Reviews of Days Hotel & Conference Center by Wyndham Methuen MA 2 stars

159 Pelham Street, Methuen, MA 01844, USA

#1 of 1 hotels in Methuen

Plenty of other choices for the $. I paid WAY TOO much for this hotel/motel. Check around.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Pool was closed. That is main reason I picked this. Vending machine has incorrect items in it. Room deodorizer was nasty. Would of rather smelled bleach. Staff was ultra-stuffy and conservative. Waffle maker was damaged. Muffins were stale and cleaning staff was ready to turn my room by 10. /check-out was at 11:00 am.

Location to Canobie Lake

I didnt complain, BUT
    • King Room- Non-Smoking

Two towels were clearly dirty, very musty smell in the whole room. There was broken furniture. All things I would expect at a motel you can rent by the hour.

The location.

We Will not return.

Need major updating

The decor was very dated as was the overall hotel. The bed was very small and the room had a 70s vibe needs updating. We will o elsewhere if ever in that area again.

Not our best experience.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

We weren't aware that the facility was undergoing renovations. I would have reserved an alternate motel if I'd known. Breakfast was fair. Room didn't smell fresh.

Overall i was comfortable, slept well. Iwoukd recommend this hotel. I was staying for a graduation
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

I had doubts about the linnen. The bed was nicely made, yet it appears the linnen was used before.Just a feeling.

Need more variety for breakfast. To include vegan.The dining area is kept clean. The staffs are very professional, helpful, couteous.

I wouldn’t stay there again! Price to high for this three star hotel!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Hotel key would loose its programming! Had to reprogram the card before going upstairs! No wash cloths or soap in bathroom. Hotel was under renovations! Parking lot not very pleasing to look at! Signs posted throughout parking lot stating not responsible for theft or damages! Tv was outdated! Ac very loud!

Not good at all
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

After 4 hour drive asked person at counter to please throw out a Dunkin’ Donuts cup. He said go down hallway then I preordered first floor try to give me third floor the room he gave me smelled like a wet dog room 121 I tried so called heated pool it was very cold. Then took a shower in room and pipes rattled like a helicopter. One night got back around midnight I just wanted to sleep. They had a club with music so loud one morning went to breakfast egg omelette cold

The bed was comfortable.
    • King Room- Non-Smoking

Front desk had to much additude when spoken too or asked for anything .. I was harrassed to check out when i booked it said check in at 3 and check out at 12:30 from 11 i was called and called to check out

The bed was comfortable. Breakfast was ok maybe more of a selection bacon sausage ham but thank you room and stay was ok ..

It was OK but was surprised how dirty it was at 6 in a Saturday night
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I realize that it was being remodel!ed, wbi h I did not know until I got there but there was plaster Chios every where a d dust.! We got there around 6 and was surprised it was so dirty! When we got back from eating it was cleaned up tho!

The associates were friendly and concerning! They answered any questions a d at the pool there were no towels but brought some clean fresh warm ones within ten minutes!

It was ok were just sleep there but I believe they need to advice the guest about the construction
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

They were doing construction everywhere there were no sightings indicating caution or the staff was apologizing for the inconvenience also we didn’t get room service one day they didn’t refill our toilette the staff was not friendly at all

The price the location the pool area

Spacious room,quiet, microwave, fridge, coffee maker.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

People on breakfast area in robes and sleepware? Looks like they live there. Uncomfortable for a business traveler. Construction in lobby with unsafe looking staging. Not impressed as a contractor safety professional.

Spacious room,quiet, microwave, fridge, coffee maker.

I loved the bed and how comfortable it was.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

I loved the bed and how comfortable it was. Also the pool was my second favorite. I had a very relaxing stay and the staff was very helpful and friendly towards us.

It was nice the room was nice the tv was a dark, but that’s fine the flooring level 4 was not done
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The check out time was too early the check out time should be for 3pm.

The bed was nice, I’m sure the breakfast was too, I slept through all of it so I’m not too sure.

The staff was very rude and kept getting different...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The staff was very rude and kept getting different information depending on which staff member you asked. The breakfast was not very well stocked or refilled. (and my family and I were down there by 7 am each morning) There was an event one night and parking was awful. The room was not cleaned very well as there was dirt and other items (change and papers) left on the carpet.

Very dissapointed. In our room bedspread was dirty, behind the curtain was dirty. TV not working pro
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Breakfast room was dirty,....sticky floors, oatmeal cold...out of many breakfast items...and it was unattended. No one working there. Tables dirty.

Bed was comfortable.

Location was perfect for us.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Location was perfect for us. The weather was snowy but being located right off the highway it is very convenient. The stay comes with breakfast. The room have plenty of space and came with microwave and refrig.

Didn’t really care for it.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Pool was cold, no towels in pool area, exercise room small and sucked, continental breakfast I have had better, door keys don’t work well, room not what was advertised.

I would not stay at this place again.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Had to request new room as first room they put us in was not clean (toilet not flushed, floor not vaccuumed. 2nd room was only slightly better.

Location was good.

It was ok
    • King Room- Non-Smoking

Had to be moved in the middle of the night. In other room the tub was in poor conditions and the toilet was very loud. The next morning could not get in my room

Mario at the front desk was very friendly and curtious

Basic no frills hotel.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The magnetic strip stopped working very quickly. I was told by the front desk to get it "recharged" each time I was at the front desk. Also the King Suite was a large room but the layout was not accommodating and the TV was very small.

I was upgraded to a King Suite at no extra charge.

Meh. Would not stay again.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The facility is in poor condition. The walls are paper thin so there is a lot of noise from other guests. My room was in particularly poor condition, the wall paper was peeling, there were many holes in the walls, and dust was clinging to the ceiling, and shades. My room also reeked of cigarette smoke, which I think was pulled in outside from the air condition/heater directly into the room.

The hotel is in a good location off of the highway. The staff was friendly and very helpful.

I liked it !
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Apple juice taste like water. Milk looked like its been there for hours which was really kind off nasty. ! Over all everything else was good.

The beds . they were so comfy .I didnt want to wake up, or move.

Did the Job motel could definately make things Much better .
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Breakfast was Horrible , Room was awful the Pictures removed from wall carpets were disgusting room was cold upon entering . Very Loud area .

Bed was Ok . Shower was good .

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The door would not close, no heat, the toilet also didn't work, and than to top it off there was construction in the next room over at 7:30 in the morning

Location Price

Hotel is clean, location was great, rooms were spacious however staff were very unfriendly
    • Double Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Staff

The staff are harsh They call me at 11:00 am to ask me to check out They have very poor breakfast and no staff available to ask questions about the type of the food

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

They charged me a charge on the card without my authorization, supposedly because there were not 4 people but 5 and my reservation was always for 5 people, my husband, my 3 children and I showed it to them and they did not want to revert the charge anyway

Some issues but the attentiveness of the staff made up for it
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The breakfast area was crowded with unsupervised children in their PJ's. The few adults in the room were loud and obnoxious.

Breakfast was good and hot. Staff was friendly.

Problems with the gwat one room to hot the other to call.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Problems with the gwat one room to hot the other to call. Phone in the first room was not working. Have to get a new room key more than 5 times. Pool was to cold.

Room smell bad Not clean at all There were bugs moving all over the room wall and sealing
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

My stay was great. The staff was excellent, the price was perfect, and the amenities were just right
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The pool and gym hours could be extended. They open at 9am and close at 10pm and I either start work before that time or get out of work later.

The staff was great and accommodated my needs without me asking. The room was comfortable and spacious and the indoor pool was definitely a plus.

My daughters loved the pool.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The breakfast wasn't to our liking but Dunkin Donuts was walking distance away.

My daughters loved the pool. Also tv was very good as well as the selection of programs to watch.

In my room 312.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

In my room 312..I had a broken chair I sat and fell I reported to the front desk the guy at the front desk.didn't asked if I was ok...he said I'll be right back with another chair I waited he never showed up.the next morning I went back to the front desk and I asked if the broken chair was made a note last night he looked and no report was made he didn't asked if I was ok..he says we will bring you another chair that was about 9am..I came back at 7pm..the same chair was there..I laid to sleep there was a wedding down stairs the music was loud that I couldn't sleep..so I grabbed my bags and left..

Good location for a cheap stay - but you only get what you pay for.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The hallways were so loud, could hear everything in the surrounding rooms, which didn't make my room feel like it had privacy.

Cheap and a good location

Very relaxing and cozy
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

No heated pool was also cold in that room and no hot tub??

It was amazing comfy every worker was super friendly breakfast was not that good tho. But other then that it was fantastic

One of the main reason I chose this place was for the gym...
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

One of the main reason I chose this place was for the gym and after I checked in they told me that will be open at 9am the day after,,, usually other similar motels the gym is open 24/7

Will not be returning
    • King Room- Non-Smoking

There was a party in the hotel that had music so loud it shook our bed 2 floors away. No one answered the phone at the front desk when I called so I had to get out of bed to go down and they did nothing.

It was a convenient location

Needs more updating.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Poor or no English by staff. Breakfast room crowded and too warm. Could not block parking lot lighting from room. Small bed. No instructions to connect to Internet.

Close to family location.

Horrible stay
    • King Room- Non-Smoking

This hotel was horrible! The staff barely spoke English. I called twice to confirm I’d be arriving after midnight but when I arrived they had no message. The room was disgusting & the tv was broken. I was expecting to find roaches or bed bugs. “Continental breakfast” included apples & bananas, cereal & horrible coffee. I will never stay at a Days Inn again.

All in all
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The breakfast wasn't good enough for me fact that am British I enjoy my British breakfast I think you should have a variety of food in regards to breakfast

My room was excellent it was big enough and very clean. The wifi was excellent the gym was just enough for me and the pool only wished it was an out door that one

Disappointing.
    • King Room- Non-Smoking

The place is dingy, the facilities look like they haven't been upgraded in many years. The "free" breakfast was the worst I've ever had. I wouldn't give this place even two stars.

Very little.

Good
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Check out. One person was knocking my door, this is unprofessional, the hotel staff can call to your phone and let you know about the check out. And nobody told me about the breakfast and it was included.

Comfortable room.

Horrible
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

There was too too much noise from the parties that were downstairs on the first floor on both nights of our stay. We could hear the music up in the 3rd floor we heard the music up until midnight. We had just gotten married and had a long day.

Not a bad place to stay
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Seamed they let none customers use the pool and the breakfast could be better and restocking of food toke a long time ran out of coffee at 7 not happy

The room was nice and clean

I would not stay here again.
    • King Room- Non-Smoking

We waited at an unstaffed desk for 10 minutes to check in. The bathroom had mold and human hair on the tub. The chair in the room smelled like urine. The pool and fitness center were deadbolted when we got there.

The price was right.

NEVER AGAIN!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Staff was rude, room was dirty, the bathroom was gross and as for linens..."fresh towels" had pubic hairs in them! The property wasn't secure, and staff didn't seem to care when it was brought to their attention! They didnt have enough continental breakfast for hotel guests.

Room size

Breakfast is very important!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Food and coffee levels could have been better monitored. We almost left on empty!

Food was not available when we got to the breakfast room. No coffee at 8:00 am, no eggs, waited 10 to 15 mins and they arrived. Oatmeal was good. Grabbed a yogurt and an apple to go which was great as I am diabetic.

Breakfast is served until 9.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Our room keys were not activated so we had to go back to the front desk after hauling all of our bags upstairs. They said breakfast was until 10, however they stop cooking at 930, so there was no sausage and only a teaspoon of potatoes for five people. When we asked about it the lady was not friendly and did not seem to care about customer satisfaction.

Place to sleep when you are tired.

Pleasant, Clean, central location

All good

Requested quiet room... it was perfect!... thiis not a $$$$ facility, but for a layover stay for 2 nights... it far exceeded our expectations... recommend as inexpensive alternative to overpriced short term stay! Thank you to all the staff!

Everything!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Everything! The dirtiest place i have ever stayed. Fire alarm kepr going off. The hotel smelled. Never again. Im so upset. I called 4 surrounding hotels and all of them were full so i had t stay at that nasty place.

Dirty and overpriced.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Dirty room and common areas. Poorly laid out hotel with only one tiny elevator that was always in use. Room was lacking towels and toilet paper. Surfaces in room were not clean and sticky to the touch. Breakfast was mediocre at best. Very overpriced and not worth the money. We would not recommend this hotel to anyone.

The location was the only positive thing.

Great place to stay.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The staff was friendly and the pool area was nice and serene. The room was comfortable and clean. The location was in a great area, plenty to do in the area. Would stay here again.

Methuen visit
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The staff was mostly nice with exception a very grumpy lady at reception. I was there for 4 nights and every time I saw her she seemed miserable. There were ants in my room and the toilet didn't flush properly. No towels available at anytime I went to the pool.

The bed was super comfy and the shower was great! The cleaning staff were super nice!

Find another place.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Bathroom was dirty with three separate splashes of idk what, the counter has pieces missing and a hole in the wall was filled with a tennis ball size of some foam type stuff sticking out. The breakfast room was always dirty and even when staff were in the room they didn't clean the table between guests. Most of the time food was empty and the hot food tray had no lid to help keep it warm. Lastly I also called for more Toulet paper and was asked to come it myself because she was the only staff memeber on site.

Just what I needed a basic room while visiting family.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Could not get the local channels on the TV. They switched it out but had the same problem. They did offer to change my room.

Expected the basics and was not disappointed.

The continental breakfast was seriously lacking in...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The continental breakfast was seriously lacking in comparisons to others I've had. There was a GIANT spider in our hotel room bathroom which was horrifying. The room was old and falling apart. There were stains on almost all of the towels, and after one person showered I attempted to give my toddler son a bath and the water was freezing cold and turned yellow. I had to take my son out of the tub immediately and when I reported it to the staff they said "let us tell maintenance" and I never heard anything back. The pool wasn't clean and it was overrun with people far beyond the swimmer limit because no one was monitoring it so I had to take my kids and go back to the room.

When we got to the hotel and went to our room the...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The fitness center consisted of 3 exercise machines and ball weights in a small room. The wallpapers was coming off. It was poorly maintained The blinds were dirty, and the wallpaper in the bathroom was torn. The carpet needs to be shampooed. The hotel looks like it needs to be renovated. The key to our room had to be reactivated several times.

When we got to the hotel and went to our room the maintenance man was there fixing something in the room, the staff right a way gave us a different room. The breakfast was good but they should have some more variety from day to day not the same food each day.

Awful Experience
    • King Room- Non-Smoking

Jessica at the front counter was extremely rude when she checked us in. She didn't make eye contact for at least three minutes, was texting on her phone, yelled at another guest when they tried to request help with their door, was completely sullen and appeared as if we were irritating or disrupting her just by being there (all before she actually looked us in the face). The hotel is run down and room stunk so bad we had to open the windows to try and air it out. The refrigerator was broken and leaking all over the floor. The entire hotel was very shabby (which wouldn't have bothered me so much if staff was polite, our room didn't smell, and the refrigerator worked). Definitely not worth $137 dollars we paid. We feel totally ripped off. I would recommend others steer clear of this place.

The bed was comfortable. That was the ONLY thing that was positive.

We were not happy campers!
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The breakfast was totally not organised. There was a long line for making waffles! The fridge was empty! No yoghurt ! Not much fruits- just few over ripe bananas. The cereal dispensers (except sugary Fruit Loops) were all empty! The tables not cleared! While we were about to come out of the room a lady was trying to restock the fridge. It was a mess!

Not much.

Location is right off freeway.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Didn't get early check-in notification (was supposed to get it within 48 hours of my request) and when I called, was told no. When I checked in, the desk person seemed to be overwhelmed. Was not given any info on check-out, local places to eat, or even info about breakfast! Sunday morning breakfast was yuck - room was messy, food seemed very picked over and I didn't see staff around to ask any questions. The rest of the days it was okay. Non-smoking room had cigarette burns in the comforter and the curtains.

Location is right off freeway. Fridge, microwave and coffeepot in room.

Days inn June 2017 review
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Woke up to a huge cockroach in the room. And we told the staff right after and they didn't even care. It says its a non smoking hotel but smells like cigarettes all the time. And on my way to the elevator I was walking with my son and the staff were cleaning the room one of the staff spit a lungy on the floor so close to my foot it was disgusting.

Like that it was local.

• Reviewed: 16 June 2017

Not worth what I paid that weekend.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

My TV did not work, and my room was never cleaned or replenished between days stayed at the site.

The staff was very accommodating and tried there best to help with the TV situation and anything I needed when my room was not refreshed with towels or bathroom supplies.

Adequate breakfast, very nice room (business suite).
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Cleanliness in elevator, a little more oomph in the breakfast.

Adequate breakfast, very nice room (business suite). Elevator floor was sticky from someone spilling takeout and wasn't cleaned for the 20 hours we were there. Quiet on our floor. Linens were fine.

Not perfect, but comfortable..
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

As soon as we walked in the room it smelled like cigarette buds in a non smoking room. Walls weren't too clean but aside from that it wasn't too bad.

Days was a good location in terms of places to eat within walking distance. If driving there are plenty and also about 10 minutes away is Isa amusement park nearby. Staff was helpful.. They actually had a breakfast in the morning instead of just cupcakes and fruit.

• Reviewed: 25 May 2017

Methuen Days Inn & Conference Center
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Coffee was weak in the breakfast room.

My son, and no he's not under 18, he's 21 years old, is 6'0 tall and the beds were double size. He complained that his bed was too small for him. It was fine for me as I'm only 5'7 tall. The breakfast was okay, but the coffee was very weak, pretty bad. Check in and check out were fine.

So disappointed!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Staff was not friendly! It could have been cleaner. There were no towels in the pool area even after several customers complained. The beds were uncomfortable. There were no ice buckets. No book in the room to tell you about the hotel or where you could go eat. When I asked the front desk they acted like I should know. They was a party going on in one of the function rooms and the bass was so loud we have to ask them to turn it down. I would never recommend this hotel to anyone.

Breakfast was decent, but employees from the hotel took up most of the seating

• Reviewed: 14 May 2017

For the price it's nots worth it I could've found a nicer one cheaper
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Sheets still smelled like someone used them , staff took very long to get checked in pool was closed and gym is basically one machine and a tv

Pool and gym were pk

It was a good stay.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

When I arrived and did the check in the room they first gave me was not in good condition it looked like and old motel and it smelled like someone just finished smoking.

The second room I requested was bigger and cleaned , Front desk helped a lot.

• Reviewed: 27 April 2017

Some things can change
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The pool never had towel and that was an issue as We couldn't leave the pool wet due to the fitness room being on the way out. The breakfast room was a bit dirty (tables) I just think is the guest not caring and leaving their trash behind. Some time it smell as if someone was smoking Marijuana (not a good smell) House keeping always forgot to go by my room everyday at 6 I had to call and ask if they were comming (I am not sure if they only come once a week) Also Not to ofend anyone but some people would show up to the breakfast room a hot mess. Some had a none pleasant smell which totally ruined the appetite. I know we can't tell people what to wear or when they need to shower but I am very big on personal apperance and hygiene. Its always a good thing to look presentable but to each its own. I just decided not to go back and purchase my breakfast at McDonalds. The laundry room was out of service for almost 2 weeks which was an inconvenience.

It was quiet in the 6th floor most of the time which provided a great rest. Some staff were very friendly except a couple that seem like they hated their job. Jessica and the young man that did the overnight shift were always welcoming and very friendly. The portugese lady in the breakfast room the 2 times I went in she was very nice and always had a smile for the guest. Over all is in a good location and the price is not bad compare to other hotels in the area.

• Reviewed: 14 April 2017

not good
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

They told us there would be a hott tub which was the ONLY reason we got the hotel, we get there theres no hott tub we try to get our money back because we are full time working young adults and had one night to spend and they refused. Awful customer service.

Yes, Virginia, this IS the Days Inn, despite the fact there is no signage on the building.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

There was no signage on the outside of the building to let you know this was the Days Conference Inn. There was some drama at the front desk before we could register and get into our room, but we were patient and were upgraded from a queen size bed to a king size without even asking for anything. The air conditioner in the room was VERY noisy, but it still didn't drown out the party that was going on somewhere on our floor that went into the wee hours of the night, complete with what can only be described as an X-rated performance in the room next door. Needless to say, we got very little sleep, which is a shame because I needed to be in the area to look after my Dad who was transferred to a hospital in the area. I really wanted to like this place, as I will need to be in the area again next weekend.

The room was scrupulously clean, had a nice fresh scent, with what appeared to be recent carpeting, bedding and curtains. This property was located ~5 miles from the hospital my Dad was in, which was the reason for this trip and the price was great.

• Reviewed: 2 April 2017

Not a pleasant experience
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Guest service or lack there of, cleanliness, fact that the price jumped up 30 bucks the second night when I realized I needed to rent an additional room. Parking lot, warning signs around the property telling guests not to steal. I understand in this area they may have a problem with theft but the people who do steal aren't going to read thier signs and honest guests may find it offensive. I did not like this property next time I'll definitely spend a little more on a more upscale hotel for piece of mind.

The pool.

• Reviewed: 1 April 2017

Never staying here again!
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Dirty, vending machine broken, took my money, can't take breakfast to room, dirty towels, room was dusty, hotel it's very outdated, staff in the front was rude

Hispanic guy in the front was helpful

• Reviewed: 14 March 2017

Horrible!!
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Loud. Dirty. Poor location. Asked staff for toilet paper ato 10:00am and was told they would bring it to me in the afternoon. Worst experience.

Not much to like. Next to major highway. Could hear trucks all night.

• Reviewed: 13 February 2017

Danger do not use this motel. You could be robbed or worse.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Danger! My wife and I had to pack up and move out. The front desk gave a duplicate key to an intoxicated ruffian. He burst into our room. I was in fear for my life. After we were invaded, we packed and pulled out in less than five min. The front desk REFUSED to give us a refund. This was intentional on their part. We were going to be robbed.

• Reviewed: 11 February 2017

Not satisfied, would like discount
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

No vending machines were working in entire hotel. The pool was suppose to be open by 1-31-17, it was still under construction. Only ice machine is on first floor. Staff in kitchen were rude. Too expensive for one night.