2. USA hotel reviews
  3. Indiana hotel reviews
  4. Shipshewana hotel reviews
  5. Reviews of Der Ruhe Blatz Motel

Reviews of Der Ruhe Blatz Motel This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

1195 South Van Buren Street, Shipshewana, IN 46565, United States of America

#5 of 5 hotels in Shipshewana

Read more– opens a dialog box

• Reviewed: February 16, 2019

Big disappointment!!
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

After check in, the heater in are room was blowing cold air. A call was made to the front desk, and someone came down to make repairs. When we returned from the show we retired to bed. The heater began blowing cold air. My husband called the front desk. The staff member was extremely rude stating, "well I'm not come to fix it, it's late. You mean you want me to come down there." When told "yes" he became very short. This is totally unexceptable! For God's sake we were already in bed. The staff member brought a portable heater to leave in the room. Now when asked for a discount staff member replied, "do you want to move?" Again it was late, No I don't want to move. I'm in bed for the night " The temperature then went from one extreme to another. Why were we put in a room with a malfunctioning heater is beyond me, but you would think if it was going to be a problem that we should have been moved the first time! The parking lot was all but empty. So rooms were available.

So discussed in Deer Ruhe Blatz that we did not go in to eat.

Stayed in February 2019

• Reviewed: February 10, 2019

Comfortable
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

For cheap place to stay, Clean facility, breakfast was great (nice selection) comfortable room, (quiet) got in the very end room. Would recommend for overnite stay,

Stayed in February 2019

• Reviewed: January 28, 2019

Functional for one night stay.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Room 122 did not have towels for two adults, did call desk and they brought more towels but no bath mat so got out of shower with wet feet on slippery floor. Other rooms did have bath mat.

Location, price

Stayed in January 2019

• Reviewed: December 12, 2018

Girls Trip

I really can't think of anything we didn't like.

Quiet, comfortable, and friendly staff. Breakfast was good. Close to stores and Blue Gate Theater. Great value.

• Reviewed: December 3, 2018

Had 2 nights and cancelled and no refund had a family emergency and told them before the nights wasn
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The refund of a stay not used.

Booked two nights. Stayed Friday and cancelled Saturday early Saturday had a family emergency. Was told by the lady I would get a refund for the day. Also sorry about the family member. I called twice now for status on refund and nothing!! Even if I could get money refunded or even another stay free would of been nice. The last lady I talked to was not very understanding.

• Reviewed: December 1, 2018

Overall I felt it was a bargain but I'd like to see the area as you step out of the shower cleaner.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

The floor located just outside the shower had a significant amount of grout in the crevices. Also, I could easily hear conversation of the guests in rooms on either side of me.

I felt the room was cozy and the beds were "comfy". Location was excellent in terms of places I most wanted to visit.

• Reviewed: November 17, 2018

Good experience and we and we would stay there again.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

I accidentally left my purse behind in the breakfast area. We checked out and were fifteen miles away when I realized that I had left my purse behind. I called the motel and was told that housekeeping had found my purse and it was in the office awaiting my return to get it. I so appreciated the integrity of the housekeeping and the office staff. Good to stay at a place that has this calibre of employees.

• Reviewed: November 11, 2018

The beds were fine.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Rude gentleman checked us in. Walls were paper thin and could hear our neighbors. Given a handicap room with no tub. Lights and tv remote would randomly go on and off. Cold breakfast options only.

The beds were fine.

• Reviewed: November 9, 2018

Okay for an inexpensive motel
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Breakfast was supposed to be from 7 to 9 AM but the door was locked until after 8; had to wake up the manager to get to the breakfast. No housekeeping between our 2 night stay so had to reuse towels, etc.

Good location for us. Room setup was good for an inexpensive motel. Breakfast fare was better than many.

• Reviewed: November 7, 2018

Very happy with the location, clean rooms, and the price!

The toilets were very slow when flushing. Wasn't a fan of the eggs. Limited selection for breakfast, they were out of the biscuits & gravy and regular waffle mix at 8:30.

The location was ideal close to everything we had planned for the weekend. The rooms were very clean. The staff was super friendly and very accommodating. Would consider staying there again!

• Reviewed: November 5, 2018

Disappointing.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The hotel owner insisted that he had no rooms available with 2 twin beds instead of the one small queen bed in our room which was uncomfortable. It appeared obvious that there were other rooms available. His stubbornness ruined the trip and he encouraged us not to use booking.com but call direct in the future.

• Reviewed: November 1, 2018

Furniture and bedding were very nice oak pieces.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The fruit on the breakfast bar could have been fresher. The apple i grabbed was bruised and going bad.

Furniture and bedding were very nice oak pieces. Bed very comfortable and room was clean.

• Reviewed: October 30, 2018

We enjoyed our stayed at the Motel as we shopped by day, and relaxed and slept there at night.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

would like an extra pillow for each party. would like two bath towels since there were two of us in the room. more family-friendly tv programming for the evenings.

comfy sheets and comforter---very soft cotton. Nice selection for breakfast foods. Nice coffee, etc in the room. easy access to rooms from outside parking area. good individual heating. hot water for showers.

• Reviewed: October 29, 2018

Nice and clean but beds not very comfortable.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The mattress was hard as a rock. I didn’t get any sleep at all and both my husband and I had back pain the next day. I’m also disappointed that nowhere did it state at the time of booking that I would be charged an extra $30 for having a pet. My $68 room ended up being $109.

The room was cozy and clean.

• Reviewed: October 28, 2018

Glad we found this hidden treasure all because our 'usual accommodations' were booked!

I have not complaints at all - we are busy during the day and the evenings are quiet.

This is an amazing Motel - location superb and the rooms neat and clean and SOOO quiet. When you are in the Breakfast area you meet so many people because you sit together probably at the table. Not to mention the spider box that gets a lot of attention. Would definitely stay here again- hope it's soon as we love Shipshewana

• Reviewed: October 28, 2018

It was perfect for a place to stay to visit the flea market. The price was great.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

There was a smoke smell in my room and a urine smell in the bathroom of my friends' room. Otherwise, it seemed quite well-kept.

It was good for the money. It was close to the shopping areas. The price for the room was good but everything was extra. $20 for a rollaway. $4 for 3 small snacks. The amenities were surprising. Nice TV, and the soap was cool. Haha. I liked the clock on the nightstand. It had a plug for my phone. The bed was comfy and i liked the comforter. There were several things for sale and the lobby area was adorable. The staff wasn't informative at all about local spots to visit, but they had a lot of information available that we used.

• Reviewed: October 22, 2018

Everything was very acceptable for our stay and we would definitely stay again.

We only stayed one night and there really wasn't anything we didn't like. The neighbors were a little noisy and the smoke alarm battery started beeping but the house keeper came and fixed it right away, so not really a problem.

The room was very clean and comfy. The staff was very friendly! the location is close to everything in Shipshewana. We enjoyed our stay!

• Reviewed: October 11, 2018

Excellent place to stay! Wouldn’t stay any place else!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Nothing could be better! You’ve got everything covered! We have stayed here over 12 years! Great place!

Cleanliness, friendly staff, comfortable beds. We think it’s the only place to stay when we come to town!!

• Reviewed: October 7, 2018

3.5
    We will no longer be staying here, since we believe we got bed bugs in room 124.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

My Mom got bites all over her neck, arms and hands. We looked this up and it looks like they are bed bug bites.

The motel is in a prime location to shop and eat and take a break when needed.

• Reviewed: October 4, 2018

Great area in which to vacation - just stay away from the touristy spots and do your own thing.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Can't think of anything really - except the breakfast room was kinda small.

The room was clean, did not smell, and was supplied with pretty much everything one would expect. Also, the continental breakfast was very good - with a wide assortment of items. It was nice to hear the clip-clop of Amish Morgans whenever you ventured outside.

• Reviewed: October 3, 2018

Would not stay there, but look for a more quite place without hearing people snoring

If the noise from other rooms does not bug you then your set. The walls have no sound barrier. Could hear the noise outside from people coming or going. If you can sleep through this more power to you.

Really didn't like the place that well. Could tell you more about what I did not like.

• Reviewed: September 24, 2018

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

It was very nice. For the money it is hard to beat. The location was great. Liked the parking and one level, no noise up aboveus or under us. Biscuits and gravy was great.

• Reviewed: September 20, 2018

Good value for the money. I would stay there again.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Water pressure could better in the shower.

Shower is handicap-accessible. Comfort height toilet. Clean. Parking is right outside the door. Rooms are all street level. Beds are comfortable.

• Reviewed: September 19, 2018

Will probably stay elsewhere next time!

TV was bad. Had to call a repair man who told me that he had them put a fan on the main control in another room because it was so hot you could fry an egg on it. Owner told me they would give me a credit on my bill. It went out again the next day. Upon checkout, they told me that I would not be getting a credit because they decided that it was our fault because we were trying to put the TV on channel 9000 and that is why it kept going out. Really? 9000? What television has 9000 channels? I told them that I have Directv at home, and if you punch in a nonexistent channel in your remote, it does NOT knock your television out of commission. I myself had talked to the repairman who said the system was overheating. Very disappointed with them. The staff at the hotel were all nice. It was the owners themselves that upset me.

The location is great. Good continental breakfast.

• Reviewed: September 16, 2018

Good location to town and attractions.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Holes in bedspread. Somebody's socks found under stand. Toilet seat crooked and broken. Not many good choices for breakfast unless you want cold cereal and 2% milk. No yogurt available. No bananas.

Good location to town and attractions.

• Reviewed: September 11, 2018

It is a very nice property at a reasonable price.

This is no fault of the properties, but the water is hard and the water pressure is pretty low. Just took a few extra minutes to complete my daily shower. This was no biggie and I will stay at this property again next year.

A very nice and attentive staff. They provided breakfast each morning, we did not always take advantage of. The breakfast selection is limited, but they do have eggs and biscuits and gravy. In addition they have several types of breads, fresh waffles and some muffins. All in all it is a pretty good breakfast.

• Reviewed: September 10, 2018

Anniversary trip

The Mattresses are very hard. I have hip and back problems and was in pain each night due to the beds being so hard. The Breakfast is all carbs. Nothing on the breakfast I could have due to gastric bypass surgery. Walls very thin could hear people in rooms on each side of us

Checkin was fast and easy. Rooms very clean. Parked right in front of our room. Location was great.

• Reviewed: September 8, 2018

I'm not sure I will be staying there again, customer service means a lot to me
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

the man at the desk needs a course in customer service. he doesn't listen to what the customer is saying before he responds, he is not helpful, just blunt, rude, and not friendly at all. I left something in the room and didn't realize it until I got home (2 1/2 hours away from the hotel) and all he could say was "call back tomorrow, call back tomorrow". well I knew I had left it there, there was no other explanation, so I called back the next day and sure enough it was exactly where I told him it was, even though he said it wasn't there. he needs a course in customer service if he is going to manage a hotel.

location to the flea market

• Reviewed: September 3, 2018

This is a very clean and comfortable hotel for the price!
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Air conditioner noisy but doable for 1 night stay. Walls are thin, could hear tv in next room and people talking which makes you want to keep your talking and tv watching to a low volume as not to disturb the other people. This is really the only complaint.

Bed was comfortable, room very clean. TV didn't work but manager came right in to fix it. She was very nice!

• Reviewed: August 30, 2018

I'll be back!
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The only change I would recommend would be that the bed was too soft - I would have liked more support, the rest of my stay was , as usual, very , very nice.

• Reviewed: August 28, 2018

Over all very pleasant and comfortable stay. Would stay there again.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Breakfast is only available till 9am which is too early for us. It should go till 10am for people who aren't "early birds".

All rooms are ground floor so you can park at your door. Grounds and rooms are well kept.

• Reviewed: August 20, 2018

It was nice and we could park right outside our which made it easy to get to and from the car.

They could have checked the TV to make sure it worked when they got the room ready. The key didn't work and had to be recoded.

The room was clean and nice.

Pleasant

As mentioned already

Quiet We had an issue with the toilet water came up high husband told the front desk and as it was a Saturday night they gave him s plunger and it fixed problem not something we expected to have to deal with but things sometimes go wrong

• Reviewed: August 20, 2018

Beautiful location in a quiet and rural area, with amazing...
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

A bigger breakfast room would be helpful

Beautiful location in a quiet and rural area, with amazing Amish people around. Nice bed, bathroom and widi working very well

• Reviewed: August 16, 2018

would have been good value had the sheets been clean.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

There was blood on my sheets and what looked like parts of a bug. Desk clerk came and changed sheets but was talking on phone from the time I told her about the dirty sheets till she left the room after changing sheets. Very annoying. Were the sheets left from prior occupant?

Basically clean, did not have typical worn out look to room. However problem with sheets, see comment below.

• Reviewed: August 6, 2018

The room was clean had a mini fridge, microwave and coffee...

There was really nothing that I didn't like about the view next time I would request a handicap room though things I'm in a wheelchair but my wheelchair got I'm fine too it's plenty big enough.mom

The room was clean had a mini fridge, microwave and coffee maker it was just as good as any of the higher-priced hotels I've stayed at and some cases even better.

• Reviewed: July 30, 2018

We have stayed here many times. It is always enjoyable.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Not enough seating room for breakfast. We had to go somewhere else.

Every time we stay here it is always pleasurable and nice. Would recommend to anyone.

• Reviewed: July 23, 2018

Very comfortable and staff was nice but was disappointed as it was not what we thought it would bera
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Disappointed in the breakfast. Coffee machine wasn't working both days. The food was not good and only 2 tables to sit at. So when people came in there literally was no room to sit if the 2 tables were taken. Also the key cards kept deactivating

I liked the room. I liked the fact that we were very close to the shops we we're going to go to

• Reviewed: July 23, 2018

overall i would stay then again. value good.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

bed had only one sheet just duvet for top cover...not good.left note for housekeeping and got 2 sheets next day. coffee pot not working in breakfast room. only 2 bath towels . need safety chain on doors.

convenient to shops and theater. quiet. clean room. staff friendly. value good for amt of money.

• Reviewed: July 15, 2018

Nice easy to get to parking not a problem.

The short commodes!

Nice easy to get to parking not a problem. TThe only real problem is the commodes sit so low to the ground and it is very hard to use. They need to get standard size ones and not for little people!

• Reviewed: June 25, 2018

was there with 2 other friends for the qulit show, room was...

was there with 2 other friends for the qulit show, room was nice had 2 beds plus a rollaway,had microwave,refrig, a sitting area outside if you had someone that smoked, breakfast was good, had waffle, biscuit gravy eggs, cereal, muffin, have coffee and tea till 10 pm, have gift shop area plus you can get drinks and snacks. a very nice motel, staff was friendly

• Reviewed: June 24, 2018

The location was great.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

There was a smell in the room which had to do with the refrigerator not working. However, after the fridge started working the stale smell remained.

The location was great. Small room but clean.

• Reviewed: June 18, 2018

Lobby supposed to be open until 10, went to get ice at 9:30...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Lobby supposed to be open until 10, went to get ice at 9:30 and it was locked up. Tried to get ahold of them, no answer. Air conditioner was not working right, tried to get ahold of desk, still no answer. My family was just playing a card game and the phone rings, apparently we were laughing too loud. Not sure how our neighbors could get ahold of someone when we could not. Worst service I have ever received at a hotel/motel.

• Reviewed: June 12, 2018

The price was a good value.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The dining area was very small.

The price was a good value. Room was comfortable. Liked adjoining room for visiting with rest of our party. Breakfast was good. Liked the biscuits and gravy.

• Reviewed: June 8, 2018

Very clean and well maintained.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

1.When we checked in we were given the key card with the room number on it. When we went to that room it was already occupied by someone else who wasn't there at the time. 2.Bed very hard

Very clean and well maintained.

• Reviewed: June 4, 2018

Consider staying somewhere else!
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

After a long while on the road, we arrived to find flies in the room, and two hangers to hang our clothes for a TWO night stay. Staff was rude. We were told there were no other hangers. Later, some miraculously were found. We hung a “Do Not Disturb” sign outside the door, and left for awhile. We found that our right to privacy was VIOLATED!! Someone HAD entered the room!! Their response to this was that they can enter at any time as it’s their right. There was NO reason for them to do this. Beware! We would not recommend anyone to stay at a place that makes you feel unwelcome. We are not party people, and are clean, quiet and responsible. Btw..This is NOT run by the Amish.

The location was great.

• Reviewed: May 31, 2018

Relaxing
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Office doors opened about 20 minutes later than the stated breakfast hours of 7am and when they opened the doors for all of us to come in, nothing was ready yet. Breakfast started at 7:30 for cold items and 7:40 for hot.

Room was clean and anything we needed such as extra pillows, towels etc. was readily available upon request.

• Reviewed: May 31, 2018

staff rude loud will have pictures to add
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

the staff partying till 3 am , parking in our handicap spot, they had no placard. seating for breakfast had only two tables.

good location-clean rooms

• Reviewed: May 27, 2018

Very nice place! Quiet, near all the great shops, and nice and
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

There were no extra outlets to charge my phone. I had to unplug the clock. Also, at breakfast, the garbage was literally overflowing onto the floor. When a guest informed staff, her solution was to drag an already half-full garbage can from the office, and left it in the middle of the already crowded room.

The location is great, the staff is very friendly.

• Reviewed: May 25, 2018

Unhappy...
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The carpet was filthy, partially because of the outdoor entry. My white Sox were filthy. Breakfast was between 7:00 and 9:00 am. The last day of our stay they weren't even open at 7:00 am. The breakfast the days we could eat was nothing special..... waffles, cereal, biscuits and gravy. No fruit except old apples.

The hotel has a good location. The coffee and juice were very good.

• Reviewed: May 24, 2018

My back is killing me because of the hard mattresses.

gravey was waterdowned and still didnt figure out what that paper thin yellow thing was that was suppose to be egg to make an egg sandwich. The room appeared nice and clean the beds were HORRIBLE...LIKE SLEEPING AT A SLAB IN THE MORGUE. we both were up and down all night because of the hard mattresses. Wont recommend this to anyone. Ive stayed in the other hotels next time which I have. There was a sign up in eating area tht you could only have "one" plate or bowl....We found that offensive.

• Reviewed: May 24, 2018

We were very pleased. With the one exception, everything was great. We liked the location. Felt like
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Change the top mattress on that bed.

We didn't eat at motel. Room was very clean. The staff was very accommodating. The room was comfortable except bed by window. One spot on the bed that dug into my hip so I tried to avoid it.

• Reviewed: May 23, 2018

See above.

Paper thin doors..heard people in rooms on both sides, could hardly sleep. Then I was double charged for the room and still trying to resolve.

Room was very nice

• Reviewed: May 20, 2018

Great location and price. Very clean room.

Mattress was too firm.

The cleanliness of our room. Let me also comment, that the lighting in our room was great, no low watt or missing bulbs. Thank you.

• Reviewed: May 20, 2018

Nightmare stay
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

No seating in room except for hard wooden chairs at a table, the toilet was made for a midget down near the floor, the TV station selection was terrible and the bed was like sleeping on concrete.

• Reviewed: May 19, 2018

Great time, great people, love all the shopping and the Amish people are a delight!!!
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Just wish for the evenings when your day is done, just a little more of a television package to pick from. But totally enjoyable stay!! Hoping to come back again next year!!!

Our second time back, very accommodating. Miss Mary took care of our room and an extreme joy to talk with. Clean rooms, close to everything. Everyone very friendly.

• Reviewed: May 13, 2018

One night stand
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Based on other reviews I had read, I expected more out of the property. It was run down. Carpet and furnishings definitely showed their age. A ceiling access panel in the bathroom looked like there were mold spot and a paper towel was stuck in the corner of the opening. Bed sheets were stained.

Why didn't I go somewhere else? I was staying one night and needed a place to sleep. It was relatively close to my destination and cheap. You get what you pay for.

• Reviewed: May 9, 2018

Clean, but we will not stay there again.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The most upsetting part was that breakfast was to be served at 7:00 a.m., but nothing was open, even the office! We called but couldn’t get an answer from anyone. When they opened (closer to 7:30!), there were no explanations or apologies. Several of us were waiting at that point.

• Reviewed: May 7, 2018

It was nicely located and had easy parking.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Breakfast availability stopped at 9:00 am. People on vacation shouldn't have to get up early just to get the free breakfast. Also the décor was very old and ragged. The bedspread was very ugly.

It was nicely located and had easy parking. Liked ground level access and chairs available for sitting outdoors.

• Reviewed: May 7, 2018

We had a great time shopping then coming to the room to rest and relax.

Shower was kinda loud in our room but not unbearable.

This is a nice, quite place to relax after waking around Shipshewana. Having a refrigerator and microwave in the room was great for leftoves and things we bought.

• Reviewed: May 1, 2018

Not what was expected or advertised!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

We found an insect in my wife's bed, not a bed bug just a bug, the shower had a crack in the floor portion, the TV had VERY limited channels. The lined parking spaces were not large enough for our large pickup truck.

The location was great the breakfast provided was not that great, for example the bananas were over ripe on the food bar, there were two kitchen style tables in the breakfast/office, very close. one morning we found they had forgotten to clean and leave coffee. We asked about any possible AAA type discount and were told only "lowest price" and hotel was advertised as Amish but in fact was run by folks of far eastern decent, (not what we expected)

• Reviewed: April 29, 2018

Don't bother staying there.

Staff didn't honor bookings from Booking.com (made months before). Tried to blame online booking company, rates etc. Eventually booking.com arranged for rolling bed which was way to small (was told it would be double size), Friends ended up sleeping on the floor. Breakfast starts at 7...which means they unlock the door at 7 and start doing things so don't really expect anything hot for 30-45 minutes. Didn't even have the TV stations they list (like CNN).Very disappointed.

Not much.

• Reviewed: April 24, 2018

We enjoyed our room very much ,
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

We got to breakfast at 8:30 am. There was no place to sit. By the time we got to the food, the eggs and biscuits were gone. We made waffles which were good.

The room.

• Reviewed: April 23, 2018

Okay. Very clean in my room. I didn’t try the breakfast.

The gentleman that checked us in didn’t seem all that friendly and I like dealing with friendly smiling people. Also the people who stayed with me were in room 109 and told me that their heater didn’t work and was blowing out cold air. When I checked out , I went to the front desk and nobody was there.

Your basic motel. Very clean!

• Reviewed: April 16, 2018

We had a great experience!

The eating area was small and pretty crowded. The rooms were partially updated, which included a nice bathroom area, but a newer style carpet & decor would make it just perfect.

The continental breakfast was very tasty. And the room was clean. I highly recommend if you wish to save money and get away from the chain type hotels. The office staff and cleaning personnel were excellent & friendly.

• Reviewed: April 16, 2018

Had a great trip
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Toilet seemed awful loose. Like it was going to come off in room 122. Other than that everything was good we don’t eat there as the food isn’t that good so we quit eating it. Coffee is great to be able to have

Bed slept good staff working then was excellent cleaning lady in am very friendly and lady checking us in extremely polite.

• Reviewed: April 15, 2018

It was comfortable and convenient.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

We had some occupants in the room beside us that was drunk and disorderly. It was a little scary when they acted like they were trying to get into our room. But, usually this place is very safe and comfortable.

It was very comfortable and convenient.

• Reviewed: April 12, 2018

clean, convenient, okay.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

breakfast wasn't ready when they said. had to call to get door opened to get breakfast. They tried to charge us for our service dog. terrible towels

location. very clean, good pillows

• Reviewed: April 9, 2018

I will stay here again when I come to the area!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

The breakfast offerings left a bit to be desired; mostly packaged, cold foods. There was a variety though, and we did at least have yogurt.

The room was clean and comfortable. The shower was huge and the water pressure was great.

• Reviewed: April 8, 2018

It was nice for why were

The TV reception was minimal very few channels and fuzzy reception on many. The heat either roasted you or it was chilly hard to get a happy medium.

It was nice if you do not want pools, spas etc it was perfect Great place If you are just looking for a place to sleep. Refrigerator in room was a bonus. We brought some of our own food to eat at the hotel.

• Reviewed: April 7, 2018

Good location.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The heat was not on when we arrived so it was cooled(50) in the room. Lamp by the bed didn't give off very much light

Good location. Clean room. Good prices.

• Reviewed: April 2, 2018

simple and clean
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

CNN mysteriously missing from very minimal TV line-up. No msnbc at all. Of course, all the Fox News you can eat. I don't like being told what I can and can't watch based on the owner's ideology.

• Reviewed: March 31, 2018

My friend left her phone in the room after check out.

My friend left her phone in the room after check out.....realized about half hour later and came back hoping for the best..... they were waiting with her phone.... kudos to the staff for their honesty and exceptional service!

• Reviewed: March 12, 2018

Location was great;
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Front desk help was on the phone when we tried to check in; waited 4 minutes without acknowledgement before we could check in. The bed was very hard and the pillows were not comfortable at all.

Location was great; breakfast foods were good.

• Reviewed: March 11, 2018

Probably wouldn’t stay there again if given a choice.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Ice machine broken down (For weeks according to another regular customer), were asked to get up and vacate our seats at breakfast because we were in the way of some of the breakfast choices (Eventhough it was at a bar like table and the stools were stored there for customers to sit at). More than one customer complained when checking out that eventhough they explained at check-in that they intended to pay cash at check-out, their credit cards had already been charged. Older Indian woman (Owner?) was not friendly to customers (On Saturday morning) and was the one that ran us out of our seats at breakfast.

Inexpensive, good location, fast WiFi, breakfast selection was not bad considering the room rate.

We Price Match