2. USA hotel reviews
  3. California hotel reviews
  4. Los Angeles hotel reviews
  5. Reviews of Hotel del Flores

Reviews of Hotel del Flores This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

409 North Crescent Drive, Beverly Hills, Los Angeles, CA 90210, United States of America

#367 of 384 hotels in Los Angeles

5.3

4.9

4.5

5.6

5.9

Verified guest reviews from real Bookers

Real Bookers. Real stays. Real opinions.

Read more– opens a dialog box

• Reviewed: May 19, 2019

Hollywood has better offers for less...Do Think Twice before booking there.

The Room and Bathroom, The Hallway, The Stairs, The Whole Hotel for that matter needs some SERIOUS up keep, BADLY NEEDED. to say the least...

The staff was very friendly and helpful, at the reception. The location is okay if you stay only in Beverly- Hills.

Stayed in May 2019

• Reviewed: May 19, 2019

Rude rude rude everything from when we walked in to getting our room .night clerk awful !!!!!!!!!!!

The night clerk was extremely rude and tried to put fear in us that’s our car would be towed if I parked on the street , she tried to get us to pay for parking in a garage . I am from la I know how to read street signs

The locTiom and the morning clerk

• Reviewed: May 9, 2019

Nicely done! Very clean, modern and good price for the location!

Could have had an elevator, but staff was very helpful in bringing up bags.

Loved the cozy location for breakfast and the overall sweet feel of the property and staff.

• Reviewed: April 21, 2019

Sleep in You car

As to the hotel and room cleanliness and smell... I recommend the surveyer to come and see some rooms in the lower floor. Replacing the blinds would cost very little and afford total privacy. I would pay up to $150 a nite, if only they did a deep cleaning and buy new blinds. Be ready to wake up at 6am, deliveries start early!

I liked the restaurant next door.

• Reviewed: April 17, 2019

Horrible place , I don’t like nothing just the location
    • Double Room with Shared Bathroom

So old the furniture and the room , then restroom are sharing, really horrible and expansive place

Horrible place , I don’t like nothing just the location

• Reviewed: April 16, 2019

Nice location. But noisy

LOUD noises from outside. You hear the neighbour do his garden work. You hear a lot of noises. Staff is a bit itchy...room is 20$ too expensive.

Wonderful location in Beverly Hills. Bed was comfortable. Bathroom was okay.

• Reviewed: April 14, 2019

Great location. Rich safe neighborhood. Great parking. Old hotel, room for improvements. 8/10 stars.

Hmm, I though a long time regarding what to write here, because they are not popular on eg Google reviews, which are not 100% fair. If you want a "new updated hotel" which works 100%, find something else. If you or someone you know, lives a place (eg. in the city) and not everything works or is 100% perfect, because it is old and its okay with you, then you should be okay with this hotel. Some people find "old and not perfect" charming. We are all different, but here comes my "room for improvements": In our room, there were an extra tiny room for storage. It smelled bad, almost like pee. I hope they will clean it. The last two days, the toilet didnt work. However the lady offered us a different room. Plus for that. The electric switch in the batchroom, was placed inside the shower? Is that safe? The carpet felt wird. Maybe it was just us or in our room. There were a garbage truck coming each morning super early, like 1 meter from our window, and it was not silent. Luckily we woke up ourselves rested, because we went to bed early. (but now you know about the garbage truck). The toilet door could not close in our room.

Like everyone says, the location is awesome and fantastic!! 10 out of 10 stars for the location!! (Close to Rodeo Drive, Beverly Hills sign, restaurants and much more) The hotel teamed up with a parking building next to them (around 12 dollars a day). You get an accescard and can go in and out as much as you want. The parking place felt very secured and people parked much more expensive cars than our 2019 Cadillac XTS there. When we checked in at the hotel (you can park in front of the hotel free for 10 min), then the "young guy" walked to the parking place, to show us entrance, how it worked ect. Great service! The staff were kind and helpfull, but also seemed very tired. Good bed. After exploring LA the whole day, I could always sleep through the night. (we are tourist from Europa) The hotel design style were cosy and old elegance. The hotel price for the great location in Beverly Hills was very cheap (we stayed 4 nights). The hotel is in a very safe area in Los Angelas. We could also go out for evening walks, because it were a rich safe neighborhood. We didnt try the Television and other hotel options, because we were tired after exploring LA. The shower was looking fine and worked fine. Will maybe book there again, because of great location and price. Overall 8/10 stars from us.

• Reviewed: April 8, 2019

Convenient and accessible for a fun night in Beverly Hills

The checkin process for the hotel was a bit lengthy and involved. Could definitely be better.

Location was excellent. Right in the heart of Beverly Hills. Parking was convenient and reasonably priced.

• Reviewed: April 6, 2019

Just stay 1 night is ok

Hotter is outdated . Walls are paper thin an one can hear phone conversations in the adjacent room. Bed is ok bit squeaky. Starting 7 am can hear people go in and out slamming doors and talking in the hallways

Great location can’t beat the price for this location

• Reviewed: March 22, 2019

it was great other the that rude women who work on friday 3-11 shift
    • Double Room with Shared Bathroom

never got the wifi the women who was at the front desk said she could not check me in waited over 30 min she was so rude and angry did not want to deal with her again

location for work

• Reviewed: March 20, 2019

Great price and location, but definitely no frills.

The street noise was omnipresent and I could hear the other guests through the open windows. The fixtures were quite old and worn--but fully functional. This was fine for me, but I would not have felt comfortable bringing my wife,

I chose this hotel for two reasons: location and price and it scored solidly on both counts, I found it hard to believe that I could find a place of any kind in the middle of Beverly Hills for roughly $100 a night including tax and parking fees.

• Reviewed: March 19, 2019

The room had heating and cooling available, and sufficient...

It took about an hour to check-in as staff seemed somewhat slow. The shower was a dribble and the plug didn't work. The toilet kept fiilling periodically. The sound proofing was so bad that i literally could not make a phone call while the people in the adjacent room were talking. The bed dipped significantly in the middle and the room stank of cheap air freshener. The door could not be opened with one hand. No bedside lights.

The room had heating and cooling available, and sufficient sunlight. It felt clean (although there were long black hairs in various places).

• Reviewed: March 16, 2019

adequate

1. Carpeted floor contains ancient odors masked with carpet cleaners. Rip up the carpets and lay some parquet or tile. 2. TV was inaccessible: hundreds of chinese and spanish channels, could not get TV directory, could not find regular channels such as CBS, NBC etc., staff had no idea and little interest in helping. 3. Internet was spotty at best. 4. No desk or work station And etc. A small investment would make a huge difference

location, neighborhood amenities

• Reviewed: March 1, 2019

Just location
    • Double Room with Shared Bathroom

I would like to make a note yes, about the staff members who are staying at the reception ... the lady who checked me in was the worst, super rude, 10 mins before 3pm she told me not to checkin yet super rude! I was sick and after traveling for 21 hours ... and with room available she made me wait 3 hours, after the time she told me very angry ti i wait more because she needs to eat something and takw some rest before checkin me in! I never saw it before in my life! she is realy bad person! After one guy eats and he rude to make my checkin, he complained about my suitcase and demanded tip but in all days he was very rude! but another lady who stays at night was always very friendly! she has black hair, she is the only one very nice! Another note is about the the duvet was dirty. Sent from my iPhone

Just location

• Reviewed: February 20, 2019

One time experience; wont come for a second time.

Cute on the outside, cute as you walk in, and then the room itself was disappointing. As my fiance put it, we have been in motel 6 rooms that were better. . . Our bed screetched every second. Yes, screetched. We could hear the bed in the roomnext to us too. We could also hear when someone would come or go in their rooms because the doors were so old you had to slam them shut. Luckily our room came with it's own bathroom but the sink was next to the bed instead of in the bathroom. The tub looked like it hasnt been washed in ages. It could just be the tub was old. The thing that bothered us most was that there was a door connecting our bathroom to the next room. Luckily it didnt open (the lock was broken) but it was hard to sleep thinking someone could come into our room. Also, online it says they hold 15% on your card of what your total cost is to secure you wont destroy the room but they actually held 85% which took from our vacation spending for the next day.

We liked the location and the staff.

• Reviewed: January 19, 2019

The registrar was very friendly and helpful being that both...

The toilet was backed up, the blankets smelled sour, the room had a bad odor.

The registrar was very friendly and helpful being that both my wife and I are handicapped.

Stayed in January 2019

• Reviewed: January 5, 2019

I love it... Sociologically.

I wouldn’t keep going back if I didn’t like what they offered. Also it is close to Nate&Al my favourite diner.

I have been staying at this hotel every time I go to Beverly Hills. I like its location and fuss free atmosphere. It is like a time capsule from 1930s...

• Reviewed: December 20, 2018

Unforgettably Regrettable
    • Double Room with Shared Bathroom

If I would put what I experienced in words, then the reader may start to think that I was crazy, instead of the hotel staff and guests!

Some of the front desk staff were helpful. Unfortunately, there was an inexplicable number of staff changes. And despite the police being called multiple times, the hotel management did not seem interested in resolving the issue until later.

• Reviewed: December 17, 2018

Room was freezing and portable heater didn't work well.

NO WATER PRESSURE in sink or shower! WEAK! Plus $12 for parking nightmare. You had to park in front of the hotel to check in and get a parking pass. Then to check out, you had to use the pass to get out of the parking structure and then park in front of hotel AGAIN to return the pass. Totally inconvenient.

Staff was cool. Location was excellent.

• Reviewed: December 3, 2018

I didn’t stay at the hotel and they want to charge me a cleaning fee For 2 mins I was there.

The Service, smell of something dead in the room, everything is broken, the dirty stained pillow cases the false advertising. I thought I’d fall through the floor or the roof would cave in. Smells really bad incense is no match for it. Just Disgusting.

Stayed in November 2018

• Reviewed: October 30, 2018

Not a place for the wife and kids, but great location and price. Staff helps a lot; it is what it is

The hotel is old and doesn't hide its age.

As a man alone on business, the location and price outweighed the hotel's shortcomings. The friendliness and helpfulness of the staff really shines.

• Reviewed: October 13, 2018

It is a cute, funky place in the heart of Beverly hills.

It is a cute, funky place in the heart of Beverly hills. Sometimes the funky was good and sometimes it was, well, funky. The location is amazing and the price is difficult to beat. There are lots of nearby restaurants. The people watching is, well, Beverly Hills.

• Reviewed: October 12, 2018

Cheap, but not very pleasant.
    • Two Twins with Shared Bathroom

Shared bathroom we didn't like. Also the host was really weird guy.

It's a great place to stay if you can accept low standards and would like to stay in Beverly hills cheap.

• Reviewed: October 8, 2018

The room looks nice and good wifi

The sink is close to the bad which suppose to be in the bathroom plus not enough shampoo, shower gel no shower cap and towels so small. No Air conditioner just small fan in the cieling, lights in the room not enough. You don t provide at least coffee and milk or croissant for small breakfast.

The room looks nice and good wifi

• Reviewed: September 17, 2018

If you just need a roof over your head for a night and you’re not fussy then maybe

Really run down, few little bugs in the bathroom, bathroom floor crack, technically was cleaned however really didn’t feel like it, dreaded coming back to the hotel in the evening

Good location, receptionists were friendly

• Reviewed: September 13, 2018

Rude staff lied about room rate and possible bed bugs

The two ladies at the reception (one Mexican and one German) are terribly unfriendly, rude, and misleading. They increased the price of my room for the subsequent nights I stayed even after the guy at the reception had told me it would be a set price for the whole week. Also on the 3rd night I reserved online at the original price and they didn’t want to honor it and said I had a premium room when it was exactly like the other 3 rooms she had originally showed me. I got 3 bites on my stomach (I don’t know if it was bed bugs). Also the toilet leaked and made an annoying sound every few seconds. The bathtub is filthy. The carpets are filthy and old.

The location is good

• Reviewed: August 29, 2018

Great location for little money
    • Double Room with Shared Bathroom

The hotel is really dated, but that's what I expected for such a price.

The location was fantastic - in the heart of Beverly Hills, 5 minutes away from Rodeo Drive (walking). The room was clean.

• Reviewed: August 28, 2018

Best Hotel in L.
    • Two Twins with Shared Bathroom

Best Hotel in L.A. by far!! That was my second time here Snd I would definitely come back!! Location: in the middle of Beverly Hills, just next to Rodeo Drive. A Hotel with soul, character and incredible great vibes. When you want something real that touches your heart it’s definitely your hotel!!

• Reviewed: August 26, 2018

Amazing location, nice shower in 2nd floor.
    • Double Room with Shared Bathroom

The smell of my room and the nonexistence of the air-condition (not big reason to avoid the hotel if you want to spend less while you're in Beverly Hills, just bring with you a perfume spray and it will be ok).

The neighbourhood is amazingly in the heart of Beverly Hills, next to Rodeo Drive, so I am totally satisfied with the neighbourhood and the price is also fine. Also, the shower in the second floor is amazing with glass ceiling you can feel like showering in the nature for a while, so much feeling like California nature.

• Reviewed: August 26, 2018

Great price !
    • Double Room with Shared Bathroom

Little too warm in the upstairs rooms. But they warned me about that.

Great price !! Perfect location for visiting LA area and getting to the sights. Very safe area. And parking garage is two doors for the hotels front door.

• Reviewed: August 1, 2018

The gentleman on the phone was unbelievably rude and I...

The gentleman on the phone was unbelievably rude and I should have taken a note of that before I booked the place for my two visitors from Europe. He took their credit card and put it into the copy machine, both sides of the cc... when they asked why he did that he said that since it is a foreign bank he need to have that information. What the heck is that all about!!??? I told my friends to go ahead and cancel the card asap after their stay at the hotel. I have never heard of such a "policy" in my whole life of traveling!!!! The next day it was a female staff where my friends expressed this really uncomfortable routine, and she said that was not ok of him to do - HALLO!!?? You need better quality control on your employees !! But, then again maybe he was the owner....... HELP!!!!

• Reviewed: August 1, 2018

The general aesthetic of the place was very cool and the...

The rooms and bathroom was just very old. The air conditioner struggled to keep the room remotely cool in the heat wave. Also the shower head didn't work, you just have to attempt to submerge yourself in the bathtub haha.

The general aesthetic of the place was very cool and the vintage decor was very cool and interesting. Woman on the front desk was very nice and internet speed is very good. Rooms were very secure though with two locks, so I felt very safe.

• Reviewed: July 24, 2018

Cute, old hotel in lovely Beverly Hills
    • Double Room with Shared Bathroom

This is a bit outdated but cute hotel in a really nice area of Beverly Hills. It is nothing fancy, some rooms have communal toilets and showers (which are clean!) and there is no AC, but for the price and location, it is a good place to stay. It was also great that there was a kitchen (with a fridge!) the guests could use. Note that if you are relying on public transportation, the location is good for visiting the beach like Santa Monica and Venice, and then Rodeo Drive, but going to etc. downtown, airport, Warner bros. or Hollywood takes a lot of time and transfers of buses.

• Reviewed: July 16, 2018

Terrible terrible place, scary and smells like toilet!
    • Double Room with Shared Bathroom

Shame on them for calling it a hotel! This is not even a hostel!! It’s much much worse!!! I wanted to cry when I saw my room and they didn’t care and told me it’s my problem! They didn’t give me my money back although I desisted not to stay

Terrible terrible place, scary and smells like toilet! And the restrooms and shower inside a closet. Very ugly and Dirty! No AC! The lady at the desk was very very nasty and unwelcoming! I was afraid to stay there.

• Reviewed: July 16, 2018

A budget-friendly option for Beverly Hills.

Being a building from a different era, they are limited in how they can modernize the amenities. Walls are significantly thinner than you might find in a more modern hotel. There is construction going on nearby and you WILL definitely hear it. The bedding looked older than it needed to be.

The location is fantastic. You are right in the Rodeo Drive shopping district Beverly Hills. The place has a charming look for those who are into that.

• Reviewed: July 2, 2018

The hotel could be MUCH better if the place was to be refurbished
    • Double Room with Shared Bathroom

I didn't like tha fact that the window fence were falling apart. There was also a strong smell which makes it hard to live in the room for a whole day (although I mush admit the cleaners ensures on a daily basis that the bin is emptied; that the towels are changed; and that the place is kept well). Also, the customer service could be better, if staff was to make time for the people who plan to stay in the hotel (instead of them concentratin on their paperwork while talking to you).

I liked the size of the rooms. They were comfortable. And the place was always being kept well by the cleaners. I like the fact the the hotel was closer to everything.which made my stay there easier for me, as I could get to any place in minutes (even Westfield & West Hollywood).

• Reviewed: June 27, 2018

Young lady that worked at the time of my check in June 21...

May need a little restoration but it looked like an original landmark.

Young lady that worked at the time of my check in June 21 about 6pm was pleasant and a joy to speak with. Facilities has an old school LA feel to it.

• Reviewed: May 31, 2018

It is OK with me ....

Pass...

This is just a basic place to sleep for few days ... A time capsule which needs substabtial renovation to gain a status as a boutique hotel, but that will increase the rate which might not be desirable for those who doesn’t want to pay Beverly Hills prices for an hotel accommodation...

• Reviewed: May 24, 2018

Short & sweet

We didn't have enough towels. The lady in the neighbouring room was very noisey even after asking her to quieten her telephone conversation late at night! The building & decor are very shabby, but for the price we weren't expecting the Hilton.

The room served it's purpose! We only wanted a bed for the night!

• Reviewed: May 4, 2018

Good holiday home

A bit of maintenance required. Like the carpet is a bit stained and old. Attention to cleanliness is key. Improved during the latter part of my stay.

Great location, good price and friendly as well as helpful reception staff.

• Reviewed: April 28, 2018

I give the entire experience a 5 out of 10

Quality of rooms. My door was broken and I had trouble locking door. You have to pay for parking which makes the price go up.

Location. Essence of the buildings

• Reviewed: April 16, 2018

Dissapointed

The room and sheets was dirty when I checked in and there were insects crawling on the floor near the window I moved out for the balance of the week and they said they could not issue a refund

• Reviewed: April 8, 2018

marvelous little capsule of simplicity in the midst of the Beverly Hills hipe
    • Double Room with Shared Bathroom

I fell in love with Hotel Del Flores! If you like fanciness, this place isn't for you. But if you want to feel nostalgia for a time long gone, this is your spot. It is non-pretentious and lovely and a darling break from the hustle of Beverly Hills. My room did not have a bathroom, but walking the few steps to the shower in the hallway was no big deal. The bedroom felt like going to your grand-mother's home, and I mean that in a good way: nothing is new, and you can feel the patina of time. The location is incredible, right by Rodeo Drive, yet parking was incredibly affordable, compared to anywhere else in LA. I feel so grateful for that spot, and if I must return to LA, that's where I will stay.

• Reviewed: April 5, 2018

The location and price are great.
    • Double Room with Shared Bathroom

The hotel needs updating. The rooms are well past it but if you’re not spending much time in your room it’s not so bad.

The location and price are great. The hotel staff are also very helpful.

• Reviewed: March 22, 2018

Rooms were old.

The room, and especially the bath room, needs some update or some maintenance work.

Rooms were old. But on one hand it had it's charme. It was an old classic building, so at the end not that bad.

• Reviewed: March 7, 2018

Great location but poorly managed hotel
    • Double Room with Shared Bathroom

Condition of the hotel, unfriendly/ unwelcomeing staff, room, hanging wires in corridor and bedroom. Broken handles if bathroom. No toiletries. I am surprised how it can pass health and safety.

• Reviewed: February 8, 2018

Location and cleanliness.
    • Double Room with Shared Bathroom

Absolutely no extras except soap. It should not be connected to apps that advertise bed and breakfast-more like a hostel with private rooms.

Location and cleanliness.

• Reviewed: February 2, 2018

Absolutely disgusting.

The Windows were dirty with disgusting , dirty slats which wouldn't close properly. The bath tub left a lot to be desired. The white paint was peeling off, showing green underneath and there were long rust stains where the tap had been dripping. We didn't realise that the wash basin was so close so close to the bed.

Nothing at all. First of all, Marcus at the desk was very arrogant and, when we complained about the state of the bathroom, his reply was "what do you expect from a cheap hotel". Another time he told my husband that he couldn't be at two places at the same time. There were no tumblers, only plastic cups. We didn't think that $579 for four nights was cheap. Never again.

• Reviewed: January 14, 2018

Horrendous, awful and not to be repeated
    • Double Room with Shared Bathroom

The hotel needs a complete redo, carpets are dirty, the bathrooms horrendous😱😱this place ruined my Beverly Hills experience

Nothing about the place is likeable only the proximity to restaurants and shops. I would not recommend it to anyone

• Reviewed: December 8, 2017

Staff were very friendly - by far the best part of my stay!

Comfort, cleanliness...so much potential for this location to be an amazing bnb. Have lots of work to do but the right attitude!

Staff were very friendly - by far the best part of my stay! Thanks again guys!

• Reviewed: November 20, 2017

I enjoyed my stay, you get what you pay for it’s not the ritz but it has a good location and cheap
    • Two Twins with Shared Bathroom

One of the older lady’s was a bit daft, she was nice enough but never seemed to know what I was asking when I asked!

The guy man the the front desk when I first got there was great! Had a good Jobe with us about good news bad news, and made the place really welcoming. The location is perfect if you want a safe location,

• Reviewed: November 20, 2017

Dissatisfaction
    • Double Room with Shared Bathroom

The staff was completely rude. I had just had surgery and they did not try to make it any easier for me at all. I don't want to say typical California behavior because most of my people I encountered in California are not like this at all. They just were not very friendly. And the whole hotel can stand a little renovation and updating. I felt like I was trapped in a 1922 horror movie.

Location was great. It was in walking distance to everything

• Reviewed: November 10, 2017

I thought I was in a run down Hollywood hotel on Wilcox Avenue !!!!!!
    • Double Room with Shared Bathroom

Oh, this hotel could really be something if only the owner would put some $$ into sprucing it up. So sad and tired it is.

The location !!!!!!!!, and that IS it.

• Reviewed: October 30, 2017

How did I make my review a 5.0?
    • Standard Two Full Beds

The place is a smelly and ugly dark hole. I am not sure how my review made it to 5.0 points.

I liked the parking space they provided for 12 USD which was more comfortable than the room I was in. The guy on the reception was nice and helpful.

• Reviewed: October 24, 2017

Will definatly go back

It is in no way luxurious but has all you need so don't let appearance fool you The place is very very clean and quiet. The staff is super nice and the location is a bomb!!! parking is super cheap and convenient too

• Reviewed: October 13, 2017

Location is nice.

Nothing. Actually you get what you pay for doesnt work here. They are charging high only because of the location.

Location is amazing. In center of beverly hills close to civic center and big bus stop and also few mins away from famour Rodeo Dr

• Reviewed: October 7, 2017

The location was right around the corner from Brighton and a...
    • Double Room with Shared Bathroom

The hotel was extremely outdated. The rooms looked old and uninviting. There were gaps between the door. You are sharing a bathroom with the entire hotel and you have to leave your room and use a key each time. There are two television channels that you can actually attempt watching. It was always loud and nosy out the window by 6 am.

The location was right around the corner from Brighton and a short walk to shops food and more.

• Reviewed: October 6, 2017

Location is very good.
    • Double Room with Shared Bathroom

Furniture is very old. And sheets are dirty. And I stayed a room where back of the building( number 18 ). It was very noisy at the morning. I had to wake up very earlier. And Although it took almost a week to they haven’t pay me back my credit card deposit. My check out was in sunday.

Location is very good. You can go everywhere via walking. Toilets and bathroom were clean.

• Reviewed: September 29, 2017

good!!!
    • Double Room with Shared Bathroom

the air conditioning was not great :( the room that we stayed didn't have or the one that they had was not cool enough other than that every thing was great. ohh and before I forgot it was not mention when I did the reservation that the room I was getting didn't have air conditioning

great customer service, the location, and the parking lot

• Reviewed: September 25, 2017

Pleasant
    • Double Room with Shared Bathroom

It's a bit run down and although the staff are lovely and help when you ask, they aren't really bothered otherwise. They kind of just leave you to do your thing. If they gave the place a lick of paint and some new furniture it would be a very, very good hotel to stay in but for what you pay for it's good.

I loved the location. Extremely good price for being right in Beverley hills and close to bus routes which take you right to Fairfax and Santa Monica which is very useful.

• Reviewed: September 16, 2017

The place is very basic accommodation.
    • Double Room with Shared Bathroom

The place is very basic accommodation. No problem with that as it doesn't pretend to be anything else, but I think slightly over priced for what you get. However, I found the girl at reception to be surly, uncommunicative and really disinterested in people staying there and it really put me off the place. At all the other places I stayed on my Californian trip, staff made an effort to help out, give advice and be approachable - Staff here are not that way at all.

• Reviewed: September 15, 2017

Dreadful experience

Dirty, crumbling, in desperate need of a very good restoration. I am very surprised I didn't see any animal running around, it's the very least you would expect. The lobby might give you hope of a Victorian, old fashioned place, indeed it is just old. It is worth being a little further from Beverly Hills or even spend more than being here. Absolutely NOT RECOMMENDED!!!!!

The only positive thing about this place is the position, central in Beverly Hills, nothing else.

• Reviewed: September 7, 2017

Awful service, horrible stuffy room, over priced, disgusting putrid bathroom. Don't stay here!

The staff are rude and look angry all the time. They ripped us off by charging for parking, when weekends were free if you go directly to the garage. The room was like a horror movie. Dirty, never been refurbished.

The hotel looked nice from outside but inside was horrible. Charged for parking, when it was free on weekends at the same place. Location is great.

• Reviewed: September 1, 2017

I didn't enjoy my stay in that hotel at all !
    • Double Room with Shared Bathroom

I didn't like all that hotel at all ! not clean at all ! needs total renovation !! indeed it shall be renovated too bad it can be a very nice place to stay in! .. I feel sorry about it..

well I did like the location

• Reviewed: August 25, 2017

If I had to choose between my car and this hotel Id choose my car.

The room we stayed was uncomfortably small. My child and my wife and I had to sleep on a twin sized bed that was very uncomfortable to sleep on. The shower was horrific. Toilet barely worked.

My stay at Hotel Del flores was a wreck. The tenor was very disrespectful and overcharged me.

• Reviewed: August 25, 2017

If you wanna stay close to the nice Beverly Hills but cheap this is your hotel.
    • Double Room with Shared Bathroom

The shower had bad pressure The rooms felt very cheap and it smelled weird

Cheap for the location Close to the metro Close to all the big shopping stores in BH

• Reviewed: August 17, 2017

Closed to every place need it food doctors shopping it was...

I had s bad experience they never told there was NO A.C. in the rooms the clerk was not helpful she told me to cancel my booking with the company do she can give me a room with air and definite she did and charged more expensive The worst I was coming to have surgery since I take string pain killers and then the room was in the second floor. Anyway from there to the hospital cedars Sinai thank you

Closed to every place need it food doctors shopping it was excellent location

• Reviewed: August 16, 2017

Despite the deficiencies, I've been living here for almost 2 mos. as I await for something important
    • Double Room with Shared Bathroom

I sleep with pillows without opening the blanket for concern about bedbugs. I noticed each room carries a different bed in style while the housekeepers were cleaning it. I wish each unit have its own bathroom. The water in the bathing cubicle & the powder room sink is limited, but that in the toilet (rusty in the interior) & the kitchen is just right. Controlling the temperature in the cubicle is like finding the combination in a safe. I took a shower once in the ladies' cubicle in a rush because someone else used the men's, the water much weaker there unfortunately. Is there some water conservation in progress? I put my shampoo on the floor. The TV shows at least 60 BASIC channels ONLY. How I really miss cable very much! Speaking of the kitchen, it's the worst area in the hotel (Should I call it a semi-hotel or inn?). When I arrived from my trip, I was stunned to find the waste receptacle sitting next to a slightly rusty dish tray. The strainer was clogged for the water to permeate. The utensils (only a few silver forks & knives) were inadequate as others were taken from the dirty old plastic holder. I took out plastic spoons & forks from a Chinese restaurant in Westwood after my haircut only to keep them in my room in case that I eat dinner at night. I once ate cereal with a plastic fork! What I did was very unusual: buying some materials needed in that area alone! Why can't the staff do something about the insufficiency? I didn't want to bother telling about the expenses to the manager or the clerk. Despite the presence of security cameras (too lax), nothing's been done in checking the fridge; someone tampered with my gallon of milk despite I posted a note for my privacy. This place is suited for immigrants, students & campers as I observed during my stay.

The front exterior looks exact as shown in the photo. The lobby was vintage as that in the 1930's.

• Reviewed: August 6, 2017

Stay away from this hotel!!! Horrible
    • Double Room with Shared Bathroom

Horrible hotel, very cheep owners. Only 1 big towel and 1 washcloth. If you want to get a second towel there is a extra $5 charge for each towel . Sink was in a main room , right next to my bed. No air conditioner, only fan. you can park your car at a parking lot down a street but there's a $12 for a day plus $50 autorization on your card in case you lost the parking entery card. Rust in a shower curtain, I was there around 2 pm and front desk girl was very rude and she said she can only check me in at 3 even tho room was ready. Around 2:50 she said she's going to leave at 3 and whoever comes next will check me in. She said it's a lot of paper work and she has to leave. She was just lazy and didn't wanted to help. I didn't get to my room until 3:45. Owners of hotel are extremely cheep. This was the worst experience I ever had and I contacted to booking.com but this website doesn't even care. All they want charge you cancellation fee. Very disoppointing👎👎👎👎👎

Nothing except location.

• Reviewed: August 3, 2017

Charming if a little worn

Heat and humidity made sleeping difficult. Having the windows open raised the noise level, but it wasn't too bad. If the place was given a facelift and the multilayer paint stripped off and redone neatly, it could be as charming as the King Edwards in San Francisco.

Genuine vintage wooden floors and moldings, some remaining brass. Bathroom floor tiling was charming.

• Reviewed: August 3, 2017

Stay because of the location, not because of the hotel itself.
    • Double Room with Shared Bathroom

No wifi in the rooms, have to go out in to lobby to use. The air conditioner doesn't even work, it only blows hot air from outside. Bathroom is old and dirty and you can hear the next door people using their bathroom (very awkward).

The location is very nice and safe. The staff are nice.

• Reviewed: July 31, 2017

awful! the price is outrageous for what it is.
    • Double Room with Shared Bathroom

I disliked just about everything about this hotel except the staff and the outside facade of the building (it's charming). The hotel is old, funky and smelly. The carpet is blackened with dirt. The bedroom windows are facing the garbages form the next door hotel, and they don't close properly, so you get the noise and the smell. There are no side-table lamp. 3 out of 4 light bulbs are missing. No shower inside the bedroom. The toilet bowl is too high and it is a shared toilet.

the price was the lowest I could find in this area.

• Reviewed: July 27, 2017

I enjoyed my visit until the older male doing check in stepped in the building.

the older male who did my check out was very rude and he and I ended up in a argument due to miscommunication and him not being clear about things. Another guest was involved also with questioning because things were unclear to him too.

The reception I had was amazing..I can't remember that young mans name who does check in during the evening when I was there but he was very patient and great to talk to and very very helpful..I believe he deserves immense praise for his work demeanor.

• Reviewed: July 27, 2017

Great location pleasant staff.
    • Two Twins with Shared Bathroom

They still holding my 100 deposit. Would like to resolve it please I have emailed and called several times and no resolution they ran my credit card for 100 deposit and is still being held. I need to resolve it please.

Nice staff very helpful

• Reviewed: July 25, 2017

Similar to a hostel with private door locks.
    • Double Room with Shared Bathroom

The bathrooms are shared with the rest of the floor.

The staff was super friendly and knowledgeable. Good location within walking distance of transport hubs, activities, and dining.

We Price Match