were clean and the hotel staff was nice and accommodating.

• King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

My car was broken into on property along with 5 other vehicles. This place is not worth the savings if you have to spend money repairing your window.

It was clean.

Room smelled like smoke. Mattresses were very uncomfortable. Coffee maker didn't work. Room and bathroom were very dusty. Furniture was old and scratched up. The curtains wouldn't close to the end of the window so the light would shine right onto the bed. The lobby didn't smell good. Elevator was dirty and the floor was worn.

Location was great. Right near the ballpark

Very small room, obvious price-gouging because of location to SunTrust Park. A $70 room cost me $170. Personnel stoic, didn't make you feel welcome. Would never stay here again.

Comfortable bed in very small room

Our experience was horrible! I asked for 2 rooms with two beds, which I got however, 3 of my 5 children are allergic to smoke and we were put in a nasty stinking room and the AC was off so it was really hot. All the blankets and pillows smelled like smoke. Above us from around midnight until around 5am these people stomped around causing to floor to creak all night long- needless to say I had some very cranky children. When we returned from the Braves game the vending machine was out of water and the lady at the from desk was extremely rude about it. I would not recommend this place to anyone. I felt cheated paying $144 for this room. The 2nd room is was ok-the AC worked.

Only advantage was it was close to Suntrust Park.

There was nothing to dislike, everything was good 😊

When you walk in the front door it smells like you just entered your favorite coffee shop💜 Staff was very friendly and extremely helpful. Very nice and clean place to stay with comfy beds and a great value. Within walking distance to SunTrust Park was a huge plus for us! Would highly recommend this hotel to friends and family! We shall return 😊

The pillows left a bit to be desired. They were really small, and uncomfortable. Unfortunately we forgot our pillows at home, so we had to make due with them.

Pancakes for breakfast each morning was great, and with SunTrust Park less than a mile away, and with a full walkway to the park, it was awesome to not have to worry about traffic, just walk to and from the hotel to the park. The hotel was even selling parking to others, so it was nice to save that money, and that was a good benefit rolled into the cost.

• King Room - Smoking

Loose floorboard in the room that squeaked every time you moved in the room.

Within walking distance of SunTrust Park. Uphill on the way there, but downhill on the way back. Lol

The elevator needed new flooring. The bathroom door in our room needed repaired.

That it was close to Suntrust Park. Price was great. Employees were nice and friendly.

floor in elevator could use some repair.

hotel in a good location restaurants close by close to suntrust park breakfast was ok could use some variety especially fruit on breakfast.

I got a refund... The front desk guy didn't give me my change I NB asked he said he did only to ask again and he hand it to me.. This is stealing to me..I left disappointed.. Will not return or recommend. Stay at own risk

Room felt very muggy and humid inside. The sheets felt damp due to the room being muggy even with the AC set on 64 degrees. Room had a musty smell and so did the hallway. Would of been nice to have some type of protein offered for breakfast like boiled eggs or bacon or sausage. But overall the stay was clean and very convenient price was good too.

The bed was comfortable, the biscuits and gravy were good.

Staff was rude. Bed was like concrete. Breakfast was cold the burners were not on. When checking in we had called and said we could check in at 2 get there no rooms ready. Couldn't find reservation, even with me showing them confirmation on phone. We left came back after game. Given a room when we got to room someone else was in it. Tell desk that someone in room then they want to tell me no its our room. Finally get to other room. Needs update bad. Its a disgrace to Wydham to own properties like this.

Property was close to SunTrust Park. It was clean and quite. Indoor pool.

• Reviewed: 9 June 2017

• King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

I personally do not find white light pleasent and that's all they use for illumination in the room...

Is off the freeway, closed to the Stadium, fresh and clean sheets.

i love the location to suntrust park and this is the nicest days inn i have stayed at no trouble parking elevator could use some updating but overall this was a pleasant experience and would stay again.

The facility was awful. The room s and the hallways smelled of cigarettes and marijuana. The actual room was a disgrace. There was hair and coins in the bed when the covers were pulled back. The sheet had specs of blood on them and the mattress when were soiled with all types of stains and had cigarette holes burns all over. I contacted the front desk and the manager informed me that he could not assist me because he didn't have any help because he was the only person working. I explained to him as well as took photos of what I was seeing and he said " oh I understand " but I can't bring you clean linien because house keeping is gone for the night. This establishment is a health risk and the state licensure and the Georgia environmental care and or local health auditors need to really look into this place. There are some many code violations and health violations taking place at this Days Inn. I've stayed at multiple Days Inn and this one by far was a Filthestest. I might also note that during the middle of the night there were tenants running around knocking on doors which was not addressed. The facility has a decent updated entry when you check in however that's the only place in the building that's somewhat presentable. Mr.Patel the manger of the property should be ashamed of himself. I'm sure he would not pay money for he and his family to live in such filth. I would recommend that this site look more closely before advertising this hotel. I'm sure that there will be other reviews as upon leaving the facility there were other families at the desk flooding the young lady with complaints about the living quarters,the smells and reports of soiled mattresses and linien. I'm not sure what the blood on sheets and mattresses were about but overheard two other guests discussing concerns with the same issue. This needs to addressed and booking.com you may want to remove this dump from your advertising list.

• Reviewed: 25 May 2017

Admittedly I am a clean freak. But it was not as clean as it could have been. It was not pristine, lets just say that.

The staff was really friendly. I also liked that it was literally next to the highway. The indoor pool was fun as well. No sun to worry about. The breakfast was also adequate. Not fantastic. They did provide pancakes and biscuits and gravy. They had cereal and oatmeal etc. I really wanted eggs! But that again is me being picky. It did get the job done. I was able to get hot coffee and toast and a bagel. I stayed for almost 4 days.

• Reviewed: 14 May 2017

Staff waiting at my door at 10:45 to ask if I was checking out. I had 15 minutes left. I paid $100. If i want to leave my room right at 11:00, i can.

Price.

• Reviewed: 10 May 2017

• King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

There was just a very thin blanket on the bed. The handicapped room requested was just a standard room with a bath chair I had to get from front desk. All the breakfast items were cold.

Bed was very comfortable.

• Reviewed: 16 April 2017

AWFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE. STAY NEXT DOOR. The booking advertisement lists "free public parking," which is a reason I booked there. When I pulled up, the hotel was making money off event parking by charging $20. They'd rather make money than accommodate their already paying guests. When I checked in, they tried to charge me for parking. I showed them the booking advertisement, and they refused to abide by it. The three women in the front all looked at me like deer in the headlights. I told them that they can't falsely advertise but they didn't care. I called the booking.com folks, who then called the front desk and told them that they can't advertise falsely. After booking.com told them to give me the pass, they still refused to give it to me without $20. I asked them why they were jerking me around and was told they would need to call their general manager again, who previously said no. So I called booking.com back and asked for a $20 discount on the room if I had to pay for parking. Booking.com then called the front desk AGAIN and asked why they were doing this. They lied to booking.com and told them that they gave me the pass!! The booking.com agent tells me this, so I take my phone to the front desk and ask for the pass. After an hour and a half, they finally give me the pass with some nasty attitudes. Aside from that, the rooms are in disrepair and the towels are dirty. Don't waste your money here.

Likes nothing other than I was able to sleep in a bed.

Pools too small for me to swim in

The bed was comfortable the room was cleaned I would have liked some meat with breakfast, hope they find my earrings and call me back