Reviews of Days Inn by Wyndham Horsham Philadelphia 2.5 stars

245 Easton Road, Horsham, PA 19044, USA

#4 of 6 hotels in Horsham

The staff was awsome in helping me with checking in the room...
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

There was a problem with my tv the cable was not working properly but that’s ok I was out of my room most of the time

The staff was awsome in helping me with checking in the room was clean and the bed was comfortable I liked the fact that raven and the rest of the staff were there for my every request

• Reviewed: 7 September 2018

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

alot of contractors stay there who were drunk kept asking my wife to come to there rooms for sex offering her drugs over the course of our 7 day stay it seemed likre ahomless haven

It was ok besides the three things that was a problem
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

There was hair in the tub and the room smelled also one of the pillows look really dirty.

Breakfast was fine the towels were clean the bed spread was fine besides the one pillow I find to look really dirty other then that everything was ok.

Just what I needed.

Breakfast was a joke. No eggs just cold cereal and toast. Oh and a waffle maker. Wait time for that was 15-20 minutes.

What I really enjoyed was the shower head. Rain showers are the best and hot water was endless--WOOHOO

Nice hotel for price and has breakfast!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

depending on how many smokers are in hotel it can be strong over all. Also rooms on bottom floors can be musty. Since hotel upgrades carpet and flooring starting to really show wear and dirt especially in rooms carpets need cleaned seemed damp and turned feet dirty quickly. Ceilings and paint starting to peel in bathrooms but that is normal do to poor ventilation and shower steam.

Price for the upgrades that have been done to hotel is great.

I liked everything about the facility, location the staff...
    • Deluxe Double Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

I liked everything about the facility, location the staff who where very polite an courteous. I would recommend your establishment to all my friends and associate as a beautiful place to stay.

Never Again!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The room was not worth the price. The carpet was dirty. The room smelled like cigarette smoke even though it was suppose to be non-smoking. The pillows were the size of throw pillows and the beds were not comfortable.

• Reviewed: 10 August 2018

Good hotel and a good price for your money
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The bathtub were a little slippery when taken a shower. Need non slip on bottom of the tub.

Room was clean, bathroom was clean. A/C work good. Beds were wonderful, shower was really great. Breakfast was good. I would stay here again.

Second stay
    • Double Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

There was a problem with the original booking and We ended up having to take a smoking room because that was all they had left.

Clean room and good service from staff. Close our business in the area.

Great hotel
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

need meat for breakfast and some eggs and a pool

Great hotel clean and comfortable any time I visit I’m going to stay here it’s a 10-20 min drive to everything ... staff was great food was okay need meat lol

Excellent stay
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

No pool. Breakfast could be better.

I enjoyed my stay very comfortable. This was the first time I stayed in a hotel with hard wood floors I loved it very clean. I will definitely come back here.

It was really close to everything .
    • Deluxe Double Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

I couldn’t relax because I read that they had bedbugs for few month ago , so I went thru the whole room every night, I didn’t find something so hopefully there are no bedbugs . And it was not really clean . On the carpet there was alots of dog hair . And under the bed was leftover from crackers and stuff . The air conditioning was loud but did a good job .

It was really close to everything . The price ok . I really liked the lobby . It seemed so fancy . It’s just bad they don’t have rooms nice as the lobby .

Bedbugs completely ruined my weekend and stay at the hotel.

What I didn't like about the property is that on the second night of my two day stay I discovered the property has bedbugs.There was a bedbug discovered in the bathroom and when I called to speak to the Manager for the evening (lets call him T)to come to my room and offer assistance he didn't come upstairs but in fact sent another employee who was being trained to work at the hotel.I had to actually go to the lobby at 12 am to speak to Tom and he was very nonchalant and unaffected by the fact we had bedbugs and it seemed to be business as usual without any urgency to the fact that my belongings may have been compromised and I could take bedbugs home to my house.It seemed as if he knew they were infested and just offered to change my room to across the hall.However,unfortunatly moving across the hall to another room on the same floor proved to be a waste of time because upon entering the new room there was a bedbug crawling on the wall which led me to the conclusion that the hotel had an infestation that seemed to be out of control.I did not know if the infestation went beyond the 4th floor to the whole establishment but I did know I no longer wanted to be on the 4th floor.The other employee in training offered another room on the 4th floor,we declined and requested another floor.I originally had a non smoking room with a king sized bed and the only room that was now available were two full beds in the smoking section of the hotel.I accepted the new accommodations(I have asthma and I don't smoke so this was not an ideal accomadation) because at this point at 1am in the morning all I wanted to do was get some rest after being traumatized by the fact that not just one room but two rooms had a bedbug infestation.T the night manager/ auditor did not apologize for the inconvenience the first time the bedbugs were discovered and we had to change rooms.

The location was convenient and located next to many different restaurants and eateries.

• Reviewed: 27 July 2018

Assigned a dirty room, bedbug bites next morning n very rude staff manager.
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

Assisgned a dirty room to start with. Second room had a large pool of water laying on hardwood floors. Woke up with bedbug bites. Manager lazy n didn't help the very busy receptionist with a wedding party checking in or out n wanting the bill devided from one card onto separate credit cards. After 40min she came out n very rude. Took 45 min to check out to get my receipt. Late for my appointment. Charged credit card twice for same night. Took 7 days to be refunded. Have stayed here for several years when visiting family n this was the worst service and accommodations we've experienced. Guess Extended Stay just got a new customer.

Ash was helpful in getting our double charge resolved. Other than that. NOTHING!

Staff was unfriendly.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Accessible/Non-Smoking

Staff was unfriendly. Did not know where extra linens were located. Breakfast was minimal, cereal, toast or waffle and was told could not put out more waffle mix.

Reasonable rates, close to highways, shopping and restaurants
    • Double Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

I had asked for a handicapped accessible room with a king or queen bed and they did not have one available. It made my stay difficult .

Reasonable rates, close to highways, shopping and restaurants

Great Staff

n/a

Sharae went out of her way to ensure that my room was cleaned and comfortable. She even neatly stacked items that were left on the bed and remade the bed every day.

Good after switching to another room.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

First room 204 smelled bad, the AC rattled & toilet didn't flush well. They did however give us a second room later the next day & was much much better. Also, it is not recommended to use your debit card for security deposit as they will charge it for the full price of the room/stay until you leave. Then it will be taken off your card. I paid cash upfront but they still charge your card temporarily for security deposit. Better off using a regular credit card as the hotel manager told me this.

Free breakfast

Nice hotel!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Another hotel guest was smoking weed in his room which caused the smoke to seep into our guest room. I tried to call the front desk but there was no answer, then I mentioned it to the front desk attendant in-person later that night. Unfortunately, nothing changed.

I felt like I was at a high end hotel based on the design.

Frankly nothing, except for one male worker who was very...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Frankly nothing, except for one male worker who was very helpful. Key cards never worked and constantly had to be replaced. The so called “continental breakfast” was just a mockery of a breakfast. It looked like it had been setup for kids and served toast and cereal. The oatmeal was not consumable/edible and it’s hard to mess up oatmeal. There were no other options for food such as eggs or sausages, or pancakes which are provided at other hotels. Those foods are basics for breakfast but clearly the hotel cannot meet basic standards. As well as I had better wifi from the hotel at the restaurant across the street than I did in the hotel room. The conclusion... a pitiful excuse for a hotel.

First stay was good as we got room in newly furnished area. The Second stay was not as good
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

There was lot of smell on third floor lobby. On changing the room we found similar smell even in the room

The renuvation part was good , neat and clean. The hotel is likely to improve on completion of renovation

Drastic measures are needed to improve this property. Perhaps some supprise inspections are needed,
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Upon checkin the staff failed to verbally notify us of a "Boil Water Alert". They were not knowledgable of the diners in the area either. The bathroom had rust on the metal fixtures and doorframe. The tub had mildew in the crevaces. The WIFI was pretty much non-functioning. If and when a connection was made, it was weak at best. The "breakfast" was merely cold cereal and waffles. Breakfast is more than "kid's food". I expect eggs, potatoes, breakfast meat, etc. The coffee was weak, and flavorless at best.

Bed was comfortable. A/C was good.

Happy in Horsham

Nothing really

Great location - comfortable - friendly - quick check in. City had water issue and they compensated w bottles of water and still made sure there was coffee in the morning.

Nice location & great price

There seemed to be a lot of construction vehicles also on the property. Room rugs could be cleaner.

Basic breakfast.not a big selection..... .cereal, make your own waffle machine, oatmeal, bread & yogurt only to eat. The coffee, tea & orange juice was great. Room was spacious, comfy bed.

nice place to stop for a night or two at an affordable price.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Accessible/Non-Smoking

some traffic noise in the front street facing rooms, but it did not keep me from sleeping soundly.

Recently renovated, pet friendly, easy access to turnpike.

Absolutely the worst Hotel experience!!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The cigarette smoke odor permeated the entire hotel from the lobby to the room and we had a smoke free room? We couldn’t sleep and when we asked to relocate rooms we were told by the attendant that he did not smell anything? This hotel needs to be torn down and rebuilt immediately, it is not healthy for anyone to stay at! The hallways were filthy dirty and not vacuumed in quite some time. Do not stay here unless the disgusting smell of cigarette is your desire. If this hotel had a rating of less than 1 they would get that!

It was near a lot of stores and restaurants.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Room smell stale like old cigarettes even though it was a non smoking room. Iron, safe and shelf in room was dusty like it hadn't been touched in over a month.

It was near a lot of stores and restaurants.

Very disappointed
    • Double Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Too Noisy, bathroom infrastructure was old and had foul odour. Breakfast was a disaster with no eggs . The rooms weren't sound proof could hear the talks from the neighbors. Paid close to 100 $ for the stay and no supply of toiletries.

Free WiFi and parking

Be Careful
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The handle was broken on the microwave, the clock radio was smashed. The lock on the door was not lined up which meant that it could not lock. The walls had patches that were not painted over and the curtains were dirty. Oh and the internet was spotty.

The first time I stayed in a different room. It was nice size with a large restroom. It was a drastic difference from this room.

.Staff are respectful

.Wifi does not work most of the time .Limited breakfast (toast, PB, Jelly, Cereal, Porridge, Waffle, Yogurt) .Clogged sink .There is always no hot water left for tea in the lobby, but they do fill it when asked .Rooms smelled bad .Weed smell in hallways

.Staff are respectful .Delicious waffles served at breakfast .Hot water and coffee available all day in the lobby, there are also coffee machines in the room .Good overall

Basically, needs a lot of work and cleaningness and bad smell free.
    • Double Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

The place smells bad as soon as I walked into my room. The tub had a hole in it. The window didn't have a screen to keep bugs out and it wouldn't lock to keep intruders out. The carpet in the room smelled bad and dirty. It looks like the place has been renovating. I feel Days Inn should be closed down under renovation and reopen when is clean and renovated. The continental breakfast should be better and the coffee wasn't fresh and no selections of coffee creamers.

I like the area.

Convenient location.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

need better utensils, too small and could not cut waffles, not even a piece of toast. Need lessons in remaking beds.

did not offer eggs. Utensils too thin to cut anything, even a piece of bread.

3.0
    The very worst hotel visits in my entire life

The hotel was dirty. Carpets all stained, the elevator doors had dirt and grime on them, and dirt on the floor for two days. The place is in pooor shape. Toilet seat was old and stained. W hen I was checking out,the clerk was on her cell involved in a private conversation,and nerves once talked to me or asked. How was my stay.For a time I thought I was in a dog kennel. There was a dog show in town and I guess they were all at the Days Inn. A 140 pound dog greeted me at the front entrance, thus the friendly greeting and the only one during my visit. I will bet the dogs were disappointed with the conditions

NEVER AGAIN!

There was something splattered all over the walls, our shower was broken so they wanted us to go to another room to shower and then sleep on our room so my husband was forced to take a bath, which he was not happy about, 4 police cars and ambulances showed upas all threee of the families we were traveling with were heading out for dinner for a drug overdose and we aactually heard from the restaurant we ate dinner at that it was a common thing, we went down to the lobby to relax because all our our kids had to be in bed early for an early game. When we got down there, beer pong was going on using the breakfast area tables.

The girl at the front desk tried to be as helpful as possible and she was friendly.

Good value
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Room heating unit, maybe needed a filter change. A slight odor like smokey, not bad just there.

Good parking. Easy checkin/checkout. Friendly staff.

relaxed and glad to be away from home for a short stay
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

the tub was difficult for my friend as the grab bar was only on the back wall, felt there should have been another installed on the wall. not easy for persons with balance issues. mini fridge had issue of freezing bottle of water on top shelf. breakfast bar had no muffins or croissants...thought it should.

room was comfortable and clean

A little below average
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Weed smell in the hallway outside of our room when we arrived, people loitering in the hallway when we arrived, hair in bathtub when we arrived (not ours)

Breakfast was okay.

Needs improvement

Cable constantly went out, told to wiggle wires. Cold oatmeal, cold coffee, very little variety. No fruit. Mold in bathroom. Pet food on carpet from previous guest. Constantly had to recharge key even though keeping away from phone and cc

All in all, good value for your money. I would go back.

The shower head was broke and stuck in one position. The breakfast didn't have any protein included; all they had was waffles, cereal, bread and yogurt.

The room itself was nice. The bed and pillow were comfortable. They were remodeling the 2nd floor to make the place nicer.

I liked the location
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The property was not clean. My first room I had was comfortable, but the bathroom was disgusting. The toilet was brown and chipping. The lady gave me a new room because of that. It was a “renovated” room that just got done that day. It was better looking but the toilet was not up to pare but it was better than the first room bathroom. The curtains was stained and dirty. The breakfast was horrible! And it was only from 6:30-9:30 when check out is at 11 which was inconvenient.

I liked the location

Sleep and Go!

The continental breakfast setup offered few choices and if you are guten free, no options. Because of this, we had to go out for our breakfasts. Our room had a recent repair above the shower tiles by the shower head that had not been sanded or painted.

The location is convenient. The room had some really nice features as in plug in access on all the lamps and an iluminated frame around the sink area. The bed was comfortable and the room clean.

Days Inn welcomed me and my dog.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Accessible/Non-Smoking

Sort of rundown and is being renovated.

Very helpful staff. I asked how to get to a particular park, and the front desk woman googled directions for me

It was ok at best

Staff was friendly but not very good at their jobs. Key cards didn’t work twice. Only programmed them for one night and we stayed for two.

The breakfast was fresh and good selection. Room was very clean.

the stay was awesome!!!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Accessible/Non-Smoking

more odor removal cleaning products need to be used when cleaning the smoking rooms.

more rooms with king sized beds, the coffee was terrible and the smoking rooms need better ventilation the whole area smelled like cancer, the cleaning people responsible for the smoking area need to use more cleaning supplies that promote odor removal so that the old smoke from prior customers isn't still floating around when the new customers arrive.

stayed there for personal reasons, would do it again in a heartbeat.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Accessible/Non-Smoking

the staff was very helpful and attentive. I am handicapped and they made sure I could access everything I needed. The front desk clerk even did an ice run for me.

Good deal

Breakfast was only o.j., coffee and bread. No eggs. Spent 3 nights, the next 2 days, I had to go eat breakfast out.

The staff was really nice and helpful. Bed was ok. Room was clean. Overall good for the price.

Not so good experience.

Not clean, I had booked for 2 nights, the hotel took it as single night and for the 2nd night charged me with higher rate.

Hotel could be good after renovation

Adequate for a night's stay before a daytime event

1. No staff at front desk for over 15 minutes on arrival; at least 3-4 people waiting to check in, had to ask a contractor to contact manager to get check in 2. sink made weird noises about every 10 minutes, ?water drainage--no leaks noted 3. Bed WAY too hard, pillows too small, why not get regular size pillows 4. PEople talking in hall at night and VERY early morning (4-5 am) and rooms clearly no sound insulation 5. I appreciate having coffee and a light breakfast, but coffee way too watery

The bathroom was to small no sink and the tub needs be done...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The bathroom was to small no sink and the tub needs be done water pressure sucks and something bit me in the bed...and 2 snapples cost $5.00 that's crazy

Weekend getaway

The sink didn't drain , which wasn't a huge deal but also the pillows were like marshmallows. I also wish it didn't look like a ghost town with staff it didn't feel like a well run hotel unless they are just trying to keep payroll down.

The value of the property was great, as well as the staff she was multitasking and seemed to be the only staff member on a Saturday but was doing great! She assisted me with a mix up with my resv.

The young lady at the front desk during check in was very...
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

I felt like they was rushing us out. Housekeepers entered are room after knocking one time. They came back and knocked every hour starting at 8am

The young lady at the front desk during check in was very polite and welcoming

Extremely pleased with price and length of stay flexibility.

Traffic is LOUD! Ask for a room that doesn't face Route 611.

Superb staff..... Ability to book multiple nights at value prices..... Responsive to our situation..... Did I mention superb staff?

Probably will not stay at this particular Days Inn again.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

When you're getting a hotel room for a low price, you don't expect luxury or high end features, but you DO expect cleanliness regardless of price. We were highly disappointed with the condition of the room. The beds were especially dirty. Hair, cigarette holes and many smears on the bed clothing; some of which looked like blood. We called down to the desk. The attendant was very apologetic, but could not send any staff to change the bed clothes because there was no cleaning staff on duty. We had to go get clean sheets and comforters from her and make all four beds ourselves. Even the replacement bed clothing had cigarette burns on them. Our kids were scared to sleep in the beds. They slept on top of the replacement blankets in their clothes. Very disappointed.

The one staff person on duty was friendly and tried to accommodate us as much as possible.

If you have other choices take them.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

Room smelled horrible. Cigarette burns in comforter. When I notified front office I got the ,"It's ok we will not charge you for it." Instead of replacing it. The continental breakfast was terrible, with very little to offer.

Not much to like. There are definitely better choices in the area. However it is close to malls and shopping centers if you are interested in that.

Great price and great location for Hatboro PA.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

A bit worn out. Lots of caulk and some rust on door frames. Hall could have been vacuumed along door jams tons of dirt. Carpet in room had tons of stains, wouldn't walk bare foot.

Bed and pillows were great

4.5
    It could have been better
    • Double Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Wanted to change room to a specific room and they didn't accommodate us. They keep leaving it available for the owners sister . That's bad business I was there since New Year's Eve and I left last Sunday. One front desk staff was very rude.

Some of the cleaning and front desk staff. The price of the rooms. Tv and wifi also the fitness room.

it was good
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

the mistake of being in a smoking room

They were able to move me out of the smoking room and put me in a non-smoking with no problem which helped out alot

Room dirty, staff unfriendly.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

First room smelled of cigarette smoke and perfume open for an odor cover?). Girl a desk was not friendly, at first said the hotel was booked. She then found another room. This room was very dirty. Toilet had PE and paper in it. There was a bath towel on the floor with dirt on it. The floor was covered with the kind of debris found when doing home repairs (which the hotel is doing) and a dime. One bed with pillows not arranged and a brown spot on the sheet. All the lights were on in the room when I got there. I called the desk, she stated “I guess the maid forgot to turn off the lights“. She offered no other help. She did not offer to have the room cleaned. Next morning I asked the new front desk people (now more than one) to come see the rooms condition. No one was able to leave the front desk. They were neither friendly nor understanding. The response was “I’ll let housekeeping know“. I question if the room was being used by their repair crew, they denied this. The only thing worse than the rooms condition was the staffs indifference.

The Booking.com app

It was dirty.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

It was dirty. The beds were uncomfortable. The window unit didn't work. The walls were paper thin. The hallway carpet could've been vaccumed. The coffee was terrible. Breakfast was cleaned up before the end time. Upset and this was our family christmas vacation. We won't be returning. On 1 positive note the staff was nice & the christmas tree was pretty :)

A Pleasant Weekend With Husband & Baby
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

The bathroom in our room was on the small side, but the beautiful sink with the mirror right outside the bathroom door made up for it; when we first came up to the second floor to get to our room, the carpet in the hallway wasn't vacuumed; inside the tub there was some kind if damage that was covered with that white silicone sealant stuff. To me, that was weird because it was an area that went beyond a mere nick, but it wasn't so overbearing that it stopped me from using the tub. No room service.

I like how it's close enough to get to, but far away enough to escape the noise of everyday life for a while. I like how quiet it is, the interior design was beautiful. Simple touches but very effective. Oh, and breakfast was simple but delicious. I am ADDICTED to those waffles! They tasted so good! They were big, thick and fluffy! Housekeeping was quick, efficient, effective. I like the heating/A.C. system. We were nice and toasty.

We had a very nice time. The breakfast was nice.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

The room cards kept becoming demagnetized. Every time we tried to enter the room we had to go back to the desk. The rooms were nice, but the hallways could use an upgrade. a little smelly.

The staff were very nice, and at all hours.

At least I had a place to stay at.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Walking in the hotel it smelled like an ashtray and cigarettes. They didn’t have my reservation. So checking in took longer than expected. The staff member did apologize. Finally, we got our room. When I walked into my room, it had a really weird smell that was nauseating. Thank goodness I had air sanitizer that helped me clear the air. The tv remote was missing the back to the battery. I had to hold the battery in to change the channels. That was annoying.

I had a place to sleep at. The breakfast was nice. Suitable! The tv worked and no bugs in the shower. Check out was easy. The bed was not too shabby.

I will email photos upon my return to California
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Room 322, bathroom ceiling is cracking, mold around the tub and white patch repair in bottom of tub was an eyesight and questionable. The room service representative should have reported these coneutrons to Management

Second stay at this facilities, breakfast is outstanding and location meets my requirements.

Not the best place for the price.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The room was not what I exspected. The bathtub had a big rubber patch on the bottom where there must have been damage and showering it was irritating to the feet and there was no way to avoid it while giving a child a bath. Room and bed where not comfortable. If this room was half the price I would have exspected these types of things but this room cost to much to have these types of fixable problems. I exspected more from a Days inn hotel.

Breakfast was good for adults and kids. The location is easy to get to from the Pa Turnpike.

• Reviewed: 16 December 2017

A basic Hotel nothing fancy

I was charged 6 bucks for small cup of macaroni and cheese in their pantry and one small burrito. There was no Wi-fi the entire time I was there. the hotel was empty but I can only get 1/2 hour later check out because I had to check in so much later and I wanted to cuz of snow.

It was pleasant. It was basically clean did set up pretty nicely

Solid place to stay.

I am a bit breakfast person. Other Day's Inn's have better breakfast because they have at least on protein available. There were no eggs or meat at this on. The property is a little run down, not a huge deal, it's still a good value. The first morning, construction started in the room across the hall at 9:00. that was a little jarring. The second evening some guesses were a bit rowdy, playing music and TV loud. It didn't last for a real long time. That's one of the draw backs of being a good value, you get sketch people.

It's a nice clean, easy to access hotel. There is always hot coffee in the lobby as well as coffee machines in the room. The water pressure was fine, the water got hot and the air conditioner/heater worked well. The front desk staff was great. We had no issues. It's close to the road, you get traffic noise but the curtains were heavy and blocked the sound well.

It was a nice stay with close access to the turnpike and close to our family
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The parking lot seemed small.i was having to search for a space.

The bed was very comfortable.i liked having the easy chair.loved the breakfast oatmeal.

This place was overated. Rooms are old and dirty, smelly.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Room smelled bad. Carpet was stained all over. Bath mat and face cloth was wet. I spoke to another guest at dinner and his experience was the same as mine.

Restaurant across the street

Clean, comfortable, affordable and easy...which is why I came back!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The gym wasn't in particularly great shape (equipment old and some not in working condition). Signs in the laundry need to be more explicit about the washer and dryer ( no indicator as to length of drying cycle. I know, I'm knit picking!)

Stickler about cleanliness. Liked the fact that the ladies took really good care of the room (even when I indicated I didn't need service on one particular day. It's obvious they felt differently haha!

The hotel offered a continental breakfast and the lady who...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

The hotel had a musky smell. The night shift at the front desk was not the friendliest. It was very hard to get information out of him.

The hotel offered a continental breakfast and the lady who ran the breakfast was very nice and friendly. She started putting the food out around 6:00 am when breakfast was not supposed to start until 6:30. The bed was comfortable.

Worst hotel ever!!!

The room was disgustingly messy and there were bread crumbs all over the chair and bed. The carpet was also filthy. The covers for the bed were very thin and the heat in the room was not working properly. The room smelled like smoke even though it was a nonsmoking room. When I reported that the room was not clean and the carpet was dirty, one of the staff members told me I know we are planing to change the carpets soon. It was not worth the stay for the price I paid. I will never stay here again!!!! Oh I couldn't stand staying an extra day there so I checked out one day early. I recommend you stay away from this hotel.

Comfortable, we would definitely stay again!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The rooms smelled of mildew, but a little air freshener took care of that.

My children really enjoyed the breakfast and fitness center. The hotel was located in walking distance to several restaurants and convenient stores. Overall the stay was very comfortable, and we would definitely stay again!

The breakfast offering.

Thin walls. There was a connecting door between my room and the next. Sound traveled freely through this door and the walls. Also there was no lock on my side of the door. I was not reassured that the people next door could not get into my room. Room and halls need a coat of fresh paint.

The breakfast offering. Bed was comfortable.

The breakfast and the area

The staff the first time i came in she gave me a attitude and didnt want me to pay in cash so i had to put in my debt card and i pay in cash before and it wasnt no problem

The breakfast and the area

Everything was wonderful! Great location and very affordable! Thank you!!!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

Although the bathroom was a little small, this was nothing that would prevent me from staying again. Everything was great! I wish there were a few more options for breakfast.

The price was affordable and the location was perfect for the places we wanted to visit.