Reviews of Days Hotel by Wyndham Thunderbird Beach Resort 2 stars

#30 of 37 hotels in Sunny Isles Beach

6.1

6.2

• Standard Room with Two Double Beds

With exception of ocean view rooms, the rest of them face buildings under construction (noise is rarely a big problem).

Location is awesome, even for those who don't use a car; lots of options for lunch/dinner and pharmacy/food store almost across the hotel. Resort is ok; nice outdoors pool. Beach is just there.

• Standard Room with Two Double Beds

Not too clean, the bathrooms, or terrace Air condittioning, unable to be control So was hot... The place need renovation of pool, really old Pl as part of WYNDHAM OWNER I CANT believe they are part of Wyndham at all.... wowowow

For real nothing

• Standard Room with Two Double Beds

Location, service, two Russian food store " Kalinka" and " Matreshka", Restaurant- " Old Samovar" just across from hotel, CVS, Navarro.

• Superior Room with Two Double Beds

The elevator was broke down for a couple hours one day.. And there was a plumbing issue that lasted about 6 hours. Neither of those things could be helped but I felt we should have been compensated for the inconvenience of not being able to shower or use the bathroom.

Location!!!

• Standard Room with Two Double Beds

But this last time, it seems that they have hired new staff. Because I have had such a bad experience. The day I arrived I asked the lady at the front desk if it was possible to stay one more night. She told me very kindly it was ok, however, I should go after 5pm again to arrange everything. When I arrived at that time, there was another woman who told me it was ok to stay, however I’ll have arrange everything the next morning. On that morning, when I get to the front desk, the lady, who was the same from the previous afternoon, didn’t remember me and told it was not possible, as everything was booked. I looked through booking.com and found that there was a room available, though it was more expensive, but as I needed to stay I asked if I could do it. She said yes, but I will have to do first my check-out before 11am and then do the check in at 3pm. Of course that didn’t happen because I had to quarrel with her manager. In the end they lent me stay... but I had to pay more.

I’ve been staying at his property since 2013. At the rooms are really tidy and full equipped (with kitchen and more things). The swimming pool area connected with the beach is really amazing, plus you can have the accessories to go to the beach (towels/ chairs)

• Standard Room with Two Double Beds

The place was so out dated.they need to update the picture online.No microwave in the room, was charged$5.00 dallor more to have some one bring a microwave in the room an hour later. Pool was not open at 9am like the sign said.Staff needs more training on how to make someone feel welcomed .

Beach with in walking distance.

• Standard Room with Two Double Beds

had a little issue checking in but Nelson at the front desk cleared it up.

we have stayed here for years. I have my preferred room. 1st floor poolside. backdoor opens to pool area. if I want a rumrunner I got the bar, if I want a juicy diner style burger I got the restaurant but the view and breeze are priceless

• Standard Room with Two Double Beds

Pool, spa, bar, everything closed at 9pm! So you pay for amenities that you can’t use! Room was HOT no individual room fan or a/c, parking across the street with NO security unsafe...i will never stay here again or recommend this hotel.

Location to beach excellent

• Standard Room with Two Double Beds

The bar being closed and being next to building site, not helped by other noisy guests

It is a 2 star hotel so didn't have any great expectations, locations suited our trip, was astounded to find the bar closed, although a helpful waiter went to get us a drink, sadly he wasn't a bar person so a bloody mary was probably not a good choice, still found a nice restaurant nearby so all was not lost. Some very noisy guests during the night and not helped by our room being right next to a building site.

• Standard Room with Two Double Beds

It was crazy situation in this Hotel. we just go to do a check-in and the lady on front desk was non respectable person! I am asking about upgrade my room then she told me No!!! I cannot do! We are asking about parking vallet - So she told me we don’t have available space for you! And also was funny situation 11-00 pm They close everything ! so no activities! So I can tell you it’s very bad Hotel(((( So bad

• Standard Room with Two Double Beds

The view ... they give to me the roof of the other building 😖 so I have to pay extra for good view

I ask for bet room closer to the pool but not, and the view is poor I have to pay extra for good view

• Standard Room with Two Double Beds

The bed sheets were dirty, hotel needs updating. the staff (all the same family) live at the hotel and sits around like they are in there living room at home. Dirty, willl never return.

• Standard Room with Two Double Beds

First max 3 people with luggage only allowed on elevator ( worry some) No water for 5 hours then only cold water for rest of stay Active construction site that my balcony looked at with dust and dirt flying around Pool was cold and hot tub broken Air conditioning very poor in room Went to restaurant out of several menu items Lobby very nice rest of property needs updating Self parking $12 per day/ resort fee $13 per day Total of one night stay $170 Definitely not worth it

The location is great and the beach out front is great

• Standard Room with Two Double Beds

THE STUFF SPECIALLY THE ONE IN THE MORNING ( ALLINA) NASTY ATTITUDE I WILL NEVER EVER COME BACK TO THIS HOTEL NEVER BECAUSE OF HER

NOT EVEN AN EGGS,VERY POOR SERVICE SPECIALLY STAFF MORNINGS VERY VERY AGGRESSIVE NASTY ATTITUDE NAME ALLINA..WAS VERY AGGRESIVE AT THE TIME I ASK FOR A VOUCHER TO CONTINENTAL BREAKFAST SAYING THAT I DID NOT HAVE ONE HAD TO GO BACK TO THE ROOM AND SHOW IT TO HER.THAT WOMAN SHOULD NOT DESERVE TO WORK WITH CUSTOMERS

• Superior Room with Two Double Beds

The staff was extremely rude. I called the front desk to ask a question, she barked back the answer and promptly slammed the phone down in my ear. May as well not even have wifi with the dependability and speed of it. Don’t stay here if you’re looking for customer service.

Location was alright being right on the beach.

• Standard Room with Two Double Beds

No soundproofing: it felt like our neighbours were staying in our room. We had a balcony which was open when we arrived and when the door was closed, could still feel it wasn't. TV remote was not working at the beginning. One elevator for the whole hotel. Big place, not very welcoming. Pool is basic and there were no towels left for us to use.

Wifi was not bad.

• Standard Room with Two Double Beds

I had a view of the roof, and the elevator needed to be modernized. A nearby guest blasted the TV and argued with another person. The noise was excessive.

The room was comfortable and staff respected privacy.

• Standard Room with Two Double Beds

There was comstruction of a huge building imidiately outside my room, no one told me or offered to move me.the coffee machine was broken and i was told by staff that i should go to burger king dowm the street.did not even offer to find me another coffee machine. I was told that i would have to wait till maintenance got there. There was a huge hole in the shower curtain.there was no real ac unit in the room just something in the wall that did not make the room cold enough. I was charged for pool towels, chairs and not sure what else i needed none of it but was charged anyway.checkout was at 11 and at 10 minutes before a male employee used his key and entered my room as i was preparing to leave.he walked away very quickly as i tried to speak to him!!!waited a few munites to speak with a manager.i told him about the shower curtain, no big deal people miss things.the lack of help with the coffee situation.i had asked not to be disturbed after i drove to buy my coffee. He said that there was "no need to rectify the problems i was experiencing" because i asked not to be disturbed. As far as the man entering my room, he said he did not understand what i was accusing his employee of and he would look into it.he was extremely rude!!! Had i been undressed when that occured i would have called the police.his manner and reluctance to provide even basic good service is shameful to the company!!nothing was offered and i turned and walked away.not even the extra fees I have been a hospitality manager here in miami for 24 years and just needed to get away from the pace for a nite and be quiet and enjoy the beach at sunrise with a cup of coffee. It was a disaster and this is the first time i have written a bad review about anything in our lovely state. How sad.....

The beach was directly outside.

• Standard Room with Two Double Beds

The hotel is completly worn out and needs a massive upgrade/ renovation. Also there is a massive constuction project going on next door. You have to pay for aditional parking and there is no breakfast included. Everything in the roomsand hallways looks old,broken or dirty. I went in to my room and there was somebody from the staff sleeping in my bed, after i complained i got an other room but this was a disguisting smoking room. After 2 times returning to the lobby, i got a oceanview room.. nice view a very old dirty room.

I was lucky to get an oceanview room.

• Standard Room with Two Double Beds

The property is completely run down. Except for one lady most of the staff was not interested in the guests......some were even down right rude!

the beach and swimming pool

• Standard Room with Two Double Beds

you cannot set up your temperature in your room, we came back all sick because of the air conditioning, the resort fee is an amount of the cost of the rate , there is non upscale services to pay for more

the location

• Standard Room with Two Double Beds

Elevator was down and they didn’t mention it til we arrived at the property I asked a staff member they said it had been down since the hurricane which was over a year ago and we still had to pay full price goingnup and down from the fourth floor. We couldn’t even get a complimentary breakfast

It was off the beach

• Standard Room with Two Double Beds

We didnt care for our room location. If we had known that the rooms we had asked for werent available we would of stayed somewhere else. Construction every day next door. This was our 3rd time there and you get what you pay for. The location is excellent, and most of the staff are very pleasant! Fun Time..

• Standard Room with Two Double Beds

The air conditioner was not to my liking and I didn’t have control of the temperature in my room.

The location was great. The beds were comfortable. The value was great.

• Standard Room with Two Double Beds

Lift was out of order (good job I am not elderly as stairs was lots of it).My stay was 19th to 21st March2018. I managed my suitcase in and out as I say glad I'm not elderly due to broken down elevator.

Liked the fact that it was a well established resort with all the facilities on site. You did not have to leave the site if you didn't want to and the beach 🏖 was also on site meaning you did not have to travel.Nice and relaxing.

• Standard Room with Two Double Beds

I checked in after 2am, tired after a long travel. The room was dirty. Hair in the bathroom and on my bed sheets. The bed sheets were dirty and there was even a candy wrap on my sheet. They offered a better room on a different floor. Btw elevators were not working so we had to carry our suitcases by the stairs. No help available. The second room wasn’t much cleaner but that was the best they had. They offered 10% discount and complementary breakfast. The breakfast was one bagel....

• Standard Room with Two Double Beds

Location of room. Construction on one side starts very early in the morning as a new tower is built beside hotel. Pool side would have been great

Great location with a rustic flair right on the Beach. Great pool and relaxing atmosphere. A cultural experience and ambience that truly was European flacoured. Lots of Montreal French Canadian ambience

• Standard Room with Two Double Beds

There were stains all over the furniture, the room was dirty, we weren't accommodated with our requests which were made months in advance. The view from the room as poor. The valet man was really rude to members of our party. I don't think I'd stay there again.

The reception staff were helpful and tried to compensate for the bad service received l.

• Standard Room with Two Double Beds

Everything was terrible including the dirty room with stains on the sheets, mold on the shower curtain, doors that didn’t shut, no pillow cases, no towels, and no working elevator

The pool area, and the beach

• Standard Room with Two Double Beds

Horrible customer service. Elevators were broken and were were not notified before our stay or during checkin. No discount on price. We had to haul our stuff up and down 3 flights of stairs and the old lady at thw lobby is a sour apple. Elevator isnt getting fixed any time soon.

The beach is nice and the pool is clean

• Standard Room with Two Double Beds

elevator was broken during whole period, towels were not chenged every day and the place was very noisy, both from outside constructions and inside bad design

• Standard Room with Two Double Beds

Building site right outside my window started 6 am and worked for 11 hours a day. Alot of noice. The beds were hard and the cold water was boiling hot during the night. Weird. Elevator didn't work my whole stay.

The staff was nice and helpful, nice beach and location.

• Standard Room with Two Double Beds

Wonderful cozy hotel on the shores of the ocean! Well decorated!Lovely, helpful staff. At our request, we were provided with a room with a balcony. The room had a coffee maker, fridge, safe and a large comfortable bed. A large cozy lounge where you could relax. The bus stop was right in front of the hotel. There are a lot of shops. Great beach and pool. The territory is green-a lot of palm trees and flowers. We loved it!

• Standard Room with Two Double Beds

Repairs not made. Rear room door which appeared to have been broken into and painted over needed a new rear lock. Never replaced. Bulbs not replaced. Jacuzzi often closed, rarely at correct temps and used as kiddie pool needs supervision.

Staff generally excellent and helpful. Good location and decent restaurant.

• Standard Room with Two Double Beds

When I asked about the parking, they told me self park was off site, however when I needed my car it was obvious the car was parked at the side of the hotel and I could have saved a couple of dollars to self park. One concern was a man who asked to take some sun beside me at the pool, and creeped me out when he showed me a picture of his girlfriend nearly naked on his phone. He did apologize and moved when he could see I was offended. Not sure if he was at the bar on premises or a guest, but being on my own I was not comfortable.

I liked the fact that there was a little balcony overlooking the pool. However the music from the restaurant could be heard until midnight which for some is too late. The chaise loungers, though older styled were free of charge, which was a bonus.

• Standard Room with Two Double Beds

Very old, no elevator had to carry heavy suitcase up the stairs alone.totally outdated and poor decor.Breakfast area was ugly with uncomfortable booths, service was slow,orders were not taken first come first served.Got tired and left .Had breakfast some where else.

Great location.Good piece of real estate.

• Standard Room with Two Double Beds

Elevator was temporarily out of order due to recent huricane, understandable though.

Great place to stay at for budget conscience people. Balcony rooms with ocean views right on the beach and resort like atmosphere. Really enjoyed my weeklong stay here. Many places to eat and shop within walking distance. Looking forward to staying here again in the future! Can't wait!

• Standard Room with Two Double Beds

rooms need to renovated. I did notice while passing other rooms being cleaned that some rooms seem to be renovated and others dated. Maybe the good price I got was related to dated room.

Stayed one night prior to taking cruise out of Miami. After reading reviews I had low expectations. The rooms are dated but the location was excellent. Pool was big and has direct beach access. Good value for price if you need a short-term stay.

• Standard Room with Two Double Beds

High rise construction on one side, rooms on that side neglected. No elevators all week. They say teardown in 3 years. . All vintage hotels making way for 50 floor hotels. Sad

Vintage old style low rise and had the 60s flavor

• Standard Room with Two Double Beds

The location was great but the facility although impeccably clean is very dated and has many small age associated maintenance issues. The staff were very friendly but overall this resort needs a total makeover. It’s way past it’s prime.

• Standard Room with Two Double Beds

Bad wifi (none to superslow). Shower did not work, I told at the reception, was promised someone will fix it. After 40 min nothing happened, went out to eat, promised once again it will be fixed, this time fixed when we came back. Elevator did not work, many stairs with suitcases. Asked about missing towels: "I will send someone" but nothing happened, gave up. Overpriced + high additional parking fee.

The location at the sea and the pool.

• Superior Room with Two Double Beds

There is construction of a high rise condo going on right next door which will likely continue for 2-3 years. There are two large cranes looming overhead. Music at both bars in the evenings is very loud. The A/C cannot be controlled, it gets very cold in the rooms at night.

The property in located right on the beach which is wonderful. Each room has a kitchenette and a balcony overlooking the pool area and the beach. The pool is well maintained. There is a hair salon and gym on site. The restaurant food is reasonably priced and quite good.

• Standard Room with Two Double Beds

Elevator was broken! Room was not cleaned each day as needed ! Front desk was awful and rude

Continental breakfast was not offered as said in the description

• Standard Room with Two Double Beds

There was a lot of noise from the construction of the building next to it . Ventilation system was loud. Walls were not sound proof. Elevator was not working. The beach and pool area are beautiful but hotel is old so the price was lower. There is a lot of traffic and self park costs $12 extra and is across the street. There is also a $13 plus tax resort fee.

We got good service while there.

• Standard Room with Two Double Beds

Place is aged and there is not much you can get to without taking your car. They charge between $12 to $14 per day to park. We stayed at a different hotel for cheaper than this and it was much nicer. Our room was hot and there was no way to control the air temp.

Beautiful beach area. The pool was big and clean! The attached restaurant was very good! Our server was awesome!

• Standard Room with Two Double Beds

This property has not seen any investments for 20-30 years, probably. The lift was out of order (the same notice was months ago from another client....) Unfriendly staff. It seems they will close this property soon.

The only positive is that it has beach access.

• Standard Room with Two Double Beds

The elevator wasn't working, and it didn't work any of the days that I've been there. I had to carry my own baggage two floors up (and down when I checked out).

It has direct access to the beach. The ocean side rooms had and amazing view.

• Superior Room with Two Double Beds

The facilities are terrible!!! There are two elevators that don't work and it looks like they never will!!! One of the stairwells smelled like throw-up!!! The two hot tubs are out of service!!! TV did not work well!!! This property will probably be bought out by a multi-million dollar resort very soon!!!

The view from the 4th floor south facing balcony is the only amazing thing at this hotel! Beautiful panorama of the palms! Colorful ocean and sunrise! Cool 60-story resort in view! The restaurant on site was pretty tasty too! These two things are the only reason I booked this hotel!

• Standard Room with Two Double Beds

Most of the staff was very rude, parking on site is for valet and self parking is across street for guests. Elevator does not work .

It is on the beach, hotel is decent and clean. You definitely get what you pay for. I would stay again next time i come. Requested ground floor when booking room with handicap accessible and was giving 2nd floor had to have changed to ground floor due to elevators being broke.

• Standard Room with Two Double Beds

The front desk clerk do not welcome you, they are not friendly. The elevator is still damaged. The stairs are dirty. the room looks very old. this discourages you.

The gentleman of valet parking (Colombian I think) was very friendly. the beds were comfortable and clean. The room had a full kitchen. The balcony room had parcial ocean view. the pool and jacuzzi area was great.

• Standard Room with Two Double Beds

With the exception of a few people, horrible rude staff (front desk guy is the worst!) Half clean room at the check-in (and cleaned once during the whole stay) Shortage of towels (and the few times they brought "clean" ones they had stains on them) Bedding wasn't changed a single time in 12 days If you have a car, parking is $$ daily (whether it is self-park or valet) Hotel refused to apply AAA discount at the check-out even though it was promised at the check-in time.

On the beach Pool

• Superior Room with Two Double Beds

the washroom was terrible, the rooms are well sized and clean just not so clean

location, the front desk person who signed us in was uktra courteous (the earlier staff cancelled our booking despite sending notification of late checkin)

• Standard Room with Two Double Beds

This place is horrible, very run down after the last Hurricane. Their elevators don’t work since the hurricane and you have to go up and down 4 flights of stairs with your luggage. The rooms are not clean and the manager as well as the front desk staff is extremely rude. We were a family of 5 in 2 rooms, left after the first night.

Its close to the beach

• Standard Room with Two Double Beds

Rooms run down, parking was joke,across the street full of trash, and standing water. Staff did not explain parking at check in . Staff not engaged with guests.

• Standard Room with Two Double Beds

The water pressure in the shower was not very strong, but it was warm enough. The toilet kept running most of the time. The elevator was not working, but they carried our luggage down and moved us to the first floor.

The beds were comfortable. The staff was very helpful and friendly, the pool was great. Perfect access to the beach.

• Standard Room with Two Double Beds

Rooms were nasty. I wouldn't stay here again because of the rooms. They make the place look awesome but the rooms are a joke. Great food great staff great beach.

• Standard Room with Two Double Beds

If i had to come up with things i didnt like it would be the parking not included $12 park across st or $15 to park on same side of street as hotel, the elevator was broken (due to hurricane which is pretty understandable) and the water pressure in shower was lacking so much that I ended up just taking a bath instead.

Place was great for the bargain. It had balcony rooms, a nice big pool, hot tub, 2 restaurants, 2 bars, beautiful beach front property that was private and secluded with loungers under tiki hut umbrellas and even has a car in the lobby. Very happy with our stay and the price

• Standard Room with Two Double Beds

The water pressure was a trickle. The wifi was very very slow.

The beds were great. The price was reasonable. The property is very dated, but quaint. It was probably quit the destination in its heyday, 30 years ago.

• Standard Room with Two Double Beds

Elevator was broken. Construction noise from building going up beside the property. This was sometimes going on in the middle of the night as well as during the day. Leak under the sink. None of these things really bothered me but some people would have a difficult time dealing with this.

Very good location. Right on beach. Restaurants and shops within walking distance. Bus stops right in front of property. Bed was comfortable. Was upgraded to a room that had a refrigerator, sink, stove, dishes etc. so could prepare simple meal. There is a Ford Thunderbird from the 50s on display in the lobby.

• Standard Room with Two Double Beds

We found cockroaches in the room Parking is paid separately $14 per night it doesn't appear in the page Rooms are old

Location is pretty good to access beaches or city. Having the beach in front and the pool are nice things They have a restaurant and bar working late at night that is very convenient and prices are not high

• Standard Room with Two Double Beds

The elevators don't work, very old property.....shower/tub knobs were extremely hard to adjust. Tub was peeling. I felt insecure due to public access from street up stairwell. (Not a locked door or guest key entry situation)..Charged for two nights yet i showed my confirmation for one night...still dont have my credit back. Wifi didnt wrk in rm(only lobby)

beach front

• Standard Room with Two Double Beds

I was there for 5 days and elevator was out of service all the time Many old/seniors guests arrived and no one from the staff offered some help with luggage, to go up on stairs Btw, the staff is unfriendly and rude In my check-in, the clerk (a girl), made a photocopy of my credit card both sides. I told her this is not a recommended action, since those informations are confidential. There is no reason to copy a guest credit card, since a pre-authorization had been on place....

• Standard Room with Two Double Beds

That we were given a room right opposite the construction site. Lifts were not working and no assistance offered with the luggage

Location and beach access

• Standard Room with Two Double Beds

Hi my name is Erick, the elevator doesnt work during all my estance (5 nights), with my baby and the trolley I should bring for my self up and down, also the wifi of the hotel very poor, the hotel has 5 wifis and any of them very poor in quality and some times disapear. Breakfast continental the Orange juice was like a shot of small glass. The receptionist (old lady) very arrogant like the Monster Inc. Infraestructure of the hotel very old. I dont recomend this hotel anymore.

It is near to the Beach and good location

• Standard Room with Two Double Beds

The receptionist actually sighed when we approached her to check in and never smiled once during our stay. They gave us a room overlooking construction and we had to leave the balcony door open due to paint fumes, thus caused us to be woken by loud co destruction from the building suite. I travel with 74 year old mother and a 6 year old child, this means I am able to rate properties according to the needs of different generations - a true test if any hospitality. We were given a room on the second floor and all elevators were out of order. I have travelled far and wide and thus hotel makes it to number one on the worst hospitality ever experienced. Please don't recommend this rude place to anyone. We have always been happy with our bookings through you but this place was awful!

Rooms were spacious and hotel was on beachfront.

• Standard Room with Two Double Beds

The room was dirty, the door didn’t lock properly and we were woken every morning by the horrendous noise coming from the building site next door, which no one told us about!!! I would never stay again.

The valet was a nice guy

• Standard Room with Two Double Beds

Took more than 45 minutes in line to check in. Got a room on the 3rd floor, surprise.... Elevator out of service and almost to none personel to help carry suitcases up the stair. Same thing next day to bring down. Room was clean and comfortable. No nearby outlet for the coffe machine, had to put it on the floor to use. It was probably a bad day... would stay there again if elevator is working

Great location. On the beach!

• Standard Room with Two Double Beds

The rooms were hot , cramped , smelled of cigarette smoke. Dirty bathrooms , no in room trash cans. A made walked in on me with out knocking. It was extremely loud in the hotel due to paper thin walls and loud outside due to construction.

The proximity to the beach and the pool

• Superior Room with Two Double Beds

The staff were very friendly - I liked the retro funkiness of the hotel. It wasn't modern, or 5-star, and it wasn't trying to be. It was simple, convenient accommodation in a building that had a "rustic/faded" charm - crazy old fittings in the rooms that didn't quite work properly, ten layers of paint, etc. i.e 50s Kitsch. The Ford Thunderbird in the lobby is now the mascot of the hotel - rather than the original American Indian theme which was the original inspiration for the name. The 9ft deep swimming pool was a welcome thing to behold.

• Superior Room with Two Double Beds

Fix the elevators. No compensation. Really bad with small children.

The elevators did not work and we had 3 children with us. Our room was on the 4th floor so we had to carry our bags plus the children up 4 flights of stairs. No one asked if we needed assistance with carrying our bags to the room. The room was basic but the shower head did not work. The balcony had a decent view of the pool and a side view of the beach. They really need to get the elevators fixed or at least discount the person for having to constantly walk up all those stairs during their stay or free valet. It sucked.

• Standard Room with Two Double Beds

Lift wasn't working during my stay. Hotel wifi is very slow - mobile internet was better option. Some construction work was going nearby - you'd better check if it's finished if you're not ready to get up early.

• Standard Room with Two Double Beds

Outdated rooms. Paint on top of paint and metal. No working elevators. Pool and hot tub could have been cleaner. Check out they tried charging more than price booked for.

Friendly staff, good location. Right on Beach.

• Standard Room with Two Double Beds

This property is not posh but has everything you need, comfort and the best location. That is why we have stayed here for the 3rd time and plan to go back. The staff are extremely helpful and friendly and welcoming.

• Standard Room with Two Double Beds

The door to the balcony did not close. It would not latch and therefore we heard all the noise outside which was the construction of a new building. We were woken up by construction noise at 6:00 a.m. Not a relaxing get away. The elevator did not work. The back stair case we had to use was dirty and scary at night. We had water bugs in our bathroom which were on the sink and walking across the shelf under the mirror. The floor was dirty and had sticky spots. Overall the place looked run down and worn.

Some of the staff were friendly and would say hi when I walked past them.

• Standard Room with Two Double Beds

The elevator doesn’t work, there was not enough water in the bathroom, the room was next to a highrise construction. They didn’t give another room because because of “the type of reservation”.The place is falling apart.