Reviews of Days Inn by Wyndham Fort Lauderdale Airport Cruise Port 2 stars

5.7

5.9

5.2

• Reviewed: 23 September 2018

The bathroom had hair on the floor and in the shower.
    • Deluxe King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

The bathroom had hair on the floor and in the shower. We reserved a king size bed and got 2 doubles. Specifically chose this motel because it had airport shuttle but when we arrived in Fort Lauderdale and called for the shuttle we were told the shuttle stopped at 11:30.

• Reviewed: 22 September 2018

Nothing staff very unfriendly not helpful at all
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I left my jackets in room 225 and i call for almost seven days and all the staff keep telling me to ring back and when i did they giving me different times. On Friday i ask to speak to a supervisor and was told no one is available and she cannot help me and she is busy booking people into the hotel. Very rude and bad consumer service would not recommend this hotel to anyone.

Nothing staff very unfriendly not helpful at all

• Reviewed: 20 September 2018

Near airport, close to beach and restaurants.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Bathroom dirty and pool needs repaired A.S.A.P. Someone could get hurt with bottom of pool cement broken..SAFETY HAZARD ☠

Near airport, close to beach and restaurants.

AMAZING
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Room cleaning could be better especially with dusting around lamp shades other wise the room was clean. That's all.

Staff were extremely friendly and helpful. From the Airport transport drivers, receptionist ladies especially Barbara, she made us feel so much at easy in a strange country considering it was my first time in US. The rest of the staff were equally friendly and helpful. The breakfast was great, although cooked breakfast would have been brilliant : ) the staff were also very friendly. To be honest you guys are more of a Three Star.

Only that it is close to the airport.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

We arrived at 15:30 and there were not clean rooms available for check in.. if check out is at 11:00, how is it possible that there are no rooms available at an hour close to check in hour. Also the area it is located in doesn’t feel very safe.

Only that it is close to the airport. It is an only-1-night-before-your-flight stay hotel

This place is horrible
    • Deluxe King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

The staff was rude the room made me and my son itch. Staff made me and my 8yr stand outside at 4:30 am for thirty minutes to wait for the shuttle instead of letting us sit in the lobby

The room was dirty.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The room was dirty. Their were plastic parts and litter on the floor from the previous guests. The wifi didn't work in the room. Even in the lobby it was very poor quality.

I have to say that I was pretty disappointed with my...
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I have to say that I was pretty disappointed with my experience at this hotel. I found cockroaches on the carpet and on the ceiling. One of the receptionists did not even greet us when we first got there. I know I did not pay much for the room, but I think that friendliness and cleanliness should be a top priority of any motel/ hotel. The location is good if you just need to spend a night close to the airport. Other than that I would NEVER stay there again or recommend it to anyone.

CLEAN YOUR MESS UP
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Rooms must be clean more often and bed linens should be change. You don't sleep on the same linen for 8 days NASTY

Receive the room nasty was Not clean for the entire time I was there had to do it myself no change of bed linen. Bed made up about twice, bath need cleaning. ASK FOR A DIRTY PILLOWCASE TO BE CHANGE FROM THE FIRST DAY OF STAY LEFT THE 9 STILL WAS NOT CHANGE.

The room smells cigarette, the tv doesn’t have a remote, the...

The room smells cigarette, the tv doesn’t have a remote, the place was dark, the stairs are dark, without floor, the elevator make strange sounds, people where fooling around outside the room and drinking; at the next morning we found glasses all over the place

• Reviewed: 9 September 2018

Good location for train station and cruise port.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Very close to busy roads and no restaurants within easy walking distance with children. Lots of people asking to change rooms due to smelling of smoke or cleanliness. Car park full of litter and cigarette ends.

Good location for train station and cruise port. Comfy beds and friendly staff. The place wasn’t amazing but wasn’t awful either. The room could do with a freshen up and lick of paint. It was ok for the one night.

• Reviewed: 7 September 2018

Convenient location and friendly staff.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

When I came in the room the rug looked like it wasn't vacuumed properly and there was food pieces on the floor along with garbage behind the night stand.

Convenient location and friendly staff.

Need a Manager and Customer Service Training.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

At check in there were four persons behind the front desk and one person in front of me ckecking in yet i had to wait about 15 minutes for someone to acknowledge me and ask if i was checking in. The lady who finaly begins to check me in was interrupted by her boyfriend several times. The lady even started to vent to me about him and i thought it was very unprofessional and not appropriate. Secondly the bathroom was filthy and in need of repairs. There were roaches everywhere, the carpet are disgusting. There is clearly no Management checking the property, it shows in the cleanliness of the rooms and the property. Staff are free to place sheets on the bed and call it clean. The staff does not smile nor do they offer hospitable service. Management plays an important role in the operations of a Hotel. Staff should be held accountable for their service standards. Its sad that this hotel represents the whyndham brand.

Location...

• Reviewed: 1 September 2018

When we arrived the rooms smelt, the carpet was soaked,...
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

When we arrived the rooms smelt, the carpet was soaked, there were roaches in the bathroom. We also had a hard time with the staff refunding our money. I wouldn’t recommend this hotel to anyone. The pictures online and the actual room are far from what it is suppose to look like.

• Reviewed: 31 August 2018

I did not like nothing about this hotel
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The mades are lazy they dont wanna clean they got spiderwebs everywhere the front desk people were rude i kept itching laying in the bed they change my room like 3 times dont stay here.

I did not like nothing about this hotel

It sucked!!!!
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The customer service was horrible. The management was unprofessional and rude. The food was scarce and barely palatable (they had no hot water). My evening flight was delayed, causing me to arrive early morning next day; when I arrived to the hotel my room had been cancelled. This happen to several of their guests and no thought was even considered that folks had delayed flights. I paid 2x’s for a room I was in for 6 hrs. Later that morning arrive to eat breakfast only to find out there’s no coffee, no cereal, no hot food of any sort, due to water line construction in front of the hotel. They had to send someone out to even get oj for people to drink. Management should have made some contingencies to provide breakfast because that’s what supposed to be included.

Nice hotel, great location, within walking distance to Walmart.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Only didn't like that the pool closed at 6 ,think it was to early, seeing that most persons including myself love to relax at the pool during the evening time , a good swim after all day sightseeing.

I love that my room was nice and cozy and that it came with a microwave, and refrigerator. I love it.

Filthy!!!
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I was not given a room until 6 pm. It was filthy. Not vacuumed, toilet had pubic hairs, used soap in shower, sugar pkg opened, faucet and mirrow with lots of soap scum...almost like someone lived there. After I asked to be moved, manager said two floors not available and no other rooms were vacant. At 7:15 pm, it finally got cleaned. I asked for pillow cases just in case?? I want my $$$ back!!!

Although the bed sheets might have been used, the beds and pillows were comfortable. The ladies who doubted my complaint (I never complain), we're very nice during cleaning.

THIS HOTEL WAS DISGUSTING AND THE STAFF WAS AWFUL
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

THE HOTEL ROOMS WERE SO DIRTY. ROACHES IN THE ROOMS. NOT ENOUGH TOWELS. THEY RECEPTIONIST WAS SO OVERWHELMED AND NOT HELPFUL. THEY DIDN'T HAVE WATER FOR COFFEE OR TEA. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND STAYING HERE

THIS HOTEL WAS DISGUSTING

Never again
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I was in room 117 and it was a terrible experience the rugs was moist you could have felt the dirt on the rug when you walk. The ac sounded like a motor bike when it turned on. the toilet is to big for the bathroom the door was only able to go so far because of it and when I went to take a shower the knob for the water we could not get it turned on and when we got it on we could not get it back off the knob fell in m hand.

The area

Will never stay at this Days Inn again
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The staff was RUDE!! They gave me the wrong room..I reserved one with a refrigerator and microwave she gave me one without them and when I brought it to her attention she acted like I was the one in the wrong and caught an attitude with me about it the beds weren't that comfortable and there wasn't any water pressure in the shower or toilet..the swimming pool also closed at 7pm and they literally chased people out there wasn't any pool hrs posted and the front desk never told us what time it closed..we never made it inside the pool it's hot and doesn't get dark here until 9pm..another person who was staying at the hotel also complained to me and my friend about the pool closing so early..also the front desk clerk said that Florida residents CAN NOT PAY IN CASH when it clearly states you need a card to reserve the room only you can pay how you want to so when we tried to pay in cash that is what she had stated

Location it was right beside I-95 so it was good that we could jump off and on the interstate quickly and it was close to the beach..

Absolutely nothing except Shawn at the desk who checked me...
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Sent to out of order room promised fridge and microwave in next rm none were present. Carpet wet from ac leak. Phone not working. Safe locked and could not be open until manager arrived the following day. Manager never arrived. I finally gave up at 10 am and booked another hotel. Booking.com should take this dump off its list of hotel. This is a poorly run hotel where customer service and care is totally non existent. U cannot speak to a msnager and the staff refused to tske your report in order to relay to the manager. I would like a full refund and I should be further compensated for loss of a full day and night.

Absolutely nothing except Shawn at the desk who checked me out.

DO NOT STAY HERE..... awful customer service rating is Zero
    • Deluxe Double Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

This hotel is disgusting...roaches in the rooms and dining area. No towels in the room. The staff was extremely overwhelmed and couldn’t handle the customers. Rooms were cancelled without notice and the manager was extremely rude.

The place is falling apart!
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I have never written a negative review about any hotel that I have stayed at. But... Where do I start: - We waited for 90 minutes at the airport for a shuttle bus that never turned up. Then ended up spending $25 on a taxi. - bathroom door was falling off and wouldn’t shut - exposed nails sticking out of the wall because something had fallen off - hair in the shower - WiFi didn’t work... at all (unless you were in reception) - staff didn’t look like they wanted to work there (lady at the reception desk shrugged her shoulders when we raised concerns re. shuttle bus) - pool and pool area was dirty.

TV worked.

A very bad experience. Extremely unhygenic place
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Cleanliness was very poor. Facilities were bad. Did not get a pick.up frlm the airport as promised. Very bad value for money.this inn is very rough. Our room was opened left ajar when we got in. The carpet was dirty and phone was not working. We were moved to another room which was no better. The toilet was full of poo. The bedsheets were stained or iron burned. The bathroom was in very bad condition. The lifts were very dirty too.

The fact it was not far from the airport

THE STAY AT THE HOTEL WAS HORRIBLE.LITTLE OR NO ROOM SERVICE AT ALL
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

We spent 5.5 days at the hotel and our room was cleaned once. Towels were changed once When we spoke with the front desk personnel, maid and supervisor, they all seem to have had a laid-back approach to it. We requested some refund. We PRAY THAT WE WILL GET IT.

We like the fact that the hotel was not far from malls and shopping areas

• Reviewed: 11 August 2018

Room 313 filthy smell like animals cat spray, no one on the...
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Room 313 filthy smell like animals cat spray, no one on the premises to assess your concerns I am just not use to such service my room also was canceled without notification after traveling long distance very stressful

• Reviewed: 10 August 2018

I like with the place is it is too close to walmart and...
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I like with the place is it is too close to walmart and airport. Very good parking and the room is maintained clean. Though breakfast food isn't that many but we managed. Very good for those who will stay to shop nearby.

Did not get room I reserved, and it came with cockroaches.
    • Deluxe King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

I arrived at 630pm. When I arrived I was told they did not have the room I reserved. I reserved a king accessible room. I was told I could have a double non accessible room, or sit and wait for the head of housekeeping to return to see if there was anything else, but the desk mgr did not know when this woman would return and the woman was not answering her phone. I also had a reservation booked for another day and when I told the desk attendant I would not be there until midnight I was told they would not hold the reservation for me unless I called them earlier in the day. I told the desk manager I would not have phone service at the time she said I needed to call in. She again said they will not hold the room. When I woke in the night and turned on the light there were roaches on the wall. Packed up and left earlier than planned. The property in not in good repair. The shower does not drain. The sink faucet is shaking around loose. Just to mention comfort suites was very accomodating to hold the room I reserved for my late arrival. I cancelled my other reservation at Days Inn by Wyndham.

Nothing really. The location was near the port, but I am not sure of the safety of the area. I left at 430am, and then realized why the desk manager told me the lobby is locked at 9pm, and I would need to check out through the little hole in the wibdow from the outside if I left early in the morning.

• Reviewed: 4 August 2018

Room was very clean
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The front desk was very slow. It too me nearly 30 minutes to check in and I was the only person at the desk. Fresh towels were only available when housekeeping was on site which there was none after 4pm.

Room was very clean

Nothing at allll my worst experience everrr in a hotel .
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

WiFi didn’t work No real breakfast No shower curtain when I checked in Bathroom door could not close Room was dusty at check in Tub was not cleaned properly Pool closed at sun down which was 7pm Amenities were not replaced

Nothing at allll my worst experience everrr in a hotel .. they are motel level

That I left a Deposit and was told that if I checked out...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

That I left a Deposit and was told that if I checked out early that my Deposit will be at the front desk it was NOT I was there and had one cleaning In (5) says went to the manager on the (3) day with no cleaning and he said that is staff say i had a no disturb sine up and I said why would I do that with no toilet paper sope or towels in my room it was the waste hotel stay in my life. And they still have my Deposit

I will never stay there again.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The staff was very unhelpful, we asked for an iron for two days without receiving it until we left . The toilet was not flushing well, we reported and they kept on saying they fixed it even if the problem was persistent. The room was not properly cleaned. The passages outside and the elevators are not cleaned. Mama Mia, what a terrible stay!! I will never get back to that Days Inn. The problem is that it is independently owned.

It is convenient regarding public transport.

Easy access and great location.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

In the ad it was advertise with microwave and refrigerator but when we arrived at room it wasn't equipped with any microwave or refrigerator.

Easy access and great location.

I would choose a different motel primarily based on staff only.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

A lot! First thing, it took 45 minutes to an hour to check in to this motel. There was one agent working while 3 front supervisors walked around just staring at the 12 people waiting to check in to this motel. Finally getting to counter the agent was in such a rush that it felt like I should be lucky to have used their services. The manager walked by as I was checking in and I stated are you the manager, he said yes. I replied is it normal to have a 45 min wait to check in and he disagreed with me that it took that long until the other guests in line behind me informed him of the truth. The computers were not down or any IT issues either.

There wasn’t much to like. Standard and mediocre at best.

Construction nosie across the street
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The room was not clean and ready

Construction nosie across the street Guests talking next to my suite And management tell me to check out after booking for a hour

Our stay at Days Inn, Broward Boulevard
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

There were cockroaches in the room. The drapery didnt allow for light to filter into the room when closed and the dark fabrics used to decorate did not inspire confidence of cleanliness. The rooms have the potential to be beautiful and comfortable. The Wi-fi was changed on Sunday and we were not advised at checkin that it would have been. Finally, breakfast being included was appreciated but was not what we had expected. We had to eat out. Our expectations could have been better managed with timely communication.

The staff was friendly, grounds clean, got early checkin, location was great, ice-maker worked and there was ample parking.

Fromd desk staff is nice.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The rooms are filled with roaches. The housekeeping crew is very rude and even slammed the door at us when she opened and saw us sleeping still.

Fromd desk staff is nice. The ac worked very good. The breakfast is decent.

Worth it if you're on a budget :o)
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

There were 2 minor issues in our room. The lampshade on the desk in our needed to be fixed as well as the molding between the tile and tub. They didn't take away from our stay which was great. Breakfast needs to be improved also. Be prepared to bring your own if you're not satisfied with their selection. Just FYI.

We weren't in the room very long per day but it was functional. Personally I slept very well. The beds were super comfortable. Super convenient to the highway. What we planned for activities was between 10-15 minutes away which was perfect. Check in/out was super quick also.

Not good
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

What I didn’t like about the property was the mandatory daily payment for a safe that was broken. One of the beds was broken, we didn’t have any wash clothes and had to wait til the next day to get 1 for 3 people. The AC unit wasn’t working properly and we ended up checking out the day before our booking date.

I liked how the property was right off the highway and close to our destination.

Just pay extra for a nicer hotel
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

It wasn’t well maintained or very clean. It was reasonable but when staying away from home you want to be sure ur room is clean as it can be and the room wasn’t. Also don’t stay on the from side because it’s near the highway and very loud.

The proximity

Not again!
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

A women screaming in the am... and loud racing in the street, over a mile walk to eat or shop.

The desk people where great...and the shuttle was a plus.

When it was to leave they tryin to keep $100.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The manager is not honest so be careful

When it was to leave they tryin to keep $100.00 of my deposit from me so be careful of dat. They run your card and say it didn work and then trun around an ask you for the cash, so wen its time to check you woud not get your cash bk.dats wat i didn like. An da manager is real rude an nasty

Disappointed
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

They do not demonstrate customer education, e-mail service does not respond, we try to solve the problem for several days and to no avail.

We had problems with the reception of boxes. We had boxes delivered by the USPS but they disappeared and did not give us satisfaction, I can not recommend it!

Stay elsewhere beware
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I Had to pay for parking and it was not told to me before the end of stay surprise on the bill. Bathroom was dirty towels had mildew on them a clean towel had someone hair folded into it and the little bottles of shampoo were opened and half gone. The floors were dirty we had black dirty feet within minutes. The breakfast was bad also there's not enough tables to sit at there's only 3 and if you try take the food back to your room you get yelled at. The food was bad and most of it was stale. The woman who was staffed at the breakfast area was also cleaning rooms at the same time when she came over to check the food area she would make herself a plate and stand there eating and watching tv. Better off going to McDonald's across the street. The staff is rude and does not care about the guest. I tried to complain to the manager and he did not care and he spoke very bad English. This is billed as a beach hotel however there is no beach access for miles the beach across the street is behind a shopping center and a condominium high rise. And it's not even accessible to the public. Stay elsewhere beware.

Worst place ever.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The staff was rude, impolite, and smug. The didn't clean the rooms. When I needed toilet paper when the cleaning staff left for the day, I had to go to the front desk and give my room number to get toilet paper from so that they could to keep track of it. They have put dated food for breakfast. Animals swimming in the pool (ducks and lizards).

Leaving.

First and last stay here...Be warned.

Long wait times for check in and check out. One staff doing ALL front desk work. Toast,yogurt ,oatmeal apples,Orange Juice,tea/coffee Is Not a continental breakfast. Change for cash given not available. Roaches in the room. No iron in the room was told when room staff comes someone will bring one..left 2 hours later..no one came. Lots or folks loitering on the property.

Great location to all ports.. front desk staff was friendly and helpful in spite of.

the service was not satisfactory
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I wish I did not experience this problem again

I would like to refund the value of the car transport as it was not made available either on arrival or at the departure of the hotel.

Over all, I really enjoyed my stay at Days Inn. I will stay here again on my next visit.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

My room was never serviced but I didn't mind it. The last room I stayed in had that old stale carpet smell but I got used to it after awhile. I'll make sure to get a room deodorizer next time.

The free Airport shuttle is great. Basic breakfast but good enough besides I'm not a big fan of breakfast. This is my second visit to this hotel. They really give you more bang for your money and I will come back again on my next visit.

I called the property letting them know that I would be...
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I called the property letting them know that I would be check in after 4 am, when we got there they had no room and I had already paid for the room in full in June. Staff was very rude and not nice at all.

A room was not cleaned..filty carpet. Strong smell of smoke in the room. Continental breakfast was lacking..a total joke. Will not stay here again or recommend it.First and last stay. Staff were very nice though.

Location...close to all amenities.

Horrible place to stay even for one night
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Was in a downtown area where alot of the guests live in the hotel . A high traffic area with lots of noise.Free breakfast consisted of cereal bread and yogurt. Free shuttle from airport took over 2hours to pick us up after being told not to call until we had our luggage

Only there for one night but in close proximity to all the things I needed to do.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I did not like the reception area even though the receptionist on duty at the time was very pleasant. She could have done with some assistance though as the lobby was busy at the time and she was the only person on duty.

The room was nice and clean. I was pleasantly surprised after checking in as the reception looked like it could do with refurbishment.

Worst hotel I've ever been to. Sad state of upkeep.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

We didn't like the black mold in the shower. The hair balls found amongst the room. Didn't like the TV that wouldn't stay on. Didn't like the dirty sink and mirror. Didn't like the location, bad area. Didn't like that the windows and doors looked like they'd been tampered with. Didn't like hearing from neighboring room that they had bed bugs. They showed us bites and pictures of bed bugs found in their room. I didn't look in ours out of fear. We didn't like the constant noise of traffic. This was a terrible place. The worst I've ever stayed at, I'm sorry to say.

Close vicinity to airport.

I won't be going back there again .
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

There was trash left out by rooms . The one room we were in had vomit on the side of the bed and floor. The bathroom door could not be closed. We were moved to a second room and again the bathroom door could not be shut , the floor was dirty. The bag of trash the was left by the room the next day was all over the place. Then the next day when we decided to check out and go somewhere else we were insulted by your front desk staff. This was one of the worst experience's I've encountered on vacation.

Days in at broward & I95 SUCKS so bad
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The first night the tv wasn't working!!😣😣 I called at least 10× the rest of night to get someone to come take care of this...kristen and Marco the clerks I felt with told me they where paging the maintenance man but were not getting a call back...the fridge did not work either and they wouldn't give me another room. The second day I got another room but I never got a call or visit from the manager as I had asked for and Marco told me he would request for the manager to contact me.I paid for a room expecting working appliances that come with that package ie tv,fridge,a.c. etc.they never even offered some kind of credit for my inconvenience?!! They suck as is their reputation.

Breakfast was good.I complained about my room to the breakfast ppl and they knowingly understood it seemed to me. Just sad.won't EVER go there AGAIN. THEY SUCK.get a reliable maintenance guy

The lady that check us in was very sweet and helpful.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Our first room was not ready. It looked like someone was still staying there. Then are keys wouldn't work in the next two rooms.

The lady that check us in was very sweet and helpful.

started off terrible but got all my shopping done and was accomodated well by the hotel
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

this time i travelled the shuttle took way to long to pick me up,i waited an hour and half after calling the hotel and had to call them back several times........i was however compensated for a day at the hotel but after travelling four hours to get there and an hour through the airport it was very frustrating waiting so long

great location to get transport to do shopping,prices are fairly reasonable once booked in advance,the staff is always changing but most of the time friendly........

Bad

More or less everything.

The shuttle service is very bad, I also did not have a good experience with the staff; I was waiting to check in for nearly two hours, only when the owner stepped in, did something get done. The owner/manager is co-operative, try to get in touch with him; if you are stuck with anything regarding this hotel.

Not much.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Room was terrible: The carpet was dirty, part of the bed was broken, most outlets didn’t work, the room smelled like cigarettes even though it was a non-smoking, the safe was so corroded that you couldn’t even open its door.

Not much...

The only thing about it that I liked is it was close to I 95.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

There were no microwaves in the rooms no refrigerators. The only microwave on the property was in the kitchen and close at 7 PM. Not to mention the managers and staff had no personality or customer service skills

The only thing about it that I liked is it was close to I 95.

HORRBILE
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

THE SERVICE WAS TERRIBLE YOU ONLY HAVE 1 WORKER IN THERE AND YOU CAN'T GET WHAT PAY FOR -THEY CLEAN YOUR ROOM BUT THEY DON'T LEAVE NO TOWELS AND NO TISSUES AND THAN YOU HAVE WALK TO THE OFFICE AND THEY DON'T HAVE ENOUGH -RATE Y'ALL 0

JUST THE POOL ONLY

Good price
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Only had oatmeal, cheap bread and yogurt for "breakfast". The door to our room was also misaligned resulting in extreme force to open/close the door.

Good price

Ideal for a Fort Lauderdale layover.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Room facing the main road was noisy. Had to wait 35 to be picked up from the airport but driver Diego was very pleasant.

Airport shuttle and breakfast.

Very dissappointing for a Wyndham hotel
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The carpet was dirty There was 1 working outlet in the room and no working outlets in the bathroom I was locked out of my room when I came back from breakfast; the maintenance man had to break the lock because even his card key did not work I could not use the coffee pot because the only available outlet was a wall outlet close to the floor and that meant I would have had to put the coffee pot on the dirty floor. The light bulb in one of the lamps was out Room has a musty smell The iron had been stolen

Dining area was large and spacious The night staff was pleasant

Not somewhere I would stay again.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The place was shabby, tired could do with a refurbishment. Didn't feel safe

The hotel was dire!! had I booked for more than 1 night I would have been moving to another hotel. The place is shabby and tired,the cheapest of everything e.g hairdryer coffeemaker etc. Didn't bother with breakfast as the whole look of the place put me off. I didn't feel 100% safe. Staff were ok.

No happy to go back . Not happy to reccomend it.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Very unfriendly staff during the day at reception and at the breakfast area. No gluten free breakfast options. There were coachroaches in the bedroom, so the very gentle lady working in the night changed us to another room. Toilet blocked all the time, with very gentle mantainnance guy coming to unblock it many times a day. Cards to open the door needed to be replaced constantly for mal-functioning.

Only the night time reception girl and the maintenance guy, were very friendly and extremelly helpful doing their best despate of the poor conditions of the premises.

Our stay was a nightmare with no sleep!
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I did not like the way we were treated upon checking in. I did not like the location of the motel. It was very scary. We were so afraid we literally put our luggage against the door. The card reader for the entrance into the room was attached by a zip tie! The elevator literally shook as it took us to our floor. And this is out of the control of the motel managers but we had people on both sides of our room who were fighting loudly until 3 am. I did not feel safe in this location or motel at all and neither did my family. Thank God the shuttle picked us up early and took us to the port to board our cruise.

I liked that a shuttle took us from the motel to the port we were cruising out of. But don’t be fooled. It was not free.

If i could a zero rating,i would!
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

We had to switch 3 diffrent rooms.1st room had an horrific smell,and i took pictures of the bug seen jumping around on bed,2nd room key would not allow us in the room,had new keys made..same thing.3rd room was NOT ok,if i could get my money back,that would be nice!

Disgusting & a disgrace not worth your $$!
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

It was not clean very smelly & it was not what you see in the pictures you know the saying what ya see is what ya get or you pay for what ya get umm NO not @ all your better paying for 1 night to get by to go to airport for early flight best western or super 8! On top of that there shuttle driver was throwing our luggage in the trailer & ripped my carry on bag I had to ask him to stop throwing our luggage just a mess!

The staff that checked us in was very friendly & that was about it!

Slightly Disappointed
    • Deluxe Double Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

The breakfast was good and the airport shuttle was prompt and friendly. The bed was comfortable and the sheets were clean. Price was good.

The room was extremely musty smelling, the carpet had sticky spots as did the table near the TV, the towels were old and worn and not folded properly and the TV was playing a porn movie when we arrived and the remote didn't work. No water presser in the shower either.

I need my entire money refunded
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I haven't sleep at all because there's a lot of bedbugs, I came from Orlando because I'm traveling by fort Lauderdale airport, but its impossible for me to sleep, I had three on top of my body, I have a rash because of that

Nothing, not happy at al

I did above.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Filthy. Toilet would not flush urine. Shower would drain. Standing in 6” of dirty water. Refrigerator did not cool. Bed pathetic. Alarm didn’t work. Tv on and off due to tropical storm and Directv. News of storm needed and unavailable in roam. WiFi——-haha. Didn’t connect. Disgusting hotel.

Front desk and shuttle.

That area was so unclean was not able to eat
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The hotel is very unclean horrible service owed in the room carpets was not vacuum and all the rooms were like smoke rooms

That area was so unclean was not able to eat

It was fine
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The price was a little too high. The front desk clerk told us they were sold out, but we find out, that was not the case. Because I booked one room for one price, but the check-in time was different, and we were charged almost double for the night.

I love the continental breakfast, nice environment. From 7-10 AM, the breakfast is served, and the staff was really helpful. The front desk clerk at night was very nice and did all she could to help us out.