Reviews of Wyndham Garden at Niagara Falls 3 stars

443 Main Street, Niagara Falls, NY 14301, USA

#23 of 54 hotels in Niagara Falls

The staff was very courteous and helpful. The location is at a 5 mins walk from the falls and the restaurant at the hotel is awesome. They have a huge line-up of beer and the food was amazing. Being a vegetarian I don't usually find many options and especially that taste good but this place is really nice. Highly recommend and would love to be there again.

No waters in room. All night heard car alarm (old windows). Restaurant grab and go food was expired, and they had no desserts. Way over priced! And may car was parked below in the garage and something dripped all over the it that is not easily coming off! It rained the entire 6 hour ride home and it still didn’t come off! I had to really scrub it to get it off!

Bed was good! Location was good!

• Superior Queen Room with City View - Non-Smoking

Restaurant was closed for remodeling. Not much of selection for continental breakfast.

Location right by Maid of Mist and Canadian border. Good price for money. Great little grill and ice cream place near-by.

The sorrounding area (Niagara Falls downtown overall) is somehow not clean at all and looks like a ghost town in some points.

The cleanliness of the room & the decoration was very good.

The personnel not too friendly (at least in our case as latin).

Excellent location, walking steps from Niagara Falls State Park. The rooms are very clean with very comfy beds. The restaurant & breakfast very good and well presented.

While it was walking distance to the park- the pictures suggest it is really really close.... it isn’t. Minimal parking, the staff was rude- I was 30 minutes early and the woman at the check-in desk let me know in no uncertain terms that being early was an issue. Only two elevators in the hotel that are small and work when they feel like it. The indoor pool was freezing- watched my niece and several other kids attempt to have fun in the water, only to get out after 5 minutes. Not worth the money I put out- should have crossed the bridge and stayed in Canada. I should have taken photos :(

• Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Paper thin walls, coffee maker broken and had to remind them our breakfast was included. Place was decent for a night. Surrounding area run down.

Close to the Falls.

• Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Housekeeping did a poor job at cleaning oyr room . They did not vacuum and clean the bathroom or restock towels. There was no continental breakfast.

• Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Fire alarm going off twice during stay due to faulty issue with new kitchen remodel. Worn look of property and poor landscaping . Dirty trash can at door with nasty stuff falling on ground. Ice cold pool water. Breakfast buffet very overpriced for limited choice.

Location, staff

Room is dated and kinda dirty. Bathroom door stuck really bad. We had falls side 7th floor. Could see no water at all. After check in decided to get dinner and a drink at the restaurant. $16 burger was not good at all. During dinner, fire alarm goes off for 15 minutes until fire department gives the all clear. New kitchen staff. We laugh it off. 7:15 in the morning while sleeping in, fire alarm goes off again. We are on 7th floor. Not as fun. Front staff could care less. No complementary coffee in lobby. Tell us there is a Starbucks down the road. Having had a bad meal already, we did not opt for the $18 breakfast buffet. For almost $300 a night. You should expect better. Spend a couple extra bucks and stay somewhere else. Would not recommend.

• Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The hotel staff was mediocre at best. No one was really friendly. The iron in our room had burn marks all over it, and was filthy. When I notified the 2 managers they only asked had I told anyone about it when I got there, I told the lady manager, "yes I am telling you", she didn't offer another iron, nor an apology and d I still had to ask for a new one. The tub on arrival had black foot prints in it on check in! I was less than pleased that they did not want to give me at the very least 10 percent off or something to make up for those things. They also charge you for parking, it is in the price, so make sure and check your bill. The hotel was in the process of upgrading their kitchen area, which was supposed to be done by our arrival, but was not. The breakfast was in the basement and consisted of lunch meat sitting out, not on any ice or covered up, muffins, bagels and cereal. I guess the staff was just working with what they had, but I felt that luncheon meat was food poisoning waiting to happen.

The hotel was very close to Niagara falls, walking distance with souvenir shops nearby. The parking was convenient, on the property, and the lobby was inviting.

• Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Slowest lifts in the world - and bar/lounge was being refurbished so no meal/bar arrangements in the evening - very disappointing -

Air con was silent - good location - breakfast was a good selection

• Superior Queen Room with City View - Non-Smoking

I’m not to sure where to start. We drove 14 hours to get to Niagara Falls, the hotel check in time is 4:00 pm. We arrived just shortly before that trying check in. Both rooms were available which was perfect! We were all ready for a nap (4 people). We gathered our things and headed up to the rooms, when we arrived we opened the doors and I was taken back. Both rooms were the complete different different rooms from which we reserved, we reserved 2 superior queen room which has just one queen bed, but ended up getting two double queen standard rooms, one of which was completely filthy, not even cleaned yet with blankets thrown everywhere, pillows cluttered and wet towels in the bathroom. I was pretty frustrated at this point considering we drove 14 hours at night to see the beautiful falls. I proceeded downstairs pretty angry about this, they were “only able” to give us the rooms we asked for, not only that but the couple we came with had to wait an additional 30-40 minuets to get into their room as it wasn’t ready yet. Unfortunately I won’t be coming back to this hotel again. They have construction going on in the lobby so it’s very distracting, no hot tub in the pool which we were disappointed about, the “continental breakfast” is complete garbage. It’s more of a business meeting than it is breakfast, if you want breakfast I suggest going elsewhere or a restaurant. The only thing the breakfast consisted of was mini muffins, two different pastries, rather warm milk, orange juice, and apple juice. The main course of the meal is literally sliced toast with your option of butter, jelly, or peanut butter! Unfortunately I don’t have any pictures to go along with what I am saying but my word is true.

The beds were comfortable along with the renovations looking nice. The pool would be more fun if you had kids since it’s only 4 feet deep at the deepest end.

• Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The location was fantastic. The staff was very friendly and the rooms were clean. It is still in the process of renovation do give it a little time. Overall is a great value near the falls. We were able to walk everywhere and the trolley stop is about a 5 minute walk. Only downside was the pool was cold and not super clean.

The $50.00 hold fee for damages if incurred. We were assigned a room that had damages to the bathroom door and frame below the lock. The doors were old and had been painted white. We asked for another room after we took pictures of the damage that was there when we arrived. Bathroom too small. Ceiling too low. Old popcorn ceilings. Windows not what we expected. Too much remodeling going on. Construction supplies in parking area. Breakfast was not appetizing. Trays of cold cuts. Wouldn't stay there again for the money.

Close to the Falls. The newly decorated rooms were nice in some areas. The Rain Forest restaurant at the Sheraton was a great experience. You just had to leave your location to go to the restaurant.

Very rude front desk staff, absolutely disgusting behavior when it comes to dealing with billing and lots of mistakes on dealing with bill amounts. Horrible.

Nothing could have better! It met our expectations!

Loved everything!! We walked everywhere & loved the convince of Canada & the US & the Casino!!!

• King Room - Disability Access

The bathroom had no were to put toothpaste, deodorant, hair spray, medicine etc. Towel racks were on the other side of the room from shower and sink.

The smell of the soap.

• Superior Queen Room with City View - Non-Smoking

The air conditioner caused a large portion of the carpet to be wet.

The location is great. Within walking distance to restaurants, shops, Niagara State Park and more.

• Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

No vent in bathroom step up up the bathroom cracked tiles in shower . Beds were not comfortable. A.c. was so loud..could not sleep..like someone mowing their lawn..No movie rental..No restaurant..no warm food for breakfast.elevator was tiny and felt unsafe. No amenities. Would not come back..

• Superior Queen Room with City View - Non-Smoking

Great location for the Falls. Friendly and helpful staff. Great parking. Facilities were nice but under renovation. Should be very nice when complete. Great value for price. Would stay again,

• Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

It could benefit from some updating.

Great location on the US side of the Falls. Only a few minutes walk to the Rainbow bridge (crossing over to the Canadian side) and the Maid of the Mist boat. The staff were really lovely and helpful.

• Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

It looked a bit tatty outside and appeared to be in a rather run down area.

Clean and tidy inside. Friendly and helpful staff and room was modern and clean.

Urine smell in and around the bathroom. Shower/tub was so filthy with urine smell. There were flies in the room. Couldn’t wait to get back home. Since it was just one night, we just sprayed perfume and checked first thing in the morning.

The continental breakfast was not wonderful. The presentation of the food could have been more appealing and fresher. I would also suggest table clothes on the tables and maybe fresh flowers. This is meant to be helpful and I hope it is.

The room was very clean and the staff wonderful.

The Hotel is under construction, which is fine. When we got to our room we noticed that we didn't have bath towels. Four wash clothes and two hand towels. We call the front desk and got four bath towels. My partner got stuck in the bathroom! The door stuck. It took sometime to get it opened. Again we called the front desk to get it fixed but they couldn't fix it. From that point we didn't close the door completely shut fearing getting stuck again.

We liked the location and the view.

• Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Area where breakfast was.

Location. We walked to the Falls (reason for visit) also close to other hotels, like Sheraton with a Starbucks and the Senaca Casino, (staff told us about these) Great staff, nice accommodations. I traveled with adult son.

There were bedbugs in the room which I discovered after my second night, when I was woken up being bitten by one of them. I immediately squished the bug, inspected all of my belongings and brought my luggage out to my car and checked out early, unfortunately cutting my trip short. The concierge refunded my money and said he’d alert the manager, and he didn’t seem the least bit shocked about it, which makes me suspect it’s happened before. I have bites all over my lower arm and didn’t get to stay at Niagara Falls as much as I’d hoped so I’m quite disappointed and disgusted.

Location was good

Breakfast was included, but on the second day there was no any ham or cheese available and all toasters were out of order.

All people very helpful. Location

Location is great, can’t get any closer to falls, walk in distance. Service is great, Super friendly stuff. Rooms need updates, ours seemed to have mold by the window... to

• Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

No restaurant. No bar. No pool. The breakfast food and environment was not enjoyable.

How close it was to the Falls. We walked everywhere. No paying to park.

• Deluxe King Suite

Was amazed by the features on the diamond floor. I am 64 years old and have never been so excited about the king suite on the diamond floor. Loved having the ceiling change colours. Was like a kid in a candy store.

The room had a “musty” smell, as soon as you walked in. The refrigerator, was in a small closet like area, which had no circulation, so the inside of the refrigerator was frozen over.

The location and access to the Falls was great, right at the bridge into Canada.

Cold continental breakfast, didn't open til 7:30. Poor choices. Pool was not working. Part of my choice for them was they had a pool.

Staff was very nice and happy!

The American side of the falls in general is not as developed as the Canadian side, but the hotel and facilities were fantastic!

The staff was very nice, especially the manager Ken, he was fantastic and ensured we had everything we needed to enjoy our stay! The location was great, close to the falls park on the American side, and what there is to see in town on the American side. I would really recommend staying here to anyone!

• Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Not worth the value. There are other better 3 and 4 star hotels around that place for that value. Parking was full and we were asked to park in a neighboring lot a block away.

Location was close to the falls.

Pool was not working. We were not told at time of booking. Breakfast did not look like the pictures. Toast and hard boiled eggs is not a decent breakfast. Niagra falls NY is a disgusting town. we are from Ny and were very disappointed.

• Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Be aware~ As of 5/18, The pool is closed for construction. We were hoping for a hot breakfast instead of continental. They served cereal, toast, pastries, yogurt, hard boiled eggs, juice and coffee. I guess there were biscuits and sausage gravy~ but it was gone by 9 and they did not replenish. FYI~ Bottled water is $2.50. We did walk to the casino at night. I would not feel ok walking alone~ The town needs a little TLC and definitely needs more places to eat. The hotel is supposed to open a restaurant soon. We found coupons for Hard Rock and Rainforest Café~ Rainforest is quite expensive. There are no American fast food restaurants nearby ~but tons of Indian cuisine and food trucks. When we booked, it stated $30 in casino credits were included~~ you have to ask for your casino credits~ they will not just give them to you at check in. My credit card was charged $2641.95 for a one night's stay instead of$191. I noticed it after I got home and checked my online statement... I called the hotel and was assured it would be corrected. Hopefully my card gets refunded soon so I don't have to call back~ I hope they are more careful with that in the future. Thank goodness I didn't use my debit card.

Shower pressure was great. Staff was so nice. They gave us 3 free toothbrushes~ yes, 3 of us forgot them! We were given more towels when we asked. Inside remodel looked nice. (Outside not as much yet .) Room was clean and remodeled. Parking is included in the rate. It's not super far to falls, (maybe 4 blocks) but we had little kids so it was easier to drive down to Parking Lot 1 ($10) just in case they got too tired. You can keep that ticket all day and use it to park at goat island.

Very disappointed with the SNEAKY pricing methods. FOUR different add-ins over above the quoted price online! Shameful. Will NEVER book with this site again. Stop emailing me.

• Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Breakfast is poor - few slices of bread and 2 cereal options. It is a help yourself buffet laud out on lower level which is quite depressing as no windows. Location on usa side - Canadian side us much better

Clean, spacious room , lobby newly renovated

• Deluxe Queen Suite

Didn't have the pool because of renovations, but didn't say that on website. Didn't have actually breakfast.

Great location very convenient. Awesome view of Canada and falls.

• Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Skyline View - Non-Smoking

Breakfast in basement with garageview, at the moment it’s a construction site and it’s loud (helicopter starting all day right across street...

Walking distance to the falls

Can’t complain..

The breakfast was great. Many options to choose from and the orange juice taste fresh. The bed was very comfortable and great pillows!! Room was awesome!

• Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

My room for some reason was neglected .. I was there by myself I pick up my staff and consider myself clean. So really there wasn’t much to do .. may be there was not enough staff. May 2 and 3 I wasn’t able to sleep due to the continuous motor running from the tourist busses parked right in front of my room #618. My first night was cold and the heater kept on making a drumming noise. Thank God for the rest of the week mild temperatures . I didn’t need the heat. The bed Mattress old and bumpy on one side but I was tired and able to sleep 😴 also it was temporary and enjoyed my visit to Niagara Falls.to me that was very important.

The location was great! Most of the staff smile some didn’t I guess that’s how it is . I like the staff the majority very helpful. I think housekeeping is short of staff or the supervisor is attempting to save energy and supplies.

Restaurant/Bar CLOSED... Pool CLOSED...

Pro: Great location Cons: Continental breakfast included until 10:30am but if you aren't an early riser, you might miss out. By10am, hot water was empty (tea drinker); single serve brewers in the room were a disappointment; Coffee was good (per my roommate's opinion) but there again, don't go down after 10am thinking you will get a cup. A full HOTEL but limited coffee/hot water during the breakfast included expectations ... not GOOD :( Booking.com showed Restaurant/Bar on site... NOPE... Under construction... ; Indoor pool under maintenance...although u could see it clearly was filled and our entire stay we never saw anyone "maintaining" or in the area... Option to use a neighboring hotels pool... blocks away... not what I want to do on vacation Greatly disappointed that after amazing days of enjoying everything Nature provides, you would need to go to FIND a relaxing dining spot, pay for parking... unless u go a place in a strip mall.. I understand now that they recently changed from a Days Inn to a Wyndham Garden facility...but what is advertised when you are looking for a room and what you actually get when you get there are so different.... I was disappointed

• Superior Queen Room with City View - Non-Smoking

The breakfast variety (a bit to poor with not that many options) which you can have in plastic dishes!!! What happened with the ceramic!!!

The staff was friendly...except the cleaning lady (she almost kicked as out from the elevator because she was worried she’ll not fit all her cleaning stuff inside). The location is very good, very close to the falls.

Only bad thing was that we weren't able to visit the new bar/restaurant since it is still under construction.

Love the location it was maybe a 10 minute walk to the falls!

• Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Croissants? the continental breakfast was pathetic. The room was not designed for serving breakfast. They had a couple of tables set up with the food on it. Some ppl were standing while eating as there wasn't room at the tables. The rooms are not very sound proof. We could hear ppl yelling and slamming doors at all hours of the night. My daughter was awoken by ppl having sex on one side of us. On the other side, someone was being sick. We had also brought our bathing suits as it was suppose to have a indoor swimming pool. Once we got there we found out the pool was closed for renovations. The only thing it had going for it was the location, close to the falls. Otherwise, I would not suggest staying here. We will not be staying there again, as the price was no big bargain. It was a rip off in my books. Very disappointed.

The location was the only thing good about this place.

• King Suite

I didn't like that during purchasing the room, it offered a free breakfast. Making it seem like a special offer. Then checking in, I found out that it's only a complimentary continental breakfast because your restaurant was closed. Come morning, your free complimentary breakfast I was looking forward to was barely a continental breakfast. I don't know if NY does it different, but CT offers a full breakfast as just their basic continental. (i.e. waffles, eggs, sausage, ect.) Very disappointed to feel like I was getting a special offer, just to be offered a danish and toast. My room was dirty. It's just surface clean up. Looking closely, behind the blinds is mold from water damage. The wall paper is coming up in the bathroom and there's quick patch work to cover damage. The jacuzzi tub was stick on tile looking, that's peeling at the seams. No mirror, besides the small bathroom one.

The facility does not have an appealing exterior. When we pulled up to the hotel the outside appeared to be worn and disheveled, the hotel needed to be painted on the outside at the entry way. The curtains in the window appeared to old and worn. The total stay for one night was 159.00 plus a 50.00 room deposit. Based on our first impression this hotel was not worth the money. We were concerned with cleanliness of the rooms based on our first impression. I asked to see a room before I checked in and committed to this hotel. After viewing a room which had been remodeled and clean. We were satisfied and completed the check in process. I was informed by staff the facility was being remodeled and the outer appearance would be updated as well. The bathroom door in our room needed to be painted. There were no blankets on the beds, just sheets. The overall staff and comfort of the room was ok. I am not sure I would choose this hotel again based on its current appearance. The location to the Fall is and the Casino is a selling point.

The staff was friendly including housekeeping was accommodating and courteous.

• Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Skyline View - Non-Smoking

How you changed the name of the hotel and I was NEVER notified!!!!!!!! NO pool, like advertised. The dust ruffle for the beds had hair and we're dirty. The breakfast options were horrible.

The sky line from the room was cool How close it was to the reason for my stay. The orange juice was good along with the toast.Bed was comfy.

• Deluxe King Suite

Someone entered our room looked at us then walked back out of our room. Supposedly it was the maintenance guy & he told them our fire alarm was going off. Which was a lie. Everyone on our floor would have heard it. He never knocked just used his key and came right in our room. Luckily we were in our room.

• Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Skyline View - Non-Smoking

The pool was down for maintenance and some of the small things needed to be redone like the ceiling in the room and around the windows.

Bed was nice, it was soft on top and still firm underneath. The view was really nice as well.

Online it doesn't state that the pool isn't open. I was lead to believe that it was and when I got there I would have to go to the Sheraton another hotel for all amenities. Which makes me think why not just stay there

Bed was soo comfortable

• Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Skyline View - Non-Smoking

The lady on staff that evening and morning was unsmiling and unhelpful. We had been to a Wyndham the week before with incredibly friendly, happy staff. The gentleman working did help us, but only when she was out of range. It was uncomfortable.

The beds were comfortable. Check in was fast

• King Room - Disability Access

Could have been cleaner on the outside and they started construction to early right under my room which made it too noisy while I was trying to rest

It was convenient to sites

• Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

This is a clean, recently renovated, well run hotel just 5 minutes from the falls. It has a nice modern feel to it and was extremely affordable. For me it was one of the best overall economy style hotels we have stayed. Breakfast was pretty simple but absolutely works well enough to start the day off right. Great over all value and highly recommended for traveling on a budget and staying in a place that functions above the price point. They have a nice little/medium size pool too and a restaurant lounge on the way. Would definitely stay again.

Boring Hotel, terrible elevator, better use stairs, no bar or restaurant, weak breakfast, no bars around the hotel open.

Nothing, much better overnight on Canadian site.

I wished there were more options for the continental breakfast such as waffles.

The rooms were very modern looking and clean. The staff was professional.

• Superior Queen Room with City View - Non-Smoking

Didn't like the parking. Got home late one night and all of the upstairs parking was gone. Parking underneath the hotel was very minimal and the shape of the parking lot made the spaces even smaller. Was told by front desk we could park at Sheraton and they would validate. Sheraton was kind of far away to walk.

Free upgrade to the 8th floor with a beautiful view. Room was beautiful, clean, modern. Lights under the bed, remote control curtains, reading light, open bathroom, lots of storage. Bed was super comfy. Free continental breakfast in the morning was perfect. Check in and out was easy and staff was friendly. Hotel is close by everything. Walking distance to visitor center and to go across border.

It was a very windy during our stay and in the early part of the evening you could hear it howling in the hall way. The other negative, there is no safe in the room.

The staff were great at this property. The staff genuinely wanted us to have the best stay. The rooms are nicely renovated.

• King Suite with Skyline View - Non-Smoking

Found a used, bloody tissue under the bed, the outside definitely needs to be updated, they were doing loud construction before 9 am every morning

Very close to the State Park....within walking distance from pretty much everything.

• Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Breakfast was just ok, very basic. They need to replenish the trays of meat and cheese. When I asked a staff if there was and more? She told me that was all they had, once it was gone, it's gone....it was 8:45am and breakfast runs until 10:00??? They need to get on top of that.

The room was clean and comfy

• Queen Room

Further from the Falls than I thought it would be.

Front counter lady was very nice and helped us to check in as soon as the room was ready. The young man at the counter also helped us to book an uber driver the next morning since we had never used one before.

• Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

We had a problem with hot water. Both nights we were there all of our four rooms we didn’t have hot water. Was disappointed that didn’t offer any kind of reimbursement at all.

• King Room with Skyline View - Non-Smoking

There is a large list of things we were unhappy with mainly regarding the facility. First of all, the pool was closed for the entire stay and we were not informed of this. Also, the restaurant in the hotel was closed. On Saturday morning of our stay there was no hot water! Then that evening I went to shower again and no hot water! Waited 45 minutes and there was hot water again. The staff was friendly but not overly informative.

I like the room and the view. We also liked how close it was to the falls and Canada.

• Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

There were pictures of a pool shown. When we got to the property we learned that there was no pool. The women at the desk said that we could swim at the Sheraton but that was much less convenient than being able to take the elevator to a pool especially in the winter.

• Superior Queen Room with City View - Non-Smoking

The bed was NOT comfortable. My husband and I usually sleep well in hotel/motels but this was the most uncomfortable bed. Our floor near the window and heating/air unit was wet and you could feel cold air coming from the outside. The breakfast could have been better. Disappointed there wasn’t eggs, bacon/sausage, and waffles/pancakes. Yogurt, cereal, bread, bagels, and a meat & cheese platter is not my idea of a good breakfast.

I loved the design, layout, accessibility and cleanliness. Staff was nice and helpful.

• Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The shower was cool. We really wanted/needed a hot shower and we’re disappointed when we didn’t get that.

The location was great! It was difficult to find-we got lost, but it was easy to get around.

• Queen Room

When I booked the room it said the hotel was already renovated. Not under construction. It was an embarrassment.

The staff was very friendly and helpful

• King Room with Skyline View - Non-Smoking

we did not stay at the wyndham because the hot water was out. they put us up at the Sheraton on the falls. one block over. If you have kids this is the place too stay. and real easy to walk over to the casino. they have a tunnel so you will not get wet if it is raining.

• Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Skyline View - Non-Smoking

The doors slam to hard and that makes it uncomfortable 😣 to hear the slams of the doors .

Everything was walking distance . Beautiful view from my room

• Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Skyline View - Non-Smoking

The layout of the room was great. The atmosphere in the hallways was romantic and elegant. Clean every where. Beds were very comfortable and the staff was friendly and informative. The location was close to the main Casino and the Niagara Falls park. Everything in walking distance.

We didn’t like the sleepless night from the party from the room next to us even when we called security regarding the disruption. The drilling and hammering from the construction that starts at 9am.

• Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

I was mislead about the view I was getting. The windows in my room were extremely filthy. My The website said that continental breakfast would be served up to March 14th which lead me to be there would have been a hot breakfast by the time I got there. The continental breakfast was horrible. The reception staff treated me differently than the other guest by not sharing tourist information that I overheard & then had to ask about. When I shared my concerns, the lady made me feel like my concerns weren’t valid and didn’t make any sense. So when my room wasn’t cleaned for 2 days I didn’t bother to share with the front staff & parked in the garage for the remaining of my stay because I felt like there was no point in saying anything. They don’t even say hi and by when u walk pass going in & out the hotel. Well not to me they didn’t.

The hotel is right across the street from the boader. There’s an underground parking garage. The gentleman who works the night shift was nice enough to care about my stay and the day porter more than the day time front reception staff.